Über HHAeXchange

HHAeXchange is the leading technology platform for homecare agency management.

Erfahre mehr über HHAeXchange

It has a lot of features , easy to schedule visits and master week is a great tool , billing and invoicing is a very easy tool.

Sometimes it gets frozen and makes it difficult to navigate.

Bewertungen zu HHAeXchange

4,0
3,6
3,8
3,8

HHAeXchange hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 55 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HHAeXchange bereits verwendet?

Jenifer S.
Clinical Recruiter in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

HHA Exchange makes life so easy for my daily work life

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. This software has made my work so much more easier that I can now focus on other duties oppose to being on a computer all day. Our other software took up so much of my time I could not catch up on my other work duties, But HHA Exchange has made it a lot easier to get to my other work duties in a timely manner.

HHA exchange is one of the best software's for the home care industry. I cant easily print reports with the click of one button and add multiple employees at one time apposed to individually printing reports.

There is no cons this is the most efficient software to date

Alvin N.
Data Quality Manager in USA

My HHA Experience

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent and the best i have work with so far.

Ease of work and the accuracy of the software.

Sometimes it gets frozen and makes it difficult to navigate.

Linda M.
CEO in USA

Bugs and Fixes

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating, and problematic. If all the software products talked to each other without so much manual entry into the system, that would be one thing, but they do not, I am proof, because we didn't bet paid for over 4 months the beginning of January 2021, and then again at the end of 2021 for 2 months again, and again now for 2 weeks trying to be compliant with the clock in and out and not having to manually verify in HHA, which is what they do not want you to do!

Well, actually nothing I 'liked', it's how it operates, so you adapt. It's not as easy as you think, and there are so many levels of things that have to be just right before things happen in HHA and some things aren't right even now after 2 years of using this platform. Plus, instead of just having Promise to look at and bill through, now we have to utilize 3 software programs to do this and most times they do not communicate with each other which causes problems in getting paid and other things, just like the clock in and out, that aren't coming from my clearcare to HHA and we've been working on this for over 2 weeks now, and still nothing is happening as it was designed.

Military time, getting used to that has cost me money, big time.

April M.
HR Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for non-skilled services.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The greatest benefit to this system is the ease of use for our Aides.

The ease of use for our Aides is phenomenal! We transitioned them to HHA from a far more complicated system of charting. Transferring and training them to this system was very easy. One training session and they were able to effectively use it. It is so easy now for them to clock in and out, AND to complete their charting!

It is not the best system for Skilled Nursing. The system does not contain a MAR. So documentation of all medications would have to be done on paper, which is old school and redundant. We would have used this software for skilled nursing IF this feature was there.

Dara K.
Account Executive in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HHA is okay

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the navigating the website is pretty straight forward. You can easily search caregiver and consumer profiles and run reports

HHA goes down on a regular basis. We have a lot of issues with the app when caregivers are trying to clock in

Ethan M.
Alternate Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Still needs a lot of work

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the integration with the MCOs and the ease of contacting them through the system.

Many bugs, whether it has to do with overnight clock in issues, alternate shift issues, report issues, no matter what your issue, if you call customer support, you will get a ticket number and that will be the end of it. Never has a system issue been resolved, so I have stopped calling.

Bob K.
Chief Operating Officer in USA

A necessary evil

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We use it because we have to, since the MCOs adopted the payer version. Because of our size, we hoped to gain efficiencies. However, this has not been the case as we've added costly add-ons and work arounds for caregiver onboarding, caregiver messaging, reporting and data analytics.

Because the MCOs in Pennsylvania adopted it, we went with HHAeXchange.

Constantly having back out of screens or open multiple tabs in order to manage work flow. Reporting is subpar. We have to overlay costly analytics tools and software just to get the data we need out of the system to be formatted in a way that informs us of how our business is doing. The front end with onboarding employees is not effective causing us to pay for another solution as a work around. The messaging / caregiver chat feature is subpar and constantly times out. You cannot manage workflows in the system.

Brittany B.
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Hha review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall we have been happy with the software

The ease of the software and ever changing features

Customer Service can be useless at times or take forever

Nerian B.
compliance specialist I in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Meet & Greet HHA

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For the most part is a good software

I like that you have the ability to see the calendar fir both the consumer and caregiver and their location. There are multiple reports.

That sometimes is too slow and it crashes constantly

Shannon M.
Quality Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

HHA for Waiver Clients

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had wonderful experiences with their EDI team and with their tech support people. I had gotten to know a few of them on a first name basis during our implementation and they were wonderful to work with, they took the time to try to make me get it lol. They went above and beyond to assist us and it was greatly appreciated!!!!

We only use this for our waiver clients as it is required for billing the CHC Program in PA. I like that all the info is in one place and easy to access.

Nothing with the software itself was an issue for me.

Christian S.
Director of Compliance, QA and IT in USA

Our experience with HHAX have been very positive. HHAX surpasses all other HC software available.

HHAX's reporting and compliance functionalities would be what I would say I like the most about the software. Most reports are readily available and the software offers an option for customizable reports. HHAX also offers multiple methods of electronic visit verification (EVV) to curtail fraud, waste and abuse. Another great aspect of this software is the customer support. Most issues reported are usually resolved on the first call. If the customer support technician is unable to resolve the issue in the initial call; the technician will follow up and provide updates until resolution.

