Über Prezi

Prezi Next, die neueste Präsentationssoftware von Prezi zeichnet sich durch ein dynamisches und flexibles Format aus, in dem du dich frei zwischen Themen bewegen und so direkt auf individuelle Anforderungen des Publikums reagieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Prezi

The feature that is most impactful is offline access. Prezi is pretty easy to navigate and easy to integrate into my content creation process.

I have found that the presentations I have used need to be run from the cloud and that is a bit scary for me incase the internet goes down.

Bewertungen zu Prezi

Prezi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.759 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Prezi bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.759)

Mario S.
Softwarearchitekt in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative zu anderen Präsentationen

Kommentare: Wenn man sich einmal in die Prezi-Welt gedanklich eingefunden hat und den Aufbau einer Präsentation eben ganz anders denkt als von den klassischen Produkten her, dann kommt man sehr gut zurecht und kann tolle, nachhaltig wirkende, Präsentationen erstellen. Dahin zu kommen dauert ein wenig.

Prezi Analytics. Alle Zugriffe auf Präsentationen lassen sich nachvollziehen.

Im Vergleich zu Powerpoint oder Keynote deutlich weniger "Effekte" und Möglichkeiten - oder Dinge müssen etwas aufwendiger erstellt werden.

Faith N.
Faith N.
Leadership Development Intern in USA
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Prezi is the modern Powerpoint

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love how Prezi has incorporated a modern feel to the PowerPoint sphere. The software is convenient (there is a presentation app on your phones to help guide presenters through a presentation), templates are colorful and creative, and easy to use. I also love how the Prezi powerpoints is edited in real time. For instance, a user can create a Prezi and submit it as an assignment. However, they forgot to add or remove something but they've already sent the link in. If the user edits the Prezi after it's been submitted, one can click the link, and the changes made will be there. Compared to the standard PowerPoint and Google Slides where once you save and submit, you are stuck and you have to create a whole new presentation if you made a mistake.

A feature I would like to see Prezi improve on is smartphone accessibility. In Today's time, smartphones are getting bigger and bigger. Cellular data (with the rise of 5G) is getting more reliable. A lot of people are using their smartphones to do homework and office work without it being cumbersome. It would be great if we could be able to create and edit our Prezis on our smartphones. It would also be great if there was an offline mode (for both smartphones and desktops/laptops) where one can type and save the text belonging to their presentations. This can help those who are students struggling with internet connectivity.

Parimal A.
Entrepreneur in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Internet, Selbstständig

It delivers super presentations!!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I just love the creativity and how cool Prezi makes presentations. I always use Prezi for any presentations because it has so many functionalities and just really engaging visuals that all my presentations always end up being the best of the bunch! As someone that wouldn't consider myself creative, Prezi does that job for me and I can just focus on the content of the presentation.

I think it has a very steep learning curve. A lot of my friends don't use Prezi because they don't want to take the time to figure out how Prezi works.

student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Unimpressive, Difficult to Use and Horrible Customer Service

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I did the 7 day free trial. I made one presentation. They charged me for an annual subscription. I asked for a refund as I had only used it once. They refused to give me a refund. I am a graduate student and don't have extra money to spend on difficult software.

nothing - I was frustrated the entire time, and only used their software during the 7 day trial. I asked for a refund when they went ahead and charged me for an annual amount. their customer service refused to return my money.

everything. it was the most frustrating software to use and took way longer to use than powerpoint.

Maneesha D.
Maneesha D.
Information System Administrator in Sri Lanka
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Presentation Software I have ever met

Kommentare: Prezi is advance presentation application that will be more attractive and eye caching , that will be morely helpful for attract customers when the personation need to be present . Although its possible to provide gui understandable presentation though it

This application has been design with and amazing presentation layers , that was eye caching of the viewers and really attractive presenting frames can be made by very easily. Most of this application i have ever like that and presentation has made by eg : power point and etc can be easily convert and move into this to develop and also the word and video in youtube / offline can be play through it.

Customization of words patterns and colors are very limited only few colors and three or four styles are available for text

Ricardo O.
Mr in Brasilien
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing Presentations with Prezi

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Prezi since my undergraduate degree in IT and have been using it at work and for presentations in my graduate and MBA programs.

Dynamic, beautiful presentations with infinite possibilities for creation. Doing something different from what people normally present.

