Über Mad Mimi

E-Mail-Tool zur Erstellung von E-Mails, das die Erstellung und Speicherung von einzigartigen Newsletter-Vorlagen vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über Mad Mimi

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Mad Mimi bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Managing Partner in USA
Computer-Software

Great Email Service

Kommentare: Easy Emailing and newsletter service to my customers

I love the drip campaigns, I can set up emails to be sent in an order a few days apart or how I need it. I like how easy the email templates are to setup and email out. Very user friendly.

I'm not a fan of how I can't organize my pictures. Very small pictures and it only shows a few at a time. There is no logic emailing yet. I can't send a single email from one of my drips as a one time email. I have to re-create it in my promotions.

Michelle G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great email marketing platform for beginners

Kommentare: Great experience all around. Great tech support, very responsive, although I very rarely need to reach out to them. I teach marketing to others and for those who are just getting into email marketing, I often recommend MadMimi. It has a great balance of easy of use and style - but not a ton of extra features which can be intimidating (and unnecessary) for beginners. Also, the price is fantastic - one of the best in the industry.

Loved how super easy MadMimi is to set up and use, and how clean and crisp the emails are visually. I used this software for four years and always got compliments on my email designs.

It doesn't have the level of tagging and work flows that I eventually needed in my business. However, I didn't need anything that advanced for several years, and MadMimi did the job beautifully for four years.

Declan D.
CEO in USA

Mad Mimi is typical of old email software designed for the desktop age, functional but not updated.

Kommentare: Email blasts were easy and delivered well. If you manage emails the old way, just blasting lists and setting up a few autoresponders, it works. Yet today myself and clients need more than that, we need ways to segment and to tag, to optimize by people's actions. There's a little of that here, but not much.

It's an easy tool to set up email blasts and autoresponders, The interface is pretty easy to use and organizes by email lists, like the old days. Deliverability has been excellent, which is a key part of any email service.

It's dated - things like tagging, responding to visitors behaviors (aka visiting a page and sending an email) are non existent. The design is centered on email lists, which limits functionality. I've also done a few clones of marketing followups that got a bit wonky, because while you can set them up, you have to go in individually to different data fields to update them. Old email software was designed this way, and while not a flaw, it's definitely behind the times. If you need something simple, it's great.

Technology Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

As simple as it gets - too simple?

Kommentare: I gave Mad Mimi a whirl for a solopreneur who wanted to focus on her business but knew she needed to reach her existing and potential clients. My defacto recommendation in this situation would be Mailchimp but she still found the workflow a bit challenging. Enter Mad Mimi. If you are - or are working with someone that doesn't need all the bells and whistles Mailchimp has added over the years, give Mad Mimi a whirl for its dead-simple and "real person" approach to getting stuff done.

Mad Mimi excels and speaking to the user in a way that just makes sense. You don't need any "special qualifications" to understand how to use the platform. It does what it does, well.

The last time I visited Mad Mimi I found the UI a bit date looking. It certainly lacks features of more robust offerings but they are not trying to be the be-all marketing platform solution that everyone else seems to be racing to be. Stick to your roots Mad Mimi!

Alicia K.
Occupational Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes an attractive newsletter easy to make

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been an easy way to communicate to clients and prospective clients. I have a small private practice and my target market is fairly specialized, so it is useful communicating events and other important information.

It is very easy to use. You can open it up and figure it out without lengthy, complicated tutorials. Drag and drop your content into their email builder. I also really like the layout and formatting. I despise email marketing, but this is very simple. It tracks open rates and has a second send option. The newsletter looks good and you can make something for your audience that isn't overwhelming them with useless content. It makes the kind of newsletter I like to open and read. It integrates with Acuity Scheduling nicely.

It isn't really intended for big funnel-type marketing, so it's missing automation features that some people may want. It doesn't include tutorials about sales/marketing using their product (not that I've seen). It doesn't have features that help you grow your list easily.

Jackie B.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

BEST Email Marketing Campaign Tool - For Actionable Results!

