Über Kanbanchi

Kollaborations-App für Aufgaben- und Projektmanagement mit Kanban, Gantt-Diagrammen und Zeiterfassung.

Erfahre mehr über Kanbanchi

Very quick and easy to get started, plus the free trial allows you to be sure you are making the right decision.

Bewertungen zu Kanbanchi

Kanbanchi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kanbanchi bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher
Founder | CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

*THE* software of choice for project management!

Kommentare: 4.99 stars. Fantastic software ran by a fantastic team!

Honestly, it's just extremely integrated with Google Workspace. There is also zero learning curve. So, if your company is scaling and you don't have the resources or time to walk them through the ins and outs of the company's project management software - Kanbanchi is *the* software of choice. Customer support is incredible. Enhancement request are implemented quickly. And the price is just unbeatable. It's a must have and ArtiKen is here for the long term!

The lack of a mobile application is probably the only con that comes to mind. There website is optimized for mobile but it's just not the same.

Rafael
CEO in Taiwan
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Google Workspace users (fully integrated), price a bit higher than others

Kommentare: Overall is good. There were some technical issues sometimes (permissions, mobile view, etc.). But the customer support is very responsive and we were able to resolve everything pretty easily (for example to change a setting from desktop instead of mobile, or remove + re-add a user to fix a permissions bug).

Even though there were a few other solutions that had all of the same core functionalities (like Trello), we like how Kanbanchi is built for Google Workspace / ChromeOS (we use a lot of Chromebook and mobile devices). Other apps could piece together all of the features (plugins, marketplace apps, mobile app, etc.). But since we rely heavily on Google Workspace for everything else, we like how Kanbanchi is built specifically for that. We did not want to worry that some integration app or setting would cause an issue in the future and then the whole workflow breaks. So even though we don't need all of the features and other options exist, we like that it just feels like part of our Google Workspace suite.

The pricing is a bit high compared to others. We don't need the cheapest solution. But Kanbanchi is marketed as "the missing link" of the Google Workspace suite of apps (true--that is the one thing that is missing). But the Kanbanchi basic paid annual plan (20% off of the monthly) is still more expensive per user than the Google Workspace mid-level plan (billed monthly) per user. It's not the end of the world, but as a result we only have one very small, specific team using Kanbanchi. If it was priced similar to some of the less expensive ones for the starter tools, we might just buy it for more people on the team and also for contractors and partners we work with.

Elie
IT MAnager in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helps organize my work, but can be improved

Kommentare: Organizes my big projects who have similar tasks. Saves me from tracking on a spreadsheet.

Cards turn red on the day they are due, but hey should turn a different color the day before they are due. This helps organize all of my big projects. I like that i can have a few tabs open in chrome, and if i change something in one, it auto changes in another. Customer support has been responsive, but not sure if they took any of my recommendations to actually change the software. I like that i can customize and use my own backgrounds for each board. I love the task/checkllist feature, i do recommend we are allowed to enter a date for any of the items in the checklist, if they have a due date. Thanks!

notifications, and not easy to mark complete, or read, and they still stay in the list even after i dismiss them. The week starts on monday when we try to choose a day, when standard is sunday. we should be able to choose. The filter does not remember my last saved filter selections, and i have to choose them again every time. And please let us have more than 3 tabs/boards on the bottom. Making us open a new tab in chrome should not be the answer. When i enter a description, it does not auto save, it should. If i type info in there, and click or alt tab to another program and come back, everything is gone. That is the most annoying piece.

Jeroen
CTO/COO in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kanbanchi: Streamlining Management in Our Education Company

Kommentare: Our experience with Kanbanchi has been largely positive, as it has improved the organization and professionalism of our education company. By facilitating an easy-to-use platform for managing projects, meetings, and action points, it has enhanced collaboration and efficiency among our managers. We also really enjoy the integration with Google Workspace. To make it even better, the platform would benefit from a more user-friendly interface for those who find the vast range of functionalities overwhelming.

Kanbanchi has significantly professionalized our business by providing an accessible overview of large projects, streamlining meeting structures for managers, and creating a centralized location for action points and important files (we really enjoy the google workspace integration!!). Its wide range of functionalities, including filtering, color-coding, subtasks, and due dates for subtasks, has enhanced our ability to manage tasks effectively. You can fully customize the tool to your own preferences, which allowed us to use it in various (unexpected) ways.

