Über Orderbot

Konsolidierung wichtiger operativer Prozesse für Bestellung, Inventar, Kundenmanagement, Rechnungsstellung, Abwicklung und Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über Orderbot

Bewertungen zu Orderbot

3,3
3,5
3,0
3,1

Orderbot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Orderbot bereits verwendet?

Eddie
CEO in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great team

Kommentare: I started looking at my options because inventory was a huge problem for us. We were cancelling orders left, right & center. While I was a little bit iffy as I had not heard about them prior to coming across their website, I ended up being pleasantly surprised by their capabilities. We've since reduced our cancellations significantly which has relieved many of our departments and increased our profitability.

The product is extremely robust and can do just about anything. I find the service to be incredibly reliable and our account manager is quick to respond.In addition to owning my own wholesale and retail companies where we use Orderbot, I consult with other merchants who have since started using them for a number of projects such as click & collect and powering their headless initiatives. I havent gotten yelled by others for recommending them, so that's always a good sign

some things are not out of the box but they opened up their API to us which has given us free reign to develop tons of stuff.

Jason
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Software, Great Support, Awesome Offering

Kommentare: The software has been great and I've really enjoyed working with their support team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always gone above and beyond to help us find solutions to curve balls only the end use can throw us. This software has a solid foundation with a lot of opportunity for a stable or mature business.

We process over 100 transactions a day for our wholesale and retail business, having a built in ordering portal and checkout process eased our operations immensely. Being able to assign accounts their own order guide, where they get their own pricing and product mix is fantastic for managing multiple clients and the occasional tricky one that needs specific pricing or details. The system keeps card info so sales are easy for accounts and it integrates with UPS so it's easy to ship through. The reports are accurate, you can run them multiple ways export the data to excel and the math always checks out. That detail is rare in the era of SaaS

Because it's solid software it can be a challenge to make quick changes to react to events. On a slower connection the steps of adding items to an order, updating the address and completing the order can take take 5 to 10 minutes due to load times.

COO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They're not ready!

Kommentare: I have to say that my experience has been very poor. I have sent several emails to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] requesting a meeting. I want to know why I am going through all of this nonsense and she ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) does not answer.

I love that it's a window based program. I can access it from anywhere in the world. I don't have to create a new file like qbooks when it hits a certain amount of gigs. Posting checks is vey simple, searching for accounts on multiple levels is great, building profiles is simple. I love the way products are set up in categories, and groups, it makes it easy to find the products clients are requesting. I like the built in shipping platforms, UPS, fedex, USPS, and you can even create private couriers.

This software has a lot of potential, as to the issues, you get nickle and dimed for EVERYTHING that is a standard option in qbooks, for example, in qbooks you can create your own reports. In orderbot you cannot, you have to pay to get reports and they milk you for it. I was WILLING to pay for the reports, but the turn around time is WHEN THEY HAVE TIME. I asked for a simple invoice and statement to be created TWO YEARS AGO!! I still have not received my request. The system freezes and crashes a lot. It duplicates and even triples credit card information. Good luck trying to get hold of anyone when you have an issue. Their Billto and shipto address field is Canadian, they do not comprehend that our (U.S) shipping format is not like their format where the suite number is first and the zipcode goes into its own separate line. I receive a lot of mail back because of this. Having to build a new single product is very involved, unless you were like me a junior DBM it can be tricky.

Rachael
Company Accountant in Neuseeland
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Multi Currency Multi Warehouse Operations

Kommentare: The team at Orderbot are great to deal with, support is timely even with being on the opposite side of the world.

We operate in three different currencies and Orderbots functionality to bill and receive payments across these was perfect, the ability to check sales through the different channels and warehouses gave excellent transparency.

