Über Housecall Pro

All-in-one-Außendienstmanagement-App mit umfassenden Funktionen zum Ausführen und Erweitern von Vorgängen jeder Größe. Fakturierung, Zahlungen und mehr!

Erfahre mehr über Housecall Pro

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Bewertungen zu Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.785 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Housecall Pro bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.785)

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr Hilfreiche Software und der hat unsere Arbeitsqualität verbessert

Kommentare: von mir aus der ist ein gute Software

Der Software ist sehr einfach zu nutzen und gleichzeitig hat usere Arbeitsqualität verbessert. Außerdem gibt es noch viele Tools und Futures, um der Arbeit zu vereinfachen.

Als ein normal benutzer habe ich keine Probleme herausgefunden. Also wir nutzen dieser Software seit mehr als ein Jahre und bisher läuft alles in Ordnung

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying the ease a use, huge win for our pros! If anything does come up, feel free to reach out to proadvocate@housecallpro.com!Thanks again!

Rayanne
Rayanne
Operations Manager in USA

EXCELLENT

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Charity

Super friendly and helpful

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The staff is incredible and provides a really comprehensive yet efficient demonstration, to start with an then blew my mind with how simple and straight forward the software is, all the whole tending to so many needs that come with being in the cleaning industry.

So far, the only thing I don't like is that I didn't hear about it sooner!

Tim

Credit Card Disputes Won but money being withheld

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

At this point nothing. I do not like any company or person withholding money that belongs to me.

After winning credit card disputes Housecall Pro took it upon themselves to withhold depositing my funds which total over 4,000 dollars. They are withholding my money and could would not provide a reason when I started recording the call. They told me to contact there legal department. Funny thing is the record all calls. Best to find a company that actually wants you to succeed.

Dave
Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Housecall Pro is the best for service contractors

The appointment reminders and automatic communication with clients ensured we kept clear and consistent communication during the jobs. I loved that when a tech was heading to the next job, they could click on the button saying they are on their way to the job and it would automatically send a text to the client with the updated ETA.

The automatic invoice reminders caused some issues for our clients. We did work with real estate transactions that would get paid once the house went to closing. The agents I worked with got a lot of reminder emails and it was difficult to configure the settings around automatic invoice reminders.

Ryan
Ryan
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that has really helped us take our remediation business to the next level.

Kommentare: HousecallPro has helped us take our business to the next level and makes dispatching, estimating, and bookkeeping much easier. I've used other competitive products in the past, but nothing has come close to the features of HousecallPro.

Price list flexibility, automated emails, estimate approvals and invoicing, and dispatching to make sure everyone's on the same page.

The automated emails should absolutely be tied to job tags, but because they're tied to customer tags, we have to add and remove them vigilantly if we have repeat customers with multiple properties or different service needs. I wish the estimate approval process was more of an eSignature process as opposed to any party just clicking a button.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Jonathon
Jonathon
President in USA

Pros & Cons about Housecall Pro

Kommentare: My overall experience is GREAT! I've used two other software platforms and HCP by far is more superior!!

1. Reporting 2. User Friendly 3. With the integrated CC processing my techs are receiving 30% higher amount in tips. 4. It actually works in the field.

1. My industry doesn't have the correct work flow. 2. Not blocking time out while in the process of booking a job. 3. Refreshing the screen to ensure the schedule is the same. We have a pretty fluid schedule being Junk Removal.

Isaac
Finance Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Consolidated Payment Solution.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Housecall Pro has elaborate invoicing solution for companies.

Housecall Pro has incredible billing procedures that maintains accountability.

Housecall Pro is ideal and fruitful in managing payments.

SAROJBEN
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Housecall Pro

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Housecall Pro has a successful integration within our QuickBooks Platform where we can communicate with customers regarding payment, invoicing, and scheduling matters.

Least likeable feature is tailored around is its lack of ability to add customizable features around invoicing and reporting needs.

Jasmine
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

THe Best of them Yet.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is good I love this app and I also will be trying to. Intergrate the house booking consumer app as well in the future I want to try and see how they all go well with each other.

What I Love most about This great app, is that I am allowed to take away the stress of doing other things like payments and scheduling i also like that, I love that how it all just comes together for me.

How i only just recently started using this app so i have not come across any Technical issues or difficulties yet, wish me Luck.

Wayne
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best service management software for small to medium service companies.

Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great! I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Over the past two years, there have been several issues for which I have needed to use a work around, but most of those issues have been, or are being addressed. Currently the most inconvenient issue is a somewhat clunky estimate process, and the inability to create multi-option estimates from the mobile app, but they are working to solve that issue.

