Über Seismic

Erfahre mehr über Seismic

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Seismic bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Henry L.
Henry L.
Sales Operations Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seismic for Sales

Seismic offers an unparalleled mobile experience, content engagement analytics and information security

Currently there is no way to measure mobile app downloads across their user base. The mobile app is one of our favorite features of Seismic. Our company has field reps across the globe who are going into customer locations for meetings and presentations. The functionality of mobile aligns perfectly with the daily life of our sellers and we want to use mobile as a "beachhead" to drive higher adoption of Seismic. The problem is that we have no way of knowing today who has downloaded the app and who has not. Therefore, we cannot hold our sellers accountable for missing push notifications and cannot identify regions with low adoption. Seismic mobile is a fantastic tool, but lacks the insight necessary to drive usage.

Compliance Training Coordinator in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales Enablement Made Easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have had an overall great experience with Seismic. We have bi-weekly calls with our customer success manager who helps us understand different features and answer any questions.

Seismic makes it easy for B2B Sales employees to review internal and external content for buyers, during all stages of the buying/selling process. Seismic is able to store documents, videos, create pages, and target many business units at once.

If there was one thing I could change about Seismic it would be the ability to better track usage and logins. This would make it so we could drive adoption to business units that do not use the tool.

Emily W.
Bid Manager in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful content management solution

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive, me and my team use it everyday and it's of great help in our daily jobs.

Seismic is a great, powerful content management solution which can contain thousands of documents through which we can search easily thanks to the search bar. The home page is customizable so that hot topics or the most useful topics are directly accessible. Content can also be classified in categories. This solution is also a great archive tool, as we can save documents in it, in a very structured manner. The overall look and feel is also great.

The search functionality could be improved: it only searches if the word is complete and correctly spelled. It would be great if the solution could recognize what we are looking for when for example the word is misspelled (or make suggestions or propose corrections) or when we only type the beginning of the word.

Proposal Writer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Friendly, Helpful Staff; Ultimately Not the Right Tool For Our Business Use Case

Kommentare: We're a small proposals team that is part of a larger sales operations team. We use Seismic to general product-specific proposals for our salespeople to present to customers as part of our larger response to customer RFPs. My understanding is that there is much more functionality available in Seismic, but all we need it for is proposal generation.

The Seismic staff we worked with were always friendly and helpful.

It has been very difficult for us to edit/update the LiveDoc content, and being able to do that is essential to our work. Seismic is in the process of finding a solution for us, but they haven't delivered one yet.

Joe K.
Program Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

All-In-One Information, Content, and Knowledge Base

Kommentare: Seismic is like the Swiss Army Knife of LCMS tools for sales enablement. We are getting information distributed to as many people as possible as efficiently as possible, with control over who can see what. The LiveSend features make customer interactions much more straightforward while also adding helpful analytics to deals. It's effortless to find the information you need if you know that everything "lives" in Seismic.

Fantastic tool! Seismic's multi-layered architecture is what makes it so awesome. It manages documents and allows you to create a simple website creation to collect & present data, and has interactive features to connect with clients. As far as information centers and content management tools go, you can't do much better than Seismic. Some enterprises may be able to run all their systems on the Seismic platform alone. I strongly recommend Seismic to any sales enablement organization.

I only have minor quibbles: The Micro-App functionality is still somewhat limited, and the search engine could use a tad more fine-tuning.

Lynne S.
Director, Sales & Revenue Enablement in USA

Personal customer success is the difference

Kommentare: I have used Seismic at my last company and brought the platform to my current company. The customer success is the differentiation. In my experience the CSM team is kind, knowledgeable, supportive and the ultimate partners to their customers. They go above and beyond to ensure their customers are happy and successful.

I love Seismic! It is easy to implement, continuously update and use daily.

Some limitations on newscenter, landing page, integrations, highlight, etc. Team is open for feedback and continuously adds things to the roadmap.

Antwort von Seismic

Lynne, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are thrilled you are getting so much value out of our platform. We are constantly working to improve our product for our customers, so your feedback will always be valuable to us. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond! Best, The Seismic Team

Austin M.
Sales Force Effectiveness in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Seismic allows our sales team to make more informed decisions by understanding customer behavior

Kommentare: We we're using another sales enablement tool previously, but Seismic has really been a game changer for the way our sales reps engage with our practitioners. The LiveSend and ability to utilize analytics helps us understand which content is most valuable, and what content is most engaging for our practitioners to close more sales. In turn, this visibility gives us more insight for marketing when developing our sales collateral to ensure alignment between science, marketing, and sales on product messaging. In addition, the Seismic support team has been awesome, they are readily accessible and able to handle all of our technical concerns. I'd highly recommend Seismic if you're looking to take your sales force to the next level.

