I think StorEdge is a pretty good company and better then then outdated software from the 90's.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Doug E.

Vorteile: Customer Support is great. They will usually get back with you very quickly. The overall layout of the software is pretty good, and the first page summarizes a lot of the activity for quick viewing. Move-in and move-out process is pretty straight forward. Automated texts and emails are also very handy. It's easy for a manager to view what the employees have done throughout the day, week, month, year with a few simple reports. Financial summary details for owner and manager are easy to access. The integration of the webpage with the software is wonderful.

Nachteile: I feel like StorEdge doesn't want to make improvements in certain areas of the software as requested or in a timely fashion. Close of day is an odd report that doesn't cut off and makes it more difficult for the manager to turn in paperwork to the accountant. I wish you could send out a text or email to all customers at any time without it having to be linked to billing etc. (Would like be able to notify all customers of changes at our facility - weather or construction etc.) The TASK List bar needs some work. Reminders for "increase letters" and "lien fee letters" DO NOT populate on the correct day of the month. They pop up a day or two after they should. StorEdge needs to make a calendar type system that allows reminders/tasks to pop-up when you need it, not pop up everyday until the task is completed. Example: I want to have task pop up for the customers who need a yearly billing around Dec 28th for the next year for business purposes. That can't happen with the current system.
Overall StorEdge is decent product but with certain "tweaks" it could be a great product. I'm just not sure why StorEdge/RedNova is hesitant to make the changes we have been requesting for 2+ years.

Transitions can be exciting and stressful, but the StorEdge experience has left me without concern!

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Chelsea S.
Facility Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are a lot of great little features that really make an impact. Many of the rent courtesy notices, late reminders, auto pay withdrawals and even most late fees are automated which frees up a lot of time enabling management staff to focus on other business necessities. I think the best aspect is that StorEdge offers so many great amenities that can be tailored to each individual business based on their needs so you're not forced to use a default setting.

Vorteile: It's honestly a composition of little features that make the job easier. I LOVE that StorEdge allows you to see if a tenant has opened/read an email notification that has been sent; much like a read receipt. Additionally, the online payment and account management feature has been a fantastic new option that both myself and my customers enjoy. The online payment feature has allowed tenants to update and manage their auto pay settings as well. This is a wonderful amenity for customers because they're not forced to take the time out of their busy schedules to make it by during office hours, they can manage and update their payment preferences at their convenience. It's also fantastic how automated many tasks are such as emails, SMS notifications, auto pay withdrawals and most late fees. None of those even require the click of a button to execute the task, which enables the management staff to focus on other business necessities. The StorEdge program allows you to customize and tailor the features to your business! Not having to remember to post date payments after a bank deposit is amazing! StorEdge will automatically take any payments made after your "close of day" bank deposit report and add them to the next deposit cycle. Last but not least, if you're ever feeling lost, StorEdge support staff is always quick to respond and happy to help find a solution to your inquiry.

Nachteile: Please note that the following statements are more like suggestions than complaints: It would be great to add a very obvious way to "flag" an account. For example "don't accept checks", do not rent to", etc. There already is a place to note it, but a more conspicuous notification would be quite helpful since there are multiple staff members operating the software in one office. The only other suggestion I have is in regards to the sale/auction process. It would be great if there was a way to type in the description of items being sold rather than hand writing it on the notice of sale. The second observation is by no means an issue, I just feel it would look cleaner if the items listed for sale came out printed on the document.

Its only getting more advanced and easy to use day by day.

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Cody T.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Storedge only gets better by the day and that is because they are very proactive with making the software better by the day. I wasn't to sure about the program when i first started using it but they have made many awesome updates and advances and continue to make things easier managing self storage facilities.

Vorteile: From my experience with storedge, is how clean and advanced of a program it is. Its very user friendly and with the universal search bar per facility, it makes life way easier when you have a few hundred tenants to work with. I was skeptical on a few different things when i first started using the program, there were a few things that i think could have been made more up to date. That is what i found over time to be such a great aspect to using Storedge is how proactive the advancement in the software is. They have made and continue to make advancements with integrations that make managing stage facilities much easier. Plus i the customer service is always very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to navigating the software.

Nachteile: Being that they seem to have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to the software program, it doesn't however seem they have a great deal of knowledge about self storage facilities. There are a few bugs here and there that get frustrating because of that. They are proactively working those bugs out and are constantly updating either fixes or new updates all the time. They do not have a mobile application that i personally would love to have. Since its based back east being that they are 3 hours ahead, if i have any issues and need to reach customer service after 2 pm pacific time they are closed at 5 pm Eastern. i do wish they could stay open a bit longer.

