Über Carecenta

Ein Online-System für die häusliche Pflege und Unternehmen für Tagespflege von Erwachsenen, das Terminplanung, Einladungsmanagement, Benachrichtigungen und E-Billing bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Carecenta

Comparably inexpensive home care billing and hha scheduling software.

They fact they refuse to refund my small company after they failed to meet the contractual agreement.

Bewertungen zu Carecenta

Carecenta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Carecenta bereits verwendet?

Doug
Doug
Healthcare Administrator in USA

The Best Health Care Management Software

Kommentare: A few years ago, Carecenta was still new for NOVA. There were a lot of features that needed to be implemented and improved upon. Carecenta has worked closely with me to ensure that we can succeed in adhering to the State's policy.

User-friendly interface which can be accessed anywhere online without needing to install any software. This allows the users of Carecenta to access their work from anywhere using any devices that allow internet connection. Marketing managers and visiting nurses can go out and get all the work done with just their smartphones.

Pricey? But no! With all the notable features and the return value from the investment is quite significant.

deborah
CEO/CNO in USA

IntraVascular Consultants Satisfaction Survey

Kommentare: Improved productivity overall in the office and in the field. Improvements in accuracy of schedules, utilization of employees, streamlined processing of billing and payroll, and ease of preparation for Accreditation.

Integration was difficult but overall, it has been very productive, and we are still learning some intricate advantages. The program meets our needs overall and I have referred 2 other agencies to CareCenta.

Lack of training and support at start up for office staff and RNs in the field. Guidance was minimal and relatability took a long time to figure out. Some glitches in the system could be improved and headers/ categories could be changed to specifically relate to the Home Infusion RN staffing business.

Jeff
President in USA

Support lacking

Kommentare: It would seem to me Carecenta would partner up with API's with other clearing houses or software providers to have a holistic approach to managing a healthcare business. As a core function to a business it has flaws. Once the sale is made you're on your own.

The software is great for mobile use with caregivers as it is web based not an app. Phone updates will not effect it working.

Support drags feet with "we will let the back-end developers know about this" Errors in software will not be fixed unless it is on their agenda to be worked on. We have waited over 6 months on issues. The software will NOT create a Quick books file if this is important to you do not buy it. Second, if you adj invoice for any provider to match amount paid you can not do more than ONE line item.

Sharonda
Administrative Coordinator in USA

Awesome Software

Kommentare: I came across Carecenta when my boss decided it was time to change products. Since using Carecenta my experience has been awesome. The caregivers are able to sign in and out with no problem. I'm able to do schedules fast and it even lets me know when a client's authorization has expired. I'm able to send a message to the whole team with a bulk message. Creating invoices and bulk billing is fast and easy. I love how the caregivers location and all signatures are on the time sheets and how easy it is to export payroll. Lastly, their customer support is amazing. Customer support is very prompt and no matter how long it takes for them to resolve your issue they will be there until it's resolved, they are very patient and remain polite the entire time. They go above and beyond for their customers, making sure to leave the customer happy and satisfied with their services.

What I like the most about Carecenta is the caregivers having the opportunity to use telephony if they have trouble signing in.

I have been using Carecenta for almost three months and so far I don't have any cons to report.

Bridget
Senior Care Access Navigator in USA

New System is Good

Kommentare: I like Carecenta and the transfer from Salesforce has been good.

The new system is simpler and makes the information for our patients easier to access and keep track of.

Nothing, everything seems to be working the way it should.

Abraham
Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A decent solution for a small Healthcare business

Carecenta is reasonably priced if you are a small business that is filled to capacity. Customer service was always friendly, even if you didn't catch them at the time of your call, and they always call you back. The interface itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate for people who are not tech savvy.

The package we utilized at my previous job capped us at 100 patients total for Home Health Care and 50 patients total for Social Day Care. We had to renegotiate our entire contract in order to increase the maximum number of patients we were allowed to enter in the system. It was a hassle and they tried their best to make it painless for us. I always felt like they were pushing us to some kind of unlimited patient deal that would DEFINITELY reflect negatively in our monthly expenses.

Johnathan
Director of Billing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

On overal experience of Carecenta

Kommentare: Carecenta is useful tool in homecare field. We have used it at least five years.

