Filtern nach:

Über ReviewTrackers

Software, die Unternehmen bei der Verwaltung von und Reaktion auf Bewertungen, bei der Verbesserung von Bewertungen und Platzierungen sowie beim Ermitteln wichtiger Kundenerkenntnisse unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über ReviewTrackers

Chris H.
Chris H.
Vice President, Communication in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep track of your reviews

Kommentare: We like review trackers, but we have also recently started using some other tools that also include review tracking. We plan to evaluate those before renewing our ReviewTrackers contract.

We can easily keep tabs on the reviews that are submitted for our various company locations. It track more than just Facebook and Google, too. And the custom reporting alerts are really helpful too.

It is pretty pricey but is still a helpful tool for us.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing your review with the Capterra community. I am glad that ReviewTrackers is bringing value to your company as you look to track and manage your online reviews. You may already know this, but next year we're rolling out new tools and feature enhancements designed to help you further strengthen your business reputation and make your workflow even more efficient than ever. I think you'll love trying those out. Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have suggestions or ideas on how ReviewTrackers can bring even more value to your business.

Cameron C.
Marketing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Super Helpful!

Kommentare: Makes grabbing review data for reports 10x easier! Also love having 1 place for all our reviews over all our properties making it much easier to monitor.

Makes it easy for all of our managers across all of our properties to access and respond to reviews. The dashboard is also great for monitoring all the reviews we get across all platforms. The alert system is super helpful when wanted to respond immediately to those negative reviews! Finally exporting reviews for weekly reports has never been easier

Not being able to directly respond to some sources without leaving ReviewTrackers (TripAdvisor) Not all review status change automatically when responded outside of ReviewTrackers.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Cameron, we're so happy to hear you think ReviewTrackers is super helpful. It looks like you're maximizing the software platform's features in order to manage your reviews across multiple sites and respond to your customers. We wish you and your team great success in the New Year, and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the Capterra community!

Matthew S.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

ReviewTrackers doesn't increase the chance of clients leaving an online review

Kommentare: I've had little luck getting my clients to act upon receiving the request email from ReviewTrackers to leave an online review for me (on Google, etc.). ReviewTrackers doesn't allow the email subject or the actual content of the email invite to be customized. Currently it's "follow up" which will not get the client's attention.. therefore, they won't open the email and leave you a review. This constitutes a waste of effort and money.

It is easy to implement the actual email but that is about it.

The email content and subject can't be customized to increase the chances of the client actually opening the email and then leaving a review on Google, etc.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear you haven't been getting as much value as you should from ReviewTrackers. And we apologize for any confusion you may have experienced in using the Ask Tool: when you request reviews or feedback from your customers, the subject line is indeed customizable, as are many other fields in the email. The Ask Tool is loaded with default templates, which you can always personalize to drive campaign performance and increase your volume of reviews. This ability is communicated in our training materials, which we're happy to again walk through with you in even greater detail. We have many success stories of business customers who have leveraged the Ask Tool to generate more reviews, and we'd love to help you do the same. Please reach out at any time to our Customer Success team (support@reviewtrackers.com), who will help you harness the full potential of ReviewTrackers and the Ask Tool.

Custmoer Relations Manager in USA
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Managing and tracking customer contacts with ease

Kommentare: Having researched a few other platforms, I have come to the conclusion that it would take me a lot to switch. This site gives me more tools than its competition and at a lower price. It is without question a great value for what you get.

The two things I appreciate most about review tracker are one, a single place that collects the reviews I need to respond to and share with my team and two, easy to produce metrics that I can share with my team so we can discuss areas of opportunity and successes.

While Google reviews tend to populate very fast, reviews from other sites, especially Yelp take longer. When a review is one that I feel needs immediate attention, I tend to address it via my email alert as I have missed responding in a timely manner waiting on review tracker to update with the information.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great five star review! We really apprechiate taking the time to review your experience with ReviewTrackers from the past two years. In terms of speed, we are working on way to improve our technology to detect reviews faster but sometimes we are limited by our review site partners. Finally, we have a saying internally - we want to deliver "crazy" value. It sounds like we do that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing ways to add value to you and your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Brett M.
Brett M.
Regional Operations Educator in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity is key

Kommentare: Team is incredibly responsive. As platforms such as Facebook, Google and Yelp continue to make changes to their policies (which feels like every day) their ability to clearly explain and flexibility of their own platform is very helpful to continue to grow our brand online.

-Ease of use encourages buy-in -Support is there -Trending keywords and platforms, a snapshot of performances, current month performance vs. previous, etc.

Custom reporting and additional competitors that match our industry. However, they are constantly rolling out new reporting and engaging the customer on what WE want to increase company-specific benchmarks. Also, they haven't yet overpromised and underdelivered.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Brett, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad to hear about the ways our platform is helping you grow the Wood Partners brand. And thanks for your feedback about the Trending Keywords feature and performance snapshots. We're taking your comments about custom reporting onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.