Attractive and intuitive user interface paired with frustrating functionality quirks

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Acquisitions
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The user interface is well designed and intuitive for anyone who has ever used a smartphone. It is easy for site managers to learn and grasp quickly. Reports can be downloaded in various formats for analysis and data manipulation. Customer service is generally friendly and responsive. The management team continually works to improve the product.

Nachteile: storEDGE reporting lacks logic from an operational perspective. Their team does not have industry experience and this shows in their product. For example, occupancy reports order units by door width rather than by square footage which makes pricing difficult. Their suggested workaround is to export to Excel then sort which produces a report that is no longer user friendly. Their word processing function is difficult to use and requires the use of third party software to format which itself is challenging and produces poor results. Lastly, as the software is web based, storEDGE is plagued by snail like speeds and links timing out.

Great Software - Great Support!

Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Holly M.
Bookkeeper
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After extensive searching for a software to help automate and organize our storage facility, I finally choose StoreEdge. Our facility is a bit non conventional in that we have a warehouse and storage vaults, and some customers may have multiple Vaults (units), so adapting the software to our specific needs was a little challenging, but the tech support was great! They helped me through the whole process, showing me ways to adapt the software to meet our needs. I still have issues with the software that are very annoying, but this is directly related to the way we do business and not the software itself. They are constantly doing updates and bug fixes and I have already seen changes and additions to the software that were suggested when we first signed on. The reporting features are good but would like to see more customization in reporting. Overall, I feel we get a great value for the money.

Vorteile: Ease of use, Visually pleasant, Tech support is always available, helpful and pleasant to speak with.

Nachteile: Reporting - There is not enough customization in reporting. Customer invoicing and statements are a bit confusing when prorating is being done (the daily, prorated rate does not show up, only the regular monthly amount, followed by the prorated TOTAL. It does not show the customer how we came up with that total).

StorEdge rocks!

Brad M.
Managing Director
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with the StorEdge team is an absolute pleasure... their platform is already running circles around the competition and the margin is only going to widen from what I have seen.
We use them to run a fully automated self storage platform that utilizes the Janus SecurGuard lock. They are the only ones that can make the whole system actually function correctly!! Beware of other groups claiming the same thing- there is a lot more that goes into it than meets the eye!
Another amazing thing is StorEdge listens to their customers... I feel guilty at times for the onslaught of ideas I throw their way, but to their tremendous credit that have invested in and delivered far more of these ideas than I surely deserve! Do yourself a favor, give them a try..... (And no, they are not paying me to say this stuff! They are one of the few groups I would actually happily write a testimonial for!)

Vorteile: It works well and is only getting better!

Nachteile: It can't babysit my five kids, but I guess I can't really blame them for that.

My experience with StorEdge has for the most part been an easy and pleasurable experience with ease.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Danielle E.
Secretary
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm not certain of the full benefits from this software honestly because I'm just an employee and I'm a fairly new employee to my company. It was already set up before I started working here. But from my own personal experience with working with it I benefit from the ease of using it. It walks you through step by step in the move in process and is easily understandable on what I'm looking at and the steps it takes to move in my customers. Plus when I had only one issue it took StorEdge no time at all to get on top of it and fix it for me and now it works smooth with no complaints

Vorteile: What I like most about this software... For me being new to computers and softwares it wasn't too difficult for me to learn how to use

Nachteile: The only thing I like least about this software is when I was having difficulties moving people in to the unit but it has been fixed and works well.

StorEDGE is an amazing software. It's easy to use but offers a variety of features!

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Ciera D.
Office Support Specialist

Vorteile: I love how easy the system is to use. Not only that, but it is aesthetically pleasing as well. It's clearly on trend and looks up to date. I like how simple it is to navigate through the tasks bar and to find tenant information. On top of all of that, customer service is ALWAYS AMAZING. They are knowledgeable and if they do not know that answer right away, they are quick to find someone who does. I have never had a poor experience with customer service. They are kinda, respectful, patient, and overall wonderful people I enjoy asking for help whenever I need it. They made the transition into my current position as smooth as possible. I simply cannot rave about the customer service enough.

Nachteile: I know they are working on it right now, but the biggest lacking I can find is not having the ability to email our tenants mass custom emails. We have to create an email list ( which the system allows us to do) but then use a third party website to send mass emails to update tentants. I hope this features comes soon.

Very Easy Cloud Based Software to Use

Alex E.
Owner/Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an employee of The Storage Mall, we use Yardi as our software as we switched directly before the new software management came out. Once my father and I bought our own facility, I decided to try out the facility management software with StorEDGE because I liked the idea of a built in rental center. Now that I am using both Yardi and StorEDGE on a consistent basis for both companies, there is easily no comparison: StorEDGE blows the other providers out of the water. I am extremely happy that we made the switch and I am hoping to someday switch the other company over. I love the ease of connecting from online and not having to worry about downloading an application. The ability to pull up tenant information right from my phone is awesome., especially when I am not in the office. Also, the fact that we can E-sign from an iPad or through email has made our life extremely easy. There are definitely some small glitches here or there with this software being so new, but it is corrected in a timely manner that has never been a problem. Overall, very happy.

