4,3 /5
    4,4 /5

Über RedTeam

Umfassende cloudbasierte Lösung für Bauprojektmanagement, Dokumentenkontrolle und Baufinanzdaten.

Erfahre mehr über RedTeam

Phil R.

"Project Manager"

Kommentare: The main reason we have purchased RedTeam was to free up my time. We need a program that helps eliminate time-consuming processes and redundancies. While at the same time track time-sensitive communications. Estimates, budgets, buyouts, and billings can bog you down in tedious detail. But have a system that tracks it from day one thru the full life of the project is a great benefit. Also, having the ability to link with QuickBooks makes our office manager grateful she doesn't have to learn a new system.

Vorteile: Systematic process. The program is well tuned to help eliminate the pitfalls of being so busy and missing a step or piece of information. The process forces you to not shoot from the hip, as we all have done and been bitten by it.
The customer support can't be beat. The techs know their stuff and help you get going quickly, even when you ask the software to do something it was not designed to do, they still help you figure it out.

Nachteile: Implementation, with any robust complete software program converting completely over to it takes time. The transition is challenging if you are busy. You will be tempted to stick with what you have always done due to being comfortable with it. However, that said the RedTeam support has helped me time and time again as I use the software more and more.

Paul P.
Business Development and Operations
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"One Stop Shop"

Kommentare: I am fortunate that after the software had been originally abandoned in our company, we have decided to give it another try with direct assistance from the Red Team Success team. They have been great! I am realizing now that the software really can be the main platform we use statewide with all functionalities that it encompasses. The key is correct onboarding and training at the beginning. I would advise this software to anyone who has the financial capital to go ahead and purchase it.

Vorteile: The software is a One-Stop-Shop. It encompasses features from project planning to project fulfillment. In our case, we deal with scheduling (Gantt charts), accounting, document retention, and tracking, inventory, multiple projects in different locations varying from single-family housing to multi-family housing all under construction simultaneously. The software allows access and provides learning tools for the novice person starting out in construction and has great tools for the experienced person in construction. It is also compatible with other programs.

Nachteile: 1. Some of the features, starting out with passwords seem to be elementary. For example, you cannot use characters in your password.
2. Without clear onboarding from the support staff, the software can be cumbersome and confusing to implement company-wide
3. It would be nice to have more features accessible on the mobile app.
4. It's very pricey if you're not going to use all the features

• Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Kim L.
Staff Accountant
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Review"

Vorteile: Ability to search jobs/commitments through the vendor screen.

Nachteile: System is cumbersome. You cannot easily move from job commitment to invoices, you must change from the commitment screen to the vendor screen then search for the invoice. Reports are too wide for landscape view and cut off data. When updates are made not all the bugs are worked out before going live.

von RedTeam Software an 9.12.2019

Kim,
I am sorry to read that you have had some frustration with some of the functionality in RedTeam. Using the home button you can travel to the invoice tab with two clicks or if you are in the commitment section you can open the commitment audit to access the corresponding invoices as well. We have added a lot of functionalities to RedTeam in the past few months, we always invite you to chat with our team (available from 8 am to 8 pm EST daily) if something is not working for you. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to review RedTeam.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Valerie B.
Contacts & Billing
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"Excellent Project Management Software"

Vorteile: One of the things that I like about RedTeam is the job cost reports. I can provide reports to PM's in seconds, instead of having to go to different softwares to pull numbers. I also like the interface between RedTeam and DocuSign with sending POs and subcontracts. It makes it easy to track if a contract was signed by our vendor. Before RedTeam, we didn't have a way to track the status of contracts. The lien tracker is very helpful to keep track of our preliminary liens. Before we used Excel to keep track of them.

Nachteile: The WIP Reports need a little work. Once a project is closed, it is dropped off our WIP report. Currently, we are using Excel. The billing needs a little help. We would like to be able to enter in the current amount that we want to bill instead of using a percentage or having to add the number to the previous amount billed.

Justin N.
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Red Team Review"

Vorteile: Ease of use. We like the project labeling, ability to sort by WIP and Bids.

Nachteile: We really like everything, just want to see some modifications. Things such as WIP tab does not remove "closed" projects from it, so our WIP list just keeps getting larger. If we revise an estimate, we would like to be able to keep the original estimate, number, etc and open a revision with the new information. We would like to rename in the schedule of values "fee" and "overhead" to whatever we see fit. Lots of other small changes that we can hopefully keep suggesting and get implemented in the future.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Zachary N.
Superintendent
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"ASI GC superintendent Review"

Vorteile: Ease of use and ability to convey what happens daily on site.

