I Wish I Would Have Thought of This Myself!!!

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Rachel P.
Senior Property Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After months of resident complaints regarding our community's lack of parking, our Regional Manager stumbled across Parking Boss and recommended that I reach out for more information. I was willing to try anything to help solve our parking problem, but after my first phone call I was sold! I couldn't wait to begin using the Parking Boss system! Parking Boss accomplishes several things 1) It helps to enforce the lease agreement; which for us means only allowing 1 vehicle per licensed resident. The Parking Boss system easily allows us to track vehicles and ensures that only 1 sticker is issued per licensed resident. 2) It basically eliminates all unauthorized/illegal occupants living within your community because those individuals are not able to obtain a QR sticker for their vehicle, essentially making it impossible for them to park on your lot. This system forces these individuals to fill out a Rental Application in order to get added onto the lease agreement. Only when they are approved and have signed the lease agreement can they get a QR sticker for their vehicle. (Needless to say we had 20+ roommate additions within the first month!) The Parking Boss system bleeds into some of our other systems as well. For our community it is important to know the total number of occupants living in a home because part of the monthly water, sewer & trash charges are based on the per unit occupant count. By having record of all residents living in the home, we can charge a more accurate & fair rate to all of our residents. We are a 504 unit apartment community so tracking vehicles without some sort of system in place is almost impossible. With Parking Boss, we know exactly what vehicles are parked on our lot at all times. We can even track guest vehicles! We were able to verify proper licensing & registration when issuing the QR stickers which helped to facilitate the removal of several vehicles from the property. In the past 12 days that our Parking Boss system has been active, we have already received 2 positive reviews specifically mentioning the improvement in our parking situation. In addition, we have noticed that our parking lot has more open spaces than ever before, even during peak hours (typically after 10pm). I would highly recommend Parking Boss to anyone looking to solve a parking problem!

Vorteile: It helps to eliminate unauthorized/illegal occupants living at your community. It easily tracks all vehicles parked on your lot, including guest vehicles. Our community only allows 1 vehicle per licensed resident and this software makes it easy to enforce!

Parking Boss has saved my Condominium Association time, money and improved efficiency

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Shanasha T.
General Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful! We were one of the first condominiums that started to use Parking Boss for parking monitoring and provided feedback to the owners when the software first rolled out. We are happy with the software.

Vorteile: We like that the parking program is virtual and accessible to our residents and their guest 24 hours/7 days a week. I am able to access the software as the Administrator from my phone and assist my residents. It allows us to monitor the residents and their guest, it provides us with documentation that we may have unauthorized occupants.

Nachteile: We would like for the software to be more adaptable and allow special parking permits to be extended more than once. It would also be more convenient if we are able to just click a button to renew a parking permit that may have expired, rather than having to enter the information all over again.

Parking Boss = Parking Management Made Easy!

Lauren S.
Leasing Professional
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have experienced: -Better organization in office and out in our parking lots
-Improved communication and rapport between our staff and residents
-Lots of extra time in the day due to ease of use - Parking Boss works for US!
-Excellent record keeping
-Fantastic Customer Care from the Parking Boss team
-Extra Security by knowing who is supposed to be parking on our property

Vorteile: Parking Boss has saved myself and my staff hours and hours of time. We have religiously used Parking Boss to manage the parking at our apartment communities and have personally witnessed it's magic. It has helped us open up so many parking spaces and has helped us remain in control of who gets to park at our community. It's proven to not only be a major time saver, but also a bonus security measure. While advertising the program to our new residents, we are able to advertise a more secure parking lot due to our consistent use of Parking Boss. We love being able to look back and see notes we've left and photos we've taken of cars that are in violation or get towed. This allows us to physically show residents what happened and has improved communication and rapport between residents and our staff.

Nachteile: We would like management to be able to edit notes or delete pictures if need be. There have been times when we've made mistakes and those can't be undone.

Easy to use

Ashley R.
Leasing Professional
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Parking boss is a great system. We use it to regulate parking in our community. It has been a big help.
Registration is easy to use, We have signs with instructions in our guest parking area.
We have 200 plus units at our complex and some include large household families with more then one vehicle parking boss allows us to keep track of each car for each household. It helps eliminate any unwanted cars or visitors. In the past we have also caught stolen vehicles on our property by using Parking Boss.
I would highly recommend Parking Boss to all apartment complexes and businesses with any kind of parking issues.

