Filtern nach:

Über Faithlife Proclaim

ProClaim bietet Kirchen eine kollaborative Lösung, um Präsentationen zu bauen.

Erfahre mehr über Faithlife Proclaim

Mark A.
Mark A.
Senior Minister in Australien

Great Cloud Based Projection Software

Kommentare: Proclaim is a robust solution to our weekly data projection needs. While not cheap to purchase, quality comes at a price and so Proclaim represents good value for money. I have never known Proclaim to crash during a presentation which has always been one of my fears.

Proclaim manages the data projection in our church. I love the way the software handles various types of media seamlessly. No third party software required. The ability to edit or insert service items on the fly without disturbing the live presentation in another great strength. We sometimes need a last minute person to run the software. Proclaim is so intuitive to use I can grab someone with basic computer skills and they can manage the service presentation.

There is nothing I really dislike about this software.

Matt H.
Matt H.
Lead Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice for church presentation software

Kommentare: Proclaim is a great package and highly recommended. It's getting better over time and works well for our church.

Proclaim is multi-platform and has a cloud-based component, such that it's easy to create service presentations at home and then use them at church. All that's required is that the Proclaim software is installed both places and logged into the same group. Overall, it's pretty easy to use and many things are obvious to find and use. It has enough customizability that it should be usable by both small and large churches alike. Service content is editable in a freeform editor, with changes instantly previewed on slides to the right. It's super easy to see how changes affect what will be displayed to the audience.

The biggest drawback is the song database and organization. You can't organize songs into different collections, nor can you see all of the songs in your database in one place in order to do organization, cleanup, etc. When you pull in a song to your service order, you are editing that song everywhere it might be used, so you have to be careful about changing verse orders, words, attribution, etc. Additionally, song titles must be globally unique within the church group. In other words, you can't have two songs named identically where one is a congregational version and the other is a choral version. You have to differentiate somehow via the name. Faithlife has indicated they are working on a major upgrade to the song organization features, so I am hoping that this gets much better in the near future. Editing backgrounds, adding images, and editing smartmedia is a little confusing at first, so it really takes some getting used to. This aspect of the product could be made better.

Michael P.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product... easy to use

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have used some other products in the past and Faithlife seems to be the most stable of all that we have used. We've never had any issues using it at all. It is fairly easy to use and get set up as well.

We love the ease of use. I can edit and update presentation slide from number of locations and then sync them in the cloud. Additionally, the presentation slides can tie in to an electronic bulletin on a member's phone.

They update the software fairly often - that's a GOOD thing. But, the program loads up first and THEN tells you it needs updated instead of just updating it when you open it. Seems fairly benign but it loads slow on initial opening so that takes some extra time. Just minor inconvenience though.

Lisa L.
Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not too happy at the moment.

When the program was running with ease. Although I have been working with this program for 2 year, although I still didn't know all of the ropes to it, I am able to quickly find information on my own in order to implement new jobs that are requested of me.

About a month ago, I have communicated with a CS regarding my inability to get any posts to actually load and post to my personal page as well as our Church page- I am a moderator and have access to do so. CS was able to assist me with the complications the first time finding that my account had been flagged as potential spam; I haven't done anything different recently; never encountered an issue in the past. a CSR was able to troubleshoot the issue and I was granted access only to find that I was once again unable to post anything the following day. I reached out to a CSR once again and repeatedly through e-mails and only received a reply that they had received the second e-mail with the issue but never received assistance or a resolution. I also asked for some suggestions as to what I may have accidentally done wrong so that I might can fix it to no avail. It has been 21 days so far. (I am able to access and use all other features; the only issues are with the sharing of our information, daily verses, daily devotionals, links and church service reminder posts) My pastor has full access to our main account as well as his account and IS able to post with no issues. I have created another account and awaiting for my pastor to grant me permissions to our main account. I don't feel like repeatedly creating multiple accounts in order to use the site is something I should do.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Lisa, thank you for the review. I'm so sorry for the experience you've had. We'll reach out promptly to try and resolve these issues.

Cornell J.
Lead Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We Love It!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We love it! And we are hopeful that in time, it can be used to meet all our presentation needs in a way that's suitable for us.

We love the fact that our team can collaborate on the software from various locations. This makes things so much more easier and efficient.

I think for us, there's probably more that we could be doing and/or using the software for. So we just have to continue to learn about it through using it.

