Über Proclaim by Logos

ProClaim bietet Kirchen eine kollaborative Lösung, um Präsentationen zu bauen.

Erfahre mehr über Proclaim by Logos

The fact that everything loads from the cloud is a game changer. Knowing that what I edit on one computer will show up on another computer is well worth the cost and hassel of switching to Proclaim.

The file limit size for videos is about the only thing I find wrong with the program.

Bewertungen zu Proclaim by Logos

Proclaim by Logos hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 199 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proclaim by Logos bereits verwendet?

Eric
Technology Coordinator

Church and School Use

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mark
Mark
Senior Minister in Australien

Great Cloud Based Projection Software

Kommentare: Proclaim is a robust solution to our weekly data projection needs. While not cheap to purchase, quality comes at a price and so Proclaim represents good value for money. I have never known Proclaim to crash during a presentation which has always been one of my fears.

Proclaim manages the data projection in our church. I love the way the software handles various types of media seamlessly. No third party software required. The ability to edit or insert service items on the fly without disturbing the live presentation in another great strength. We sometimes need a last minute person to run the software. Proclaim is so intuitive to use I can grab someone with basic computer skills and they can manage the service presentation.

There is nothing I really dislike about this software.

Matt
Matt
Lead Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice for church presentation software

Kommentare: Proclaim is a great package and highly recommended. It's getting better over time and works well for our church.

Proclaim is multi-platform and has a cloud-based component, such that it's easy to create service presentations at home and then use them at church. All that's required is that the Proclaim software is installed both places and logged into the same group. Overall, it's pretty easy to use and many things are obvious to find and use. It has enough customizability that it should be usable by both small and large churches alike. Service content is editable in a freeform editor, with changes instantly previewed on slides to the right. It's super easy to see how changes affect what will be displayed to the audience.

The biggest drawback is the song database and organization. You can't organize songs into different collections, nor can you see all of the songs in your database in one place in order to do organization, cleanup, etc. When you pull in a song to your service order, you are editing that song everywhere it might be used, so you have to be careful about changing verse orders, words, attribution, etc. Additionally, song titles must be globally unique within the church group. In other words, you can't have two songs named identically where one is a congregational version and the other is a choral version. You have to differentiate somehow via the name. Faithlife has indicated they are working on a major upgrade to the song organization features, so I am hoping that this gets much better in the near future. Editing backgrounds, adding images, and editing smartmedia is a little confusing at first, so it really takes some getting used to. This aspect of the product could be made better.

Lisa
Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not too happy at the moment.

When the program was running with ease. Although I have been working with this program for 2 year, although I still didn't know all of the ropes to it, I am able to quickly find information on my own in order to implement new jobs that are requested of me.

About a month ago, I have communicated with a CS regarding my inability to get any posts to actually load and post to my personal page as well as our Church page- I am a moderator and have access to do so. CS was able to assist me with the complications the first time finding that my account had been flagged as potential spam; I haven't done anything different recently; never encountered an issue in the past. a CSR was able to troubleshoot the issue and I was granted access only to find that I was once again unable to post anything the following day. I reached out to a CSR once again and repeatedly through e-mails and only received a reply that they had received the second e-mail with the issue but never received assistance or a resolution. I also asked for some suggestions as to what I may have accidentally done wrong so that I might can fix it to no avail. It has been 21 days so far. (I am able to access and use all other features; the only issues are with the sharing of our information, daily verses, daily devotionals, links and church service reminder posts) My pastor has full access to our main account as well as his account and IS able to post with no issues. I have created another account and awaiting for my pastor to grant me permissions to our main account. I don't feel like repeatedly creating multiple accounts in order to use the site is something I should do.

Antwort von Faithlife

Hi Lisa, thank you for the review. I'm so sorry for the experience you've had. We'll reach out promptly to try and resolve these issues.

Robert

Valuable Church Leadership Software

Proclaim has helped us to integrate sermon slides with the worship slides that we use week to week. It has allowed us to include multiple users, who each play a part in planning our worship services.

There are a couple of places where the software seems a bit clunky and not very intuitive, but these are pretty rare, and overall, not much of an issue.

