Über Citrix ADC

Dienstleistungs-Plattform mit Lastausgleich-Funktionalität über mehrere Plattformen

Erfahre mehr über Citrix ADC

Sometimes I get kicked off the system or lose connectivity which disrupts my work - but this may not be the system, and rather the internet.

Bewertungen zu Citrix ADC

4,0

Citrix ADC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Citrix ADC bereits verwendet?

Diogo
Diogo
Helpdesk in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Application delivery driver in a single environment

Citrix allows integration of employee access to a single controller. Therefore, it is easier to manage and control the accesses. Identify failures and incidents.

There are some pre settings to use. And most of the time this hurts the use. Like the fact that the plugin only works on a particular operating system. The biggest problems are microinformatics

Brianna
Brianna
Manager, Delegate Acquisition in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User- friendly, I like being able to log on from my computer at home

Kommentare: Being able to access my work info from home, as well as being able to access company- wide info from an office- to- office basis.

I have been using Netscaler/ Citrix for the past 3 years at my place of employment. It is user- friendly, and I like being able to log on to my work files at home. We use Citrix throughout New York and Florida- and it's beneficial being able to view the shared drive among offices.

Sometimes I am logged off of Citrix randomly, or it freezes company- wide and we have to call customer support to get it back and running. I have heard similar accounts from colleagues who work for different companies as well.

Timothy
IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Its works most of the time.

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Citrix is positive. The issues we run in to are bothersome, yet minor.

What I like the most about Citrix is it is available for almost every device. We are able to access various Intranets easily and efficiently.

it doesnt always work. Random error keep users from being able to connect to certain places. Leaving no recourse but to uninstall and reinstall the application.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great all in one networking appliance

Love using this appliance, it has a ton of features including SSO, AAA authentication, load balancing, SSL offloading, N-Factor authentication and it all integrated seamlessly into an HTML5 console. I have been a user of F5 in the past and my experience with NetScaler far surpasses it in terms of direct integration and ability to be VPX, MPX or SDX.

I would like better support for the AppFlow protocol which seems to be the one feature with tons of issues since inception resulting in constant crashes of the appliance. The appliance is great if this feature is turned off but would be nice to have a definite fix.

Gabriela
Director of Operations in Uruguay
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The bridge between our awesome clients and our organization

Kommentare: We use it daily to perform our tasks that include but aren't exclusive to emails and reports. We share content with our clients and keep up to date with our internal goals, production and quality content.

We have all the apps we need on the portal to ensure we can deliver and meet all expectations for our clients. It gives us security and trust on both ends when handling confidential or sensitive information.

So far there are no cons about the software. We really enjoy using it.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Tech Advisor in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung

When you need a virtual desktop

There are times when an Apple environment just won't work and you need a virtual windows desktop environment. This allows an iPad to be used for almost anything including running Java applications. It is easy to setup and use.

Anytime you run a windows environment on an Apple device there will be a slow down. The keyboard also doesn't always stay on the screen and sometimes blocks what you are trying to type.

Marie
Software Specialist in USA

User and Administrator of Citrix

I like that we are able to access our applications from anywhere and it's very secure. Since upgrading we have had a much better experience with the product.

I am an administrator but only need to assist our users occasionally. I feel like they could improve on the ease of things.

Brian
Brian
Network Services Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Load Balancer and Secure Gateway for Citrix XenApp

Many features and very flexible configuration. Work great with Cisco XenApp secure gateway connection. Can be used to load balance a verity of platforms.

Networking can be difficult to get working correctly in a dual subnet deployment.

Tilmon
Tilmon
Vice President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Secure platform for remote users

This allows our it team to offer complete access by user to our secure environment.

There was quite a bit of configuration issues to use 2fa with Google authenticator

Ozan Dursun
IT SECURITY SENIOR EXPERT in Türkei
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix

Kommentare: they are good

Very simple to use. Easy to make identification. directing you.

waf needs to renew itself in the field. the old was thick.

Stefanos
Cloud consultant in Griechenland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Citrix Application Delivery Management review

Kommentare: I have been using Citrix ADC primarily as Citrix ICA reverse proxy for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, a feature known as Citrix Gateway (former Netscaler Gateway). The virtual appliance is a Citrix custom build of the FreeBSD kernel. This means improved efficiency, performance and security. Many bugs have been resolved in the latest releases (13.x) and the Citrix Support community is very vibrant and supportive of any issue which may arise. I have had no issues in the day to day operations and the product gives the administrator peace of mind.

I enjoy the flexibility of Citrix ADC in terms of deployment options. Citrix ADC is supported by all major hypervisor platforms, including Microsoft Hyperv, VMware VSpehere and Citrix Hypervisor. It can be running on MPX (hardware appliance), SDX (virtual machine inside multitenant hardware appliance) or VPX as a lower cost VM solution. Also there are various features available which cover the full expected spectrum of a Layer-7 application gateway device. There are various editions so that each organization can choose the best value for money according to their requirements.

There is relatively high implementation cost which is primarily due to high licensing cost. However Citrix ADC is a leader in its category in terms of overall quality and feature set so there is a reason for the high licensing cost.

Kevin
General Manager in Australien
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix is the ultimate office away from the office.

Kommentare: We currently contract estimators in Vietnam and citrix has provided a perfect platform for them to access all our systems and process seamlessly putting more money on the bottom line.

