Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Recruitee

Recruitee ist ein schnelles, einfaches und kollaboratives Bewerbermanagementsystem für Teams jeder Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Recruitee

Vorteile:

I looked extensively at recruiting solutions. I chose Recruitee for a robust feature set and competitive price.

Nachteile:

There is a simple export function for candidates, but all the notes and other data collected is practically lost.

Bewertungen zu Recruitee

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,5
Funktionen
4,1
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,2/10

Recruitee hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 180 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recruitee bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (180)

Patrick
Finanzplaner in Schweiz
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr enttäuscht

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Nicht brauchbar da Email nicht funktionieren und nicht korrekt angezeigt werden

Vorteile:

schnelle Reaktionszeit des support......

Nachteile:

Support konnte IT Problem nicht lösen. Habem 25 Bewerbungsdossierrs verloren. Waren auch nicht bemüht das Problem zu lösen

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 4 Jahren

Lieber Patrick, wir bedauern zu horen, dass Sie mit der Nutzung von Recruitee nicht zufrieden waren. Es tut uns leid, von den Problemen zu horen, auf die Sie bei der Nutzung von Recruitee gesto?en sind, und von der Tatsache, dass Sie mit dem Support-Team nicht zufrieden waren. Wir schatzen Ihr Feedback, da es uns hilft, unsere Kundenerfahrung zu verbessern. Wir mochten erwahnen, dass unser technisches Support-Team eine Untersuchung des Problems durchgefuhrt hat, auf das Sie gesto?en sind. Wir entschuldigen uns, falls dies nicht rechtzeitig mitgeteilt wurde. Wir danken Ihnen, dass Sie unser Tool ausprobiert und dieses wertvolle Feedback mit uns geteilt haben. Mit freundlichen Gru?en, Das Recruitee Team

Maximiliano
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Beste Rcruitment Software auf dem Markt

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Intuitive Bedienung und Übersichtlicher Aufbau. Sehr leicht Verständlich. Tolle Umsetzung auf der App.

Nachteile:

Hier gibr es nichts zu bemängeln oder zu kritisieren.

Aislinn
Aislinn
Marketing Assistant in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Recruitee

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It's helped us the most because we do our recruitment on a regular basis. So rather than having all the applications go to your inbox, clogging up your email, and potentially losing really awesome candidates falling through the cracks of all your email mess, it sends all of the applications to one cool app and through the app you're able to manage the applicants based on the pipeline stage that they're in, and the actions need to happen with them.

Vorteile:

The spotlighted feature for this app is really that it's super easy to track your applicants. It makes it really easy to see where everyone's at in their state different stages, you can add comments, you can rate them, you can pass them over to someone else on your team to review, and a lot of other functionality and workflow love in there. Some more of the top features; you can do a job board posting through the app itself. So once you get your job ad in there you can basically have it sent to, at the moment for Canadians at Glass Door and Indeed, hopefully some more Canadian job boards in the future. There's a career site that comes along with it too. So basically it helps you to build out a careers page that's on brand with the rest of your website, so people can go and see your careers page all your jobs posted there really easily and apply for those. There's the candidate pipeline, so being able to see visually where the candidates are in the pipeline so if you're out the need to do a phone screen, or in-person interview, or second interview, what have you. Really easy to see where you're at. Also, we use this app with our clients that we do recruitment for and it makes it really easy for us to collaborate. So, they're able to gain access to see where the applicants that we're recruiting are in the pipeline and be able to comment on some of the applicants we have in there.

Nachteile:

At the moment you can send a calendar invite to a candidate through the app which is pretty cool but it'd be great to be able to send them a link for them to book time based on your calendar. So almost like a Calendly plugin or something like that. This way, if you're having trouble getting in touch with somebody you can just send them a link and then they can book the time based on when they're available. That would speed things up a little bit. We'd love to see a Craigslist integration as well, at the moment you have to go out to Craigslist post the job. From there the resumes and everything will come into Recruitee, but having to go out into Craigslist to post is a little bit of a nuisance.

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 5 Jahren

Hi Aislinn, Thank you for your review, it's great to see some love from Canada! We are happy that you appreciate the collaborative aspect of Recruitee as this what we are all about. Following your comment, Craigslist.org is now available for you to post your job on, should you come across other job boards that you would like to have integrated, let us know or post directly on our Roadmap! Pro tip: our recent Scheduler feature allows candidates to book an appointment themselves based on your availability, check it out on our Help Center or contact us and we will help you out. Best regards, Customer Success Team

Paul
Recruitment PM in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

fit perfectly to our needs

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am as happy as can be with this product - I have implemented it in 2 different companies and will probably do the same in the future - everybody was always excited when I pitched Recruitee to them, and even more so when they started using it.

