HubSpot Sales Hub Erfahrungen

Über HubSpot Sales Hub

Bietet E-Mail-Tracking, Datenbanksuche nach potenziellen Kund*innen, gemeinsame Nutzung von Präsentationen in Echtzeit und einen Auto-Dialer mit Anrufaufzeichnung und Protokollierung.

Erfahre mehr über HubSpot Sales Hub

The Outlook Hubspot plugin connects with both and there's no way to stop it from working with my personal account.

Bewertungen zu HubSpot Sales Hub

HubSpot Sales Hub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 324 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HubSpot Sales Hub bereits verwendet?

Brent W
Brent W
President in USA

Sales Hub helped us grow our sales team while keeping track of details

Kommentare: We needed to onboard a large amount of salespeople and integrate it with Linkedin Sales Pro. It works well with our marketing hub as well as our CRM (Which are all HubSpot.) There is a rich amount of integration that makes it easy to use across multiple platforms.

Easy to use and set up. Easy for new salespeople to use and learn how to use it. It has the ability to customize by adding specific attributes. It also allows you to create custom stages and workflows on each stage.

It is a little expensive and not good for a small sales team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ActiveCampaign

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Salesforce was REALLY complicated and really expensive. They sub-par support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: Price, features and scalablility

Matthew
Owner in Portugal

HubSpot

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use this daily with two of my clients for Account-Based Marketing Campaigns.
Great for Lead-to-Account tracking as well as ongoing account management.
Ties into HubSpot's CRM solutions well, so it's very convenient for the whole client management lifecycle.
Also love that it's free to start out with, so I can test it with a client so they can see if they like it or not before committing to the paid version (which also isn't really necessary until it has demonstrated value in the free model. This platform can act as the central operations center of any sales and marketing strategy.

HubSpot is a great solution for managing most sales and marketing campaigns, and the Sales Hub is no exception. The ease of setting up pipelines, tracking contacts, logging notes, and especially scheduling follow-ups for each contact makes this an ideal platform for lead generation and account closing processes. One killer feature is that when you're setting up a Company in the system, you simply enter their website and it auto-populates all the essential contact data - making it so easy to quickly get your cold-calling lists setup so you can get to work reaching out to individuals within the Companies.

I feel there are some redundancies in the way 'Deals' and 'Lead Status' pipelines are managed, but easy enough to work around them and set them up as you see fit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Service Cloud, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive und Nutshell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: I prefer HubSpot because it integrates so easily with other 3rd party systems (specifically Mailchimp and LinkedIn)

SDR Manager in USA

Solid platform, but not the best for integrations

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I like using Hubspot to manage our deals, however, we can't continue using it because it doesn't integrate with Outreach. Hubspot's own sales outreach system doesn't work as well as something like Outreach and Salesloft. But the CRM works just fine.

I like how easy it is to use. The UI is fairly easy to understand and keeping things organized isn't a big challenge.

I don't like that Hubspot doesn't have a great integration with Outreach. I'd like to be able to use Outreach for sales outreach, and then have that data sync directly into Hubspot where I create the deals. The limitations on this integration is a big reason why we plan to move to Salesforce in the near future.

Meredith
Meredith
Marketing Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quickly Scale Up Your Sales Team

Kommentare: We are able to track what our sales team is doing and report on it in a way that is easy for leadership and the team to understand
We are able to track goals, hit rate, forecast, and more

HubSpot has increased our close rate, sales volume, and contact database. It has been a huge value add to our organization and we have much more accurate and usable data.

It does require a dedicated person to implement but their support team is incredible

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud und SugarCRM

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Act was not able to handle our business needs and is not user-friendly or geared towards modern operations

Zuvor genutzte Software: Act!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: Price and overall offering. Best capabilities for our neds.

Director of Sales and Marketing in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent CRM with addons that just make it better

Kommentare: Very happy with our investment in HubSpot and we are now taking full advantage of many of its time saving features.

I found HubSpot to be well designed and highly intuitive.

I have had some issues with how documents are managed and I did have a request for the ability to add customizable task definitions which would suit our workflow better. Not sure if I should be proud or pissed when they added the option to the upgraded version of HubSpot.