Seismic has awesome reporting for us to see what is working or not working. I also love the LiveSend feature which enables our sales reps to have a stronger understanding of our doctor's behaviors, not to mention drives sales. The software is easy to use, and allows our marketing team to learn which product literature is most effective and impactful. This tool strengthens the alignment between sales and marketing.

We've been running into some uploading issues, and experience minor bugs here and there. Usually software updates resolve most of these, but we run into these issues periodically.

Cori V.
Bayer PLUS Digital Experience Manager in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using Seismic helped streamline our Marketing Repository

Kommentare: My experience with Seismic from start to finish has been great. When we began the process in 2017 it was a bit challenging, but with the new Content Manager and new operating system changes it is much more user friendly and very intuitive. I cannot say enough good things about it now.

I love Seismic! Seismic DocCenter helped us streamline our companies Marketing repository so that the whole company, many brands and levels of access could access the content that was relevant to them. I also love WorkSpace for storage and collaboration & we're beginning to innovate with all of the LiveDoc functionality.

We need more levels of access. An easy way to assign an Admin, and levels below that to help manage content.

Matthew M.
Matthew M.
President & Chief Project Engineer in USA

Great Sales Enablement and CMS Platform

Kommentare: We needed the ability to incorporate a workflow process for our content creation team and personalize content at the account level without forcing users to individually re-create each sales piece.

We anticipate getting a lot of use out of the "LiveDoc" capabilities for our ABM efforts in the coming years. We also anticipate that Seismic will eventually replace Microsoft OneDrive entirely as our document repository and Sharepoint as our corporate intranet.

It would be nice if content could be displayed and/or shared externally. Seismic's entire pricing model is predicated on each consumer of content not specifically sent something through the system itself having a license.

Christel K.
Director in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent product!

Kommentare: Great classes available and forward thinking company.

Easy to organize materials for the team! With one search, everything you want to see on that topic is available.

Time consuming and labor intensive for Administrators to load and organize materials.

letztes Jahr

Christel, thanks for sharing your feedback with us and the community. It's great to hear that you are seeing the value in our content management functionality. Ensuring a positive customer experience is extremely important to us, so your feedback is invaluable. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Cathryn R.
Data Production Manager in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Achieve brand and firm cohesion with Seismic

Kommentare: Seismic has helped bring sales and marketing together with our operations and data teams to ensure clients are receiving timely and accurate materials. The integration with our CRM allows Sales to stay in their comfort zone while leveraging a new tool. The platform is constantly improving, offering new functionality and becoming more user friendly. The support staff is helpful and the training materials are very accessible and easily consumable. Seismic is a true partner and worth checking out.

Seismic provides an easily accessible repository for all of our most recent marketing materials. Particularly while our teams have been working remotely, WorkSpace has been a great collaborative tool for our marketing team during production. And when Sales asked if the materials on the shared drive were available in the cloud, it felt great to answer affirmatively that they could find everything they need in DocCenter or NewCenter in Seismic.

It would be great if it was easier to publish collateral from WorkSpace to DocCenter, but it's really just a few extra steps to make that happen. The product offers so much functionality it can be overwhelming to determine the right place to start, but the customer success reps are very accessible and helpful in offering insight.

letztes Jahr

Cathryn, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Seismic as a collaborative tool, especially within your remote teams. Ensuring a positive customer experience is critical to us, and we're glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

Russell B.
Sr. RFP Sales Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Single Source of Truth for Sales Material

Kommentare: Seismic has all but eliminated the issues of having too many sources for sales material, out-of-date sales material, and how long it would take to create your own sales material. The tool allows me to have all of these resources in one place, have confidence it's all current and accurate, and it can easily be personalized through in-application workflows.

Seismic has quickly become the single source of truth for our sales material, allowing us to easily send out informative, accurate, and personalized content to prospects and customers. I really enjoy the WorkSpace feature which allows me to have a personalized view of the content I use the most, and to host documents that are then not made available to a wider audience. Additionally, the LiveSend feature has provided immense benefits by allowing me to see views metrics on the content I send out.