Chief Operating Officer in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

Marketing Coordinator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We use review trackers to consolidate our online reviews and to keep everyone in the loop.

Kommentare: The ability to get a broad look at our online reviews in one spot.

I like the ability to get reporting to our team on a daily or weekly basis, depending on what they prefer. I do not have to go to each social platform to assess how we are doing . I feel, that for what we are using it for, it really serves our purpose.

I wish that it would track Angie's List. I also wish that you could respond from the review tracker platform and be able to see the communication from start to finish on particular reviews. When I go on review tracker and it says"respond on google" when I click that it takes me to Google maps. It is definitely not easy to respond to a review.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi, Thank you so much for your great review and your business. We really apprechiate your feedback and insights into how we can improve the experience for you. I would like to encourage you to reach out to your account manager, as you can take advantage of our integration with Google to respond within the dashboard as you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if we can do more to support you to hit your goals and objectives for your online reputation and reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team

Turner A.
Turner A.
Social Media Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great option for review aggregation

Kommentare: We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

Asistant manager in Pakistan
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Manage your review easily

The most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.

Reviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi there, thanks for your review! We love hearing how our platform has helped you save time in managing your online reviews and responding to your customers. If you have any questions at all about the user interface, or about how you can maximize the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team. We're always here to help you get the most out of ReviewTrackers!

Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Social Media Community Manager in USA
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver

Kommentare: Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Maria K.
Director, Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A good simple & basic product for people looking for easy reputation management

Kommentare: I've had a positive experience. My team uses this tool regularly and we don't plan on switching any time soon.

This product is very user friendly. It was everything that you need for tracking your brands reputation online, but presents it in a simple and user friendly way. You are able to select the different sites that you want to monitor reviews, set up alerts based on certain specifications and respond to all reviews in a log format. For someone that owns multiple different brands/businesses, this is a quality & scalable solution to monitoring reviews.

The customer service could be better and the analytics platform could be a bit more sophisticated. But overall, I think the bag for your buck is good with this product.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We appreciate your thoughts on our software, specifically: how it helps you effectively monitor reviews and manage your brand's reputation online. Thank you too for your helpful suggestions. Your review makes a difference to us and it helps motivate us even more to do our best. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Carli B.
Marketing in USA

Review Trackers Feedback

Kommentare: ReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.

Reviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.

ReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Carli, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Capterra community. We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far with ReviewTrackers, and that you've been using the platform to centralize your reviews (and review responses), share customer feedback with your team, and measure your restaurants against the competition. Thank you also for the helpful suggestions about Smart Responses. We have already shared your review with our Product and Engineering teams. If there is anything else that you'd like to suggest, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Again, thank you for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers!

Inbound Marketer and Content Developer in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Monitoring Reviews

Kommentare: I love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.

This software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.

While this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too! In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well. We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.

Dawn A.
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review Trackers - great platform, great tool, great customer service professionals

Kommentare: Overall experience for the past 2-3 years has been fabulous! Whenever I've had an issues with the platform, my customer experience manager was always available and problems solved within 24-48hr period, some times shorter. But, I always given a time frame of when issue would be resolved, which was great because they managed my expectations. Overall, great platform, great team, great service.

What I like most about Review Trackers is that it is incredibly user-friendly. We have new associates using it all the time, and it's always so easy for them to figure out the platform. Ease of use, indeed, color friendly as well. The platform pages are easy to navigate. And to state the obvious, the best thing is that we no longer have to visit each source site to read reviews. Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond. Best feature to date!!

Nothing really. This is really all we need...for now.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing your detailed review with the Capterra community! We're so happy to hear that you love ReviewTrackers' ease of use; our Product team was delighted to read your comments. We're also glad that the Google integration is working out for you and your team. We realize it's critical for businesses to respond to Google reviews in a timely manner, and we developed the integration in order to introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks so much for your very valuable feedback!

Social Media Specialist in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review Monitoring Made Easy

This software allows for easy integration of all review sites to provide a clear overview of your brand image. All stored in one, simple interface, this software cuts down on time to respond and monitor.

While using this software, I have encountered very little I dislike. It would be nice if there was a feature that showed the correlation or connections between reviews, be it a reviewer who multiple reviews on sites or a cohesive theme that appears. Preventative action advice would be helpful! Or a feature that allows you to gather all reviews and send to appropriate to team members with desired fields.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you monitor online reviews easily. You can also reach out to your Customer Success manager and ask about how to discover trends, patterns, and themes within your review data - as well as how you can share this with stakeholders in your organization. Again, thanks for your extremely valuable feedback!

Ernie C.
General manager in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A must have for any restaurant

Kommentare: Review Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.

The ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.

I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for giving ReviewTrackers a wonderful review, and for sharing your thoughts here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that your restaurants are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. It's great to see that you're also using our platform as a tool to praise employees for a job well done. We'll look into how we deliver a better experience for you on the mobile app. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kelcie S.
Social Media Manager in USA
Restaurants, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review from a Restaurant Org

Kommentare: I do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!