Vorteile: Easy connectivity, use on any device, simple to navigate.

Nachteile: Continual updating has lead to a lot of change, but easy to follow

An outstanding web-based Self-Storage software solution!

Brent M.

Kommentare: We have been using storEDGE for close to eight months now and it's been great. We were looking for a web-based program having been with the standalone version of sitelink for 8 years and did a lot of comparisons between both sitelink and storEDGE's online offerings. We decided to go with storEDGE and it's been great. The set-up was effortless, and they took care of the whole process. Once we were up and running, anytime we have a question we can call and their Customer Service reps are more than happy to help us out and take care of whatever issue we're having or walk us through whatever part of the software we're having trouble with. They always answer the phones ready to help and without any attitude! And lastly, the software itself is very modern and easy to use. Being web-based, we're able to have the program running on both computers at the same time in our office which is great, as well as our office iPad. And one thing I really loved was that the team at storEDGE seems to release updates and tweaks about every couple weeks to keep things running smooth and introduce new features to the software. We chose to have them build our website as well, so our storEDGE management software integrates perfectly with the website they built to allow for even more features! I really can't say enough great things about storEDGE, it really is a great solution for those looking to move to a web-based software platform.

Vorteile: Modern interface, and ease of use. Autopay with credit card billing. And with our website integration, their tenant portal is very useful!

Nachteile: On occasion the storEDGE site may be unavailable for 5-10 minutes, but it's usually fixed very quickly. Thankfully it doesn't happen too often.

Very happy with product and customer service.

Michael L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Switched from stand alone desktop management system (from the industry leader) when we took over this facility. StorEdge product seemed to be best choice given our plans for the facility. We were looking to run this property remotely a good portion of the time as well as streamline all the office functions. A web based system was a must have in our eyes because of the need to manage remotely. Having the ability to combine the management system, website setup/design and online payment was also important as we wanted to drive occupancy and rates up quickly. StorEdge customer service is always quick to respond to queries and provide resolutions. We may quibble with StorEdge over what change or improvement should be given high priority but overall very pleased with their dedication to maintaining a friendly ecommerce experience for the tenant and operator. Newest upgrade of having customers Esign their move in documents is great for smaller facilities that do not maintain office hours all week. Not quite a paperless system yet but moving closer.

Love the software and the ability to get in touch with support!

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Jonathan J.
General Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we first started, we were running Storage Commander for our 2 facilities. There were a lot of hang-ups we were having, so when we bought a third site, we new we needed a change. We tried StorEdge out for the new site and quickly realized that it was everything we wanted. With the promise of a facility map and other changes (which have been made and they are sweet!) We switched over a total of 3 sites and 700+ units to StorEdge with hardly any snags. We are very pleased with the software and the developers who are constantly looking for new ways to improve and make the interface more all-inclusive and user friendly. Thank you for always listening, looking for solutions to any problem that comes up, and having a kick-butt team!

Vorteile: Ease of use, functionality, switching between facilities, corporate wide reports and numbers, online renter's portal, and integration

Great Product - Always room to improve

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Revenue Analyst
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Daily tracking measurements, ease of access

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. I think that the creators of StorEdge truly know how to create a management platform and they customize their platform and reports to the needs of different customers which I think is really impressive because every owner and operator is focusing on different things at the end of the day and have different priorities.

Nachteile: While I think that StorEdge has their technology and evolution to keep up with industry standards down pat, I do think they have a long way to go in terms of aligning better with the goals of the industry. They need more storage-centric people who have been in the industry for years and know how the field works in order to become the best.

Very user friendly and GREAT customer service

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Thea H.
Operations Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: storEDGE is very user friendly and intuitive. There are multiple ways to do things, which is helpful and its overall appearance is great. The Customer Service is amazing, I have had more then my fair share of questions and they are always quick to answer and work on issues I may be experiencing. They do consistent updates to the software to continue to improve it and make the user experience for us the business and our tenants better. The only reason for the star reduction is that there have been a few bugs that have taken some time to workout, but nothing I have experienced has made me want to switch to a different software company. If you are looking for a hosted software that is easy to use, looks good, and continues to improve I would highly suggest storEDGE!

Vorteile: Easy to use, looks great, intuitive, comprehensive, AMAZING customer service, and a total package.

Nachteile: Few bugs or limitations, namely in yield management.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Chris M.
Assistant Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: storEDGE provides a convenient suite of tools to effectively manage any storage facility!

