Filtern nach:

Über Recruitee

Recruitee ist ein schnelles, einfaches und kollaboratives Bewerbermanagementsystem für Teams jeder Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Recruitee

Patrick B.
Finanzplaner
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2020

"Sehr enttäuscht"

Kommentare: Nicht brauchbar da Email nicht funktionieren und nicht korrekt angezeigt werden

Vorteile: schnelle Reaktionszeit des support......

Nachteile: Support konnte IT Problem nicht lösen. Habem 25 Bewerbungsdossierrs verloren. Waren auch nicht bemüht das Problem zu lösen

von Recruitee an 10.6.2020

Lieber Patrick,
wir bedauern zu horen, dass Sie mit der Nutzung von Recruitee nicht zufrieden waren. Es tut uns leid, von den Problemen zu horen, auf die Sie bei der Nutzung von Recruitee gesto?en sind, und von der Tatsache, dass Sie mit dem Support-Team nicht zufrieden waren. Wir schatzen Ihr Feedback, da es uns hilft, unsere Kundenerfahrung zu verbessern.
Wir mochten erwahnen, dass unser technisches Support-Team eine Untersuchung des Problems durchgefuhrt hat, auf das Sie gesto?en sind. Wir entschuldigen uns, falls dies nicht rechtzeitig mitgeteilt wurde.
Wir danken Ihnen, dass Sie unser Tool ausprobiert und dieses wertvolle Feedback mit uns geteilt haben.
Mit freundlichen Gru?en,
Das Recruitee Team

• Bewertet am 6.6.2020
Aislinn K.
Aislinn K.
Marketing Assistant
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Recruitee"

Kommentare: It's helped us the most because we do our recruitment on a regular basis. So rather than having all the applications go to your inbox, clogging up your email, and potentially losing really awesome candidates falling through the cracks of all your email mess, it sends all of the applications to one cool app and through the app you're able to manage the applicants based on the pipeline stage that they're in, and the actions need to happen with them.

Vorteile: The spotlighted feature for this app is really that it's super easy to track your applicants. It makes it really easy to see where everyone's at in their state different stages, you can add comments, you can rate them, you can pass them over to someone else on your team to review, and a lot of other functionality and workflow love in there. Some more of the top features; you can do a job board posting through the app itself. So once you get your job ad in there you can basically have it sent to, at the moment for Canadians at Glass Door and Indeed, hopefully some more Canadian job boards in the future. There's a career site that comes along with it too. So basically it helps you to build out a careers page that's on brand with the rest of your website, so people can go and see your careers page all your jobs posted there really easily and apply for those. There's the candidate pipeline, so being able to see visually where the candidates are in the pipeline so if you're out the need to do a phone screen, or in-person interview, or second interview, what have you. Really easy to see where you're at. Also, we use this app with our clients that we do recruitment for and it makes it really easy for us to collaborate. So, they're able to gain access to see where the applicants that we're recruiting are in the pipeline and be able to comment on some of the applicants we have in there.

Nachteile: At the moment you can send a calendar invite to a candidate through the app which is pretty cool but it'd be great to be able to send them a link for them to book time based on your calendar. So almost like a Calendly plugin or something like that. This way, if you're having trouble getting in touch with somebody you can just send them a link and then they can book the time based on when they're available. That would speed things up a little bit. We'd love to see a Craigslist integration as well, at the moment you have to go out to Craigslist post the job. From there the resumes and everything will come into Recruitee, but having to go out into Craigslist to post is a little bit of a nuisance.

von Recruitee an 20.6.2019

Hi Aislinn,

Thank you for your review, it's great to see some love from Canada! We are happy that you appreciate the collaborative aspect of Recruitee as this what we are all about.

Following your comment, Craigslist.org is now available for you to post your job on, should you come across other job boards that you would like to have integrated, let us know or post directly on our Roadmap!

Pro tip: our recent Scheduler feature allows candidates to book an appointment themselves based on your availability, check it out on our Help Center or contact us and we will help you out.

Best regards,
Customer Success Team

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Paul I.
Recruitment PM
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"fit perfectly to our needs"

Kommentare: I am as happy as can be with this product - I have implemented it in 2 different companies and will probably do the same in the future - everybody was always excited when I pitched Recruitee to them, and even more so when they started using it.

Vorteile: Ease of use - has all that I need, lacks what I do not and would make the use heavier.

Nachteile: maybe the search function could work a bit better, but there is nothing really that I do not like.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CATS

Warum Recruitee gewählt wurde: because I knew about recruitee and how it offers everything that I need and not so many features that for me are useless and just make work more difficult.