Jason W.
Technology Administrator in USA

Proclaim Native-Cloud Ease

Kommentare: I used Proclaim for several years but switched to another product during the COVID pandemic due to the other product's ability to stream a service easily. I came back to Proclaim for performance reasons, and I had to do some interesting things with OBS to create a stream that included live video and slide data from Proclaim. Since Faithlife has finally created an alternate slide screen where I can modify the slide data with live video in the background, I absolutely love Proclaim.

I love the fact that Proclaim is natively cloud-based and any edits I make to a service presentation are instantly replicated to any other device with Proclaim on it. I also love the responsiveness of the slides to slide changes. It doesn't matter if the background is an image or 50mb video loop, the slides change is instant. I have used other product that have a .5 sec - 2 sec delay and you wouldn't think that makes a difference but in song lyric changes or during a pastor's sermon it's an eternity.

The feature to stream directly to a RTMP feed from a Mac. This has been available on the Windows platform for a while, and I have been patiently waiting for this for several months now.

James R.
Minister/Evangelist in USA

Growing with the times

Kommentare: This has been a time saver for me and allows me to spend more time in other areas of ministry too.

Proclaim since we launched it continues to grow with the times. It has made our media presence known more and that was especially helpful during Covid-19. The importation process is easy (for I write in Sermon Editor). I love that other team members can work within Proclaim even at the same time and everything will be in sync.

I wish there were additional options for graphics on the slides, more PowerPoint type of options. I know I can transfer PowerPoints in, but would rather have everything in one place.

Stephen K.
Associate Pastor in USA

You Guys Are the BEST

Kommentare: You know that feeling when you show up for a test that you've studied for all week and you walk in and it's all multiple choice? That feeling that so much of the work has already been done for you and you only need to fill in the blanks? That feeling that so much time that you've spent in the past stressed and working until the last minute and now things are just So. Much. Better.?
Yeah, it's kinda like that.

Proclaim is intuitive, links with other Faithlife products, has practically every feature I could hope for, and I keep finding new features almost every week! Your training and resources have been stellar and your cloud-based approach has made the work load easy to distribute for my team. Keep up the good work!

I'll have to get back to you on that. Do you realize this links with Logos so I could control it WHILE SPEAKING? I don't have to because I have a team for that, but I COULD! Proclaim is awesome and just keeps getting better.

Barb L.
Technology Leader in USA

Review of Proclaim Presentation Software

Kommentare: Faithlife Proclaim is allowing us to merge several things together in one presentation. This is a big plus for us!

The software is easy to learn and the interface is very user-friendly. I am especially liking that it can be used on multiple computers by the team and the changes are saved and synced. The integration of a preservice loop allows us to play our Family Life News and automatically go into a countdown to signal start of service-love this feature. It is easy to import graphics and use them within Proclaim. Overall, very satisfied with the software.

When the program opens, it doesn't always open the most recent service. We have to specifically open the current Sunday's service because it opens the previous week's service. Possibly we are doing something wrong in this respect.

Rick V.
Tech Team in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'm so glad Proclaim found me.

Kommentare: Love it. I don't want to consider any other presentation saoftware.

With our prior presentation software, I had to build the worship service songs at church on Saturday night and that took 1-2 hours. With Proclaim I build it at home in less than 15 minutes.

I have found some of the tutorials confusing.

Tim L.
Lead Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Church Presentation Software Available!

Kommentare: We have been thrilled with Faithlife Proclaim and influenced at least 12 other pastors to use it. I even hosted a MEDIA MATTERS TECHNOLOGY TRAINING teaching others how to use it effectively.

Scripture - Import formatted Bible verses quickly and easily! Unlimited Use - May be used on several computers simultaneously! Digital Recording - Effortless audio recording of any part of your service corresponding with slides! Song Lyrics - Attractive slides for hymns, choruses, special programs,all with audio track option! Backgrounds - Quality still and motion graphics available! Sermon Notes - Highlight important points of the message for better engagement and retention! Announcements - Easy to loop customized announcements before, during, and after service! Collaboration - Multiple persons may edit service slides from various computers, and all changes are synced automatically! Video Clips - Inspirational illustrations, missionary presentations, seamless announcements, children’s stories, student ministries, District or Denominational updates! Remote Control - Advance slides from your iPhone, iPad, or Android (with Wi-Fi). Custom Fonts - Import any fonts you use within your system. Sign Feed - Send looping announcements to any display in the foyer or even an outside sign. Events & Promotion - Easy to copy and paste any screen shot for Facebook, E-mail, Bulletin, or other media announcements.

