Über Codeproof

Eine moderne mobile Verwaltungssoftware, mit der Unternehmen mobile Anwendungen und Daten auf verschiedenen Geräten einfach sichern, bereitstellen und verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Codeproof

Customer support , (think small town hardware store). Great value for the money.

I found some bugs for android devices, which could generate inconveniences or doubts regarding the stability of the product.

Bewertungen zu Codeproof

Codeproof hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 39 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Codeproof bereits verwendet?

Jeff
Jeff
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Codeproof for a busy last mile delivery team

Kommentare: Solid product, good support and follow through. I'm happy with our purchase.

Codeproof does a great job on allowing tracking, remote app diagnostics and repair and keeping apps updated.

Some controls of the device (screen brightness, volume, battery saver) are not controlled via Codeproof. Might be an Android issue but something we would like to have.

Sal
Product Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best MDM software On the market

Ability to manage both Android and Apple devices. Ability to manage both Android and Apple devices

Changes happen in real time. Ability to manage both Android and Apple devices

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Dear customer, thanks for the review. Really appreciate your candid feedback. For suggestions/questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@codeproof.com Thanks!

Alex
President in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Didn't Like the Service

Kommentare: I have 50 phones for my business, but the physical devices carry almost no value. They're worth $40 each. Furthermore, the ability to restrict usage wasn't important because everyone has a personal phone and the phones I give the employees are way worse than their personal phones. No one is using my phones for anything other than work.

Ability to send lots of different commands to phones remotely.

Unnecessarily overbearing technology. At times, I felt like I wasn't in control of my own property. Abysmal user interface is cumbersome and outdated. I had to call customer service for everything.

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

We regret to here that you didn't like our service. Recently, we have improved our dashboard user interface and we ranked as #1 easy to use mobile device management software in the market. We hope to serve you better in the future!

I am currently using this MDM on my personal phone in the pro version, considering upgrade

Kommentare: I honestly haven't actively benefited from this software, however I understand it. That is why I have been making efforts to apply the settings to my phone. I will contact support and once they assist me, I can update my review of this product. I give a 5-10 because I feel the cloud platform format is very confusing. Although there is a blog available with many options maybe video tutorials will help for each option and its purpose. This way, the user may utilize the app to its full potential.

What I like most is that I can place the MDM profile on my phone and tweak various different areas to maximize my productivity.

Although I have been using the app I haven't been able to apply most settings on my phone. I mainly am trying to utilize the feature that blocks the mobile hot spot ability on my phone along with the tethering capability. It hasn't seemed to work yet so i'll have to contact the support to get that resolved. I do believe that if the app developers separated the app into different versions according to the devices that may help with user navigation on the cloud management webpage. For instance, my phone is Android/Samsung, if I only saw all items that refer to my own phone rather than all phone types the page would be more appealing to the eye and not so bunched up. Maybe a drop down menu to the left which then goes to the various different options. Then the page displayed will only show relevant information instead of the tabbed style they currently have going on. I understand that a company may have various different phones to manage so Apple, Samsung, Android are all options available to manage and supervise. However I am more referring to the appearance of the web page with the tab format currently being used, it isn't visually appealing and can frustrate customers who may not be as patient or computer savvy.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product with excellent support

Since beginning to use Codeproof several years ago, Codeproof has been very responsive in listening to their customers and implementing new features to meet our unique use cases. It's been a pleasure to work closely with Codeproof over the years.

The interface is a bit dated, but that's not a huge deal. My biggest complaint is that Codeproof—like many progressive web applications—does not have unique URLs for records. If I want to hand off a device to a fellow tech or share a record for any reason, there is no record-specific URL to share.

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Dear customer, Thanks for the candid review feed back. Regarding the "keeping unique URL for records", Could you send us more details to support@codeproof.com and we will see what improvements we can do. We always hear our customer valuable feedback and so far our product evolved by customer inputs. We will improve dashboard UX interface more modern and responsive. Thank you!

Dylan
Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Aculabs Review

Kommentare: While having nearly 200 mobile phlebotomists servicing patients across four states, pushing updates and new apps to all of our fleet of phones universally and in real-time would be impossible without the implementation of an MDM software like Codeproof.

We find that Codeproof is truly the most well-rounded MDM software you can get at what is largely a great and competitive price point. When searching throughout our options, we routinely returned back to Codeproof due to it having so much of what one might need - location tracking, kiosk management, restricting certain features, etc. - without inflated pricing.

There are some extra bells and whistles that Codeproof may not have that you could find on other MDM services for higher pricing levels, but the developer team is always responsive and considerate to suggestions on what we as a client would hope to see in future releases.

