Über CentralReach

CentralReach ist eine führende EMR-, Praxis-Management- und klinische Plattform für Anbieter von Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapien.

Erfahre mehr über CentralReach

Data collection options are great. Overall system, when working, is relatively easy to use.

Bewertungen zu CentralReach

4,0

CentralReach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CentralReach bereits verwendet?

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All encompassing program

Kommentare: I am a CR fan. I've appreciated the many details in the program along with the accessibility to their internal experts to offer help when needed. They are patient and responsive and ease the frustration of the learning curve to get this up and running. It's a quality product and has been very reliable.

CR knows ABA and that is evident in how the data collection works. It sorts, collects, reports, and stores all the important information all in one place. It is comprehensive and as detailed as you want it to be with the ability to select any level of permissions for each employee. It graphs beautifully and offers labels and other ways to customize every module. Our schedule is seen in CR, our payroll runs from the timesheets, the billing module fills out the form with the ability to upgrade to electronic billing from their site. Links are created for intake of clients and employees. There is a small business team who has been very responsive and happy to help as we grew into this program. They are also evolving and making it easier to learn as they offer more help classes, webinars and online resources.

The main negative is the price. As our company has grown so has our monthly bill limiting the amount of upgrades we can afford to use. Inquiries about cost and price of these upgrades have also been hard to come by as the sales team isn't as responsive as the customer service team. One thing I would request to change is to allow a pro-ration cost of the monthly use. I have to cut off providers who are leaving on a certain day and may miss out on a week of services because I'm being charged for an entire month subscription only being used for a day or two. (I also would not recommend the company who handles collection of the monthly fees. Their website is not user friendly and primitive) The last negative is that we're invested now. It would be overwhelming to even think about switching to another data company even if we wanted to. I'm happy I don't want to, but feel we're at the point of no return and know the price will just continue to climb as we add providers into the system.

Harry
Chief Executive Officer in USA

A Valuable Partner for Jackson Family Human Services

Kommentare: At Jackson Family Human Services, we are thrilled to have Central Reach as a partner. The clinicians providing services to children and adults in inner cities and rural communities have expressed their satisfaction with the tools and support provided by Central Reach.Central Reach has been instrumental in helping our organization streamline our processes and improve efficiency. Their user-friendly platform has allowed us to manage our client data more effectively and has provided our clinicians with the necessary tools to deliver high-quality care to our clients.One of the most impressive aspects of Central Reach is their commitment to innovation and their ability to adapt to the changing needs of the healthcare industry. Their ongoing development of new features and updates has enabled us to stay ahead of the curve and offer the best possible services to our clients.Overall, Central Reach has been a valuable partner for Jackson Family Human Services, and we highly recommend their services to other healthcare organizations. Thank you, Central Reach, for your support and partnership.

WE appreciate the user-friendly platform and the extensive features offered by Central Reach. The platform is easy to use, which enables us to streamline their processes and manage our client data more effectively. The verity of services offered such as data collection, scheduling, billing, and reporting, are also highly valued. Central Reach's platform serves as a one-stop-shop for our organizations, enabling us to manage all aspects of our operations within a single platform.

The learning curve associated with implementing, technical issues or shutdowns during last year.

Perle
BCBA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Do not use for ABA data collection purposes

Kommentare: The technical difficulties combined with the very complicated user experience make this a platform I discourage ABA providers from using.

The calendar views, authorization management and utilization are great to use.

The process to setting up data collection for ABA providers requires a huge amount of response effort compared to other platforms like Catalyst. The procedures are so disjointed between the overall data book, the goals, importing curriculums, I work twice as hard to include relevant info. In order to be compatible with their reporting system, you have to place information at goal levels that should be at target level or enter it twice if you wish to access it logically for data analysis. The graph view does not allow for trends across anything but an entire time period (does not adjust per month or 3 month period for example), if you switch data to per week or month, goal and phase change lines disappear. You cannot view an average of data. The reports generated looked very unprofessional and you cannot alter graphs to different views unless you manually delete them and re-import. The list goes on. The CONSTANT tech issues lead to problems with session timers, saving data, trouble with rates that took months to resolve, and often a complete inability to access any necessary parts of the platform during business hours. At least 1 time per week there are issues, sometimes more. Our clients and staff pay the price for this.

Jeff
CFO in USA

Great Comprehensive Platform for End to End ABA Processes

Kommentare: I would recommend Central Reach to other ABA providers looking to make a switch. I have also been consistently impressed by the system improvements over our time with CR as well as the continued level of involvement and support from our customer success lead, [sensitive content hidden] !

Central Reach is user friendly, allows for significant flexibility to meet the needs of our organization, but at the same time provides critical structure and process consistency for users across different functions and locations. One of the few platforms that incorporates all end-to-end processes on one seamless platform. It is also evident that Central Reach has a continued eye towards system improvement.

Central Reach is a premium product but comes at a premium price tag, especially when infrequent users are charged the same monthly rate as heavy users. The parent portal and client invoicing are two areas that could use some improvements.

