Filtern nach:

Über TouchBistro

TouchBistro ist eine iPad-POS- und integrierte Zahlungslösung von Gastronom*innen für Gastronom*innen.

Erfahre mehr über TouchBistro

Paul M.
Paul M.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

For iPad soulution for busy restaurants, this is your answer!

Kommentare: I have a higher volume seafood restaurant in Key West Fl called The Stoned Crab. We wanted a system where wait staff could service multiple tables while taking orders with out having to go to a main terminal. After trying another system and seeing others that relied upon cloud support and internet we were left with a crashed system and back to basics. A good resturantuer recommended Touch Bistro, I can tell you things are now amazing, the systems works incredible off its own network(yes you loose internet and never skip a beat) it's fast, reliable and the customer support and tech can't be beat. I really lost faith in entering the market with iPads after a big faluire, but Touch Bistro made me a believer and goes out of there way to find new ways to give us data and programs that we want. To sum it up, if you want to increase service, business, effiency and have happy staff.....You just found the right system, take it from me who found then latter than sooner, you won't regret.
Paul Menta

Customer support, fast system, no internet needed to run, menu photos and special items to show to customers at table, data to watch your bottom line and a ton more.

No chip card swipe yet, I would say more program features, but when I asked for more they made more. I am having trouble with this part as the programming can be a bit tech, but they help you and then your good.

Brent M.
Operations Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Slick, powerful & user-friendly in a small package

Kommentare: This is our day-to-day workhorse software to run our retail store and bottle shop at our brewery. Could not live without it. Internet outages make everyone panic now!

The software is incredibly intuitive and has an extremely high level of functionality within its simple user interface.

The one issue we have is the inflexible partnership TouchBistro has with Apple. Thousands of dollars of hardware must be purchased to run TouchBistro, and there is almost no flexibility in what you are allowed to by to run it.

Chip D.
oWNER in USA

Buyer Beware

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have not yet implemented after 6 months or working with Touchbistro to resolve our issues. We have dealt with over 15 different people without a solution.

We liked that it is portable and easy to use with familiar hardware (ipads)

This isnt a Con for the software but the tools surrounding its use. We clearly defined our needs to use this tool outside as over 50% of our customer seating is outdoors. We have been able to take orders and submit them fine using the ipads, but the tools used to close out tickets and process payments at those outdoor tables did not work as sold or promised. Touchbistro has refused credit on those devices and has yet to offer a workable solution.

vor 6 Tagen

Hey Chip, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that TouchBistro isn't working out for you, and I would like to escalate this with our management team. Please send me an email to chartshorn@touchbistro.com with the name your account is under so we can look into things further. - Carly at TouchBistro

Michelle R.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Big Steaming Pile o'POS!!

Kommentare: Their tech support is a joke, it takes all day to get a hold of someone, unless of course they have just rolled out an update that is writhe with errors, then it may take as much as two days to get through to their support. It's really fun when a pos- pos update makes your visa service go out for an entire day. This company is in way to far over their heads. The system is not reliable and neither is their tech support. I just called and 24/7 tech support means someone who knows NOTHING answers the phone and tells you to call back the next day or go on your tablet and submit X to data support team tomorrow. You must have gotten paid for this review. You obviously have not experienced the product first hand!!! The worst part is my complaints and problems got escalated to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me he would work to get me out of this system and out of my 2 year visa contract with Chase. I started talking to him in January and he has now ghosted me. No contact, no follow through. It's going to the lawyers now.

I thought this would have a better interface than what I had been using. And while it is a little sexier and the touchscreen is handy, but those small benefits our out weighed by the other problems with their lack of competent support and other functionality.