I have had no bad experiences with Prezi. Only good experiences.

Ernesto L.
Owner / Lead Designer in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Prexi is the future of presentation design

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This software has enabled my company to sell ourselves to prospective customers in ways we never thought possible.

The severe improvements this software has over MS PowerPoint or Google Slides is epic

Takes a little while to familiarise yourself with designing different and exciting presentations.

Veronica benedetta D.
Veronica benedetta D.
Marketing in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, not for everyone

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love it i just wish it was more used so everyone could improve and eventually replace PPT

There are endless possibilities with Prezi. It's perhaps one of the most advanced and catchy tools for presentations.

It's not for everyone. If you're a mediocre ppt user you'd make a terrible Prezi user. I consider myself an advanced PPT user and a mediocre Prezi user. Great features but a little too complex

Margaret R.
Marketing in Frankreich

Awesome tool for group presentations

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: While I love Prezi's unique format for presenting, there are many other options for presentation tools that are easier to collaborate with and open without internet connection.

It's a great tool for unique presentations that vary from the other presentation tools in terms of layout and design.

If you don't have internet connection, it's difficult to access the presentation unless you have it pre-downloaded.

Axel M.
Axel M.
Student in Mexiko
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best presentation design software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have created a big amount of presentations with this software. High quality and a great way to show content in a creative way

It is a very dynamic software. You can design the most creative presentations, and present any kind of content or subject

It’s not very compatible with cellphones

Software Engineer in Schweiz
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Prezi: What you really need for your presantations

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I partially do scientific spreading and sometimes I give talks to general public. What I found this time was a better experience than using PowerPoint. The comments that I received were all satisfactory. People get amazed with the way I show the information.

It changes completely the way we can present something. The way we can portray ideas over a slide, Prezi is a different way of thinking.

the learning curve is a bit steep, however, the results are worth it.

Christopher H.
Owner / Designer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Amazingly easy dynamic presentation software

Kommentare: My experience with Prezi was working as a Creative Director at an agency and art first we were using Prezi to pitch things at clients in a fresh new and dynamic way, but then eventually we were being asked to create story telling presentations FOR clients that they could use in a variety of contexts. We would use custom illustration and design in order to make a truly unique made-to-order presentation.

I love the interface for this software, and I love how much creativity you are free to bring into crafting your presentations. The sky is the limit, really!

There's not a lot to say here but one thing perhaps I would say is that you need to spend at least a bit of time with Prezi in order to start to feel pretty confident with it, especially if you are importing custom images or animations etc INTO Prezi, you might just need to do a few experiments to get a feel.

Thao N.
PhD Student in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

Kommentare: At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming. Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control. Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

Sadaf G.
Sadaf G.
Sustainability Analyst in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Creative tool for Professional presentations

Kommentare: Several key consultants in our company have no graphic design background, skills or training, yet have been able to utilize this software to prepare fantastic structured presentations with visual aids that really help in engaging the audience as you take them through the contents. Prezi Business has helped enhance our capabilities to showcase our competency as a company that really works to satisfy its clientele, be it with excellent visual aids or with an in-depth and informative overview of the slides. The software can help produce eye-catching slides and convey information by making the viewer "travel" through your document with its interactive zoom-in and zoom-out feature, panning on specific topics, jumping through the screen.Using this has been very interesting especially when you want the audience to pay attention and engage with the media.

Who says presentations for businesses have to be monotonous and boring? Prezi for Business, like its original version, is a great tool to develop creative and attractive visual aids integrated into presentations that help us better connect with Clients and their needs, whilst presenting our ideas in interactive ways. The most intriguing aspect of this software is that it is cloud-based, built for business teams, provides graphics without the need of the user to be accomplished at this in any way, and allows teams to work on the same presentation remotely, and provide comments/edit if needed. There is also an option that you can enable, to receive notifications when a collaborator has commented on the file, or it has been viewed by the team or certain client. I like how this is more flexible in terms of editing and sharing with your team (that was a bit challenging in Powerpoint, where sharing was done through emails with a size limitation) even when the file is data rich and heavy to share. I love that there is a feature that encourages transparency with the company leaderboard featuring the most active team members thereby encouraging efficiency amongst the team and keeping all members up to date on the progress of the file. This works especially well when there is a deadline for a project and the presentation needs input from multiple team members.

