Über DivvyHQ

Eine einfach zu bedienende Plattform für Content-Planung und -Erstellung für große, dezentrale Marketing- und Content-Teams.

Erfahre mehr über DivvyHQ

Divvy is very user friendly and makes collaborating across offices very simple.

Bewertungen zu DivvyHQ

4,0
4,0

DivvyHQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DivvyHQ bereits verwendet?

Waynette T.
Waynette T.
Director of Marketing Communications in USA

Custom workflows, automagic due date shifts, alerts to next task owner

Kommentare: Manually managing project workflows for multiple projects was very problematic. With DivvyHQ, I can see all of the projects we're working on and assign and alert the next person in the chain automatically.

I've used DivvyHQ at two different companies: When at Bronto Software, our 30-person marketing team used the solution for all marketing projects from white papers to ad banners. We created campaigns for our larger projects, such as yearly conferences. Now at Devada, we have a much smaller team, but the workflow management functionality is still as valuable. Top capabilities: - Campaigns allow you to tag/categorize a collection of projects. - Creating custom workflows without the need to contact DivvyHQ support - When you change task or project due dates, DivvyHQ asks if you want to automatically shift all remaining task due dates - You can set up multiple calendar views - You can view, edit, comment, and attach files from multiple locations - The dashboard is customizable at the user level so that each person has an intuitive way to track their progress and deadlines

None I can think of. Over the years, DivvyHQ has been super responsive to our ideas for enhancing and improving the product.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thank you for the kind review, Waynette. We are happy that Divvy has allowed you to efficiently manage the content creation process at Bronto and now Devada. Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Mary S.
Senior Manager, Writing & Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Game-Changer

Kommentare: It really is one of the best parts of my job knowing that our entire content team has one place to create, approve and archive content. It makes managing our time and projects so much easier.

I want to give a shout-out to DivvyHQ [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Divvy is an amazing platform for managing and collaborating on content for your organization. We are a small, but mighty team of writers and editors with demanding clients: 30,000 + CEOs around the globe. Intuitive and easy to use, our team loves Divvy. The WordPress integration is essential for us and it makes it so easy for us to push articles over to our website. The new personalized analytic dashboards are fabulous and their support team is extremely responsive. I'm not sure how we ever organized and pushed out as much content as we do without it.

One source of frustration involves the customization for production tasks for certain types of content. If you manipulate steps for the template, the new production schedule only applies to any content jobs you create moving forward. The current job template tasks have to be manually updated to reflect the new production schedule template.

Karina C.
Editor in USA

Could be more intuitive

Kommentare: DivvyHQ has helped my team organize our work but keeping track of items can become difficult.

I like that you can set up deadlines and the rest will auto-populate.

It's kind of hard to see the "bigger picture" with Divvy. The program isn't very intuitive and is a little hard to navigate. Once items are complete, they still remain viewable which makes reviewing all works in progress confusing and clunky.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thank you for the review, Karina. We value your feedback and comments, it's through engaged users like yourself that help us make Divvy better. We value you and the Imagination team and respect your input. As always you can reach out directly to your customer success manager or support@divvyhq.com, we are always available and eager to help! Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Lindsay M.
Director of Content Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for audience "traffic control," demonstrating content marketing's value

Kommentare: Our content output and our ability to deliver on an editorial strategy daily have grown since adopting Divvy. And it's acted as a valuable system of record for recurring campaigns and has provided our stakeholders more visibility into what we're contributing and coordinating in service of our members and program participants, among other audiences.

As a large and complex nonprofit running everything from gyms to after-school child care to outreach programs, we have so many audiences to speak to and channels in which to speak to them. Divvy’s calendar overlays give us the at-a-glance view we need to coordinate content across our email, blog, and social platforms, and the robust content approval system helps our small team stay nimble and ensure quality control on everything we publish.

Lack of flexibility. Unlike some comparable tools, Divvy requires each content item to be unique to the channel calendar on which it appears if that's how you set it up (as in, a blog post that's shared on social media as is must be manually entered on the blog calendar and on the social calendar as separate items). From an editorial standpoint, this is a best practice in every respect, but for a small team executing a high volume of content daily, dual entry can prove tedious. It also lacks the ad-hoc task management functionality from which teams like ours (who are called upon for external publishing and internal creative projects) could benefit.

