Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Prezi

Prezi Next, die neueste Präsentationssoftware von Prezi zeichnet sich durch ein dynamisches und flexibles Format aus, in dem du dich frei zwischen Themen bewegen und so direkt auf individuelle Anforderungen des Publikums reagieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Prezi

Vorteile:

The feature that is most impactful is offline access. Prezi is pretty easy to navigate and easy to integrate into my content creation process.

Nachteile:

I have found that the presentations I have used need to be run from the cloud and that is a bit scary for me incase the internet goes down.

Bewertungen zu Prezi

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,2
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,4/10

Prezi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Prezi bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.177)

Tyler Jae
Tyler Jae
Associate Principal, Wayzata High School
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Unique motion and visual presentation tool

5,0 vor 3 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mario
Softwarearchitekt in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Alternative zu anderen Präsentationen

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Wenn man sich einmal in die Prezi-Welt gedanklich eingefunden hat und den Aufbau einer Präsentation eben ganz anders denkt als von den klassischen Produkten her, dann kommt man sehr gut zurecht und kann tolle, nachhaltig wirkende, Präsentationen erstellen. Dahin zu kommen dauert ein wenig.

Vorteile:

Prezi Analytics. Alle Zugriffe auf Präsentationen lassen sich nachvollziehen.

Nachteile:

Im Vergleich zu Powerpoint oder Keynote deutlich weniger "Effekte" und Möglichkeiten - oder Dinge müssen etwas aufwendiger erstellt werden.

Dominik
Landschaftsarchitekt in Österreich
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

ins Detail gehen

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Vorteile:

Inhalte lassen sich gut verknüpft bzw. ins Detail gehend darstellen.

Nachteile:

Zoomfunktion kann noch mehr gesteigert werden.

Jasmin
Marketing manager in Deutschland
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Tolles Präsentationstool

4,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Folien lassen sich einfach gestalten und es gibt zahlreiche Vorlagen. Zahlreiche Möglichen zur Strukturierung und ansprechendes Design.

Nachteile:

Bleibt immer mal wieder hängen und man muss von vorne angefangen. Das kostet Zeit.

Bertrand
Bertrand
CEO in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Pitch business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I nevertheless appreciated using Prezi because my business plan presentations were more professional with templates already ready for business pitches. I recommend

Vorteile:

prezi is a new way to present business plan presentations. Prezi allows a logical presentation

Nachteile:

The aspect that I liked less is that there are not too many designs available in the templates. the shapes are often the same. only the colors change.

OUSHANA VAJIRAPANI
Head of ICT and Central Operations in Dominikanische Republik
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Prezi for next level presentations

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: as a user and a person who select Prezi for our company, i am proud and happy to say that we are happy with this product. we were able to precent some stunning presentations to our employees and our management. this product is way ahead than the traditional presentation making tools in the market.

Vorteile:

i really like the unique animations it has and the unique precenting modes. the easyness of importing pictures and graphs. Prezi really took the presentations to next level. and the easiness of using it. and exporting the presentation as a video. easy navigation.

Nachteile:

the limitation of design elements. there is a limited design controls in the app. and there are some compatibility issues with old devices. and i have one user complains that she gets motion sickness due to the zooming and transitions in Prezi.

Kristi
Marketing Director in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Awesome Potential, Poor Follow Through

2,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Prezi has incredible potential. The functionality and features are incredible, and provide the potential to make a one of a kind presentation that really stands out above the rest. When it works, I absolutely love it. We have done amazing presentations for ourselves and our clients using prezi and I love it. The downside is, it doesn't always work. It is fidgety, frequently crashing, resizing and moving both images and text. If you are under the gun or needing to create a presentation quickly, this is not the software for you. We have reached out to prezi help frequently to find out if we are doing something wrong, and Customer service does not follow through. I have been promised multiple times that someone will reach out to me to provide the simple answer as to why we are having problems with prezi, and it never happens. So we frequently start presentations using prezi, and I end up converting the presentation to PowerPoint at the last minute because prezi has crashed so many times we cannot finish utilizing this software. Lastly, it is unreliable in the field, so we have been forced to start backing up every presentation with PowerPoint, because it is not a guarantee the software will be working while you are in the field, where you don't control the wifi or a possible firewall. If you are doing a Webinar from the confines of your own office, it is outstanding. You take the good with the bad with this software.

Vorteile:

Incredible functionality

Nachteile:

Unstable platform

Theo
CEO in Österreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A good tool for creating impressive presentations & collaborating

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I used Prezi for presenting projects in University, and I really enjoyed its ease-of-use. Once you're in, everything already feels 'familiar', as someone who came from PowerPoint.
I really like its features and animations, but getting collaborators on a presentation could be improved, as well as performance on older machines.