Amy
Billing/coding in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Newer user

Kommentare: Our ABA department really loves the program, and for their use it is efficient and compliant.

The implementation process was very organized, thoroughly communicated, and professionally managed. All inquiries were handled with courtesy and professionalism. Support needs, while very few, are promptly addressed and resolved.

Program setup seems more intricate than other programs I've used. Multiple levels of user setup, connecting providers to one another and clients, attaching templates to service codes, etc, seems rather cumbersome and, at times, confusing.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Total Lack of Sales Integrity

Kommentare: I very much regret this purchase and am even considering making a switch AGAIN despite the high switching costs. I had a good customer success lead but she couldn't do anything to help the fact that we had a sales rep who over promised and could not deliver.

Clean interface, customized forms. Pricing is okay.

I finally have to review this because I am so frustrated with this software! So much was promised during the sales process and once we were well into implementation, one by one these things were denied. Additionally, as soon as you "go live" you are directed to use the support ticket function for any questions or issues, and they direct everything to an Ideas Portal which is not maintained.

Veronica
Administrative Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Central Reach vs Kareo

I like how user friendly this software is. I am able to track cancellations, authorizations, and the amount of remaining hours we have left on an auth very easily.

The meta data does not always pull into a report.

Amarilys
BCBA, Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Learning curve required but excellent product

Kommentare: Central Reach customer service team is great! They respond within 24 hours and always have great recommendations.

Once the system is set up as desired, it makes data collection and admin duties flawless.

It does take about a month give or take to go through the training and set the system as you desire.

Nestor R.
Home Base Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CentralReach Review

Easy to use after learning curve and practice by those experienced in Software who have provided tutoring.

A section needs to be add regarding family's participation since the current menu only includes patients due to some of these sessions being Parenting and Mentoring ones as well as for Termination Reports.

Ashley
Application Support Specialist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I've been around the block!

Kommentare: CentralReach has opened up so many more avenues for our company to be able to expand and grow within the field of ABA treatment. They continue to offer more and more features and work to perfect those features. The support that comes with the system is exceptional as well! Whenever we have questions about whether we can do something or not, the answer is immediate.

When I first started using CentralReach I was in a Senior level position. I will be honest that I was intimidated by all of the features and functions within CentralReach but as I began learning more and practicing within the system, I caught on quickly and easily. I was most impressed by CentralReach Learn and all of the clinical features that were available to me. From data collection options for my clients to reviewing that data collected, CentralReach made the process quick and easy for me over the traditional paper and pencil methods I was used to.

Like every electronic data collection tool, there are going to be glitches in the system. When those glitches occur, they halt client sessions and sometimes client progress. Thankfully, CentralReach offers the option of printing paper data sheets in the event electronic data collection is not an immediate option (whatever the reason may be). There is also the CR Mobile application allowing for offline data collection in a pinch, which makes the pains that technology can hold at any given moment, much more bearable.

Jennifer
RBT in USA

CentralReach

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been pretty good with CentralReach but I have had some hiccups that have a driven me crazy.

I like how easy it is to take data on each client and how easy it is to add a new goal. I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the para professionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the paraprofessionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined.

when running a therapy session with my client in Home I use my cell phone to login via the Internet and I have to keep logging in several times over the course of the therapy session that last for several hours and feels like the software runs really slow and doesn’t always add my data. I recently had to log out and log back in several times for it to even begin to register that I was trying to take data and the session wouldn’t load properly. Seems like there are a lot of online app technical difficulties while using the program on the Internet via a Mobile device. I have also had issues with the program being able to load my session notes section properly on Saturdays. Very frustrating that on Firefox on a Mac session notes works most of the time but on a PC trying to Do session notes there’s a lot of difficulty with drop-down boxes not being activated when I know they should be and this happens frequently on a Saturday.

Martha
VP in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

System is crashed and down more than it works

Kommentare: Terrible. Barely any customer service. Can't get immediate help. Have to email and hope to get a reply. We pay thousands of dollars a month for a service that is spotty at best and non-existent for over a week.

It's a one stop shop. You can do scheduling, data entry, billing.

It is the most inconsistent software I have ever used. We have been a whole week with either the system barely working or being down completely. I would like a refund for the month of January and money back for the amount of effort and cost that we have to put in for the back work we have to do. Our staff is taking data on paper because this system won't work. I can't pull timesheets for payroll or bill out our claims. They also nickel and dime you for everything. And then they will "sunset" a product you use, and then charge you hundreds of dollars more for a new product that you need to use because they got rid of the product that they originally sold you.

Tyana
Senior ABA Therapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Only data collection system I would recommend

Everything is right in front of you. If the item you need is not in front of you, it is very easy to find within the website.

I have not noticed any cons yet. The past 3 years using this have been a delight compared to other data collection systems.

Sage
RBT in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gets Job Done but Could be More User Friendly

Kommentare: I use Central Reach every day as an RBT to gather data on my clients and help them reach their behavioral goals. I like the data-gathering interface because it allows me to quickly put in data so I can stay in the moment with my kiddo.

