Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über empower

empower® macht Microsoft Office einfacher, einheitlicher und effizienter. empower® ist das meistgenutzte Microsoft Office-Add-In für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über empower

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu empower

empower hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du empower bereits verwendet?

Ralf A.
Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mehr Power, nützliche Funktionen und alle Informationen an einem Ort unter Powerpoint

Kommentare: Empower unterstützt im Wissensmanagement, Corporate Design und als Effizientool für Powerpoint und bringt auch den Spaß an der Erstellung von Präsentationen zurück.

Verwaltung aller Master, Vorlagen und Inhalte direkt in Powerpoint

Gelegentliche Synchronisationsprobleme mit dem SAS Backend

Databsase Administrator in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Tool with Amazing Support

Kommentare: Overall, empower is a solid tool. We've been using it small scale with plans to expand to a statewide program and it's scaling nicely. The people who work at empower aren't sales reps, they are organizers and are in a unique position to offer *actual* help on implementation. I see my organization using empower for the long haul.

I loved the process of getting set up. My account rep got me up and running in an afternoon. Training was amazing and they did a full staff training that was engaging. The phone app is very straight forward; there is help text on the screen and users don't need to be techno-literate for it to function properly.

What I like least about empower is the fact that it doesn't integrate with my database. It connects to the VAN which is useful, but to I have to do a weekly download of Empower to keep my database current.

Norman W.
Product Manager in Südafrika
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Game Changer Tool for more efficiency and consistency in Microsoft Office

Kommentare: empower helps us to create better presentations and documents in less time. So, it is essentially a no brainer because the payback of this software happens instantly.

empower helps me save a lot of time creating presentations and Office documents. With the design check capabilities, I can quickly check my presentations and documents and fix them in seconds. So I create better Office documents in less time.

Initially, there was no automatic translation feature included, but this has been added recently with DeepL translations which is super useful. So nothing that is not good or missing as of today.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Templafy, think-cell und UpSlide

Gründe für den Wechsel zu empower: empower had the most comprehensive feature set (including everything from template and slide management, branding tools and charting) and it had the most modern look and feel.

Dishant S.
Dishant S.
crowd sourcing in Indien

A good PowerPoint maker solution

Kommentare: My overall experience with empower is quite good. I have created many great presentations with the help of empower for our internal company meetings. The overall engagement of my PowerPoint engagement has improved after using the empower. I can recommend this product to businesses and individuals.

Empower by made-in-office is a PowerPoint content management add-in which integrates with the PowerPoint and helps to create seamless PowerPoint experience for the viewers. It contains thousands of beautiful slides which can be used inside your existing or a new PowerPoint project. It is straightforward to customize empower as per your brand requirements. Empower provides master templates or simply already crafted PowerPoint templates on the startup and can be used quickly with minor changes as per the requirements. Empower provides the ability and flexibility to pick various color pickers and font pickers to create extremely appealing PowerPoint slides.

Regarding the price point-of-view, they are distributing fewer licenses which can be not enough for the businesses. I have felt some minor lags while inserting videos and images in the slides.