Jason
Technology Administrator in USA

Proclaim Native-Cloud Ease

Kommentare: I used Proclaim for several years but switched to another product during the COVID pandemic due to the other product's ability to stream a service easily. I came back to Proclaim for performance reasons, and I had to do some interesting things with OBS to create a stream that included live video and slide data from Proclaim. Since Faithlife has finally created an alternate slide screen where I can modify the slide data with live video in the background, I absolutely love Proclaim.

I love the fact that Proclaim is natively cloud-based and any edits I make to a service presentation are instantly replicated to any other device with Proclaim on it. I also love the responsiveness of the slides to slide changes. It doesn't matter if the background is an image or 50mb video loop, the slides change is instant. I have used other product that have a .5 sec - 2 sec delay and you wouldn't think that makes a difference but in song lyric changes or during a pastor's sermon it's an eternity.

The feature to stream directly to a RTMP feed from a Mac. This has been available on the Windows platform for a while, and I have been patiently waiting for this for several months now.

Lei
Church Administrator in USA

Why We Use Proclaim

Kommentare: Faithlife Proclaim has solved our projection issues. It is easier to build our Presentations as well as having the ability to use non-technical volunteers to operate it. Our Sunday Morning Presentations have been seamless.

Proclaim is web-based so everyone on the team has access to it wherever there are. It has proved the easiest Projection System that we have ever used. Even first time users have no trouble catching on and running the program. Proclaim continues to improve with new features. It has a generous amount of images for backgrounds, it includes surveys, games, announcements, and it becomes a digital bulletin with a Connection Card. Changes can be made while 'on air', videos are easy to import, the song database is easy to use. A light board can be connected to the songs themselves.

So far, after 2 years, we have not experienced any cons

Melody Kay
Program and Creatives Lead in Philippinen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid choice if you just need the basics

Kommentare: Good choice for now, as I have not found a similar option that is cloud-based at that price point.

A lot of functionality available with the product . We particularly love how it is cloud-based -- meaning, we can work on our production sets even while at home or remotely. This makes Proclaim very "portable". Also enjoy how we can set templates and organize media easily. The readily available graphics also are helpful for quick updates. Appreciate how we can set different output per display screen, and how easy it is to do overlays with foreground/background setups.

Some of the functionality require other Faithlife apps to be fully utilized (e.g. giving, signals, etc). Would be great if they can be integrated with usual apps that users already have. We have some issues with playing videos sometimes -- as it randomly does not work. May need getting some used to with regards to shortcuts and buttons. With the functionality available, there's quite a lot of learning to be done. Also tried contacting customer support twice and did not hear back from them at all.

Tim
Lead Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a versatile product!

Kommentare: It wasn't until our church had to go entirely virtual last March that I really grew to appreciate the features and functionality of Proclaim. Other platforms don't have the ability for at-home collaboration and require that users have to be on the licensed computer to edit. Proclaim has been versatile and useful for our church and continues to get better.

I think one of the best parts of Faithlife Proclaim is the company behind it. If there is a feature that I haven't understood I have always been able to get the help I need. Several times now they have made updates that have made our overall workflow much easier. For example, the recording feature became a very useful and appreciated feature, cutting lots of time off of our service editing each week.

If you use the chords on the confidence monitor, there is no ability to edit size and font, this has been a bit of a frustration, but not significant.

Justin

Great software

Kommentare: Our church enjoys using Proclaim. We made a switch from another software that wasn't as user friendly and that you had to pay for updates to get new media. It allowed us to start a podcast with the messages to keep our church members connected even when they couldn't be at church.

The amount of features that come with Proclaim, how they update and send out new media each month, the option of creating things for other Proclaim users to use or for us to use other church's creations as well. Love that it is cloud based which allows Mac users and Windows users to work on it without having to purchase anything else.

That there are so many options to choose from with good media that have a monthly price.

Philip
Philip

Faithlife Equip

Kommentare: The platform ID easy to use and makes putting together a service order a breeze. The slides are impressive and the announcements are easy to make and use.

The range of helpful tools and services is impressive. The different programs work together well

Needs more introductory videos that sell the benefits to members.

Rebecca
Office Adminsitrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the integration with our Website

Kommentare: Our church chose to purchase the bundle subscription with Faithlife, including media (Proclaim), website, online giving, interactive communication with members. Instead of paying for separate licenses, we pay one annual fee. Overall we are saving a lot of money. The new features of integration is the biggest plus.