Zuvor genutzte Software: JazzHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: This was the first ats I replaced with recruitee - main reason here was cost-related and some features that I was missing.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Ken H.
Managing Partner/CEO
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2017

"Buyer Beware"

Kommentare: For Americans this isn't the best bet as they are in Europe on pretty much an opposite time zone. Also is not good for recruiting teams, staffing agencies, and the like as they aren't really capable of supporting a mass amount of jobs without some negotiation. I look at service in a 360 perspective. The first 180 was good when we signed up but the other side of the coin was a huge let down - they literally just stopped communicating with us even though they are holding 500+ applicants and all of the data we have on them. It's still there now, with no way to access it or do anything about it without shelling out cash to a third party. Hugely disappointing. It is due to my overall experience that I can not, in good conscience, recommend this product to anyone but my competitors because I know ultimately it won't go the distance for them and will put them at a disadvantage, which in the long run will benefit us. It is what it is.

Vorteile: This product was very easy to use, also the customer service during our companies onboarding to the product was great. There was no shortage of help. They even worked with us to develop a solution that included more jobs as we maxed out their highest plan almost immediately.

Nachteile: Ultimately we left Recruitee because we needed something that could handle ATS, hiring, onborarding, and communications with and to existing staff. When we let it be known that we were leaving the tone of everything abruptly changed. No more customer service, our contact no longer communicated with us, and the IT team just sent us a link to their API to retrieve our data encompassing over 500 applicants in varying stages. Upon further investigation the API that they provided left the data in several pieces. In order to retrieve it we were forced with the option of developing custom script on our own or paying a developer a rate, which was the lowest bid we could find due to the time it would take to extrapolate it all. Ultimately with this Recruitee let us down. They boast that all of the data you insert into their system is yours but that's not necessarily true.

von Simone an 29.12.2017

Dear Ken,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We always aim for the highest standard of customer service and experience. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to take this chance to improve.

First of all, we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience during the onboarding. As you can see on other reviews, our Customer Support is rated highly by all users. To make sure all of our customers experience the same standard of support, we have a dedicated Customer Support team based in the US. They can be reached via different channels such as the live chat, email, and phone. I wish you would have had the chance to meet them, they would have been more than happy to help you during your office hours.

Second, it is correct that we have tailored plans for companies with a bigger number of jobs. The main reason is that bigger companies often need more support for onboarding. To personalize these services, we find it important to discuss in order to offer the best tailored package if you're interested.

Finally I would like to let you know that the data in Recruitee is yours. We never use or sell candidate data or any other information you collect. We offer a standard API export for all users. We hope in the future, we could customize it further so that it can fulfill more complex export requests.

Best regards,
Simone

• Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Anna Z.
HR Specialist
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2021

"Intuitive ATS"

Vorteile: The user interface of the tool is very straight forward. This is the third ATS I've used and I would say that it generally has majority of the features you'd look for in an ATS. It has different reports for recruitment KPI tracking, calendar sync for scheduling, email templates, auto-mated email response, various access restrictions for panel interviews, etc. Their help portal has video guides which is helpful if you're a visual learner.

Nachteile: It's sometimes missing some small features or limitations of what it can do. A few includes preventing admins from seeing their own profiles, ability to further limit some confidential information (they have a method but it's sometimes not the best), when you send interview invitation via Microsoft teams sync, you can't rename the meeting invitation on Teams.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2021
Amena T.
People Ops Manager

"I love it!"

Kommentare: AMAZING! Love what you guys are doing.

Vorteile: Everything is awesome; the public roadmap, the option to select who can see the comments, the ease of use and bulk actions, customizable everything, the customer support! And of course the careers site!

Nachteile: Sometimes it feels confusing navigating around the settings part.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JazzHR, Zoho Recruit und Greenhouse

Warum Recruitee gewählt wurde: The careers site feature, and the drag and drop feature, that it's per job (not per user/candidate) and the pricing

Zuvor genutzte Software: JazzHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: same reasons as above. Recruitee had it all in my opinion :)

Dear Amena,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your Recruitee experience!
It's great to read that you love Recruitee; we do too!

Thank you for your support and kind words. Please know that if you ever feel confused with the product settings, our Customer Suppor team is always available to help. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
And keep an eye out on our public roadmap for 2021! More awesome updates are coming.

Erica M.
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2020

"Recruitee has been a game changer for us"

Kommentare: From the initial demo with our Account Executive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to today, our experience has been nothing but wonderful. Even when something pops up that I need help with, the customer service team is readily available and has been amazing to work with.