I love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.

I wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this! Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback. I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.

James B.
Marketing Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love the product, look forward to future updates.

Kommentare: Absolutely love using the product, and again, love its ease of use. Looking forward to updates on auto replies. Will definitely give it a 10/10 once that happens!

I love how easy it is to filter reviews, whether by company, stars, or platform. The interface is extremely easy to use. The support is fantastic and will get back to you in a timely manner.

I currently manage the reviews for three restaurants and would love to have individual auto-replies for each restaurant as opposed to an all encompassing one.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi James, thanks for taking the time to share your review with Capterra. We're thrilled to hear that you love ReviewTrackers! The software platform is easy to use, and can really help you stay efficient in terms of managing online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks, too, for your suggestion about auto-replies! If you have additional feedback and ideas, please don't hesitate to let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience.

Lindsey B.
Review Specialist in USA
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review Trackers Keeps Us on Track!

Kommentare: We love Review Trackers!! Our customer service rep and her team have been so accommodating to our needs and have helped us with any question or concerns that have arisen. We love the new updates to the interface and look forward to a long relationship with their company.

We really appreciate the way Review Trackers organizes all of our online reviews into one easy-to-access location. It allows us to free up our time to focus on caring for our guests instead of hunting down our reviews.

When we first started using the software, it took a bit of time to learn the interface. Yet they have made many updates and have online training videos to get the most use from Review Trackers.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

We look forward to a long relationship with you as well Lindsey! Very happy to hear how easy it is for you to use, that is one of our goals we work hard to deliver on. Thanks for being a customer. - ReviewTrackers

David C.
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool

It keeps me up to date every day on the good and bad experiences with our company that our guests are talking about on any of the online review platforms. ReviewTrackers saves me an immense amount of time by alerting me to new reviews, so I don’t have to go searching for them on the numerous review sites that are out there these days.

No complaints. It does what I need it to.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi David, thanks for calling ReviewTrackers a "great tool!" We're so happy to hear that our software platform is helping your team save time and manage reviews efficiently. You're right: it's too time-consuming and resource-intensive to go searching for reviews one by one across dozens of sites. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience, and for your support in all these years.

Russ J.
Office Admin and Implimentation in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for amalgamating all your reviews in one place

Kommentare: Overall we are quite satisfied

Love that everything is in one place and easy to see as a bigger picture. Also love that some review sites can be responded to directly from RT. Its a great tool for our General Managers to be on top of the daily reviews and nip any issues in the bud.

I'm disappointed that integration and direct response to Yelp and Tripadvisor doesn't exist, but this is likely a shortcoming of those two platforms and not RT.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our platform is helping you and your General Managers handle reviews in one place. It's definitely a great tool for identifying and resolving any high-impact issues with your customers, too. As for integrations with more review sites, we are always looking to create structured opportunities with these sites' developer teams. We're definitely taking your comments onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thanks for your very detailed review!

Alison P.
Head of Customer Success in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great review aggregation

It saves us a lot of time! Instead of having to look at tons of different review sites for multiple locations, it all lives conveniently in the ReviewTrackers dashboard which is very easy to use.

They've recently made a change where you have to email them to update links, which is not very convenient as sometimes they add incorrect links to begin with. They respond quickly, but I prefer this functionality without the additional step.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hey Alison - Thank you so much for the feedback on how we can improve. I have taken your feedback and shared it directly with our product team. I also want to say thank you so much for your support as a long term customer, we work hard to deliver a great product to your team. Your support and feedback, makes that possible. - ReviewTrackers

Shayna G.
Reputation Management Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU.

Kommentare: We heavily rely on this software to monitor reviews for our company. We are immediately notified via ReviewTrackers when something is posted online so we're able to jump right on it. We have all the information in one place for multiple office locations and brands - it's wonderfully convenient.

ReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.

I can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Shayna, Thank you for the great review and for being a customer for over three years! We are happy that we continue to delight you as customer. It would not be possible without your feedback which helps improving our product and we thank you so much for that. - ReviewTrackers Team

Wes P.
Media Manager in USA

A great way to stay up to date!

Kommentare: It is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately​.

The ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.

Some of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Wes, First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review. We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.

Katie T.
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time and makes me more effective

Kommentare: Review Trackers has helped me be more effective and see overall patterns in what our customers are thinking about our services and spend a lot less time doing it. Customer service has been great as well.

Consolidating all of my reviews into one easy to analyze dashboard and the ability to use smart responses and respond directly to many channels within the tool.

I wish that Yelp didn't require you to log in directly to reply. That is more a review of how Yelp is set up though.

Antwort von ReviewTrackers

Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad to hear that our review management platform helps you and your team save time, particularly in terms of responding to reviews and identifying patterns and trends in the customer experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Once again, thanks for your review!