Filtern nach:

Über CentralReach

CentralReach ist eine führende EMR-, Praxis-Management- und klinische Plattform für Anbieter von Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapien.

Erfahre mehr über CentralReach

Owner/COO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All encompassing program

Kommentare: I am a CR fan. I've appreciated the many details in the program along with the accessibility to their internal experts to offer help when needed. They are patient and responsive and ease the frustration of the learning curve to get this up and running. It's a quality product and has been very reliable.

CR knows ABA and that is evident in how the data collection works. It sorts, collects, reports, and stores all the important information all in one place. It is comprehensive and as detailed as you want it to be with the ability to select any level of permissions for each employee. It graphs beautifully and offers labels and other ways to customize every module. Our schedule is seen in CR, our payroll runs from the timesheets, the billing module fills out the form with the ability to upgrade to electronic billing from their site. Links are created for intake of clients and employees. There is a small business team who has been very responsive and happy to help as we grew into this program. They are also evolving and making it easier to learn as they offer more help classes, webinars and online resources.

The main negative is the price. As our company has grown so has our monthly bill limiting the amount of upgrades we can afford to use. Inquiries about cost and price of these upgrades have also been hard to come by as the sales team isn't as responsive as the customer service team. One thing I would request to change is to allow a pro-ration cost of the monthly use. I have to cut off providers who are leaving on a certain day and may miss out on a week of services because I'm being charged for an entire month subscription only being used for a day or two. (I also would not recommend the company who handles collection of the monthly fees. Their website is not user friendly and primitive) The last negative is that we're invested now. It would be overwhelming to even think about switching to another data company even if we wanted to. I'm happy I don't want to, but feel we're at the point of no return and know the price will just continue to climb as we add providers into the system.

Veronica C.
Administrative Manager in USA

Central Reach vs Kareo

I like how user friendly this software is. I am able to track cancellations, authorizations, and the amount of remaining hours we have left on an auth very easily.

The meta data does not always pull into a report.

Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total Lack of Sales Integrity

Kommentare: I very much regret this purchase and am even considering making a switch AGAIN despite the high switching costs. I had a good customer success lead but she couldn't do anything to help the fact that we had a sales rep who over promised and could not deliver.

Clean interface, customized forms. Pricing is okay.

I finally have to review this because I am so frustrated with this software! So much was promised during the sales process and once we were well into implementation, one by one these things were denied. Additionally, as soon as you "go live" you are directed to use the support ticket function for any questions or issues, and they direct everything to an Ideas Portal which is not maintained.

ABA Therapist in USA
Quelle: GetApp

CentralReach For ABA Data Collection and Storage

Kommentare: I am able to record and store all my clients data easily in one safe place.

I like how CentralReach systematically prompt fades as the client got closer to acheiving our behavioral targets. It was relatively simple to use and I use it for 7 hours each day so that's a huge help!

Although I know that it's imperative for the system to log out after a period of pause for HIPPA reasons, however, I wish the system let you stay logged on for a bit longer since I would constantly have to re-log back in during the time I was administering DTTs.

Amarilys M.
BCBA, Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Learning curve required but excellent product

Kommentare: Central Reach customer service team is great! They respond within 24 hours and always have great recommendations.

Once the system is set up as desired, it makes data collection and admin duties flawless.

It does take about a month give or take to go through the training and set the system as you desire.

Nestor r. M.
Home Base Counselor in USA

CentralReach Review

Easy to use after learning curve and practice by those experienced in Software who have provided tutoring.

A section needs to be add regarding family's participation since the current menu only includes patients due to some of these sessions being Parenting and Mentoring ones as well as for Termination Reports.