Nachteile: We use the app a lot in the field and sometimes it doent load up fully. Not too many complaints with the App other than that. Also, what our office team sees and what the field guys see are completely different and was confusing at first.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Bill A.

"Project Management"

Kommentare: It has helped me keep up with the daily challenges we face with a construction project. From cost estimates to daily communication with architects and clients it keeps everything organized in one place for ease of use and review.

Vorteile: That it pulls together all the everyday issues I need to deal with for Construction management

Nachteile: Layers of links in the email to documents has been a complaint I receive from Architects.

Terry C.
Office Admin

"Functionality"

Kommentare: Like stated, I love the program. The best part for me has been the easy way to get around and all of the videos available for additional training.

Vorteile: I love everything about the Red Team. It's easy, it's thorough, and I believe that it will lead the company to where it needs to be.

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to say about the Red Team. Its been a wonderful process so far.

Lou ann S.
Director of Finance

"REDTEAM Review"

Kommentare: Job costs

Vorteile: Integration into QBO and the tracking of job costs

Nachteile: reports - the detail of some reports is lacking. I would like to open and see a complete snapshot of money in/out including vendors and suppliers

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Red Team - Project Management Software"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Red Team was really great. It allows everyone on our team (contractors, employees and the clients) to keep in touch and know what is required and when. The challenging thing with the software was to ensure everyone is using it and checking it regularly

Vorteile: What I liked most about this software is how well it helps us keep track of any project at any time. With the mobile app at your fingertips it is easy to take pictures and make a report about issues, milestones, or even the project is completed.

Nachteile: What I liked the least about this software is that there isn't tier pricing. Being a small company, there are many features we didn't need so it would have been nice to have a smaller/condensed/ stripped-down version made available.

von RedTeam Software an 4.2.2020

Thank you for your review!

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Candice A.
Assistant Project Manager
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Submittals"

Kommentare: RedTeam is fine overall, but the submittal process is terribly time consuming. there needs to be options to move past 4 of the 6 steps to submit for approval... All we need is:
1. Create submittal (chose vendor, upload submittal with transmittal)
2. Submit for approval (chose the recipients and those copied) then email.

Vorteile: Although the print is too small, the subcontract and change order process is easy to use.
My subcontractors complain that the size of the font is too small after printing for signature. It's no longer legible after scanning and saving the executed contracts, CO's, PO's, etc.

Nachteile: The submittal process (IMO) is ridiculously cumbersome.
1. Having to go through 6 steps to submit 1 submittal is so time consuming that I have to schedule a full day to process multiple submittals. I am very very busy with non-stop calls, emails, meetings, etc.; a simple distraction can cause a mistake while drudging through the unnecessary 6 steps to submit for approval ... If I make a mistake, I have to edit and basically start all over. Then the tracking...
2. The Revise & Resubmit submittal just need to turn RED, there is no need to cross it out. The submittal log becomes messy and confusing with the crossed out submittals.
3. RedTeam should auto populate a submittal cover sheet; one that the reviewer can add comments, a stamp, etc. If I was to use RedTeam to request submittals from a sub, I would have to download, (often print), add the transmittal, the upload the submittal... That's dumb. Regardless, my subs cannot be bothered by using RedTeam to upload submittals. It's not user friendly for those whom are out in the field, working from their truck or trailer. Therefore, they forward the submittal from their supplier via email and/or hand deliver the samples and product data.
3. The reference number should be the cost code per the project submittal book. For example:
Trash Chutes Cost Code 14-91-82
Trash Chutes as a Sbmittal reference #: 14-91-82 or for revisions 14-91-82 R1 etc.

von RedTeam Software an 4.2.2020

Thank you for the feedback, as you probably already know we are doing a major overall of the submittal workflow and you should already be seeing those in the software. As you know you are always welcome to reach out!

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Jennifer S.
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2019

"RedTeam for subcontractors"

Kommentare: Before RedTeam, our people relied on paper prints and emails that they didn't have access to unless they were in the office. There were so many times when there were issues on a job site and it was someone else's word against ours. I can't tell you how many times daily reports have saved our tails. Our guys log pictures and descriptions pretty well and a lot of times we can just send a report to a general contractor and it clears up an issue. Submittals, drawings and specs are all available to our guys in the field, they can navigate the pages and blow sections up on their tablets and it's really helpful. Full size paper drawings are expenses, and this helps us a ton. Overall I am very happy with our decision to use RedTeam for our business.

