Über Toggl Plan

Toggl Plan ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Aufgabenmanagement-Tool. Verwende Boards zur Priorisierung und Zeitplanung, um zu verstehen, was wann getan werden muss.

Erfahre mehr über Toggl Plan

I like the integrations with trello & slack. I like the chrome extension that allows me to track time directly from trello.

My iPhone calendar has this function and I miss that in Toggl.

Bewertungen zu Toggl Plan

Toggl Plan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Toggl Plan bereits verwendet?

Marco Genaro
Marco Genaro
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool, very easy to use.

Kommentare: Amazing tool for time management. Since I use it, I understand better how I spent my time and I'm able to make adjustments based on that (delegate tasks, set limits to the time I spend in some clients, etc).

Very easy to use, Toogl is a great tool to track how you spend your time and, with that information, improve productivity. I only use the free version, but I like a lot, so I do it on a daily basis. As a freelancer with multiple clients, it's very useful because it allows me to know how many time I spent with each of them.

I would like some premium features to be included on the free plan, such as the Outlook Calendar integration or the task management. Anyways, is not a complaint, it already provides a lot of features for free.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better team planning

Kommentare: Thanks to Toggl Plan, we have been able to achieve more organization around our individual and group tasks, it takes us way less time to complete all our tasks because communication becomes a priority and it becomes easier to go through every step of the project while having access to different important files and having access to the calendar view, as well as the tasks. It allows me to set a proper structure for different projects and assign tasks quickly, I can have a broader view of each project's lifecycles and make smarter decisions based on our progress as a team, and with that, achieve better results.

My most favorite aspect about Toggl Plan is the fact that it is very convenient when it comes to speeding up the scheduling tasks. Toggl Plan has a well-built interface that has its tools positioned very nicely for easy access, and its user experience feels very intuitive and modern, which is something that I love about any software. Additionally, I think that features such as the drag and drop builder, is something that comes in handy a lot of times when needing to work in a pretty quick environment, and it becomes more precise when trying to assign tasks, keep track of them and have an overall control of everything, making any changes as fast as possible and providing real time updates. I also like the fact that collaboration is very possible with Toggl Plan, it allows us to collaborate in real time inside of the application and communicate efficiently about different tasks, projects, and more, allowing us to store different media and files for better communication and access of information.

To be honest, I think that Toggl Plan is a very simple yet complete software that does not offer more than what it promises, and that is alright. However, I really don't like using the mobile app because it is not as versatile as the web application, it is lacking a variety of tools and it does not work the same, which is a disappointment.

Jenna
Administrative Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The greatest underdog of planning software!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have loved using this software from the very beginning! From the setup to the implementation to the everyday use, it has been the greatest experience. I would recommend it to anyone looking for help in project management!

I started using Toggl simply as a tracker for my time and have been so pleased with expanding it to Plan. I have used plenty of different software to track projects/collaborate with coworkers and this has been my favorite! I love that it is intuitive, simple, and a clean interface to not feel overwhelmed. Managing multiple projects is chaotic enough so to have a software that helps eliminate the stress by making it so user friendly and straightforward and streamlined is incredible.

I have yet to find a feature I am unhappy with or that I would improve with Toggl Plan.

Clyde
MD of division in UK
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Needs work but is excellent.

Kommentare: Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

Stuart
Animator in Kanada
Animation, Selbstständig

Cheap and easy, love it

Kommentare: I have been using this service for over a year now and don't see me needing anything else in the future, so I guess that it works pretty well for me! In the few times I have needed customer service, they have been very helpful and quick to respond.

I work hourly for clients so having a time feature on tasks is beneficial for me so that I can make estimations on my tasks and help plan my day(s). It's really easy to set up and re-schedule tasks and I utilise that Kanban view.

I think having recurring tasks might be a useful feature to implement in future. It can be a pain to create several of the same task. The big issue for me, however, is the lack of synergy between Toggl Plan and Toggl Track. I wish that if you created a project on one, it would transfer over to the other and you can begin tracking time on that project. They kind of seem like two separate softwares from two different companies right now. It's not the end of the world, but having something that ties hand-in-hand would be perfect.

Lee
Freelance Designer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Capacity Resourcing at it's best!

Kommentare: I had spoken to a handful of platforms and tried the free trials of others, and they just wasn't what I needed. When I found Toggl Plan there was no looking back. It has the high level functionality of assigning weekly capacity so I can plan my weeks/months accurately, with the more in depth phases, tasks, milestones, etc that is needed on an individual project level. There is the ability to include larger teams, and I can share the project timelines with my clients to track progress and be o the same page.
It is very simple and intuitive to use.