Sometimes a bit slow to load the REUSE ITEM command (due to so many service items) even if you narrow it down to type of ITEM and put in key words.

Lei F.
Church Administrator in USA

Why We Use Proclaim

Kommentare: Faithlife Proclaim has solved our projection issues. It is easier to build our Presentations as well as having the ability to use non-technical volunteers to operate it. Our Sunday Morning Presentations have been seamless.

Proclaim is web-based so everyone on the team has access to it wherever there are. It has proved the easiest Projection System that we have ever used. Even first time users have no trouble catching on and running the program. Proclaim continues to improve with new features. It has a generous amount of images for backgrounds, it includes surveys, games, announcements, and it becomes a digital bulletin with a Connection Card. Changes can be made while 'on air', videos are easy to import, the song database is easy to use. A light board can be connected to the songs themselves.

So far, after 2 years, we have not experienced any cons

Justin L.

Great software

Kommentare: Our church enjoys using Proclaim. We made a switch from another software that wasn't as user friendly and that you had to pay for updates to get new media. It allowed us to start a podcast with the messages to keep our church members connected even when they couldn't be at church.

The amount of features that come with Proclaim, how they update and send out new media each month, the option of creating things for other Proclaim users to use or for us to use other church's creations as well. Love that it is cloud based which allows Mac users and Windows users to work on it without having to purchase anything else.

That there are so many options to choose from with good media that have a monthly price.

Melody kay C.
Program and Creatives Lead in Philippinen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid choice if you just need the basics

Kommentare: Good choice for now, as I have not found a similar option that is cloud-based at that price point.

A lot of functionality available with the product . We particularly love how it is cloud-based -- meaning, we can work on our production sets even while at home or remotely. This makes Proclaim very "portable". Also enjoy how we can set templates and organize media easily. The readily available graphics also are helpful for quick updates. Appreciate how we can set different output per display screen, and how easy it is to do overlays with foreground/background setups.

Some of the functionality require other Faithlife apps to be fully utilized (e.g. giving, signals, etc). Would be great if they can be integrated with usual apps that users already have. We have some issues with playing videos sometimes -- as it randomly does not work. May need getting some used to with regards to shortcuts and buttons. With the functionality available, there's quite a lot of learning to be done. Also tried contacting customer support twice and did not hear back from them at all.

Luiz S.
Minister of Religion in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A very good option

Kommentare: Overall it is the best experience I have had using this kind of application. It has a cost but it is worth the price.

What I like the most is the fact that I can prepare all the material in advance from anywhere in my laptop and when I come to the church to use, it is there and it works.

Some times is har to control it remotely. I use my phone on he pulpit or a tablet but it dosen't work all the time. I would say 8/10 times works fine.

vor 11 Monaten

Luiz, thank you for your feedback. We're glad you've found Proclaim helpful. We are continuing to make updates to the remote app, hopefully you'll see improvements with the experience in the coming year.

Tim D.
Lead Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What a versatile product!

Kommentare: It wasn't until our church had to go entirely virtual last March that I really grew to appreciate the features and functionality of Proclaim. Other platforms don't have the ability for at-home collaboration and require that users have to be on the licensed computer to edit. Proclaim has been versatile and useful for our church and continues to get better.

I think one of the best parts of Faithlife Proclaim is the company behind it. If there is a feature that I haven't understood I have always been able to get the help I need. Several times now they have made updates that have made our overall workflow much easier. For example, the recording feature became a very useful and appreciated feature, cutting lots of time off of our service editing each week.

If you use the chords on the confidence monitor, there is no ability to edit size and font, this has been a bit of a frustration, but not significant.

Buck D.
Pastor of Outreach and Discipleship in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Takes Your Worship Service to a New Level

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The worship service should be done with excellence so that everything works together to support the central message, not to detract from it. Faithlife Proclaim provides the tools to do just that. It has allowed us to take our entire worship service to the next level. It's not a magic pill. It takes effort, but it makes it much easier and automates a good portion of the process which otherwise would be multiple steps.