Vorteile: I was looking for an ATS that included the ability the post to multiple job boards. After what seemed like months of research and demos, I finally came upon and contacted Recruitee and I was impressed from the start. I love that I can create a position and it integrates easily with other job boards, if I choose that option. Or I can simply use the free job boards that Recruitee offers. I also love that I can keep notes, all communication and various info within each job posting OR within each candidate profile.

Nachteile: I don't have any dislikes at this point, the software is fantastic.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JobScore, JazzHR, Hiretual, SeekOut, Broadbean, Bullhorn ATS & CRM und Recruiterflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: I felt that Recruitee checked off all the boxes in terms of our company and client's needs

Dear Erica,

Thank you for sharing your Recruitee experience! It's great to read that Recruitee has had such a positive influence on your team and hiring. We created the product intending to make hiring collaborative and easy, so we really appreciate reading that it has improved your workflow.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team if you ever have any questions or would like to share more of your experience using Recruitee. They will be more than happy to help, and we focus on customer feedback for a lot of our product developments.

Thank you again for the review!

• Bewertet am 8.12.2020
Loukas L.
HR Director
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2020

"a user friendly, easy to roll out ATS constantly evolving"

Vorteile: easy to learn and use, unlimited users, integration with free and paid job posting sites, customizable micro site for our adverts.

Nachteile: Application form could be more customizable. Also it would be nice if custom filters could be saved for future use

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workable und Zoho Recruit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: user friendliness, price plan (unlimited users), great response from customer service

von Recruitee an 23.7.2020

Dear Loukas,

Thank you for sharing your experience with using Recruitee. It is great to read that you find Recruitee easy to learn and use, that is something that we strongly focus on. We built Recruitee as a tool that is accessible, easy to use, and fit for purpose no matter how big or small the team.

As for your feedback on the applications form, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team to make sure you're using the Recruitee features to their fullest. There are customization actions available, but if you'd like to see more we would like to know what you have in mind. It's feedback such as yours that helps us improve.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2020
Damilola L.
Human Capital Lead
Investmentbanking, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Great product"

Vorteile: I love the collaboration feature with colleagues.

Nachteile: The inability to change some processes in an ongoing recruitment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: It's more affordable for the size of my company, and the value is awesome.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Janosch F.
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2018

"A Mixed Bag with some really shiny aspects besides some disappointing letdowns"

Kommentare: Recruitee is a Tool which gets the Job done. It makes you scream at times and the UI makes you wonder wether the curses you just heared actually really came out of your own mouth. Then again it provides a hassle free way to set up Job offerings, keeps applicants in a clean status and supports your day to day work with simplifications that save you time (once you learned the UI).
My general opinion is, it actually Recruitee still IS worth the price but I somewhat fear for the products future as in my impression Recruitee has been overrun by its own success, growing much too fast and loosing track of the fact, that a feature is only as good as its useability. Hopefully it does not choke on going too fast and finds its way back from a bucket list of features to delivering them enjoyably and in a user oriented way.

Vorteile: Back weh we started to use Recruitee we had a bunch of Email boxes and excel files. All our Job offerings were hand made and someone had to invest a huge amount of time making connections, answering emails and often only one step ahead of mishaps, confusion and losing potential candidates. This all changed when we introduced Recruitee. All of a sudden we had Trackable job offerings, Pipelines for candidates, a truly reliable control for who had access to what, Email templates and even some basic reporting. It was like a whole new world for us, and a great one. Today soe of the Features remain great. The Pipelines and Process structure for aplliccants works like a charm. Also building job offerings and integrating them into our career portal works really fantastically. Email templates are used a lot still as are the team discussion functionalities for applicants. Also sharing an application for a limited time with key members of the team he is supposed to work in is really easy, reasonably secure and easy to do.

Nachteile: All the Core Features are there and are okay. In May Areas however the user Interface suffers. PDF files, especially for the CV is a chore to use with magnification functionalities that make me scream. Also lot of the simple and clean user experience from teh early days has been cluttered up by additional features. As someone who designed UI and UX for a living I feel okay to say: Especially the recently added Email functionalities have never been properly user tested. The UI is hard to learn and in this particular area. The support works fast and is verry willing to help but often helpless regarding (our specific) cases. Basically a major UI Overhaul is something I would whish for intensely, especially if it could bring back the simplicity and ease of use from the early days

von Recruitee an 26.11.2018

Dear Janosch,

Thank you for your feedback. We prioritize the customer experience above all else. As our product grows, so too do the UX challenges we face, which is why we have a dedicated team working on some exciting improvements to ensure a simple design and a great user experience.