Ben
Founder in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HCP listens

Kommentare: We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. The Mastermind was helpful and we get the feeling they overall care and are out there to make us better. Our clients rave about the omw's and finishes communication. I love texting through the app (although I wish you could see/use that from the desktop). It simply makes us look more professional and it usually works... which is more than I can say about other services.

I like that a conference call was set up with me to discuss a major issue I had with billing multiple contact/dept clients. They listened to my concerns and within 2 hours made a change to the software they we now utilize on a weekly basis.

There's still a few buttons that need to be accessible a little easier. For instance, the client search has too many steps to be the single most used button. (that's why we have hcp is to keep track of our clients info etc. (too many un-needed steps). You've made me click the client page, then I have to select the search bar... which happens to be on the opposite end of the screen. Either have the search bar auto fill (start curser there) so we can click client, and then start typing the clients name, or (my preference) add the search bar to the header and have it accessible from every page. 2nd biggest fix requested: I really wish we would get a notification similar to when a invoice doesn't connect with QBO properly for when our text and emails don't go through to the client. We love the software so much that we use the omw, finish tabs as well as sending estimates via email... and it's frustrating hearing the client didn't receive the notification only to then learn we had a missing letter or wrong digit etc. that we could have caught initially. It makes the client feel like we've forgotten them when they are expecting the notification and we do our part, but they don't receive it.... and we don't know that it didn't get completed.

Jason
owner in USA

Housecall Pro - ALMOST the best home services software on the market

Kommentare: Initially very good upon onboarding. As soon as we were up and running we were asked to join a few other programs they offered which were beneficial to us and due to the initial
low price we were happy to add these on.
As far as functionality, the system is great for home services companies with features like "on my way" texting and emails as well as processing for payments and online booking. Implementation by the company was our issue. The features were great but many were buggy and did not work well together.

Housecall Pro has a robust amount of features in an affordable package. The main interface is fairly easy to use Dedicated online fan base on Facebook that is a ton of help

No official support phone line from the company. They utilize a chat bubble on their website for support and have little to no way of escalating a problem to speak with someone. The implementation of new features comes fast and furious. The features are not always perfected before implementation and are buggy

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Thanks for your loyalty and the 4-star review, Jason. We are constantly making improvements to the platform and launching new features. Our chat bubble is able to handle many of our customer's questions, but we have recently launched some packages that come with dedicated phone support for those who prefer that. Please take a look and let us know if you would be interested in one!

Carla
Owner, plumbing co. in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So much potential...so much that was wrong.

Kommentare: Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating. Best word to describe HousecallPro. The worst thing is when you call for help or do a chat, they give you bad advice, you relay it to the techs in the field, you mess up everything and have to start over and then you figure it out yourself. The tech support crew at HCP doesn't know the program very well. It is highly frustrating to open a chat, get bad advice, get a wrong answer and before they can figure it out you figure it out for them and let them know the correct answer for the next person that chats in with the same issue.

Integrated with Quick Books Online. It is hard to say what we liked about it. It had a map built in so we could see where the techs were theoretically but didn't exactly work all the time.

Frustrating to find out the history they said would be imported only gave us dates of service, not the actual history. We could not see what we had done for the customer only what amounts Quickbooks had received and when. That is not history. Something that was major for us is that if you have a multiple day job, remodel, tunneling to replace a sewer system, running new water lines in a house you have to add additional scheduling and each occurrence ends up in QuickBooks whether you billed out for that or not. In other words we had multiple no money due invoices in QB's that didn't need to go over because customers should receive one invoice for a job with all the details on the one invoice not multiple invoices with small amounts on them. This was the worst.

Ben
CEO in USA

Possibly the best CRM

Kommentare: I have been very happy with my experience since implementing Housecall Pro. I would like to see a few more features, but it has been ever evolving so I’m sure I will see those in the near future.

Ease of use and navigation. Features that are offered to compliment it.

Could use a few more options. It is easy to use from a phone but I would like pictures attached to the price list items to make it easier to navigate on the phone .

Skye
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is a game changer

Our customers love the communication. Our staff love how easy it is to use the app. It sets us miles ahead of our competition and gives us that sharp professional look we strive to bring our customers on the job. The fact that it communicates with our Quickbooks software makes the accounting end simple and saves a tremendous amount of time.

At this point, there isn't anything I don't like about HCP! I am a happy customer!

Denise

HOUSE CALL PRO

Kommentare: I like HouseCall Pro very much on the desk top version and would definitely recommend the program to others. I would not recommend the mobile version at this point only because of the issues I have stated. I hope that in time the mobile version will catch up to the desk top version for the ADMIN to be able to conduct business whether in the field or in the office.

