Über ToucanTech

Intelligente Software zur Förderung des Community-Engagements

Erfahre mehr über ToucanTech

Some of the design features are slightly limited, based on experience working with other websites. This is also what makes it user-friendly and simple to maintain.

Bewertungen zu ToucanTech

4,9

ToucanTech hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ToucanTech bereits verwendet?

Melanie
Melanie
Development Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So happy we made the switch to Toucan Tech!

Kommentare: We are finding the Toucan Tech team an absolute joy to deal with. They know their stuff and are incredibly responsive and customer-focussed. I couldn't be happier that we have made the switch.

Having everything integrated in one system has radically improved our working processes. I have a very small team and reducing our admin load means we can spend more of our time doing the really important stuff like meeting donors and creating inspiring campaigns - which is also what we enjoy most.

We probably weren't fully prepared for the workload involved in verifying new members to the online community and this has made us review exactly when we fully launch the portal to our whole alumni community.

Jen
Senior Development Manager in Hongkong
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review from an overseas user

Kommentare: Overall, ToucanTech is a brilliant product and their team is efficient and friendly.

The product is easy to use and I like the logic of the search function. The support team is great and it's very helpful to have the tutorial pages.

Data hosting. This is an issue for overseas users as different countries have different data privacy standards.

Dominic
Teacher of Politics & Alumni Officer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for medium sized organisations

Kommentare: Amazing customer service

Record filter options + galleries interface

Design hub for newsletters is a bit clunky

Lynn
Alumni Events & Communications Manager in UK

Solihull School Review of ToucanTech

Kommentare: ToucanTech are very supportive and continue to support us. Nothing is too much trouble.

The look of the system and how easy it is to use and manage. The Events feature is great, it has really helped me plan, organise, track attendance and promote our events. I also like the Advanced Filtering function where you can drill down specific user groups to send mass emails and analyse the data i.e whose reading your emails. The Fundraising section is excellent and direct payments updates the record automatically saving time and resource.

I do not have any dislikes, we are very pleased with the system. The only one thing I recommend is that you need to keep your data as up to date a possible. You data is only as good as the information you put in.

Paul
Fundraising Consultant in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best fundraising CRM on the market by some distance

Kommentare: Many companies claim to be customer -centric but in reality very few actually are - Toucan Tech are one of an elite group of companies that focus on delivering great products through customer led innovation.

All features are designed to be user friendly and iterative yet don't compromise in terms of sophistication which is the hallmark of great CRM software. Sending mass emails and creating events are particularly impressive features and surpass anything else on the market.

Integration between third party payment providers and customer records was a little problematic but the data team resolved a complex issue through a combination of perseverance and in depth knowledge.

Peter
Alumni Relations Manager in UK

Using Toucan Tech to run an Alumni Website and Database

Kommentare: We are very pleased with Toucan Tech, it works for us and is much less complicated than our previous database. The website is easy to maintain and perfect for what we need to communicate with our members.

I find it easy to use, adding events and news stories is intuitive and can be done with very little training. Accessing the data is also very easy and can be done quickly on a PC or on your phone.

I think the only thing we would like to add is an Instagram feed to our Home page.

Paul
Director of Development in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A user-friendly and comprehensive solution backed by exceptional customer service

ToucanTech meets all the needs of our school fundraising, alumni and community engagement programs. It is incredibly intuitive and - because it is purpose-designed for an organisation like ours - pretty much everything just works as it should right from the outset. The support team are extremely responsive and are also proactive in offering help and suggestions. We have barely needed any assistance from our IT team. Useful new functionality is constantly being added, and I'd like to see our school expand use further, for example to manage the whole school website and/or to manage admissions as that module gets finalised.

Nothing of any note. A couple of minor and inconsequential bugs were quickly sorted.

Kelly
External Relations Coordinator in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution to kick start your community management and engagement

Kommentare: We needed to get all out data in to one easily accessible system and have a single comprehensive interface dedicated to our alumni community.

ToucanTech has a simple to use and navigate user interface. It manages multiple functions which is great for a small office. The customisation is good and I have been impressed by the product enhancements and development since we started using the software.

The fundraising and donation logging feature could be improved. I would also like to see more ability to managed the news images that are uploaded.

Lucy
Director of Development and Alumni Relations in UK

Alumni Engagement

Kommentare: We have been delighted with the service from ToucanTech, there is always someone on hand to deal with glitches or queries. We have been happy to recommend it to other schools

This is easy to use and intuitive. Its an excellent way of keeping in touch with former pupils and updating records. Recently we have launched our first fund raising campaign using the site and have found it invaluable, keeping us up to date with donations, making gift aid claims simple and linking back to the record of the donor. We also love the ease of setting up news items and galleries and sending mass emails.

