Über 15Five

Mithilfe eines einfachen wöchentlichen Check-ins bietet 15Five alles, was Manager*innen benötigen, um das Engagement und die Leistung der Mitarbeiter*innen zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über 15Five

Helps in giving an insight on where the company stands in a particular week, apart from performance ad revenue evaluation annually or semi-annually.

It has a pre-set date Problem while submitting the task. In which each submission can only have one reviewer so this is not good from my side.

Bewertungen zu 15Five

15Five hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 887 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 15Five bereits verwendet?

Kira
Kira
Employee Engagement Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Insight

Kommentare: Emplify's customer support is top-notch. They are very responsive to any questions or requests for help. I have very much enjoyed partnering with Emplify on our company's journey to improve our employee engagement!

Using Emplify has changed our company for the better. We are now able, thanks to Emplify, to track detailed data on how our associates are feeling about their work. We then use this data to help improve the work experience for all of our associates, particularly teams who need extra help. Emplify enables us to put data around something that leaders may feel, but can't really identify. Taking these "feelings" and putting them into actionable data, which is something Emplify helps with significantly via the engagement dashboard, has been huge for our company. The dashboard that displays data is very easy to use and understand and contains a lot of meaningful visual elements that are easy to drop into presentations for C-level and board members. Emplify's software is extremely easy to use from an admin perspective, and the survey process is very easy and painless for associates. It takes 5-6 minutes 4 times each year. The data we get from that small investment of associate time is invaluable. We have decreased regrettable turnover and have seen an increase in topline revenue since using the Emplify product.

I struggle to come up with things that I dislike about Emplify. It is incredibly easy to use and has made a huge difference for our company.

Technology Diretor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Proven to help improve team performance and growth at 3 companies!

Kommentare: My first experience was as a user and I remember getting the invitation to join and I was like, "Great, another HR tool." Once I got in there and learned about the 15Five mantra, I immediately loved it and started to take over ownership and expanding it throughout every organization I have worked at since. As in my Pros section, I have seen every team that adopts 15Five grow from the individual and up.

The "annual review" and the like are very invaluable to the individual and become an exercise in repetition. 15Five takes what that same concept tries to accomplish and incorporates it into smaller, admin defined spans. With each [bi]weekly 15Five, the Team can focus on their priorities and align them with the overarching objectives/goals (individual, department, and/or company-wide). As a result, the growth path is managed at early stages and progress is recorded throughout the process to document each team member. I have used 15Five at 3 companies and have seen my teams improve within a short period each time. It does take effort but once it becomes the norm, progress just starts running!

There are always going to be features that are wanted and/or desired in any software. 15Five has a lot right out of the gate with a lot of the features I would have liked to see now in production and currently getting worked into my setup. I honestly don't have anything negative regarding 15Five as a software nor as a company.

Angie
Recruiter in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for feedback!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is great! it's the 1st time I use a software like that which I like it a lot! very convenient for management and the employees. It's an open communication within both parties.

What I like the most of 15Five is how moder and easy to use for the employees. I like how it is set up and how convenient it is.

I wish it had features of giveaways or gift card options to those top employees!

Dane
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Some useful features--but be prepared to be nickeled and dimed!

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We know that 15Five can easily prorate their charges based on usage because they will do so whenever it suits their interests. However, if you ask them to prorate your usage based on needing to pause 15Five, they will say that it is impossible. They will point to some fine print in their contract. When you consult the contract, the said fine print is actually not there. They will then find a separate fine print contract linked somewhere in their terms. I don't think their greed is actually legal based on principles of contract law, but I don't have the energy to fight their nickel and diming. This is just not the kind of ethics and company principles that you want to work with. I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole.

Some of the features were useful, such as the weekly check-in with customizable questions.

15Five's customer service was very poor. If you so much as add a single additional employee for a single day, they will bill you immediately. If you seek to put a hiatus on using 15Five services, they will NEVER refund or credit or work with you in any way.

Grace
Learning and Development Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

15five is a great employee engagement tool

I love the weekly check ins, goal setting features, and the review functionality

This is company specific but outside of goal setting and the performance management features, there is a large lack of engagement org wide

Jacob
Operations Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You Don't Know You Need It. But You Do.

Kommentare: 15Five has been a benefit to the culture of our team and leadership development. However, because of the cost, we frequently find ourselves asking if it is still worth it.

15Five is a compelling tool that bundles individual performance measurement assessment with team-wide positive feedback. It makes it easier to build healthy rhythms and checkpoints into the culture of your team.

15Five is on the expensive side, especially when you consider how many organizations are now repurposing free or low-cost project management software to measure employee performance.

Jennifer
HR Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

High for 15Five

Kommentare: We hope that this tool will help supervisors/managers take the time to schedule time with employees. This tool allows employees to put ideas/issues on weekly rather than when they have time to talk to their superior. It also makes employees accountable if they don't bring up issues are participate.