I like the way house call works on the desk top. It is quick and easy for me to do all my daily tasks as it pertains to each individual project I have going on. It is pretty easy to navigate through. The system allows me to keep all projects organize even if we have to go back out on more then one occasion.

I don't like how difficult it is to search on the desk top version for a particle project. It would make it quicker and simpler to have a "1" step process to look up any project by address or contractor name. Too many steps and difficult right now to find what I am looking for. The mobile version needs to be simpler for the ADMIN to be able to use. If I am away from the office I can only see my projects, not ALL. I need to be able to see all as the ADMIN in order to conduct business when I am away from my desk and office. Our business requires putting in the home owner address which is not the contractor's address on file. When I try to schedule a job in the field on the mobile version I can never put in the address of the home owner which is where I need my employee to go.(NOT THE CONTRACTOR OFFICE) I have to always put it in the notes and take an extra step to tell the employee address is in the notes instead of where it should be. This makes it very difficult to work with and dispatch my employee to the correct address.

Mike

A review of Housecall Pro CRM

Kommentare: It is much easier to look up phone numbers, addresses, and prior work orders within Housecall Pro vs. our former manual paper system. Also a good feature HC Pro provides is the ability to collect payments in the field which is probably more accurate and faster than other methods.

Housecall Pro is a great CRM product. We are a plumbing company and we use this software every day and it helps us keep track of our customers in the cloud. We have not started using Housecall Pro in the field as of yet, but we will soon. Once a person learns the software it is fairly easy to upload a list of inventory items such as plumbing parts and then add these parts to a customer's invoice. We are experimenting with locating parts through voice recognition from the tablet and then adding these parts to the invoice rather than keying them in by hand. We use a time and material vs. flat rate customer invoicing system. Many companies are hard to reach or place you on long holds when you call them. Housecall Pro utilizes a chat feature which provides a timely response to our questions. Housecall Pro is an affordable and good quality software program that is web based. Some of the features of the program include job scheduling, dispatch, customer invoicing, the ability to accept credit cards in the field, and more. Overall we are very satisfied with Housecall Pro and recommend them as a Field Service Software solution.

It would be nice to have sub categories or some type of drop down menu for our parts so they would be easier to find. For example it would make sense to have a category called copper fittings and then a sub category called elbows, and then a sub category to that for different types of elbows such as 22, 45, and 90 degree. Since we are time and material plumbers it would also be nice to have an automated way to calculate our labor costs based on time spent on the job, but this still requires a manual calculation from what I understand.

Operations Manager in USA

Marginally useful for scheduling

Kommentare: Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.

HCP is marginally useful for scheduling.

1) No way to document when a client accepts your proposal, which means No CONTRACT. Even if your customer accepts your estimate, you have no documentation of such. This, of course, means that you do not have a contract with the customer, and you have no hope of being paid for the work you did. Kind of a huge problem. 2) Inability to control alerts and messages to customers. It's either ON or OFF -Customers receive annoying alerts every single day you're on the job -at least a half-hour before you begin work...so like 6:30 every morning...Or, no alerts at all. That's your only choice 3) Every interaction with Customer Support ends with "No you're not able to do that, but we'll forward this to our engineering team." Every single interaction. All of them end like this. Nothing is ever resolved -at least in our experience. 4) The product development team keeps churning out more and more features to charge for -when the infrastructure of what they've already built is woefully lacking in usability. 5) When a job takes more than one day to complete, there's an option to add what they call a Segment. You can add as many segments as you like for multiple-day jobs, but each successive segment is blank. So if you want your crews to know what their scope of work is -or if you want them to have access to the attachments you added -you have to re-attach and resubmit your scope of work for every single segment you add. 6) I could go on and on -but I think my time would be better spent

Antwort von Housecall Pro

We would love it if you would reach out to the chat team and ask for a call to go over the features. It looks like we just need to go over them in better detail so you can get the most from them. We'd be happy to help you better utilize our software! Every time a customer approves or declines an estimate it shows up on the estimate details page. Customers can only receive 5 types of automated notifications: 1. When a job or estimate is scheduled. 2. When you press the "on my way" button 3. When you press the "finish" button 4. When payment is made (they receive a receipt via email) 5. Any re-marketing emails or postcards that you (manually) set up You control the daily "on my way" and "finish" messages (you do not have to press them). When you create a new segment try "Copy to new segment" and all attachments will carry over. Lastly, our chat team forwards feature requests to development so they can be considered for work. It's the best path to being worked on.

Scott
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Pro user

Kommentare: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Dereck
Owner/Operator in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Great addition to our small business.