While the variety of features can be advantageous, it can also be overwhelming for some employees. A 'simple view' option would be a welcome addition, making it easier for users to navigate the platform without feeling overwhelmed by the numerous functions.

Joris
IT Network Administrator in Belgien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kanbanchi task management at school for an IT Network Administrator

Kommentare: Overall Kanbanchi is a strong and good competitor against other parties like Trello. I really appreciate the tight connection to Google Workspace and Kanbanchi looks really like a native Google Workspace app that truly is integrated into everything surrounding Google Workspace.

Creating cards from Gmail. Input Google Forms responses as cards on a board via the Kanbachi API. Beautiful interface, based on the design language of Google Workspace. Good integration with Google Gmail and Drive.

I'm really missing an Android app for Kanbanchi on smartphones and tablets. The responsive website via a smartphone isn't an easy or beautiful solution for checking your data in Kanbachi. Missing a Dutch translation for the user interface of Kanbanchi. All our software and Google Workspace UI is Dutch language by default.

Sylvia
Software engineer team lead in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For the price is good. I hope still under improvement.

Kommentare: It has been ok.. hasn't been very practical to import my tickets, I waste a lot of time creating or editing one by one at the beginning of every sprint. If wasn't for that, this would be perfect.Thank you for your hard work.

Easy to use daily, very good visually, makes things easier to visualize. Also the other admin tools, like Gants, burn down, tasklist and swimlanes. I like them all.

The way to import tickets from csv is a nightmare! It is not easy, it is not practical, is not complete. I still have to manually change things one by one, because I could never import the estimation or the tags. I can't import either personalized fields, or use my template card for importation. I really hope they improve this very important functionality.

Soledad
Soledad
UX Designer in Chile
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A bit expensive, but the best tool

Kanbanchi it's a great tool to integrate with Google Workspace. This feature gives to you the comfort to be in the same environment with consistency with your other apps.

A bit expensive compared with Trello, but a lot better in functionality look and feel and tracking projects in the same tool without the work of looking for plugins.

Joan
Project Manager in Spanien
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice app for project management

Kommentare: I use Kanbanchi daily and I am satisfied. It allows me to organize and prioritize tasks, while I can follow the correct execution of projects in terms of timeline.

Is very user-friendly and interactive, which allows to work collaboratively within the teams involved in a project. Also, very easy to switch to another project by changing boards.

I would like that the Gantt diagram would be included in the basic fee.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Organizing for visual people

Kommentare: It’s been great. They offer educational discounts for companies in that field, and they’ve been responsive to my needs for technical assistance. One side comment I would make is that when a due date is added to any card, it displays in black type, which competes visually for the eye’s attention when looking at a board full of cards. I think the due date time should be in grey...or in a soft neutral color. As it stands, it feels too bold in black, too similar in size to the card title. Maybe shrinking size will allow it to remain black and not be so difficult to scan across many cards.

It helps simplify the many to-dos I have across business and life.

I wish I could see all my cards from different boards on one large board.

Jordan
Jordan
President in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Help Me Stay Creative and Productive!

Kommentare: Kanbanchi is a comprehensive product. The system is easy to use, and the customer service is great!
Kanbanchi has become one of the best tools in our tech stack for running the business.

The integration with Google Workspace and the ability to set milestones and file share.

I would like to have more report printing features.

Marina
Customer Care Supervisor in Kroatien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Instant relief for anyone searching to optimize their workflow

Kommentare: Working in a field where keeping track of fast-changing dynamics is crucial for managing the workflow in an efficient and sustainable way. As a supervisor of a team of 15 people, having an easy and understandable system to monitor daily tasks and prioritize with ease is essential to our work success. Achieving that is very much owed to this app. This software is also a great tool for our team whose work environment is 30% based on Google Drive docs and having Kanbanchi files in the familiar setting helps us navigate more easily through numerous documents we use daily. In our eyes, Kanbanchi was instantly recognized as a good marriage between G-suite habitat and a project management tool.
It allows us the flexibility without overwhelming the team members and it's a really fun way to effortlessly engage the staff and control our workflows. One of the most valuable features is the automatic sharing of attachments which is making sure everyone is updated in one place by receiving email and in-app notifications about the status changes. The filters are designed in a logical way and it lets me fastly grasp who is assigned to which task and to keep an eye on due dates. Having the possibility to backup our previous activities is helpful as it allows us to quickly access our past projects and connected documents. All in all, this is a great app for anyone who wishes to be on top of all assignments share relevant info in an efficient and engaging way.

