Über Dat Keypoint

Transport management solution designed for freight exchange businesses that helps manage carrier tracking, asset management, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Dat Keypoint

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Dat Keypoint bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Leslieann G.
Leslieann G.
Safety Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to post and find loads

Kommentare: It has made our ability to post loads and drivers amuch faster and easier there fore making us more money and keeping our drivers busier.

It's easy to post loads and find loads for your driver

Can be cumbersome trying to narrow search

Joseph L.
Customer Service Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Past User

Kommentare: My favorite. Easy to post loads.
Easy to manage freight and determine between urgent and not urgent shipments
Great Customer Service!!!!!

The best part of Keypoint is the Organization. They have 4 filters. Matched to a Carrier Planned ( Carrier is on their way to pickup) Picked Up (Carrier is loaded) Delivered This was so easy to learn as a new user and being completely new to the freight industry. I would recommend this to any size broker.

Occasionally we would have connection issues. This is going to happen whatever system you are using.

Beverly W.

THIS SOFTWARE IS AWFUL

Kommentare: My overall experience has been terrible with this site I keep it around as an emergency load board to possibly find last minute freight.

The customer service responds quickly and are very helpful.I have had virtually no hold time when contacting customer service.

The load board has a terrible lag & you have to manually refresh for new loads to show up on the site.By the time I refresh the site and call on the load it is gone.The price should be much lower because I personally find maybe 1-2 loads that work for my trucks a week compared to other services where I book 5-9 loads per week for the same price.

Nirvair S.
President in Kanada

Best trucking management software

- Easy to operate - Easy to enter and dispatch loads - Easy for accounting management

- It should have live tracking for drivers

Adam B.
Sales Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love for DAT

Kommentare: Overall we are grateful for DAT. It makes our day to day much easier.

This has allowed us to find the best trucks at great rates. Being able to provide real-time capacity to our customers is great and we are grateful.

Sometimes the rates provided for lanes in DAT is off. Overall they are not too far off, but they tend to be especially for cross country lanes.

Viktoriia P.
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good reliable company to work with

Easy to use, anyone can learn quickly how to operate this software.

prices went up significantly (40%) and sometimes has bugs where for half day or longer, software doesn't work

President/CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

DAT Solutions is the leading provider in the freight brokerage space. The product is great and gets better with every update.

None currently but it has come a long way in the past 5 years.

Brandon R.
Sales in USA

Trucking Solution

Kommentare: Overall, it is easy to pull the rates I need to give or get good pricing for a truck.

I like the ability to check rates for certain full truckload lanes, and also the ability to post loads for future shipments.

I don't like the subscription model and the different models that they offer. I would prefer that it was only one model.

Latayga G.
COO in USA

Its a load board

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its an okay experience. I do like there board better than 123 Loadboard. However with technology increasing I'd like to be able to book without having to call brokers.

The site is simple to use and fairly easy to get set up initially. The layout of user friendly as well.

The site be difficult to navigate sometimes when trying to view the market maps. I don't like how each board has a different site login preference, or that you have to call CS for everything.

Milan D.
Office manager in Serbien

Essential

Kommentare: I use this one daily, I can't imagine my work day without it. There are bugs, but the pros are way better than cons.

Easy to post loads or trucks, and to find what is needed.

It is buggy, at times it deletes all of the postings.

Mark P.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: I wouldn't trade it for any software system on the planet.

Best Rate based system on the planet for Carriers and brokers. If you aren't using this you are doing yourself a disservice.

Some of the Rates are off from time to time. Especially the loads coming out of California. The rest are pretty good.

Mike A.
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dat Solutions is a very good load board

When you post loads it shows you what the average rate for the lane is. Most tMS software integrates well with it

Cost is the biggest downfall of this product it does not do that much more for a cost that is almost 10 times what similar load boards cost

Kevin P.
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to post availible freight and find quality carriers to move it for you.

Has good background performance check option. Seems like a lot of carriers and logistic companies use this software.

It only accounts for twenty percent of all the loads I book so not as popular as other freight software.

Chelle R.
SAFETY SUPERVISOR in USA

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Kommentare: THE UP TO DATE INSTRUCTIONS AND DRIVER INFORMATION IS AN ADDED PLUS WITHIN THE APP.

I MOST LIKE THE EASE OF USE AND ABUNDANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

THE DELAY IN REMOVAL OF LOADS AFTER BEING COVERED BY ANOTHER COMPANY

Adam T.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DAT Solutions Review

Kommentare: DAT makes it easy to find drivers to haul our product. We have had a great experience and I would recommend DAT to any one in the transportation business.

Unlike other software for finding transportation DAT lets you see potential companies around your loading area. This helps in making calls to those companies that might not have even been aware of the product you're trying to ship.

I wish their was more ways to communicate with drivers that are interested besides having them call in. Also, it would be nice if DAT required companies to documentation to be posted directly to the DAT interface so if a company is interested in a load all their paperwork needed to set them up (W9, Insurance certificate, MC and DOT #) is immediately available.

Haley S.
HR in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Its how to reach everyone!

Kommentare: So far so good. Works exactly like we need it to. Support is always quick and helpful.

User set up is easy. You can go groups/teams as well. We use this product DAILY at our work place. There are times when it helps us when we are in a bind!

Integration with our TMS provider would have been costly. But that may be on our TMS providers side, and not DATs issue.

Milos M.
Broker in Serbien

Makes my job easy

Kommentare: Couple a years ago I did not hear about this program, now, I use it 24/7.
It is the go-to program in my line of work, and it makes my job way easier.

Quick load posts, easy truck searches. Also, the carrier database is great.

It crashes from time to time and deletes all of my posts

James C.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

DAT

Kommentare: I like DAT and use it Daily. Better than other Post boards.

Load Board is easy to navigate. Able to check rates for all different kind of trucks and regions. Pricing is pretty accurate.

DAT will trouble shoot to EAX board. In our demanding jobs we cant have systems go down. But typically works fine.

Jason C.
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

System is a waste of time and money

Kommentare: We currently have this system, constant issues with this system. We are going to meet with our lawyers on suing DAT keypoint. We have tried to speak with them on all the issues we've had since startup in January, i have consumed all the emails and phone calls and shows over 100 issues from day 1.

Nothing, absolute waste of money. this system a complete nightmare.

Completely overated, overpriced and customer support is absolutely horrible.