Initial set up of additional warehouses and shipping is complicated and the steps do do so do not run cohesively with each other

todd
vp design & development in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easiest shopify integration ever

Kommentare: we have been running with orderbot for about five years now. originally we used it to streamline shipping with various fedex/dhl/usps integrations. this saved a ton of time and manpower for us. since that earlier time we have really seen the features grow with in orderbot. order pick slips, bulk pulls, various order guides for multiple countries, and the ability to scan all of our orders at trade shows. most recently we are loving the integration with shopify. with in a day we had four order guides set up for 2 continents . both retail and wholesale and it worked seamlessly. we can't wait to see what we can integrate next. top shelf software and an awesome team over at orderbot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

works perfectly on all platforms and is easy to use

wish i had one

Alaina
Executive Assistant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big Mistake. #EnoughSaid

Kommentare: In the end, both companies I was working with left Orderbot thousands and thousands in the hole. Wasted. Not just money but time too. One company waited almost a full year before deciding enough was enough and went in a different direction. The other company had a somewhat operational product but left for an AMAZING product that still surprises us on how wonderful their product and customer service is.

Everything! I had a unique experience in being able to work alongside two different companies as they were set up with Orderbot. Both of these companies were OVER promised and UNDER delivered to. They both spent THOUSANDS of dollars and neither had a functional product. Orderbot is quick to point fingers at anyone besides themselves. They often use the excuse of "growing pains" -- that they have had so many companies newly onboarding that they just couldn't keep up with the demand. I think it's more that they couldn't keep up with their lies. When I saw that Orderbot had been bought out, I got excited hoping for improvements. They never came and I began to wonder if the company had been lied to just as all the Orderbot customers had been told stories of all the wonders that this product could do. As others have said there is a lot of extra work in using Orderbot. They told us to get a "real" accountant as they told others in order to use their product. It shouldn't be that hard for a "plug and play" software. We had to spend countless hours and thousands of dollars for our real accountant to fix the MESS that Orderbot made of our books. It's time we will never get back --- how much further would these two businesses be had they not wasted time, energy, and funds on this pointless product?

Carlton
Vice President in USA

Was supposed to make things easier. Only made everything harder.

Kommentare: None. It cost us high to find out that it was going to be unsuitable for us. It was way oversold by their sales staff and could not deliver on its promises. Furthermore, it is very clear that Orderbot's parent company, Weblinc, has pushed a number of policies on Orderbot which are blatantly unfriendly to customers. This makes them much less desirable to work with. We went through a lengthy process to try to find a solution that would be acceptable and Weblinc's policies forced Orderbot's only position to be that we could try Orderbot again (and why would we try something again when we've already wasted tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of labor hours on something that did not work in the first place?) This entire situation has been a thorough disaster for our company. I would strongly recommend avoiding them.

Staff is very kind and helpful. I could see how it would work for certain businesses with smaller product lines or who did not need to maintain product data in any other system.

It is an entirely separate system to manage that is quite difficult to manage. For companies like ours with many products which are frequently updated (we are a distributor, but the same could be said for manufacturers with large lines), product management becomes a nightmare. After it became clear the software was unusable based on our set of needs, and we would never make it out of development / testing, we received none of our licensing fees back which were paid up-front.

Scott
CFO in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid investory software for new business

Kommentare: It was a very good experience and whenever we had a problem, it quickly got back to us and helped us solve the issue.

The simplicity of setting it up and understanding how to use it.

We needed to ask Orderbot to build out some features we needed specifically for us.

Derek
HR & Finance Cdr in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful

Kommentare: Customer service was always helpful.

Ability to see all orders before their delivery date is a rare feature that I really enjoyed. Reporting features are robust. Overall layout made viewing things quick and easy.

It looks like it's from 2001. SKU process takes hours.

Philippe
Director of Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job a bit short

Tracks inventory and order management. Reporting is also robust and handles the day to day relatively well.

Lacks quite a bit of functionality for our business. Cannot be used for a full MRP software and must have an external source to do this.