Faithlife Proclaim centralizes everything you need for church presentation software into a single package. Not only does it gracefully provide features for the songs, announcements and preaching but also includes pre and post-service loops. So here are my favorite features... Presentation is saved to the cloud. Work on it from anywhere (work on it at home and retrieve it at the church). Multiple people can work on the same presentation (the song leader can work remotely on the songs while the pastor works on the sermon slides). Provides a large media library of both static images and motion graphics. This includes sets that you can pull in all at once which can help get you going quickly. There is also a powerful search and filter option to find what you need. In addition your information about your church (website, social media, etc...) is added to the slide dynamically where needed. There are several ways to automatically pull in scripture and it looks amazing. The slides can automatically sync up with an app so the congregation can follow along, view scripture in their favorite Bible version, and interact. Ability to record the slides and audio and easily publish at the end of the service. They recently added live streaming capabilities as well. Powerful integration with Logos Bible Software, Faithlife groups and your Website. It can work with Faithlife digital signage which can provide feeds in other places throughout the church and beyond.

I have been in Information Technology most of my life so it was fairly easy to setup. However, for the non-technical person they will most likely need to get some assistance when it comes to hooking up audio recording and setting up some of the other integration. This is probably true with most church presentation software packages with similar features.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Buck! We're so glad Proclaim has helped you in your worship services. I'll be passing on your feedback regarding the integrations back to the team. - KK

Peter P.
Sound Engineer in UK
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything in ONE, easy to use package

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great! We've loved making use of it, and will continue for the foreseeable future.

We originally moved to proclaim because of the ease of use. Everything is so clearly laid out and really well labelled. Gradually features have been added at just the right time. Our sermons are now recorded using proclaim and immediately uploaded to our website! We regularly used the Pro Media package, but even the free media was exceptional. One super useful feature, is how easily Proclaim connects to songselect and other databases. We make full use of the ability for multiple team members to edit presentations. We're still figuring out all of the features, but it's been incredible to see how the software has developed over the years and all of the features that they've added.

On occasion, it can feel like features have been implemented but not totally thought through, however, this is usually fixed very quickly as users feedback.

letztes Jahr

Peter, we're so glad you found Proclaim easy to use and helpful for your ministry!

Brent H.

almost "sliced bread"-worthy...

Kommentare: When I migrated from Powerpoint to a display software (EasyWorship), there was a learning curve that was a challenge to overcome for training other people to use and set up components of the service. We ended up only using it for song-words, PW part of the service, and swapping back to PPT for the message. With Proclaim these challenges were alleviated. and even streamlined with little extra training. pre and post loop are created by someone. Our service-presentation templates allow then for the MOM to set up the PW and hymns, and I can do the message work. And all at the same time, if needed.

There are many features and functions that I like most. however, if I had to pick one thing, it would be the ability to digitally record the audio with the slides as a "movie/show."

over the last couple of years, I have had a bug crop up that comes and goes, and I have not been able to make a root cause analysis, other than to say that nothing else on my system is affected when the symptom happens. The symptom is that a vide slide will not play/launch intermittently. that vide will play in a video app, and nothing else seems to be affected. so that's the thing I like least, is that this intermittent issue causes a lot of frustration.

Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Graphic Designer (and owner) in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Proclaim worship presentation software is an excellent solution for any size Church!

Kommentare: Overall, I'm quite impressed with Proclaim. It has changed our worship service by Leaps and Bounds, and made me more efficient getting my work done during the week. There are so many features yet that we have not even begin to scratch the surface on, but I'm excited for the future in hopes that we will dig deeper and begin to use them.

What I love most about Proclaim is that it is so intuitive with the layout and how things are put together. It doesn't take a computer genius to be able to lay out a presentation. Also, the person left to run the presentation during the service needs to know nothing more than how to Progressive slide forward or backward. It's really that simple! Proclaim is even made it super simple by integrating our work subscriptions, Bible versions in scripture, along with song lyrics within the software. It is literally a one-stop-shop. What used to take me over 2 hours to do in illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint, I can now get done in about 30 minutes and Proclaim. The customer service is also outstanding! Each time that I have emailed them, I've gotten a reply back usually the same day with a personalized email addressing my specific question. No Scripts or faceless reply to