We have a number of donors who give on a regular basis. Each of these donations have to be added manually each month. It would be really helpful if this happened automatically. This is the most difficult part of the site to navigate

Susanna
Communications Alumnae Officer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We are delighted with our ToucanTech alumnae website

Kommentare: We are delighted with our new alumnae platform, which looks great and works well at the front end, and is easy to use and navigate at the back end! Our alumnae have been very complimentary about the improvements and the increased level of communication that we now offer. We have seen a dramatic increase in engagement levels as a result. The excellent level of customisation has allowed us to create a site we feel proud of, which we believe best reflects who we are and that has increased the level of support we can offer to our alumane.

We have been using our new alumnae platform, which is powered by ToucanTech, for about a year now. It offers much greater functionality than the previous site and the engagement levels have soared accordingly. It allows events to be organised efficiently and effectively and we are now seeing increasing use of the more interactive elements of the platform, such as our mentoring schemes and alumnae clubs. Over the past 12 months, ToucanTech have continued to develop and improve the software and are always working on new features and welcome additions to their offering.

The ToucanTech support team offer an effective and well-run helpdesk and customised training. They were very hands on with the set up and integration of the new platform. The software has designed to be very user-friendly. The team work hard to resolove any issues or queries.

Louise
Marketing & Comms in UK

Review of Toucan Tech

Kommentare: I like the collaborative nature and forward thinking approach. Toucan are excellent people to work with.

I like the ongoing updates to the software and fresh ideas

You need to constantly use it to understand its full functionality. Training is always a must.

Felicity
Development and Alumni Officer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Impressed and pleased with Toucan Tech for our school alumni online portal and database

Kommentare: Really fantastic - great database, online portal and brilliant customer service.

I have used a number of member databases with online portals in my time in alumni relations and by a long stretch, Toucan Tech is the most intuitive and easy to use. It looks lovely with all the different colours and is clear and not overly complicated. If you can't figure something out initially , there is a brilliant list of resources on their support website. When we have had the odd further complication, the support team have worked through the problem with us on the phone until it is solved. The system really allows the administrator to feel like they have both ownership of and a brilliant overview of their data. Our alumni seem to find the online portal and interactive features easy to use and appealing aesthetically. When we have fedback to the support team that we would like a certain feature included, they have responded positively and actioned this when they can.

There honestly isn't much to criticise! Small gripes are currently the list of member records does not come up with the most recenty viewed first, which I have found a useful feature in previous systems for instance if you working through a load of data entry. When you are embedding a video in a news article, you have to have a static image at the top of the page (and the video link beneath) whereas due to social media and Youtube users now expect to be able to click on the image and go straight into a video playing. That's about it!

Victoria
Network Co-ordinator in UK

Toucan Tech reviews

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with ToucanTech has been incredibly positive. They are receptive to feedback, and welcome suggestions on how to improve their product and implement them where possible. They are happy to work with their customers on the development of their software to ensure it meets their needs. In terms of support, ToucanTech are always respond quickly to support requests and can normally resolve problems very quickly.

ToucanTech is an incredibly user friendly piece of software and it's very easy to build the online portal. The features we use the most are the mass email function, the events page, the online shop and the news section. Recently we've launched a second online portal for a different section of our community that can all be managed from the same database.

There isn't a feature of Toucan that I would say I like the least. We were early customers of ToucanTech and the features and functionality that have been developed since we first used the software have only improved what was already a very good product.

Sara
Alumni Offier in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More than a product/service provider...this company consistently go the extra mile

Kommentare: I have been working with ToucanTech for the past two years using their Alumni Software. They are more than a 'service provider'. They listen and adapt and change to feedback from their users, which is not something I have experienced before. Other companies I have worked with say they listen but nothing ever seems to change.
ToucanTech have a thirst and desire to be the best and this comes across in everything they do and in my humble opinion they are the best. They go the extra miles every day and make their customers, like me, feel part of their family'listened too, respected and willing to grow together.
Their software is intuitive, easy to use and most of all FUN to use. I come into work excited to see what has happened on my 'network' and keen to do more. We really are seeing a change in the way our Alumni 'see' our school...they are seeing the value we can add to them now and how they can use their network to benefit them. We could not have done this without ToucanTech.
I really can't say a bad word - ha ha apart from the fact that I now have Alumni connecting with me every day now so I am very very busy!!!

Easy to use Links to SIMS so makes downloads easy FUN for our end users If you see improvements they really will listen! Additional Services they provide e.g. Report on how your network is performing making it easy to feedback to your school They have a network where you can link in with other people using the software to share ideas/experiences

Joshua
Marketing Assistant in UK

Concord College's Alumni Network - Powered by Toucan Tech

Kommentare: The overall experience is fantastic, and I feel that the more you engage with Toucan Tech's helpful support team, weekly emails, updates and webinars, the greater the possibilities become for your Alumni Network. It's very helpful to test out new features and understand how they can benefit you site. Any problems, the team are always quick and responsive to emails and calls, fixing or overcoming issues no matter how big or small.