The biggest problem is that they oversold and under delivered. They told me that all my current printers would work with their requirements. Opps get ready to go live, go live and then find out you have to purchase a $350 printer bc your visa printer isn't "actually compatible" after all. Print all of your visa slips to a boh printer and run to the kitchen to retrieve them for a week while the new printer arrives- so much fun!!! They didn't explain that each device must have it's own Moby Visa device, no problem, that's only about $200+ to get another one of those. Sales person sold me on how they set up your menu, oh not that costs $800, even the promotional video they sent says the same thing. It is not reliable, there are constant glitches in the system. They roll out updates with out thoroughly testing them. I'm not paying them $120 per month to be QA for their shitty updates. The interface with the Mobi CC machine from Chase it completely intermittent. For at least half the transactions of the day, you have to send the info to the machine twice bc it automatically craps out an error on you. During one painful update, the system stopped communicating our visa terminals altogether. Really fun to ask customer if I can write down their info and run it later, that didn't make us look ghetto or anything.

Ashley H.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fair value for the price

Kommentare: It has been fair. Sometimes their customer service department is hard to get a hold of. We have found that calling in the morning hours (MST) have proven to be best odds so far.

The ease of my staff being able to use it on a daily basis to change or revise orders is much simplier than what we had prior.

The set-up was a little bit of a struggle with nested modifiers. And, we are getting ready to utilize the online ordering feature and found out that nested modifiers do not pull into the online ordering platform, which is difficult and we are going to have to find a work around.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Ashley, thank you very much for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you and your staff have found TouchBistro to be easy to use. I will pass your note regarding your Online Ordering trouble on to our product team. - The TouchBistro Team

Antionette G.
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A disappointment

Kommentare: The customer service is poor, it seems that everyone is running from the problems due to lack of knowledge, no-one is being held responsible. You get emails days later apologizing for inconvenience but nothing after that. I used this system for over a month until I realized that the cc swipes were not being credited to my account. Thousands of dollars lost, being a small business I was late to notice due to managing multiple positions. However, its been 2 weeks and still no leads on how to rectify the situation. Ive had to stop using the system and use another POS so business can continue. However, the absence of this money has been strenuous on my business, with not an answer in site. My reps were [SENSITIVE CONTENT] both have ignored my calls and emails or mailing back to say I cannot help with this problem. Such a disappointment, much different from our initial conversation.

The upgrade in the equipment seemed fair .

No ability to create invoice no accompanying app for off site management, or no site back up unable to control print settings

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Antionette, Thank you for your review and I apologize for the experience that you've outlined here. At this time I can see that your outstanding issues have been resolved and I have passed your sentiments to our support management team. If you have any remaining concerns don't hesitate to email me directly at chartshorn@touchbistro.com

Kyle W.
Kyle W.
Corporate Videographer in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TouchBistro POS Review

Kommentare: When I first saw TouchBistro POS sponsoring restaurants on a Gordon Ramsey television show, I thought if he recommended it maybe we needed it as well. I am not at all disappointed by this decision I have made. Traditional tickets are out the door now thanks to this lovely system. You've made our business run smoother, which means more happy customers.

The TouchBistro POS system is a very easy to use. I don't find myself to be the best at POS systems, but the setup process was basically idiot-proof. Getting everything to work took way less time than I anticipated. Also, I have yet to see this POS system crash, even during busy hours.

Sometimes there can be a little lag when putting in certain orders. It seems like the POS system is sometimes just trying to play catch up with itself. We have noticed that moving from page to page oftentimes will slow it down. We have learned to not click as quickly now though.

Chris B.
Chris B.
Founder/Managing Partner in Costa Rica

Well programmed with very few bugs. Easy to use.

I really like the features it offers especially now that recipe costing has been added. Splitting checks is a breeze.

Having to check every item to put a discount on the entire check. Slows things down a lot when in a hurry.

Antwort von TouchBistro

Hey, Chris! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro easy to use and well programmed. I'll be sure to let our development team know. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Jason W.
Entrepreneur in Jamaika
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Wonderful Point of sale software for restaurants

Kommentare: Great software to have when runnings a restaurant business. Set up is easy to use and the price is great compared to that of its other competitors.