Richard P.
Marketing Campaign Analysis Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

DivvyHQ Review - ALL IN ONE !

Kommentare: I enjoy using this tool - very user friendly !! and customer service reps there are very assertive to our needs.

All in one place to store data, content, lists, and production assignments.

Not a 3 tier content management too.. In other words - if we have a full campaign - and a Trade show falls under that campaign - but the trade show needs supporting assets as signs, collateral, booth graphics, email promotion...etc - they have to be attached to the trade show - which should be attached to the campaign...but the hierarchy doesnt allow us so we are forced to create trade shows as separate campaigns even though they are the initiative as the other campaign.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for the review, Richard! We appreciate the feedback, it's through suggestions from our users that we are able to make Divvy better everyday. We will be sure our product team is aware of the campaign/content relationship mentioned. We're happy you are enjoying Divvy and that it's been very user friendly! Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Digital Writer in UK
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good for teamwork

Kommentare: Working as 'one team' is one of our core company values. DivvyHQ enables cross-department collaboration and a shared platform to keep track of deadlines and assignments. It always offers a good indicator of workload for individuals and teams, making it easier to set tasks and priorities.

The biggest asset of DivvyHQ for me is the Content Editor. As it is HTML based, any formatting or embeds are compatible with our own website's CMS. This means content can be directly copied across and ultimately saves time. The team behind Divvy have been welcoming of ideas and suggestions, even implementing certain tools after a request is made. Any time there has been an issue, they have been quick to respond and help.

Notifications of comments and status updates are often categorised as spam. This is, of course, not entirely down to Divvy but it does somewhat defeat the purpose of a collaborative platform. Also, it's very easy to accidentally lose work by closing the tab or window. DivvyHQ have added a dialogue window to avoid this when navigating internally, but there are no prompts to save work when you exit the site altogether. This is largely a user issue but would improve the customer journey.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thank you for the thoughtful review. Happy the team content editor is doing the trick. We appreciate your detailed feedback and suggestions.

Alex M.
Alex M.
Editor, Corporate Communications in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid content management calendar

Kommentare: Generally very positive. It's a powerful tool for managing content.

DivvyHQ has a ton of functionality to disseminate a lot of info about a wide variety of content types. Even if I don't use half of the features, it's clear they'd be helpful to certain types of teams. The support is excellent and they have a cool interface where you can submit your question with a screenshot simultaneously.

It can be a little tricky to get used to at first, and sometimes setting up team members outside the company can be tricky. I also don't like the additional charges everytime you want to add a full team member. It seems like their should be more tiers available since new charges are a hassle to deal with when you work for a big company.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for the review, Alex. We're glad you love the in-platform support features. Recently we have began offering some unlimited user options to help teams such as yours scale more efficiently and not have to worry about additional charges for each user added. As always, we appreciate the feedback. Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Aisha B.
Content Marketing Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So glad to have DivvyHQ!

Kommentare: Overall, DivvyHQ works well with our team and I'm happy with it. I would recommend this tool to anyone looking for a one-stop content shop! I'm looking forward to seeing what DivvyHQ includes in its future rollouts, as I can see this tool being a long-term solution to organize and manage our content needs.

I like that DivvyHQ is a comprehensive content management tool that allows me to easily organize, edit, share and publish content all from one tool. Although it has many features, DivvyHQ is intuitive so the learning curve is fairly minimal, which is a huge plus. In addition, the customer support team is very responsive and friendly, another added benefit.

Because DivvyHQ is a fairly new software, it still has some kinks to work through. Occasionally, our team notices bugs, but the upside to that is the DivvyHQ team is very open to hearing about snags we run into so they can potentially turn issues into enhancements in future rollouts. DivvyHQ has a lot of features, but I believe it has the opportunity to add even more functionality that can streamline workflows and content production even further.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for the kind review, Aisha! It's through customer feedback, such as yours, that we are able to improve the product and move it forward. Thanks and Happy Divvy-ing!

