Über 15Five

Mithilfe eines einfachen wöchentlichen Check-ins bietet 15Five alles, was Manager*innen benötigen, um das Engagement und die Leistung der Mitarbeiter*innen zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über 15Five

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie 15Five bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Daniel B.
Daniel B.
Operations Director in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

From an HR Professional; this is the most powerful and easy to use tool I have ever seen in business

Kommentare: We monitor and manage our whole team using the software. Major objectives to weekly check in. It is our #1 people tool.

Super easy to use - no 'training' necessary (even though it is available). Get's the team to think every week about what's important, how they can be intentional with their time, what they want to achieve and how to bring ideas to the table. The performance management software takes conversations to where they should be - improving the working life of employees. It's development focussed and doesn't take long to do. The new homepage allows each team member to use the product daily to stay on top of what's important. We use the rating out of 5 each week as a key company metric to get a sense of how our team are feeling about work.

We recently engaged a points based recognition program which I fear will replace the high5's. I'm wondering if this could be integrated somehow as the high5's were a real motivator for the team. From what I can tell, there is no analysis tool at the end of a review period to analyse the 'manager only' data so see what ratings were provided across the board. It would be great to use a talent rating in the system too which showed where our high performers were.

Chris H.
Technology Diretor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Proven to help improve team performance and growth at 3 companies!

Kommentare: My first experience was as a user and I remember getting the invitation to join and I was like, "Great, another HR tool." Once I got in there and learned about the 15Five mantra, I immediately loved it and started to take over ownership and expanding it throughout every organization I have worked at since. As in my Pros section, I have seen every team that adopts 15Five grow from the individual and up.

The "annual review" and the like are very invaluable to the individual and become an exercise in repetition. 15Five takes what that same concept tries to accomplish and incorporates it into smaller, admin defined spans. With each [bi]weekly 15Five, the Team can focus on their priorities and align them with the overarching objectives/goals (individual, department, and/or company-wide). As a result, the growth path is managed at early stages and progress is recorded throughout the process to document each team member. I have used 15Five at 3 companies and have seen my teams improve within a short period each time. It does take effort but once it becomes the norm, progress just starts running!

There are always going to be features that are wanted and/or desired in any software. 15Five has a lot right out of the gate with a lot of the features I would have liked to see now in production and currently getting worked into my setup. I honestly don't have anything negative regarding 15Five as a software nor as a company.

Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Communications Officer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Was subjected to this - bleh!

Kommentare: I was forced to use this for a while at a previous job and found that it interrupted my workflow, wasted my time, and was generally a nuisance.

I'm not going to lie, I hated using this software. It facilitates the kind of micro managing, having meetings about meetings style of working within a team that I hate about non-profit life, and am glad to have left behind.

I just never got anything valuable from using this software. I don't understand the need for it, and I found using it to be a giant waste of time.

Antwort von 15Five

Hey, Tyler! Thanks for taking time to share your feedback with 15Five - we really appreciate it. I'm truly sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience with our platform. We certainly don't advocate for a culture of micro-management; rather, we want to help organizations help their people become their best selves. I would love to speak with you to understand how we could have made your experience, and in turn every 15Five-er's experience, better. Would you be open to having a conversation about this? If so, please share your availability and preferred method for me to contact you. Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, 15Five

Pedro P.
Development Team Lead in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good feedback and recognition tool

Kommentare: We've been using 15Five for a long time, and its become our main feedback and recognition tool. Overall we get good value from it.

It provides a lot of value in terms of getting the pulse of our teams, and it helps with keeping team members consistent in giving feedback. Its notes and 1:1 features also are helpful for creating talking points. The kudos feature, integrated with our Slack is also widely used and it has become one of our main recognition tools .

Some links from email reminders don't work as expected and internal navigation is perhaps not as intuitive as it could be.

Jennifer H.
HR Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

High for 15Five

Kommentare: We hope that this tool will help supervisors/managers take the time to schedule time with employees. This tool allows employees to put ideas/issues on weekly rather than when they have time to talk to their superior. It also makes employees accountable if they don't bring up issues are participate.