Faithlife Proclaim makes putting together a Worship Service a breeze. First, it integrates with CCLI, so all songs are automatically imported. I then format the songs to my liking with a plethora of background options. It also automatically records the portions of the service with a simple prompt in the outline, for example - the sermon. Once the sermon is recorded, I can edit it, title it, and automatically publish it on the church's website, recorded with the sermon slides. The announcement slides are automatically published on the website as "Bulletin." Proclaim is very easy to use, and there are so many tutorials to answer almost any question.

I have no criticism. I am still learning, but the available tutorials make it a breeze.

Cornell
Lead Pastor in USA

We Love It!

Kommentare: We love it! And we are hopeful that in time, it can be used to meet all our presentation needs in a way that's suitable for us.

We love the fact that our team can collaborate on the software from various locations. This makes things so much more easier and efficient.

I think for us, there's probably more that we could be doing and/or using the software for. So we just have to continue to learn about it through using it.

Erin
Director of Young People's Ministries in USA

Great for church use

Kommentare: Our church switched from PowerPoint to Proclaim a couple years ago, and overall it's been a good choice for us. While I wish there was bit more ability to edit designs or add design items, the additional church-specific tools offered by Proclaim are really great and time-saving. The Bible and song databases are robust and keep our team from having to manually input a lot of that content.

Faithlife Proclaim is designed specifically for churches, so there are certain features that are intentionally included that fit my professional setting.

There are less design editing/manipulating abilities than a product like PowerPoint.

Fred
Discipleship Pastor in USA

Administration of Faithlife Proclaim

Kommentare: I love the software. It is easy for me to train others on the software. It is easy to make changes on the fly.

I like the ability to work from home and then synchronize with the final product at church. I like that the software is designed for Church. The ease of making slides saves time compared to making a competitor work. The seamless working with Logos software is helpful.

Recent upgrades have eliminated most of my concerns. It is confusing at times when 2 or more are using the program at one time.

Jason
Lead Pastor in USA

Faithlife Proclaim

Kommentare: The product enables us to produce a quality worship experience for our members and guests.

The product is easy to use and multiple users can collaborate via the cloud.

Initial setup took longer than expected.

Felipe
Tech Support Team in Brasilien

Much better than Power Point for Church Services

The models help a lot if there is no graphics designer in your team.

I think 90% or more of the media is English only and I live in Brazil.

Stephen
Associate Pastor in USA

You Guys Are the BEST

Kommentare: You know that feeling when you show up for a test that you've studied for all week and you walk in and it's all multiple choice? That feeling that so much of the work has already been done for you and you only need to fill in the blanks? That feeling that so much time that you've spent in the past stressed and working until the last minute and now things are just So. Much. Better.?
Yeah, it's kinda like that.

Proclaim is intuitive, links with other Faithlife products, has practically every feature I could hope for, and I keep finding new features almost every week! Your training and resources have been stellar and your cloud-based approach has made the work load easy to distribute for my team. Keep up the good work!

I'll have to get back to you on that. Do you realize this links with Logos so I could control it WHILE SPEAKING? I don't have to because I have a team for that, but I COULD! Proclaim is awesome and just keeps getting better.

Buck
Pastor of Outreach and Discipleship in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Takes Your Worship Service to a New Level

Kommentare: The worship service should be done with excellence so that everything works together to support the central message, not to detract from it. Faithlife Proclaim provides the tools to do just that. It has allowed us to take our entire worship service to the next level. It's not a magic pill. It takes effort, but it makes it much easier and automates a good portion of the process which otherwise would be multiple steps.