The interface is simple and intuitive and it gets the included people engaged while at the same time allowing such a clear overview of all ongoing tasks. Navigation is effortless. There is an overall sense of gratification when using this app so basically, Google built a nice software for people suffering from OCD. Result: more piece of mind and more team confidence.

Integrated chat would be a nice feature with a possibility of limiting access.

Sarah
Business and Operations Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's good for getting stuff out of your head

Kommentare: Brilliant.

Kanbanchi is easy to use, it's super easy to pick up and to start to help you organise your ideas. I probably use 1/100 of the available features and it is still really useful to me. I like that I can assign tasks to others and that I can see Done! In lovely calm green when I have been very productive. I like that I can see all the information as a list as well (I must admit I don't find Gannt charts very useful but lots of my projects are short and bitty) I love that I can add comments and links to files and web pages etc. if I need to. It's a really lovely programme to use when you have a busy and varied role like mine.

I guess the only thing I don't like is that I have to spend some time plugging in all the information but that isn't the software's fault! Also, I would like there to be more resources, for example, 'So you use 1/100 of Kanban? Here's a simple way to take it up a notch!' like little lessons or something.

Alvaro
Alvaro
Account Manager in Philippinen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kanban Boards Online

Kommentare: I love doing Kanban the Japanese way and it's made simple for me and my PM team via Kanbanchi!

Thanks to my Japanese friends I was introduced to Kanban boards. We used to do it via post its onto the bulletin board... until it got too crowded, and post-its stopped being sticky. So, we decided to migrate to an online/digital Kanban board. We chose Kanbanchi to complement our G Suite subscription. We display our board via a lard LED screen in the office, and Kanbanchi works well for us. We change the background often to catch people's attention and to make it more pleasant and interesting to look at. It's easy to create cards and move them around. Easy to make comments and updates on the cards or boards. The entire team can log in and update all at the same time and we are all kept aware of the changes via the notifications or just simply looking at the boards. At the end of the week, it is easy to download a spreadsheet/report of all the done or outstanding cards left.

No mobile app. Yes, accessible easily via web browser but it would be great to have a dedicated mobile app for both iOS and Android.

Ellen
First Communion Coordinator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Can't do without this program!

Kommentare: My experience has been fantastic. I've used it for several different jobs and Kanbachi has made it possible to stay on top of EVERYTHING, including helping me schedule necessary follow up tasks after primary tasks have been completed. I could not do my job without this program.

The Kanbanchi Board is the only way I stay on top of the many tasks I need to do, both in this job and previous jobs! It enables me to plan my day, my week, and even the entire year, and keep my task list organized and make sure I'm on top of everything. I use it to plan out all of my weekly and monthly tasks for the year and it keeps me from forgetting anything! Being able to check off each item as I go really keeps me motivated and on track.

There are no cons to this software for me, other than sometimes it bugs me about linking it to my google account, which I don't want to do. When that happens, it can then be tricky to bypass the prompt and get to my board.

André
Teacher in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great, functional app to connect students in project-based learning.

Kommentare: - Greater transparency in our group-based and project-based activities for student leadership programs.
- More engaged team members, having always up-to-date information concerning project progress

- Easy to connect to student Google Apps for Education accounts, which don't always allow easy access to other apps like Trello or Slack - Very functional and easy to use, all features are well integrated and the app seems very resilient - Great support, quick responses to email tickets and impressive turn around time for feature request implementation

Knowing that the software continues to grow continuously and features are added, here are notes and feature requests : - the commenting section seems hard to access. We love that we can collaborate on boards, especially since it's so seamlessly connected to Google Apps. However, it's hard to discuss things within Kanbanchi. Perhaps inline messaging within comments, or a notification system for new messages within cards a user follows. - more granular permissions to allow certain users (in this case, students) to be limited in functionalities (assigning or un-assigning others to cards, deleting cards or columns, changing tags, changing wallpapers and other UI elements, etc.)

Shayna
Product Supervisor in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Small Business Collaboration Tracking

The organization of the product can be easily understood by everyone at my organization. The movement of cards is fairly easy to understand and the tools are easy to set up and utilize.

The access given at different areas of user authorization could be improved. For instance, users with commentator access do not have the ability to click on links posted in the body of the card which hinders our ability to work efficiently. You should be able to click on links without the ability to edit card text. I would also love a way to subscribe to a card to get notifications on its whereabouts and progress.