Vorteile: *RedTeam offers our small business the opportunity to engage with our project generals and owners on a sleek and professional platform. Not a lot of other small businesses in our area use programs like this, it gives us an edge.
*We have several people working for us in the field who aren't always very 'tech savvy'. The mobile interface is very user friendly for them. They log daily reports and use the uploaded plans and specs all the time. Each morning I log onto my work station and I can see where all of our guys were the day before. It helps me keep up to speed with what progress is being made on each of our jobs.
*Billing is easy to keep track of for each job, and it's nice to be able to add change orders and manipulate our schedule of values when needed.

Nachteile: * The submittal process is a bit confusing. I believe it would be fairly simple to use if we were a general contractor, but being a specialty trade, we are almost always a subcontractor. I usually have to go in and process them from start to finish on my own just to have them in the system and available to our guys in the field.

von RedTeam Software an 11.7.2019

Thank you for the kind words, being able to help small and medium construction businesses is something we are very proud of.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Bruce R.
Division Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Red Team Review"

Kommentare: I like it. I use it extensively for bidding and Invoicing. I also use SA's, PO's, and Progress Reports frequently. I do not use the RFI's, Submittals, or the Dialog section much at all, as I find them less user-friendly.

Vorteile: 1) Sending RFQ's. I like being able to send emails to all subs at the same time and keep track of who I sent them to, and who is bidding or not. I can also upload their bids. It's great having all the bids in one place. 2) I also like the freedom in how I enter information into the estimating section. Although it would be nice if it could do one additional calculation for me, i.e. #men x #days x $rate, instead of just qty x rate. 3) The Progress Reports and the ability to capture photo's and upload them from the mobile app is also a great feature. 4) Billing through RT is quick and easy. 5) Writing Sub Agreements and PO's in the buyout section is helpful also.

Nachteile: - It's not always intuitive. I find the Submittals section somewhat time-consuming and cumbersome to use. I also find the Dialog section a little cumbersome and haven't found much value in it beyond what I get from Outlook. - It would be nice if there was a record of when emails were sent through RedTeam. When I send an email, I can go back and check sent emails. That's not the case with RT, unless I copy myself on the emails and then can find it in Outlook. - It has it's quirks such as not being able to enter a website when creating a new customer/vendor. The customer/vendor has to be saved 1st, then the website added later. In the Contract section, I have to save several times as I set it up. If I check boxes for the set up, set the duration, add clarifications, etc., then save it, I'll have to go back and do some of those things again. If I only do a few things at a time before saving, then it will remember what I changed. And in many areas I can add a new vendor or contact person but in other areas I can't without exiting the job.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Cinthia I.
Administration
Bau
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2016

"Easy Peasy!"

Vorteile: From the administration's point of view. I like that the entire construction phase of a project is captured in one place; including contacts, liens (if any), buyout, letters, just to name a few. When closing out a project, there is no longer the need to use up space on your server storing information for future reference; it will forever be accessible via RedTeam. Customer service is great and friendly. I absolutely love that my company uses RedTeam, it makes the job faster. No need to spend time creating cover sheets like transmittals, submittal labels, RFI coversheets... these forms will automatically create themselves with the information and contacts on the project. It is a great tool to have and a life changer. No more unprofessional looking forms, or in the other hand, no more spending hours making all forms uniform and looking great every time you have to use them.

Nachteile: Once you build up the vendor database, and it starts becoming massive... it will take what seems forever to load, and search. When editing a vendor profile, and you need to edit another vendor profile, you'll have to wait for the list to load again every time you have to open a profile. Another one is that the contact list on each project preloads itself, instead of the admin picking the names to add to the list; the admin has to spend quite some time "removing" the names you don't want to the list. Last time I created a contact list, it took me 30 minutes just removing over 130 contacts, and adding ones that weren't there. And every time there is a new hire, prepare to revisit the contact list for EVERY job you don't want this contact to show.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2016
Antonio G.

"Review"

Kommentare: In some cases, the software is not flexible for different ways a company operates and complicates the process. However, since I started using it the software i got used to it and I like it.

Vorteile: Iphone App. Its easy and fast to work on.

