Über Kanbanchi

Kollaborations-App für Aufgaben- und Projektmanagement mit Kanban, Gantt-Diagrammen und Zeiterfassung.

Erfahre mehr über Kanbanchi

Very quick and easy to get started, plus the free trial allows you to be sure you are making the right decision.

You would eventually need to pay for the software. It also only works in a google cloud environment which means that your team or organisation must be using google suite first.

Bewertungen zu Kanbanchi

Kanbanchi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 283 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kanbanchi bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher
Founder | CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

*THE* software of choice for project management!

Kommentare: 4.99 stars. Fantastic software ran by a fantastic team!

Honestly, it's just extremely integrated with Google Workspace. There is also zero learning curve. So, if your company is scaling and you don't have the resources or time to walk them through the ins and outs of the company's project management software - Kanbanchi is *the* software of choice. Customer support is incredible. Enhancement request are implemented quickly. And the price is just unbeatable. It's a must have and ArtiKen is here for the long term!

The lack of a mobile application is probably the only con that comes to mind. There website is optimized for mobile but it's just not the same.

Rafael
CEO in Taiwan
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Google Workspace users (fully integrated), price a bit higher than others

Kommentare: Overall is good. There were some technical issues sometimes (permissions, mobile view, etc.). But the customer support is very responsive and we were able to resolve everything pretty easily (for example to change a setting from desktop instead of mobile, or remove + re-add a user to fix a permissions bug).

Even though there were a few other solutions that had all of the same core functionalities (like Trello), we like how Kanbanchi is built for Google Workspace / ChromeOS (we use a lot of Chromebook and mobile devices). Other apps could piece together all of the features (plugins, marketplace apps, mobile app, etc.). But since we rely heavily on Google Workspace for everything else, we like how Kanbanchi is built specifically for that. We did not want to worry that some integration app or setting would cause an issue in the future and then the whole workflow breaks. So even though we don't need all of the features and other options exist, we like that it just feels like part of our Google Workspace suite.

The pricing is a bit high compared to others. We don't need the cheapest solution. But Kanbanchi is marketed as "the missing link" of the Google Workspace suite of apps (true--that is the one thing that is missing). But the Kanbanchi basic paid annual plan (20% off of the monthly) is still more expensive per user than the Google Workspace mid-level plan (billed monthly) per user. It's not the end of the world, but as a result we only have one very small, specific team using Kanbanchi. If it was priced similar to some of the less expensive ones for the starter tools, we might just buy it for more people on the team and also for contractors and partners we work with.

Jocelyn
Interim Generalist I in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool in a Messy Situation

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: great - and thank you for good customer service and walk through with your rep.

I came onboard and had to learn how to do recruiting with very little experience, training, or guidance. I had multiple systems and there was a gap between interviewing and onboarding that kanbanchi helped me fill and it kept me sane as i figured out the prcess - it has been helpufl mappign the process and making imporvements.

Nothing stands out. I think trello had a feature where you could turn a task into a card and I didn't see that but, not a big deal. otherwise i think there are very few cons to using Kanbanchi that I can identify now.

Elie
IT MAnager in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helps organize my work, but can be improved

Kommentare: Organizes my big projects who have similar tasks. Saves me from tracking on a spreadsheet.

Cards turn red on the day they are due, but hey should turn a different color the day before they are due. This helps organize all of my big projects. I like that i can have a few tabs open in chrome, and if i change something in one, it auto changes in another. Customer support has been responsive, but not sure if they took any of my recommendations to actually change the software. I like that i can customize and use my own backgrounds for each board. I love the task/checkllist feature, i do recommend we are allowed to enter a date for any of the items in the checklist, if they have a due date. Thanks!

notifications, and not easy to mark complete, or read, and they still stay in the list even after i dismiss them. The week starts on monday when we try to choose a day, when standard is sunday. we should be able to choose. The filter does not remember my last saved filter selections, and i have to choose them again every time. And please let us have more than 3 tabs/boards on the bottom. Making us open a new tab in chrome should not be the answer. When i enter a description, it does not auto save, it should. If i type info in there, and click or alt tab to another program and come back, everything is gone. That is the most annoying piece.

Lora
Resource Account Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kanbanchi Can Do It!

Kommentare: Overall I love Kanbanchi. We're a 100% Google Platform small company and I hope to continue to use Kanbanchi for all our needs as we grow. I look forward to the development of Kanbanchi. It's easy to use and set up, the example boards on How to use Kanbanchi and the templates have been very useful.