Vorteile:

Ease of use - has all that I need, lacks what I do not and would make the use heavier.

Nachteile:

maybe the search function could work a bit better, but there is nothing really that I do not like.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CATS

Warum Recruitee gewählt wurde: because I knew about recruitee and how it offers everything that I need and not so many features that for me are useless and just make work more difficult.

Zuvor genutzte Software: JazzHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: This was the first ats I replaced with recruitee - main reason here was cost-related and some features that I was missing.

Ken
Managing Partner/CEO
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Buyer Beware

2,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: For Americans this isn't the best bet as they are in Europe on pretty much an opposite time zone. Also is not good for recruiting teams, staffing agencies, and the like as they aren't really capable of supporting a mass amount of jobs without some negotiation. I look at service in a 360 perspective. The first 180 was good when we signed up but the other side of the coin was a huge let down - they literally just stopped communicating with us even though they are holding 500+ applicants and all of the data we have on them. It's still there now, with no way to access it or do anything about it without shelling out cash to a third party. Hugely disappointing. It is due to my overall experience that I can not, in good conscience, recommend this product to anyone but my competitors because I know ultimately it won't go the distance for them and will put them at a disadvantage, which in the long run will benefit us. It is what it is.

Vorteile:

This product was very easy to use, also the customer service during our companies onboarding to the product was great. There was no shortage of help. They even worked with us to develop a solution that included more jobs as we maxed out their highest plan almost immediately.

Nachteile:

Ultimately we left Recruitee because we needed something that could handle ATS, hiring, onborarding, and communications with and to existing staff. When we let it be known that we were leaving the tone of everything abruptly changed. No more customer service, our contact no longer communicated with us, and the IT team just sent us a link to their API to retrieve our data encompassing over 500 applicants in varying stages. Upon further investigation the API that they provided left the data in several pieces. In order to retrieve it we were forced with the option of developing custom script on our own or paying a developer a rate, which was the lowest bid we could find due to the time it would take to extrapolate it all. Ultimately with this Recruitee let us down. They boast that all of the data you insert into their system is yours but that's not necessarily true.

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 6 Jahren

Dear Ken, We're sorry to hear about your experience. We always aim for the highest standard of customer service and experience. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to take this chance to improve. First of all, we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience during the onboarding. As you can see on other reviews, our Customer Support is rated highly by all users. To make sure all of our customers experience the same standard of support, we have a dedicated Customer Support team based in the US. They can be reached via different channels such as the live chat, email, and phone. I wish you would have had the chance to meet them, they would have been more than happy to help you during your office hours. Second, it is correct that we have tailored plans for companies with a bigger number of jobs. The main reason is that bigger companies often need more support for onboarding. To personalize these services, we find it important to discuss in order to offer the best tailored package if you're interested. Finally I would like to let you know that the data in Recruitee is yours. We never use or sell candidate data or any other information you collect. We offer a standard API export for all users. We hope in the future, we could customize it further so that it can fulfill more complex export requests. Best regards, Simone

Eduardo
Talent acquisition specialist in Honduras
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

It is really easy to use

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: It has been really helpful and I don't see our company without it, I use it everyday and the best part is the we can set up automatic actions to help me with the screening process

Vorteile:

I like the platform as it is user friendly, I also like the fact that I can use it on my mobile devices

Nachteile:

I would love to have an option to change font and color of the actual plataform to mach our's organization

Amena
People Ops Manager in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

I love it!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: AMAZING! Love what you guys are doing.

Vorteile:

Everything is awesome; the public roadmap, the option to select who can see the comments, the ease of use and bulk actions, customizable everything, the customer support! And of course the careers site!

Nachteile:

Sometimes it feels confusing navigating around the settings part.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit, JazzHR und Greenhouse

Warum Recruitee gewählt wurde: The careers site feature, and the drag and drop feature, that it's per job (not per user/candidate) and the pricing

Zuvor genutzte Software: JazzHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: same reasons as above. Recruitee had it all in my opinion :)

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 3 Jahren

Dear Amena, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your Recruitee experience! It's great to read that you love Recruitee; we do too! Thank you for your support and kind words. Please know that if you ever feel confused with the product settings, our Customer Suppor team is always available to help. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. And keep an eye out on our public roadmap for 2021! More awesome updates are coming. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Erica
Sr. Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Recruitee has been a game changer for us

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: From the initial demo with our Account Executive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to today, our experience has been nothing but wonderful. Even when something pops up that I need help with, the customer service team is readily available and has been amazing to work with.

