Über YAROOMS

Einfache und effektive Raumbuchungssoftware. YArooms hilft dir bei der Belegung deiner Besprechungsräume.

Erfahre mehr über YAROOMS

It is easy to use and the cost is just right for a smaller company.

Sometimes it gets stuck in the middle of the usage.

Bewertungen zu YAROOMS

YAROOMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 45 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du YAROOMS bereits verwendet?

Sergiu
Sergiu
CEO in Rumänien
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the job it's suppose to do!

Kommentare: I'm using YArooms to juggle with 3 meeting rooms in our co-working space, especially helpful when you have limited hardware access and now we know to which room the projector/tv/etc is allocated.

It helps us manage 3 meeting rooms in our co-working space and helps us share hardware resources.

It's packed with features, sometimes overwhelming the UI

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Skedda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu YAROOMS: We signed up and it just worked as planned. I didn't need to try anything else.

Julian
Theater manager in Deutschland
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great help to manage rehearsal, concerts and room rentals

Kommentare: Facilitates our room management and helps to reduce frictions due to doublebooking

Clear and easy to use structure. Fast input of bookings, easy expandable resources, good overview. Good access privileges management

not yet accessible on mobile phones, but you are already working on it. Good job.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft SharePoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu YAROOMS: Yarooms met our requirements best and was competitive. It made the best performance with respect to usability, appearance, software interfaces, data export,

jamal
Psychological Wellbeing practitioner in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yarooms review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great. i like how simple it is to book a room.

Easy to use. very easy to navigate. i like it.

Nothing. everything is perfect. can't think of anything.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you for the review, we are happy you are enjoying Yarooms!

Sosy
Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

There are way better and way cheaper products out there.

It is user friendly and easy to figure out.

The site is incredibly buggy and painfully slow. There is also no customer support phone number or email, so you have to submit a request for help and then eventually a support rep emails you. The support reps are always nice through email, but when we use this system for booking all of our lab equipment and rooms, we need faster support.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Hello Sosy, Thank you for your feed-back. We have indeed a contact form on our website for formal inquiries, however, paying customers (and users during the free trial) should use the live chat option in order to reach us directly and instantaneously. You need to click the ? button in the upper right corner of your YArooms screen and this will open a pop-up window where you will get assistance from our support team. In addition to this, every new account is assigned an account officer upon creation and you can contact yours directly by replying to the email you received after activation of your YArooms account. I hope this will improve your experience in the future.

Erika
Revenue Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Highly recommended

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was skeptical when our organization introduced this tool, but essentially it just made our office life easier!

Amazing tool - helps to plan your office days, very user friendly, not overly complicated, I think it is fantastic tool to use in todays corporate landscape.

I wish the tool would allow to book a desk for more than 30 days.

vor 6 Tagen

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoy using Yarooms! The ability to book a desk for more than 30 days might be restricted by your company's internal policy. Please contact your organization's administrator for more information.

Ahmed
Project Manager in Belgien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Necessary for remote workers' planning

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like it because it helps me organize and decide better when to go to the office, considering the general assistance thanks to seeing who has booked a desk. Same for choosing the right spot to sit depending on my objective that day.

The Map view can be enhanced by adapting it to full view when first logged in. From full screen and then zooming in, or maybe allowing the preference to see the area where I usually reserve my desk.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you for your review and suggestion! Your feedback helps us create a better solution.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool worth using

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is a nice addon to invest in. Handy and quick to schedule a space or a meeting room.

Easy to schedule and see who is in the office.

The navigation for scheduling a space is sometimes cumbersome. Especially on a phone. On desktop I have to scroll left to right top to bottom to see my bookings.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the feedback! It's key to bettering our solutions.

Billel
Associate Junior Revenue Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Excellent & Efficient tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

the best thing about YAROOMS is scheduling and managing the meeting rooms.

I didn't like the no-show, it is too early at 10:00 AM

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you for reviewing Yarooms! We are happy you are enjoying it. The no-show settings might depend on your company's internal policy. Please contact your organization's administrator for more information.

Ramit
VP Commercial in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback for Yarooms

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

The ease for a first time user makes a big difference

Real time alert can be faster to keep everyone posted.

Sriram
Data Developer in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

YAROOMS review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to access, user friendly GUI, Quick bookings

Sometimes it gets stuck in the middle of the usage

letzten Monat

Hello Sriram, thank you for the feedback! It's key to bettering our solutions.