What I love about touch bistro is that it has a feature where your customers can upgrade their own meals from their own table through a smart self-ordering kiosk system. What I also love about this software is the fact that you don’t need no internet at all to have it being use. Gives staff members a smooth transition through their day to day work hours.

When making certain orders it tends to lag a bit. The features that comes with it are not all customizable.

vor 7 Monaten

Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! It's so great to hear that you're finding value with TouchBistro in your venue, and making the best use of our kiosk.

Michael e. M.
Michael e. M.
DBA WRAP DADDY'S / NOODLE DADDY'S in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to train new employees

Kommentare: Sales Tax feature and clock-in clock-out features

Track revenue keep track of payroll and clock in and clock out features. Direct tech help although long wait time during peak hours. Easy to add menu items and change prices

Issues with a simple wire cord from cash drawer to printer. Tech support lacks experience when asked about replacement equipment which was frustrating during business hours

Antwort von TouchBistro

Hey, Michael! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be easy to train your new employees on and are getting value from the employee clock-in/clock-out and reporting functionality. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Cn F.

Worst customer support - EVER

Kommentare: This is one of the most arrogant company's I've ever encountered. All along they've been treating me like they're doing me a favor and I'm bloody fortunate to pay them every month for a service that has now cost me in the thousands over the purchased hardware and rented software thousands. Soon as possible, I'm off to another provider -- one that actually answers the phone before I have to shave again.

When it works, which is usually right up to the latest and greatest new "software update", its highly intuitive, its easy for the staff to handle, its easy for me to program, and has quite useful analytics attached.

It breaks A LOT - and always at the worst possible time, and their customer support would have to be five or six times better to just suck. First time it took them 7 HOURS to return my urgent tech support call - lost a dinner service. Next time it was 9 HOURS -- not only lost dinner... but we lost a lunch service too!!! Then they started getting better... next time it was only 4 hours... called 10 minutes into the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals [I missed the rest of the game]. To their credit, I had their support person call me back in 15 minutes [the time it takes to get from my house to the restaurant] - and he was able to fix the problem in just a tick over 90 minutes. Tonight it was 3 hours and 10 minutes before the call back came. I was on my motorcycle [don't talk or text while riding]... called back the number on the voicemail... only to find myself back in a queue. Its been 40 plus minutes so far... but fool that I am, I'm still hopeful.

Haley C.
Owner in Kanada

Silvercreek has benefited in many ways from using TouchBistro.

The most popular opinion from our staff is the ease of use with TouchBistro. The program needs barely any training assistance, staff picks up the location of menu items quickly, customers are impressed with the technology, and in a small space like our coffee house the size of the unit compared to our grandfather of a cash register we can host more treats for our customers.

We struggle with getting prompt response when in a stressful or urgent situation. Restaurant business is fast paced and requires immediate help, especially if we are stalled in being able to take payment or assist a customer in another way. Guests don't appreciate being asked to wait while we try to contact Touch Bistro unsuccessfully. Email response time is reasonable. We also struggle to offer emailed invoices directly from touch bistro without having to switch over our wifi, slowing down service. We are also struggling to have reliable synching on our online account to view sales reports.

Antwort von TouchBistro

Hey, Haley! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro easy to use and your customers are impressed with the technology. Good for you for being on the cutting edge! Please know that we hear your concerns and are actively working to add more certified, in-house, support staff on an ongoing basis. If there's anything else I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Firas A.
President and Owner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, intuitive with excellent stats and dashboard.

Kommentare: After researching the market for new POS system for my newly established Cafe/Bar I found Touch Bistro to be superior to many products in the market. It is cost effective, easy to use, doesn't require specialized equipment (Only Ipad, printer and cash till), easy to install and learn on your own and requires minimum training for new staff. One of the most important feature that many other POS don't provide is the dashboard and cloud reporting. I rely heavily on these data to manage my business effectively and efficiently. It provides a breakdown of sales performance over any period of time, connects to my accounting system and load sales data directly into my accounting system, has excellent integration with 3rd party apps such as 7Shifts for scheduling and Shogo for accounting. I'm truly impressed with this product and it's robustness. I have recommended the product to many other business owners and I always get the same reaction of amazement when they see the reporting it provides compared to the POS systems they currently use.