Student Safety Management Level-1 in USA

Central Reach as a Behavioral Therapist

Kommentare: This is very handy and convenient. I dont have to worry about much other than focusing on my client and running trials. It can take a while to get use to. There is a ticket section to get assistance from the IT team for Central Reach but it takes a while to get a response to your ticket. Most thing HR could help me with. It also took a lot longer to get the flow of the trials without paper. You can only see 2-3 trials on the screen at once, so there is a lot of scrolling if your client has many trials. During this time of trying to find the trial you are working on, your client has now eloped. It's a balancing act, but it should only take a few weeks to find your groove.

Auto charting No need to calculate Easy access from your phone or computer Auto time tracking Option to specify what method was used during that specific trial (ie. errorless correction) Live sessions can be viewed by multiple people at the same time whether in session with you or not.

Glitches a lot When using the app on the phone I would try to scroll through the screen info or stat sheet and instead of scrolling it would initiate a page reload. This would wipe out all notes I had entered on my end session form.

Owner and Behavior Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best all-around software to manage an ABA practice

Functionality- all the features and items you need to manage an ABA practice, from scheduling to data collection, secure messaging, timesheets, billing, and authorizations are included in this software. Customer service is top-notch and the company is great about communicating updates and changes.

The platform is not inherently user-friendly. While it becomes second nature for users that are experienced with the platform, it can be overwhelming for new users or users who are not comfortable with technology.

Registered Behavior Tech in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great for Tracking Client Progress

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have seen many improvements with the software as I have been using it. This has made it much more user friendly.

I like that once you are tracking client's goals it is easy to go in and track progress. This allows to quickly see where progress is being made or where goals need to be reviewed as no growth is being seen.

When adding data for long term clients you have many to scroll through to get to the one you needed to graph. This can make adding data take longer than you would like.

April J.
Behavior specialist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Central Reach

Kommentare: I enjoyed central reach especially when you understand how to utilize it a manipulate it to visually show what you need it to. It is a very functional software but it was a longer process to complete some things.

I like the collapsible “trees” and how you can organize programming. I also like the graphing capabilities.

I didn’t like the tedious billing process when billing insurance.

Jennifer H.
RBT in USA

CentralReach

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been pretty good with CentralReach but I have had some hiccups that have a driven me crazy.

I like how easy it is to take data on each client and how easy it is to add a new goal. I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the para professionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined I feel like all school systems should use a program like this to have their special education teachers take data and allow the paraprofessionals that are in those special education classrooms to take data easier and more streamlined.

when running a therapy session with my client in Home I use my cell phone to login via the Internet and I have to keep logging in several times over the course of the therapy session that last for several hours and feels like the software runs really slow and doesn’t always add my data. I recently had to log out and log back in several times for it to even begin to register that I was trying to take data and the session wouldn’t load properly. Seems like there are a lot of online app technical difficulties while using the program on the Internet via a Mobile device. I have also had issues with the program being able to load my session notes section properly on Saturdays. Very frustrating that on Firefox on a Mac session notes works most of the time but on a PC trying to Do session notes there’s a lot of difficulty with drop-down boxes not being activated when I know they should be and this happens frequently on a Saturday.

Josiah W.
BCaBA in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Features and Functions

Kommentare: It is great to be able to connect and view other employee schedules, as well as client information that is pertinent to my job requirements. I love being able to schedule and adjust appointments for clients as well as being able to update programs and target goals for a client so that my team can know what we need to work on and focus on while they are with a client.

There are a lot of available features to Central Reach, some of which I have tried using and they are for the most part straightforward and easy to figure out. Within my company, we seem to use a smaller subset of the available features that Central Reach offers, though these are the bulk of what we need and utilize within the ABA services of the company, such as the sessions, data collection, program books, and graphs of the data collected during sessions.

There seem to be a number of functions that aren't accessible to everyone, which is fine as I may not need to utilize it for my own job. I would like to have the opportunity to play around with some of the functions for instance in the reporting tab to see some of the charts and graphs in there and to see how they could relate to my own job areas. I do realize though that this would be something my company may need to provide access to.

