Über Yext

Deine einzige vertrauenswürdige Quelle für öffentliche Fakten über dein Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Yext

The thing I like most about Yext is the hands-on nature of the platform.

The only thing that is a little confusing is the Review status and Cancelled status.

Bewertungen zu Yext

4,0
3,9

Yext hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yext bereits verwendet?

Giovanni
Giovanni
SEO Specialist in USA

My Go-To Local Business Listing Software

Kommentare: Yext has made it easy for us to generate income from a very necessary action that small businesses and big businesses alike absolutely need done. We get results in just hours where some other listing software can take days to update listings.

We've seen the best results for our clients when using Yext to update/correct their business listing across the web. It's an easy to use interface that helps you keep on top of all listings and finds the issues for you. This has saved us countless hours of manual searches.

The cost makes it a bit difficult to sign up some clients that do not have a big budget.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving your review, Giovanni. We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear that your clients are finding success with our services.

Ian
Manager in USA

Effective and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall I like their service. Price is kind of high, but their service is worth it. Their support is really great and responsive too

It is easy to add locations, citations are built VERY quickly, customization abilities for each location are really nice too

Kind of expensive - and your citations revert back when you stop your subscription (but I get that part)

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for your review, Ian. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our products and services and appreciate the feedback on our pricing structure. We are always looking for helpful feedback and will pass it along to our team. Thank you again for being a great customer.

Don
Internet Technology in USA

Customer Service Is Horrible

Kommentare: Overall, for the money and the net result, YEXT is not worth investing in.

I don't really have any pros about this software.

I work with a company that has an Enterprise account with YEXT, and as we struggle to learn how the system operates we must lean on support for assistance. Unfortunately, YEXT's support is almost nonexistent. I use the term "almost" because the individuals who make up the support team do make an effort to assist. But, I believe that support has almost zero knowledge of how the system operates in the first place. When I ask specific questions about pushing information from one location to another I'm presented with articles and confusing terminology that gets me nowhere. You must schedule a 30 minute window for support calls, which usually leave me with more questions than I had in the first place.

Antwort von Yext

Hi Don, we appreciate your feedback. We understand there are a lot of capabilities in the Yext platform, and so we offer lots of support and training options. We're disappointed to hear you've had a difficult time navigating so far and we want to ensure we're doing everything we can to make things easy for you. We strongly recommend taking advantage of our Hitchhikers program. Check it out on our website. It's a free and comprehensive walkthrough of every feature in Yext. If you have other questions, please reach out to Support and reference this review. We look forward to working together this year!

Russ
Russ
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

588% Increase in Listings Reach

Kommentare: With Yext, we saw a 288% increase in Google Search queries, a 320% increase in Google Customer Actions, and a 588% increase in listings reach.

Before Yext, our listing distribution software took weeks to update directories. Now with Yext, I can make big changes within hours. Its duplicate suppression is powerful, its analytics tools are extremely useful, and their customer support is second to none.

There is troubleshooting with every product you use. There have been a few issues in our account with connections and categories, but the Yext team was quick to help us find a solution. It's

Antwort von Yext

Thanks for leaving your review, Russ and for sharing the results you've seen with our products.

A Powerful (Albeit Expensive) Option for Listings Management

Kommentare: Unified listings and review management has helped improve efficiency and ensure that all of our client data is correct, up-to-date and on the most important sites.

Customer service/support is best-in-class for this type of platform. The platform links up with some relatively important sites and services, and I really like how well the knowledge graph works to unify data across all of them. Duplicate suppression is top-notch, and everything is explained clearly for novices to power users.

Like any platform of this type, Yext's portfolio of linked sites does include some relatively low-quality options (i.e., some listing sites that aren't applicable to most industries).

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you found our Listings and Reviews products helpful for your business.

Jamie
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does a lot good but more for beginners

Kommentare: Their customer support is great. They have positives. Just not the best for someone like me. I used them because my client had them already and was nice to learn because a lot of people like them. I just feel like they could do more to be top tier in their niche.

I can see how this software is useful for people who are beginners in local SEO or business owners who want to streamline the process.

It isn't very in depth. Bright local is better in every way outside of maybe keyword research which i use neither for.

Hayley
Hayley
Project Manager in USA

TOP NOTCH

Kommentare: Our experience with Yext has been amazing. Our company had an existing subscription that I took over, so in any other instance I would have been out of luck with training. But our representative was able to walk me through where to find anything and everything I could ever need.

Customer Service with Yext is TOP NOTCH. Our rep is there to answer questions before I even have the chance to finish thinking of them. There are ample training modules to walk you through exactly what you need. Everything is highly customizable as well, so it's perfect for listing different types of businesses. The analytics are incredibly helpful to show what's working and what's not. I also love that I'm able to reply to any reviews as soon as they're given.