Stephanie
Senior Digital Carttographer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kanban Assessment

Kommentare: After learning the program, it is extremely useful and helpful with organization. still a bit cluttered, but very efficient and customizable

I like that all projects can be viewed at various stages, with levels of priority, and the ability to customize each, such as with checklists and notes. It's useful for teams of people working throughout the software.

There is a learning curve, and projects can become confusing when multiple components in each have difficulty being broken down. the search tool can be a bit tricky sometimes, and perhaps more tiers of access could be useful

Melissa
COO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: very reseptive and helpful with trouble shooting

checklists timelines multiple board prioritzation

sharing files for users w multiple email addresses that work same boards

Reg
Owner in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great For Managing Projects

Kommentare: Excellent tool for gathering all the files from other softwareare services and products using into board - eg. linking the informational task card to my google drive documents or mindmaps or pdfs - keeps a sense of order where there could be chaos flipping to other systems to find files and working accross platforms - this makes document management simple - files in other areas, links etc then moving forward with the project to completion.

Simple interface Integrates with Google Drive Looks similar to Google products Cloud based Unbelievable friendly service from the team to answer my questions quickly regular updates being done The custom backgrounds add a nice feature

Largely no negatives Folder/Archiving system needed Better report printing functions

Yoseba
Process Manager in Spanien
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice software for Kanban management that can be shared with your teammates.

Kommentare: Start working through a Kanban system work flow with my team collaborators.

It is very easy to use and the work environment is very friendly. It is integrated in Google Drive. That's really nice!!!! Their customer support answers you very quickly with the proper answer you need and they are open to explain you anything you need through the application or by e-mail. There are many options and features you can add to each task card: tags, colours, owners, comments, attachments... In addition, there are very usefull paid add-on features such as Gantt chart, subcards...

Thinking about a Kanban tool by itself, it would be very useful if there was a kind of time log for each task card to record the work progress, define the lead time, etc.: when you add a task card in your system, when you start working on it, when you stop it because of external issues, when you finish it... In addition, there is not a mobile app which may ease the use of this tool even if you do not have a computer.

Victor
Victor
Project Leader in Mexiko
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I am a experienced user

Kommentare: Its a powerful Kanban oriented tool I use for personal time management and also for collaborative work with my software development team. I like its simplicity to use and best of all is that is a powerful tool. Not an easy combination to find in a product.

The available options to color cards, the use of labels and tags far superior than similar product like MeisterTask. Also the way Kanbanchi filters the required information is really fast and give you enough granularity to show you only the what you need.

Even though I usually use the app from my browser in my office, there is no mobile app, so this could be a problem for others.

, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I use kanbanchi every day because it is very us and easy to adapt for a few differents kind of tasks

Kommentare: It makes me keep my tasks and pendings organiced

It is easy to use it every day for daily tasks, it is also perfect yo share work when you are un a team.

Some great features are available only when you have payed, and it is a little bit expensive to buy ir.

Gustavo
Software architect in Argentinien
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best "Kanban" app I could find!

Kommentare: I have been using this app since 2015. I lead a development team and I needed a tool for Kanban purposes.
The best thing of Kanbanchi is the ease of use and the overall quality. For me, keep all the stuff related with the kanban board, into my Google Drive account, is very confortable and important! I can share card between team members, and follow theirs actions.

ease to use, overall quality, customer support

the lack of a metrics tool. But I think it could be available soon.

Zandro
Zandro
Investment Banker in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kanbanchi is an innovative tool to create Kanban boards

Kommentare: team productivity and communication are optimised thanks to this tool. Project tracking and reporting is enhanced.

It is a very good tool that is integrated with Google Drive. You can create Kanban cards that are highly customisable with different colors, tags, and priorities. Start and due dates, estimated and actual time spent can also be set and recorded. Since it is fully integrated with Google, due dates may be added to Google calendar.

There is no app yet available for your smart phone. The software comes at a price. You would eventually need to pay for the software. It also only works in a google cloud environment which means that your team or organisation must be using google suite first.

Rodrigo
Owner in Chile
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Perfect for all kind of projects

Kommentare: Kanbanchi is peefect to control all kind of projects. In my case, works todo control personal activities and small engeeniering projects.

Share and cooperative work

Información can't use it onda my mobile phone