Vorteile:

The animations in Prezi are really great, and I always enjoy the audience "wowing" every time I switch slides. The collaboration feature also works quite well, so working together is definitely possible.

Nachteile:

Sometimes, there's just not enough space on the whiteboard for slides. After ~15 slides, you just don't have more space and you have to squeeze them in somewhere. Animations only work stutter-free on more powerful computers. My 2017 Laptop does face some hiccups (even while presenting) The pricing for the standard plan is good, but I would not pay any more (Except you present on a daily basis) Getting collaborators is not smooth either, since some of my friends (which are not tech-savy) had problems creating an account; Prezi sent them an invitation email, but they signed up using Google (which had a different email address), which then caused them not to have access to the slides.

Joao
Operations Manager in Portugal
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best presentation software - Hands down

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

The diagram view is such a help to organizing your presentation. You can even make multiple paths which allows you to adapt to different situations.

Nachteile:

Nothing to dislike. It's intuitive, flexible and fluid.

Destiny
Social Worker in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Presentations Made Easy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

I like the functionality of Prezi. It works great to create perfect presentations and videos. I utilize Prezi to make monthly presentations. My next presentation is on self-care. I love all the tools and ease of use.

Nachteile:

Customization is limited however, I am a simple type of gal so it does not bother about the limited features.

Mihaela
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy Presentation Making and Editing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, great product at great prices. The ease of use and familiarity helps even new staff use it.

Vorteile:

Ease of use, platform functions, options for design of slides, use offline.

Nachteile:

Could use more templates and a bit more modern designs to complete with other platforms.

Caroline
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Prezi Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

I liked that I can create virtually any graphic I'd like pretty easily. There is a bit of a learning curve with Prezi but once you learn it's easy to use. It's great for any kind of presentation.

Nachteile:

It is a little pricey. While you do get more if you pay more, the pricing is billed every year. So you may be stuck having paid for something you won't use.

Elizabeth
Comm Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

My choice for presenting!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

It's so easy within Prezi to make beautiful presentations easily. Presentations look great and are very professional, even for a new user that doesn't have a lot of experience. We use it with our teams with ease.

Nachteile:

No cons whatsoever, love it and have been using it for awhile!

Martín
Martín
Partner in Argentinien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Anwaltskanzlei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent presentation software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience, although sometimes I prefer Powerpoint

Vorteile:

The presentations look extremely professional. Very easy to use.

Nachteile:

Difficult to integrate with other Office tools.

Christopher
Owner / Designer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Amazingly easy dynamic presentation software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with Prezi was working as a Creative Director at an agency and art first we were using Prezi to pitch things at clients in a fresh new and dynamic way, but then eventually we were being asked to create story telling presentations FOR clients that they could use in a variety of contexts. We would use custom illustration and design in order to make a truly unique made-to-order presentation.

Vorteile:

I love the interface for this software, and I love how much creativity you are free to bring into crafting your presentations. The sky is the limit, really!

Nachteile:

There's not a lot to say here but one thing perhaps I would say is that you need to spend at least a bit of time with Prezi in order to start to feel pretty confident with it, especially if you are importing custom images or animations etc INTO Prezi, you might just need to do a few experiments to get a feel.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Prezi's innovation in the presentation space is unrivaled

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Getting people to pay attention in person is difficult...over video call...even more so. Prezi's newest product (Prezi Video) has completely changed that, and turned the presentation world on it's head. The 'simple' (technically not simple at all) act of having the presenter and presentation on screen at the same time, seamlessly (not picture-in-picture hacks) works wonders for viewer engagement, recall, and overall impression of the presentation. In a remote business world, it's complete game changer. (Basically every sales person that does remote presentations should be using this with prospective clients).

Vorteile:

Prezi was always the most innovative and coolest presentation software available. Easily the fastest way to differentiate yourself from mindless Google Slide or Powerpoint decks. Then...they released Prezi Video...which has been a complete game changer. The new product (which is included in the normal license) is revolutionary for remote work and the video conference 'first' world we're living in...that isn't like to go away.

Nachteile:

Prezi is not intuitive to use at first. There's a learning curve...and the building/design, evening thinking about the layout and design is very different from how powerpoint or G slides work...which throws people the first time they use it. Of course, that difference is a large part of why it's so innovative.

Russell S
Russell S
Teacher, Consultant in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Prezi is unique, but be smart with usage!

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Creating presentations that pop and have a fresh, dynamic feel.