Courtney
Coordinator of Tenant Services in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful at multi-use building.

Kommentare: I work at a building that is home to several small/start-up companies who alternately need our shared conference spaces. YAROOMS has been a great solution for our building. People at varying levels of computer savvy-ness have been able to use this with no problems - the calendars are very straightforward. On occasion, people will have issues booking new meetings on our door iPads which run the tablet app, but this may be more of a tablet & user issue. (Some examples from our version of the app: you just type over the generic title "Meeting" to re-name; adjusting the start & end times on new bookings is hard for those who cannot see small numbers.) Overall these issues are very minor, and immediately fixable. We like YAROOMS.

YAROOMS is pretty easy and intuitive to use for people at all "tech levels"! (This goes for both the website and the tablet app.)

On the iPad "YAROOMS Door" app, sometimes people at my building have difficulty changing the time when booking new meetings.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Hi Courtney, Thank you for your review. We keep our apps updated, to make sure that our users have the best experience with our system. Your feedback is welcome and important for our future improvement works. The YArooms Team.

Emil
MD in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for meeting room management and room digital signage

Kommentare: Meeting room management
Resource management
Room Digital signage

I love the ease of use and the fact that the ergonomy of the product made it so easy to drive adoption in the organization. We are not a big company but any kind of new software that needs to be implemented and adopted came with its own hurdles. With YArooms it just went great.

There is no monthly plan, only yearly ones. It is true that there is also a solution to pay only by the amount of usage, but having a lot of meetings makes it inefficient economically.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Hi Emil, Thank you for your review. The great advantage of the annually prepaid subscriptions, is that they can be close at any time the customer needs, and a refund will be issued for the remaining balance. The YArooms Team.

Amber
Client Engagement Specialist in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Takes the guess work out of booking rooms

I love that it is easy to book a room, know what is available and how long you can stay! It also takes away the awkward conversation of kicking someone out of a room. You check in and when you do the person currently in the room knows to leave. OR! Even better, if there is no one after you, you can extend your time! I love how easy and intuitive it is! It doesn't allow people to take up a room for an entire day and allows you to always get the time you need.

I think the online booking platform could be improved. It is a lot of scrolling and click to find the rooms and times that you need. Just making it that much easier to use and see what is available.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for the review, Amber. We are happy you are enjoying YAROOMS. To have a broader oversight of meetings and rooms, you can switch from daily to weekly or monthly views.

Jonathan
Facilities & Mainanence Officer in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

How to make life a dodle

Kommentare: Being in total control of ALL room bookings across 21 Interview rooms and 4 Meeting rooms and 1 Conference room has made life so much easier, Being able to use a system with times in/out in perfect for a very busy environment which is normally difficult to control but now with YArooms set bookings are in place.

Very easy to use simple way to control room bookings in a large facility.

Do not want YArooms letting me know that rooms have been cleared and made vacant, had to cancel this command .

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your review. Any type of notification can be easily turned on / off from the Notifications tab. That way you can avoid receiving information you do not need.

Bob
Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Hirers book rooms remotely.

Brilliant system business functions without me needing to be there very easy to use. Have 50 room hirers. Book rooms hourly

When invoicing the title is case sensitive not flexible with spelling. I therefore have to go through every day to check usage before invoicing rather than using the account function

Antwort von YAROOMS

Hi Bob, Thank you for your review. We are constantly working on improving all the aspects of our user experience with YArooms, and your feedback is important for us, in order to find the best way to make invoicing easier. The YArooms Team.

Susanna
Administrator in Singapur
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good stuff

Kommentare: Any new features in Yarooms will be most welcome.

1. Easy to use. 2. Updates promptly. 3. Photos can be uploaded.

1. Expensive annual subscription 2. Need to set different levels of user access eg. certain facilities can be booked by key personnel only. Classroom booking for teachers only. Studio booking by receptionists only. 3. Give administrator the rights to block certain user group/person for a period of time. Eg. User forgets to release booking. Administrator will impose a penalty to user for 1 month period. After that period, user may be re-instated to continue use of Yaroom.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Hi Susanna, Thank you for your review. For the 1st point, please note that if you break down the cost to a monthly calculation, the annual plans get cheaper than the PAYG plan, the costs are fixed, and you can cancel at any time. We noted the other points, and we ensure you that your feedback is taken in consideration for out future improvement works. The YArooms Team.