Kommentare: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Alyssa
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incompetence is Damaging my Business

Kommentare: We inherited the use of this software from someone whose business we purchased. It looked promising and we decided to transition, which took MONTHS, and involved multiple issues with importing existing customers, even after several attempts to manually adapt our reports to line up with their templates, ultimately ending with a patchy, subpar work-around. This ended up being the approach repeatedly in the following years. We reluctantly renewed for one more year because of the hassle of yet another transition, and I can certainly say it has proved to be a mistake and regret.

When it works, it works well and there are minimal issues. "When it works" is not acceptable.

The support team has only ever responded to issues with inconvenient manual work-arounds. Their customer import doesn't work so I have to send the report to an email and they upload it on their end and can't guarantee how long it will take or how my notes and other fields will import. There is no option to add custom fields to jobs or accounts. There have been several bugs and issues that go days unacknowledged and then take days to fix, meanwhile interrupting the flow of my business and causing errors for my customers. The last 2 days there have been 15-30 minute waits just to get a reply to a chat for support.

JULIE
owner/admin in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

This software changed my life and kept my relationship together!

Kommentare: it makes my job way easier AND we were able to have a paperless office.

Ok so my partner and I started a new business together and I was using Joist which, for free, is a sweet app but I quickly realized that a serious business needed a serious software to help with logistics. Demo ensued and... Long story short our sales person was really cool and answered all of my difficult questions with ease. And trust me I am an office gorilla. And if you are trying to bamboozle me, well, I have those maternal instincts that can smell bamboozling a mile away. the program was easy to use and easy to learn. It has a real-time app that my tech in the field uses, it is partnered with zillow so the service address shows up with all the juicy details, bed/bathroom, sq ft, price it sold for . my tech uses the map function so he doesn't have to call me for directions. you can search specific date ranges and tag customers with specific tags for ROI data. It keeps a graph display dashboard of all the business vitals. Unlike other programs this one lets you pick the level you want to pay and for more you can get extra services. the lowest level still gives you plenty to run a successful business. I LOVE house call Sparky, the virtual text concierge, that reminds clients when their appointment is, confirms appt, tells them when the tech is en route and when a job is finished. There is a pay online feature, a "bill to separate address" feature, and the customer service is the BEST I've ever dealt with. they even take suggestions.

when you use the payment box to run a credit card it pops up in the center of the screen and you cant move it to see what the billing zip is on the screen below it. I don't know if it's me but sometimes it takes a few seconds longer than I like to load between screens. There might be a toggle feature I am missing. I work hard and I expect my technology to do the same. I would like to see a little more flexibility in the price list feature. It should operate faster with the line item selection. If I pick something I know is in our saved price list it takes a minute for it to populate the selection box. When you are inputting the prices of line items by hand the cursor goes to weird places in the price. drives me bonkers

Kenneth
COO in USA

FSM, CRM and Appointment Scheduler - All in one!

For 18 months we were looking for a software that could do three things: 1. Manage our customer database (CRM) 2. Schedule appointments and send automatic reminders to customers 3. Assign and dispatch employees to jobs (Field Service Management) It seemed every software was designed to do one, MAYBE TWO, of these things, but no software could do all three. Then we found HouseCall Pro. It seemed almost too good to be true, but HouseCall does it all for us. We haven't looked back. 1. App for field technicians is awesome! Best I've seen. 2. Strong and powerful integration with Google -- autofills addresses and integrates with Maps. 3. Automatic e-mail reminders sent to customers. 4. Postcard marketing campaigns. 5. Quickbooks compatible. 6. Incomparable customer service. They have a friendly, helpful and intelligent group of people working for them. They are always there to listen to requests and solve problems. The messaging app within the desktop software lets you communicate with them directly anytime. They always seem to respond within mere minutes. 7. They are constantly releasing updates and improvements to the software. It gets better with every release and it shows they really listen to customer suggestions!

1. The schedule view is hard to read and use. When you are trying to get an overview of your resources and availability, you have to scroll left/right as well as up/down. It's made it hard for us, so we still have to rely on Google Calendar to view employee availability when trying to schedule jobs. 2. No automatic reminders sent to employees. There is a push notification one hour before a job starts, but this is not enough time for us. We want an email or test least a day, even a week, in advance. 3. Few customization options. (eg - You cannot rename "professional" to "stylist" or "technician" to suit your industry.) You can't include hyperlinks in follow-up emails to link customers to a satisfaction survey. (They have to copy/paste the address into the browser.) 4. No way to "black out" dates on scheduler for employee time off. Again, we still have to use Google Calendar. Although they just released "Non-Job Events" and this could serve as a possible workaround for us. We are looking into it! 5. The CRM is weak. (No multiple contacts for a business, no way to name different service addresses, no pipeline for making sales, etc.)