That it is so easy to use and great way to stay connected with your employees and your boss. It keeps all the conversations in a central location! I just started using it but really like the 1:1 tool, as both of you can enter information and action items.

So far I like everything, with anything it takes time to get familiar with the system.

Antwort von 15Five

Hi, Jennifer, Thanks so much for sharing about the positive experience you're having with 15Five so early on. Looking forward to seeing how this value continues to grow at Tolmar! Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

Daniel P.
Corporate Engagement Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool!

Kommentare: Good, I'm enjoying using the platform and find it to be a useful tool.

Keeps us on the same page. Keeps us focused on our goals. Provides clarity and fosters collaboration. It's on outlet for staff's voice to be heard and recognize colleagues for good work.

No specific area for career or personal development goals.

Andy S.
Andy S.
Service Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Why you need to consider 15Five

Kommentare: I've worked for companies that had millions of dollars in revenue and companies that boasted many billions in revenue and both size orgs and every others that fall somewhere in between could find value in implementing this tool. The key is to use it consistently and be willing to objectively accept, analyze and use the data that is returned.

I'm in the 30th year of my working life and career and have been fortunate to have seen a lot tools that center around the human resources arena. There are a lot of good ones out there and I've used many of them with success. But there is something different about 15Five. This tool gives you the right-size touch points to measure your team's temperature all along the way. Too many companies rely on annual reviews, or semi-annual if they are proactive to gauge their employee's mindset and solicit feedback. Two days out of the year doesn't come close to providing meaningful data. 15Five offers up a non-threatening way to check-in with your team and make sure everyone is in the game. There have been times where the 1-5 scale for "how did the week go" produced a "3" response. It presented the opportunity to ask the right questions and correct any challenges within a 5-day timeframe instead of the traditional 6-month interval. In some instances, the lower rating was based on factors outside of work which is helpful to know as well because home and work life always comingle despite our best efforts to separate the two. All-in-all... an extremely valuable tool.

Perhaps a few more analytics for managers to check into but nothing that takes away from the overall value of the tool.

Patrick T.
Video Production Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

15Five is a Great Tool for Performance Reviews and Keeping in Contact with Your Team

Kommentare: 15Five is as effective as you implement it. With proper implementation, it can be a fantastic tool for team morale and performance reviews.

There are many customization options like changing the due dates, editing and adding questions, and different ways to track goals. Goals are extremely flexible with how they can be set up.

Navigation on the site as a user can be difficult since many pages are hidden from you. This forces you to find certain pages in odd ways.

Marketing Specialist in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool for perfomance reviews and weekly 1-on-1s

5 letzten Monat Neu

I like the reminders about my 1-on-1s and the detailed performance review. The performance review really made me dig deeper into my time at the company and encompassing all of my progress in one place. It was slightly challenging to compose my progress into one place but totally worth it!

The "to do" reminders are a little anxiety inducing but that's just because we report this information through ClickUp and it is just another place to put this information at. Although, that is an organization based issue.

Gareth N.
Web Developer in Südafrika

Nice and easy

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: 15Five is pretty intuitive, you don't really need much help to get started. It never got in the way of my day to day work routine. It also helped keep communication open between employees and management.

The feedback feature has a clean and simple UI. 15Five makes the whole process seamless and I never felt that it got in my way during office hours.

I only ever had one instance where there was a glitch while submitting feedback. Needless to say that day I lost quite a bit of information. It was a bit of an annoyance but thankfully it only happened once.

Shane M.
Manager, Field Services Group in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

15Five completely changed the way we lead our team

Kommentare: I signed my team up for 15Five some time ago, hoping that this software would somehow tell me the questions I needed to ask to help them grow. When we first started our journey, the suggested questions quickly ran out, though! This was actually a great thing, as I could see the potential value, but now I needed to develop my own questions. This has been a MASSIVE recognition - software can't tell me what to ask my team, but it sure can help me create a culture with my own questions! We use 15Five to manage a nationally-disbursed Field Team of 27 associates, and routinely have extremely high satisfaction within the team. Just last week, I sent out a survey to the team to rate their managers on 8 key indicators (including 15Five interactions) - the result was a 97% favorable rating across all 8 KPIs. There's a lot that goes into that high rating, but 15Five is the glue that holds us together!