Because of all of the options and customization, it can be overwhelming. Everything is intricate, which is great, but there's no "let me create this real quick." Changes can be made quickly though.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving your review, Hayley! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Yext and our services, and are glad to have you as a customer. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to your rep!

Bill
Bill
Owner and Chief SEO Consultant in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: I've been using Yext for my clients since 2015. I currently have 37 client locations currently under my management with Yext and all of those clients are very happy with Yext results.

The robust content management is outstanding. It allows me to help my clients ensure their listings stand out from the run of the mill.,

Pricing for the Ultimate plan strikes me as excessive. I have my clients on the Professional pan.

Madison
Madison
Marketing Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, simple to use software with cool features

Kommentare: My overall experience was good, but like I said, the cost was was irked me.

I liked most how user-friendly the software was, and how well it worked.

The price. It is definitely pretty expensive when you compare it to other similar softwares on the market.

Antwort von Yext

Hi Madison, thanks so much for the review! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of our partnership. Our client support team and your account team are always available to help you. You can reach out to us at support@yext.com if you have any questions about our platform and how to optimize your account and services. We really appreciate your feedback.

Paige
Reputation Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust & fairly easy to use

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Yext is a very robust platform and there is a lot you can do with it.

We switched to another platform after using Yext for several years. Some other platforms seem easier to navigate and are better suited for us.

Roger
Marketing in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Starter Platform

Kommentare: I've used Yext for over a decade with both for-profit and nonprofit businesses. I think of it as the great teacher and a perfect first step for small businesses.

The thing I like most about Yext is the hands-on nature of the platform. Using Yext really helps you know and understand your own brand and business. I love the instantaneous nature of listings updates across a large number of publishers. Lastly, I am a huge fan of Yext's update scheduling feature. A key hassle-remover for me that Yext takes care of is listings update to Foursquare. As Foursquare for Business becomes harder and harder to use due to bugs and lack of UX updates (seemingly no updates for more than 5 years now), I've come to depend on the above-mentioned instantaneous nature of Yext listing updates on Foursquare. I often can't use Foursquare directly because of their bugs, so Yext fills a very specific vacuum there.

As far as listings go, the think I like least about Yext is that it's not intuitive enough to understand which publishers they work with don't support a particular industry. The platform is old enough to have that baked into it and automatically eliminate those publishers from the mix. Another thing that has always perplexed me about Yext is that it doesn't seem to actually do much in the ay of data analytics besides grab readily available information from Google. Aside from having Google data inside the Yext platform, that's not much of a feature. As far as reputation management is concerned, Yext doesn't play well with the way our company uses Yelp, and as a restaurant chain, that's not really helpful.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A need for some. For the rest, expensive.

Yext is a comprehensive solution that allows for ease of updating multiple platforms. This is helpful for changing an address after a move, a branding change to name or spelling, and even consistency across online profiles for improved SEO rankings. We have used this solution for improving rankings where profiles were not consistently listed with the same name and address. This solution is almost a necessity for those who do not have login access to all of their online accounts. If you plan to manage your reviews online, this solution offers user-friendly reporting as well. User engagement is key for reputation management. This is the most comprehensive solution available.

Yext is expensive for something you can have intern do over time. If you want to edit profiles, someone can do this one by one by hand. So the cost of this solution can be intimidating. And soliciting reviews and managing can be as simple and sending requests. But this automates the process. Custom support has not been my favorite as well.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your candid feedback and are happy to hear that our software has helped your business keep consistent information across the web and with your reviews management strategy. There are a few ways to correct your digital knowledge, some of which are quicker than others. You can manually update information on each site by adding your business information to each individual publisher. You can also leverage a tool like Yext, which does this in near real-time across the hundreds of publishers we partner with, saving time and resources.

Ted
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I used Yext for over a year and it was a great tool for getting client store information published.

Kommentare: We published all client information to the web using Yext for over a year.

Great customer service, great and easy to use software that quickly and effectively gets client information published on the web.

Is not consistent and you are held hostage to paying the monthly fee. Once you stop paying all the work you have put into making sure all client information is published is gone.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate the feedback. In regards to a cancelled subscription, Yext does not hold your data hostage. Cancelling your Yext subscription does not overwrite the updates you have already made through Yext, and Yext will not force your listings to revert. When you cancel your subscription, Yext no longer sends your digital knowledge to the sites in the PowerListings® Network. Afterwards, your digital knowledge becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time. Please email partnersupport@yext.com with additional questions.

Anthony
SEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Yext for Listings

Keeps all of your local citation sites all in order with correct information

If you stop paying for the service, the listings all go away

Antwort von Yext

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Anthony. We appreciate your insight and are so happy to see that you're satisfied with our services. To clarify, when cancelling your Yext subscription, Yext no longer sends your data to the sites in our network. Afterwards, your information becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Strong Product Offering that Puts Our Customers First

Kommentare: Yext allows us to double down on the marketing efforts we provide our customers on a daily basis, it seamlessly and easily allows us to protect, update and promote our customer's desired brands.