Abigail K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The ideal solution for ABA providers

Kommentare: I’m constantly impressed with Central Reach’s comprehensiveness, incredible customer services, and constant development. We’ve been using them since they first arrived on the ABA business management scene and it’s been incredible to watch the thoughtfulness in which they’ve grown and developed into a system that can handle HR, Scheduling, Billing, Data Collection, Client management, File Management, and Analytics, and have ambitious plans to also tackle needs with curriculum and more. They really are the one stop shop for the core business needs of an ABA practice.

I love that Central Reach has an emphasis on ABA providers and is constantly updating and developing to find technology solutions to a whole wide range of challenges as they arise in our industry.

The product is extremely comprehensive, and with that comes complexities. We learn something new about it every week, and we’ve been using it for years.

Angie F.
CEO in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Satisfaction

Kommentare: Great customer service to help with the above!

I love the all in one feature. It is a one stop shop for our company with information at your finger tips no matter where we are at. The analytics truly help me analyze and run my business from the finance end. Data collection for clinical is easy and the outputs are appropriate for our field of ABA.

Getting to know the various uses of it and how to get it set up best to utilize it to its potential.

Benita A.
BILLING MANAGER in USA

OPINION ON CR

I've been working with CentralReach for the past 9 yrs it's the one thing I recommend to all new billing companies and providers looking for a billing plateform. It has everything I need to get my job done. The only thing I would seriously look at as how it's set up to generate secondary claims. This is the one big issue I have with CentralReach, and I have several clients that have a primary and secondary insurance and this part of CentralReach has made my life very difficult! Otherwise I love it! thank you!

generating secondary claims, this needs to be changed (remove the # of times a payment can be posted from the first) sometimes the claim can be denied for whatever reason but a $0 payment needs to be posted anyway.

Ashley A.
Employee Relations Coordinator in USA

Central Reach Review

Kommentare: I am in the Human Resources department and use CR for onboarding employees and maintaining employee files. I also help connect employees and clients within the company and help assign service codes. It works well for everything I need to complete for my tasks.

It is very easy to use and great for ABA companies. We used it at my last employer and we use it at my current employer. I am still learning new functions within Central Reach. Maintaining employee documents is easy due to the document management report.

I wish there was an easier way to delete documents that are uploaded by accident and locked. Being HR, it can create issues when documents are locked and need to be renamed.

Angel D.
Program Supervisor, RBT in USA

CentralReach Review

Kommentare: CentralReach was required by my company. Once I got the hang of it, I now prefer it for its consistency and legibility. I believe I am only aware of a fraction of what the software has to offer. Sending out emails with random facts of what it provides maybe monthly could be beneficial.

CentralReach is easy to navigate once you learn the basic components/strategies. It is constantly coming out with new features and trainings to ensure smooth usage.

When the software is down or slowed, which is fairly often, it does not notify you with an alert stating “technical difficulties” or something of that nature so that you are aware it’s a universal glitch compared to personal complications (e.g, WiFi connection, etc.) Additionally, when you submit support tickets, sometimes there is no follow up.

Sara M.
Operations Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CR Review

Kommentare: Our cash flow seems to have improved since we have been using Central Reach. Staff seems to be happy that they don't have to sign into multiple platforms.

I like how most processes that we need are all in one place.

Reports should be a built in cost and not extra for the advanced reports. When we first looked at the advanced report option for a week we thought they were not as powerful or useful as they should be. The scheduling could really use some improvement. I believe this is being worked on however. If it is, I would be happy to help in beta testing. Not allowing a group appointment for things like Company Wide meetings. Currently you have to go into each staffs calendar and ad them separately. It would be nice to have some basic options such as turning off "generics" from showing in drop down lists of people. Reoccurring tasks and being able to sign a task to multiple people at one time. Accommodate for various travel time and mileage reimbursement scenarios regarding scheduling.

Tyana V.
Senior ABA Therapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Only data collection system I would recommend

Everything is right in front of you. If the item you need is not in front of you, it is very easy to find within the website.