Dashboard and cloud reporting. ease of use.

Technical support seems to be overwhelmed and you can rarely connect with them when you need them most. They try to get back to you within 24 hours, but in most cases that's too long and have significant impact on our business.

Jill T.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TouchBistro for Bar Industry

Kommentare: Again, TouchBistro has a legit inventory tracking system, you just have to set aside a few hours a day for a few weeks to make it worth it. Also, I have enjoyed simple things like the images I can add to each menu item. It seems silly but in the bar industry we know there are hundreds of tequilas, so when I have a new bartender and a customer orders Don Julio 1942-when my bartender goes to the menu, they can see exactly what the bottle looks like and know what to look for!

I love the inventory tracking that is available with this POS system. That being said, it does take ALOT of ingredient entry and programming on your end but it is worth it! I also think their customer service is great! We have a direct email contact and Monday through Friday you can logon to their website and chat with an associate.

I am used to a lot of other POS systems so this just took getting used to. I definitely referenced their "How to step by step" references for a few items. I had to figure out some work arounds in order to account for all inventory. For example, in past systems I've used, if I rang up a shot of Jim Beam bourbon, there was a modifier button for 'Double Shot' and it would automatically deduct $2.00 off the second shot and account for the inventory. In TouchBistro my option was a discount code with a custom modifier that I type in, but it wouldn't account for the inventory, so I had to add a separate menu for 'Double Shots' which wasn't the worst thing but again, a lot of time.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Jill, thank you so much for your feedback! We put a lot of work into our inventory solution so it's wonderful to hear it's brought value to your business. I will be passing your feedback on to our product team as we are always looking to improve.

Rachael M.
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TouchBistro: Easy to use, fantastic customer service

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: TouchBistro was quite buggy for us, especially in the beginning, but their customer service team is top-notch! Quick to respond to any issues and receptive to implementing suggested features. While there are a few major needs for improvement on reporting, I feel like TouchBistro has grown with our business as we have had the opportunity to customize it to our needs with the TouchBistro support team.

One of the only restaurant POS systems that has a search function for servers. 5 stars for the ability to hold credit card information for tabs. Backend menu and employee management is the simplest I have ever used. Very user friendly and intuitive. New features and products are being rolled out often and TouchBistro was very supportive of their restaurant partners through Covid.

Creating and managing the floor plan is incredibly difficult and could be improved. Reporting and analytics are somewhat lacking and something I would like to see improved to be more in-depth and easier to access more information.

Alan W.
Spanien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Room for improvement

Kommentare: First off: TouchBistro seems to be the best option out there for a full-service restaurant POS. We looked at everything we could find (that's available in Europe) and trialed the three leaders, and TouchBistro came out on top. We moved from an outdated local POS and have generally been happy. It works as expected, it hasn't had any catastrophic failures, and represents OK value for money. That said, there are some problems, both with the software and with the sales/support: - Frequent crashes when printing tickets (more than once per day). You have to restart TouchBistro, find your now-closed table, and reprint the ticket.
- No way to print invoices. This is required in most European countries and TouchBistro offers no way to do this. It causes us a big delay to have to generate one in Word and print it out for the customer. If they are going to sell in Europe they need to have this core function that other, more basic, systems offer.
- No way to print and charge part of a table. Missing is the ability to select various items, regardless of which seat they are at, and let me print a ticket and charge for those items. We literally lose 30 minutes a day moving items between seats for large groups when they want to pay.
- No menu support for multiple locations. Even though they have a page on their web site dedicated to franchises and multiple locations, the capabilities aren't there. Menus have to be painstakingly typed in by hand on the iPad (no cloud/web support) and while you can eventually move a menu from one location to another, it is a convoluted procedure involving a call to tech support. This was one of the selling points that attracted us to TB and they haven't delivered.
- No reporting support for multiple locations. You have to log in, view one report, then log out and log back in with a different username to see the other report.
- The localization (Spanish at least) is horrible. It's like Peggy Hill did it. They seem to have just run all the strings through Google translate and much of it is nonsensical.
- Impossible to update menu during service. If something runs out or a beer tap changes, you have to wait for everyone to log out.
We are going to stick with TB for now, but there is room for improvement.