Tech CEO in USA

Industry Standard, but alternatives might be better for your needs

-Integrates really well with other tools -- most sales software offer a Hubspot integration which makes really easy to try new 3rd party tools to make your sales stack better

- Didn't have a great way to communicate in the tool -- other software offer things like emailing within your CRM so you can keep everything in one place

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: I tried using Streak since it was right in Gmail, but Gmail loads slow for me. Streak's UI for their CRM also isn't as intuitive as Hubspots

Nicole
Nicole
Co-Founder in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Deals at a glance

Kommentare: Hubspot offers a great tool to track all the leads we currently have so that none fall through the cracks. It keeps all related documents, meetings, quotes, etc. all in the the deal card. The automatic contact log through Gmail integration can be overwhelming - it captures everything and adds a lot of noise to the system. Setting the default to "tracking off" and only logging what we want to keeps the contact list much cleaner.

It was very easy to set up and start using. There's something really pleasing about moving deal cards up the pipeline.

The meeting scheduler is lacking basic functionality like canceling and rescheduling. Hubspot has promised to roll out these functions soon. Also, the options for clients to accept a quote and pay are limited. They can only pay 100% of the full amount of the quote. There are no provisions for alternative arrangements like paying half up front and half later.

Anthony
Payroll Administrator in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great software with amazing potential...it just takes a little getting used to navigating and figuring out everything you can do with it.

We mainly use Hubspot for the ticketing system, which is a great way to track daily work and tasks. The integration with Outlook is very nice as well where is tracks your emails to and from clients and automatically sorts and organizes them.

The cons I have noticed is that there is so much to do with the software, that getting around is a bit overwhelming and the interface is a little too much.

Axel
Axel
CEO in Schweden

Hubspot Sales Starter (Legacy)

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The email sequences makes it easy to reach out to a larger audience as you program follow-up emails and tasks ahead.

That the pricing options in the quota and deal section is not very flexible or customizable. For example we have a usage based pricing.

Juris
CBDO in Lettland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good enough free version, powerful paid one

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Integration with other SW: Outlook, ... Calls from within HS Document data base within HS email and doc tracking

The UI is a bit confusing and use in general not easy

Elizabeth
Solutions Consultant in USA

My Favorite CRM

Kommentare: I first used the Hubspot free version until my company decided to switch from Netsuite to Hubspot for our CRM. I didn't realize how much more Hubspot could do until I had the paid version. I have used 5+ CRMs and Hubspot is by far my favorite.

Easy to use. Very intuitive even for the non-technical savvy user. Ability to create custom scheduling links to send to prospects. Ability to integrate with numerous other programs to really streamline your workflow and save you time! Ability to create beautiful email templates. Ability to create links to documents, videos, images, and more to embed into emails. Get open rates, click rates, time viewed, etc. App for smartphones for easy on-the-go access. App also helps you log incoming and outgoing calls when related to a contact. Easily track sales pipeline on an interactive dashboard. Automatically logs events and emails through linked calendars and email inboxes. Can launch calls from site and app, log type of call, and record the call!

I don't really have any complaints or cons with HubSpot itself. I would love the app to be able to do a little more, like create/edit/add a quote.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: My company was not fully utilizing Netsuite and it didn't have as many features as we liked with Hubspot. I think it was also cheaper but I didn't authorize the switch nor make the purchase.

Zuvor genutzte Software: NetSuite CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: My company was not fully utilizing Netsuite and it didn't have as many features as we liked with Hubspot. I think it was also cheaper but I didn't authorize the switch nor make the purchase.

Shrouq
Performance Analysis Team Leader in Jordanien

The best applications for organizing business, managing offers and sales teams

Kommentare: When it comes to preparing lists of new customers and sending compensation, the HubSpot Sales Hub has helped us to be more organized in all stages of our work. Keeping all those records in the cloud and organizing them in a unique way allows you to retrieve and import the data that you need at any time. Because of the information we've gotten from it, we've been able to come up with some of our best ideas yet for our company's future.