Robert
President in USA
Konsumgüter

Not ready for Prime Time

Nothing. 1. No manuals. The only possibility to train using Orderbot is to preview a series of on-line videos. The audio uses a non-native English speaker, and are poor, at best. Employees are expected to sift back thru videos each time they need a refresh on some operation. 2.Integration with Quickbooks is a problem. They claimed it was a ‘no-brainer’ with third party soft-ware but it never happened. 3.Double-entry of data. We were not told in the beginning that, to ‘get going’ required double entry of our sales information: once into Quickbooks, and the second into Orderbot, and operating Orderbot over a 2-3 week period to see if it was working properly. 4.The accounting part, i.e. matching up Quickbooks accounts with Orderbot accounts, was held out till the end. Ditto here on the 2-3 week double data entry to match the accounts up. I have post graduate degrees in math, physics, and chemistry. This isn’t rocket science, and it shouldn’t require one to implement. I was instructed to hire a ‘real’ accountant to make it all work properly. 5.They charge a monthly subscription fee from the beginning when the contract was signed, months before even being close to running. 6.The user-interface is not intuitive. Navigating between different modules within Orderbot, knowing where to click to get drop down menus or launch some action was all very tenuous, and felt like guess work most of the time. My team (three others) didn’t have a good experience with it either.

No manuals. Customer service was awful. We never received the operational product that they promised, even after months of trying and thousands of dollars.

Brittany
Office Operations Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy to use OrderBot

Kommentare: OrderBot was a great tool for our company. Easy to learn & easy to use from the administrators down to the shipping department. Online access made it easy to use & create orders when we were on-the-go, such as at trade shows that our company attended. I would definitely recommend OrderBot to anyone at any stage of business.

We love the way that OrderBot could be integrated throughout our company; from sending invoices, to shipping & creating labels - everything we needed was right in one program.

Many of the attributes were unnecessary for our business. Would have been nice to be able to customize what attributes we needed & which ones we did not.

Danny
COO in Australien
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

$$ Down the Drain

Kommentare: It seemed too good to be true. I set up multiple meetings with their team, the creator of the software (or so I was led to believe). It seemed a perfect fit. Everything we asked for it could do and if it couldn't do it yet, they were "two weeks away from implementation." We paid our thousands of dollars to get it set up, expecting a quick turnaround because that's what they told us it woulds be and, lo and behold, months later we were still waiting. Finally it actually got set up, but the promises we were made turned out to be phony. "If you want that it will take extra time to implement." (See: Extra Money) We tried contacting their team directly. Occasionally we'd get him on the phone, but that's about it. Eventually, he stopped returning calls though promises were made there, too. We eventually put a stop payment on them with our credit card so that SOMETHING would get done. Wouldn't you know it? That's when they start working on the problems. Eventually, the company was sold to another company, but as of the moment, it's the same, "That'll take more time (see: money) to implement."

They have amazing promises.

Those promises fall well short.

Leopoldo
Owner in Kanada
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tonic Active

Kommentare: Great product, has simplify our order processing flow.
Also has help us integrating our inventory control systems.

User friendliness

Gene
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Orderbot does not work

Kommentare: We invested money ]into order desk and as of today, we don't have anything to show for it. They never delivered on any promise we were given and over the course of 12 months wasted our time and money. Please there are solutions out there that are so much better than Orderbot. Don't make the same mistake we did!

Orderbot is really good about over promising what the software can do and making promises that they can't deliver on.

Built on outdated technology (SLOW) Poor user interface Incredibly complex Does not live up to its promises

Leroy
USA

LOVING ORDERBOT

Kommentare: When we first found Orderbot, it seemed to good to be true. They took us through countless demos, and took a ton of time to answer all my questions and learn about our business. We relatively small business when compared to some other their other clients. From day one they treated us with a ton of respect, and were super helpful, providing advise way beyond anything we could have every imagined. While it took us longer than we initially anticipated to implement (by about two weeks). They never came back to us and charged more for the extra time, and even helped us correct some of our mistakes. We are very impressed with the team, and software has exceed out expectations. The big wins for us where:
a) Seamless flow from order entry, to production, to delivery, invoicing and payment.
b) Allowed us know exactly what we needed to produce, and if we has sufficient inventory
c) Integrates well with XERO (our accounting package)

