Über Parking Boss

Die # 1 Parkplatz-Management-Plattform für Wohnungen & HOAs

Erfahre mehr über Parking Boss

It is very simple and easy to use for our staff and residents, but is also easy to share with guests at our church.

It too me to some time to understand how to navigate the violation aspect. Like actually imposing the violation.

Bewertungen zu Parking Boss

Parking Boss hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Parking Boss bereits verwendet?

Real Parking Management

Kommentare: Parking Boss has improved the productivity of our personnel who work nights and are tasked with enforcing parking regulations. We are saving 2-4 hours per shift, depending on the property.
The program has proven to be very affective at improving our parking situation at every property. Residents have been very pleased as more parking is available. Our customer service has improved too! Guest parking is regulated and passes are easily available.
Parking Boss readily listens to suggestions and makes changes as needed to improve the product.

The system is very easy to use. Even those with limited computer experience pick it up quickly. I have to mention the affordability as well.

I have nothing negative to mention. I am very impressed with the ease of use. Parking Boss went beyond my expectations in improving parking.

William
Assist Director of Campus Safety in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Product and Nice People

Kommentare: Nice product and nice people.

Web based, easy to use. Type, print and go. No extra equipment really needed beyond printers.

The search feature needs work. It used to pull up everything, after an update we can't find anything. I use a spreadsheet to track parkers so it's no a show stopper but it definitely needs to be fixe.d

james
director in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

tactical security

Kommentare: I think the program is good but it doesn't allow you to be more detailed on how cars are safelisted. There is no customization available. site needs to be able to hold more information so the company user can determine especially when towing

easy to log on for customers

not able to put the necessary info in for detailed processing

Antwort von Community Boss

Hi James, We appreciate your feedback. We don't currently do tow tracking but this is something that is in our plans. If there's anything else you'd like to discuss that will make our product better and your job easier, please give us a call at 866-387-7275 Thanks!

Rachel
Senior Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I Wish I Would Have Thought of This Myself!!!

Kommentare: After months of resident complaints regarding our community's lack of parking, our Regional Manager stumbled across Parking Boss and recommended that I reach out for more information. I was willing to try anything to help solve our parking problem, but after my first phone call I was sold! I couldn't wait to begin using the Parking Boss system! Parking Boss accomplishes several things 1) It helps to enforce the lease agreement; which for us means only allowing 1 vehicle per licensed resident. The Parking Boss system easily allows us to track vehicles and ensures that only 1 sticker is issued per licensed resident. 2) It basically eliminates all unauthorized/illegal occupants living within your community because those individuals are not able to obtain a QR sticker for their vehicle, essentially making it impossible for them to park on your lot. This system forces these individuals to fill out a Rental Application in order to get added onto the lease agreement. Only when they are approved and have signed the lease agreement can they get a QR sticker for their vehicle. (Needless to say we had 20+ roommate additions within the first month!) The Parking Boss system bleeds into some of our other systems as well. For our community it is important to know the total number of occupants living in a home because part of the monthly water, sewer & trash charges are based on the per unit occupant count. By having record of all residents living in the home, we can charge a more accurate & fair rate to all of our residents. We are a 504 unit apartment community so tracking vehicles without some sort of system in place is almost impossible. With Parking Boss, we know exactly what vehicles are parked on our lot at all times. We can even track guest vehicles! We were able to verify proper licensing & registration when issuing the QR stickers which helped to facilitate the removal of several vehicles from the property. In the past 12 days that our Parking Boss system has been active, we have already received 2 positive reviews specifically mentioning the improvement in our parking situation. In addition, we have noticed that our parking lot has more open spaces than ever before, even during peak hours (typically after 10pm). I would highly recommend Parking Boss to anyone looking to solve a parking problem!

It helps to eliminate unauthorized/illegal occupants living at your community. It easily tracks all vehicles parked on your lot, including guest vehicles. Our community only allows 1 vehicle per licensed resident and this software makes it easy to enforce!

