Tried a few, this is hands down the winner!

Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Jay R.
Webmaster
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I took the time of trying just about every other store locator app out there, and this one wins for me for many reasons. I had a couple questions with support, and they were by far the fastest to reply and also the most personable. Yes, there's really people at the other end of this app!!

Vorteile: The things I like most about this app that beats the others are how easy it is to create filters for different locations. We have many dealers but not all of them are full line dealers, not all care our tech gear, etc. With Mapply we can create filters that customers can select to just see dealers that meet certain criteria. The driving directions are a big plus for us too. Many stores say they use that to find us. The other thing we really like are the ability to make different colored pins for different locations and promote certain ones. We like to do this for dealers that carry our full line of products.

Nachteile: I can't really think about anything, it's pretty solid all around.

Great app - EVEN BETTER support!

Samantha W.
Web Designer

Kommentare: Pretty great store locator. Very easy to setup, import locations and general styling. The best part about the app was the support I received from Bold... I wish I could give them more than 5 stars on support! I contacted them with a few questions, they responded very quickly and showed a real interest in my success with the app. I was VERY impressed. Thanks Bold!! (Tamer and Alexa were especially helpful :)

Vorteile: Ease of use and excellent support.

Nachteile: No real cons in my opinion. A quality app for the money.

Easy to use and exactly what i need

Scott B.

Kommentare: I started with the free trial just to test it out and found it was exactly what I needed for my website to show the different locations to get my products. Setting up the filters was simple and it looks nice. I definitely recommend this for anyone with multiple stores.

Vorteile: It's exactly what I needed for my site and easy to use.

Every store with more than one location should have this

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Dan B.

Vorteile: It's a no brainer that if you want your customers to know where your store is that you get an app like this to guide them. You can bulk import with a .csv file and get all your stores loaded in and you're off! You can style it and have custom pins too which is cool. Heat maps feature is neat too.

Nachteile: I wish it was free for 1-5 stores but I get it, they have really great customer support so I guess that's a trade off.

Great App!

Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Tyson K.

Kommentare: Mapply is simply the best store locator plugin available on the web. It works on every platform I've needed to add it on. Their support is top notch and responded promptly with useful information anytime I had any questions. I would definitely recommend using this software.

Simple setup, looks great, works great, right price, great support

Bewertet am 5.1.2016
Scott M.
Marketing

Kommentare: From beginning to end this has been a great experience using Mapply as a store locator for my dozens of locations. It was really easy to get setup and integrated with my website. I had to contact support for one small issue and they got back to me very fast, very thorough and helpful.

Best store locator on the internet!!!

David M.

Kommentare: Makes it so easy for my customers to find my vendors with just a few clicks! The team at Bold are second to none in the mastery of e-commerce. Kudos to them for creating yet another awesome app!

What an App!!

Tamer S.

Kommentare: This app is FANTASTIC!! the Support Team is even more so!! quick to help, great to deal with, and they are always happy to help. Highly recommend Using this app!

Amazing Store Locator App

Kevin W.

Kommentare: It's by far the easiest way I've found to add a store locator to my website. Love it! If you need a store locator app. try Mapply, you won't be disappointed.

Very effective

Mamun S.

Kommentare: Kind of a thing I wanted for my store...does it efficiently.. specially support is awesome... in a number 10/10

Best Store Locator Apps

John C.

Kommentare: This is one of the best apps ever. Definitely top notch. Use it for my store and it do everything for me.