Nachteile: There's some unnecessary process on the submittal area that in most of the project we don't use and there's no option to remove or jump that process. Drawings dont' have a good platform to do annotations or write on it. Including on the phone app.

Caitlin L.
Project Management and Accounting

"Thank you RedTeam!"

Kommentare: Overall great experience. Few glitchy things here and there, but for the most part, it has been very helpful with our general contracting business.

Vorteile: I really enjoy their Webinars and their Chat With RedTeam function. It is very helpful and they are always readily available to help us. It is nice to have the organization during the bidding phase, and also very nice that DocuSign works with our commitments!

Nachteile: It is difficult to learn the process of configuring things. We had a hard time setting up roles, because it seems like once it was set up, there were certain things that weren't configured and we would have to wait for rep to come back into the office and configure a certain role. There are pros and cons with configuration, but it has caused us the most trouble so far. We are much better with it now.
Aside from configuration, there are a few functions we wish they had, but they've been submitted as Ticket ideas. However, we have yet to hear feedback on our ticket ideas. We will be notified once they've been addressed, but some are 5+ months old, and no feedback yet.

Helen J.
Accounts Payable
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Know your Project Managers' IT capability and commitment before buying this."

Kommentare: Like I said, Know your Project Managers' IT capability and commitment before buying this. When we bought this, we did not get our PMs' commitment on migrating to this software from Google Drive. It was not implemented well. Although it has a lot of helpful features, it will not be helpful if the user is not tech savvy or does not have time to learn.
Being an IT who landed in the accounting department, this would have been useful to our company if the commitment to utilize this is strong.

Vorteile: It is an all in one project correspondence to customer, accounting, subcontractors, and suppliers. I like its user friendly built and its professional look on their templates.
Training for users on different roles are also available. It is very easy to contact help via chat.
The builder of the software is in Orlando. We are also in Orlando.

Nachteile: It does not integrate with our accounting software QuickBooks Desktop. It can integrate with online software though.

von RedTeam Software an 9.12.2019

Helen,
We appreciate you taking the time to review RedTeam! As with any technology enhancement it is important to get the team buy-in and make sure there is enough support so that implementation is successful. I would be happy to offer a private webinar to be recorded and share with your team if you feel it would help. As far as QuickBooks integration you are correct about our integration with QBO being very robust. We also offer functionality to move information to and from QuickBooks desktop and our tea would be happy to review that functionality with you. Thank you for being part of the RedTeam family!

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Mark O.
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2019

"RedTeam"

Kommentare: Scheduling was a little difficult due to lack of tutorials(1 1/2 year ago)
Recently walking through payroll has not bed straight forward. I think this is another area that needs improvement on the help side. Functions that are standard to everyone's business should be well informed on RT whether a company decides to use or or not. If the option is there tehy should be able to go to the help section and walk through it with no issues, especially if they are familiar with the task but just need to understand how to perform in RT.
The contracts(owner and vendor), estimating, budgets, documentation etc... have been pretty good.
It would be nice if action items(Owner, architect, contractor, and vendor) could be expanded to track a specific item that takes more than a complete to get a accomplished. We typically had to use an excel spreadsheet to keep up with all of it because very seldom are action items resolved with on response.

Vorteile: Project management duties and financial duties can be done within the same software

Nachteile: The help section is great but there are key areas that still need improving. It would also be nice touch if the help and tutorials were laid out in a succinct manner that started with inception and walked through the typical processes of a project. From inception through punch out.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Kyle M.
Assistant Project Manager
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2019

"Red Team an Amazing Software for Construction"

Kommentare: My overall experience for this product is I like it a lot. Even though there are a few issues we have with the minor errors here and there, it is overall a great product to have. To be able to list everything you need for a superintendent on a job site to document everything down in one place is huge. I believe this team can make this software even better in the future by continuing to make changes and updates and listening to their customers who tend to use this all the time.

Vorteile: The thing I like most about this software is it has been a massive help with our employees and customers in the field and the office. It labels things clearly, and it documents everything how we want it.

Nachteile: I believe there is still a few bugs with this software on the mobile side, also a few on the desktop side. Not being able to since RFI's with plan grid sets us back a few. Not being able to Edit some of the accounting fields makes it a little tricky for our controller to get the correct numbers. Just a few tweaks here and there and listing to suggestions from customers who use it every day will help improve this product if the development team could act on it.