Faithlife Proclaim centralizes everything you need for church presentation software into a single package. Not only does it gracefully provide features for the songs, announcements and preaching but also includes pre and post-service loops. So here are my favorite features... Presentation is saved to the cloud. Work on it from anywhere (work on it at home and retrieve it at the church). Multiple people can work on the same presentation (the song leader can work remotely on the songs while the pastor works on the sermon slides). Provides a large media library of both static images and motion graphics. This includes sets that you can pull in all at once which can help get you going quickly. There is also a powerful search and filter option to find what you need. In addition your information about your church (website, social media, etc...) is added to the slide dynamically where needed. There are several ways to automatically pull in scripture and it looks amazing. The slides can automatically sync up with an app so the congregation can follow along, view scripture in their favorite Bible version, and interact. Ability to record the slides and audio and easily publish at the end of the service. They recently added live streaming capabilities as well. Powerful integration with Logos Bible Software, Faithlife groups and your Website. It can work with Faithlife digital signage which can provide feeds in other places throughout the church and beyond.

I have been in Information Technology most of my life so it was fairly easy to setup. However, for the non-technical person they will most likely need to get some assistance when it comes to hooking up audio recording and setting up some of the other integration. This is probably true with most church presentation software packages with similar features.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thank you for the review, Buck! We're so glad Proclaim has helped you in your worship services. I'll be passing on your feedback regarding the integrations back to the team. - KK

Worship Pastor in USA

Perfect for Churches

Cloud based - can edit on one computer and present on another great pricing options easy to implement and use great features

nothing it is aa great product and haven't noticed any real negatives yet

Steve
IT in USA

Faithlife Proclaim

Kommentare: Overall we are quite happy with the software. It has given us the tools to make a polished and professional presentation in less time.

Proclaim software is easy to install, intuitive, has a well designed gui. In our time of using the software so far it has been practically trouble free. The program is under constant development with new features being added and existing features improved regularly. There is an extensive and flexible set of tools for creating slides and other service items that allows freedom of design. The software comes with a large set of free media for use in presentations that is regularly added to.

Customer support is sometimes difficult to get in touch with. There is no single location for documentation on using the software like a user manual. It is in bits and pieces and requires a lot of time going through the website, videos and forums to learn the ins and outs of the software. Support relies too heavily on videos for training and support. You have to watch a several minute video (sometimes over and over) to learn what could have been done in a few paragraphs that could be printed if needed.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thank you for the feedback, Steve. I'm happy to say that we're working on gathering a manual of sorts for Proclaim, so hopefully you'll find that helpful.

James
Worship Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proclaim is a great presentation software

Kommentare: It’s been one of the best purchases that we’ve made for our church services.

The ease of use and remote collaboration of Proclaim is very good. On the fly editing and additions are also very easy.

All the basic features are fairly easy to pick up, but going beyond that can be a bit of a steeper learning curve.

Lonnie
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Superb product and product support

Kommentare: Our young people who run our church’s soundboard learned the process quickly. As pastor, I’m upfront so don’t really do the live-streaming part. We have three different groups/people who lead worship, and they can insert song or announcements into a service from home.

We implemented the use of Proclaim on a moment’s notice due to churches being shut down in Washington state due to COVID. We needed to purchase a couple pieces of equipment to live-stream, and once we had everything the techies at Proclaim support walked us through the process. They were patient and helpful. Prior to live-streaming we used Proclaim within the church and the learning curve was easy due to the tutorials online. We like the simplicity and ease of putting the service together.

There was a bit of a learning curve as to where OBS ended and Proclaim started, but that was overcome quickly.

Andrew
Senior Pastor in USA

Proclaim Review

I love the connection between Proclaim and Logos integration. Transferring my sermons are a breeze.

There is nothing that I don’t like about the product.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thank you for the positive review, Andrew! We're glad you're enjoying the Proclaim and Logos integration. We're looking forward to delivering even more integrations that you may find helpful.

Darryl

Cloud Based with Great Features

Kommentare: Proclaim has been great for us in running our worship services.

The ability to work from home or anywhere with W-fi and the ability of the team to see what I have put in to the service is great. The remote capability to be able to advance the slides from a phone or tablet are excellent.

The media library is growing but it is a little bit limited unless you pay for the Proclaim Pro Media as well.

Joo
Educator in USA

No more powerpoint!

Kommentare: I can tell you that my ministry can be divided "before Proclaim" and "after Proclaim." Everyone in our church loves this fantastic program.

Intuitive, easy-to-follow operations, and a tons of beautiful templates! It meets our church's demands so well by providing us fantastic slides, well-rounded movie clips, and proper sounds. Church! please try this one for a better service!

Third party templates are pricey and only allowed to use them one month.