Benita
Director of Campus Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for basic room scheduling

Easy to set up and implement Easy to use - no staff training required Easy to make changes Good value

My only criticism is that recurring meetings can only be input by week, day or date as opposed to random dates which I could do in my old system.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you Benita. We appreciate your input and we will look into expanding the recurrence option to see if we can accommodate this type of recurrence.

Brian
General Manager in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proper Office Review

Kommentare: We rent out serviced offices and have a number of meeting rooms where we were managing bookings using a spreadsheet. It meant clients had to contact reception to check availability and book the room. now this can be done directly by our clients and makes managing multiple rooms a doddle.

Just what we needed to manage the booking of several meeting rooms in one place.

Difficulty loading logo. Not sure if that was my fault or a problem with the software.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your comments Brian. The logos have to fit certain parameters in order to be uploaded properly. We recommend using transparent .png images and also you need to stay within the pixel ratio limits listed on the Branding page.

Jennifer
Operations in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product - Service depends on the assigned contact

Kommentare: The product usage is great. And after we were allowed to remain on the older platform, service was good. Didn't like the pressure at first.

It's easy to onboard people. The system is very easy to navigate.

The sales staff were trying to move us to the latest version - with some pressure. The new platform did not have drag and drop functionality (at the time) and could not migrate existing meetings. Lack of migration (even for a fee) was an enormous issue.

Aimee
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful for a small team

It is easy to use and the cost is just right for a smaller company

There is limited functionality with this software

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your feedback, Aimee! We are constantly working on improving the software functionality and our user experience.

Adrian
Marketing Officer in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't live without it

The best thing about YArooms is that I can search quickly for a room when an ad-hoc meeting is taking place. I just tell it how many of us there are and what gadgets I need and it will give me a room that I know for sure is not occupied by someone else. It was pretty frustrating to run around searching for a room with enough chairs and a proper internet connection, so I’m glad that’s no longer the case.

Before attendee collision was implemented, I found myself invited to conflicting meetings all the time. But that's in the past now.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you Adrian. I'm glad you like our new update regarding attendees. We are constantly seeking to improve the product in order to improve our customer experience.

Marsha
Homeowner Services Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Move Around

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I like the experience with being able to book a different room, or the opportunity to book the same room. I also like booking a meeting space to meet with my team. I also like seeing on the screen where members of my team are, or other coworkers.

I like that I can move around to different desks, and seating positions whenever they are available.

The least thing I like about YAROOMS, is nothing.

Aman
Researcher in Indien
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Room Management Made Simple with Yarooms Software

Yarooms software has several features that users find beneficial. One of the primary advantages is its intuitive interface that simplifies navigation and usage. Its advanced room scheduling and resource management tools are also helpful for businesses as they increase efficiency and reduce administrative costs. Additionally, Yarooms software provides customization options that allow users to tailor it according to their specific requirements. Overall, Yarooms is a potent solution that can assist companies in improving their space management and resource allocation.

faced challenges in setting up Yarooms software initially and have needed technical assistance. Additionally, the pricing structure may not be feasible for small businesses or organizations with limited budgets. Despite these concerns, Yarooms is still widely appreciated and valued for its ability to simplify room scheduling and resource management processes for businesses of all sizes, thanks to its diverse range of features.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

YArooms review

Kommentare: Overall it does it's job. No complaints.

It's a extremely straightforward tool. Anybody can intuitively use it without reading any help guide or training. It's like a calendar that you just book time slots for available meeting rooms. You won't go wrong with it.

Despite the simplicity of use for the Calendar, it might be much more appealing to the eye if it didn't look so analog. I'd also recommend to have a mobile app for both Apple IOS and Android.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for the review! We are constantly working on improving the user experience, and our mobile app is going to be launched next month.

Kat
Digial Information Coordinator in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recommended

Easy to use. Quick, simple and makes booking a room really easy.

The notification settings. Sometimes they revert back to "factory settings" without notice.

Antwort von YAROOMS

Thank you for your input. As far as the notifications are concerned, these are affected by account admins which can set them on/off for all the users from the Global settings menu. To over-ride their selection you can choose to set them as an individual user from the My Account > Notifications tab.