Troy
Area Account & Finance manager in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Enhance you parking and improve your resident satisfaction

Kommentare: We have had so many wins with The entire Boss platform. We rolled out Parking Boss first, and this has increased our resident satisfaction. By having a way to scan a license plate to see if the vehicle is authorized to park, we no longer tow vehicles that are missing a parking permit. Residents may not tell you they made a change. We have also switched to using Parking Boss to manage visitor parking. This has opened up spaces that residents were previously parking in and not paying for. We have reports that give us real data we never had available to us. This allows us to make better decisions on where to monitor for violations and so much more. We loved Parking Boss so much that when we found out about Welcome Boss, it seemed like the next step in modernizing our community for our residents.

Parking Boss thought of all our concerns and rolled them up into one tidy package. Parking permits that include a QR Code and the ability to scan a license plate have been the best thing we have found.

On their website, they took away the total space count for each type of parking. We loved having that data available for audit. It is a small thing and really does not take away from the overall experience.

Dwight
Residential Lease Admin in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality and timely responsiveness!

I like that when I ask for help, I'm told when I can expect help, and then I get help usually before that time- but never after.I appreciate that a lot.

Sometimes the interface changes and I have to get used to it, but it ends up getting used to, so it's not that much of a con.

Betty
President of the POA in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It would work for you

Kommentare: It allows us to cut down on people parking on the street which help our streets clean for an emergency

It is easy to use for everyone There are many ways that it can be used. We have several people that can use to register people which helps.

They should have an app for the enforcer

Steve
President in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Parking Boss My Story

Kommentare: I handle parking enforcement at my condo development. Parking Boss is a quick and easy way for me to run tags, search for violations, and issue warnings for unauthorized vehicles. I rely on stealth and fast answers when citing vehicles. This program makes it fast and efficient.

Ease of use, sign in and sign out easy,

I wish there was an app I could just click on to initiate usage

Natali
Assistant Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Field Agent is a great option to notify any irregular vehicle.

I'm still learning all the options. Maybe I can answer that question in a few months.

Crystal
Manger Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Access Verification Vehicle Software

Kommentare: This program has made our jobs so much easier in regard to properly enforcing and keeping track of all the vehicles in our private community.

It is easy to be able to track the access verification of all vehicles in a private community with very strict rules. The app is smart to figure out if a license plate number that you input is close to a plate that may have been inputted incorrectly by the resident.

We have very strict rules and parking guidelines that took extra time to implement correctly for residents to easily input vehicle information with no hiccups.

Jeremy
Leasing Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An easy solution to parking

Kommentare: Overall, Parking Boss has been a great help with any, and all parking at our property. We are easily able to reach out to the vehicles that are violating parking rules (Wrong parking spot, parked in a fire lane) so long as they have a parking permit. This has made it so we have to tow less, while keeping compliance much higher

- Ease of use. The website is simple, and can be navigated with ease - Privacy. Anyone with a parking permit will only have a parking spot, and license plate displayed if the QR code is scanned by anyone who is not an administrator for that particular parking portfolio. - Easy to keep track of vehicles and reach out to whoever is violating any parking rules or assigned spots before resorting to towing the vehicle - Parking spots can be set up ahead of time when setting up the software

- Searching up parking permit information is based on either permit, apartment, license plate, or parking spot. You can not just type what information you have into a single search bar. You must select the specific field you are searching in - Parking violations time out under the violation tab and will have to be searched directly by permit number, license plate, or violation number - Some features on the website are not immediately clear what they do.

Mindy
Communtiy Director in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Our Parking Was Never the Same!

Kommentare: I am a property manager, and at the time I was introduced to Parking Boss, I was managing a 190 unit community in Santa Ana. All of our Yelp reviews mentioned how big of an issue parking was for the residents, and so I knew we needed a system that was new, exciting, and EFFICIENT! If you take a look at our Yelp Reviews now, you can almost pinpoint the exact date we implemented Parking Boss because many the reviews about parking turned into positive experiences! Our residents,their guests, and my staff was happy ! Most importantly, though, Nathan truly cared about our needs and accepted any criticism or feedback we had with open arms.To this day, whatever property I am managing, if it has parking issues then Parking Boss is the first company I refer to!

I like that it is innovative, first and foremost! It's unique and many VIPs are intrigued by the experience Parking Boss offers. Also, I like that there are multiple avenues in which you can reserve a spot: computer, QR code from Smartphone, leasing staff, courtesy patrol, etc.

