Über membermeister

Erstaunlich einfache Software für Tanzstudios – hergestellt in Großbritannien. Wechsle zu einer modernen Art, dein Tanzschulgeschäft zu betreiben und zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über membermeister

It doesn’t everything you could want and is really easy to use.

If teachers don’t update then it can be a nightmare, maybe a reminder is needed if no changes detected within 3 weeks.

Bewertungen zu membermeister

5,0

membermeister hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du membermeister bereits verwendet?

Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
HR Manager, Northern Europe in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting started was incredibly easy. The experience since has been everything we wanted.

Kommentare: More accurate information about students attendance and invoicing.

The simplicity of creating invoices and seeing who has not yet paid and sending them out reminders. The ease of setting up and taking class registers.

It is not designed for invoicing Pay As You Go students, but with customer representative's assistance we have found a very workable solution. You need wifi access to take the registers, but you can easily create printable registers. They are working on an app that I hope will solve this one.

Antwort von membermeister

Many thanks Suzanne, great to hear that membermeister is helping you and your business.

Lynda H.
Business Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software tool - backed with excellent support

Kommentare: MM saves me heaps of time and keeps everything running smoothly for me - worth every penny.

Seamless process to convert from basic excel spreadsheets - all taken care of by exceptional support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

My 1 wish would be for the system to record credits for cancelled lessons and auto deduct from next invoice run.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CoursePro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu membermeister: cost, friendliness of the team and love how they tailored the software to perfectly meet my requirements for my swimschool.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for the great review Lynda. We hear your feedback loud and clear and a credit note feature is on our radar. I'll pass your notes on to the team.

Sally R.
Membership Secretary in UK
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience of Membermeister

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Positive.

Simple to use, and excellent support when customisation was needed

The system does not allow members/customers to manage their own data. This is something that is being considered for development.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ClubSpark

Gründe für den Wechsel zu membermeister: The ability to group invoices in families

letzten Monat

Thank you for this brilliant review Sally, we're glad to hear that membermeister is working so well for you.

Yasmin A.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Elite Dancers Academy - Membermeister experience

Kommentare: The support from the team is fantastic, anything that i have struggled with technically they have been a great help in demonstrating with videos and instructions.
I have a growing dance school business so it is great to have something to help organise my database and generate invoices.

- The ability to email classes from a professional system - The ability to log all the client information with ease - invoice system is great to keep track of who has paid and who is due to pay

- I still struggle with how i can invoice one parent for their two or three children who are in different classes

Antwort von membermeister

Thanks for your fantastic review Yasmin. We've noted your feedback on family invoicing and will do our best to make this clearer and simpler.

Claireq C.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A user friendly system that can be managed by all

Kommentare: They are very quick to get back to you and very helpful, the other very well know and used systems I have used alongside Membermeister have not been so quick to help, particularly those with very complicated set ups. They say that they will talk you through it but all you get is a youtube link and a brief printed outline.

I have tried various CRM systems for dance schools and some of them offer far more options than Membermeister, however you still cannot beat the simplicity of the system and anyone can use this system straight away. It is not complex to set up and you can be up and running in a matter of minuets, saving a great deal of time. I have run three CRM systems alongside Membermeister over the last couple of years and paying twice but it was important for me to get the right system for both myself and my staff., most importantly my staff. I work with computers and programmes all day long and know my way around software so I can use the more complicated systems but it is my staff who also have to use it daily and Membermesiter is the one they love the most.

They do not have as many features as other CRM systems and they are not as cheap as others, but they seem to be adding more and more features on a regular basis without changing the way the front end looks so for my staff it is great for them.

Lucy S.

Membermeister is fab!

Kommentare: Membermeister are extremely friendly, helpful and supportive - explaining things very clearly. Their responses are also incredibly fast - I've always managed to get help within an hour of needing it!

Membermeister is very simple to use - it took very little time to 'learn' which meant I could get on with running my business almost immediately after switching software. This was brilliant and the team at Membermeister were incredibly helpful, going out of their way to help me transfer my customer data and get set up.