Vorteile:

I was looking for an ATS that included the ability the post to multiple job boards. After what seemed like months of research and demos, I finally came upon and contacted Recruitee and I was impressed from the start. I love that I can create a position and it integrates easily with other job boards, if I choose that option. Or I can simply use the free job boards that Recruitee offers. I also love that I can keep notes, all communication and various info within each job posting OR within each candidate profile.

Nachteile:

I don't have any dislikes at this point, the software is fantastic.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JobScore, SeekOut, Bullhorn ATS & CRM, hireEZ, Recruiterflow und JazzHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: I felt that Recruitee checked off all the boxes in terms of our company and client's needs

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 3 Jahren

Dear Erica, Thank you for sharing your Recruitee experience! It's great to read that Recruitee has had such a positive influence on your team and hiring. We created the product intending to make hiring collaborative and easy, so we really appreciate reading that it has improved your workflow. Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team if you ever have any questions or would like to share more of your experience using Recruitee. They will be more than happy to help, and we focus on customer feedback for a lot of our product developments. Thank you again for the review! Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Loukas
HR Director in Griechenland
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

a user friendly, easy to roll out ATS constantly evolving

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

easy to learn and use, unlimited users, integration with free and paid job posting sites, customizable micro site for our adverts.

Nachteile:

Application form could be more customizable. Also it would be nice if custom filters could be saved for future use

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit und Workable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: user friendliness, price plan (unlimited users), great response from customer service

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 4 Jahren

Dear Loukas, Thank you for sharing your experience with using Recruitee. It is great to read that you find Recruitee easy to learn and use, that is something that we strongly focus on. We built Recruitee as a tool that is accessible, easy to use, and fit for purpose no matter how big or small the team. As for your feedback on the applications form, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team to make sure you're using the Recruitee features to their fullest. There are customization actions available, but if you'd like to see more we would like to know what you have in mind. It's feedback such as yours that helps us improve. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Damilola
Human Capital Lead in Nigeria
Investmentbanking, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Great product

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

I love the collaboration feature with colleagues.

Nachteile:

The inability to change some processes in an ongoing recruitment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: It's more affordable for the size of my company, and the value is awesome.

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Mixed Bag with some really shiny aspects besides some disappointing letdowns

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Recruitee is a Tool which gets the Job done. It makes you scream at times and the UI makes you wonder wether the curses you just heared actually really came out of your own mouth. Then again it provides a hassle free way to set up Job offerings, keeps applicants in a clean status and supports your day to day work with simplifications that save you time (once you learned the UI).
My general opinion is, it actually Recruitee still IS worth the price but I somewhat fear for the products future as in my impression Recruitee has been overrun by its own success, growing much too fast and loosing track of the fact, that a feature is only as good as its useability. Hopefully it does not choke on going too fast and finds its way back from a bucket list of features to delivering them enjoyably and in a user oriented way.

Vorteile:

Back weh we started to use Recruitee we had a bunch of Email boxes and excel files. All our Job offerings were hand made and someone had to invest a huge amount of time making connections, answering emails and often only one step ahead of mishaps, confusion and losing potential candidates. This all changed when we introduced Recruitee. All of a sudden we had Trackable job offerings, Pipelines for candidates, a truly reliable control for who had access to what, Email templates and even some basic reporting. It was like a whole new world for us, and a great one. Today soe of the Features remain great. The Pipelines and Process structure for aplliccants works like a charm. Also building job offerings and integrating them into our career portal works really fantastically. Email templates are used a lot still as are the team discussion functionalities for applicants. Also sharing an application for a limited time with key members of the team he is supposed to work in is really easy, reasonably secure and easy to do.