Vorteile:

First, I want to point out that Prezi is a great platform. It feels like you're using a platformed that is inviting us into the future of presentations and slide decks. It's simple to create a fresh, dynamic slideshow - but what's great is that doesn't feel like a slideshow! The generated movement (natural zooming) almost hooks your audience and takes some of the heavy lifting off of the presenter. The ability to integrate images, documents, texts, hyperlinks, and even videos is also an incredible feature. From a creator standpoint, although there is a bit of a learning curve if your shifting from another slideshow platform, Prezi is relatively simple to learn to use. The features and layout are not overly tedious to learn to navigate. Prezi just recently added the collaboration feature, which was needed in the Google Drive era we live in. This enables users to collaborate on one dynamic show. Another high point is that they offer a free, web-based option before paying for a subscription. Last, Prezi is just different - it operates, feels, and looks unique. It's not a linear, click next, click next show - it breaks the mold!

Nachteile:

Although there's much to love, I would recommend that you use it with caution. Here's why: - If you over use it, then your audience will essentially see it as a slideshow. Prezi has to be used with purpose - to make a presentation pop, if that makes sense. Overuse will lead to desensitization, losing the "wow factor." - Don't try to use this last minute. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning curve involved. Not only learn to create, but learn to present it effectively. If you haven't rehearsed and practiced, and you try to lead a Prezi presentation... it could end badly. - Web-based is a pro/con - so just realize that you will not be able to use this platform if you do not have wireless access or limited WiFi. There is an export feature, though, which could help, but I do not have experience with this. - In my experience, it is important to note that some people just don't like Prezi. Audience/students complained about the animated movement and motion and preferred something more predictable and easy on the eyes. Just keep that in mind.

Dhanwanth
Product Reviewer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Prezi: A Powerful and Engaging Presentation Tool

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Prezi is a popular and well-regarded presentation software that offers a range of tools and features to help users create visually engaging and interactive presentations. It has enough customization options to give your presentations a different feel over common presentation services such as PowerPoint. With this in mind, it integrates and has a variety of user templates making it a one-stop for quick on-the-fly presentations.

Vorteile:

Prezi allows users to create visually appealing and interactive presentations, which can be more engaging and effective than traditional slide-based presentations. The platform offers a range of templates and design elements, making it easy for users to create professional-looking presentations without design experience. Prezi allows users to zoom in and out of different parts of their presentation, which can help emphasize key points and create a more dynamic and immersive experience. Prezi integrates with a variety of other tools and platforms, including Google Drive, Dropbox, and more, which can make it easier to share and collaborate on presentations.

Nachteile:

The platform can be difficult to learn and use, especially for those who are more familiar with traditional slide-based presentation tools. Prezi does not offer as many customization options as some other presentation tools, which can be a limitation for users who want more control over the look and feel of their presentations.

Faruk
Faruk
Faruk Aydin in Polen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Help me boost sales development and content production

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Prezi Business helps discover new approaches to doing business. It encourages you to get more connected with your contacts, especially via video content. Now, video is getting more and more important and Prezi is a good tool to leverage it. Moreover, content marketing is booming and Prezi's unlimited options for content creation will inspire you.

Vorteile:

I previously used Prezi for only presentation and I loved it. Later, as they introduced Prezi Video and Prezi Design, it changed the way I approach business and communication. As a business development professional, I used to write emails or send text messages to people. Since I discover Prezi Video, I make short videos to send introduction messages to my contacts, and I see a very high response rate. Moreover, it helped me to impress my clients and colleagues as I could do presentation with my video, and use the integration with other video conference tools. When it comes to Prezi Design, it helps us create more content since it is very simple to use. There are many ready templates and we can create infographics, social media posts, email headers, posters etc. Our overall experience with Prezi Business is amazing.

Nachteile:

When I started using Prezi desktop app, it automatically pushes my camera settings to Prezi Video so I had to choose my laptop camera manually afterwards. It would be better if this feature is not activated automatically but it can be just an option for users.

John
Teacher in Australien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Prezi review

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: All of these things I'm sharing with you are things that have helped me get to that point so check out Prezi because you know Prezi while it's visually stimulating it's an easy video integration it does play off the web. You can download the presentations to some degree some of them you can download completely and there are already pre-done presentations possibly for your subject matter so I would suggest going on making an account checking it out.

Vorteile:

Prezi is a presentation software that is completely web based, now I'm gonna tell you something Prezi is pretty amazing because the presentations that you develop are very visually stimulating far beyond anything PowerPoint ever imagine doing. So you might want to take a look as you can have a face photo or a base video that then the cursor kind of travels around the different points you want to make. Something else you can do is you can use Prezi for projects for students, students can create prezi's that meet your criteria and your rubric for whatever the project is that they're working on. Check it out see what you like use what you like throw away what you don't. It is very broad in the animated slides it can do. Older versions of PowerPoint also does not have as much range of presentations as Prezi, which we teachers use a lot.

Nachteile:

I have a way of replicating all of Prezi's reveal features in Powerpoint. Prezi stutters a lot, it will take time for it to compete with a native app, maybe via WebAssemply it’ll have a chance but then again it’s feature set is still poor for such an established tool.