Vorteile: One of the great features of storEDGE Management Software is the ability to create task lists and notes that can be shared across all users. This ability has made our facility more efficient and boosts communication between our staff members.

Nachteile: If I could say anything about what I personally like the least, it would have to be the fact that we can not click on a tenant's icon picture, to open a close-up of their image. Instead, we have to go through Documents which can take some time to load.

Accessive Charge

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Fred A.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OK

Vorteile: When I was going to open an account, they gave me an application for credit card processing , then they chnaged the processing company, the first company processing was never cancelled , so for almost a year I had nominal fee charged by the first CC Processing Co, which I never remibursed and Storeedge nver follow up on that.

Nachteile: Additional small charge by one processing company that never got the busisess.

Overall, my experience with StorEDGE has been pleasant.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Jamie S.
Regional Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Daily office functions and management of sites is much easier with the utilization of this software. I love that it allows for remote monitoring and support!

Vorteile: In comparison to the management software that I have had experience with, the StorEDGE program offers a wide variety of functions making the daily operations less complicated. The program is easy to manage remotely making the training of new employees a smoother process.

Nachteile: Their are some aspects of the program that seem to be set up specifically for large, high volume sites, which doesn't allow for smaller companies to utilize the program as it is meant to be used. A little more versatility within the program in certain aspects such as billing and financial reporting would be great.

Easy to use and great customer support!

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Nikki G.
Facility Manager

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, and has a lot of great features. The ability to text the customers straight from our software makes its so easy. I also love all of the different reports that I have access to with the click of a button. Like any new software, it has its quirks and hiccups. The difference though is that this company has their customer support system nailed to a tee!

Storedge changed our company!

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Rebecca F.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to train with, and customer service is great!

Vorteile: EVERYTHING! Our rentals increased and our past due's decreased within months of implementing this software for our company. It was so easy to change from a different software to storedge and it is super simple to train new employees on.

Nachteile: There are a few specific things that I would prefer to be more tailored to our specific locations, but overall we love the software!

Clunky and getting better.

Jason S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The features are great however it seems none are fully implemented to a point where they are dependable and useful. I bought this software a couple of years ago for the Rental Center and it still has not proven dependable enough to use.

Vorteile: cutting edge features on a browser based platform

Nachteile: Rental Center has been a total let down as of today.

Great Program

Adam K.
General Manager
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely blown away by customer service. They're always available and helpful. I really like the ease at which someone can take a payment, even if they're not super familiar with the program. Those are the two biggest things for me. There are some additional features I'd like to be able to have, but it's a minor complaint in the grand scheme of things, especially because they're adding new features all the time.

Vorteile: Ease of use, especially when taking payments.

Nachteile: There are a couple things missing that I'd like to be added, like the ability to change an occupant's address after they've moved out (for sending back deposits by check). New features are added all the time so it is a minor complaint

Great to keep track of the different Profit Centers and post them into Quick Books.

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Wally K.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I have been very satisfied with the customer service and the product. I recommend it.

Vorteile: I have an RV Park with Self Storage. Essentially two different business. I needed a program that could separate the revenue by profit center. This program has worked without any hassle at all.

it does what you need

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Peter R.
Home Inspector
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: we manage 2 separate storage facilities with the software. does everything it needs to for us to run efficiently.

Nachteile: when looking up a client you need to be in the correct facility. if you are in location "a" and you client is at location "b" your search for them will return no results. not an issue if you have 1 location but i can imagine if you are managing multiple locations this would be cumbersome.

Up front and easy

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Baron K.
Operations Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Storedge makes it really simple to see where my facility at any given time. I can see all my delinquents, my percentage occupied, who has been contacted, etc., all from the front page. What makes it even better is that I can see all of that information from any device that has access to the internet. Since the entire platform is web based, I can even charge payments remotely and update gate codes, if necessary. The only hiccup was during the transition, where payments were going to my old software. I do not know if anyone out there has a great checklist or process for transitioning software platforms, but there always seems to be SOMETHING that goes wrong. Storedge is easy to get a hold of and the software is straight forward to use. I particularly like that all communication is easily monitored between management and tenants using the software and that you can mark units as needing to be cleaned or repaired. All in all, it was a good switch.

Vorteile: Ease of use, functionality, ease of access

Nachteile: not so mobile friendly. transition to the software was not seamless.

It is very user friendly and an understandable software.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Melisa V.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: you can pull up past customers that no longer store with us but are back to store again.

Vorteile: What i like the most is that you can see everything you do, down to the time you do it. you can right notes and reports are easy to pull up.

Nachteile: what i like least is sometime the system goes down and our CC on file don't get charged so me have to manually do them but when the system comes back i will double charge some of them again.