D'angelo
it support tech in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product!!!!!!!

Kommentare: I dont regret using this application and i plan to not only endorse Codeproof to anyone in need but also Use it in my future endeavors.

There are too many pros to name but a few would be: Simplicity Technical support The incredible number of capibilites you have vs the price

question in regards to your “apple business manager-Apps(VPP)”. Our company uses your software to push apps through to our employee devices and depending on their role they get a particular set of apps. When navigating through the different tabs to find the necessary apps it can be very time consuming. Its not a huge hassle but over time the wasted moments searching through can compound into a minor inconvenience. With that said, I was curious to see if there was a way we can categorize the apps by position or even alphabetically

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

D'angelo, Thanks for the valuable feedback. We plan to update the Apple Business Manager (VPP) integration user interface and the updated version will be easy to use. We will notify you when it is available. - Codeproof Team

Daniel
ceo in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product. Need some more updates for some android issues

Kommentare: fleet control

Safe lots of time and make it very easy to control over our fleets and protect from consuming extra data

still have some bugs specially in android devices. You have Change the permissions for administrators, make some available for extra pay

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Hi Daniel, Lately, We have made many improvements to our Samsung, LG and other Android MDM platforms. Please makes sure that you have the latest MDM agent app installed in the device. If the issue persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at support@codeproof.com or call us at 1-866-986-BYOD. Thanks, Codeproof Team.

Zach
Production Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product, Good pricing, Great support!

Kommentare: Increased productivity. More accurate and reliable information throughput.

It does what we need it to without doing a bunch of stuff we don't need it to. We use it to lock down company owned tablets to perform specific functions. The support from Codeproof is awesome, getting us through setup and troubleshooting very efficiently and effectively.

There was a bit more of an initial learning curve from an administrative standpoint than I was prepared for, but Codeproof Support did an awesome job of getting us through it.

Marvin
Android MDM Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung

Easy-to-use, priced-right MDM software. Very responsive customer support. We're happy with Codeproof

The customer support is tops. Usually we receive a response within 24 hours on the rare occasion that we encounter an issue. The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to figure out with minimal training (something that can't be said for some other platforms). The company is quite friendly and accommodating to feature requests. Our primary use-case is Samsung Androids, and it works quite well.

Two minor complaints: Deleting a device from the interface won't automatically remove the MDM from the device--something that other MDM software probably does automatically. Also, sometimes the interface won't fully refresh after re-organizing devices, and requires a quick log-out and back in. In any event, these are quite livable quirks.

yaakov
Project Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Codeproof is great

Kommentare: “Our company distributed 700 phones with the Codeproof MDM installed. The Codeproof software was very customizable, easy to use, and the support I received about any issue was second to none. I would highly recommend Codeproof if you need an MDM”

the customer service and ease of use .

when you remove the MDM you wipe the phones. we were going to have our employees keep the phones and we allowed them to use it for personal things. so removing the software will be harmful

JANNA
OFFICE MANAGER in USA

Keeps a list through a cloud system of which apps are allowed or disabled on our company phones.

Can view where the phone is at all times. We have had phones stolen from company trucks and where able to pin point the location and notify authorities.

Every time there is an iphone update, Codeproof stops working and the settings are shut off. Very inconvenient and defeats the purpose of keeping our employees on track.

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Hi Janna, Sorry to hear that you had an issue with the Codeproof iPhone App. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed in the device. If the issue persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at support@codeproof.com or call us at 1-866-986-BYOD. Thanks, Codeproof Team.

Corey
IT Proffesional in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Codeproof for my clients

Software has great ease of use! helps control what apps my technicians have access too

I would say ease of admin access is a little difficult on the tablet itself

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Thanks Corey. We appreciate your candid review feedback!

Byron
IT Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good app but you need a lot of training to get it up and running.

Kommentare: I can save time by installing apps to our devices in a faster, automatically way.

To deploy apps via portal web. It is faster than manually download, install and configure apps in devices.

Sometimes the apps doesn't install. You need, sometimes, to manually remove apps in order to install an update of the app.

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Hi Byron, Sorry to hear that you had an issue with the app distribution. Lately, we have improved the app distribution feature and make sure that you have the latest MDM installed. If the issue persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at support@codeproof.com or call us at 1-866-986-BYOD. Thanks, Codeproof Team.

Tech Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good system, easy to use and great value.

Kommentare: Helps me manage the devices for our company effectively. It is easy to use and can be a great asset if the training and support can catch up to the software.

Robust and great features; Easy to use and management portal; Great bang for the buck; Good support when available.

