Über SlideDog

Multimedia-Präsentationslösung mit Echtzeit-Präsentationsübertragung, Feedback-Fragebögen und Live-Chat-Funktionalität.

Erfahre mehr über SlideDog

When this happens an hour beforehand, it's disappointing. Software is nice, but policy is questionable.

Bewertungen zu SlideDog

SlideDog hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SlideDog bereits verwendet?

Gustavo
Gustavo
Journalist in Panama

I highly recommend slidedog

Kommentare: What I have mentioned as pro, are not limiting, they are possibilities I would like to count on. I can't do an event if I don't have this program. It is indispensable for me and my team. Therefore, I can recommend it with closed eyes, because I know that it is an application of maximum performance and quality, which will not have delays or problems of any kind.

Pros: It allows to handle different types of files without distinction, that allows my event production to be very clean and professional. There are no errors possible when I have everything programmed inside Slidedog. I can't do a production if I don't have the software. The level of organization that I have there cannot be had in other software.

It is not possible to move, delete or insert files once the projection starts. This makes it difficult for me because sometimes there are last minute changes that force me to change the planning. Having a background image has helped me to disguise when I leave and re-enter the projection. Another drawback, that although I understand it is complex, I would like to be able to do, is to be able to copy the files and the programming to another pc different from where I have programmed.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Gustavo! I'll see if we can implement your feature request sometime later this year.

Greg
Associate Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I’ve been pleased with our experience. When we’ve had issues (and their haven’t been many), we always received courteous and helpful responses from the SlideDog team.

It’s hard to imagine the software being easier to use. The drag and drop feature for both adding to and rearranging files within a presentation is very straightforward. The program handles all the file types we need to use in our environment. SlideDog provided the flexibility we were looking for to maintain our approach to producing content for our services while allowing us to switch seamlessly between various file types during the service.

For what it’s meant to accomplish, SlideDog performs admirably. The preview/slider window is a bit small and can make jumping to another spot in the presentation (especially in a different file) a bit awkward.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for your review, Greg! Happy to hear that you found SlideDog easy to use!

Richard
Media Designer in USA
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ok, but stopped using this years ago because it was not available on Mac.

I could bring in multiple formats and multiple PowerPoint presentations into one main presentation.

User interface seemed small - difficult to make changes on the fly during live events. Not available on Mac and the software's features were not worth maintaining a Windows system in a Mac based production workflow.

Antwort von SlideDog

Sorry that SlideDog didn't fit in your workflow. Unfortunately, it's difficult to port SlideDog to macOS. Being able to edit on the fly is something we'd like to support some time. Thanks for the input.

Warren
pastor in USA

Faithful User and Happy user

Kommentare: Overall it has been a positive experience growing and learning with SlideDog.
Emailed support on occasion and they responded very quickly.

There was a relatively small learning curve to get up and running. SlideDog worked very easily with different platforms like Word, PPoint, and video files we played for our church services.

If feasible maybe to have ability to link somehow so an audio/video conf call feature could be integrated.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for your review, Warren! Would love to hear your thoughts on how an ideal integration with video conferencing tools like Zoom and Teams would look like!

Mike
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I love it! I stumbled upon it when I first started and now I use it all the time

Slide dog is super simple to create and use. My jr. Volunteers are able to use it and make a smooth sermon for Sunday.

Sometimes the web control is a bit funky. And I would love if the PPoints would break into individual slides rather than a folder.

Antwort von SlideDog

Hi Mike! Thanks for the review. I think I understand what you mean about PowerPoints not breaking into individual slides. It's regarding the playlist at the bottom, and the number of PowerPoint slides you see there, right? If not, I'd love to hear from you.

Luis
Technical Support in Portugal
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Presentations done with ease

Kommentare: our overall experience with slidedog was really good, although we couldn't afford the lifetime subscription but we used the free version all the time, it became really important for our meetings and presentations.

I really liked the ease of use and the friendly UI, when i downloaded it for the first time i didn't even have to look for a tutorial, i just started using it right away, that's how easy it is to use slidedog.