Super EZ to design a campaign & rapidly A/B test for results in small batches, then a full-on campaign. Let's face it - no one wants to receive NOR send spam, so you want a tool that's fast & easy to do a lot of testing. Campaign results show you exactly which links INSIDE you campaign were engaged with vs no one cared about. This is s-o-o much better than smarter than "opens" and "received". I test everyday for two weeks, tweak as needed until I get what I get now: 100% recieved, 70% engaged/forwards and of those fowards 60+% viewed too! PLUS ZERO "Report Spam"s. Pricing on serious volume can't be beat. Suggest you check out their Paid Plans too as they are clearly designed for email campaign success. Support is exceptional EX: They go far beyond "getting things to work technically" These guys really are experienced technical marketers and listen to what you are trying to achieve - as they make suggestions on How To...etc..

Honestly, I can't find one........ I even gave them a couple of roadmap ideas,becuase I'm pretty creative too, but those aren't cons.

Danny B.
CEO in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely fantastic software

Kommentare: Our experience has been absolutely positive, it is a very inexpensive way to maintain an ongoing flow of communication with multiple entities. Our HOA could not operate the way we do without it, I highly recommend this to a small, all the way up to a huge operation.

Almost everything...we use it as the main source for dispensing information to our entire HOA. Very easy to use, love the ability to clone messages and edit , then reuse. The feature to create and then schedule broadcast emails for future dispensation is very useful, plus the ability to schedule at different intervals.

We use the software for limited items, so there is a possibility that there may be some shortcomings in the software...but we are certainly not aware of any.

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Virtual Support Specialist / Owner in USA

Madmimi offers a solid email marketing product at a great price.

Kommentare: Mad Mimi is a great basic email service provider. There aren't many bells or whistles, but the quality is great. The customer service is amazing and navigating the site is a breeze.

If you are looking for a good quality email service without a lot of fancy bells and whistles to slow you down, then Mad Mimi fits the bill. The site is easy to navigate, accounts are super simple to set up, and creating a newsletter is as simple as 1-2-3-SEND. Customer service has always responded quickly and gone the extra mile to resolve issues. offer tips or point you in the right direction.

In comparison to other email service providers, email templates are limited as well as sign-up form options.

O. kelvin K.
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter in Nigeria
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great For Start-ups

Kommentare: Helps me build healthy customer relationships and make more money doing so. I recommend for start-ups.

I was looking for q cheap and efficient email marketing software and Mad mini came up in the list of recommendations. I gave it a shot and I wasn't disappointed, when starting a new business one should consider cost of operations so as not to get frustrated and give up when there are no worthy results yet. Email marketing was needed for what I wanted to do and I needed a cheap and reliable one so as to get off the ground quickly, and I'm happy I found Mad mini.

I don't expect much more than the price I pay, although some improvements could still be made. I'm okay with it for now until I can afford moving to a more powerful service.

Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Blogger in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent for beginners

Kommentare: I really recommend it if you have a specific type of audience or like to send long text letters.

Mad Mimi's interface is really intuitive and friendly. The price range is just on point for beginners, considering the value you're getting.

There are some features missing. Things that are already standard in other providers, you have to ask the support to do it for you.

Eric S.
Manager of Mails, Webmaster, Concert Instigator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, but with more than meets the eye