There is a lack of templates that have been designed for Prezi Business. I understand that this is more of professional software than its predecessor and there will be less of graphics, but there can be an option for project design teams to customize their Prezi and tailor it according to their needs. For us, not all presentations are for Clients, and we count on this software to unleash creative freedom when designing for internal requirements as well.

Russell s P.
Russell s P.
Teacher, Consultant in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Prezi is unique, but be smart with usage!

Kommentare: Creating presentations that pop and have a fresh, dynamic feel.

First, I want to point out that Prezi is a great platform. It feels like you're using a platformed that is inviting us into the future of presentations and slide decks. It's simple to create a fresh, dynamic slideshow - but what's great is that doesn't feel like a slideshow! The generated movement (natural zooming) almost hooks your audience and takes some of the heavy lifting off of the presenter. The ability to integrate images, documents, texts, hyperlinks, and even videos is also an incredible feature. From a creator standpoint, although there is a bit of a learning curve if your shifting from another slideshow platform, Prezi is relatively simple to learn to use. The features and layout are not overly tedious to learn to navigate. Prezi just recently added the collaboration feature, which was needed in the Google Drive era we live in. This enables users to collaborate on one dynamic show. Another high point is that they offer a free, web-based option before paying for a subscription. Last, Prezi is just different - it operates, feels, and looks unique. It's not a linear, click next, click next show - it breaks the mold!

Although there's much to love, I would recommend that you use it with caution. Here's why: - If you over use it, then your audience will essentially see it as a slideshow. Prezi has to be used with purpose - to make a presentation pop, if that makes sense. Overuse will lead to desensitization, losing the "wow factor." - Don't try to use this last minute. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning curve involved. Not only learn to create, but learn to present it effectively. If you haven't rehearsed and practiced, and you try to lead a Prezi presentation... it could end badly. - Web-based is a pro/con - so just realize that you will not be able to use this platform if you do not have wireless access or limited WiFi. There is an export feature, though, which could help, but I do not have experience with this. - In my experience, it is important to note that some people just don't like Prezi. Audience/students complained about the animated movement and motion and preferred something more predictable and easy on the eyes. Just keep that in mind.

Joseric M.
Joseric M.
Project Manager in Philippinen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Prezi has more Power than Powerpoint!

I was first introduced to Prezi in one presentation I attended at a local university. My initial impression was that it was such a powerful, engaging, visually stimulating tool for making presentations. Ever heard of "Death by Powerpoint"? Well, Prezi has some magical powers to alleviate such boredom by making slides twist, turn, zoom in/out, pop out, and see the minute to the BiG picture! Collaboration is at the heart of Prezi Business. It makes your Prezi presentations and story creation more dynamic by engaging more minds to work on the same material together. Feedback and commenting are easy via the chat feature. Teams can also work on a common/shared folder for easy access to content. This is cloud based so we can all work together anywhere and anytime as long as we're connected to the net. At the end of the day what matters is the effectiveness of one's presentation/efforts. Prezi Business has helped our marketing team via Data Analytics. We are able to get actual data feedback on who viewed our Prezi, which parts are engaging and which parts are boring and where they tend to just skip through, etc. This feedback helps us to further improve specific parts of our storyboard, visuals, and presentations. There are many templates and sample/public Prezi's out on the Internet to be used as a reference. It can also be branded accordingly using one's corporate logo and images.

Prezi is a little more difficult to explain and to train our (older) staff. Hence, it took a bit of a learning curve to grasp the tools and to fully maximize its features (esp the analytics). People got so used to PowerPoint that they initially resisted Prezi. I just wish Prezis can be downloaded or exported into an executable presentation for mobility/run-anywhere without the need for Internet access.

Alfredo R.
Alfredo R.
ventas in Mexiko
51-200 Mitarbeiter

very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences

Very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences and meetings. I like that it is a viusal dynamic tool with vast work templates. Each of these templates has an art touqe that allows to generate ideas and interactive contents with text videos, images and links. Being able to have a presentcation with this tool allows us to look good by giving an impression with the audience if a conference is about. With an attractive content for people who visualize the content with this we get the attention of the public Traditional presentations based on slides are just that: Traditional. You could have fantastic images, but no matter how elegant (or austerely minimalist) each slide is, it's still a slide. Prezi (several prices, starting at no cost) tries to change this by converting his presentation into an open canvas in which he can draw his ideas spatially and then present them by zooming and panning the entire canvas. Used well, the final result feels cinematic and interesting in a way that traditional presentations rarely are. To begin, Prezi displays a list of templates you can use. There is a large number of templates, but there is no way to preview the appearance of a template, except when starting a project with it. If you start a project with a template and discover that it does not work, after all, you can change to a different template in half, but you must adjust things to work in the new template.