We need it to do Daily Scheduling and weekly Billing.

Lack function of sending a voided claims in Billing

Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Home care program

We love the ease of billing and payroll.

The help desk is very slow to fix any issues.

Lori
Office Manager in USA

Adapted to our needs!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Has a lot of great features that we hope to implement as we go along.

We are not a home healthcare services provider but we do provide services and this program tracks our therapists very well and keeps up with their schedule wonderfully!

Having to enter all the info to get started. It had to be done but once it was, the program worked great!

Erma
CEO in USA

Happy to have purchased.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm still learning but I do like it a lot.

I like how it is really a easy set up and I can always contact someone if I need too.

Well I'm still trying to figure it out. How to delete former employees off of the schedule.

Tural
Supervisor of Scheduling Department in USA

Grow your business with Carecenta

Kommentare: I have been working with Carecenta for over 5 years and it has tremendously increased my productivity, effectiveness and efficiency. Software is user friendly, simple to use and makes work life that much easier. Carecenta interface is modern, simple and effective. It provides users with all the tools necessary to operate at high level according with all the rules and regulations of DOH. It helps us to stay in compliance and generate more business for the company. Carecenta allows users to focus on the important task of providing best care to our patients, schedule and cover cases with the help of reports and gps availability search. Coordinators that use Carecenta have the peace of mind knowing employees have the option of clocking in and out or use GPS tracking log in to verify visits in real time. I highly recommend Carecenta to every agency that is looking to make the switch to better, more sophisticated software that will help the company grow, increase profit and at the same time keeping every aspect of operation in compliance. Carecenta users will be pleased to finally use software that is easy to use via desktop, laptop, tablet or through your smart phone. With Carecenta possibilities are endless.

Software interface is user friendly, little to none learning curve and it will increase use productivity, effectiveness and efficiency.

Carecenta does not have any flaws. I have not run into any problems while using this software. It has met all my needs as a user and as supervisor of scheduling department.

Sheila
RN Care Coordinator in USA

Sheila Jones opinion on carecents

Kommentare: I love to straight forward database because nursing is already critical thinking we dont need to think to document because it will take away for them consumer.

Its pretty easy to migrate through the different tabs without getting confused of stuck.

Sometimes it freezes or works to slow . Carecenta charts take along time to scroll down due to save data in carecenta.

Quelle: GetApp

Carecenta saved our cashflow and time with electronic billing

Kommentare: By using Carecenta I am able to see authorization for patience care faster. I am notified if there are any problems with compliance applying to any of my HHA’s and can quickly navigate to anther HHA to send out to the patience. The cloud based system allows me to view my HHA’s schedule from anywhere. Plan of care is now manageable because of Carecenta software. As long as I have internet access I can check to see that my HHA’s have completed all daily tasks. This insures me success for my agency.
This is really helpful.

Many hours of manual management were saved and redirected to growing our business. Our Carecenta WOW moment was in the first month of use. We quickly realized that our accuracy increased and our efficiency went up by 100%.

Carecenta is probably more sophisticated that we would need since we don't use all the skilled nursing part.

Shaun D
Shaun D
Business Owner in USA

Amazing how this brought us out of the stone age into the now age

Kommentare: HIPPA compliant. Built in security. Real time ETA because like most people, something else always comes up and letting them know how close their care giver is eases their mind. Being able to schedule our different employee types is a God send and remote clock in/out only helped streamline the business.

With close to 80 + full time and 30 part time/seasonal this platform really hit the mark. Built in background and immigration checks freed up the HR staff to focus more on recruiting. Real time tracking and ETA really helps especially when family members would sometimes be worried if they were actually on their way. Time in/out saves them time from having to come into office everyday to start their day.

It was a little rough to make heads or tails of the multiple "real time" reports. Then we hada few hiccups trying to integrate it into our AR/AP database.

Uantrena
Nurse Aide in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why you should use Carecenta !

Kommentare: Its been amazing with Carecenta really I been with you'll for 4 years now and its been a breeze and your not over price, your paying for what you want.

Its easy access, it a walk in the park showing my new office mangers. Everything is laid out for them and no confusion real simple.

Sometime the system does have problems and wont let you change things sometime but other than that its great.