Price, we wanted to buy a license but it was too expensive for us, instead we started using the free version of the slidedog.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review Luis! Happy to hear that SlideDog was easy to use and understand!

Anthony
Associate AV Manager in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Slide Dog has made working from home so much more effective

Kommentare: It's amazing software and I have recommended it to many coworkers.

I needed an application to play video and slide easily while using Zoom for virtual event. The playlist has made it so much easier to produce event. I just share my Zoom 2nd screen and I am ready to go.

There were a few options and issues with PP, but the tech support did updated and adjusted them right away,

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Anthony! Would love to learn more about how you use SlideDog together with Zoom and maybe see if you have some special tricks that other SlideDog users might benefit from.

Thor-Kenneth
Events Advisor in Norwegen
Museen & Institutionen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for an event with several presentation, videos etc

Kommentare: Slidedog have helped me make our events more professional in a easy and cheap way.

I like that I can seamless change between presentations, videos, pictures etc without disturbing the audience. They also have a great customer support that is very helpful if you have small changes you want in the software.

I really havn't had any big problems with slidedog. If I had any their cosumer support has helpes me very quick

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Thor-Kenneth!

Souvik
Senior Analyst in Indien
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing presentation tool

Kommentare: Overall great experience using it

Ease of use and great animations. Good for creating flowcharts and detailed animations

Sometimes can be difficult to understand

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Souvik!

Russell
Russell
Teacher and consultant in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Interesting idea to prevent presentation glitches!

Kommentare: SlideDog is a great presentation tool for building a playlist of slide decks from different sources. I like the idea and problem this solves and I think they've built a clean and well designed platform.

SlideDog is interesting idea and product and is extremely useful when multiple different presenters or presentations are to be used. Here's what I like most: - I like the purpose or problem they're attempting to solve. We've probably all been there - in a situation where you or someone you know's presentation failed to work because of some strange issue. SlideDog prevents that because you're able to load all sorts of presentations in as a slide deck playlist. That's a simple idea, yet brilliant! - I love that this software is so accepts so many different file types. It doesn't seem to matter what year or version or update you have, they all seem to be compatible. - In my first experience, I was amazed at how simple and clean it is. That's important to me. Yes - I like advanced features - but I love a simple user interface and SlideDog provides that. It's logically and aesthetically arranged. - When building a slide deck or playlist, you can also include polls or opportunities for feedback. That's extremely useful. We had multiple presenters that were going to be presenting, and this allowed us to gather feedback forms that were consistent (or even personalized). - Similar to NearPod or PearDeck, you have the option to do "Live Sharing" and blast a presentation to multiple devices. This increases engagement, in my opinion. - The built in "clicker" or slide changer is also a neat feature that is operated through a phone app - great idea!

Here are some setbacks that I've experienced with the platform: - SlideDog does not work on Apple products. That is a major setback for some users. - I know their purpose is not for creation, but it would be great if they added this feature. I understand that the platform is not designed for modifications either, but if a mistake is noticed, it can be tedious to go back to the original presentation source, make the update, and then shift it back to SlideDog. - I really just think the premium version is too pricey. This is great for what it is, but I cannot justify the price when the presentation source has the ability to present, as well.

Mando
Developer in Sambia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Complexity

it was easy to get a trial and to install

It was difficult for me to integrate the use of my phone as an external camera. I actually never succeeded.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Mando!

Kirk
Sound engineer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean and simple.

Slide dog is very simple to use. The controls are straight and to the point.

This software doesn’t offer much flexibility.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Kirk! Glad you find SlideDog simple to use. We wish to keep it that way, which may come at the cost of flexibility, but we'll try to avoid being too rigid and opinionated!

Nathan
Director of Engineering in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jack of trades and MASTER OF ALL.

Kommentare: I used SlideDog primarily as a trade show tool, to run presentations using media of all types (power point, still images, videos form manufacturers, etc., websites, etc.). I am very pleased with the product.

The software will play ANY file format that I have found allowing me to implement some very excellent presentations.