There is nothing I dislike - the team are constantly adding new features which is fantastic. Occasionally I think of a different way a certain feature could function, but know the Membermeister team are happy and willing to listen to suggestions and take them in board to further improve the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DanceBiz

Warum membermeister gewählt wurde: The old software was outdated and not cloud based.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu membermeister: I found the Membermeister team more approachable and easy to talk to.

Josh W.
director in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend!

Kommentare: The customer experience is of the highest level, the team are fast to respond and very helpful when needed. They also made the set up almost effortless especially with the moving over of info from our old software.

It's extremely easy to use, easy to set up and not unnecessarily complicated.

Nothing to date, anything I wanted slightly different was customised for me at no cost

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Josh, thanks so much for this awesome review. I'll share it with the team, it'll make their day.

Francesca D.
Accounts Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: The software is great - allows us to have everything we need! The team are keen on feedback for developing it further. We love it!

It is simple and so easy to use! The team are so helpful if there are any questions or issues and they are always keen on feedback / any improvements we could make

Deleting students & parents at the same Time or an option for this would be useful.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you Francesca, we're delighted by your review and so happy to have you as a customer.

Kristy S.
Dancing teacher in UK

🙌

Kommentare: I have nothing but praise! I love it. I have been personally supported so much with 1:1 phone calls to help me set up my software I can not thank you enough. Nathan has helped me so much. He’s very patient and I love the fact I can talk to a person as well as get lots of online advice.

It’s clear and easy to use if you’re not that comfortable with technology

Nothing I love it. Membermeister is brilliant

vor 7 Monaten

So glad to hear that our personal 1:1 support was well received. Glad to hear how much difference membermeister made to your business.

Megan L.
Business owner in UK
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Dance school management

Easy to use software, helps keep track of outstanding invoicing and check cash flow. Good for monitoring student attendance.

It would be helpful if the 'Items and Discounts' feature items could be alphabetised, as searching for certain items when invoicing can be time consuming when they are listed randomly. Also, gender roles could be revised to add non binary to the list.

Annie B.
School Principle in UK
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Great Software for Running a Dance Business

Kommentare: I have been using Membermeister for approximately 6 months since taking over a small dance school. My first invoice run when taking over the school took me several hours using standard spreadsheet software and was very stressful. My accountant suggested that I tried Membermeister as a way of saving time on my invoicing and keeping track of the finances. I first met with the support staff who showed me through the software's features. He was so helpful with answering all my questions and gave a slick presentation. Invoicing now is so easy, all I do is select which classes need an invoice and in a few clicks, the invoices are all prepared. It's very easy to keep track of who has paid and send reminders to those who haven't. If I ever have any problems with the software or forget how to use any of the features the support staff is always quick to reply on the online chat. Suggestions on how to get the most out of the software are always given. If there are any features that aren't quite working for you or you have any suggestions for things that would make the software work better they are always open to hearing. I'm often finding messages in my inbox with news of updates based on customer suggestions. A great piece of software that saves me so much time and helps me to keep on top of my business.

Save me so much time when creating multiple invoices.

I've had issues with the printable registers. I run classes from a church hall without wifi so am not able to use the online versions. The support staff, however, has been very helpful with coming up with ideas of how best to using the register functions of the software.

Gemma P.
Company Director in UK
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Service!

Membermeister is really user friendly; it does everything I need it to do and more making the management of my performing arts school so much easier than it was before I discovered the software. Invoicing and communicating with students and their parents are now a piece of cake and it's great to have my database of students stored in one secure location that I can access anywhere, I really couldn't and wouldn't be without it. Added to all of this the help and support I receive is always incredibly friendly!

I love everything about Membermeister! I would love it even more if it was possible to manage all of my accounts through the software too, if this might be something for the future?

Linda-ruth S.
Company Director / Dance Teacher in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Simple and effective to use

Kommentare: I run a dance school with roughly 200 students and this has been really effective for storing details, creating registers, generating and keeping a track of invoices and emailing customers.
My customers pay blocks by calendar months and the system in place means this is done really easily.

I like that I can generate invoices quickly and simply & merge invoices for customers with multiple children in classes. Duplicating classes for the next block is straight forward and works ideally for me as my customers pay on a calendar month basis. Each month will have a different cost and this function makes this simple for invoicing as it works it out. Keeping track of payments is straight forward. I like the 'missing email address' function. Overall, everything is very straight forward and simple to run. I find this much better to previous database systems I have trialled as they were much more complicated. Aesthetically too I prefer Membermeister.