The HubSpot Sales Hub provides my team with a great deal of structure, as it can be used to distribute and track projects with the support of other team members, all of which can be done from a computer or via the mobile app. Classifying emails in this way allows you to see the status of emails sent to customers and those that have been received, as well as the settings for ready responses that are sent to customers, which is something I really appreciate. For example, you may simply plan all of your appointments and receive reports summarizing all of the events that have occurred over any period of time, which is both motivational and inspiring to keep all of your duties in progress. Due to its seamless connection with the rest of our workflow, it eliminates the need for us to manually enter the same information twice.

Despite the fact that the HubSpot Sales Hub is really well-organized and provides you and your team members with all the tools you need for a very reasonable membership price, it's difficult to think of anything negative to say about it. The user simply requires a few minutes of training before he can get the most out of it.

Patrick
Senior Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Hubspot Sales Hub is great marketing CRM but lacks in comprehensive sales engagement.

Kommentare: It's better for marketing. The tracking of prospects and stages of their progress in a pipeline is negligible. They have what's called the "Deals" section, but when dealing with a true Enterprise client, there is a significant amount of detail that needs to be tracked and Hubspot is not capable of handling this type of sales process. Another issue is keeping track of work that needs to be done. For example, we were taught by HubSpot to use the "Tasks" center for keeping track of activities or future actions. Well, if you schedule a follow-up, and the day comes that the follow-up needs to be completed, you are instructed to just change the date doesn't he follow up to keep that activity at the top of that prospects feed. Otherwise, it gets lost in the activity feed for that client. There is no pipeline that you can create for accounts you are working on. Their workaround is using the deals section, but the deals are then used by management to track forecasting and other numbers. Personally, I feel there should be a completely separate module that houses the different stages as opposed to this. Customer service is great and that's about it.

I like Hubspot for the simple fact that it's aesthetically pleasing. Its basic functionality is easy to learn and customize the platform was very simple. I like the marketing capabilities and ability to generate email templates.

There is a lot that I don't like about Hubspot. For starters, adding people to an email campaign is by far the most painstaking, time-consuming, and illogical process ever created. To be clear, part of the reason is that Hubspot charges you extra to add people faster to a campaign. They know this, and it's their way of forcing you to purchase a more expensive version of their software. For example, when you have finished creating a campaign and you now want to add people to that campaign, instead of going directly to your list of candidates and clicking on "add to campaign" you have to go to the campaigns that you've created, click on add person, and then search by that person's name or email, so not only do you have to have another screen open to know that person's information, but you can only add one person at a time! It takes upwards of 8 hours to add 50 people to one campaign. Secondly, is the ability to customize the "log not, log a call, log email" section. Instead of the system tracking when a call has been completed, or an email sent, in order to get "credit" for that email or phone call made, you need to perform an additional task by click on the "log call" feature for the system to actually capture a logged call. This is incredibly annoying as your doubling the tasks. This section also isn't customizable. Therefore if for example, you want to message someone on Linkedin you cant go back to HubSpot and log that message. There's no way to track that message.

Steve

Great For Certain People

Kommentare: Their customer service is no good to put it simply. Because of that and the high cost of their services when I need to grow and have more capability I will be looking elsewhere.

The features of HubSpot are nearly unmatched. You can do just about anything on their platform - for a price. But I'll get to that later. I use HubSpot for the CRM and emailing leads etc. and for that it is all free which is amazing. I couldn't be happier with the fact that I get this much capability for free. The fact that I can not only track if they opened the email but get a notification exactly when they opened it, how many times, and more is amazing. Also the ability to save 5 templates and getting automatic suggestions in my email builder is fantastic! I can also add a good size team all without having to pay anything. I also love the ability to switch between multiple companies very quickly, though doing that often times gives me an error page and I have to reload but thats not a big deal. Overall I am very happy with HubSpot but there have been some pretty big annoyances.