There is a flaw with the license plate input. Our residents figured out that they can put their VIN in and try to get away with extending their deadlines.

jennifer
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Community Manager Perspective

Kommentare: I manage HOA communities and use this at one property right now. We love it, and even though it is having issues now, the CS team is working on it, and helping us resolve the matter.

this product was very user friendly, and was easy to train on.

only complaint is when it doesn't allow my residents to safelist

TRACI
manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PARKING BOSS A GREAT PROPERT MANAGMENT TOOL

Kommentare: MY TOWING CO. AND TEAM LIKE THIS SYTEM.. IT MAKES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EASIER.

EASY TO NAVIGATE AND GREAT FOR OUR DRIVERS OUT PATROLING PROPERTIES JOB EASIER

CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER THAN RESIDENTS OF PROPERTIES NOT REGISTARING VEHCLES .. WHEN STICKERS ARE SENT THERE SHOULD BE CLEAR INTRUCTIONS FOR THEM(INSTRUCTIOS FOR DUMMIES) THEY THINK THEY PUT A STICKER ON CAR AND IT MAGICLY APPEARS IN PARKING BOSS.

Kathy
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So thrilled to have found the Parking Boss software

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was our Representative and from the very beginning was extremely responsive, presented the product successfully via zoom and made getting started super easy. Using this software has made our efforts to keep track of guests, keep out trespassers, cite violations accordingly, get reports and keep a history of all activity quite seamless. Parking Boss is quick to respond if we need assistance. They also help our Security Company perform their patrols effectively.

Super user friendly for me as Administrator and for our residents.

Have nothing bad to say about this product.

Tomasz
President HOA / Airline Employee in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best solution to fix parking problem

Kommentare: We have been dealing with constant problems with parking offences for years at our townhouse community. The moment we implemented Parking Boss withing weeks illegal parking almost seized. We towed only one car for the past 60 days and most reprated offenders hated scrapping violation stickers off their windows and decided to comply with parking rules. This was tge best decision and investment our community has ever made. Parking Boss team is super responsive and is able to customize software to community needs. This is best solution for any community with parking issues.

Simplicity, very easy to use and monitor, system makes any community selenforced, leaves record of any log in or action of the fueld agents and residents. Almost no way of cheating this system, which could be customized to any type and size of community

Some of the functions are still not fully compatibile with IOS decices but Parking Boss Team is constantly improving functionality

Marc Jon
Security Manager in USA

parking boss is an excellent tool to govern parking

records all types of records for permits, citations, tows, etc. all at the fingertips of the user. history of both vehicle cites and residential cites and permits on in one place

since our cite "refreshes" at the beginning of the year (Dec 31 at 23:59.59), it would be nice if this could be automatic. (each resident is "clean slated")

Tabitha
Sr. Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Community Parking

I found Parking Boss extremely easy to use!

I feel the website could update visual aspects of website. Realistic maps, etc.

Christopher
Supervisor of security in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Parking boss is great

I like everything about the software very easy to use

I like everything I have no problems with the software

Patricia
Property Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great!

helps manage and control the number of unauthorized vehicles.

certain roll out processes are unclear.

Rajesh
Treasurer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Takes the pain out of parking management

Kommentare: We use to manage the guest parking spots in the community. Visitors are able to easily register and it does the notifications and tracking of the parking and send alerts promptly. On the admin side its easy to manage and look at history of violators and specific vehicles.

Ease of navigation User Experience Feature set

Faster Reporting Error checking for invalid inputs from users

Sandra
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Parking Boss has helped to eliminate our parking problems.

The software is easy to use and it's been very effective.

I wish we had someone outside of our office team actually monitoring the parking lot.

Timothy
VP Board of Directors in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needed Parking Help

This allows complete fairness to every homeowner to be able to share our limited parking.

I would say nothing, but there coupled be some work done on the reports. My opinion is the are a little archaic.

KAITLYN
LEASING CONSULTANT in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it

What I like most about this program is how user friendly this program is. Everything is front and center and everything is easily located

I do not have any dislikes with this program.

Benjamin
Leasing Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Leasing Specialist

Kommentare: My overall experience has been nothing but great!

The ease of setting up my prospects and residents with an easy parking system!

What I liked least about this software is