That it is so easy to use and great way to stay connected with your employees and your boss. It keeps all the conversations in a central location! I just started using it but really like the 1:1 tool, as both of you can enter information and action items.

So far I like everything, with anything it takes time to get familiar with the system.

Antwort von 15Five

Hi, Jennifer, Thanks so much for sharing about the positive experience you're having with 15Five so early on. Looking forward to seeing how this value continues to grow at Tolmar! Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

Daniel
Corporate Engagement Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool!

Kommentare: Good, I'm enjoying using the platform and find it to be a useful tool.

Keeps us on the same page. Keeps us focused on our goals. Provides clarity and fosters collaboration. It's on outlet for staff's voice to be heard and recognize colleagues for good work.

No specific area for career or personal development goals.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easiest solution for employee feedback

The system of 15Five encourages users to give high fives to colleagues, which allows a positive atmosphere around employees & managers.

It's somewhat irritating to me the way that we needed to define up our objectives in the event that the objectives were connected to a bigger objective for my chief or my supervisor's chief.

Hilary
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for employee feedback

This is an excellent tool to engage employees and take the temperature of the team.

Nothing to complain about. Great tool and will continue to use.

Shane
Manager, Field Services Group in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

15Five completely changed the way we lead our team

Kommentare: I signed my team up for 15Five some time ago, hoping that this software would somehow tell me the questions I needed to ask to help them grow. When we first started our journey, the suggested questions quickly ran out, though! This was actually a great thing, as I could see the potential value, but now I needed to develop my own questions. This has been a MASSIVE recognition - software can't tell me what to ask my team, but it sure can help me create a culture with my own questions! We use 15Five to manage a nationally-disbursed Field Team of 27 associates, and routinely have extremely high satisfaction within the team. Just last week, I sent out a survey to the team to rate their managers on 8 key indicators (including 15Five interactions) - the result was a 97% favorable rating across all 8 KPIs. There's a lot that goes into that high rating, but 15Five is the glue that holds us together!

- It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space" - The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance - The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five - The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals

- I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that - I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own - Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.

Christie
Vice President, Human Resources in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding experience in every aspect of the products, services and results.

Kommentare: Improved employee engagement!

The software used as the foundation for creating and designing our own employee communication app is extremely user friendly. The content is robust, engaging (almost addicting over time) and has become the hub of all things "employee" at our company. The always accessible customer support is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to allow us to do what we want to do with the app. The engagement survey software requires very little effort on our part. Emplify does everything except create the list of employees. The results are available within 10 days and are very detailed. We have been able to clearly understand our strengths and opportunities for improvement and make measurable improvements with the guidance and counseling of the professionals at Emplify who specialize in interpreting the results. We are making progress in improving the level of engagement in our organization as a direct result of both the engagement survey and the app. This has been an outstanding partnership that we see continuing long term.

I have very few concerns about this software and the couple that I had, they are making changes to address. I am not a technical person, but have been successful in using the Emplify products.

Shivani
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

15Five takes more than 15five to complete!

Kommentare: I absoluately love the concept of 15five. In my head it sounds great - you update your manager, takes 15 minutes of your time, your manager can comment and you can always be synced! It definitely provides another channel of communication with your manager which is very useful. My manager and I would use it guide our 1:1 meetings by creating a list of topics we want to discuss which was good. I think the interface and user experience is great for the tool! The problem i found with 15five were the following: - It usually took way more than 15 minutes for me to complete my review! The questions we set up were open ended so in order to add detail and value to it I really had to take time to think about what i wanted to write and say. -the questions are repetitive. Which they do offer you to change your questions - but it seems like a lot of work to do on a weekly basis. -questions should be rotated -Questions should be more quantitative for example rate 1-10 how are you are feeling etc... - I don't know how much value our managers actually got out of 15five. It worked for some teams/groups and it didn't for others. Their customer service is excellent and we even met with their team 1-2 times a year to discuss how we can make our usage better. Overall it was a good tool that we used, but I think overtime we just grew out of it.

Antwort von 15Five

Shivani! Wow so grateful for the review. Thanks for your candid feedback. I totally hear where you are coming from on the "time suck". We've come have some new features to help address these issues: -First let's look at deactivating repetitive questions. That will cut down on the time it takes to fill out your 15Five. Click the little pencil icon next to the duplicate question and click "deactivate". A simple change that will go a long way for everyone! -We have a Question Queue that will help you save time managing questions. It's an auto rotation of questions so they are kept fresh from week to week without the manual labor. -We have metrics for quantitative questions! Results are pulled into dashboards so you can get a quick glance on any topic you want to measure. I'll reach out separately to be sure I've taken care of all your concerns. Hope this is helpful! Thank you again for the review!

