Über membermeister

Erstaunlich einfache Software für Tanzstudios – hergestellt in Großbritannien. Wechsle zu einer modernen Art, dein Tanzschulgeschäft zu betreiben und zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über membermeister

It doesn’t everything you could want and is really easy to use.

If teachers don’t update then it can be a nightmare, maybe a reminder is needed if no changes detected within 3 weeks.

Bewertungen zu membermeister

5,0

membermeister hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du membermeister bereits verwendet?

Sarah
Sarah
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software and brilliant customer service!

Kommentare: Brilliant! The team are really quick to respond and very thorough with the step to step videos of how to work the software in the most efficient and easiest way. It saves me so much time each term when calculating all invoices and keeping an eye on all customers to keep them all upto with news and check in with my customers to ensure they are all happy with our services!

I like how communicative the team are when dealing with questions, in a very quick and helpful manner. I would highly recommend using membermeister to organise your school, business, life!

I am really happy with the software and any requests that I have asked for have been put onto the system shortly after my feedback.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave this fantastic review. Your feedback is so valuable to us as we continue to adapt & grow in order to provide software that meets our customers needs. We're so pleased to hear that you have been happy with the customer service you have received, that's very important to us and also that any requests you have made have been actioned in a timely manner. We really appreciate this, thanks again. Team membermeister.

Lynda
Business Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software tool - backed with excellent support

Kommentare: MM saves me heaps of time and keeps everything running smoothly for me - worth every penny.

Seamless process to convert from basic excel spreadsheets - all taken care of by exceptional support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

My 1 wish would be for the system to record credits for cancelled lessons and auto deduct from next invoice run.

Antwort von membermeister

Thank you for the great review Lynda. We hear your feedback loud and clear and a credit note feature is on our radar. I'll pass your notes on to the team.

Yasmin
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Elite Dancers Academy - Membermeister experience

Kommentare: The support from the team is fantastic, anything that i have struggled with technically they have been a great help in demonstrating with videos and instructions.
I have a growing dance school business so it is great to have something to help organise my database and generate invoices.

- The ability to email classes from a professional system - The ability to log all the client information with ease - invoice system is great to keep track of who has paid and who is due to pay

- I still struggle with how i can invoice one parent for their two or three children who are in different classes

Antwort von membermeister

Thanks for your fantastic review Yasmin. We've noted your feedback on family invoicing and will do our best to make this clearer and simpler.

Helen
Owner in UK

Fabulous software

Kommentare: Very positive experience with membermeister. The help desk team are very knowledgeable and quick at responding.

Don’t have to download and install programmes as it’s cloud based meaning no time wasted doing updates. It’s a very user friendly dashboard

There is nothing that I dislike about membermeister

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for this fabulous review Helen, we are so happy to hear that membermeister is working well for you.

Lucy

Membermeister is fab!

Kommentare: Membermeister are extremely friendly, helpful and supportive - explaining things very clearly. Their responses are also incredibly fast - I've always managed to get help within an hour of needing it!

Membermeister is very simple to use - it took very little time to 'learn' which meant I could get on with running my business almost immediately after switching software. This was brilliant and the team at Membermeister were incredibly helpful, going out of their way to help me transfer my customer data and get set up.

There is nothing I dislike - the team are constantly adding new features which is fantastic. Occasionally I think of a different way a certain feature could function, but know the Membermeister team are happy and willing to listen to suggestions and take them in board to further improve the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DanceBiz

Warum membermeister gewählt wurde: The old software was outdated and not cloud based.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu membermeister: I found the Membermeister team more approachable and easy to talk to.

Annie
School Principle in UK

Great Software for Running a Dance Business

Kommentare: I have been using Membermeister for approximately 6 months since taking over a small dance school. My first invoice run when taking over the school took me several hours using standard spreadsheet software and was very stressful. My accountant suggested that I tried Membermeister as a way of saving time on my invoicing and keeping track of the finances. I first met with the support staff who showed me through the software's features. He was so helpful with answering all my questions and gave a slick presentation. Invoicing now is so easy, all I do is select which classes need an invoice and in a few clicks, the invoices are all prepared. It's very easy to keep track of who has paid and send reminders to those who haven't. If I ever have any problems with the software or forget how to use any of the features the support staff is always quick to reply on the online chat. Suggestions on how to get the most out of the software are always given. If there are any features that aren't quite working for you or you have any suggestions for things that would make the software work better they are always open to hearing. I'm often finding messages in my inbox with news of updates based on customer suggestions. A great piece of software that saves me so much time and helps me to keep on top of my business.

