Über Awardco

Eine Plattform für die Anerkennung und das Engagement von Mitarbeitenden, die sich in Amazon integriert, um einfach und flexibel eine Belohnung als Anerkennung zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über Awardco

Easy to spend and use the money I earn-I like that I can use my money on Amazon or get a gift card.

I can't honestly say I disliked anything about the process or the experience of using Awardco.

Bewertungen zu Awardco

4,9

Awardco hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4.560 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Awardco bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (4.560)

Richard
Richard
Senior Business Analyst in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Kommentare: Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Aaron
Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Positive experience, the customer service concern I had was resolved seamlessly.

Ease of use. Integration with Amazon is a great feature.

Amazon pricing is higher through Awardco than direct.

Andrea
Software Developer in USA

Terrible product

Kommentare: Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which color I wanted, so that was out. Be prepared to buy basic items, not things that you actually want. I added a huge Lego set to my cart, but it disappeared before I could complete the purchase. I finally decided to search for gift cards. Thankfully, there is a large assortment. So, I ordered three Amazon gift cards that totaled up to the number of points I have available. I have yet to receiv an email to say that my order has been processed, shipped, received, nothing. That was May 11th. The order shows processed, but it is now June 9th and I still haven't heard anything from Awardco. This is $150 in gift cards that has just vanished. It was my 10 year anniversary present from my company. Next time I'll just take the Visa gift card and company pin. This entire experience has been a complete nightmare, and I have given this feedback to everyone. A waste of time. Horrible experience.

I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

Trisha
VP Engagement and Comms
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rewards from Awardco!

Kommentare: Excellent experience! I really appreciate that the system is available for use and encourage people to use it regularly.

Options to select an item after receiving an award. Options to reward others. Options to purchase up on items of interest if the $ award given doesn't meet the purchase price of something of interest. Options to create your own gift card amount Options for egift cards because there is a lot of fraud with actual gift cards in stores now.

not used enough by the team. The more everyone on the team and supervisors use this system, the more positive the culture will be.

Alex
Stock Plan Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

New to me, and I love it!

Kommentare: I think my company failed to introduce and educate me on Awardco, or I somehow totally missed it with onboarding. I suddenly started receiving recognitions, looked into it, stumbled upon the Awardco site/tool, and it seemed clear enough. I felt uncomfortable for a while about how exactly the points and ultimately $ were funded. I still don't know, but I've just been going with it. At some point, I finally became curious about how to redeem. It seemed intuitive enough, and almost "too good to be true" that 1 point = 1$. That's very generous of BPM! I didn't spend much time looking at the options to redeem, because the items in the catalog didn't catch my attention or interest me much. I was super happy to see that I could redeem into a credit card! So, I became an even bigger fan! I love the interaction with coworkers, feeling appreciated, validated, and the fun friendly element of it.

Awardco's interface and feature suite is very nice. It's complex enough to be useful but not too cluttered etc. I really appreciate that email notifications are sent out to clue you in about being recognized or prompting you to recognize points before they expire.

I really can't think of anything negative about Awardco, and I'm kind of a critical user who is frustrated by many apps, websites, interfaces etc. Awardco has been awesome.

Alicia
Cage Shift Supervisor in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great rewards program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great program!! Like the feed to employees can be see employees outstanding service.

Great options to choose from, you can receive products or can order e-gift cards. Many options to choose from.

Sometime the shipping may take time to receive, depends on the product. I thought i ordered a new Air Fryer, turned out to be a restored item.

Kelly
Senor Account Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awardco has been great for me!

Kommentare: Awardco has been easy to use and I've enjoyed the rewards that I've been able to select. Donating $100.00 to Special Olympics or buying a new pair of shoes as a reward for my effort is a lot nicer than getting another clear plastic trophy with a clock that doesn't work.

I'm a sales rep at a large company. I've seen a lot of different rewards programs. Some have been cash, others have been specific travel options, and many others have included gift cards. While I've never turned down a single reward, Awardco has made it a nicer process for me. I get some recognition points for my birthday, and for my work anniversary, but most of them come from sales achievements. I've used points for donations to Special Olympics and Miracle Children's Network. I've also used points for company swag and to buy items I needed from Amazon. Once, I even cashed in my points for money that was added directly to my paycheck. It's been really great.

