A view from a non-profit Food Bank.

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Nick L.
Donor Database Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As the donor database manager, I spend each and every day within CharityEngine. Processing donations, tracking pledges, building forms, event management, reporting and more. The overall experience I have had with CharityEngine is hands down some of the best. Each and every feature within CharityEngine continues to inspire individual growth within myself as the opportunities are endless.

Vorteile: The convenience, and ease of all fundraising streamlines comes within CharityEngine. From simple donation processing, to online forms, event registrations and individualize marketing tools, CharityEngine is the powerhouse software. CharityEngine continues to improve with each and every release bringing more and more improvements for continued growth in the fundraising segments. Managing our major gifts program through CharityEngine has allowed our gift officers to track opportunities, pledges and payments, reporting and all, in real-time.

Nachteile: Although we integrated CharityEngine just shy of a little over two years ago, it seems like just yesterday! We continue to grow as an organization, and within that growth we continue to grow within CharityEngine. That being said, each and every day I continue to learn more and more that CharityEngine can do. Of course, we run into a hurdle here and there, but fortunately, we have a great support team behind us, and for that fact we really haven’t run into anything we find as a dislike.

We never got to functionality

Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Susan Q.
VP Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wish I could give a rating of the quality and functionality to CE, but we never got that far. The implementation just didn't deliver, and we had to pull the plug before launch. My advice: ask lots of questions, trust but verify.

Vorteile: It was accessible, intuitive, and promised all the functionality we needed for our social fundraising campaign.

Nachteile: We didn't kick the tires thoroughly enough on this product: Some of the core functionalities we expected just weren't there at implementation.