Save me so much time when creating multiple invoices.

I've had issues with the printable registers. I run classes from a church hall without wifi so am not able to use the online versions. The support staff, however, has been very helpful with coming up with ideas of how best to using the register functions of the software.

Gemma
Company Director in UK
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Service!

Membermeister is really user friendly; it does everything I need it to do and more making the management of my performing arts school so much easier than it was before I discovered the software. Invoicing and communicating with students and their parents are now a piece of cake and it's great to have my database of students stored in one secure location that I can access anywhere, I really couldn't and wouldn't be without it. Added to all of this the help and support I receive is always incredibly friendly!

I love everything about Membermeister! I would love it even more if it was possible to manage all of my accounts through the software too, if this might be something for the future?

Suzanne
Suzanne
HR Manager, Northern Europe in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting started was incredibly easy. The experience since has been everything we wanted.

Kommentare: More accurate information about students attendance and invoicing.

The simplicity of creating invoices and seeing who has not yet paid and sending them out reminders. The ease of setting up and taking class registers.

It is not designed for invoicing Pay As You Go students, but with customer representative's assistance we have found a very workable solution. You need wifi access to take the registers, but you can easily create printable registers. They are working on an app that I hope will solve this one.

Antwort von membermeister

Many thanks Suzanne, great to hear that membermeister is helping you and your business.

Claire
Claire
Practice Manager in UK
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PERFECT PIECE OF SOFTWARE FOR MY DRAMA SCHOOL

Kommentare: It was definitely the right choice when my business grew and I was in search of software to manage my drama classes. Since using it, I have found I have so much more time on my hands to focus on pushing the business as the drudgery of admin and keeping class info up to date is so much easier. When you offset the cost of my time sorting manual invoicing, checking if people have paid into the account and chasing those who have not and ensuring children's details are always up to date then the cost is actually incredibly cheap.

The ease of use, it takes a very little amount of time to get accustomed to the software. The support when you do need some help is extremely good and I am never stuck for long. I also love the fact that my staff are able to access the data for contact and medical details for children very easily and so there is no need for paper lists or issues with security of data.

Currently not able to automatically invoice each month, it is only manual but I believe this is in the pipeline. I also find setting up a term and removing the half terms a little over complicated as I tend to forget how to do it each term as it is 3 months between set up and it isn't that obvious. Easy when you know how but I think it could be simpler and more obvious.

Karla
Director-Choreographer-Teacher- Salsa Dancer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

always attentive to giving me quality service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Organize It helps me keep my work organized and also have a place where my future students can register.

They need to have an app that can be downloaded on phones so that students can enter and pay more easily.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much for your honest review Karla.

suki

Membermeister use

Kommentare: See above. Membermeister hold my hand when I have a problem

I am the least techie person in the world, so if I can manage Membermeister then anyone can! If I do have a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team answer - clearly and patiently- within an hour. I don't know how I would do without Membermeister now

Nothing. It's me that can't remember the odd thing.

Antwort von membermeister

Thank you for your feedback, great to hear that membermeister is useful to non-techies - that was one of our goals when developing the product.

Kristy
Dancing teacher in UK

🙌

Kommentare: I have nothing but praise! I love it. I have been personally supported so much with 1:1 phone calls to help me set up my software I can not thank you enough. Nathan has helped me so much. He’s very patient and I love the fact I can talk to a person as well as get lots of online advice.

It’s clear and easy to use if you’re not that comfortable with technology

Nothing I love it. Membermeister is brilliant

Antwort von membermeister

So glad to hear that our personal 1:1 support was well received. Glad to hear how much difference membermeister made to your business.

Megan
Business owner in UK

Dance school management

Easy to use software, helps keep track of outstanding invoicing and check cash flow. Good for monitoring student attendance.

It would be helpful if the 'Items and Discounts' feature items could be alphabetised, as searching for certain items when invoicing can be time consuming when they are listed randomly. Also, gender roles could be revised to add non binary to the list.

Danielle
Director/Principal in UK

Director/Principal

Kommentare: The benefits are 10 fold with the dance school. Saves hours and hours of admin!