Billy P.
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"The parts of RedTeam that make my job easier"

Kommentare: RedTeam has helped with communicating job progress to the client with the use of the progress overview. The phone app has been a time saver for both PM's and Superintendents, having the job contacts, submittals, plans, and the ability to create daily reports at your finger tips is a major time saver.

Vorteile: The use of tabs to organize is very user friendly. The ability to compare vendor quotes at bid phase is very time saving and helpful. The way that daily reports can be used to create a weekly report for my client is a big time saver as well.

Nachteile: The submittal tab does not automatically record when the submittal was transmitted via email, but it does allow you to copy yourself in the email, this just creates another place I need to store project information. The punch list is very helpful in communicating with the subcontractors, but needs to be able to communicate completed items to the client.

Tina V.
Controller

"review"

Vorteile: I like that the information is accessible to view on line; it is just a matter of learning
the navigation.

Nachteile: 1) having to exit inv. data entry to make an adjustment to the contract.
2) having to go back and delete an invoice that you were not allowed to enter.
3) only having the manual on-line; if your question is not typed exactly right you can not find help.
4) the job name does not show up on qbo a/p report
5) the job name does not print on the check.
6) having to enter a separate invoice to release vendor retention
7) I wish that the subcontracts would use some kind of order, instead of just in order entered.

Kirk K.
Opeartions Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2019

"Redteam PM Software"

Kommentare: I am happy with Redteam. As Operations Manager, I have all jobs in one place and for the most part, we have everyone doing the input similarly.

Vorteile: It’s connectivity to costs and billings. The availability of documents from the cloud.

Nachteile: The formatting of the documents for printing is very bad - light blue and gray fonts don’t print or copy well. It also is formatted such that it uses a lot of paper to print and could be condensed.
The submittal stages are very cumbersome. Better to have fewer categories to move through the approval process.
It has been discussed with Redteam that there would be a more user friendly way of storing electronic files, PDFs, photos, etc. we use “issues” boxes in Dialog but it doesn’t search very well.
The phone app should allow access to more documents and financial audits.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Sharon S.
CO-Owner
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2019

"Professional Contractor Software - and user friendly"

Kommentare: This is a great center for our business for everyone to access.

Vorteile: What i like most about Red Team is if something doesn't work the IT department works
with you to make it work for your company.

Nachteile: I really have not found anything i did not like

Project Engineer
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2018

"Great for Construction Project Management."

Vorteile: We are a mid-size commercial construction general contractor that uses this software. We used to use Microsoft project and this is a HUGE step up from it. I know you can use the software for estimating, bidding, and a lot of other features but we strictly use it for scheduling, submittals, and closeouts. We might use it for estimating and bidding later in the future but for now scheduling works well for us on it. You can upload all of the plans to the software in the cloud and you can also include all of the RFIs, PCRs, punch lists etc. If you are using it to manage submittals it is kind of like a Newforma for the GC end of things. Scheduling is very convenient and you can add all relevant parties to view the schedule. This is nice because everybody can see in real time if we have a delay or scheduling conflict. There are smartphone apps for this as well. Customer support is excellent on this software if you have any questions or run into any problems. I would try it out if you are needing a good construction management software.

Nachteile: The estimating portion of the software seemed a little buggy and difficult to understand. I'm sure it is great if you get it going but we just do not use this feature on it.

von RedTeam Software an 6.3.2019

Thank you, we thrilled to see you love RedTeam! Always happy to help!

• Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Gary G.
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2017

"Great product and company"

Kommentare: We are a small company and were looking for a back office solution to help us manage the growth we were experiencing. We were frustrated with duplicating our effort and the time we wasted tracking insurance expirations, releases, duplicate invoices, etc. Most of the solutions that we found provided features that we didn't need since we use QuickBooks Online for accounting and didn't want a product that included managing that aspect of our business. I happen to come across a link to RedTeam on the QBO site and contacted them for a demonstration. It was very obvious right away that RedTeam was exactly the solution we were looking for. We could not be more pleased with our decision to go with RT. Not only do the product features fit our needs, the service and support we have received has been outstanding. This company puts forth a lot of effort providing the user with tools to get up to speed quickly and their Help Center is the best I have seen. I cannot say enough good things about RedTeam and their product and would definitely recommend it to others searching for this type of solution.

Vorteile: Integrates with QuickBooks Online and PlanGrid. Manages the development process from estimating to invoicing.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2017