One of the things I like least about this software is the dependability of the sinking upload feature. I can work on a presentation at home, and press the sync feature leave my laptop open for a couple hours, and it still won't show up on the church computer several days later. We end up having to share the actual presentation file through Google Drive in order to make sure that everyone has access to the file that they need. I wish that there was a way that I could actually see the progress of a file being synced and know what it is 100% uploaded and ready to collaborate with. The other thing that I don't like about the software is that all the art, song lyrics, and in-depth Bible study stuff are all extra subscription cost. Period. In addition to the money that is spent each month on Proclaim itself. For a small church, this can be quite an expense and not everyone is able to pay it. The church that I attend is about 30 to 40 people on a good Sunday, and they do pay for the Proclaim software, but I end up having to pay for all the artwork subscriptions myself just so that I don't pull my hair out trying to put presentations together. The basic artwork included with Proclaim is lackluster at best.

Ryan G.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Great product at a great price!

Kommentare: Overall, my church and I have been very pleased! Customer service has been excellent, and the product itself runs great.

The software offers several intuitive features that are excellent for small to medium churches. Many of these offerings, if priced individually, would be hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. Additionally, the level of automation and integration makes the creation of new presentations a breeze. The included media and graphics also help to make a nice looking presentation.

While cloud syncing is excellent for all of my team members being able to contribute their individual parts of the presentation, it does struggle if the internet connection is not great. I wish there was an added option for a church to switch to offline so that internet connection speeds had less of an effect. This has caught us a few times with moving backgrounds and pre-service countdowns when our connection speeds were slow.

Trey M.
Tech Team in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Proclaim: A Great Cloud-Based Presentation Solution

Kommentare: They have been very pleasantly work with and responsive.

The ability to install this software in minutes on an unlimited number of Macs or PCs is invaluable. Even more so, is the ability to work on a presentation with multiple team members simultaneously from remote locations. Cloud syncing is a huge plus of this software. The user interface is straightforward and intuitive; so much so that you actually feel inclined to use the software and be creative while doing so. The ability to edit a slide real time while not going “off air” is great.

It does lack some of the customizability that more complex software, like ProPresenter, provides. It would be nice to send true transparencies out instead of needing to key a background color out (having more background color choices for keying would also be great). Sometimes the presentations can be a little laggy when scrolling, but this is by no means a show stopper.

Raymundo G.
Worship Coordinator in USA

Awesome Church Presentation Software

Kommentare: I’ve had a great experience with Proclaim and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a church presentation software. I’ve used ProPresenter for a number years before Proclaim and I’d still recommend this product for most churches. The UI is much more intuitive.

The volunteers who run this at our church love how easy it is to operate. Although the user interface is intuitive, it is able to do SO MUCH. We have begun to automate our lighting system through the presentation (between worship and preaching, post and pre services). We also have it setup to overlay text to our livestream setup. This is an amazing product and Faithlife has great customer support and actively update their products.

The scrolling in the software is sometimes “choppy” but it doesn't affect the use ability.

John R.

First time user in Church

Kommentare: Overall experience was great and simple to use from a preaching perspective.

The pros of this software was that it housed all items needed to launch overhead media and quick access to Bible. The ability to prepare songs with Song Select, and control sermon content and images was easy especially if one has access to the remote app, you could control your sermon slides from the pulpit using any device

If using one device, say laptop, in the control room, we could never "see" what was coming next once we were "on air". We tried multiple ways but could not get a preview image on a single laptop.

William A.
Youth Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am REALLY excited about this software, just WOW, however...

Kommentare: I got super excited about this software. It has made me realize the potential for easily increasing productivity, quality, and integration. However, as I mentioned in the cons, it is a bit of a letdown when several of the key features don't work quite as advertised. This being said, there is a lot in this software and if the Proclaim team will keep working to improve, I will be using the software for as long as I can imagine.

Makes adding songs, references, and sermon slides crazy efficient by integrating lyrics, clouds, backgrounds, calendars, collaboration, all under one intuitive software. Plus, it allows you to take presentations to the next level with a confidence monitor for the band, and interactive features such as questions that can be answered on your phone and more.

Many of the features I got really excited have in practice been a let down. For example, adding chords to the confidence monitor is a big deal! But, the 'key change' feature just doesn't seem to work. Another let down was the remote app. For one, you can't download it to windows devices (like surface) AND if you try to use it to write on verses the verses are blurred on the remote when using the 'real bible' feature.