The design hub is extensive so you can really personalise your network, however at the same time, it is straightforward to learn and implement and helps to create a professional looking site. I particularly like the customisable layout of the homepage and the types of menus you can select. The recent update allowing drop-down menus is also beneficial in creating a more user-friendly network. Lastly, the content editor is simple and allows for excellent article-creation in no time at all!

I feel there is further scope to boost engagement, such as enhanced capabilities to 'like', 'comment' and 'share' other users' content. There are often small bugs or technical errors when using the 'advanced filters' to organise records for emails etc.

Polly
Head of Development, Alumni Relations & Whole School Events in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

How Toucan Tech transformed our ability to communicate with our alumni

Kommentare: Toucan Tech has enabled us to grow our alumni community, tripling the number of members we have online since we purchased the system. The package offered is affordable and the support from the team is second to none.

It is an all-in-one product so we did not have to purchase a separate database. It is user-friendly making it easy to use and understand. It has revolutionised our ability to contact our alumni and store information on both alumni and current pupils . The support team are always willing to help and are constantly offering webinars and networking days. The analytics offered enables us to tweak our communications to meet our customer needs.

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Lee
Alumni Manager in USA

ToucanTech for the Technophobe

Kommentare: As an individual who has never been in a role where I have had to use a data base before I have found the Toucan Tech software relatively easy to navigate. Also the constant improvements and their ability to react swiftly to software 'tweak' requests have made my job easier and me much more confident using a data base.

It is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate with clear and simple titles. The team are often improving the software and listen to the end users requirements. The 'Dashboard' gives and instant picture of activity within the alumni community and the statistics provided are clear and concise.

I would like a spell check built into the system.

Ric
Administrator in UK

Review

News, events, obituaries are easy to add

It takes a little time to get trained up but once you are familiar with the system it is fine

Michelle
Alumni relations officer in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ToucanTech For Alumni Relations

Kommentare: Consistently good. For example, since we started with TT (6 years ago) we've upped our contactable constituents from 66% to a stable 87%.

I like TT because it is an integrated Database, CRM and CMS - and the system is easy to use with training others a fairly simple process thanks to support from TT. It provides all the engagement tools we need, it's keenly priced, they respond quickly to queries, implement customer product requests regularly, and are constantly refreshing and upgrading their offer.

Volunteer management could be better, but there are useable workarounds.

Michelle
Alumnae Officer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you are looking for a database that is easy and efficient and cost effective ToucanTech is the on

Kommentare: As a school we can email our alumnae, create events, advertise jobs, keep our year 13 students interested in what we are doing as a school and much more from the same database which make my life easier and I am able to work more efficiently.

Ease of use and support has been very good. The company is very responsive and informs of all latest updates which are clear and easy to update or implement. The training given has been excellent when required.

There is nothing I have found that I do not like.

henry
Foundation Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Toucan Tech Software System

Kommentare: The experience so far has been extremely positive and has enabled us to improve our communications with our Alumni and this has led to higher levels of fundraising for the School.

The product is very user friendly which is very important when you have "Users" who will not be accessing the system on a daily basis. The Toucan Tech system allows us to combine our internal database system with an Online platform for our Alumni, and this was a very important part of the decision making process when looking to change systems.

Our previous database system was very limited and so all aspects of the Toucan Tech software are an imrovement for us.

Walter
Manager OC Society in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Extremely Helpful

Kommentare: Quite happily recommend, always at the end of the phone or an email and never stop striving to improve what they do!

The Customer support is excellent, quick and effective & patient!

Updating the system quite often leave "my" IT skillset behind.

Lucy
Campaign Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool in our development and alumni relations programmes

Kommentare: Huge benefits in efficiency across departments - particularly integrating the functions of fundraising, alumni relations & careers. Excellent customer support, huge wealth of resources on all elements from design to data collection.

Intuitive operating system integrating all the key functions of a database and external comms platform designed specifically for use in a development and alumni relations setting.

Automatic upgrades, particularly affecting page format

Admin for The Lerpoolians website in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Community integration so easy with ToucanTech

Kommentare: From a very low base of engagement we are building are strong and varied community of alumni and friends which should prove to be invaluable as we push for income generation.

Ability to be operated remotely, so that central office not required. Ability of membership to contribute to aspects of the website. Different levels of access as required. Ease of integration with previous database.

Nothing personally, but am not involved with all its function areas.

Cathy
Development Director in UK

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Brilliant. A great and supportive team always looking for ways to improve and taking on board what we need.

The customer service provided by Toucan Tech is exceptional! Also, ` like that they are trying to intergrate CRM function with Fundraising.

I feel it could be a little more user friendly- but maybe that is just my lack of technological abililty!