Although software updates are necessary, there have been instances where some reporting functionalities were removed when a new version is available.

Manager in USA

Popular Home Care Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good

Easy to use. Lots of options to customize according to your need. Very popular in home care and managed long term care industry.

Customer support needs to be much better.

Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The software is amazing and fits the needs of my agency. They are always ahead of the curve!

Kommentare: Ease of use, flexibility, good layout, can get what I need fast

The software is very reliable and always seems to be on the cutting edge of the industry. It is very easy to use and navigate. The layout is very simple to use as well.

The software could use some more bells and whistles (Reports for interrupted sleep for instance). The help desk needs to be more on top of things. I submit a ticket and if I don't follow up on it, I don't get a response. Calling the help desk as well is time consuming and I don't receive an answer immediately. Also, there are always additional charges for any fix we need - not all fixes deserve a charge. There is no room for negotiation on the charges as well.

John S.
President in USA

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Live management of the patient care process.

It's ease of flow to all aspects of the business, from hiring an individual, checking exclusions to admission of a new client to scheduling and providing service to that client.

Integration was difficult as the training was quick but the HHA Associates truly care about you as a customer and understands the importance of each aspect of your business and how it interacts with HHA.

Michele K.
CEO in USA

Hha survey

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have a great overall experience with HHA the people are who we are in contact with are very nice and cordial and professional

Product is easy to use love the billing components , payroll, all and all its very easy to use and really don't have any complaints

At this time there are no problems using the system. However I do wish we would have access to edit things for the clients info like phone #'s or address changes when making notes in the system to update its not always done

Florence B.
Office Coordinator in USA

Simplification

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service always gets an answer. It may not be the one anyone wants to hear but we have a resolution.

Day to day processes are easier with HHAeXchange. Training can be a little difficult to learn the system and all functionality but over all very easy to use.

Learning any system can be difficult as HHA is still developing the product on a day to day basis there are still a lot of hiccups that could be worked on in the future.

Timothy P.
Operations Director in USA

Timothy Reviewing HHAexchange Software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Well, everything from caregivers scheduling to the finacial processing it has been just excellent.

From the inception of the product we have been happy with exceptional great service

So far everything has been relativly smooth running. No complaint at all.

Angell S.
HRC in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Business Related

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I enjoy using the reports and entering in important features in the systems. I am able to keep track of my DCWs for clocking in/out and an update on my consumers.

Sometimes the systems will go really slow or timeout in the middle of doing something extremely important. Sometimes, we can be out of use for a couple of hours which isn't good for our type of business.

Zarmin K.
Authorization Specialist in USA

HHAeX Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've used HHAeX when it came out when I was working w/my previous agency. I got hands on training from HHAeX and it was a great experience.

Very user friendly, up to date training - webinars & MLTC interface makes it easy

No complaints for HHAeX. I only have complaints w/ MLTCs that are using HHAeX platform and are still lost using it.

Jodi M.
Office Administrator in USA

HHA review

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Product is easy to use. Scheduling is easy for the most part.

Customer Support = BAD. Have a question, first person can't answer it. It typically gets moved up to higher tier support. Support turn around time is bad. Getting answers when a ticket is created after it's been escalated to a higher tier is BAD

Maryelena L.
Nursing Supervisor in USA

Great product... Need efficient customer service!

easy to use. self taught. lots of features that help the business growth. Reports are easy to find and most important accurate. great seminars to attend as well when new features are available.

the customer service has no follow up set up. you can call 10 times and "they will call you back" don't hold your breath! Half of the time your better off figuring it out yourself.

Abraham S.
Compliance Officer in

An overall solution

Kommentare: Used this software for a period of 6 months before returning to Alora Home Health Care Systems.

This program acts as an overall solution to HHA/PCA/Caregiver scheduling and offers an array of features that really surprised me. The focus here is primarily on streamlining the scheduling of caregivers for contracted patients and in that realm alone, HHA Exchange is practically unrivaled. You can focus on other Quality Assurance related issues while HHA Exchange takes the leg work out of scheduling and rescheduling.

The customer service agents for this company are not as attentive or patient as those for other Home Care software companies that I have used. This is the only negative that I can offer.

Yris J.
Case Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly productivity

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Can see caregivers clocks in/out.

Most important to use this software is to make my job easier, but sometimes HHAeXchange is not functionally; some days is slow or can not connect to internet for caregivers or office. Schedules we have to make it day by day in the calendar, has not the facility of fill the calendar month instantly same to delete few days from calendar, have to be one by one.

It is not easy in it functionality. Communication is not easy in HHA.

Elyse J.
Front End Operations Trainer in USA

HHA eXchange review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is easy to navigate overall. The one thing I like the most now is that I can see the 'daily' Schedule.

That when you change the master week it does not allow you to what is already there. Kantime had a way to change those visits. Look into this...

Elliot A.
Finance Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HHAX is excellent option for all facets of the home care industry

Kommentare: Everything is at hand with this one stop shop program

HHAx is a one stop shop for an ever evolving home care industry. A very easy program to use with connectivity to basically everything needed to take care of the home care business

Sometime the program runs a little slow which can effect deadlines but this is more of a rarity than anything.