Tech support needs to be more responsive; Pushing updates can be a little slow at times; Need to explain things in a more cordial manner.

Merle
Administrator in Kanada

I have used a few different MDMs in the past , Codeproof has been by far the easiest to learn!

-Ease of implementing, we use this mostly in the Android for Work configuration, allowing managing of apps and acceptable use browsing. -The ability to apply "global" policies to all devices, then tweak an individual device to be slightly different -Excellent! Excellent! customer support , (think small town hardware store) -Great value for the money

-Still looking for implementation of iPhone global proxy -Devices "last checkin" report, seems to be a few days behind real life operation

Luis
System administrator in Mexiko
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and support is very responsive

Easy to use and very affordable. It has lots of very useful features with no extra cost like in other products.

I don't have any trouble with the software. It has worked with no problems. I don't have complains from my users, so that's must be good.

Joel
Owner in Kanada

Good, simple, reliable MDM solution for Android devices

Kommentare: Global proxy works very well on Samsung SAFE devices, and fairly well on LG devices also. Codeproof has been a valuable part of our quest to provide safe, internet-filtered, smartphone solutions.

Codeproof is easy to use, works well, and is priced more economically than some of its (hard to operate) big-name competitors. The team has been responsive to our requests for support. We're mainly using it for app locking and global proxy enforcement on Samsung and LG devices.

No ability to import blacklists from CSV files. The ability to create profiles and apply them to groups of devices would be an asset and a time saver.

Aaron
Tech
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We are moving away from Codeproof.

Kommentare: I have used Codeproof very little. What little experience I have has been marginal. Customizing settings for a device occasionally changes the group settings as well.

Codeproof enables managing the Google Play app store.

Samsung Knox no longer works with Codeproof which removes much of it's best functionality.

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Hello Aaron, We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with Codeproof platform. Codeproof fully supports KME enrollment and KNOX APIs using OemConfig plug-in interface. If you have trouble in using Codeproof and KNOX features, Please email to support@codeproof.com or ask us questions on the web chat. We are one of the Samsung's premier partners and we do KNOX customizations for enterprise customers on case by case basis. More about the KME and OemConfig (KNOX API) integration can be found here: https://www.codeproof.com/oem/samsung/

Jerrod
Tech Support in USA

The best MDM solution that I have used.

The web interface is very intuitive compared to other mobile device management solutions on the market.

The web interface has a somewhat clunky feel to it and is somewhat slow. The licenses are a bit pricey as well.

Demetris
CIO in UK
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good EMM platform, highly recommended for small businesses.

Kommentare: Security of mobile devices, asset tracking and monitoring.

Easy to sign up, no sales rep calls, no minimum order quantity and excellent support. Payments are automatic and require no sales rep intervention and delays.

More info on backbone cloud security should be provided, mobile tracker should be included in all plans.

Jim
IT Supervisor in Kanada
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MDM - low impact on users

Kommentare: Pleased with the overall experience.

Remote, emergency data wipe - For security reasons, our company needs to be able to secure the data on mobile devices - especially if a device is lost or stolen.

Having to deal with setting changes after some updates.

Ryan
Ryan
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to install, on the first try

Kommentare: After trying two other products, both of which had confusing instructions and lackluster support, Codeproof installed quickly and on the first attempt. I will admit I was pretty frustrated and flustered when I called Codeproof and the support team cut right to the chase, sent very simple intructions, and got us up and running in an hour. If you have tablets for ELD compliance or another use case where you need to restrict the tablet to work-only apps, I highly recommend you check out Codeproof.

Covered all the features I was looking for to lock down android tablets for ELD compliance. Easy to set up, manage, and install. Great support.

Did not rank high enough on software review sites

Steve
Steve
PC/LAN Analyst in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We tested this product when we were looking for a n MDM solution

- Has all the feature you expect with an MDM solution. - Device tracking had a nice interface - Responsive Dev support

- very basic layouts and features. - nothing to write home about, or to put it ahead of other similarly priced products.

Antwort von Codeproof Technologies

Hi Steve, Our EMM platform has many features. During the product evaluation, you were interested only in device tracking-feature and you tested the tracking functionality. If you want to explore all the product features, please reach out to us and we can help you. Recently business.com ranked Codeproof as #1 Android MDM (See here: https://www.business.com/categories/mobile-device-management-solutions/ ) Thanks, Codeproof Team

James
Mechanic in USA

We use it with compass foundation

Safety and is basicly unremovable so glad to know about it!! So just keep getting better!! God bless

Nothing that I found yet like it well keep it up would be better if it would work on s8 and/9!! But!