I would like to be able to set a different default for certain settings: Default payment option (it selects cheque for new customers but I would prefer it to select cash) First name Alphabetical order default when printing registers as a few times I've forgot to change to this. A 'back' button for going back to class payments after I have edited an invoice. I'd like to be able to define relationship of emergency contact details as these are not always 'parents'.

Kristi T.
Managing Partner in UK
Darstellende Künste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything in one place

Everything is in one place. Membermeister enables us to keep track of the various elements of the day-to-day running of our business, and makes it incredibly easy to keep up to date with everything - all in one place! The ease of use is fantastic and the support offered is second to none. It is rare I come across any issues with how to use the software, but if ever I do, the customer service is great. CSR is always incredibly helpful and informative!

I like that I am able to colour code each of class / terms, however, it would be even better if there was a way to only view specific colour groups!

Antwort von membermeister

We're thrilled about this review, and it's a pleasure working with you.

Laurence mark W.
Director in UK

Very satisfied

Kommentare: We are much more efficient using Membermeister than we were before.

We have found that this software greatly improved our efficiency. Integrating invoices to timetables and payments is extremely useful.

The only thing we would like is some way to integratE/connect direct debits with accounts when not associated with an invoice.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you - I'm delighted to let you know that you can now collect payments by Direct Debit without the need for an invoice.

Mandy M.
Business Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support

Kommentare: Membermeister manages all of the business needs of the dance school, with full traceability and ease of use for the staff. We can now create and modify schedules, invoice and record payment, message and track usage for all of our customers.

Membermeister addressed all of the needs for the business, and the support received is exceptional and timely.

I didn't prepare enough of the start up information to benefit from the incredible set up assistance from Membermeister.

Jamie J.
Drama Teacher in UK

Saves so much time.

Kommentare: An excellent company with a very helpful support team. I've been using membermeister for 4 years now, we are very happy with the service.

I've been using Membermeister for the last 4 years, it has streamlined the whole process of enrolling and billing customers. It looks professional, everything in one place , very user friendly.

Sometimes a whole group email can end up in customers spam box. I guess its more about their settings than membermeister?

letztes Jahr

Hi Jamie, thanks so much for your feedback. It's a pleasure to have you as a customer.

Helen C.
Administrator in UK
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use dance school management software from a company offering outstanding customer support

Kommentare: Our school has around 250 students and we run 40 classes a week in 3 locations. We use membermeister to manage all of our day to day data needs - class scheduling & registers, recording attendance, invoicing, sending Email and SMS messages. Our previous software did all of this and more, but was more complex to understand, and required more regular & confident use to be proficient. This was a key factor in our decision to switch and we have not regretted the move. We've used membermeister for a few months now and are really happy with it. We have been hugely impressed with the support we've received. When we've been unsure how to carry out a task, we've received clear instructions and been sent 'how to' videos. If we've needed a report the system doesn't provide, it's been sent to us. If we've asked for a system enhancement and it's been a logical addition that's been easy to action, it's been implemented. The membermeister team are great to work with and the system offers a great solution for managing any class-based business.

Ease of use, especially for a non-regular user The tagging functionality UK-based customer support The ongoing system development & the opportunity to add our thoughts and ideas into this process

Lack of built-in reporting tools - but that's changing Doesn't have a built-in synchronised interface to our accounting package - our previous software had this

Maria K.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Membermeister review

Kommentare: Very positive and would recommend to anyone who needs a programme that manages everything effectively for them!

They’re a great team to work with and it has all the functions you could ask for! I can’t really fault this software as without it I would not be able to run my school as I do! It doesn’t everything you could want and is really easy to use.

This is hard as there’s not much I dislike! You do have to pay for it but in my eyes, it’s all totally worth it

Danielle W.
Senior Administrator in UK

The transition to Membermeister has been an easy and positive one!