Artie P.
Artie P.
Content Marketing Manager in USA

Highly Functional, But Not Super Friendly

Kommentare: While not perfect, DivvyHQ has made it easier for my high-volume content team to collaborate, stay organized and continue producing quality content that drives results for our clients.

My favorite feature of DivvyHQ is the way it can be customized to meet the needs of almost any organizational framework with custom workflows.

Least favorite part of DivvyHQ is its ease-of-use. Training new team members on how to use the software can be an intimidating, sometimes counter-intuitive, process.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks Artie for your feedback. Glad you're finding DivvyHQ 'highly functional' for collaboration amongst your high-volume content team. We hear you regarding the intuitiveness aspect, as we strive to balance increased functionality with ease of use, your input is valuable and appreciated.

Elise P.
Elise P.
Design & Marketing Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A little clunky, but a good program

Kommentare: Overall, it isn't terrible. I think there are other programs that are a little more crisp (like monday), but if it's what you have available it's a solid choice. B-.

Divvy has a lot of features and their email notifications definitely make sure you stay in the loop. The UI is pretty bold so it's clear what is assigned to you/others.

There is a LOT going on in this software. If you aren't focused you can get bogged down so it helps to have someone show you who has a bit of experience. The learning curve is not bad.

Editor, Corporate Communications in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Work in progress

Kommentare: Overall I'd say Divvy does about 3/4 of what we'd like it to do. I think it's a little over-priced, and it's annoying to have them always dinging us if we add a new user. One price should include a reasonable amount of users -- say up to 50 -- on a corporate account. And it's not about the dollars so much as it is the hassle of getting a new PO and all that stuff.

DivvyHQ has a lot of handy features and works well as a shared calendar for content. The support is excellent -- when I have a question or problem they usually respond in just a few hours.

Divvy is a little tough to get up to speed on. In some ways it suffers from feature creep, where too many bells & whistles get in the way of a more intuitive interface. I can't imagine anyone using the Wordpress auto-post thing -- most content managers want to control all the WP minutiae within the blog site. The tasks feature may be handy for more detail-oriented folks but I tried it and it just made a mess of my calendar, cluttering it up with a ton of stuff that just confused everyone. The main thing missing for our team with Divvy is what we get from a simple Excel spreadsheet: the ability to see all of our content in grid form, with authors, artwork, deadlines, etc. I think it may ultimately be possible to do it, but it's a heckuva lot harder than doing it in Excel -- and then we wind up with duplicate lists.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Hear, hear. We are listening and appreciate your feedback, especially about the simplified pricing structure. Thank you.

Phillip L.
Digital Content Manager in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DivvyHQ review

Kommentare: Use the site to organize a workflow for our dot-com team. Keeps content links organized by type and publish date. Allows a quick overview and easy way to search for published content. Flexible in changing dates, easy to create scheduled content series. Haven't had issues with site being down either.

Flexible calendar for housing all current, upcoming and previously published content. Allows other team members to view the upcoming schedule. Click-and-drag capability makes changes easy.

Improvements have negated most of my negatives. Easier to change content status now. Also easier to add items to calendar. Main thing that gets on my nerves is scrolling through long list of times when duplicating items on the calendar. Not sure how it could be improved though. Allowing typed time input?

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Phillip! We're happy to hear the calendar is a favorite and helps optimize your time. We too love the drag and drop feature! We appreciate your feedback on the duplicate function and will provide this to our product team! Thanks and happy Divvy'ing!

Meg C.
Editor in USA

Great for Consuming Information, Trickier to Add/Create

Kommentare: I have Divvy open all day, every day, and am constantly checking it for new blogs I need to send live. My overall experience with Divvy is positive, but I don't have to add and update Divvy items as frequently as my colleagues.

Divvy's calendar view presents information in an easy-to-digest format, saving me time as I go about my daily work. The interface allows me to save a favorite calendar view so I can jump immediately to the content I need. The file-attachment and commenting capabilities are useful.

The process of adding and editing content items within Divvy is a bit clunkier. It can require a lot of steps.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for the review and feedback, Meg! We have recently made some UI updates to the way in which you can add and begin working with a piece of content. If you or anyone on the team would like to contact our support team we would be happy to dig into your process to see if we can find some ways to make the process a bit smoother on your end. You can contact us at https://divvyhq.com/support/ Thank You!

