Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Richard C.
Senior Business Analyst
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

Vorteile: I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

Nachteile: The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Jenna S.
Customer Success Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Vorteile: Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

Nachteile: I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Awesome Recognition Platform

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Erin V.
Team Supervisor
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, awardco helps with productivity. The ability to give out points makes contests more competitive.

Vorteile: Awardco allows employees to recognize great behaviors on all levels. What I like the most is it's ease of use and the email feature that notifies you when someone recognizes you. The autofill feature when typing in the name of an employee is also very helpful in case you don't know the correct spelling of a coworkers name. I also enjoy the reporting to see who has been awarded recently and who has been awarded the most/least.

Nachteile: What I like least is how you have to choose filters before reporting generates. It'd be nice if it auto populated to your team's name. Also, when someone "like" or selects and emoji on a comment, it would be nice to get a notification somehow.

N/A

Donna F.
Payroll
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Selecting an award

Vorteile: User friendly - very easy to use and understand.

Nachteile: N/A - I do not have any Cons.............

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Amanda N.
Benefits Admin
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program! Awardco makes it so easy to recognize someone in an immediate and tangible way. Now we don't save recognition for the annual review alone. It's easy to praise someone for something they just did for a client or co-worker. Another great side benefits it seeing my co-workers almost giddy when their chosen item arrives from Amazon - they proudly display the item and declare they got it with their 'points'. It's a great system.

Vorteile: I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Simple to Use and Linked to Amazon

Sarah H.
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Verbraucherdienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Agents are awarded with points when they participate in activities and meetings, we use the points as contest prizes, and for recognition. It helps foster a positive environment and really motivates agents! We love it!

Vorteile: Searches are simple and linked in to Amazon. Descriptions and photos of products available for purchase with points are listed. My colleagues and I absolutely love earning and getting awarded points! It helps drive performance and participation. I have redeemed points on numerous occasions, and each and every time it has been a breeze to go through the process. Shipping is very fast as well. I am a very satisfied user, and I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to encourage and reward their staff! Who doesn't like to shop on Amazon?!

Nachteile: Maybe link in more than just one option for redemptions. While I LOVE Amazon, it would be nice to be able to get restaurant gift cards or movie theater cards, something like that. Also, it would be great to have a link to see the full item description on Amazon, or just have that info on Awardco. I have had to do additional research at times off of Awardco before selecting an item.

I love AWARDCO!

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Brittany U.
Reservation representative
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love being able to earn points on this platform. It really makes me feel appreciated and acknowledged. This is an awesome platform for any employer to have.

Vorteile: I love that the company I work for decided to implement this program for its employees. I Love having the ability to recognize and shout out my coworkers and manager. I also love the recognition that I get for the hard work that I do

Nachteile: The only thing that I feel takes a little bit a time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also on award coat but I understand completely. The only thing that I feel takes a little bit of time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also an awardco but I understand completely

Great Product!

Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awardco is a great reward program for businesses and employees. This system allows for a variety of rewards for hard work. Employees are more likely to participate in company programs when they feel they are working toward something they want.

Vorteile: Awardco is a great product in allowing users to choose their reward(s) versus some ordinary product they may or may not like. The use of this system also allow for a variety of choices which isn’t necessarily used in other places. People want variety.

Nachteile: The only con I can say this system has is a fee associated with the visa reward card should you opt for a physical card instead of an e card. People should have full access to their funds without feeling like they are giving it up.

A great user experience using Awardco!

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Michelle R.
Sr. Investment Analyst
Vermögensverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Awardco, we have realized the benefits of employee engagement and a sense of company-wide motivation/incentive to continue performing at a high quality level. It is a fantastic tool and well worth the investment!

Vorteile: The software is user friendly and intuitive to navigate. I like the "Feed" feature under the "Thank You" tab where employees get public recognition for their accomplishments, and you can set alerts to your specific department to see when awards are given. There is also a more than satisfactory amount of options for spending your award dollar balance.

Nachteile: I experienced slight confusion differentiating between the "Thank You" and "Nominate" tab. A different naming convention can be used for each tab or the content in each tab can be more distinctly identified.

Nice way to reward employees for a job well done

Michael J.
Support Engineer Tier 1

Kommentare: I am an end user, not an Admin or decision maker. Our company uses this to reward employees for work above and beyond the call of duty. It's really cool when I get Amazon gift cards for that!

Vorteile: I like that I can redeem my points for gift cards or merchandise using Amazon. Pretty much anything that's available for purchase on Amazon can be ordered through Awardco.

Nachteile: It's not as easy to find items as it should be. You sometimes have to visit Amazon to find the exact spelling of the item in order to locate it in Awardco. The search limits to only so many (50 at last check) results, although this may have changed recently.

A great motivator

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Scott C.
Rep Communications Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience using Awardco. It's just as much fun to give out reward points and comments of affirmation as it is to receive them. I highly recommend this service.

Vorteile: Awardco is a wonderful tool for encouraging employees and acknowledging their accomplishments. Not only can comments be shared for all to see expressing gratitude for a job well done, but employees can be rewarded with points redeemable for merchandise of their choosing--things they actually want! I've very much enjoyed using this system.

