Über RedTeam Flex

Umfassende cloudbasierte Lösung für Bauprojektmanagement, Dokumentenkontrolle und Baufinanzdaten.

Erfahre mehr über RedTeam Flex

Everything is laid out and clear. Navigation is simple and downloads don't take forever.

Sometimes the browser runs slow which is probably due to my computer so no real dislikes for the software.

Bewertungen zu RedTeam Flex

4,0
4,0

RedTeam Flex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 196 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RedTeam Flex bereits verwendet?

Phil
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The main reason we have purchased RedTeam was to free up my time. We need a program that helps eliminate time-consuming processes and redundancies. While at the same time track time-sensitive communications. Estimates, budgets, buyouts, and billings can bog you down in tedious detail. But have a system that tracks it from day one thru the full life of the project is a great benefit. Also, having the ability to link with QuickBooks makes our office manager grateful she doesn't have to learn a new system.

Systematic process. The program is well tuned to help eliminate the pitfalls of being so busy and missing a step or piece of information. The process forces you to not shoot from the hip, as we all have done and been bitten by it. The customer support can't be beat. The techs know their stuff and help you get going quickly, even when you ask the software to do something it was not designed to do, they still help you figure it out.

Implementation, with any robust complete software program converting completely over to it takes time. The transition is challenging if you are busy. You will be tempted to stick with what you have always done due to being comfortable with it. However, that said the RedTeam support has helped me time and time again as I use the software more and more.

Paul
Business Development and Operations in USA

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: I am fortunate that after the software had been originally abandoned in our company, we have decided to give it another try with direct assistance from the Red Team Success team. They have been great! I am realizing now that the software really can be the main platform we use statewide with all functionalities that it encompasses. The key is correct onboarding and training at the beginning. I would advise this software to anyone who has the financial capital to go ahead and purchase it.

The software is a One-Stop-Shop. It encompasses features from project planning to project fulfillment. In our case, we deal with scheduling (Gantt charts), accounting, document retention, and tracking, inventory, multiple projects in different locations varying from single-family housing to multi-family housing all under construction simultaneously. The software allows access and provides learning tools for the novice person starting out in construction and has great tools for the experienced person in construction. It is also compatible with other programs.

1. Some of the features, starting out with passwords seem to be elementary. For example, you cannot use characters in your password. 2. Without clear onboarding from the support staff, the software can be cumbersome and confusing to implement company-wide 3. It would be nice to have more features accessible on the mobile app. 4. It's very pricey if you're not going to use all the features

Kim
Staff Accountant in USA

Review

Ability to search jobs/commitments through the vendor screen.

System is cumbersome. You cannot easily move from job commitment to invoices, you must change from the commitment screen to the vendor screen then search for the invoice. Reports are too wide for landscape view and cut off data. When updates are made not all the bugs are worked out before going live.

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Kim, I am sorry to read that you have had some frustration with some of the functionality in RedTeam. Using the home button you can travel to the invoice tab with two clicks or if you are in the commitment section you can open the commitment audit to access the corresponding invoices as well. We have added a lot of functionalities to RedTeam in the past few months, we always invite you to chat with our team (available from 8 am to 8 pm EST daily) if something is not working for you. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to review RedTeam.

Valerie
Contacts & Billing in USA

Excellent Project Management Software

One of the things that I like about RedTeam is the job cost reports. I can provide reports to PM's in seconds, instead of having to go to different softwares to pull numbers. I also like the interface between RedTeam and DocuSign with sending POs and subcontracts. It makes it easy to track if a contract was signed by our vendor. Before RedTeam, we didn't have a way to track the status of contracts. The lien tracker is very helpful to keep track of our preliminary liens. Before we used Excel to keep track of them.

The WIP Reports need a little work. Once a project is closed, it is dropped off our WIP report. Currently, we are using Excel. The billing needs a little help. We would like to be able to enter in the current amount that we want to bill instead of using a percentage or having to add the number to the previous amount billed.

Justin

Red Team Review

Ease of use. We like the project labeling, ability to sort by WIP and Bids.

We really like everything, just want to see some modifications. Things such as WIP tab does not remove "closed" projects from it, so our WIP list just keeps getting larger. If we revise an estimate, we would like to be able to keep the original estimate, number, etc and open a revision with the new information. We would like to rename in the schedule of values "fee" and "overhead" to whatever we see fit. Lots of other small changes that we can hopefully keep suggesting and get implemented in the future.

zachary
Superintendent in USA

ASI GC superintendent Review

Ease of use and ability to convey what happens daily on site.

We use the app a lot in the field and sometimes it doent load up fully. Not too many complaints with the App other than that. Also, what our office team sees and what the field guys see are completely different and was confusing at first.