For me the customer service and big cost for paid options is a HUGE drawback. I just had an issue where all my emails were getting sent to spam but only if I sent them from Hubspot. I tried Mac mail, saleshandy, SalesBlink, FindThatLead etc. and it all worked just fine but when I sent from Hubspot - straight to spam. So I contacted them about it but kept getting sent to their sales team and all the sales team did was send me links to articles asking if I had tried this or that. They never offered any real help and when I asked to speak to technical support of course I had to be a paying customer, which I understand to a degree. But with something like this it was clear it was a Hubspot issue. So I took to the forums and found 4 different posts of people with the same problem and in each post Hubspot blamed it on the persons email not being secure and offered suggestions to make the email itself more trustworthy. However, myself and all these other people did not send big campaigns so there's no real reason our email addresses should be getting flagged as spam. So I figured out that when I turned on 2 factor authentication to sign into my Hubspot account the problem was completely fixed. So for me the second I need more capability for a bigger team I am going to be looking elsewhere because of their poor service and high prices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk Sell

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Hubspot is free and Zendesk Sell isnt. Pretty much that simple.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zendesk Sell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: I had been using Zendesk Sell since they were called Base. Because of that I do have a free account and honestly its an amazing platform and I love it. Used it for years! But once Zendesk acquired Base and turned it into Zendesk Sell a lot of the free options were no longer free such as teams/users. So thats really the only reason I switched to Hubspot was so I could add more users for free but once I need to have more capability Im switching back to Zendesk Sell.

Juan
Juan
Growth Marketer in Argentinien

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

Kommentare: Hubspot is a robust CRM that can take SMB sales operations a long way.
Keeps things simple and easy to use. For advance sales analytics and marketing automation you may have to look for additional tools.

Intuitive, easy to use, and it is effortless to customize. Hubspot sales and marketing modules complement effectively with each other. Workflows features allow to automate marketing efforts, allowing to scale operations smoothly. It integrates smoothly with Gmail suite products, and mainstream business tools.

It does not count with advance lead scoring tools. Lead interaction tracking is limited. Workflow automation faces the same problem. As you start sophisticating your sales and marketing operations Hubspots tools may start falling short.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Nimble was not easy to use and suffer from limited functionalities. Hubspot was a mainstream, well-known reliable and proven CRM.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Nimble

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: Hubspot was well known and cheaper

Paul
pwooten@planview.com in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot - If you're using another CRM, check this one out

Kommentare: While none of the team evaluating HubSpot when we were looking to upgrade our CRM a few years ago, had experience with the product, we were impressed with the user interface, features and functionality offered. We needed to be sure we could easily onboard our sales team and make the transition to this system as easy as possible while providing business value. Integration with our instance of the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows for seamless lead flow from our website, management of leads and deals, tracking of touches whether by email, phone or manual tasks provides us with the ability to ensure follow up with new prospects and current customers.

While there are many key aspects of HubSpot we find critical, one of the, if not the most critical is the ability to have our HubSpot Sales Hub linked and aligned with our Marketing Hub. We started with the Sales Hub first and the marketing team soon found value in adding the HubSpot Marketing Hub so we have end to end integration allowing smoother demand generation, lead flow and tracking.

Honestly it is difficult to find a con that is a result of what HubSpot offers. We use NetSuite as our ERP for finance and had to work with a 3rd party vendor on a complicated integration between the two that we need to actively monitor as there will be a few instances each month of syncing not going through for a few deals that will result in a needed adjustment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: NetSuite is an adequate ERP system but unable to provide us with the CRM capabilities we needed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: The evaluation team had experience with prior CRM systems but even though HubSpot was a new system for them, it was chosen for multiple reasons including ease of use, marketing and sales integration and overall business value.

Bart
Bart
Founder/CEO in Belgien
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

Kommentare: I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

1) Grows with you Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases. 2) Easy sequences & follow-up The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by one, tailor the message a bit and send out. Every mail sent is a mail I otherwise would have not gotten the time for to send it and just gives back results. It's more a sequence praise than Hubspot per se, but Hubspot's approach just works for me. 3) All-in-one The fact that the landing pages can be created very easily, that you can send marketing emails, have chat on your website etc is a major plus. 4) Community The fact they are big makes for a slew of Fiverr guys ready to help me out when in need.

1) Only community Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product. 2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their features in a specific pack I use. However, pricing & features change so I sometimes mistakenly try to get people on board whilst pricing has gone up or features are missing for the acceptable pricing. 3) The neverending upsell It makes sense that with more needs, more tools can be of assitance. But in Hubspot's case, there is a lot where we can still grow and where they can still charge me more. An acceptable all-in-one pricing would be welcome, because for now I do not use some features because of the big pricing gap.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Customer.io und Intercom

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Streak was perfect as a Gmail add-on. But it missed some features such as sequences (repeat emails).