We'd be more than happy to keep you in the loop for this! See DM for more details. Thanks again.

Perry Oostdam
CEO / Co-founder

• Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Diana S.
Diana S.
Daglig leder/CEO
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2018

"It was one of the best choices I've made, it saves tons of time for our recruitment team!"

Kommentare: This software saved a lot of our time for adminitrating resumes and also helps to monitor the recruitment processes very easily. It is simple and easy to use.

Vorteile: Recruitee software is easy to use and if there are any questions, customer support reacts very fast. There are the main functions that a recruitment team needs and recruitee offers on-time developments and additional functions.

Nachteile: I couldn't name any cons regarding this software, the updates we're in need specifically for our company have been implemented as the Recruitee team works very well and reacts very quickly to our requests and ideas.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2018
Luuk F.
Recruitment Scientist
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2020

"Great product that provides easy access to quickly set up a recruitment pipelien"

Kommentare: overal it has been very smooth and positive. It has allowed our organisation to double in size in 2 yrs time.

Vorteile: Recruitee seems to have been build with the end-users in mind. As such it is very intuitive and requires very little explaination to my team.

Nachteile: The reporting feature does not work for us as we are used to a continuous hiring cycle and we do not close a job after hiring someone. This reporting feature isn't as important to us currently so it's by no means a deal breaker

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: price vs. features.

Dear Luuk,

We want to start by saying thank you for the great feedback! The team is very happy to read your positive remarks about the product. Recruitee is indeed built as a user-friendly ATS that anyone can easily learn to work with.

We hope you explore more of the functionalities we offer with our recently released Reporting feature and let us know what you think. This upgrade was launched in November 2020, and it allows for more customization to better fit different reporting needs.
If you have any questions about this feature and others, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee.

Best,

• Bewertet am 30.11.2020
Cheryl O.
Recruiting Manager
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2020

"This AST system has changed my life!"

Kommentare: Each time you need assistance with anything, the company has an amazing customer service response and the speed in which they respond is amazing.

Vorteile: Prior to using this ATS system, everything was unorganized and difficult to track each candidate. This tracks all of the interviews and interactions with the candidates. This has changed my life as a recruiter and organized our process with ease. The templates for emails is fantastic and the pipeline is great. We are able to customize everything to fit our needs and making changes is easy. I am not the most technical person, but this system is easy to navigate for even me.

Nachteile: The only thing that I see that could change is, it would be nice to have the phone number go in with the right format. I have to always out the (-) in between the numbers so they can be read easier when dialing the candidate.

von Recruitee an 3.8.2020

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! The Customer Support team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We are pleased to read that Recruitee has made such an improvement for your recruitment processes. This is exactly why we created it!

If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2020
Nazy K.
Head of Talent
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2020

"Recruitee Review"

Kommentare: No issues - customer support is top notch. I've probably worked with every CS agent - they are all fabulous. I work a lot with Beata - she's SUPER responsive, follows up (proactively) and resolves issues in a timely manner. I am so grateful for the support team's help and commitment to helping me out!

Vorteile: I like the candidate layout & stage progression. It's very easy to use - and easy to tag managers to keep everyone on the same page.

Nachteile: I think reporting could be better - and intergrations. I don't have a full recruiter seat on LinkedIn so it's a pain that I can't exercise full use of Recruitee & LinkedIn. So much information gets lost/becomes manual work because the two systems don't speak to each other. Subsequently, reporting is not accurate if I forget to log something from LI into Recruitee.

von Recruitee an 30.10.2020

Hi Nazy,

Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee!
We're pleased to read that you find it easy to use, as that is one of our main goals. Also, our Customer Support team is very happy to read your review. At Recruitee, we aim to offer the best possible customer experience to our users.

We want you to know that, as we speak, the product team is busy working on an awesome update to our reporting. So please let us know what you think of it after the release.

If you have additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Pavneet K.
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2019

"CANDA experience"

Kommentare: Great customer service/success - always going above and beyond to help with queries
Saved our life with GDPR last year
Thanks, team!