Bill

Project Management

Kommentare: It has helped me keep up with the daily challenges we face with a construction project. From cost estimates to daily communication with architects and clients it keeps everything organized in one place for ease of use and review.

That it pulls together all the everyday issues I need to deal with for Construction management

Layers of links in the email to documents has been a complaint I receive from Architects.

Katie
Project Coordinator in USA

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: We just started using it and so far it seems very useful, the commitment forms are auto generated with the information you input, all our vendors were uploaded into the system to make it easy to request bids or manage projects.

The ability to easily track projects and subcontractors submittals, schedules and change orders.

You must use QB or Sage to integrate your accounting and cost code features.

Terry
Office Admin in USA

Functionality

Kommentare: Like stated, I love the program. The best part for me has been the easy way to get around and all of the videos available for additional training.

I love everything about the Red Team. It's easy, it's thorough, and I believe that it will lead the company to where it needs to be.

I have nothing negative to say about the Red Team. Its been a wonderful process so far.

Rashad
Rashad
Photographer in Aserbaidschan
Fotografie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Team Management through the software

Kommentare: Generally, I would say that because of the price I moved to RedTeam and the amazing work of support team made me stay in this platform until now.

The use of the software is not complicated since it involves the broad types of features. To manage the bills is the great opportunity that makes possible convenient management. The support team is working greatly that is one the reasons holding me in this platform. With the feature of learning I can prepare the new members of my team in the short time.

There are still features waiting to be added to the software since the peers of the RedTeam provides already. The interface could be more confusing than you expect. The mobile version is still waiting to be renovated with new features.

Kirk
Opeartions Manager in USA

Redteam PM Software

Kommentare: I am happy with Redteam. As Operations Manager, I have all jobs in one place and for the most part, we have everyone doing the input similarly.

It’s connectivity to costs and billings. The availability of documents from the cloud.

The formatting of the documents for printing is very bad - light blue and gray fonts don’t print or copy well. It also is formatted such that it uses a lot of paper to print and could be condensed. The submittal stages are very cumbersome. Better to have fewer categories to move through the approval process. It has been discussed with Redteam that there would be a more user friendly way of storing electronic files, PDFs, photos, etc. we use “issues” boxes in Dialog but it doesn’t search very well. The phone app should allow access to more documents and financial audits.

Mary
Office Manager in USA

Good software but frustrating

Kommentare: Overall, I like the software -- especially when we first got it. Lately, the "freezing" up and being slow is quite frustrating.

Time and expenses; invoice entry, employee, vendor components are easy to use. The audit feature on the buyout is extremely helpful. Overall, the software is easy to learn and use.

Some components are tough to edit. It's easier to go through the deletion process than to edit. Expense and labor authorizations should have audit feature. The software FREEZES often -- very frustrating. Must log out and start all over. Should be able to see the names of projects -- the project numbers to ID the project does not work well with multiple projects happening at the same time. There is not enough space allowed for invoice numbers. Unless, I am unaware, you cannot run project reports from this software

Jean
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great software

The software is great and user friendly. They are always make improvements.

As an accountant, I understood the software, as a non account, not so much.

Kent

What it doesn't do

Kommentare: Overall, seems to be solid system but with some need to know issues.

contract/change order management, Red Team chat support is quick to respond and helpful

1. Need to be able to use the same email address as a contact for different entities. + messaging is not a good solution as most companies will not change settings to allow this. 2. There should be a way to do a 2nd, 3rd, etc. estimate/proposal without it overwriting the original. Most everything else in RedTeam gets replaced (superseded) but not deleted/overwritten. This should be the same. 3. You can not delete/cancel an executed sub contract agreement. 4. There is a lot to learn beyond the training provided. 5. Anything sent from RedTeam (progress reports, proposals, etc.) are sent as a link. No way to send as a PDF. Links get caught up in spam/junk folders.

Luz Adriana
Managing Director in USA

A great managment software

Kommentare: Integrate all Project managment and control is been great for the company here. It's easy access for all users and it's great to have it link with que accounting software.

- Project creation, status, Submitals, RFQ, daily report, all project control in one place. - Link with other software, QBs, ADP. - Easy to navigate. - Subcontractos, Vendors and Contact evaluation integrated.

It's still missing some equipment features. There is no way to have inventory of materials, all the purchases are when it's cost for the project.

Matthew
Project Engineer in USA

Project Management Made Easy

Kommentare: I have been using RedTeam for over two years and I have seen the progression of the software through the years. The submittal process and RFI process is very clean and can be displayed to clients in an easy to read fashion. The bidding process is super helpful & intuitive and proposals look great using the RedTeam template.

I like how easy it is to organize the project from the bidding phase, to the construction phase, and to the billing/closeout phase.