- It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space" - The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance - The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five - The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals

- I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that - I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own - Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.

Nik A.
IT Manager in Neuseeland
Molkerei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

15Five - User, Reporting & Management Perspectives

Kommentare: User: A quick and easy way to provide feedback to management. Reporting: Easy to generate reports that clearly show how staff are feeling, and who is making a difference for other staff. Management: Productivity is linked to how staff are feeling, and 15Five quickly and regularly captures this information. This allows us to address any issues before they become a big problem and cost us too much in lost productivity. Also finding time to sit down with every staff member every week to get their feedback is nearly impossible. 15Five solves this problem by being online and therefore able to be completed and reviewed from anywhere and at any time.

User: A great tool for giving a quick update on my tasks and projects at the end of each week. Its like a log of my activity, challenges, decisions and outcomes. It is also a good place to raise any concerns & issues. Being online means I can complete my weekly update from anywhere, and at any time. Reporting: The API is brilliant. We have used the API to generate our own reports for senior management and staff that track how we are feeling as a company, the 'High Fives', and how everyone is going with their weekly 15Five feedback. Management: Senior management can quickly get an indication of how all staff are feeling, how all staff are getting on with their work, and who is making a difference for other staff. It also makes it easy to get regular feedback, and that feedback was very useful for annual reviews.

User: The software is very good at 'one-on-one' feedback, but most of us work as part of a team and this is perhaps one area that 15Five could develop further. Reporting: Would be useful to have Tags that we can assign for tasks and projects so that we can link them with our timesheet software to capture effort etc. Management: Would be useful to have sentiment analysis for comments on tasks and projects so that we could quickly identify strongly negative and positive comments.

Mike H.
Outbound Team Lead in USA
Einzelhandel

15Five is a great resource to promote employee engagement

Kommentare: One of my first questions in my 15Five, which I still see on occasion is a three part question. What are you proud of this week? What are you stressed about? What can we do to relieve these stresses? I always have something I'm proud of. For me, the challenges come from what am I stressed about. I introduced my newest management to a typical day for me, and she felt there were many times I should be stressed. She helped me to find those portions of my day, and take on some of the extra responsibilities so I was working at the same level of efficiency throughout the whole day. To be specific, she took on some of my start of shift responsibilities, as I am limited to how long I have to prepare. Also, she took on some of my preparation for on boarding the new hires I receive. And lastly, she rescheduled some of my pickups that were always coming at the same time at my end of shift when I was trying to multi task and finish our data input. I was working through all these challenges and not even realizing that I didn't have to until I had 15Five to effectively communicate where I could use an extra hand.

Everything. It has improved our open door policy by giving us another outlet for effective feedback. Also, the 15Five team is always looking towards improvements; inspiring to see that.

It took longer for me to learn how to use it effectively. That was my own personal struggle. When presented with this service, I just wanted to hurry up, fill it out and get through it. I now know how to manage my time, fill it out a little bit here and there so I am not rushing to finish it at the end of the week. Maybe a stronger emphasis on filling it out little by little thru the week so the client isn't doing what I was doing at first and rushing to finish it with out providing efficient responses to the questions.

Delilah B.
Delilah B.
Senior Culture and Operations Manager in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love 15Five! We are currently using almost every feature they have available.

I have been using 15Five for years, with multiple companies. Then when I met the CEO and crew at an event and spoke with one of the product leaders for their future performance review feature they wanted to roll out, it seems they ended up using EVERYTHING I described to them in detail of how I thought the NEW version of performance reviews should be like when they launched "Your Best Self"! (Very flattered and stoked) We've already trained the team and coined it as Jelli's YBS. I was using BambooHR's perf review and switched immediately. Also their High Fives have a great tracking source I find very valuable.