While working on some of the larger content that we personalize, the platform takes longer to respond. It's understandable in that we're dealing with hundreds of slides, and solution is working to create a slide deck or pdf with them.

Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Sales Enablement in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Impactful Enablement & Content Management System

Kommentare: With Seismic, are reps now have access to the latest materials to stay on-brand and on-message, get fast answers to their questions and a single source of truth across the company for the "blessed" version of close to 1,000 assets we maintain.

Seismic has become our one stop shop for all of our customer-facing teams to access the content, sales tools, and company news they need. It's easy to upload, organize, maintain and send out new content, with lots of functionality that makes the lives of our sales teams easier like customizable decks and documents. The design, user interface and analytics are the some of the things we like most along with some of the best customer service we've seen across any software company.

Integration with Google Suite can be improved (mostly around Google Slides + customized presentations within Seismic) but overall hasn't impacted us much.

letztes Jahr

Jackie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you are seeing such great value in our content management functionality. Your feedback is imperative as we continue to improve our platform to meet customer needs. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Andrew J.
Account Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Seismic for a new Outside Seller

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Seismic has allowed me to more readily consume internal facing content and share external content more effectively. It enables greater insight into how my customers interact with what I'm sharing.

The feature that differentiates Seismic from other internal document databases is the "LiveSend" function. You're able to track usage by time and section of documents that you send to your customers. This helps to refine and focus your sales messaging and check whether your materials are actually being used. Very helpful as an outside seller.

The search engine can sometimes be finicky and make it difficult to find what you're looking for. My internal Sales Enablement organization has been internally organizing the documents which makes it quite a bit easier.

Daniel F.
Production Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Automation and workforce platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Seismic is a great platform that concentrates on the end-user sales experience, as well as the back end support experience. It geared to help move your company forward.

What I like about Seismic is that it is a multi-functional platform that can be an all-in-one for tool for some companies.

What I liked the least is that in the beginning it takes a minute to learn the platform and how to become fully comfortable with it.

Louis S.
CSM - Strategic Accounts in USA

Seismic Day to Day usage

Kommentare: certainly satisfied with Seismic as a platform partner we use here at the company.

Being able to store all of our documentation in one location is essential. able to see which is latest files uploaded. as well as being able to see their usage across the company. another key feature we use is LiveSend and LiveInsights being able to track important documentation we send along to customers and track their open rates and time spent.

there are no items that come to mind, the purpose functionality works and the ease of use is high.

Ray B.
Ray B.
Account Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Seismic- Use it Everyday

Kommentare: It is a great concept that every business should have. A one stop shop for everything you need to do your job!

Currently it is integrated with our Salesforce application and works smoothly through there or as a standalone. I use this everyday for my own reference as well as finding materials for clients. There are features that allow you to see when the documents were last uploaded to ensure you have an updated version as well as see if certain information is confidential. It has helped me grow in my current role and is my go to for everything product related! I describe it as the internet for my company, it has everything I need in one place.

The search feature is difficult at times and doesn't always bring up the most relevant information that I am looking for. Occasionally documents that others can access; I cannot access.

Heidi G.
Sales Enablement in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool but get help implementing the tool!

4 letztes Jahr

Generally easy to use once you get the hang of it, great community for support, ability to suggest new features, great CSM.

Google integration is not the best, lots of little quirks and glitches as they pertain to Google. (Eg. can only connect 1 google account to sync files unless you're on TeamDrive which our org is not - check your integrations with an AE before purchasing), backend is not always intuitive - get assistant with the initial setup. Search doesn't index over a certain sized file and many of our files exceed the limit making the search less effective.

Christina B.
Sr Enablement Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Challenging, hours of manual labor, features/functionality lacked robustness.

Kommentare: The ability to place our content into a shareable and searchable portal allowing our users to retrieve data any time, any place on any device.

The ability to create dynamic folders to pull content in from multiple sources automatically. I love the Community feature, to research discussions, product news, training videos, and post new ideas. The Analytics feature is AWESOME! The capability to LiveSend content and track when the recipient opened the content, how long spent on each page and if they forwarded the content to another recipient is priceless!