Austen
Development Manager in Thailand
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Only Employee Management Software You WIll Need

Kommentare: This platform is a very inexpensive way to manage many employees. I felt like I was living in a cave before using this program. Now, I am able to quickly and seamlessly communicate both small and large details to my team.

This program keeps me organized and on top of managing my team. I track employee professional progress, group project status, and categorize employee strengths. This allows me to offer quick and instant feedback on updates/corrections and opens up much-needed communication between team members. I can also track KPIs in a way that is useful and doesn't feel overbearing.This software is also perfect for administering annual reviews. All tracked metrics are at my fingertips and can be received with my team member.

There are so many features that it can be a little intimidating to explore. I use this program mainly for Employee Management, but it can offer so much more. I would like to see a follow-up with users that offer one-on-one tutorials.

Kayla
Communications Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

15Five Review

Kommentare: I am not a supervisor in my organization, but I do fill out a 15Five survey every month. My supervisor creates a list of questions that allow us to discuss every aspect of my job, from how I am feeling about the culture and relationships with my coworkers, to where I feel I am stuck and need some guidance, and it asks about goals for the next month. My supervisor can easily comment back on my answers, and it allows us to touch base quickly if we are not able to meet in person. But, if there is an area that we need to discuss, we can prioritize that and schedule a meeting to discuss it. I love that we can give high fives to others, and we can help encourage people regularly.

This is a great software that allows you to check in with your teammates on a regular basis. The ease of use for this project is perfect, and it is clear, clean, and easy to navigate. I love that the supervisor creates whatever questions they think are applicable for this time period, and then all team members are able to answer the same questions. This gives an overall sense of the culture, the feel of the company as a whole. It helps identify gaps, places where a team member may be stuck, but also where your team is excelling. We use the goals feature every month that we send this out, and it truly helps us organize, prioritize, and stay on track. I would highly recommend this software to any and every company out there.

I really don't have anything that I haven't liked so far. This is a great software that allows you to check in with your team mates on a regular basis.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great performance management software

Kommentare: Overall 15five is a great tool to keep teams/companies on track of their goals, tasks etc. The rewards (high fives) feature is a great tool to motivate and keep props to team members on a weekly basis.

Very intuitive and easy to use. No training needed! I like that 15five have several features such as the actual 15five (basically your to do list for the week), team/company objectives, high fives (team members give you a shout out), AND manager/peer reviews. It mainly helps me keep track of my upcoming and past tasks. I can easily go back to a previous tasks and make sure it has been completed. I like that I can check off tasks that I have completed. It feels very satisfying!! I also like that all my reviews are kept in one place. I don't need dig into my emails anymore. I also like how easy it is to write either self reviews or manager reviews as I can go back and look into my previous works / high fives given and received to build a complete and very professional report. Lastly, the high fives feature is a great feature. It enables anyone to give a shout out to someone within the company that is visible to everyone.

At first, I was very skeptical using 15five because I had my own way of keeping track of my tasks, but I absolutely love this software now. I have nothing bad to say about 15five! It has definitely helped me be more focused and productive since I started using it!

Erica
Design Researcher in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

15Five Review

Kommentare: 15Five is a great way for me to quickly recap how my week went and what I'm looking to tackle in the following week. It make it easy for me to connect with my manager and lets me recognize coworkers who have helped me during the week. This is a tool I like using!

It's super easy to use and reminds me that I have an upcoming review to fill out. It holds me accountable for my weekly progress and makes it easy for me to outline topics to connect with my manager. I also really like the shout outs feature to give my team credit where credit is due!

I don't really have any complaints. The only thing for the "streaks" aka how many I've filled out in a row will start over if I'm OOO which is annoying because I would have filled it out if I was there. There might be a way to wave it for a week but I haven't looked.

Antwort von 15Five

Hi, Erica, Thanks for sharing how valuable you find 15Five to be! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the streaks. You should be able to indicate within 15Five that you will be on vacation so that the software knows not to mark your 15Five for that week as incomplete. I would reach out to your Customer Success Manager for help with this. If you're unsure who to contact, I'm happy to connect you with the right person! Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

Jeff
President in USA

Remarkable Communication!

I have been using 15 Five for several years now and my team loves it. They enjoy getting feedback and they really enjoy updating their otherwise clueless bosses on the great things they are accomplishing! : )

There is just so much power in the tool that we have not found the time to explore and implement everything yet. I would love a way to see what my employee is going to see before I finalize their report. That way I see the questions I created for them with the Suggestion Box, the company wide questions, etc. and know exactly what they will see as I am designing changes.

Steve
Software Engineer in Taiwan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Interesting concept but not enough to merit a full on service

Kommentare: Good but not a killer app.