Nachteile:

All the Core Features are there and are okay. In May Areas however the user Interface suffers. PDF files, especially for the CV is a chore to use with magnification functionalities that make me scream. Also lot of the simple and clean user experience from teh early days has been cluttered up by additional features. As someone who designed UI and UX for a living I feel okay to say: Especially the recently added Email functionalities have never been properly user tested. The UI is hard to learn and in this particular area. The support works fast and is verry willing to help but often helpless regarding (our specific) cases. Basically a major UI Overhaul is something I would whish for intensely, especially if it could bring back the simplicity and ease of use from the early days

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 6 Jahren

Dear Janosch, Thank you for your feedback. We prioritize the customer experience above all else. As our product grows, so too do the UX challenges we face, which is why we have a dedicated team working on some exciting improvements to ensure a simple design and a great user experience. We'd be more than happy to keep you in the loop for this! See DM for more details. Thanks again. Kind regards, Perry Oostdam CEO / Co-founder

Diana
Diana
Daglig leder/CEO in Litauen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It was one of the best choices I've made, it saves tons of time for our recruitment team!

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: This software saved a lot of our time for adminitrating resumes and also helps to monitor the recruitment processes very easily. It is simple and easy to use.

Vorteile:

Recruitee software is easy to use and if there are any questions, customer support reacts very fast. There are the main functions that a recruitment team needs and recruitee offers on-time developments and additional functions.

Nachteile:

I couldn't name any cons regarding this software, the updates we're in need specifically for our company have been implemented as the Recruitee team works very well and reacts very quickly to our requests and ideas.

Luuk
Recruitment Scientist in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Great product that provides easy access to quickly set up a recruitment pipelien

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: overal it has been very smooth and positive. It has allowed our organisation to double in size in 2 yrs time.

Vorteile:

Recruitee seems to have been build with the end-users in mind. As such it is very intuitive and requires very little explaination to my team.

Nachteile:

The reporting feature does not work for us as we are used to a continuous hiring cycle and we do not close a job after hiring someone. This reporting feature isn't as important to us currently so it's by no means a deal breaker

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: price vs. features.

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 3 Jahren

Dear Luuk, We want to start by saying thank you for the great feedback! The team is very happy to read your positive remarks about the product. Recruitee is indeed built as a user-friendly ATS that anyone can easily learn to work with. We hope you explore more of the functionalities we offer with our recently released Reporting feature and let us know what you think. This upgrade was launched in November 2020, and it allows for more customization to better fit different reporting needs. If you have any questions about this feature and others, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Best, The Recruitee Team

Lizzie
Growth Analyst in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

An alright recruiting platform

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall handles our pipeline well but doesn't have many extra useful features

Vorteile:

Nothing mind blowing about it, but does exactly what its meant to and covers whole pipeline need for recruiting on a large scale

Nachteile:

- Would be good to be able to add fields to candidates that can be filled in when they apply insted of just questionnaires - Support and features to help diverse hiring would be fab! (e.g. job description text bias checker, stats on diversity at various pipeline stages etc)

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 4 Jahren

Dear Lizzie, Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! Feedback such as yours is very valuable for us, as it provides guidance when we're improving our product and services. We're pleased to read that you're satisfied with using Recruitee for bigger pipelines and recruiting at a larger scale. Have you looked at using screening questions in the 'apply stage' of the applicant? They can be a good addition to the questionnaires. With regard to diverse hiring, we are looking into new possible features we could add to tackle hiring biases. We do have some options in place for that, like the CV parser and making the applicant photo requirement optional, but we certainly want to add more features to foster a diverse hiring process. If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our support team, or leave responses on our regular customer surveys. Many thanks! Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Tong
Recruitment Manager
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

One of the best ATS at very reasonable price range

4,0 vor 7 Jahren

Vorteile:

User-friendly, easy to get up and running, clear dashboard, amazing support team with a good sense of humor. Way better than some more 'well-known' ATS. They really focus on making the product, but stay at super reasonable and affordable prices. Provide clear overview of pipeline and all kinds of customized adjustment per job. Supports career site. Love the team notes, review and task feature - so helpful. Very nice reports with data. Involve team members in recruitment and make communication easier and faster. Too many good functions! Love it as a recruiter.

Nachteile:

- should for sure integrate with Linkedin ASAP; this would significantly increase the value of this ATS - would love to see more data in reports and maybe allow recruiter to set up what they want to keep an eye on and analyze - calendar should sync with Google calendar both ways - now we are not using this feature at all because it doesn't allow the sync the other way around - when I write reviews, I would love to be able to go back to check CVs without losing my incomplete reviews

Tessa
Corporate Recruiter in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Customer support is very well arranged at Recruitee!

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the use of Recruitee, nice and simple to use and a great customer support team who are always ready to help us out.

Vorteile:

Recruitee is very easy to use and has some interesting features. What I like most about Recruitee is the helpful people in their customer support team. They always respond very quickly and are very supportive when we have questions about their product.