Vorteile: User interface
Ability to provide clients with transparency of data
Careers site, importance of employer brand

Nachteile: Would be good to see:
- Design led email campaigns - how can we creatively represent our brands to enhance their employer brand through candidate communication (e.g. can we integrate with the likes of mailchimp/campaign monitor)
- ability to integrate candidate feedback surveys into email e.g. CNPS ratings etc.
- ability to edit scoring format e.g. we'd prefer a 1-5 rating rather than a thumbs up/down rating OR ability to edit the data fields (e.g. strong yes =5), sometimes the language use of (yes/strong yes) encourages subjectivity amongst our team
- Careers site: (can we use bespoke coding to create careers site? often the careers sites we create can look the same as one another, would love to chance to be more creative)

• Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Adeel Q.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Great software, but it comes at a price: financially and data lock-in"

Vorteile: Recruitee is a well designed ATS software. Many of the key functionalities required to successfully recruit a candidate are available. Setting up and implementing the software is relatively easy and straightforward.
Recently introduced custom fields on the candidate profile, which is a good addition.
Customer service generally responds within a day.

Nachteile: - The candidate profile can feel a bit cluttered, they have done a decent job to manage the info.
- Expensive option. With recruitee's tiered pricing strategy, you always have too many or too few 'active jobs'. In most cases, you will end up paying more than you need. There should be a more flexible option.
- Data. There is a simple export function for candidates, but all the notes and other data collected is practically lost. Unless you are willing to invest in a developer that is willing to work with Recruitee's API to extract your data. This is a major dealbreaker. Unless you are entirely sure that this platform is a solid solution for the coming years, I cannot recommend this software. This kind of vendor lock-in is not appreciated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SmartRecruiters

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Lizzie W.
Growth Analyst
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2020

"An alright recruiting platform"

Kommentare: Overall handles our pipeline well but doesn't have many extra useful features

Vorteile: Nothing mind blowing about it, but does exactly what its meant to and covers whole pipeline need for recruiting on a large scale

Nachteile: - Would be good to be able to add fields to candidates that can be filled in when they apply insted of just questionnaires
- Support and features to help diverse hiring would be fab! (e.g. job description text bias checker, stats on diversity at various pipeline stages etc)

von Recruitee an 7.7.2020

Dear Lizzie,

Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! Feedback such as yours is very valuable for us, as it provides guidance when we're improving our product and services. We're pleased to read that you're satisfied with using Recruitee for bigger pipelines and recruiting at a larger scale.

Have you looked at using screening questions in the 'apply stage' of the applicant? They can be a good addition to the questionnaires.
With regard to diverse hiring, we are looking into new possible features we could add to tackle hiring biases. We do have some options in place for that, like the CV parser and making the applicant photo requirement optional, but we certainly want to add more features to foster a diverse hiring process.

If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our support team, or leave responses on our regular customer surveys. Many thanks!

• Bewertet am 26.6.2020
Brittany A.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Recruitee is easy to use"

Kommentare: I remember when every applicant came to my email, and I'm so happy those days are over. I'm happy we are using Recruitee and I'd recommend it if you are having any issues tracking your applicants.

Vorteile: I love how many things you can customize with Recruitee. The pre-screening questions, the hiring pipeline, hiring pools, and so much more can be customized for what your organization needs.
It's a clean interface which keeps things really organized. It keeps all the communication with the candidate in one place. It also allows you to limit access to your hiring pool depending on their role.
The archive feature is great. When you turn off a job everything is kept in the archive, which makes it super easy to turn the job back on - no more re-writing job ads every time! Recruitee also tracks if an applicant has applied more than once, or for the same role. It can also merge profiles together. This is a really helpful feature!

Nachteile: I checked out ziprecruiter and they had a deal breaker feature (ie. if an employee doesn't answer a question a certain way they are disqualified). Recruitee doesn't have this feature, but it would be nice addition. As Recruitee offers more and more features, the price is increasing. It's not crazy expensive, but the price creep is on my radar.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Ioannis A.
Senior Tech Recruiter
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"The go-to ATS for start-ups and small-size enterprises"

Vorteile: A combination of the following:
- Ease of use
- Great value for money
- Recent high pace of delivered new features

Nachteile: The reporting features. They are quite limited and the data is not accurate (pipeline tracking seems broken or is impacted heavily by "human error").

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever, Workable und Greenhouse

Warum Recruitee gewählt wurde: Pretty much same price but Recruitee has a lot more features. After working with both I cannot understand that a well-informed individual would choose Homerun over Recruitee.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Recruitee: Price & value for money

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2020

"Unexpected price increase after subscription"

Vorteile: The basic features of an ATS are presents and works good. Video question.