Nachteile: Although this system works in conjuction with Amazon, the selection of merchandise available is somewhat limited and does not reflect Amazon's full catalog. Despite that, there is plenty of good stuff to choose from.

Awardco Review

Charlie B.
Storekeeper
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Employees are taking a liking to Awardo because they have the option to purchases items from Amazon and not have to choose from a predetermined gift list. Also more varieties of gift cards available.

Vorteile: Awardco is user friendly. Very easy to navigate and self explanatory. Employees say it is a lot easier to work with and better items to purchase.

Nachteile: Currently, I personally don't see anything I don't like of the software.

Every company should be using Awardco for rewarding tenure!

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I loved being rewarded for my tenure. Awardco's software allowed my organization to schedule awards on anniversaries and I was the proud recipient of such an award. Honestly, even though the awardco award was monetarily less than my quarterly bonus, it was more of a delight to receive! It showed me in some small way that the organization cares about my tenure, which is something I've NEVER felt before in my entire experience here. Keep it up!

Nachteile: I didn't like Awardco's search. There is no good way to browse for things you might be interested in. You have to know exactly what you want to search for. I ended up browsing on Amazon directly, then when I found something I wanted, I pasted in an abbreviated product description into awardco to find it. Although your search domain is pretty much anything sold by Amazon.com, it was not obvious at first why the points value was higher than the dollar amount found directly on Amazon. I later learned, that it is that way because it accounts for tax! Who knew? That could have been more transparent from the start.

User friendly

Kim G.
I'm coordinator
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have had no issues at all. Always works smoothly for me.

Vorteile: How user friendly it is and the amount of things you can do within the different applications to make my job easier.

Nachteile: How each program has different ways to accomplish the same thing. It can be confusing when you have to remember which program you are in each time.

I love awardco!

Candace R.
Patient care assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with awardco was great I’m glad the organization that I work for offers this it’s very convenient for me I hope it continues to stay around.

Vorteile: I love this software very much I’m so glad I work at an organization that uses this it’s very convenient and reliable works perfectly every time I use it.

Nachteile: There are no cons it works perfectly I wouldn’t change anything about it .

Overall Good Experience

Rachel H.
Loan Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, I was pleased. I would like for the award items to be a lot more "browser-friendly." That said, the functionality was a good overall experience.

Vorteile: I liked that it was relatively easy to use and fairly intuitive. If you know what you are looking for, it's easy to locate what you need.

Nachteile: It is not intuitive as far as browsing. If you don't know what you're looking for, you will not have many choices presented with a general search. It's clear that there are many more options, but they don't appear without a specific search.

Easy to use

Dolly C.
Assistant Corporate Secretary
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am an end-user and as such, had a wonderful experience.

Vorteile: As an end-user, I found this program very easy to use. There was a plethora of gifts to choose from.

Nachteile: In my experience using this software, I did not encounter any difficulties so I'm unable to identifiy any cons.

AWARDCO

Kellie S.
Pt Service Support
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy the Awardco site, all items I have purchased up to this point, have been great, no complaints! :)

Vorteile: I have enjoyed using the sight, I am able to move around in sight with ease, no delay waiting on pages to open, a great choice of selections for some items & very pleased with the speed of delivery!

Nachteile: Not always will it provide the option of reviewing items in your budget amount, I believe if that option was available with every search I enter - it would be more of enjoyable experience.

Feeling Valued!

Vanessa J.
Communications Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great and easy to use! It makes me work a bit harder at work knowing that I am tangibly being awarded.

Vorteile: I love that it is very easy to use. The setup makes me want to write a recognition for my coworkers.

Nachteile: The pricing for items seems a bit off from Amazon. I wish it were the same. Better value for items with the points I earn.

Great software to use

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Megan L.
Salesperson
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked the ease of the software and how easy it is to use it.

Nachteile: Not much about the software I didnt like.

Awesome service

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Alicia S.
refarral rep
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: the ease of use of the software and finding the product and how to use it and it is fast

Nachteile: i have not found any cons with this software

Awardco is great incentive

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Tara B.
Guest service representative
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have enjoyed it. I have used points before. But it’s hard to earn points because management is frugal with spending them.

Vorteile: It is an incentive program that can be utilized by management and team member to grant points to team members who go above and beyond. It is a helpful tool to use on property to stein up friendly competition.

Nachteile: Management in property doesn’t activity hand out points. If the software is available to them, it should be utilized.

Rewards

Michael W.
Assistant Kitchen Manager
Restaurants, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been able to redeem multiple gift cards for my own personal use. Emailed to me for instant use which is great.

Vorteile: Makes thing very easy to reward employees with points. Also very easy to redeem gift cards for yourself.

Nachteile: Only a few gift cards not available for purchase. But there are still plenty of options to choose from.

Great Rewards!

Michelle S.
CSR
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, Its nice getting and giving recognition. The gift card options are wonderful.

Vorteile: Easy to use, creates great team atmosphere and environment

Nachteile: No cons, It's so easy to use. We like being able to provide positive feedback immediately after it happens.

AWARDCO

Lynda J.
CSR
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have used Awardco since our company implemented it almost a year ago. I love the user friendly software, and simply being able to order what I want!

Nachteile: Nothing, it is very user friendly and lets me choose what I want!