I really love the integration with all the Google Products. I use Kanbanchi to outline what I need to accomplish. It can house and track recruiting, onboarding, document tracking, project progress, team collaboration, and all in real time. I can build a board in Kanbanchi and attach all the necessary Google docs. I can create lists for multiple purposes. Lists can become their own card and stay linked to the master card. It's easy to move the cards from one list to the other or across boards. I've pinned Photo Ids to make the card cover. I can pin different sections of the card so that the information is visible without having to open the card. The search and filter features and being able to save the search for everyone is really handy. Last but definitely not least, the Customer Support at Kanbanchi is amazing. I always hear back within 24 hours and the issue is always resolved within 24 hours after that. I really appreciate the Kanbanchi team.

I have a few but not many. I wish there was an actual color wheel to chose from for the labels and the cover. I also would like it if the settings for one board didn't apply to all boards. Ex. If check lists are 'hidden as they are completed' on a board, then it has to be that way on all boards. I've learned to live with them all showing, but it's not ideal. It would be awesome if I could select to 'hide' lists individually. Due dates on the tasks within the list change the due date on the card, this is not ideal. The card should be able to have it's own start date and due date without the dates within the lists effecting those. And lastly, I don't like that I can't delete or remove #tags. Once they are on the board, they are there forever even if they are misspelled. Not all areas of the card are 'searchable' sometimes I have to filter and others I can search.

Joris
IT Network Administrator in Belgien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kanbanchi task management at school for an IT Network Administrator

Kommentare: Overall Kanbanchi is a strong and good competitor against other parties like Trello. I really appreciate the tight connection to Google Workspace and Kanbanchi looks really like a native Google Workspace app that truly is integrated into everything surrounding Google Workspace.

Creating cards from Gmail. Input Google Forms responses as cards on a board via the Kanbachi API. Beautiful interface, based on the design language of Google Workspace. Good integration with Google Gmail and Drive.

I'm really missing an Android app for Kanbanchi on smartphones and tablets. The responsive website via a smartphone isn't an easy or beautiful solution for checking your data in Kanbachi. Missing a Dutch translation for the user interface of Kanbanchi. All our software and Google Workspace UI is Dutch language by default.

Jason
IT Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Kanban and Project Management Tool that needs mobile apps.

Kommentare: We moved from a DevOps tool to Kanbanchi for our work flow, and it has dramatically simplified our project tracking and enabled us to manage our bi-weekly sprint much more easily. My team of 6 use Kanbanchi to track all of our major work packages. The ability to leave comments and notes within each card allows the team to collaborate very effectively.

Kanbanchi is a very flexible and easy to use tool to track projects and workflow. It has enabled our team to more easily collaborate on the numerous tasks and todo items that would otherwise slip through the cracks.

There is no native app for Android or iOS. With this addition, I would rate Kanbanchi 5 stars (I would love to have it integrate with my calendar and device notifications. Home screen widgets would be very useful too.

Soledad
Soledad
UX Designer in Chile
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A bit expensive, but the best tool

Kanbanchi it's a great tool to integrate with Google Workspace. This feature gives to you the comfort to be in the same environment with consistency with your other apps.

A bit expensive compared with Trello, but a lot better in functionality look and feel and tracking projects in the same tool without the work of looking for plugins.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Organizing for visual people

Kommentare: It’s been great. They offer educational discounts for companies in that field, and they’ve been responsive to my needs for technical assistance. One side comment I would make is that when a due date is added to any card, it displays in black type, which competes visually for the eye’s attention when looking at a board full of cards. I think the due date time should be in grey...or in a soft neutral color. As it stands, it feels too bold in black, too similar in size to the card title. Maybe shrinking size will allow it to remain black and not be so difficult to scan across many cards.

It helps simplify the many to-dos I have across business and life.

I wish I could see all my cards from different boards on one large board.

Jordan
Jordan
President in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Help Me Stay Creative and Productive!

Kommentare: Kanbanchi is a comprehensive product. The system is easy to use, and the customer service is great!
Kanbanchi has become one of the best tools in our tech stack for running the business.

The integration with Google Workspace and the ability to set milestones and file share.

I would like to have more report printing features.