Emily T.
Marketing Communications Specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

DivvyHQ User Experience

Kommentare: This platform has helped our team be more mindful of deadlines and effectively prioritize/schedule what's coming on a monthly basis.

This is a great way to streamline communications among our Marketing department. The calendar function in particular gives a great birds-eye view of what's coming up for our department and individual tasks assigned out to teammates help keep everyone on track.

Not something I particularly dislike, but I would love to see the ability for users to customize their dashboards and move their feeds around based on what they find valuable, rather than the cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all view currently provided.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Emily, we're happy your content marketing efforts are more steamlined with DivvyHQ. Thanks for your input on customization of the dashboard. We're always striving to enhance the application and client input like this is most appreciated.

Marketing and Creative Assistant in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Customizable Content Planning Tool

Kommentare: DivvyHQ has facilitated us in mapping out our content strategy and staying on task and organized. They are constantly improving and we have had a great experience using their tools so far.

Divvy HQ allows for customization so you can structure your calendar so it is most convenient for you. They have several tools to allow you to quickly edit your plans and move them around the calendar easily, which makes the planning process more efficient. They start you off with a new user training and send updates when new features are added and provide helpful suggestions on creating content regularly through emails.

There is a bit of a learning curve as it is so customizable, but eventually you get the hang of things.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thank you for your feedback, glad the new user training and follow up communication has served you well. We appreciate you.

Jessica H.
Communications Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for complex approvals

Divvy makes it super easy to set up comlpex approvals processes for your content, so that you can move things through the pipeline as efficiently as possible. It's been a game changer for our editorial calendar!

The Content Dashboard and Calendar feature rely on all users being attentive to misc. status management, and so can easily become too cumbersome to bother with.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Jessica, thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you have been able to leverage the task management layer within Divvy to help with the approval process. We appreciate the feedback on filtering within the calendar, we will be sure to pass this along to the product team! Thanks and happy Divvy-ing!

Elizabeth M.
Corporate Communications Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic content calendar!

Kommentare: It's easy to use and keeps my team organized with the communications that are being sent out.

Keeps my team organized and it's easy to use!

Sometimes the features freeze and i have to restart the page.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thank you for the review, Elizabeth. It's great to hear you love the content calendar, we think it's pretty swell too! If you ever come across an issue with freezing in the future we would love to know about it because that definitely shouldn't be happening. You can always reach us at support@divvyhq.com. Happy Divvy-ing!

Content Marketing Specialist in USA

Divvy HQ Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with DivvyHQ has been great! I love the functionality of it and the easy-to-use functions.

The ability to collaborate and schedule content across multiple users within the same account is really great. We use it for all of our scheduling and planning.

The software can be glitchy at times and can also take a really long time to load. In addition, every time I log out, it auto-loads to the wrong year and month, it's set on July 2017 until I click through to the actual date. I've checked the auto-load function and it's not set to a specific date, so it's a little strange.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for your review! The strange behavior on the calendar you mentioned is definitely unusual. If/when you get a chance, please reach out to our support team so we can help you get this resolved. Thanks!

Robert S.
SR Manager Partner Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Appreciate the Organization

Kommentare: In my experience as a user, I've quickly been able to become accustomed to the features. The interface is friendly and the organization is clear.

The ability to organize and calendar content needs

I get duplicate notification alerts if I am assigned an item. Does not keep me logged in despite me asking to can't edit an item that I created yet assigned to someone else (even though I created)

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for the reveiw, Reobert! We appreciate the candid response and feedback. We're also happy to hear that the learning curve was quick. Your customer success manager will be reaching out to help you with the items you mentioned as concerns. Thanks and happy DIvvy'ing!

Marketing Campaign Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is Good!

Kommentare: I am still a relatively new user and am working out the kinks, but it is a great tool. I look forward to seeing how it is improved in the years to come.

The process that you can build in to each individual project really helps your team stay on task, and on schedule. The collaboration features in Divvy really make teamwork easy.