CS is always a tricky subject. Even though they have a great chat feature, the person I was speaking to was helpful and listen to the challenge with my BambooHR and 15Five integration, I believe she resolved the issue, but I never heard a follow up or closing ticket confirmation

Christina G.
Director of Culinary Development in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform for 1:1s, Feedback and Goal Tracking

I love that it's a one-stop-shop for manager-report 1:1s, feedback sessions and weekly status updates, as well as a platform for tracking individual, team and company-wide goals and OKRs. It's user-friendly and makes it easy to onboard quickly.

I have few problems with this platform! I wish it was easier to embed links to documents and websites from the 1:1 and 15five side - I often find myself wanting to link a document or presentation but am unable to do so.

Antwort von 15Five

Hi Christina, Thanks for sharing your feedback here. I understand your frustration with attachments in 1-on-1s. You can allow attachments to your team's 15Fives. This setting can be toggled on or off. Please let me know if you have questions about this. Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

Shivani K.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

15Five takes more than 15five to complete!

Kommentare: I absoluately love the concept of 15five. In my head it sounds great - you update your manager, takes 15 minutes of your time, your manager can comment and you can always be synced! It definitely provides another channel of communication with your manager which is very useful. My manager and I would use it guide our 1:1 meetings by creating a list of topics we want to discuss which was good. I think the interface and user experience is great for the tool! The problem i found with 15five were the following: - It usually took way more than 15 minutes for me to complete my review! The questions we set up were open ended so in order to add detail and value to it I really had to take time to think about what i wanted to write and say. -the questions are repetitive. Which they do offer you to change your questions - but it seems like a lot of work to do on a weekly basis. -questions should be rotated -Questions should be more quantitative for example rate 1-10 how are you are feeling etc... - I don't know how much value our managers actually got out of 15five. It worked for some teams/groups and it didn't for others. Their customer service is excellent and we even met with their team 1-2 times a year to discuss how we can make our usage better. Overall it was a good tool that we used, but I think overtime we just grew out of it.

Antwort von 15Five

Shivani! Wow so grateful for the review. Thanks for your candid feedback. I totally hear where you are coming from on the "time suck". We've come have some new features to help address these issues: -First let's look at deactivating repetitive questions. That will cut down on the time it takes to fill out your 15Five. Click the little pencil icon next to the duplicate question and click "deactivate". A simple change that will go a long way for everyone! -We have a Question Queue that will help you save time managing questions. It's an auto rotation of questions so they are kept fresh from week to week without the manual labor. -We have metrics for quantitative questions! Results are pulled into dashboards so you can get a quick glance on any topic you want to measure. I'll reach out separately to be sure I've taken care of all your concerns. Hope this is helpful! Thank you again for the review!

Todd W.
Todd W.
Director, HR & Employee Experience in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, lightweight yet powerful performance partnership tool.

Kommentare: It is the most meaningful performance management software I have ever used. It promotes weekly thought about "the next action" you need to take on your projects, it ensures that manager and team member are connecting regularly, it is easy to use and doesn't require an overwhelming amount of work to complete or review a report, and it naturally fits into other management best practices (e.g. one on one meetings, coaching, feedback, etc.).

I like that 15Five is focused on frequent, easy, meaningful check ins between manager and team members rather than annual performance reviews. The weekly check ins on near term work develop a rhythm of weekly talking about what is going on now, the work's relation to the larger goals and initiatives and it provides opportunity to spin off thornier topics into one on one conversations. The weekly questions provide opportunity to go into topics of career development, culture, and other future focused areas. The High Fives are a great way to bring in peer to peer recognition. Everyone loves getting a High Five!

I would like to be able to have more freedom in creating reports. The reporting that is currently available is helpful but I sometimes have needs to create more custom reports than are currently possible. Also, I would like to be able to have control over which High Fives show on the public feed (sometimes High Fives mention sensitive employee situations that you wouldn't want to include on the public feed).