Robert
Marketing Student in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Interactive Presentations

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Prezi for my presentations as it is an interactive platform and with simple tools to use, it is easily synchronized with video conferencing platforms, to be even more interactive when presenting a slide and using my camera at the same time, Prezi adds a touch of style to presentations compared to other software like power point. Since it has several options of how to organize the presentations as a Prezi Present, I can give a general outline with zoom of the different slides that my presentation has.

Vorteile:

I like Prezi because it helps me make my presentations look interactive and very well prepared, it presents a wide range of templates so you can choose the one you feel most comfortable with to make presentations or you can customize one, what I like about Prezi is that I can synchronize it with zoom and Google meet in this way the presentations are more interactive.

Nachteile:

What I don't like about Prezi is that it's very closed when it comes to sharing a presentation since it has to be on their platform, I can't transfer it as a file from one pc to another.

Ruth
Program Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Interactive Presentation Program

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The program had such an impact on students. They stated many times how they finally understood the concept presented. In medicine, subjects like the cell, are not easily understood since the subject is presented in a picture format. Changing the format to an interactive 3d visual allowed the students to grasp how complex the cell is and what pathophysiology was affecting the patient. There were many "a-ha" moments. Great program!

Vorteile:

This program was a game-changer in the world of medical education. Medical information is dry when presented in a one-dimensional format. This program opened the way for medical educators to present their knowledge in a way that engaged their students and allowed them to understand material hard to grasp.

Nachteile:

The lack of video tutorials was my least liked about this program. It needed to have individuals submit techniques on how information was entered into the program. The program was very good about maintaining the creativity of the user, but at times I was lost on how to implement my creativity.

Fabrice
Fabrice
Gérant in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My use: the use of this software came very well during a presentation one can captivate the attention of its public by zooming in on keywords the presentation is appreciable by all even by the presenter and the takeover is very easy little downside free version which for me should be private and not public.

Vorteile:

The strong points are during the presentations we capture the attention of the public. We can also script our speech according to the presentation so determine a common thread by creating dynamism thanks to this application which allows to structure its presentation zoom out in the application apply rotations if we wish we have the possibility of organizing and clarify his ideas can also import media, pictures, in different formats therefore PNG JPEG etc. Sharing is also possible while collaborating with members of his team.

Nachteile:

The bottom line for this application would be frequent use of rotation The interface is in English. The free version is not private but public so any presentation is in the public domain.

Jocelyn R
English Teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great info source!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It’s been amazing. I’ve been using Prezi for over 4 years now and I will continue to do so. It’s helped me in my lessons and it’s a great source of information. I love it.

Vorteile:

I love thatPrezi is very useful in my classes. Students love the transitions and different styles it includes. Also I really like that it can be shared and posted for free; that means I can look and search for a preexisting Prezi and use it in class.

Nachteile:

Sometimes it takes a while to load but its not really a problem. Prezi is amazing!

Carlos Alberto
Carlos Alberto
Gerente de Finanzas Tributarias de FOPNPROCINE in Venezuela
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

It is a multimedia application to create dynamic and original presentations, a more elegant way

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It is a program that allows you to show the elements in a striking way, with movement, which makes it more interesting for the viewer

Vorteile:

It is an application of online presentations and a narrative tool that uses a single canvas instead of traditional and separate slides. The canvas allows users to create a non-linear presentation, where they can zoom in on a visual map. Texts, images, videos or other presentation objects are placed on an infinite canvas and presented neatly in presentable frames. The final presentation can be developed in a browser window, also allowing an offline presentation by simply downloading the file, in general is, a more elegant way and the new way of making presentations

Nachteile:

It is limited to access to the Internet, with at least 1 GB of RAM, some problems of accessibility to the Internet may occur in the site where the presentation is made. The Prezi website can be viewed by most browsers and can not download the presentation as a Power Point

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Flashier Version of PowerPoint

3,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

Prezi is great at making more engaging powerpoints with a much wider variety of transitions. Prezi is great if you're trying to tell a story through your presentation, because of how you can edit the background of the entire presentation and then jump to different parts of it however you choose. I also like how you can zoom in on certain parts of one slide to really hone in on a key point and emphasize it. Prezi is definitely for people who do more creative presentations and work in design, as I can't see it being applied in a more professional, strictly business setting.

Nachteile:

Prezi is really not user friendly. There's been multiple occasions where I try to edit a transition, order of the powerpoint, move a text box or change a font and the entire slide ends up getting ruined. It's so hard to personalize and edit slides because it you might click one part and Prezi thinks you're trying to do something else and it gets incredibly frustrating. While I do have more pros and cons, this one con is a really big deal for me. It makes the software so frustrating and not user friendly. If you're not telling or story or need a super flashy/professionally designed PowerPoint with great transitions, then I'd recommend Google Slides or PowerPoint over Prezi to save you time and frustration.