Ease of use within the platform makes for quick and easy customer additions and updates.

The load/render times of the platform can at times be rather slow, but the impact is minimal.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and your review.

Meghan
Local Search Director in USA

Great Local SEO SAAS

This software has a clean UI that let's the user know the status of every listing for every location.

Yext is priced signifantly higher than other tools in a similar space. However, we are happy with the value for the pricing structure.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for the review, Meghan. We appreciate your kind words and happy to have B2 Interactive on board as a client!

Katy
Digital Manager in USA

Everything in one place!

Kommentare: I love it! They are always there to help and the software is easy to navigate.

I love that updates and changes are seamless with this software over multiple platforms. Also love the ability to track and monitor reviews all in one place.

The analytics when sent to clients is in a pdf format unless they are a user. In this format it is hard to read and understand what all these analytics are pulling in each category.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for your feedback, Katy! We're glad to hear about the positive experience :)

Andy
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Local SEO Experts - This Is For You!

- In the industry, there are TWO tools that matter and Yext is one of them! - A powerful tool that provides updated information on a business and their local listing, making it easy to manage a company's local listings/reputation. - Saves a WEALTH of time that is only spent on entering hours of operation, address information, etc:. - Ability to add structured data to your website. - Yext has the ability to track any inconsistencies or duplications on the internet regarding a company's NAP.

- Support may take time. - Social posting is limited to Google - this tool lacks in the social media management department. - Can be expensive for small businesses - but it's worth the investment if you can afford it.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, Andy!

Chad
General Manager in USA

Great For Efficiency

Kommentare: Overall Yext is a good solution for our needs and certainly worth the money.

The Yext tool allowed us to efficiently provide directory/profile/listing services to our clients, without having to manually submit each individually. It saves us time and provides a better service.

Sometimes the features marketed don't align with expectations/results.

Antwort von Yext

Thanks for leaving your review, Chad. Glad to hear that our products and services save both you and your clients time. We appreciate the feedback and if you have anything else you'd like to share, please reach out to support@yext.com.

Great Partner

Kommentare: Support team has been excellent getting us started with the capabilities of the app. We have many happy clients thanks to the help of Yext.

- Easy to add locations - Excellent interface usability and aesthetics - Great Customer Service

- Sometimes the verification process can be difficult.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving your feedback!

Jonathan
Performance Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If You Want It, Take it!

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience! I like that Yext takes our feedback and implements it into their on going development.

Ease of use. The ability to update all connected directories at the same time.

The inability to send review requests that populate on Google, Yelp and Facebook.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving your valuable feedback, Jonathan. We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our products and services. We appreciate the feedback around our reviews product and will share that with our product team.

Vladimir
Vladimir
Technical SEO Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Local Citation Management Tool for Franchisee

Kommentare: We've been using Yext for our Enterprise SEO clients. Great local citation management tool.

The software is great and the Yext team always working on improvements. Support is awesome. You can easily manage the most important information for your listings: store hours/business descriptions and hundreds of other options.

Unfortunately, you can't just simply sign up through the website and start managing your listings while you need to go through the long contract process.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reputation management made easy

I went through the Yext Certified Partner training and test, and found them very informative and beneficial. The team took the time to schedule one-on-one calls for training, and quickly responded to any questions I had. The customer service is wonderful and reason enough to use Yext.

I wish it were more all-inclusive. Or at least have just a few packages. It felt like any time I asked if I could do 'X' or 'Y' the response was to buy an add on product.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad to hear that the Yext Certified Partner training was helpful. We'll share this review with the team. We'll continue working to provide you with great customer service! We will also pass on your product feedback to our team. If you have additional feedback, please email support@yext.com.

Tracey
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yext for Listings

Kommentare: With Yext your business listing can show up on many. It even causes you to move up on major search engines.

I like the fact that it gives you access to websites that you may have never heard of for your business listings.

I do not like the cost for what they offer. And I don't like that the software is so integrated with other sites that they try to force you to use Yext.

Antwort von Yext

Thank you for leaving your review, Tracey. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our team.

Taylor
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Support, Fast Turn Around

Kommentare: Overall good experience and it fills the need that we are looking for. Hours update, new store openings and response review all are great products and heavily reduce manual work on our end.

Always a great experience working with the support staff as well as the account manager. Our requests and questions all get answered in a timely manner and new products and services are being shared with us.

Same day edits are sometimes slow. If we request an edit sometimes it takes 24-48 hrs to get a response when sometimes we are looking for an immediate response. The account manager sometimes fills the gap. Most questions we have to go through the support email rather than talking with our account manager.

Antwort von Yext

We appreciate your feedback, Taylor. We apologize for the slow response times and will pass that feedback along to our team. Information like this helps us to make improvements to our services and provide the best possible solutions for our clients. Thank you again!