Paul G.
Director - IT Ops and Tech Resources in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Been using 15Five for a year, it has proven to be effective in managing a distributed work team

Kommentare: Helps me keep in touch with remote team members. Provides a snapshot of the various activities that the team is participating. Provides a direct feedback loop between leaders and their team members.

The structure of 15Five allows the leader flexibility in how they would like their team to utilize the app. The leader can be very deliberate and direct the participants or can establish a framework and allow the team members to participate at their own level. The weekly questions are a great tool for getting a pulse on what is happening in a local team or with an individual, but it takes some coaching for some people to get comfortable with the questioning approach. My team has been challenged to embrace the tool as a social platform as this was not a natural behavior in our organization. It has taken some time, but many members of the team now provide High5's and other acknowledgement to team members that in the past would have gone unnoticed.

I am not a big fan of the "out of the box" dashboards and flash reports. They provide usage data versus business impacting data. It requires a commitment from the leader or administrator to get the information that they need to run their business from the standard reporting. More templates would be helpful especially after your team has been using the product so there is worthwhile information that can be mined from the application.

David T.
David T.
Outreach strategist at Born Again Media in USA

15Five keeps personal goals in focus

Kommentare: I love it. I am still in the works of getting the most out of it, would love it even more if it had a percentage calculator for the objectives. That would save me some time. A training section would be very beneficial for people that have not OKR's before. It would save many headackes.

15five is simple and easy to manage. Through time it has helped me realize how a treat my goals, and no surprise turns out I plan a lot and achieve little due to the fact that I get distracted with other goals along the way and forget the base ones. 15five allows me to see that by the end of each week, so now I plan less but stick to the goals that matter. I love the "High Fives" as I can congratulate team mates that helped me along the week. I also get high fives and get a sense to whom and what department my work is having the best impact, and which are not.

It does not have a statistical feature for the goals, so I use spread sheets to calculate goals that require a percentage. ANd most goals do if I want to have a sense of how much I have covered (20%, 33,54% etc.). So it still requires external tools to complete a report. A percentage calculator would be an easy thing to implement. I just found out that there is a vacation feature. But it was really buried in the configuration pannel, I would expect to see it on a more relevant section, like the main navigation top bar. OKR training for customers. I have seen a couple of blog posts, but not a training section that resembles more a mini course. Success stories using OKR's from customers would be awesome as well.

Caitlin W.
Youth Engagement Activator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

15/5 Great Management Tool

Kommentare: 15/5 is a fantastic tool for remote teams

There are several things I love about this software. The ability to check my co-workers 15/5's and see what types of tasks/goals they're working on weekly is useful in our remote team because it provides me with a reference which allows me to consider where I am in comparison to the rest of the team, and how I might shift my focus if need be. The High Five tool is also fantastic because it allows us to show our appreciation for the little things we do for one another, as a remote team we aren't always sure if the things we do actually make much of a difference and this allows us to give "kudos" to things which otherwise might go unrecognized.

One of the little issues I've had with this software is that it is difficult (Impossible?) to delete a task. A quick example of this: If I write "Arrange a meeting with ___" and later that day I realize this is not the person I should be meeting with, it is difficult to remove the task, and though I can mark it as complete, it still makes the task list look cluttered and looking back on 15/5, may cause confusion.

Jenny L.
Director in Taiwan
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Unique tool for keeping a pulse on employee engagement

Kommentare: Good experience and am interested to see where they go from here.

The many different ways you can nudge employees to enjoy and benefit from working together. From giving high fives to anyone in the company, to the weekly check on how employees are feeling, to asking targeted questions, all of these help to figure out how my team is doing and feeling. To make things even easier, we wrote an integration with Slack to make it even easier to give high fives. High fives are a nice way of encouraging team members to help each other, we tabulate all the high fives collected and distribute prizes accordingly. The 1 on 1 planning feature was also useful, it helped to focus the 1 on 1 conversation into a way of measure progress against key OKRs.

While 15five works well for specific use cases, it would be better served as part of a total HR solution. In the end, we found that the pricing was too expensive as our organization grew and budgets got tighter. It doesn't handle any core HR functions so it was hard to justify. I would love to see it become more integrated and attached with broader HR solutions.