I dont think there is anything out there that is as useful or flexible as Citrix when it comes to running a remote office. It is the ultimate mobile office I can access on any PC anywhere in the world and if Im caught on the run i can access my reports on my phone or tablet.

Although it has improved significantly over the years the mobile apps are still a bit clunky unless you have a mouse to navigate around, the mouse tool does work but can be a bit slow and inaccurate. I dont need to use it on my mobile device for long so its not a big issue for me but my supervisors with big fingers do find it a bit awkward.

IT Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for the new remote landscape

Kommentare: We purchased NetScaler before COVID but found its value during COVID. It allowed our workforce the ability to go work remote at a moments notice with out the need to reconfigure network security or purchase hardware or additional VPN licenses.

This product allows my users to securely connect to their published apps from any where with an internet connection and any device using Citrix Workspace.

The setup of this requires some advanced knowledge and training. Trying to wing it is not recommended and will most likely result in security holes and reduced or no functionality.

Thea
Customer Service Representative in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A CSR's honest thoughts with Citrix

Citrix is a very excellent tool for us in initiating our tasks as CSR and delivering effective/positive customer experience. It's shortcuts come in handy whenever assisting real time and is proven efficient during live calls. The design is sleek and easy to understand, the tabs and graphics is cute and at the same time unconventional. I highly recommend this for massive ramps since it's easy to navigate from, from the dashboard to the tabs. Your data is secured in this VDI. Since you log it out for every session and it saves your progress and information for every log in.

There are some bugs to be fixed such as how the performance of the website is when taking in loads of data, sometimes it really takes time for the data to show especially when you forgot to log out properly from the previous session. But so far when you follow through the proper procedures it works perfectly fine.

Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Swiss Army Knife of Networking

Kommentare: Greta experience, would happily recommend this product a a great load balancer and content engine.

Very good software that is available as virtual or physical appliance with tons of networking features such as load balancing, rewrites, SSO, MFA, gateway, web content engine, application firewall (among others). Very low on maintenance and can run stable for years on end.

Citrix support is notoriously bad. I would recommend leveraging a third party consulting company for implementation and support of this and other Citrix products.

Bob
tier 3 in USA

Perfect Device to run VDI and Virtualization

I love this can be Hardware or Appliance on VM Host. This has so much versitility that you can mange parts of your network without need for other expensive hardware. The setup is easy for higher level techs and it makes setting up a VDI environment so easy.

Expensive, and if you need redundancy on a physical it will cost. If your not careful configuring it you can end up in a world of hurt in your environment.

Rusty
Sr Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Netscaler is like a network swiss-army knife.

Kommentare: Load balancing is probably the most common application, but the SSL VPN works well, with full support for multiple 2-factor authentication vendors.

You can purchase hardware appliance or software (virtual machine). Places like Google use Netscaler for the SSL offloading. It is also used a lot for load-balancing and SSL VPN. What can be done with the NetScaler is amazing. You can define rules to rewrite TCP packets to support custom applications (usually this is for authentication). Citrix support is great and top-notch.

The complexity can be overwhelming. It's not the kind of thing you just plug in and learn by clicking on stuff. You need to have a deep understanding of networking. The price is also a drawback, as these things are expensive.

Rebecca
Medical Biller in USA

I have worked on Citrix for a number of years - it's a decent product with some frustrating faults.

I appreciate the ease of use. I also like that the search functionality - there are a number of ways to search for files. The product is easily customizable to meet the needs of the business.

The software can be very slow, on a somewhat frequent basis. There are also often outages, with little communication.

Jonathan
I.T. Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very stable remote access solution.

Kommentare: Overall it does what we want and it does it very well.

Our NetScaler has never gave us any issues in the years its been in service. We use it for remote access to our Citrix apps and it is very responsive and works very well.

The only con i would say is setting up an SSL cert on the device can be challenging.

Peter
Vice President - Asset Management in USA

Easy to sign into the system and allows me to work remotely. Great tool to share information

Ability to access my work from anywhere allows me to travel and stay connected. It's the heartbeat of all my work and don't wouldn't be able to work without it

MELISSA
Human Resources in USA

ease of use and great potential

I like that we can get all the employee info and links to additional tracking of items all in one program. I can run reports on anything I like and print right from there.

Not a lot of how to on the program, its more a fly by the seat of your pants kind of learning curve.

It was implemented to balance network traffic and applications, these functions works just fine

Balancing can be configured easily for heterogeneous applications and once it's done it works fine without trouble

Lack of technical people with knowledge in the region. Support from local vendors is not good so you will need to have support from the matrix

Jaime
dds in USA

It has a lot of great tools in the software, yet I find it very glitchy.

Kommentare: It is a daily helpful tool.

I like how it notifies you when something does not add up right. I also like the reports that it can generate.

It crashes often. I have had it freeze plenty of times or give me error messages where I will have to log out.

Great Networking Appliance

Kommentare: One of the best load balancing devices on the market with many other capabilities.

Users love the efficiency gained through SSO and load balancing allows for a great experience. Citrix works best with Citrix so pairing with XenDesktop and XenMobile and ShareFile creates an even better experience.

It's packed with functionality and can be seen as complicated. Networking team will need to have a deep understanding of networking in order to take full advantage of its capabilities. Training and certification is recommended.

Melissa
Radiology transcriptionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great program

Kommentare: I use this to connect with work to transcribe reports.

I love the ease of using this software for my everyday work.

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.