Easy to use and train.

There's a huge list in my review.

Darren B.

Over all Good just Bad Support

Kommentare: Over all my experince has been good, I am just very frustrated with support. The tech support is on call all the time, it is the support from other depatments like billing etc. I have have on several occasions left messages for someone to call and have had no response at all, not even a call back or a support ticket to say they have heard my message. I waited up to one week before I called again. I live on the West Coast and support areas are east Coast so at time if I need someone they are gone for the day around 2 pm my time, and no one to help us in the west later in the day as needed. Voice mails don't say when person is available or best times to call or to call between certain times. No mention that other then Tech support the rest are off over weekends, if your catering to restaurant you need more support over weekends, would be nice to only be Mon-Fri as a restaurant owner, but never going to happen. it is all very frustrating and very much a huge hassle to get anyone when needed beyond tech support. I have been very unhappy in this area with Touch Bistro.

Easy to use set up and teach staff to use

I may not know about it, but would be great to have a text feature for guests to order from our pool side that can alert server to an order

Max W.
General Manager in Kanada

Easy to Program POS

Kommentare: Touchbistro is an easy right out-of-the-box solution for all sorts of styles of restaurant service. It's fairly quick to set-up and support is excellent. You can easily throw new staff to it and have them come out on top feeling like they understand how to use it very quickly. Intuitive as an iPad/iPhone program should be to new users. Reporting is very good unless you're expecting TouchBistro to do a lot of the heavy lifting - it's good, but not quite amazing on the back end quite yet. Be aware of how you organize your products early on for the reporting that you do get. It's only as good as the input and thought you put into it while your business is just a baby - that can come back to nip you once you have a better feel for both the software and your establishment.

Ease of putting in products + costs, assigning staff, third-party integrations (ie. 7Shifts)

Some of the reports lack in what they return, Reports should be fully automated, Crashes happen (though not frequently), hard to run in a building with no dedicated network

Bill J.
Owner/chef in Kanada

Best decision ever

Kommentare: We embraced touch bistro over 3 yrs ago in that time they have continued to upgrade and make it better and better. That said the only down side is as technology changes so does your need for newer faster iPads and that is something we did not budget for.
I would never go back to a stand alone POS
Just remember that if you make the jump to tableside ordering wirelessly you will be amazed at how much faster your table
Turns are and effective your servers become . Less staff required because they carry the POS with them no lines at a station. Smoother flow in kitchen
Just take .25 per bill
And put it in a gotta get newer IPad fund and you'll be happier then you have ever been
Bill Justus
Owner chef EKs Grill Kelowna BC

Just about everything

Cash layout for required new iPads to retain full functionality

Antwort von TouchBistro

Hey, Bill! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you say TouchBistro was the best decision ever. We couldn't ask for anything more! If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Independent Consultant in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I Doubt There's Better

TouchBistro has been an amazing tool for our cafe. I love the ease of use, how easily we are able to get an overview of the cafe at any one time, along with performance, financial reporting, and all the rest. We keep discovering new features that allow us to be more and more accurate and efficient behind the counter. Support is also always really helpful and available whenever we need them!

Some of the features seem weirdly incomplete, like reporting having some types of reports available and not others. Also, we have had to source a secondary POS system to use for our retail inventory, as despite having the capability for things like barcode scanning, there is no way to quickly or easily update our inventory--with a stocklist of over 2000 items, having to create each item individually and update them manually is too much of a headache to bother with.