What I like most is the 'Team View' timelines so I can plan my time/projects accordingly. I can see a high level view of what projects I have, how many hours I need to work on each project that week, what weeks are fully booked, and when I can book the next project in without burning myself out. I can also see project deadlines (milestones) within the same view. What is also super awesome is I can share these timelines on an individual client level so they can see their project and what is scheduled as well as the project progress.

The only thing I have found a little annoying is the hourly assignments. You have to calculate the daily capacity which means if the 'phase' of a project moves from 4 days to only 2 days but it requires the same amount of time associate with it you have to re-calculate the daily hours. It would be nice if you could simply assign a weekly amount of hours to a phase, and then have that amount stay as it is whether the phase is stretched across 1, 2, 3 days or all week.

Christopher
Christopher
Artist / Designer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system.

Kommentare: I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

Internet, Selbstständig

Looking good - but not quite there yet

Kommentare: It's been good. I used this as my go to planning app for projects and studies for around 3 months and it worked well. I still use it now when I need to plan for the long term and want to quickly calculate if I have enough person hours available. I am hoping a few more improvements will come in on the daily planning side, perhaps some more integrations, and I can get additional use out of the service.

This is a really cool app. It was great for planning my studies. I still use it occassionally for long term planning of projects. The drag and drop interface worked well. I liked the hour calculation.

I felt the mobile experience was lacking. It's amazing for long term planning, even weekly planning, but gets awkward when it comes to daily planning, or planning in fine detail for timetabling. It's great for regular arrangements, but gets messy when it comes to extraordinary events.

Walter
Director in Brasilien
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Simple, Easy and Effective Planning Tool

Kommentare: It's a tool that helped me organized my entire working space in 15 minutes, with an extraordinary simplicity and effectiveness. What else would I want?

The Simplicity above all. It runs super smoothly.

Doesn't have an android app yet. At least in the Brazilian Play Store.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best for Tracking One-Time Projects

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I really like using Toggl to track projects for specific clients or to track the course of a specific project so I can identify trends and how long it takes me to do certain things.

I can't think of anything aside from how easy it is to accidentally keep the time tracker going. I wish it was better on mobile.

Thomas
Developer in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A pretty great and unique looking app for tasks in a timeline

Kommentare: I personally use Toggl Plan only for managing myself (both for my job but also for my personal projects), and it is essentially a log tool more than a planning tool.
There aren't any specific reason to not use this app to its fullest, but the features suit my needs perfectly.
What I really appreciate with using Toggl Plan is that I can have a great overview of all the things I've done along the timeline - which is pretty motivating.

What I really appreciate with Toggl Plan is the way of displaying the tasks on a horizontal timeline. It sounds pretty simple, but haven't seen any other product proposing such ergonomy. And the UI/colors have always been pretty nice which make it really pleasant to use.

One issue I can think of with Toggl Plan (which is not that big) is the performances. On powerful enough computers it's smooth, but I often use it on a Windows tablet (Yoga Book v1) which is limited - however other web apps look smoother than Toggl Plan. Though, the timeline navigation is obvisouly heavy in DOM manipulation thus it's understandable. And finally I would really like to have a "2 weeks" view : The "week" view is too large for having an overall view on the tasks, and the "month" view makes the tasks' titles too short to read.

Gautam
Product Designer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Find where the time went and take control of it with an ease

At the job, we were used to managing spreadsheets to log the time spent on daily tasks and get monthly reports. Toggl replaced it completely. It's easy to use. It's minimal and lightweight. It keeps reminding you to log your time if you're not doing it already, that really great. In the end, it helps you analyze your time spent on your tasks. Super useful.

Sometimes it takes time to sync between the web app and MacOS extension. Projects added from the web app don't load fast enough in the MacOS extension. I haven't any down point other than this so far. At the initial stage, it had a few bugs, but it's far better now.

Cody
Principal Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great team/work management platform - simple to use

Kommentare: Love it, love that it is simple and scalable.

Like that it acts like an online whiteboard and works across multiple locations for coordinating and planning projects and tasks.

A couple of simple tweaks would help efficiency - be able to right-click on item to change color is highest priority wish list item for us. Most used items besides text input should be on right-click menu.

Lauren
Marketing & Technology Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for independent contractors to log time on multiple projects/clients

Kommentare: Would love a timebox or pomodoro timer element added to help drive productivity.

Easy to organize and log time for multiple clients and projects. Automatically groups hours according to client/project and color codes. Easy to report hours by client and/or project to multiple file formats (PDF, csv, etc) and at different levels of detail. Easy to edit dates/times when necessary. Mobile app is perfect for keeping time on-the-go.

Unable to customize the columns that are reported, so requires me to manually remove unwanted columns when formatting reporting for employers.