The amount of issues that we have endured over the URLs not being able to be populated into Seismic until April of 2018. The RFP functionality is not a feature within Seismic, but rather a custom build. We were introduced during the decision making phase, of the RFP capabilities and what it could do for our company. Here we are just shy of a year, and we are still not using, nor will we likely use what was built as a workaround solution. It is just easier for our users to create on their laptops and share directly with their peers and house a copy within the repository.

Lindsey H.
Creative Services Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Seismic Instrumental as a Single Source of Truth

Kommentare: The Inspirage Marketing team implemented Seismic primarily to house our case studies. We were dealing with a large amount of single case study slides that had to be individually updated and maintained. When we stumbled across this platform, we were very excited. Being able to maintain a single data source for all of our case studies that was easy to update was a game changer. We ended up creating a LiveDoc for our case studies so our sales team could easily pick and choose the customers they wanted to share. Since this LiveDoc went live, we have also created other LiveDocs in a similar format to automate our Pitch Deck and our library of in-house innovations. In addition to LiveDocs, Seismic as a whole has been instrumental in our team having a single source of truth for the most recent versions of all our Marketing materials.

The Marketing team loves how easy Seismic is to use and updates. We love having a single source of truth for all our Marketing materials and we love being able to easily update our LiveDocs with one single data source.

Honestly, our team really loves this product. We're sad that there isn't an Oracle Sales Cloud (our CRM) integration into Seismic although we've heard that it is in the works. We see the new SalesForce integrations and get quite jealous.

Leeor S.
Managing Director, Marketing in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Sales Enablement Gold Standard

Kommentare: We have been using Seismic for 5+ years and have seen the platform evolve and innovate the entire time. The platform enables us to automate data updates and enable the sales team to achieve their goals. Our experience has been very positive.

User friendly, sleek interface that could be at home in a consumer products company. Superior customer service with attentive customer success personnel that want to help you succeed. Automation has saved us countless hours of work.

Would love it was easier to make major data changes.

letztes Jahr

Leeor, thanks so much for leaving us this amazing review! Ensuring a positive customer experience is critical to us, and we're glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

Ashley Y.
Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Constantly evolving the product!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, our company is very happy with Seismic. Where we see weaknesses, our Customer Success team has been able to identify solutions within the platform. When possible, they'll set up demos or put us in touch with a team who can help implement.

Our experience with the Customer Success team has been like no other - they are attentive, proactive, and positive. We are constantly hearing about improvements they are making to the platform and how those changes would directly impact our business.

Based on the way the platform was initially integrated into our company, we are finding it hard to make an overhaul to the sellers' view. Since the algorithms take tagging and content properties into account, it's much harder to reorganize the folder hierarchy.

Meagan J.
District Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Seismic Makes Work Easier

Kommentare: Seismic allows me to collaborate with partners so much easier. Now that we're all virtual with the pandemic, this is so important and Seismic really delivered! I also love how I can keep myself organized with the use of the WorkBooks in Seismic.

I love the search feature. My company pushes out a lot of great content and collateral to share with prospects and I can search a key word and everything that relates to that will generate. You can also filter internal/external documents, which makes it so easy to know that I'm in compliance with company policy

I love the data that comes with the Live Send feature but I would love to see some improvements with how it looks in the email when you send the collateral to a client/prospect.

Ryan M.
Proposal Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seismic took enablement in our organization to the next level

Seismic makes content governance and organization extremely easy with intuitive controls to ensure the entire organization is aligned. Seismic is flexible enough to conform to existing processes in the organization, such as approval chains and asset owners but also adds to traditional enablement management with features like content tracking, insights, predictive content, custom asset creation, and more.

LiveDoc creation and editing is not compatible with MacOS.

Christina B.
Sr. Sales Enablement Operations Specialist in USA

Seismic Software Gets Green Light

The ability to conduct LiveSends of assets directly from within Seismic and not having to download and then include as an attachment in Outlook or other email product. The bonus of being able to track what a recipient views and how long they looked at the content or if they forwarded to someone else is a game changer. This gives Sales and Success a one-up on knowing what a recipient is interested in. The ability to create LiveDocs.

The product does not have the ability to house RFP questions and answers in a database format. We needed the ability for a Sales rep to pull together a quick RFP using a LiveDoc RFP Template to pick and choose what Q&A's they wanted to pull in by product. It does not accommodate. Also, having to maintain an Excel document of hundreds of Q&A's and upload weekly, is less than desirable and clunky.