Nachteile: Lack of features : nurturing, automation based on questionnaire answers, no date and number type for questionnaire answers. Some issues with automated emails.
After I subscribed for the trial and start really testing the tool and even some discussions with their salesman the price changed. It's not just a normal increase. It doubled!! It's not fair and probably not legal.

von Recruitee an 28.4.2020

Thank you very much for giving our tool a try. Sorry to hear about your experience. We aim for the highest quality in our product and our service - and take this matter very seriously.
After having a look at your review, it seems that you subscribed in the middle of our plan update. We moved away from slot-based pricing and launched feature-based plans (with tiers Launch, Scale, Lead) after almost a year of preparation. You signed up in the middle of this process.
With our new feature offering, we have indeed raised the prices slightly. However, for 99/mo you now get 5 job slots (first Launch plan), instead of the former 79/mo plan with 4 jobs. So effectively, per job, there was no raise here. We're afraid there has been a misunderstanding, as our new tiers certainly do not always result in higher prices. Instead, by adding different features in each plan you effectively only pay for the features you plan to use!
Can we reach out to you and see what plan matches your budget best?

• Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Tong W.
Recruitment Manager
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"One of the best ATS at very reasonable price range"

Vorteile: User-friendly, easy to get up and running, clear dashboard, amazing support team with a good sense of humor. Way better than some more 'well-known' ATS. They really focus on making the product, but stay at super reasonable and affordable prices. Provide clear overview of pipeline and all kinds of customized adjustment per job. Supports career site. Love the team notes, review and task feature - so helpful. Very nice reports with data. Involve team members in recruitment and make communication easier and faster. Too many good functions! Love it as a recruiter.

Nachteile: - should for sure integrate with Linkedin ASAP; this would significantly increase the value of this ATS
- would love to see more data in reports and maybe allow recruiter to set up what they want to keep an eye on and analyze
- calendar should sync with Google calendar both ways - now we are not using this feature at all because it doesn't allow the sync the other way around
- when I write reviews, I would love to be able to go back to check CVs without losing my incomplete reviews

• Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Audrey T.
Head of People
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2020

"Great tool for scale up company"

Vorteile: Automation,
Easy implementation
Reports
Interface

Nachteile: Prevent interviewer to see others evaluations as long as s/he didn't provide his/her. It will reduce biais.

Dear Audrey,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
It's great to read that you find Recruitee easy to implement. It was designed with this specific goal in mind. We believe hiring tools should be made easy and accessible, as they cover an important part of a company's growth!
We will share your feedback on roles and permissions with the Product team, as product updates are strongly based on customer feedback.

Emma K.
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2020

"Extremely efficient recruiting software"

Kommentare: Recruitee has helped us vet thousands of applicants to our company in the last few years.

Vorteile: The software is incredibly intuitive and makes recruitment hassle-free.

Nachteile: Within the software, you should be able to auto-block a candidate that definitely will not be hired.

von Recruitee an 9.7.2020

Dear Emma,
Thank you for leaving a review of your experience using Recruitee! The team is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we're proud to be the product you've relied on for the last few years to process your applicants.

We would like to know more about what you mean by 'auto-blocking' a candidate, as our automated actions feature can trigger a number of actions when you disqualify a candidate. Feedback such as yours guides us when improving our product and services. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with regard to the disqualifying actions available in Recruitee, or leave responses via our regular surveys.
Thank you again for taking the time to review our product.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2020
Tessa D.
Corporate Recruiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Customer support is very well arranged at Recruitee!"

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the use of Recruitee, nice and simple to use and a great customer support team who are always ready to help us out.

Vorteile: Recruitee is very easy to use and has some interesting features. What I like most about Recruitee is the helpful people in their customer support team. They always respond very quickly and are very supportive when we have questions about their product.

Nachteile: It would be helpful if there comes an automated way of shifting candidates who want to stay in our database versus candidates who want to be deleted in terms of GDPR. Also I would be interested in more features for retrieving interesting reports based on our recruitment data.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Co-Founder & CTO
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2021

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: Centralise all the open positions, track candidates and follow the recruitment process

Vorteile: Recruitee is pretty easy to use, and the team was onboarded with no problem. the kanban view of candidates is very convenient, and the stages can be adapted to our own recruitment process as well

Nachteile: The career page itself does the job, but it lacks some flexibility to make it look great.
You can't set a job as "remote" for instance, or open in multiple locations. We have several offices, and some roles are location-indifferent, so we'd like to show it's open in multiple locations. Instead, we have to duplicate it which is very inconvenient, doesn't look good on the page, and also we can't have an overview of candidate across the duplicated roles.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2021