Joshua S.
Joshua S.
Director of Project Management Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keeps Your Teams Focused - Never A Surprise

15Five has allowed me to be proactive in manging my team through our weekly 1:1's - getting a clear understanding of my employees' needs as well as their focus from week to week. Having the ability to ask strategic questions - and continually updating and revising them - allows me to get a review of my employees true reflection and state of mind. This has been valuable in so many ways - from how I interact with the employee; how they continue to progress on tasks; and where they're focus is on overall objectives. Being able to publically and privately provide kudos and immediate feedback - which help in the review process - ensures there is never a surprise to either myself or the employee.

Allowing collaboration (multiple owners) of an overall objective. You can have a parent objective, and multiple team members assigned to support the objective, but at time required to have duplicate child tasks - rather than having the ability to focus as a group. I appreciate the individual aspects, but being able to work as a group is equally important.

Kayla S.
Communications Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

15Five Review

Kommentare: I am not a supervisor in my organization, but I do fill out a 15Five survey every month. My supervisor creates a list of questions that allow us to discuss every aspect of my job, from how I am feeling about the culture and relationships with my coworkers, to where I feel I am stuck and need some guidance, and it asks about goals for the next month. My supervisor can easily comment back on my answers, and it allows us to touch base quickly if we are not able to meet in person. But, if there is an area that we need to discuss, we can prioritize that and schedule a meeting to discuss it. I love that we can give high fives to others, and we can help encourage people regularly.

This is a great software that allows you to check in with your teammates on a regular basis. The ease of use for this project is perfect, and it is clear, clean, and easy to navigate. I love that the supervisor creates whatever questions they think are applicable for this time period, and then all team members are able to answer the same questions. This gives an overall sense of the culture, the feel of the company as a whole. It helps identify gaps, places where a team member may be stuck, but also where your team is excelling. We use the goals feature every month that we send this out, and it truly helps us organize, prioritize, and stay on track. I would highly recommend this software to any and every company out there.

I really don't have anything that I haven't liked so far. This is a great software that allows you to check in with your team mates on a regular basis.

Paid Media Specialist in USA

Excellent Way to Track Employee Goals and Sentiment

Kommentare: 15Five has allowed my company to hold itself, its employees, and its departments accountable to their predefined as well as prescribed goals. The high five forum allows employees to boost each other. The goals sections hold the company and its employees accountable. The questions section lets an organization hear from its employees in a way traditional open forums do not.

15Five makes it easy to input and track personal, department, and company goals A great app UX makes it easy to use on the go The high five feature is great for company culture as it gives employees a forum to support each other and give public recognition The questions feature lets you easily survey your department or entire organization, which is a great way to discover new ideas that management might not have thought of.

I don't have a single thing about this software that would keep me from recommending. It is, in my mind, the best I have encountered when it comes to goal tracking.

Controller in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great management resource

Kommentare: Organizational tool to keep my team moving towards their goals and ensuring we are offering a culture that matches our values.

I love the actionable items to track 1:1's so that my team and I reference the same listing and that it carries forward to the next meeting. I don't have to keep track of a spreadsheet or paper with notes. It is all there for me.

The OKR's can be clunky when wanting to see all the different inputs into a departmental or company goal. It would be helpful to see the direct links in a better way that is more easily digested.

Antwort von 15Five

Hi, Thanks so much for the review. Really glad you are benefiting from the new 1:1 agendas! One a separate note, I'm sorry you are having a bad experience with OKRs. I wonder if you are referencing our old OKR feature that was always in beta and never fully developed (it is indeed clunky). In its place, we created a new fully-fledged Objectives feature. I'd be happy to share more if you'd like to send me an email. I want you to have a great experience with every aspect of our software so please do reach out. Even if it is the new Objectives feature you are referencing we'd love to hear how we can improve. Thanks again for the review. Have a great day! Sincerely, Priscilla Zorrilla 15Five Customer Success Manager