I like that is has everything I need for work all on one platform. I can see my notes, schedule, gather data, etc all on Central Reach. I like the data taking platform and its ease of use (I wish I could rearrange items on my end though). I also use the app for its offline data collection feature which is quite handy.

I do not like how many hoops I have to jump through to get to the feature I want. For example, finding my total authorized billable hours for the month is a several step process my company actually had to make a tutorial for us to be able to do it. I would also enjoy a "read all" feature for clinical notes/better way to organize them. The calendar could be improved as well, I like seeing the whole month but the size of appointments makes it unreadable.

Soquel
Autism Technician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great features and interface design!

Kommentare: I would recommend CentralReach because it has so many features; everything is in one place. Things are laid out nicely and it's easy to navigate.

I love this software! It has so many features/options! It is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. I like that you can search within each module and I love that the Help section's different guides are very comprehensive as well.

Not knowing what some features are. A little "?" icon you could click to get a short description of the feature would be nice. For example, what is the "meta data field" I can add on my profile? What is a "task" exactly? What does it mean to add a task to my task list? Also searching within a module needs improvement. More personalization features would be cool but aren't necessary.

Rachel
BCBA/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High Hopes, Massive Letdown

Kommentare: Extremely poor customer service. Extremely expensive for poor follow through.

The graphing and data collection portion of the software displays in a very clean and clear way. I enjoyed programming with Central Reach because of the thousands of configuration options--it helped me be creative as a practitioner without having to reinvent the wheel multiple times because I could bank goals.

Customer Service was good when available, but it was extremely difficult to receive the level of help I needed in a timely fashion. I am a small operation. Every single delayed claim impacts my livelihood. Waiting a month for an appointment or email response is taxing--waiting SIX MONTHS for technical issues to even be responded to is not acceptable.

Anna
Site Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

For CR

Kommentare: I have had a great overall experience with CentralReach. We are moving toward all data collection within CentralReach and I am excited to have one platform for all of our needs in the future.

I love the ease of tracking information while maintaining confidentiality. I can see a live view of the schedule that lists tasks that are completed and tasks that need to be completed.

I don't like that it is somewhat difficult to find certain documents once uploaded. Recent documents are easy to find, however documents that were uploaded months ago can be difficult to track down.

Brandi
clinical Behavior Analyst in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: CR has been great. I love to use it. I use it daily and have no problems or difficulties with it.

Software makes scheduling my work hours easily and converting my appointments are easy to do. Software is extremely user friendly for me who struggles with technology at times.

I personally like the software and do not have any dislikes.

Elizabeth
Behavioral Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

It's easy to use, very efficient, reliable, functional and comes with so many features. I have used this software everyday, for the past 2.5 years and have not came across any issues. I highly recommend this software to anyone and everyone.

I have not encountered any issues with this program.

Audryn
Student in USA

CentralReach Review

Kommentare: Overall I would not recommend CentralReach. It is difficult to use and requires too many steps to get tasks accomplished. It is also quite expensive.

I am not a fan of this product. However, it does have many features, including file storage.

This product is not easy to use and is constantly evolving, which means you constantly need to learn how to use its features. There are way too many steps to get things done and it is very time consuming. It is difficult to learn and not easy to teach. It is also quite expensive compared to similar software. There always seems to be a glitch which also makes working with EHR very difficult.

Lauren
Registered Behavior Technician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great but mildly unreliable

Kommentare: I enjoy the system overall and the strive to forward progress. This is the only system I have used for mental health and data tracking. I recommend the product and only have an issue with the system going down.

Ease of use and practicality for my job.

There tends to be at most weekly and at least monthly system failures when I cannot access the data portion of my charts. This prolongs the reporting procedures and can effect the accuracy of my data.

Nic
CEO in USA

I do not recommend

Frequent problems with servers being down, slow processing, and more recently missing data.

April
Behavior specialist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Central Reach

Kommentare: I enjoyed central reach especially when you understand how to utilize it a manipulate it to visually show what you need it to. It is a very functional software but it was a longer process to complete some things.

I like the collapsible “trees” and how you can organize programming. I also like the graphing capabilities.

I didn’t like the tedious billing process when billing insurance.

Morgan
BCBA in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CentralReach Review

Once you know how to use this program you can track almost anything. My graphs look great, are easy to update and the cumulative graphs make reports easier to write out.

I wish they would allow read data grouping. This program doesn't easily allow for, multiple people, to work and collect data on a client in one day. The session formatting is also difficult, I use wet erase data then have my staff put it in at the end, this decreases the jumping around all over and not hitting my trial count.

Debbie
Billing Supervisor in USA

Very easy to use

Kommentare: Easy to use for billing and payment posting.

Ease of use and the trail notes leave. Easy to track payments on the payments page, easy to find issues when posting payments.

Secondary claims are scrubbed off of the primary payor claim, that creates billing secondaries issue.