I have not noticed any cons yet. The past 3 years using this have been a delight compared to other data collection systems.

Alissa S.
Alissa S.
ABA supervisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Central reach for an ABA company

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love being able to have my schedule and sessions notes in one place. Our company is able to calculate hours worked through this site.

Have all staff and client schedules through computer. Session notes can be done through this software and sent to insurance companies. There are a lot of tutorials for this software.

They conduct a lot of maintenance and updates. Sometimes the site is down or not able to be accessed. When things are updated and changed, it takes a while for everyone to learn and get used to. Very confusing at first, but now that I am used to it, I love it.

Sage S.
RBT in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gets Job Done but Could be More User Friendly

Kommentare: I use Central Reach every day as an RBT to gather data on my clients and help them reach their behavioral goals. I like the data-gathering interface because it allows me to quickly put in data so I can stay in the moment with my kiddo.

I like that is has everything I need for work all on one platform. I can see my notes, schedule, gather data, etc all on Central Reach. I like the data taking platform and its ease of use (I wish I could rearrange items on my end though). I also use the app for its offline data collection feature which is quite handy.

I do not like how many hoops I have to jump through to get to the feature I want. For example, finding my total authorized billable hours for the month is a several step process my company actually had to make a tutorial for us to be able to do it. I would also enjoy a "read all" feature for clinical notes/better way to organize them. The calendar could be improved as well, I like seeing the whole month but the size of appointments makes it unreadable.

Perle T.
BCBA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Do not use for ABA data collection purposes

2 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The technical difficulties combined with the very complicated user experience make this a platform I discourage ABA providers from using.

The calendar views, authorization management and utilization are great to use.

The process to setting up data collection for ABA providers requires a huge amount of response effort compared to other platforms like Catalyst. The procedures are so disjointed between the overall data book, the goals, importing curriculums, I work twice as hard to include relevant info. In order to be compatible with their reporting system, you have to place information at goal levels that should be at target level or enter it twice if you wish to access it logically for data analysis. The graph view does not allow for trends across anything but an entire time period (does not adjust per month or 3 month period for example), if you switch data to per week or month, goal and phase change lines disappear. You cannot view an average of data. The reports generated looked very unprofessional and you cannot alter graphs to different views unless you manually delete them and re-import. The list goes on. The CONSTANT tech issues lead to problems with session timers, saving data, trouble with rates that took months to resolve, and often a complete inability to access any necessary parts of the platform during business hours. At least 1 time per week there are issues, sometimes more. Our clients and staff pay the price for this.

Jessica N.
Billing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Multi-state ABA Practice - 5 STARS!

Kommentare: Central Reach can manage scheduling, reporting functions, reporting functions and most importantly, billing. Their staff is passionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers success. If one person does not have an answer, they will utilize their resources to find you the answer. The filtering options in their many screens is a great functionality that can help an organization get down to the nitty gritty of what is occurring. The reports that you are able to run are user friendly and top notch. The support team have been phenomenal in helping us get up to speed on new features, answers our questions promptly and is willing to go above and beyond with our requests. I highly recommend Central Reach to any and every ABA practice.

Reports function, filter functions, claims manager software, dashboard for tasks.

N/A

Hillary P.
BCBA in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

How it can be customized to meet individual needs

Big learning curve in creating templates and programs

Soquel V.
Autism Technician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great features and interface design!

Kommentare: I would recommend CentralReach because it has so many features; everything is in one place. Things are laid out nicely and it's easy to navigate.

I love this software! It has so many features/options! It is easy to navigate and has a great user interface. I like that you can search within each module and I love that the Help section's different guides are very comprehensive as well.

Not knowing what some features are. A little "?" icon you could click to get a short description of the feature would be nice. For example, what is the "meta data field" I can add on my profile? What is a "task" exactly? What does it mean to add a task to my task list? Also searching within a module needs improvement. More personalization features would be cool but aren't necessary.