This SaaS offering is very simple - a way to quickly give "virtual" high fives to other colleagues as well as report back on your current status and mood. The website has a simple and intuitive interface. Our company would use this the tally all the feedback and kudos during the week, then present a small gift to the person with the most kudos. We also had ICs do status reports using 15five which rolled up weekly. This is actually one of the best uses as it beats using google docs.

Ultimately it was deemed that 15five did not differentiate itself enough from other similar applications to merit the monthly payment. We resorted to tallying kudos using a custom Slack integration which worked out just as well. It did not have enough features to make it indispensable in our normal workflow.

Mary
Senior Engineering Manager, QA in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really good product for tracking team success and happiness

Kommentare: I like it. Super fast and responsive - but I would use it more and use more of the features if I could configure the settings like adding agenda items from a team member's 15/5 and having those items be private to me until I'm ready to share them in a 1/1 with that team member - and if I could update progress on objectives more easily.

I like that you can configure it to capture just what you are looking for from your team when you ask them questions, but also that I can add items from their 15/5 right to a 1on-1 agenda. And that I can give high-fives right from that screen - so I don't forget to do it later. I like the reminders about the upcoming week, but somehow my reminders are always from my previous week's priorities? Not sure how to fix that. But I also like that when I fill my own review out that it keeps me on track with priorities and reminders.

I don't like how difficult it is to update an objective's progress or due date. I am always hunting around for that. I also don't like that the objectives are all public-facing -- as a manager, I have many things I am working on that are HR sensitive matters. I also don't like that when I add items from one of my team's comments in their 15/5 to a 1.1 agenda - that it generates a comment to them - I find that unnecessary and frankly, a nuisance - these are notes for me, not for them - and when they get emails about those things it prompts them to come talk to me about or send a note about it immediately instead of waiting until I'm ready to discuss it with them. I don't use that feature now for that reason.

Douglas
Sr Mgr Lifecycle Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Generally helpful

Kommentare: Generally positive - I do like this central place where I can keep track of work done, objectives, etc.

I like that it's a single place where my manager and I can coordinate on overall objectives and weekly tactical plans

Not always intuitive, sometimes requires me to re-write things to fit the format Annoying that when I add items for the week that I did not submit the week before, I cannot comment on them and they are pre-checked as done. Objectives aren't that flexible - sometimes I need sub-bullets and I have to break it up weirdly Not easy to take notes / add action items while discussing items in 1:1 - I have to keep scrolling up and down - would be better to put the list of discussion topics side by side with notes fields or add functionality to the discussion topics where I can take notes on them and /or set action items

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for connecting with your team.

Kommentare: Overall, for a weekly check-in tool, it is great and easy to use. I think it is very basic which makes adoption easy but I am not sure how complex it could get.

I LOVE high - fives. Our company uses them religiously and shares them with everyone each week so it is a great way to say job well done! I also like the ability to share goals and log progress with my manager and express feedback that may not have been discussed during one on ones.

The questions asked each week are sometimes really general with nothing to really add value by answering. The review process is also pretty basic, but not sure if this is just how our company uses it.

I use this platform at least once a week and I must say it's a great way to keep people connected.

Kommentare: Connection with people that you would typically not be able to communicate with being that there is no department cross over or something of this nature. A simple way to stay connected to your management as well, while also helping to survey the company constantly so management can find problems in training or managers that are making employees quit.

The ability for management to take a temperature check of how the team is doing and or feeling is really valuable. (I do not know what the cost of this software is however) It also helps people high five each other when ever they want to give their friends/co-workers a simple & quick compliment which is really good for building comradery.

I think that if it is a mandatory tool to use every day it can become more of a annoying tool rather than a helpful one. Once or twice a week will suffice.

Lori
Lori
Project Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Use this tool... it boosts morale and motivation!

The "high five" functionality allows us to celebrate small and big wins in a timely manner. It also boosts our employees' morale and motivation. Imagine that you received weekly compliments from your coworkers and possibly even more? And those compliments went to your whole team... it's pretty fantastic.

I haven't found much that I don't like. Sometimes the program defaults to include my leader's full library of questions, but it's usually because she didn't pick questions that week and she just fixes it. Also, the rating of completion of reports on time is a little discouraging, but I'm a high performer and pretty much expect 100% out of myself. I don't even think others (besides my leader) can see that score.

Oscar
Oscar
Engineer in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I get to easily track my work.

Ability to list my tasks and goals for the new week ahead of time ; while also reserving the choice to add tasks as I finish them.This option is very important for effectively tracking task and completing goals . It has an intuitive user interface and I am allowed to freely customize how I receive my notifications.

There were weeks where I successfully completed my tasks and had no complaints , yet I was unable to submit my form until I had to report an issue or complaint ,which was non-existent ; just to enable me submit the form.