Marina
Customer Care Supervisor in Kroatien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Instant relief for anyone searching to optimize their workflow

Kommentare: Working in a field where keeping track of fast-changing dynamics is crucial for managing the workflow in an efficient and sustainable way. As a supervisor of a team of 15 people, having an easy and understandable system to monitor daily tasks and prioritize with ease is essential to our work success. Achieving that is very much owed to this app. This software is also a great tool for our team whose work environment is 30% based on Google Drive docs and having Kanbanchi files in the familiar setting helps us navigate more easily through numerous documents we use daily. In our eyes, Kanbanchi was instantly recognized as a good marriage between G-suite habitat and a project management tool.
It allows us the flexibility without overwhelming the team members and it's a really fun way to effortlessly engage the staff and control our workflows. One of the most valuable features is the automatic sharing of attachments which is making sure everyone is updated in one place by receiving email and in-app notifications about the status changes. The filters are designed in a logical way and it lets me fastly grasp who is assigned to which task and to keep an eye on due dates. Having the possibility to backup our previous activities is helpful as it allows us to quickly access our past projects and connected documents. All in all, this is a great app for anyone who wishes to be on top of all assignments share relevant info in an efficient and engaging way.

The interface is simple and intuitive and it gets the included people engaged while at the same time allowing such a clear overview of all ongoing tasks. Navigation is effortless. There is an overall sense of gratification when using this app so basically, Google built a nice software for people suffering from OCD. Result: more piece of mind and more team confidence.

Integrated chat would be a nice feature with a possibility of limiting access.

Sarah
Business and Operations Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's good for getting stuff out of your head

Kommentare: Brilliant.

Kanbanchi is easy to use, it's super easy to pick up and to start to help you organise your ideas. I probably use 1/100 of the available features and it is still really useful to me. I like that I can assign tasks to others and that I can see Done! In lovely calm green when I have been very productive. I like that I can see all the information as a list as well (I must admit I don't find Gannt charts very useful but lots of my projects are short and bitty) I love that I can add comments and links to files and web pages etc. if I need to. It's a really lovely programme to use when you have a busy and varied role like mine.

I guess the only thing I don't like is that I have to spend some time plugging in all the information but that isn't the software's fault! Also, I would like there to be more resources, for example, 'So you use 1/100 of Kanban? Here's a simple way to take it up a notch!' like little lessons or something.

Alvaro
Alvaro
Account Manager in Philippinen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kanban Boards Online

Kommentare: I love doing Kanban the Japanese way and it's made simple for me and my PM team via Kanbanchi!

Thanks to my Japanese friends I was introduced to Kanban boards. We used to do it via post its onto the bulletin board... until it got too crowded, and post-its stopped being sticky. So, we decided to migrate to an online/digital Kanban board. We chose Kanbanchi to complement our G Suite subscription. We display our board via a lard LED screen in the office, and Kanbanchi works well for us. We change the background often to catch people's attention and to make it more pleasant and interesting to look at. It's easy to create cards and move them around. Easy to make comments and updates on the cards or boards. The entire team can log in and update all at the same time and we are all kept aware of the changes via the notifications or just simply looking at the boards. At the end of the week, it is easy to download a spreadsheet/report of all the done or outstanding cards left.

No mobile app. Yes, accessible easily via web browser but it would be great to have a dedicated mobile app for both iOS and Android.

EBIN
EBIN
Founder & CEO in Indien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best G Suite integration tool for project management

Kommentare: We can now manage our business with G Suite integration on Kanbanchi, this tool is really great. All the charts and integration plugins are readily available so that we can manage the project smoothly. Our clients are thereby happy !

The major advantage as said is the integration with Google and the ability to manage all the project details like Gantt Chart, Kanban boards etc in one place. Best and unique features that we liked is the 100% compatible with Google G Suite. The tool helps to make our team more compatible with the project needs and make them more efficient. Our all major issues faced during project management is being overcome with the use of this great tool !

The major issue is with the lack of a mobile app, they do not have iOS and Android app. This will make us to monitor the changes on web browser. Please release the app asap.

Project Manager in Irland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Kanbacnhi

Kommentare: good.

Ease of use. Gantt chart view is so convenient and saves so much time.

1. When selecting subcards - can there be an option to select choose multiple subcards because atm you have to add each subcard 1 by one and is not the best experience. 2. Would love more examples of how to effectively use Kanbanchi reporting 3. Not really sure what a lot of the features mean - would be good to have an object dictionary with examples of how to use certain features.