The interface with Amazon is a little cumbersome and when items, like shirts or shoes, have multiple size options, the system doesn't allow you to pick an item and then pick the size.

Rodrigo
Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very nice program

Kommentare: Daily check on how colleagues reward each other, busting team efforts and motivation.

How easy and straight forward it is to use.

Cost constraints, I wish we had a larger budget for this program. It's not really nice only having $25 to split among my whole team.

Stephanie
Administrative Assistant in USA

Awardco Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This is an easy and user-friendly product that will give employees and managers a way to recognize each other and allow for some gifts to be distributed based on recognitions.

I have been a user for over a year now and I do like that I can recognize anyone in a quick manner. We all are so very busy these days and if a program is too cumbersome (i.e. has to many steps) people will not utilize it. I find Awardco is very easy to use with only a few "keystrokes" to make an impact for others. I also like that you can recognize a group of people or just a single person. The choice to make a posting private or for everyone to see is also a nice function.

Currently I have not found anything that I do not like.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use for Recognition

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like using Awardco to recognize my peers and employees. I login to Awardco at least 2-3 times per week to check my points, read the feed and recognize others.

Awardco is easy to use for recognition. You just login and look for the person's name. You can then start typing to recognize your peer.

It would be nice to have some sort of incentive when redeeming Awardco points. For example, 40 Awardco points for $50 AMZ egift.

Jaime
Manager, Corporate Procurement in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awardco - you are my sunshine

Kommentare: ease of implementation - once the right key internal decision makers are identified and were a part of the project team to make those look and feel decisions, the kick-off to sandbox, to testing, to Prod/Live was seamless

Amazon shopping interface with the redemption of points, makes for a very rich and trendy service award UX

The reporting capability from the seat of the admin could be more robust

Jenna
Customer Success Manager in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Kommentare: Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Jennifer
Training Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awardco review

Kommentare: Overall, I really appreciate the support that I get. My CSM would always get back to me and explain things further, if I needed.I feel that it is easy to use and things are not complicated to do. Steps for each process aren't too difficult.

Our company chose Awardco because of it's ease of use and the option of shopping directly on Amazon. Gift cards are great choices, but sometimes people will not use them, so allowing shopping and having it shipped to your house was a great choice. Giving a recognition is a few easy steps and we wanted something that was easy for all our employees to be able to do.

When we were in the transition phase of setting this up, there was an organized project management tool used, which we never used before. We had some hiccups with it, but then we received guidance and it went smoother.I will say that we had been handed over to some different people over time, which I understand that people change positions, but some of the communication differed. Sometimes finding the info you may need, such as a certain report, can be a little challenging.

Candy
VP HR in USA
Druck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best platform I've used - and I've used a lot of them.

Kommentare: Our employees love AwardCo and use it often to give props to employees across the company. It's integrated with our MS Teams all-employee channel for visibility and it's fun to see other employees respond and reply to posts. Our finance team has the reports they need and customer service is responsive.

A point is a dollar - no smoke and mirrors as to what a chosen prize costs. If you purchase something on Amazon you get it in a few days. The platform is super easy to customize and administer. I wish AwardCo made a HRIS system - I would hop to them in a heartbeat. Customer service is fantastic as well. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]! [sensitive content hidden] was our implementation lead and she deserves applause as well.

The funding accounting takes a little getting used to, but whenever I had a question I got the help I needed.

Jennie
Quality Assurance in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love Awardco

Kommentare: I absolutely love Awardco. 10/10

That is is so easy to use and promote throughout the company.

There really isnt anything I don't like.

Weick
Firefighter paramedic in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The greatness of Awardco

Kommentare: Overall I have had an amazing experience with Awardco. I have received awards and giving awards that would have normally been dismissed as normal day to day activities. It’s the recognition of these task that make people more likely to give more effort.