Kommentare: I "inherited" MadMimi when I took over communications for the Ozark Arts Council and, having managed email lists for over 20 years now, I wasn't originally all that thrilled. Getting information that had to get sent out 1) quickly AND 2) attractively, however, made me start to appreciate MM, though. To be able to have a slick little newsletter with photos from an upcoming play or concert in just a few minutes is massively important when most of the people putting things together are volunteers with full time jobs and families unrelated to the Arts Council (as do I). The software is entirely web-based, which means that sometimes when a new feature is introduced it may not quite look right in Safari, but probably will in Chrome but even then, since there are not a lot of standard layout options (TOC, Section Title, Text, Image + Text, Text + Image, and Image), you can still compose well enough. Usually, anything I've seen that way is cleared up in a day or so. I have composed in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome on a Mac, Chrome on a Chromebook, Firefox and Chrome while running Ubuntu, Firefox and IE under Windows, and it's a consistent experience as web-based software should be. One thing: since it IS web-based, you have to remember to save often. Text styling options can be keyboard-invoked (bold, italic), and there are both a variety of themes that can be used and some basic formatting (centered text, ordered and unordered lists, two levels of headings), as well as a link tool (setext links, rather than HTML). For the most part, that will take care of what you need for e-newsletters that don't need to be PDFs or fully functioning web pages. Yet, that's not all it can do, if you have basic HTML knowledge. Before they provided a TOC (self-created whenever you click on the TOC tool in a Title section), you could make your own (still can) by setting an anchor and then calling it from a text section at the beginning of the document. Similarly, if you need "columns," you can fake it by creating a table in a text section, etc. Not all HTML is likely to be supported, but then again, what you're creating is supposed to be read easily within an email app, not a web browser. Beyond composition, you are paying for a list server that sends quickly, provides good statistical information (who clicked which links, etc.), and keeps you from having to deal with maintaining an email server's "reputation." Facebook allows boosting linked MMs, even when mostly text.

Ease of use; able to customize with HTML; acceptability to Facebook for advertising even when mainly text.

Lack of automatic save.

Sharilee S.
Owner in Kanada
Selbstständig

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: Highly recommended if you are new to the internet or your needs are simple. Hands-down, they make it the easiest! If you are trying to expand, you may find it hard to stick with them, depending on your needs.

This is one of the friendliest companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The customer service agents are always available, any time of the day or night and they really try to help you. It is extremely easy to use: when I started, I knew absolutely nothing and I learned so much from them. The service is always reliable and the interface is so fun, which I love! They also a big list of integrations and add-on's which make the service even more appealing.

I find it is limited in some areas. For example, you can only use one set of social media icons, even for different lists. Also, there is no way you can use segmented lists, based on what someone clicks on, which is a good feature.

Angélica C.
Brasilien
Quelle: GetApp

Perfect for small bloggers or business with fun personalites

Mad Mimi has the most friendly interface in all email marketing niche. It's easy to set up in minutes. It has a personal touch feel to the emails that customers seem to like very much. The price is another interesting feature, It's perfect for people who are starting or don't have the need for custom segmentation or advanced analytics.

It does not escalate well. There is no way to have a decent or automatic user segmentation without having to contact support. You can't have two or more list with different user without setting information for the whole account. You'd need more than one account to keep them entirely separate. Also, and this is ridiculous, if you start an automation you need to ask the support to not send it to the active users. This should be an option in the dashboard.

Kristi V.
Co-Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mad Mimi has been a lifesaver!! We don't know how we functioned without Mad Mimi, such a huge help!

Kommentare: We love Mad Mimi!! We are able to create emails to our customers & clients that go out as a "drip". Mad Mimi gives us a professional look to our emails that go out to our customers & clients. We are able to use Mad Mimi to collect email addresses through our website. We have been able to target certain groups within our email list...it is very easy to customize for your own use!! Their customer service folks are top notch!! Quick to answer our questions!!

Mad Mimi is incredibly easy to use. You do not have to be a computer geek to understand how it works!! Mad Mimi has provided another level of professionalism for our business!! We look like savvy pros (when we really aren't!!)) The pricing is VERY reasonable as well. When there is an issue with something we are not sure about, their customer service is great about getting back to us!

Our emails sometimes end up in people's junk mail....not sure that Mad Mimi can fix that or not, though!!

Alli H.
Manager, Customer Marketing in USA

Great Tool for Mass Email Marketing

First email marketing tool I've used and was very easy to learn. You can clearly see stats on how well a campaign performed (unique clicks, click map, open rate, etc) and even compare campaigns.