It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us. for the reproduction of the presentation it is necessary to have Adobe Rader, and some computers do not have this program and that can be a bit complicated with the treatment of the program. It is a program that to use the sSI presentations is necessary to use the internet. It is a program that is in the English language. It requires a certain level of knowledge to be able to use it correctly and in a practical way, like other software this is also paid and the way to use it is through an account that must be kept active paying monthly to use the software, of course that there are pirated means to make it work for free, but in general it is paid. It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us. It is a program that to create the presentations is necessary to use the Internet. One of the disadvantages of prezi is that it is limited access, we need to have internet, videos appear as downloads and to save it as a portable file can only be on CD. Because it is an online platform it is difficult to visualize it in some devices even the page of this tool is a bit heavy because when you want to open the page it takes a lot of seconds to see the first sale. However, it is useful for a visual and attractive dynamic presentation for the participants in the presentation of some conference

Ganjar W.
Ganjar W.
Founder in Indonesien
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It makes designing professional presentation easy!

Kommentare: I utilize presentations every single day in my classroom. While at first Powerpoint is adequate to convey my idea, soon it became stale. My students, who are getting younger and younger every year, need something more to capture their interest. Enter Prezi. With Prezi, I can make presentations that move dynamically, keeping my students' attention to the board.

Prezi allows users to design great and professional-looking presentation. It offers a wide range of templates to choose from, further assisting users in their endeavours. Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi is capable of moving texts dynamically. It is easy to wow the audience using well-thought presentation made in Prezi.

Prezi's ability to move text dynamically is a double-edged sword. While it might help users to design captivating presentation, the function can also lead to the audience's confusion if used too excessively. You really need to think beforehand when using Prezi. You want to get your audience's attention, not to confuse them with twirling words.

Mauricio R.
Mauricio R.
Planeación Financiera in Mexiko
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Prezi - Las presentaciones como no las conocías

Kommentare: Prezi ha venido a ser una herramienta que cualquier persona puede utilizar para tener presentaciones de primer nivel. En general, me encantan los templates que tiene la plataforma, así como su facilidad de uso. De verdad exhorto a la gente a que pruebe la aplicación y vea que una presentación puede dejar de ser plana y aburrida, y ser sobria, elegante y sumamente dinámica.

Dos cosas hacen a Prezi una herramienta para los negocios/educación. 1.- La facilidad de uso del sistema, así como los templates que se pueden utilizar para tener presentaciones de alta calidad. 2.- La estética que puede tener las presentaciones en este sistema. Si bien la sobriedad habla del profesionalismo, esto no quiere decir que perdamos o dejemos pasar la oportunidad de usar un template de Prezi. Una herramienta que siento supera al PowerPoint.

Mi único tema siempre ha sido la pérdida de la calidad en los audios y vídeos, de resto he tenido una gran experiencia al momento de utilizar el sistema de prezi.

Summer Intern in USA

An Excellent Presentation Tool When Used Right

Kommentare: If a user understands how Prezi is different or better than a slideshow, then it is very easy to create

Prezi is a presentation tool that breaks out of the restrictive slide format to create dynamic presentations that make use of a large canvas that the presentation moves along by sliding, scaling, or rotation the framing to. With this format, it is much easier to visualize information and how information relates to itself. This large canvas also makes seeing the bigger picture clearer compared to slides. While a programmed set of movements and framing is used to create the flow of the presentation, this flow can be broken out of any time to change the framing dynamically. This is useful if, for example, someone asks a question and changing the current framing would help answer this question. The collaboration tools and online functionality in Prezi are excellent, allowing for easy real-time changes to be made on a presentation. In addition to real-time changes, there is a chat for present collaborators and the ability to add comments to the presentation.

Prezi is more difficult to use compared to more traditional presentation tool, especially if a user has trouble breaking out of the habits of using other tools. The freedoms afforded by Prezi can be a negative to delivering a presentation, as it can be distracting during the creation and presenting of a presentation. A well put-together slideshow will be more effective than a poorly put-together Prezi. Prezi is a more closed system compared to another offline tool such as Google Slides. This makes it more difficult to download and present and to intergrate with other tools.

Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Faruk Aydin in Polen

Help me boost sales development and content production

Kommentare: Prezi Business helps discover new approaches to doing business. It encourages you to get more connected with your contacts, especially via video content. Now, video is getting more and more important and Prezi is a good tool to leverage it. Moreover, content marketing is booming and Prezi's unlimited options for content creation will inspire you.

I previously used Prezi for only presentation and I loved it. Later, as they introduced Prezi Video and Prezi Design, it changed the way I approach business and communication. As a business development professional, I used to write emails or send text messages to people. Since I discover Prezi Video, I make short videos to send introduction messages to my contacts, and I see a very high response rate. Moreover, it helped me to impress my clients and colleagues as I could do presentation with my video, and use the integration with other video conference tools. When it comes to Prezi Design, it helps us create more content since it is very simple to use. There are many ready templates and we can create infographics, social media posts, email headers, posters etc. Our overall experience with Prezi Business is amazing.

When I started using Prezi desktop app, it automatically pushes my camera settings to Prezi Video so I had to choose my laptop camera manually afterwards. It would be better if this feature is not activated automatically but it can be just an option for users.

Mehrose S.
Social Media Marketing executive in Pakistan

Innovation to the business meetings

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience is exceptional because Prezi helped me to create a great impact on my co-workers and management by creating business presentations on Prezi that help them to understand the ideas and strategies in brief with examples under one slot.

Prezi has changed the mindset of creating a presentation from old school to a whole new level that is a disaster to the corporate world with magical features and brainstorming tools that changes the whole perception of clients and business executives that are inside the meeting room.

For me, Prezi is not user-friendly at first beginners can't get the software easily because it is so hard to use the software you need to be extra smart to work on Prezi. The interface and tools are hard to fix and find, you have to put extra time and extra effort to create a good presentation that leaves a remarkable expression to the externals.

Samuel K.
Samuel K.
Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Decent Presentation Making Software, Better Than Most

Kommentare: My overall experience with Prezi has been great, as my presentations have been coming out more seamlessly and professionally than ever before. I also noticed that the time it takes to complete a presentation has decreased several-fold, allowing me more time to work on other tasks, thus leading to greater work efficiency.

What I like best about Prezi is its simplicity of use and optional download feature, meaning an individual has the option of using the software as a desktop app or via a simple web browser, preferable Chrome or Firefox. I also very much like how simple it is to save presentations on Prezi such that content would not be lost. The variety of features available is very comparable to more expensive services, which is also great. Lastly, ease of use is wonderful due to their not being any hidden functionalities or features - everything is in plain sight on the interface and is simple to implement.

The only thing I can point out as a negative when it comes to this software is that it occasionally freezes up when editing on a web browser, necessitating a refresh of the window that is open. These freezes can occur once an hour, on average, (at least in my opinion), but a simple refresh of the browser usually fixes the issue. Outside of this one small issue, there is not much else to report as a negative, as all my tasks are being completed efficiently and professionally.

John S.
Teacher in Australien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Prezi review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: All of these things I'm sharing with you are things that have helped me get to that point so check out Prezi because you know Prezi while it's visually stimulating it's an easy video integration it does play off the web. You can download the presentations to some degree some of them you can download completely and there are already pre-done presentations possibly for your subject matter so I would suggest going on making an account checking it out.

Prezi is a presentation software that is completely web based, now I'm gonna tell you something Prezi is pretty amazing because the presentations that you develop are very visually stimulating far beyond anything PowerPoint ever imagine doing. So you might want to take a look as you can have a face photo or a base video that then the cursor kind of travels around the different points you want to make. Something else you can do is you can use Prezi for projects for students, students can create prezi's that meet your criteria and your rubric for whatever the project is that they're working on. Check it out see what you like use what you like throw away what you don't. It is very broad in the animated slides it can do. Older versions of PowerPoint also does not have as much range of presentations as Prezi, which we teachers use a lot.

I have a way of replicating all of Prezi's reveal features in Powerpoint. Prezi stutters a lot, it will take time for it to compete with a native app, maybe via WebAssemply it’ll have a chance but then again it’s feature set is still poor for such an established tool.

Professional User Experience/ Usability Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Prezi Business Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.