Über Scholarship Manager

Manage your applications, awards and scholarship financials efficiently and effectively!

Erfahre mehr über Scholarship Manager

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Scholarship Manager bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Diane D.
Financial Aid/Scholarship Specialist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Wonderful online program, we are very glad we purchased the program.

Kommentare: Pros: paperless applications, students can apply and submit their application online even over the weekend, the review committee likes reading and rating the applications online, and online awarding was much more equitable for students. I like the reports to track students who have begun the application, who submitted an application, and awarded students. We completed one year with the program and are starting our second year this fall.
All I can think of as a possible con is the initial set up time (I am a one person Scholarship Office); however, the weekly training, customer service, NextGen uploading and setting up scholarship and donor information, was exceptional. Working with Chris during the setup and training made everything run smoothly and the team makes sure the program runs smoothly. Chris also worked with our IT department to set up the weekly data download.
The monthly boot camps are very helpful to keep the information fresh as I use the program at the beginning of fall and spring semesters with months of downtime in between.
I especially like the collaboration when suggesting new items that would be helpful (more reports, blind-read application, etc.) that are accepted and implemented.
As we are awarding more scholarships than ever before, this program is critical to keep up with the workload and to reach out to more students. I plan to continue using this program for many more years to come.

Carly K.
Operations Specialist in USA

User Friendly & Very Helpful Organizational Tool

Allows students to search for many different scholarship options, makes future application processes easier & faster

When you first create your account & set everything up is a little time consuming, but it saves so much time later, so it's a trade-off

Nick P.
College advisor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Ease of use and organization of scholarship

I found this software to be helpful with my students however they only had access to a demo. A full web based product would be beneficial

Something like this should be simplified and web based. Also free to use based on the target demographic of the products

Allie J.
Program Manager in USA

Couldn't do it without Scholarship Manager

Kommentare: Pros
Customer service - everyone I have worked with is extremely timely, professional and willing to put the clients needs first. I cannot say enough about how great the staff and customer service truly is.
Ease - Scholarship Manager is an easy to use system. We award over 400 scholarships each year through their system.
Organizational - It helps keep all scholarships organized in a systematic manner.
We have used Scholarship Manager for several years now and are very pleased with the product. I highly recommend.

Kelly C.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Next Gen is a fantastic product with excellent customer service

Kommentare: I cannot say enough about the customer service provided by the Next Gen team. From day 1, they were willing to go above and beyond to answer my questions and make the product work for my university's needs. I am continually impressed by their willingness to go the extra mile to implement new features or change existing ones to make my job easier. I find the software to be very user-friendly, not just for the students applying for scholarships but also for the faculty/staff/committees who award the scholarships.

William D.
Sales associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Was amazed on how easy it was to access what I wanted without any issues

There are many things to live about this software, one it is very easy to use hassle free and self explanatory so I didn't have any issues accessing what I needed

Brian B.
Associate Director Financial Aid in USA

Complete

Kommentare: The nextgen software offers every option I need to select and award scholarships to my students. It's user friendly and the staff are always available and courteous.