When you have a lot of different projects and items all at the same time the dashboard can get a bit cluttered and hard to find what I am looking for. One way to fight through the clutter may be to have an: "upcoming tasks" or "tasks due today" view in the dashboard, instead of just an entire project overview. So I can differentiate when I need to finish my task, and not necessarily when the project deadline is if that makes sense. Every once and awhile the notification that I am "up" for a task doesn't come and it can cause a few problems.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you have found value in the collaboration and task management capabilities within Divvy. We appreciate the feedback as well, it's from direct feedback from our user base that allows us to make Divvy better everyday. With that said I think there are some ways we can help you view upcoming tasks within your dashboard and/or calendar interface. Please reach out to support@divvyhq.com, we would love to help you with this! Thanks again and happy Divvy-ing!

Chelsea I.
Senior Communications Consultant in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, keeps our team organized!

Kommentare: Overall the tool meets our needs and is very easy to use. Now that we have it all set-up we rely heavily on the tool as a team. It helps us to schedule our internal communications and reduce overlap between messages we have going out. We have had minimal technical issues and the tool never goes out of commission. I would definitely recommend this tool to teams looking to streamline/standardize content planning in internal/external marketing.

-Ease of use -Implementation of the tool was quick and easy -Frequently making improvements/enhancements to the tool to make it better

-wish single-sign on could be improved -wish could have more flexibility in "view" mode to customize main calendar -wish had more options to customize calendar content types with custom icons (ability to upload own photo to icon)

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Well, well, thank you Chelsea for the kind review. Great to hear Divvy helps your team get the job done. We value your feedback and thoughtful 'wish list' suggestions. Keep on Divvy-ing!

Greg E.
Internal Communications Generalist in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool for editorial planning

Kommentare: We use it as our bible when it comes to editorial planning. If it's not on Divvy, it's not happening! Period.

I like the overall functionality and the drag-and-drop aspect of moving items around, which happens frequently in our world! I also like the ability to create series.

Nothing that I don't like, necessarily. There are a lot of functions that we don't use, but that's more us than it is the software itself.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks for the review, Greg! We're happy to hear you are loving the drag-and-drop feature to move content items around when deadlines change. Happy Divvy-ing!

Senior Designer in USA

Great but takes time

There are a ton of features and customizations almost too many. You can easily track projects from start to finish and keep things moving along the way.

Some of the customization options lead to multiple notifications. Also when notifications are sent they thread in the email so it is easy to miss one if you receive multiple before checking your email.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks Divvy-er for your thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that you have had a good experience tracking your projects to completion with DivvyHQ. You may or may not be aware that you can customize your email notifications too ;) If you would like some information on how to do this you can contact our support team at https://divvyhq.com/support/ We Appreciate your feedback!

Junior Designer in USA
Verlagswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Used for Tracking Print Publication Production

Kommentare: This is the best product we've found for managing our print publication tasks, though we have moved our comments/discussion out of Divvy and into Slack.

I really love how when one task gets checked off it automatically moves to the next task and updates the person who needs to complete it. The calendar view is my favorite, which allows me to sort all the tasks that only belong to me and plan my time accordingly.

It does require an unnecessary amount of clicks to get to the master content page sometimes, but this has gotten better. I also wish there was a Slack integration!

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks Divvy-er for your thoughtful review. We're happy to hear the calendar is a favorite and helps optimize your time publishing content. Also excellent news that Divvy is the best product for managing your print publication. Slack is beloved by us as well, and we're always open to integration requests. Appreciate your feedback.

Stephanie M.
Online Marketing Manager UK in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Organisation and Overview

Kommentare: An overview of everything that is being promoted, with the option to filter only what you need or click in to see more information on each individual thing.

I love the ability to filter your view by calendar or type of content. Every single person from every team lists everything they have planned and we can all see an overview of all of our current offers and how they are being promoted on which channels.

The onboarding costs don't seem necessary. Using it is intuitive and easy, so I didn't really feel like we needed the onboarding, let alone so many hours of it at our disposal.

Antwort von DivvyHQ

Thanks so much for the review and feedback, Stephanie! We'd love to think that everyone will find Divvy to be just as easy and intuitive, but alas...sophistication and content process maturity levels are all over the board. Some teams would be completely lost without our onboarding process. Thanks again and Happy Divvy-ing!