Kelly
Cartographer in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The project management application for everyone

Kommentare: I am happy to log in and use this app every single day at work. It definitely helps organize our workflow in ways we did not think we even needed until it was offered as a tool on kanban.

With color customizations, priority tags, and column grouping, absolutely anyone could find a way to make use out of Kanbanchi for organizing their workplace hundreds of different ways.

At times I’m not able to see all information on a card, especially if it is older or has a lot of information on it

Courtney
Product Coordination Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frequent Kanban User

Kommentare: Overall I am happy to use kanban every day at work. I have to do a lot of organizing and planning deadlines so it helps me visualize it all

I like the ease of use, it is very easy to catch on. It really does have a ton of features in it. I feel like I'm finding a new useful tool every day. I like that you are able to make suggestions and that the customer support team actually responds.

Sometimes throughout the day my kanban wont update to show a cards new position until I physically click on the card. I do also wish you could subscribe to a column or list itself rather than just specific cards or all cards

The Rhodes
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kanbanchi is great! Kanbanchi helps us greatly to deliver our mission and vision: educate the poor.

Kommentare: Please see above...many benefits!!

Integration is easy and fast, with Google Workspace in particular. Have already solved many challenges with Kanbanchi, like hours tracking, and workload sharing. We find many benefits in real-time collaboration...the rubber meets the road right here and now! Things happen fast, and Kanbanchi enables us all to keep up to speed. The most valuable features for or team is probably the ability to comment, and receive notifications when other comment. That enables us to collaborate "at the point of use", in regards to the real time updates of what's happening on the "front lines". Thanks Kanbanchi!

There are a couple bugs, nothing too major, though at the same time, the Kanbanchi development team is great, and always responds to us right away, and fixed the problem.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best kanban board app that is fully integrated with G Suite

Kommentare: I really liked Kanbanchi and will choose over any other kanban board app. It is very useful for me because our organization relies heavily on G Suite. The seamless integration makes our work faster.

Kanbanchi is the best kanban board application I used that is fully integrated with Google Drive. - Kanban cards is highly customizable. Color can be edited. Tags and priority (Low – Critical) can be added. - Start date, due date, estimated and actual time spent can be set and recorded. - It has a clean and intuitive design. All activity in the card may be viewed in a separate tab. - Due dates may be added to Google Calendar.

- No smartphone version. - Gantt chart is available only for the paid version.

James
James
Digital Project Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't be without it!

Kanbanchi has become a huge part of our processes over the last year or so and has only got better in that time. It is extremely agile and user friendly, the team wouldn't be without it now! Would recommend to any team looking to automate and streamline their processes!

The application has everything we need and is improved continuously

Dollar

We love the program and when I contacted support I received a quick and helpful response.

Kommentare: We save time tracking outstanding projects and we are able to better track the outstading tasks for our team.

The best part of this software is the ease of use and ability to share boards with anyone on our team. The process of learning how to use Kanbanchi was also very helpful.

None, we love everything about this product. If we had one recommendation for this software we would love to have a phone app that performed the same functions as the web application.

, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I use kanbanchi every day because it is very us and easy to adapt for a few differents kind of tasks

Kommentare: It makes me keep my tasks and pendings organiced

It is easy to use it every day for daily tasks, it is also perfect yo share work when you are un a team.

Some great features are available only when you have payed, and it is a little bit expensive to buy ir.

Adnan
Management Trainee Officer in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best Task Management and Project Management app

Kommentare: My professional experience with Kanbanchi is really professional because I always track the time that I spend on the tasks. So I can easily scale and analyze my team's productivity.

Kanbanchi is a famous and professional task and project management app on the Google Workspace marketplace. You can easily manage the tasks on the Kanban Board.

As a user, I always found Kanbanchi so much professional for me because I can check now my team performance with a full report and without any kind of cons and issues. So there are no cons.

Kevin
Instructional Desighner in USA
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kanbanchi Getting It Done

Ease of use is fantastic. Keep track of all our projects for our entire team

Onboarding was a little tricky but it was just a new system we were unfamiliar with.

Hope
Copywriter in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You Can with Kanbanchi!

Kommentare: We use Kanbanchi as a tracker and monitoring tool for our team's workload. Very basic usage of it, I would daresay - but it's a very streamlined and EASY to use tool. It's very visual, UX is very straightforward and natural, that a monkey can use it right away. It's very helpful to our team and makes everything very efficient and organized! :)

Simplicity and ease of usage.

There's a limit to how much cards a team can make