No ability for time warp (ex: send emails to be received at 8AM local time vs sending at 8AM EST). Once you're on the Details/Recipient screen, there's no ability to go "back" to edit the promotion without starting from scratch in the search. Promotions seem to disappear from main page, even when actively working on them, so sometimes can be time consuming to go back and search for what you were working on. It would be great to have different sections - draft mode, sent, etc - without needing to search each time. I also don't like how when searching for promotions, clicking the"enter" button on the keyboard clears your search - nitpicky but counterintuitive.

Founder in USA

Great marketing tool , with potential.

Mad Mimi, is one of the mailing softwares that we use for our media and it's not too shabby. The system allows the intergration of outside materials which is great and also allows us to give clear consise and clean emails.

One of the thigs I am not a fan of when it comes to Mad Mimi is that the system at times can be a bit glitchy which can cause work to be deleted , also customer service could be a bit better.

John W.
John W.
Sport, Selbstständig

Not Bad For A Small List

We used this for a few years when we had a really small list. It worked well. It was inexpensive and easy to use. It's pretty basic in its features which made it easy to keep the emails consistently branded.

Because it was so basic, you couldn't do anything fancy within the software. For example, you could not embed a video in the email. You had to take a picture and link to it vs linking the video straight into the email. It's not a huge deal but I like being able to do that with MailChimp.

Blogger in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Easy to use for smaller audiences

I liked that there was a free option for smaller newsletter audiences. You're given a number of credits to use up before there is a cost.

Once the credits were used up, I didn't feel like there was a good value for the money.

Manager Customer Insight in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Software, but sometimes have troubles

I like most, that it is super easy to set up an email campaign, even without having HTML / CSS knowledge.

I had it some times in the past, that scheduled emails where just not sent and just disappered.

Jordan P.
Managing Member in Thailand
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Email Marketing Platform

I started using Mad Mimi when I was first setting up my personal blog and was looking for a way to keep in contact with my followers. Luckily a friend told me about Mad Mimi, and I've been hooked ever since!

Some of the integration features don't always work as smoothly as I wish but I think that could be just because wordpress has its moments at times.

USA

Mad Mimi works wonders

I really enjoy that with Mad Mimi’s pre assembled templates , it’s easy to create marketing emails quickly and easily without the hassle of learning software and such. Additionally the platform is also very file compatible which makes adding features a breeze

The only co I had with mad Mimi was that the software didn’t do a very good job with distinguishing its free and paid features which made navigation a bit of a hassle at first but other than that I like what can be accomplished with mad Mimi.

Amelia R.
Social Media Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mad Mimi is an excellent service!

Mad Mimi is an excellent service that allows me to effectively execute tasks at work. Specifically, I use Mad Mimi to distribute my weekly newsletter, and their service makes it possible to easily create and send the information to my database of contacts.

There are no cons that I have experienced as a user of Mad Mimi!

Jacqueline L.
Media Design in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good, basic email marketing service

Kommentare: Overall, a very good product if you are just looking for a simple elegant email marketing service.

Simple to use, elegant design, good user interface. Great customer support. Was exactly what we needed at the time. Also, affordable!

Pretty simple service, nothing too fancy. Can't sort constituent lists and not many features for upgrading or managing groups.

Studio Manager in USA

Very user friendly and easy to customize

Kommentare: Very user friendly, helped us save so much time on emailing clients

Extremely user friendly, many customizable templates to choose from, helpful customer service, seriously the easiest email service to use!

Really not much to add here because we love using this product. Would be nice to have some more templates to choose from.

Angela W.
Owner, Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy To Use And Awesome Customer Service

My favorite thing about Mad Mimi is how easy it is to use. They make it so simple that you can't even mess up templates (even if you want to). Unlike many other email marketing companies, they also make it fun and have very quick, friendly, and helpful customer service reps.

I don't like that you can't embed a video into an email. And while I enjoy the simplicity of the format, I do wish there were a few more options for styles and layout.