If you have slow internet it will take longer to load pages.

Gina
Project Coordinator in USA

Program does Everything

Kommentare: Although I don't use all of the available features, what I do use is good. Because of constantly updating features, when I go back into a component I don't use that often, it takes some time to figure it out. I enjoy the weekly webinars and their availability in the Help feature.

Everything is in one place.

Scrolling down on two side bars to see everything I may need. The time it takes to set up our own documents in the configuration menu. RedTeam's numbering of our projects. I want to be able to put them in my own order.

Kerri
Business Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RedTeam software is an important part of our business

Kommentare: RedTeam software has allowed us to have a place to consolidate all of our construction data and also the security to know it is backed up to the cloud. The entire team has embraced this software and can see the status of any project at any time. It has become an important part of our business for everything from bids to accounts payable to budgeting. The support team has also been really top notch. They clearly have a vested interest in their product and care about us being able to use it successfully. This support has been very much appreciated as we integrated this tool into our day to day operations

It has an easy to understand interface. This has allowed us to go paperless in our accounting process.

It is a new product that changes with updates. Although the updates are usually for the better it takes a bit of time to acclimate to the changes.

Project Manager in USA

Best Project Management Software

Kommentare: Financial forecasting and risk management are the two most important task a project manager should keep under control, Redteam does a great job offering the tools to keep track and report at all levels.

Both financial and operational tools are combined for quick access to review, update and report project status.

Speed and intuitivity. Some applications can be more intuitive/friendly for the new user.

Paige
Accounting Assissant in USA

RedTeam Review

Some pros I like about the system is that it is easy to navigate around and find certain spread sheets that are needed for accounting uses

Some cons i have about the system is that it glitches and sometime there are updates and we as users do not always know about them so when we log in and something is changed we are caught off guard.

Penny
Executive Directot in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Habitat for Humanity Loves Red Team!

Kommentare: We appreciate the in-kind donation to utilize your software. It allows us to keep a careful watch on our budget, collect our subcontractor's credentials and overall streamline the construction paperwork! Having the use of Red Team has helped our housing ministry build capacity so we can serve more families with affordable housing. Thank YOU!

Daily reports, ability to get lien releases and send RFI's.

Not always intuitive.

Kristin
Operations Manager in USA

RedTeam Software

Kommentare: Overall experience is positive. We realize no software system will be able to do 100% of the desired functionality.

- project budgeting and forecasting - ability to route expenses electronically for approval. - plan room - ability to give subs access to uploading bids - electronic submittal communication

- features of estimating are limited - ability to customize in some areas are limited

Derek
Architect/Project Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Redteam Review

Kommentare: I've enjoyed the software for the most part. However, due to the complexities that come with construction project management and the different nuances of it, customizing a workflow in a PM software is critical. That has been the hard part with Redteam so far. The tutorials are lacking and some of the answers we get are just too "canned" to be much good.
There are also some functions of the application that just don't work that well and we've been told for about 6 months now that they are working on it. We've seen no improvement in some of the areas. Other areas, we have seen improvements and development, though, so it's not like it's all bad.
I think the platform is good, but getting it worked into a business workflow can be difficult. It has been for us anyways.

We based

Support and product development.

Sahel
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very closed end system

Kommentare: The user interface is very clean and snappy however it is not flexible as in only export options are usually PDF and there is almost no import capability. They system wants you to create a database of cost items from scratch without the ability to import you existing cost codes. When you compare to other systems out there it instantly becomes a hard to run system, the last thing you want is transitioning into a new system and lose around 40-80 hrs on just setting it up. The only accounting system this connects to is QB online, which cause legacy users of QB in shadows. There are no contact import capability, there are no import or export of any data in excel. The system wants you to operate according to its rules, such as issuing a quick PO without building a cost database, writing an formal contract, and building the sub contracts will not work. Look at other systems out there, they may not be as shiny as this system but those system can immediately increase your productivity than this system.

Antwort von RedTeam Software

Thank you, Sahel, for your candid feedback. We are always looking for ways to make RedTeam better! Your points about import and export were well taken, and RedTeam now supports multiple imports and exports to Excel, including costs items and cost codes. In addition, RedTeam also supports import of job costs, so you can integrate RedTeam with legacy accounting systems such as Sage, Quickbooks, and others. Thank you again and good luck to you and HSC Corp. as you continue to grow your business.

Diego
Junior Estimator in USA

RedTeam Review

Kommentare: I've been using RedTeam as either a Vendor or General Contractor for over 15 years. I really enjoy the program and would recommend it to any company.

Document Control, helps me find what I need and keep it organized for my clients.

Expense Authorizations seem to require a lot of effort.