It is very simple to use, aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate your way around. I cannot rave enough about the customer representative and the help he has given us over the months we have been using it. We are a large and very busy school which has often meant turning to him for advise on how best to do things. He always then comes back with the support I require and leads me in the right direction. I have found it much easier to print registers, find information, email pupils etc than with previous systems. I feel the system is also very user friendly when it comes to training new members of staff or even our teachers (without an admin background) who need to use it from time to time too. Overall I am very happy with the move to Membermeister.

My only thing I would say is that due to our large volume of data in the system it can run slow especially when loading large pages like our student or term overview. This is the only reason I deducted one star from the Functionality score.

Antwort von membermeister

Many thanks Danielle, we're very pleased to hear that membermeister is working so well for you and it's great to have you on board!

Will W.
Social Media and Advertising Manager in UK

Great and Helpful

Kommentare: Great to get some help and support from people who know how you work and are always there to help at anytime! the system really helps us work and look more professional than ever. Thank you

The system is so easy to work and does some fantastic features and makes things so easy and effortless. E mailing clients and students professionally along with easy to generate bills which used to take along time. Teachers can actually do registration on there phone to update the system!! Amazing

If teachers don’t update then it can be a nightmare, maybe a reminder is needed if no changes detected within 3 weeks? also the filter option and to generate bills for half the pupils isn’t functional enough.

Antwort von membermeister

Thank you Will for this fantastic review. We're very fortunate to be able to work with clients like yourself.

Ashling F.
Company and Volunteer Manager in UK

Membermeister- saving us time, resources and bringing us into the 21st Century

Kommentare: We were still stuck using spread sheets for registers and databases for records- it was out dated, time consuming and meant it all had to be done by one person. Options we looked out were either way too expensive and would be painful in the transition. We were recommended Membermeister and the user friendly interface, the easy transition and value for money made it an obvious choice for us.
The team at Membermeister are efficient, adaptable and are constantly making improvements to the system so that you can get the most out of it. At our organisation everyone has remarked on how easy it is, we have saved so much time, our parents enjoy the electronic receipts and we are constantly learning how to use more functions on it.
We would highly recommend Membermeister to a similar organisation.

Antwort von membermeister

Hi Ashling, it's great to hear what an improvement membermeister is to your business. It makes our work worthwhile - thanks so much for leaving us such a positive review.

Amanda M.
Director in UK
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I would be lost without Membermeister! I can't remember how I even kept track of everything before.

I love the ability to check payments, class numbers and all admin info in one place. The medical box is extremely helpful and so is the ability to print registers if needed. Being able to connect to GoCardless makes payment easier for our students and families and ties everything together professionally. Using TAGS has been useful, especially to when students need to move up an age group or to list what numbers they are in in a show or even to see how many boys you have v girls!

I would like to see totals at the end of some of the invoice/payment pages and on the front page when you hover on the bar chart. I would like to see the forecast revenue for each class reflect the actual amounts that include student discounts applied rather than the best possible cost. Although the link to GoCardless is excellent, we would like to see payments made a little quicker to our bank.

Antwort von membermeister

Many thanks for this fantastic review Amanda. We also appreciate your feedback. The GoCardless payouts should be quicker in the future as the latest update reuses existing mandates which shortens the payout cycle.

Ann A.
Principal Topaz Dancentre Liverpool in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Easy to use software, reduces time spent chasing payments,

Kommentare: More accurate records, less time chasing payments

I like the fact that we can now take payments directly into the bank, they are recorded accurately and I can see exactly who owes money

The only drawback is that have a complicated way of giving discount and the system doesn't quite allow for that, but it does allow to give discounts in other ways, I have just chose not to change at the moment.

Laura W.
Receptionist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing service!

Kommentare: Membermeister has been the best thing we’ve ever done at the dancing school. The system is fantastic and does everything we want it to do. It saves so much time, is very professional and a great form of communication. It helps with the monitoring of health and safety to record registers of attendance and personal data for if required in a medical emergency. Since having membermeister I don’t know what we would do without it!

Holds class timetable and student database. Easy access to contact parents. Creates invoices and reports to record payments.

Would like an easier feature to invoice a select amount of people for all the classes they do rather than everyone on the system as we have a dance school of over 500 but only have 200 paying for a month in one go.