Inexpensive Home Care Billing and scheduling software

Kommentare: Neutral

Comparably inexpensive home care billing and hha scheduling software. Has limited functionality and customization.

Customer service and customization. Also notes options need to be improved. Didn’t have any apps for HHA attendance like HHAEXCHANGE.

Regina
Executive Coordinator in USA

Opportunity for Growth

Kommentare: CareCenta was a good place to start our small home care company, but as we grew, we realized that we needed features that CareCenta could not provide us. The customer service was lacking as well. Often times our questions were not responded to for many business days, and we would have to find work-arounds by ourselves.

Making recurring schedules was a breeze, just click which days the schedule applies to and assign the caregiver.

Not being able to make last minute changes, which is imperative in home health care. If Bob called out 10 minutes before a shift, and we got Mary to cover it, we can't change the shift to have Mary scheduled. It led to a lot of confusion and extra work. It was also not aesthetically pleasing for something we have to work on all day. It was a lot of gray and tan boxes.

Judy
Case Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Carecenta is great!

Kommentare: Great!

Pros are the ease of using this program. It is self explanatory in areas where I need a little more help.

I wish Carecenta was able to pull all of the entities together in one shot.

Ron
Ron
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great functionality, easy to use home care agency management software

Kommentare: Being that my agency covers a seven state region, we work with many different insurance companies, so initially we had a lot of trouble finding a home health software that could handle our insurance and reporting requirements. The layout of Carecenta was so smooth and easy to follow. Everything we needed was right there. As Carecenta’s sales agent progressed with his demo I was more and more impressed. Everything was easier than the other system we were using. When he showed me their scheduling, I was sold. I never in my 12 years of running an agency have I ever encountered a software that is this efficient.

I can now stay in full compliance with the government in every state we cover by using Carecenta. Carecenta home care software has really made my agency more profitable.

Carecenta seems very simple to use, however, you still need training. They provide it as part of setup but you have to pay for it.

SHAHEER
Case Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly software and it is very easy to use.

Its a user friendly software and its very easy to use.

Sometimes the software slows down and it takes time for loading.

Cortez
Head of Marketing/Patient Relations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Carcenta Saves Me

Kommentare: Schedules and data inputs are vital to the companys success

The information that is kept is vital and crucial to the business

Sometimes customer service is hard to reach

Gabrielle
Recruiter and Coordinator in USA

CareCenta User Review

We love that it is very streamline and an easy software to use overall. We desperately needed something that was more user friendly and would help our day to day tasks remain organized and easy to complete!

We as a company have not ran into any issues or things we do not like so far!

Priscilla
Priscilla
USA

Very happy with Carecenta

Kommentare: We chose Carecenta because we needed an integrated scheduling, billing and payroll software, and then found that Carecenta enables us to be in compliance with state and federal licensing regulations with our employees as well. We then discovered that Carecenta has a map-based caregiver search feature. I couldn’t believe it. We actually have a system that makes our agency unstoppable.

While on boarding is always difficult and overwhelming when switching providers, the customer service representative was immensely helpful.

When we experienced any bumps in the road, as any agency does, the customer service team has always been prompt to answer questions, research any issues or special requests that we might have.

Jack
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Carecenta saves me time. Across the board: case coordination, scheduling, billing, payroll, etc

Kommentare: Another plus is that it's really fun to work with this incredible cloud-based software. I can check on schedules from anywhere from home, or even in transit, solve any problems, find a replacement, etc. Carecenta constantly improves and upgrades its features. Just last week they've improved their visual HHA availability search on the map. I can see the differences in rates right there and mass-text or mass-email to all aids in the vicinity of my patient using a private text number and get their responses back on my own cell.

We have few hundred patients. We've tried HHA Exchange and ClearCare. The cost with them was beyond what we could afford. Carecenta on the other hand provides more services for less. For instance, we can bill Medicaid directly, which is not available through ClearCare. And, overall, it's much more user-friendly, easy to use and has more services. I like they've added skilled services now, which is also not available thu ClearCare, and much easier to use than the HHA Exchange.

Selina
CEO in USA

Good Tool for the Agency

Easy to navigate and setup. Very convenient.

I have not had any issues so far with using Carecenta.