Lisa
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Excellent for time tracking

Kommentare: I've been using Toggl for several years and consistently recommend it to those who need a simple, easy-to-use but feature-rich time tracker. The combination of website, mobile, and desktop app trackers make it portable and highly functional in any environment. They have a slew of features and integrations that can help automate repeated tasks, and I make thorough use of the reporting feature to keep an eye on productivity and project status.

Toggl is just easier to use than anything else I've tried before. It can work offline, from your phone, or from the website itself. It integrates with my billing software (Freshbooks) so I don't need to enter in client information and project information more than once. Some of the great features include notifying me if the tracker has been running too long or sat idle, displaying billable and non-billable hours in a clear graph format, customizing rates per project or task, and email reports.

My issues with Toggl are fairly superficial: I wish there were more colors for clients/projects, and I wish the desktop app would work faster when it starts to autofill project information.

Algirdas
Software tester in Litauen

Great time tracker

Kommentare: It was good. Did not experience many problems. But the ones I did experience were fixed fast. Easy to use

It was nice that I was able to track time of all my different projects. I have been using this to track how much time I was working on each project. And was happy that I was able to do so. Also it is nice that I can see a whole history of time tracked

APP could be better. I had trouble finding all functionalities on app that are on the web. Gganted I was using it before their newest app version

Cheryce
Business Owner in Jamaika
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Time Management at its best

Kommentare: This is amazing and it recommended to use for both personal and business it will indeed keep you on track and help you better manage your time.

This software allows you to track time spent on various projects, Its used widely in the virtual world to keep time spent on jobs for customers. It does indeed boosts productivity and helps you manage your time effectively throughout the day whether for individuals or times. It has advanced reporting and does offer integrations with several other software. And did I say it does have a free version too? yes, it does.

It is too useful and amazing to find faults, so far I have no complaints

Emile
Software Developer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keeping track of your billable hours has never been easier.

Toggl allows you to set up a wide variety of customers and projects each with their own tariff per hour, the developers then simply activate the timer when they are working on a clients project and when done, stops the timer to reflect the exact time spent on the described task.

To fully unlock all the features we would like to use, can become quite a pricey venture as we have discovered so make sure to do proper research beforehand.

Pim
Sales / Planning / Purchase / IT in Niederlande
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For everyone

Kommentare: Good. We use it a lot.

After 2 years of searching not affortible software we found Toggle plan, finally some affortable and easy to use software.

We use this software on a big screen, that needs to be updated every once in a while. Meaning i have to refresh te page every time. We would like to see a function for big screen mode's. That is something we never found in software. We would love to see that you can work on your pc and it updates the big screen.

Shahera
Manager in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and functional

Kommentare: Being new to project planning /management I was a little overwhelmed with all the options out there. Teamweek provides a simple and functional solution to newbies such as myself. I cannot recommend it enough as a project management tool

- Easy to figure out - View and manage plans at a glance - Easily change and shift tasks - drag and drop functionality is spot on - Customizable for OCD categorization freaks (me) - Icebox - great option for long term planning

- To Do list (Just an idea but if this can work with Google Keep I would worship at the altar of Teamweek) - High contrast mode - not sure that the designs and backgrounds make sense unless they are customizable to provide a further level of categorization - Daily emails - this hasn't been such a useful functionality for me

Beela
Communications Director in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good because of its diverse features

Ability to create buckets of time, has a Chrome plugin to time things automatically, has detailed reports, good visual interface, color coding, overall I like it.

I wish the Chrome button allowed a dropdown with specific projects or most often used/most recently used so I don't always have to get back into the desktop and adjust the hours.

Chief of Ideas in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super visual team planning tool

I love that you can see what all the team has on their plates with all of their clients/projects. Most project management tools don’t have that.

I love it just from a team tool that doesn’t take too much time to use. The account people want to have more places to track the details of the projects

Jendi
CEO in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Newest Tech with Awesome, Old-School Service

Kommentare: Stellar.

I have tried more project management software packages than I care to admit. I finally found one that works--enough detail to be useful but easy enough to use that I can stick with it.

I would like to be able to enter recurring tasks more easily.

ken
marketing manager in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good App for Time Tracking.

Has everything from Mac App to Website App and can track time on the go. The dashboard is a great feature to easily see everything at a glance.

Adding time entry can be a bit tedious. I would like to see more integration with different types of software.

Monica
VMS Support Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Track in every window

Kommentare: Would be amazing if there was a way to consolidate the items tracked in a ticket item to automatically calculate in Toggl.

There is definitely a pro to having a toggle icon in everything you do. Easy to press start and get tracking.

Sometimes stopping and restarting gets a bit tangled with you have a lot of task happening co-currently. Not a great multi-tasking tracker. But great at the basic task tracking as needed.