Nachteile:

It would be helpful if there comes an automated way of shifting candidates who want to stay in our database versus candidates who want to be deleted in terms of GDPR. Also I would be interested in more features for retrieving interesting reports based on our recruitment data.

Craig
Account Executive in Irland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Drag & Drop, Super Powerful Recruiting Software

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: If you are a 10-200 employer you should seriously think about implementing Recruitee - great product!

Vorteile:

If you are looking for recruiting software that is enjoyable to use then Recruitee should be on your list. I find the drag and drop functionality really great. These guys have also taken so much time to think about flexibility. From custom hiring process to job advert template and even so much flexibility on your sourcing strategy. You can have Recruitee setup without having to get any technical implementation teams involved and changing a few things is also something you can do quickly and by yourself. Dashboards are custom, useful and easy to use.

Nachteile:

It is more suitable to smaller to mid size companies who are looking to implement something quickly, easily and do not want to be locked into predefined process like the larger providers do. No cons at all.

Anna
HR Business Partner in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Recruitee is very user friendly!!

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

Recruitee is so easy to use and makes a lot of the must do tasks of recruiting candidates quick and painless!

Nachteile:

I wish it also included compensation data in it. One of the other programs we reviewed encompasses this into the program and helps to complete the entire hiring process in one program.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ADP Workforce Now

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Quite a good option for recruitment software

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I think it is a great software for recruitment, however, there are many things to improve to make it 'the best' software out there, like more filtering options. And for GDPR, it'd be great if the deletion could be automatically set.

Vorteile:

I enjoy the design of the software and how easy it is to add candidates and browse their profiles, how many functions it has, allowing for scheduling meetings, sending emails, having all the attachments available in the same area, how easy it is to create different pipelines for different positions. I also really appreciate them adding GDPR related options.

Nachteile:

The way in which the emails are being displayed is highly confusing as it's not chronological and doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. In addition, there are functions that should be available.. like searching for candidates using several filters at a time, for example, I can search everyone who speaks Spanish for example but cannot search people who speak spanish AND who have a secondary education (just to give a random example).

Antwort von Recruitee

vor 5 Jahren

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoy working with Recruitee. Customer experience is one of our priorities so we would love to get in touch to get more details about your experience with the mailbox. Also, I'm more than happy to show you how you can use multiple filters and Boolean Search in the candidate database. Please contact us via support@recruitee.com. Kind regards, Simone van Eijk Customer Success Manager

Andrea
Computer Engineer in Italien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Very complete suite

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

Very useful is the capability to see all the history about people send their CV: from the possibility to merge candidates forms that are equal, to the list of conversation and e-mails between candidate and recruiters. Finally, recruiters comments, that can leave to help others recruiters, are visible and helpful

Nachteile:

There is really a lot of information, so it happens that sometimes it is not so easy to find that chart or that stat that you know it exists but you don't remember exactly where

Peyush
CEO in Indien
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good product but poor service since beginning

1,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Not for an enterprise scale organization or a business which has critical operations

Vorteile:

It has a mobile app and it has a pipeline feature

Nachteile:

Non-coordination between selling and service and accounts teams. Poor customer service repeatedly. Management is least bothered. They block service in the middle due to non coordination at their end. Sales guys tell you something and service guys something else.

Rafael
HR Director in Kolumbien
Philanthropie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Very practical and easy to use

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

The tool is extremely usefull and easy to use. They have been updating the tool constantly, so the new features are according to our requirements.

Nachteile:

Nothing relevant. There are some updates we'd love but I understand are on the developmnet pipeline.

Geeske
HR in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Great value for money

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

Recruitee is an easy to use ATS and career page builder, which is very user friendly and helps to collaborate with the hiring team and communicate with candidates. It's perfect for small/midsize organizations and great value for money.

Nachteile:

I'd like to have more custom styling possibilities of the careerpage. Furthermore, support isn't always as fast as I would like

Dora
Recruitment Manager in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Great product with even greater customer service

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

Recruitee is a great software but what's even better about it is the customer support that you get with it. I've always been helped very quickly in a friendly and professional manner. One of the rep, in particularly stands out as a great customer representative - always going above and beyond to help you.

Farhoud
Managing Director in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Probably still the best Option out there

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

Constantly adding new features at a high pace. Features are rich already and some edge cases are also covered

Nachteile:

Website sometimes a bit slow No multi-language support on job ads Still it's a lot of money for a startup for just 4 ads (but there are also no much better options out there)