It's ability to recognise finances, overdue payments, registers, messages, emails and direct debit functions. Pretty much every function :)

'Save' details repeatedly throughout enrolling a new member.

Antwort von membermeister

We're so happy to hear such positive feedback Danielle! Rest assured we are working hard to make membermeister even better.

Faye
Dance School Principal in UK
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Membermeister saves me so much time

Membermeister saves me so much admin time by making invoices in an instant. I can also track payments easily and send reminders meaning I never miss out on getting paid. My registers and invoices are so much more professional than before, keeping my customers happy! Customer service is exceptional, if ever I have any troubles using the software (which is rare as it is so user friendly) my questions are answered swiftly and completely. I had always been hesitant about getting something like this in the past as I thought the transfer would be difficult and time consuming but my records were all transferred across for me and set up ready for me to use.

Kieran
Youth Arts Development Manager in UK

So helpful!

Kommentare: So simple and easy to use with loads of help and support

The software is amazing and does everything you could want! The support is incredible as well, getting to talk to real people helping you use it!

The only down sides are features that aren't included but this is updated so often that it's never a problem

Michelle
School principal/ teacher in UK

Great time saver!

Kommentare: This has made running my school so much easier and efficient! Personalized invoices, keeping track of class numbers and attendance couldn't be easier.
On the rare occasions I have needed help, support is fast and efficient.
Worth every penny!

Fast, easy and efficient

Would help if you could add a student waiting list section

Clare

Membermeister amazing!

Kommentare: Membermeister saves me hours of time, makes me more efficient and the business is thriving!

Easy to use Professional Excellent customer service My customers love it!

Nothing its all brilliant! I cannot fault it.

Olivia
Principle in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

This software made invoices so much easier and saved me a lot of time with the class email feature

It take a bit of getting used to but the customer service is second to none

Valerie
Office Manager in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent!

Kommentare: My Reps and his team made this an easy transition from our old software to this.

Very easy to use on site or on the move.

None that we have experienced so far with this software

Anya
Dance Teacher in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very positive review!

Kommentare: A valuable addition to my business which I probably couldn’t do without!!

I absolutely love this software. It’s multifunctional and does everything you need to. It’s perfect for my dance school and there’s actually not much I can fault

The only thing I would alter is that when you send the invoice it goes to the child’s name rather than the parents name. Which is ok as it’s about the child, but ultimately it’s the Parent that’s paying.

Gemma
Artistic Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MemberMeister New User!

Kommentare: This company are fantastic and I would reccomend them to any of our partners for use. Paul has been a great support from set up to minor queries. It has been a brilliant addition to my organisation to ensure data is kept upto date and so that all our teachers can easily be in charge of their own administration so we can keep an eye of statistics.

Set up was fast and the programme is incredibly user friendly which is great when you have so many people in one organisation able to use it.

The only thing for me as because I have 2000+ members my programme runs quite slow at times, but for a normal dance school of 100+ students you would not have that problem. I would reccommend anyone who is thinking of buying a system to keep an eye on registers and be able to produce invoicing this is for you!

Antwort von membermeister

Many thanks for your brilliant review Gemma. We have taken your feedback on board.

James
Creative Consultant in UK

From the very start their customer service is A*. In addition to their features for admin purposes.

Kommentare: Much more stability and reassurance with chasing invoices.

I enjoy being able to visually view our timetables and being able to deliver invoices directly to customers with the connections through GoCardless and Quickbooks. Having all our users in one space is amazing.

Some more flexibility with invoice delivery I.e monthly payment invoices otherwise I have nothing to negative to say.

Anthony
Resident LTA Coach in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Really user-friendly with great support!

Kommentare: My business has increased fairly substantially over the past years and it became obvious that I need a more sophisticated database and booking system to keep control of the scheduling and invoicing. I joined membermeister a couple of years ago and I have to say it has transformed how we do things.
The database alone is fantastic and the ability to track enrollments and scheduling is such a benefit. I would thoroughly recommend membermeister to any small to medium organization who are looking to handle their clients details in a more sophisticated but simple system.
A good database is essential to any business moving forward and this feature alone has contributed a lot to our growth.

Bonnie
Principal in UK

This membermeister is completely amazing

The software is easy to navigate, the look is clean and professional. It has transformed my dance business.

There isn't anything that I don't like. However I would love an add on; if for each class you could add on the hall expenditure and teachers rates. This would enable budget more effectively