Vorteile: Easy to use.
It helps with unauthorized occupants, it not only tracks the vehicles parked within the community it accounts for guests and has a feature to see BANNED vehicles, vehicles that have tried to change one or two numbers in the license plate, we now have individual household pin codes for guests to register with.

Nachteile: It crashes sometimes.
would run better if in an app and not on the browser.

von Luminous an 31.7.2019

Thanks for the review and we're glad to hear that your parking has improved! Crash reports are very uncommon, so we'll have one of our tech team connect with you to see what's going on.

Parking Boss For the Win!

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Shauna M.
Community Director
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Parking Boss has helped us eliminate unwanted vehicles parking on property. We often had people who didn't even live here using our parking lot as a carpool lot. Parking was always full and residents ended up parking in no-parking zones, blocking in other residents and even parking in our grass and landscape! We rolled our Parking Boss with new parking rules limiting the number of vehicles per home. It's been a game changer!

Vorteile: I love that I can provide user access to my entire staff and my vendors out in the field. It's simple to use and pretty much self-explanatory. There's a report for everything, which makes it easy for us to cross check data with our data systems.

Nachteile: I wish it came as an APP - it can run very slow when it's opened on a cell phone while checking license plates. I also wish it required a make/model/color descriptor when registering vehicles.

von Luminous an 20.9.2018

Hi Shauna. Thanks so much for the positive review! We really do appreciate your feedback. I just wanted you to know an Field Agent iOS/Android app is in the works and should be released before too long.

Thanks again!
Joel

Simple, Robust Parking Management

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Andrew C.
Dispatch
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love this software. I run dispatch for a small security company and having a simple way for both myself and my officers to quickly check for registered guest passes via license plates is fantastic. I like that we can look up by plate, decal or condo number so it's not too tough to check if there are special passes registered according to any of the above. Just about my only request for improvement would be if there was a simpler way for users to register temporary license plate tags. I and my dispatchers currently need to check multiple variations of day / month / year in plate format, and again with "TEMP" in front of it to try and ascertain if someone with a temp tag actually has registered a pass with the property and it gets cumbersome. If there was some sort of strict way that the system had users register temporary plates so we don't have to constantly check multiple variations, it would be a dream come true.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Easy to annotate special passes and lookup said passes.

Nachteile: Just about the only con is that there's no standardized format for users to register temporary license plate tags. If the software made the resident follow certain standards when registering temp plates like forcing TEMP(month)(date)(year) ex TEMP031517 or similar would be great.

Everything you need (and even a few extras!)

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Brian T.
Relationship Manager
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Parking Boss team and their tool have been nothing but a pleasure to work with. Once they got us set up we rarely needed to contact them, but when we did they always resolved our concern / need very quickly. The tools keep improving over time, but always in a way where you are delighted instead of made they changed something. Now we have a database of all parking offenders in our community. It automatically flags those who are repeat offenders so we can focus our parking enforcement team to address the largest problems first. Fully exportable database. Very comprehensive and simple too (a rare combination these days). Highly Recommend. A+++.

Vorteile: Flexible Enough, Clean looking, easy to use. Enough functionality, but not cluttered. Fast to use online or on mobile URL. Has picture & geo functionality for meta data as it pertains to parking citations.

Nachteile: If there ever were any mostly fixed up by now.

Top Notch Software and Support

Jeff G.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have nothing but good things to say. Again, this software and support from Parking Boss has differentiated us from other security patrol companies in our area. We are to the point now where we won't take on a client that has parking issues that doesn't use Parking Boss.

Vorteile: After researching parking enforcement softwares, Parking Boss seemed like a no-brainer. I am owner of a security franchise. We were previously tracking parking violations in communities using Google Sheets. It was a disaster. Parking Boss has not only allowed us to secure more properties, it cuts time off of patrols at properties that have parking issues. I am the owner of a small security franchise, and since recommending Parking Boss to other franchisees, they have adopted it as well. I will continue to do so.

Nachteile: The only downfall I've seen so far is the lack of multiple thresholds for clients with multiple types of parking violations, but Parking Boss is going to be implementing this shortly.