Awardco is just a great overall program. The overall setup is easy to use both to navigate the site, give awards, or to redeem points. With this program you can recognize people for the little things we feel go unnoticed both improving moral and overall production.

Probably only the ability to search for more products on the Amazon tab.

George
QA in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This has been a great program!

Kommentare: I was skeptical of Awardco at first but have found it one of the best rewards programs I've experienced.

One of my favorite things about the Awardco program is the ease of use and the vast quantity of rewards that we can purchase through the program.

I would like to be able to narrow down employee milestones by my department.

Shannon
Finance Partner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enjoy the awards I receive through Awardco!

Kommentare: Awardco is a great software and would recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to give employee recognition or rewards.

Awardco is super user friendly and easy to use. Super glad my company uses Awardco!

I can not think of anything I do not like. Great Software!

Derek
Field Service Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Appreciation & Improvements

Kommentare: I love it and use it nearly daily. I love being able to recognize others for what I am aware of which may not always be known or visible to other leaders in the corporation.

The ability to send to anyone in the company. The ability to get gift cards for placed most tend to shop.

There is no way to see the intended Award vs. the approved award.

Lindsey
Employee Experience Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product with many options

Kommentare: AwardCo is currently housing all peer to peer recognitions, service anniversary program, wellness program, and will be a large part of our employee appreciation week. It is a fantastic one stop shop for all employee recognition which is great for busy staff to work in to their dat. easy and fast means more recognition and happier employees.

The entire process was easy. I have had a great experience creating updates and new programs from the success of the initial roll out. Any idea for the software they are able to execute.

The cost of their storefront was unfortunately too much, however they were able to work out a way to function with out current vendor at no additional cost.

Travis
Principal Clinical Data Manager in USA
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Engaging and rewarding

I have grown quite fond of the various reward options but I have always loved the ability to keep tabs on all the peer-to-peer recognition in the company. It's a simple tool but it does exactly what it should do and it does this well.

I would always welcome additional rewards but I don't have any true negatives. It would be "nice to have" the ability to receive all recognitions, including work anniversaries, with the automated tracking e-mail.

Ashlyn
Surgery Scheduler in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ashlyn Rofick's Review

Kommentare: Very happy with this Software - a positivity booster like this is a fantastic asset in a Team Based company like ours!

I love the way this is a tool purely for the use of positivity and building people up. Both Teammates and those in Leadership have the opportunity to recognize Outstanding moments as well as those that are Quietly Consistent. Anytime an AWARDCO Email pops up, you are instantly happy to check it!

I only wish that there were more points allowed for team mates to give to others. Maybe instead minimizing the total points we are able to give, we maybe just have limits on how OFTEN we can give points to INDIVIDUALS. For example: Currently if I wanted to thank about 8 people on my team with the 5point gift option, I would not be able to because I don't have enough points. But Ideally, I could thank each one of them with the 5point option but would have to wait an allotted amount of time before any of them were eligible to be thanked with that option again.

katherine
insurance advocate in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awardco Review

Kommentare: I truly enjoyed the awardco points

Having the ability to click on the website from the work website and make a quick purchase

did not offer everything/for example I could not find some items when I scroll thru Amazon and also there was hardly any price differences

Jodi
Human Resource Generalist in USA
Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We love Awardco!

Kommentare: The Awardco team has all been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Our employees love the fact that they can use their points to purchase gift cards and get items directly from Amazon. Our supervisors/managers like being able to publicly recognize their employees any time they want, even if its without awarding points.

We love the redemption options. There are so many more options than the last program we offered.

There aren't a lot of options in the company store (that you don't have to pay to have), and the options they do have are a bit on the spendy side for our employees.

Bethany
Rental Replacement Representative in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love Awardco!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Awardco has been great. I like to see that my coworkers appreciate the small details I try and do for them.

I like how easy it is to recognize someone for something they did and that other's can see it as well. Makes you feel good when you send it and when you see that someone recognized the efforts you put into you job. I like how the points let you get things that you really want instead of something that you will never use again.

If you could add GIF to the Awardco process that would be cool. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.