Marie S.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for dining room restaurants

Kommentare: Touch Bistro is very easy to use in adding new menu items or editing existing items and also retrieving any multitude of reports available. Pricing is on the lower end of competitive. We are a quick serve restaurant and there are several important features that we can not customize which is why we rate it low on functionality; for instance when we have a credit card transaction we can't turn off the customer's receipt copy and in a QSR most do not want their receipt so we waste a lot of paper. Sales experience to training transition to installation also did not go smoothly for us. Sales is anxious to sell but is not there for you afterwards. But if we didn't have these, as well as other issues, we'd rate it a very good system. You just have to really know what you need POS to do for you and ask detailed questions and document your answers.

Ease of reports and making menu changes

Not all the features are customizable; you can't turn off a copy of receipts you don't need, there's a crazy work-around if you need item ingredients listed on kitchen tickets , only admins can setup customer accounts and take deposits for catering orders which is inconvenient for us.

Richard G.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Almost the best system I could ask for....

Kommentare: 1000% faster then old method

Ease of touching, direct sending to kitchen, really a great system, just a few things could make it better and easier

Some function are not easy to understand...Don't like having to try and figure them out....need a code set up that is not a login code of a manager that is just for discounts....also a tab that is one touch for takeout and delivery displayed at the top with the name would be good...so it one touch check out for them...also bar tabs should print the customers name, so when a bar tab customer decides to order food the chit in kitchen has their name on in and not just "bar Tab"

Antwort von TouchBistro

Hey, Richard! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be near perfect (there's always room for improvement, though, right?) If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Alexandra B.
Owner in Kanada

We love Touch Bistro and happily recommend it.

It connects with our accounting software so that our daily sales are uploaded automatically. The app is easy to use and our new staff can be trained quickly and efficiently. The billing features are really great and allow our servers to manage tables the way the customer wants, not the way the POS wants.

Adding menu items is time consuming and a general pain. We would love to have a web based site that allows easier uploading . The reporting features are a bit clunky - for example we cannot check on single item sales totals. Instead we have to download a entire report with ALL items.

Antwort von TouchBistro

Hey, Alexandra! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you love TouchBistro and recommend it to your friends and colleagues. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Donna O.

Small mid-western restaurant

Kommentare: Basically, works okay. This is our first restaurant so our only experience with a POS. For the amount of money this costs, I feel it falls short on the reporting side as it relates to accounting. Changes seem to happen very slowly if at all (only 1 year). Customer services getting better. Whenever I have the need to speak with a live person I've expressed my frustration as well as the issue which initiated the contact. TB prefers emailing their tech support team.

Relatively easy to train new staff.

On the Administrative side, it is very cumbersome.

Antwort von TouchBistro

Good afternoon Donna and thank you for your review and feedback. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us so we can help you take full advantage of TouchBistro's robust reporting functionality. Not only are there dozens of different types of reports that you can use, but there are also custom reports you can built based on your needs. TouchBistro integrates with Quickbooks for all your accounting needs. With respect to app updates, we update the app approximately every 6-8 weeks. Our last few app updates have gone out on the following dates: - December 13, 2016 - October 31, 2016 - September 26, 2016 - August 17, 2016 If there's anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Jennifer V.
Owner / Operator in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use from a back office and front of house perspective

Kommentare: good pricing for a product that meets a small businesses needs

Price point is great for a small independent business. Ease of use: very easy to train new staff on the software.

Limitations for custom reporting as well as the frequency of updates - trying when all your programs are constantly changing, albeit for the better many times, tough to keep up with when all (not just touch bistro) your tech is constantly evolving faster than one can keep up.

Antwort von TouchBistro

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review! I hear you when it comes to the upgrades! We are constantly evolving to give our customers the best features and technology available to help them run the best business possible. The next upgrade happens to be on custom reporting :) When in doubt on upgrades please give our Customer Success team a call - we are happy to help! Thanks again! Mell