Excellent for any HOA

Tomasz G.
President of the HOA Board of Directors
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had major parking problem for years at our townhome association. We looked into this software for over a year and decided to give it a try. Today all streets at our closed gated community are perfectly clear, everyone got tired of scratching violation stickers off their windows, it works better than towing and actually towing infractions were reduced by 90% since Parking Boss introduction. Staff is absolutely amazing and responds really fast with all questions we have. Also they always try to implement ideas we have to better functionality for our community. It is perfect solution for any type of community

Vorteile: Ease of use, keeps the history of every violation or infraction, customized to any HOA type, promotes self-inforcement

Nachteile: Iphone App would be very beneficial, more compatibility with Apple products

PARKING BOSS IS THE BEST PARKING SOLUTION FOR OUR CONDO ASSOCIATION

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Gabrielle P.
Assistant Property Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Before we had had parking boss we were having issues where residence could not find parking.There are a lot of businesses and shopping centers in our area and their clients would park their vehicles on our property.Parking boss gave us the tools (parking stickers and their online software) to identify residents and guest so we now know which vehicle should be on our property and which one is not allowed. Our residence now have plenty of places to park because unregistered vehicles get towed.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about Parking Boss.

Customer Service at Its Best

Latricia E.
Asst. Property Mgr.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this software to help control parking issues at our high rise office building. The customers love the ability to print their parking pass at home and then go straight to parking and their meeting without extra steps.

Vorteile: The software is extremely user friendly. The finished product (parking passes) are very professional looking. The customer service staff is extremely helpful and fast if you encounter an issue.

Nachteile: Would love for there to be a few more characters in the parking pass name I give. Would love to be able to limit the amount of passes that can be printed.

CP1 Love of Parking Boss

Therese R.
CP1 Vice Pr
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loving it so far.

Vorteile: Love that Parking Boss does my old job for me, before I would have to meet unit owners and their guests at all hours of the night. Also we are able to let unit owners use Guest registration until they have received their updated registration from motor vehicle with their units address. I love the ease of looking up units parking info anytime day or night. Six different color Decals make it very easy because we have six building, so each is color coded.

Nachteile: The Parking Boss App does not give you the option to look up the make of a vehicle if needed, in a emergency.

Damn good software

William E.
Assistant Director
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Product is easy to use faster roll out and fills a niche between our yearly quarterly and semesterly permits and the daily permits and guest permits we need.

Vorteile: Price. Simple to use. Web-based. Easy application.

Nachteile: No export feature. Hard to search plate history.

von Luminous an 8.8.2019

Hi William, thanks for the review!

It looks like you're on an older, passes-only version; the current versions of our system have full plate history and reporting with export, along with a ton of other awesome features (like self-service, short-term paid parking, etc)!

A efficient tool to help streamline the parking process

Jennifer R.
Owner Services
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone at Parking Boss was extremely helpful and responsive. We are a very unique complex and they were willing to make many changes and adjustments to options on their site to accommodate our needs.

Vorteile: Overall Parking Boss was an efficient tool to streamline our parking issues for our multi-use property. We have Vacation rentals and Vacation homes and we track both Owner/long term vehicles as well as transient guests. Prior to the system we used a manual spreadsheet which was creating extra work. Being able to register a vehicle ahead of time and send the confirmation to a guest ahead of time. The QR reader allowed our officers to quickly scan a parking pass for validation. The reports were also helpful for our security and executive team.

Nachteile: The customized signs, stickers and hangtags were expensive but they were a good quality.

Real Parking Management

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Assistant Manager of Night Service Personnel
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Parking Boss has improved the productivity of our personnel who work nights and are tasked with enforcing parking regulations. We are saving 2-4 hours per shift, depending on the property.
The program has proven to be very affective at improving our parking situation at every property. Residents have been very pleased as more parking is available. Our customer service has improved too! Guest parking is regulated and passes are easily available.
Parking Boss readily listens to suggestions and makes changes as needed to improve the product.

Vorteile: The system is very easy to use. Even those with limited computer experience pick it up quickly. I have to mention the affordability as well.

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to mention. I am very impressed with the ease of use. Parking Boss went beyond my expectations in improving parking.

An easy way to keep track of residents vehicles

Jeremy H.
Leasing Consultant
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After implemting parking boss, it is hard to imagine not having it. It integrates well with our procedure for keeping track of vehicles, parking spaces, and parking tags. You are also able to mark parking violations all within parking boss

Vorteile: The software is simple and very easy to use. The parking boss team is amazing and are quick to respond to inquiries. The website can also be used from a desktop, laptop, or mobile device for ease of use

Nachteile: Mobile website is sometimes difficult to navigate. Searching for multiple parking tags can be time consuming.

Love Parking Boss

Colin W.
Assistant Property Manager
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Parking Boss has made an easy-to-use software interface that we can share with other "agents", teams, and residents alike, to manage the parking lot here at our property.