Whitney
Owner+Operator in USA

Complete organization simplified

Kommentare: This software is a game changer. In the ever evolving world of business this software is able to handle it all. I started with straight wholesale business but adding additional revenue channels is a breeze to integrate to your already established business. Information is easy to find, reporting is excellent and the most complicated costing scenarios are not a problem. My business ranges from wholesale to DTC and private label and Orderbot is able to handle each one individually and mold it into one solid picture of my business. The integration with my payment gateway and shipping have made my day to day duties a breeze. They helped me with the initial setup and helped me with every question I had. Thing thing I like most of all is the transparency in my day to day activities. I can see all my orders and shipments at every stage of the process so that nothing falls through the cracks. As a business owner that is most important.

Donald
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away

Kommentare: The company seemed very professional during the sales process once the agreement was signed my sales rep disappeared, emails to her bounced back and her superior only responded after I threatened to refer this to my attorney. Now 2 months later her superior has stopped returning emails after he implied that he was going to return the deposits that the company received in April and May. I can't truthfully rate the Features and Functionality but everything else is bad about this company.

The demo was great, reality is not.

Orderbot's employees and their managers are like magicians they'll disappear.

Jennifer
Director in Neuseeland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Flexible, powerful, elegantly-simple - great for small-to-medium global businesses

Kommentare: Orderbot is an incredibly powerful platform that enables us manage our global business simply & efficiently. We operate multiple distribution centres on three continents, in multiple currencies & multiple tax regimes. We need to keep a tight control of our purchasing, inventory, sales and tiered pricing structure. Orderbot does all of this in an elegant way, offering us an amazing level of flexibility while storing our customer, product and inventory databases in a single fully-integrated, cloud-based order management system that also offers e-commerce platforms for consumer and wholesale online sales. On the cons side, Orderbot is in growth mode and while day-to-day customer service is speedy, dev work is unpredictable or slow. Nonetheless highly recommended.

Gary
CEO in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Con Man - A follow up to an earlier review

Kommentare: Tried to get our money back and talked with the attorney from WebLinc, the company that bought them to get our money back. They wasted our time for almost two years. They wouldn't give any of our money back.

None- There are no Pros. Take the money and run. Look at all the recent reviews. That will tell you all you need to know...

Take your money with a deposit and a monthly fee. Kept stretching it out and never delivered a working model. Made promises and then disappeared. Don't be fooled by the demo. It doesn't work.

Charlie
co-founder in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Saves me money and streamlines operations!

Kommentare: These guys know how to systemize operations. Orderbot is perfect for manufacturing companies that need to see inventory as a function of time...what is where and when. For us, we do all order writing and invoicing through Orderbot. We then pull quick account summaries to upload to our accounting software for the financial side. This system has proven to save time and help us deliver greater customer service. The team at Orderbot comes with a strong operational background and a ton of experience; this results in quick solutions and explanations to any hiccup we encounter. They Rock!

Audrey
.Net web developer in Philippinen
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not your typical software!

Kommentare: One of the BEST !

This product Simplifies our order process flow , Such a great product! And it's price worth its purpose. It develop things unexpectedly.

This product need a lot of improvement so every user will be satisfied using it , But overall experience was GREAT!

KRISTIN
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great for small businesses!

Kommentare: We have worked with Orderbot for the past 4 years and have appreciated their amazing customer service. Their software is very helpful for our small business, helping us manage orders and inventory as our business grows.

Robert
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

These guys are mind reader

Kommentare: Highly focused software for wholesalers and manufacturers. Really they just focus on the day to day operations, and let my accounting system do accounting things. My favourite feature is backorders! They Nailed it! Big time

Krystle
Investor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Nope don’t use this

Kommentare: I wouldn’t recommend there are several better apps out there

Easy to install on desktop computer and start up to use and search for various items you want or need

Doesn’t work as fast as I would like and doesn’t always find stuff I’m searching for in a timely fashion