I have experienced some stability issues. Every now and again the software would hang up and be unrecoverable without a ctrl+alt+del.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for your review Nathan! Happy to hear that SlideDog was useful on your tradeshows!

Julie
Children's Ministry Director in USA

So easy to use!

Kommentare: We love how easy this software is to use. Our tech booth is run by volunteers of various ages and adults and children both have no problem using this software.

We love the ease of use. It's interface is so simple, we have 10 years olds that operate the computer for our Sunday service presentations and they love it.

The annual cost is high. If there was a one time purchase that wasn't too high we would opt for that.

Antwort von SlideDog

Happy to hear that all your volunteers find SlideDog easy to use!

Amy
Worship Director in USA

Slide Dog

Kommentare: The programming is excellent and the customer service is topnotch. I feel like I am a person and I am valued.

I love that my presentations are flawless and professional. I can transfer to each file seamlessly.

I’ve never found a con to this program. Development seems open to all feedback.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for being a valued SlideDog customer. And yes, your feedback is always welcome :-)

Kirk
Engineering in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

It is a clean and intuitive interface for your slideshow. It is extremely easy to use. In 5 seconds I can teach anyone how to use the program.

There aren’t nearly as many functions as say ProPesenter.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Kirk! Glad you find SlideDog easy to use!

Mackenzie
Director of Weekend Experience in USA

Perfect for outdoor services

Kommentare: Awesome customer service to get me what I needed

The ease of our people able to see our worship lyrics and scriptures on their phones

I wish I could use it on my Mac. No slide limit would be nice too. A bigger preview before playing too.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thanks for the review Mackenzie!

Peter
Teacher in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendliness

Easy to use especially in uploading information and presenting it to the audience. Pause, fast forward and repeat is possible with the click of the mouse.

The layout for inserting images has only one linear arrangement with most images being hidden making difficult to easily rearrange.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Peter. Your comment regarding the playlist being limited to one row, and therefore a little difficult to use with many files, is something we hear a lot. I will start investigating how to improve this and discuss it with my team.

Abdul Qhuddus
Systems Administrator in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best software product in its category

Kommentare: it's best at it's category, I would highly recommend it for corporate meetings that needs dynamic and instant updates and no compromise to the quality

Easiness, real time updates to the slides can be done without minimizing your presentation

User interface can be enhanced a little bit more

Tyler
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just what we were looking for!

We use SlideDog to greatly improve the production value of our school assemblies!

Sometimes we need to restart the software because of connectivity issues....this might be a hardware issue on our end.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thanks for the review, Tyler. Feel free to reach out to us regarding the connectivity issues. We'll try our best to figure out if it's something we can improve on our end or if it's related to hardware or Internet connectivity on your end.

Dennis
Dennis
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SlideDog par excellence

The beauty of SlideDog is being able to present different media seamlessly from one media to the next without pause or visual interruption. SlideDog is the icing on the cake to any teaching or presentation endeavor.

No cons...just hopes that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] continues inviting suggestions for evolving uses in the future.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review Dennis!

Roman
managing director in Österreich
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Choice

Kommentare: Easy to handle

It's just a simple way to bring different types of presentations into one system. AND point to a second screen

Don't know. It simply does what it should do

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you so much for the review Roman. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have suggestions on how we can improve our offering to event organizers and AV companies like yours.

Gerald
Technical Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesomeness overloaded

Kommentare: Awesome that has overload when I use this software ..

The experience and output of the input ..

The input at the software and response time taken.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thanks for the review Gerald! We're overloaded with thankfulness :-)

Steve
VP/Chair in USA
Onlinemedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: very good and easy to use and understand

Gives a good opportunity to present better. The folks at SlideDog are quick to respond when issues arise.

I do not have any con's, i t hink the software is great.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for the review, Steve!

mazharul
IT Desktop Support Technician
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Slidedog

Kommentare: need to use it more often.

it is seamless. Works great amongst other similar software that is on the market.

Nothing I can say right now as I need to use it more.

Antwort von SlideDog

Thank you for your review, Mazharul. When you've gotten the chance to try it out a bit more, please message us if you encounter any difficulties or have any feedback for us.