Nachteile: Wish that it could scan license plates and read them!

von Luminous an 31.7.2019

Hi Colin, thanks for the review! As for scanning/reading license plates, stay tuned - I think you're gonna love what we're working on right now!

Our Parking Was Never the Same!

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Mindy T.
Communtiy Director
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a property manager, and at the time I was introduced to Parking Boss, I was managing a 190 unit community in Santa Ana. All of our Yelp reviews mentioned how big of an issue parking was for the residents, and so I knew we needed a system that was new, exciting, and EFFICIENT! If you take a look at our Yelp Reviews now, you can almost pinpoint the exact date we implemented Parking Boss because many the reviews about parking turned into positive experiences! Our residents,their guests, and my staff was happy ! Most importantly, though, Nathan truly cared about our needs and accepted any criticism or feedback we had with open arms.To this day, whatever property I am managing, if it has parking issues then Parking Boss is the first company I refer to!

Vorteile: I like that it is innovative, first and foremost! It's unique and many VIPs are intrigued by the experience Parking Boss offers. Also, I like that there are multiple avenues in which you can reserve a spot: computer, QR code from Smartphone, leasing staff, courtesy patrol, etc.

Nachteile: There is a flaw with the license plate input. Our residents figured out that they can put their VIN in and try to get away with extending their deadlines.

Great Solution for HOA Parking

Andrew S.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love being able to address issues brought to me by community members on the spot from my dashboard. Previously, I had to call a patrol company, wait for an answer, and then return the call to the resident. I love efficiency!

Nachteile: I wish on my admin dashboard, I could safelist a vehicle with the member's code in addition to my special permit functionality. Sometimes with less technologically inclined clients, I end up safe listing on their behalf.

Software review

Kay J.
On Site Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Calling for customer service support has been a great experience also. They have always been most helpful.

Vorteile: It’s easy to use and really helpful. It’s fun to use. All pertinent data is input allowing multiple ways to access information.

Nachteile: Review system won’t accept my answer here.

From the Security User's Perspective

Juan M.
Supervisor of Security Operations
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Regardless of the minor con this has been the best system I have used at any property. It easily cuts down the time it takes me to conduct violation patrols by half or more. To make things simple I drive down the property, putting the license plate of every on site vehicle and Parking Boss tells me immediately if the vehicle is allowed to park. Gone are the days of the annoying parking passes that get copied or reproduced anyways! Thanks Parking Boss!

Vorteile: What I like most is it cuts down on the amount of time it takes me to identify parking violations

Nachteile: What I like least is the inability to ban vehicle types from obtaining a guest permit.

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Kristina C.
RSC
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are helping our residents ensure there is adequate parking available to them by concentrating on the violators and following up with them.

Vorteile: I love all the aspects of this program. You can update parking permits, see visitor parking and all violations.

Nachteile: Sometimes the officers make mistakes inputting the information and there is no way to change it. You can edit the information though

Best solution to fix parking problem

Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Tomasz G.
President HOA / Airline Employee
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been dealing with constant problems with parking offences for years at our townhouse community. The moment we implemented Parking Boss withing weeks illegal parking almost seized. We towed only one car for the past 60 days and most reprated offenders hated scrapping violation stickers off their windows and decided to comply with parking rules. This was tge best decision and investment our community has ever made. Parking Boss team is super responsive and is able to customize software to community needs. This is best solution for any community with parking issues.

Vorteile: Simplicity, very easy to use and monitor, system makes any community selenforced, leaves record of any log in or action of the fueld agents and residents. Almost no way of cheating this system, which could be customized to any type and size of community

Nachteile: Some of the functions are still not fully compatibile with IOS decices but Parking Boss Team is constantly improving functionality

parking boss is an excellent tool to govern parking

Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Marc jon V.
Security Manager

Vorteile: records all types of records for permits, citations, tows, etc.
all at the fingertips of the user.
history of both vehicle cites and residential cites and permits on in one place

Nachteile: since our cite "refreshes" at the beginning of the year (Dec 31 at 23:59.59), it would be nice if this could be automatic. (each resident is "clean slated")

Best Parking Management Software Available

Maureen E.
Leasing and Marketing Director
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It allows us to effectively manage our parking in real time and know who is parked on our property at all times. When we have to tow a vehicle we can do so with confidence that it is not an error.

Nachteile: The cost per sticker, would prefer a monthly fee, but I hear this may be an available option soon also wish there was an available sticker for bicycles.

von Luminous an 31.7.2019

Hi Maureen, thanks for the great review! We do offer both permit fee and monthly subscription fee options. We'll have one of our team follow up with you.