Zuvor genutzte Software: Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: We had a startup pricing benefit via our collaboration with an accelerator which lured us in. Knowing what I know, even the full pricing would have been well worth it.

Cecilia
Cecilia
CEO in Argentinien

Easy to use, shortest deployment and powerful results

Kommentare: Highly recommended for organizations of any size. Each company will find a great combination of Hubspot modules and versions. The product is easy to deploy, understand and use.

It's easy to implement and a couple of months is enough. The user interface helps a lot in the adoption process. Trainings are more or less short as users feel confortable doing basic tasks very easily from day one. Support is excellent always in native language and very quick.

The core of the CRM which is contact management is very powerfull. And when combined with Marketing hub it is unlimitted powerful. Probably, some bundles are too expensive for small companies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Price

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: Pricing, features, easy to use, scalability

Freelancer in B2B Growth & Operations in Deutschland
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The go-to startup CRM

Kommentare: The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pipedrive und Google Sheets

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Price

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: Pricing. Degree of possible customization.

Ahmad
Project Engineer in Jordanien
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A unique, low-cost tool for managing everything related to customers, their affairs, and their needs

Kommentare: In general, we are satisfied with the change brought about by the use of the HubSpot Sales Hub, whereby we were able to obtain a file for each of our clients, containing all correspondence, transactions, contracts and invoices between us. Using the HubSpot Sales Hub, we were able to send promotions to select listings. In addition, through its distinguished tools, we were able to track all potential customers, through the analytics of the data that is carried out through it. It's a productivity booster, as we can close more deals, keep track of sales and better workflow.

You can easily upload all records to the cloud so that any team member may view them from anywhere using HubSpot Sales Hub. It is interoperable with various apps and allows for rapid exporting and importation of lists and data. I enjoy how HubSpot Sales Hub categorizes emails and responds to customers. I can control my workflow, assign tasks, sync it with my mailbox, and send messages promptly. The mobile app also sends you regular notifications to keep you updated on all happenings. On my favorite HubSpot Sales Hub Weekly Activity and Reporting Dashboard, I can see everyone's contact information. I like that you can record calls, emails, and consumer interactions.

There is nothing to dislike about the HubSpot Sales Hub, the simplicity, ease of use and unique tools you get with it will allow you to organize your business in a unique style.

Lee
MD in UK
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

Kommentare: We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free.

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Insightly

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde: Looking for a more cost effective option.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho CRM und Insightly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: Same functionality for a better cost.

Fernando César
Sales specialist in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Hubspot CRM as a primary CRM

Kommentare: I liked so much hubspot because I had freedom.

Hubspot it’s easy to use and most of the things don’t need a IT guy next to you. This makes everything much more easy. From automations to reports if you have average IT knowledge you could walk alone.

Customization. I think some stock reports are not so useful for my business case. Besides this the seller interface doesn’t have a view with the main tasks, news or a feed running things that are important to the rep.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM

Oliver
Commercial Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Absolute Game Changer for Sales Development

Kommentare: Using HubSpot Sales has been one of the best business decisions we have made as a business, the scalability, ease of use, support and overall eco-system are easy to use straight out of the box and can only grow with you as you get used to the software. The system is incredibly userfriendly and intuitive and delivered an impact for us very quickly after implementation.

The ability to utilise sequences and snippets in the sales process was an absolute game changer for us as a business. We were able to implement our sales playbook with clearly defined stages and outcomes that could be easily implemented throughout the team literally at the touch of a button. The efficiencies that this has bought across the board has been incredible, it has also had the benefit of reducing the ramp time to effectiveness of new sales team members from approx 6 months to 2.5 months.

There is nothing I don't like about the software, the most important thing prior to rolling it out however is to make sure you have mapped out your established processes and understand how these translate into HubSpot.

Operations Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"End to End Sales CRM tool HubSpot, Many Integrations & Workflows"

One of the best and easiest CRM available in the market. Dashboards, Automation, Sales module and many more features which makes the work more easy.

There are a few flaws in CRM automation module. Need to address which definitely adds to this great product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Freshsales

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub: Seamless Integrations

Melissa
USA
Philanthropie

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.