Commercial Moving System Bewertungen

von FoxWyndrum Associates

Filtern nach:

Über Commercial Moving System

Commercial Moving System von FWA bietet leistungsstarke Umzugsverwaltung, Versand, Abrechnung, Lagerhaltungs- und Gehaltsabrechnung für gewerbliche Umzugsfirmen.

Erfahre mehr über Commercial Moving System

David B.
Vice President Administration
Lagerung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2019

"Using The CMS"

Kommentare: Overall we have been extremely happy with the CMS. It has made the paperwork portion of our business much more efficient, and aesthetically better. It has allowed us to operate with 50% less operationally dedicated labor than we needed before, to produce a vastly superior product. It has also allowed us to communicate more efficiently and within the guidelines of our CBA with our employee's Labor Union. We have seen a marked improvement in bring down our operational costs since installing the program.

Vorteile: The ability to generate and link any type of paperwork to a specific project, gives us the ability to track costs on a project by project basis, as well keeping customer histories, with regards to contact & building information.

Nachteile: The payroll & billing portions of the program are a little too cumbersome to use. There are a lot of extra steps required to close out jobs for billing and time sheets for payroll, when you are working on projects that last more than one day.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Blake N.
IT Project Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Overall great system and great company - highly recommended"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Fox Wyndrum and their Commercial Moving System has been extremely positive. Having been up and running on the system for about a year and a half its hard to find things that we don't like - a statement I couldn't make about ANY other system I've used. The people at Fox Wyndrum understand our industry and our needs and that makes working with them so much easier and such a pleasure. I would highly recommend Fox Wyndrum to anyone in our industry. Having been through so many different systems in the past I'm confident there's nothing out their like it.

Vorteile: There are a lot of different things that I like about Fox Wyndrum CMS. A few of the things that I like the most are the companies flexibility and willingness to customize the system for our specific business practices. That said, they understand our industry and will provide suggestions on features we would like added - at the end of the day it becomes a very collaborative approach and the final product we're left with is top quality.
Out of the box their system was able to do things we couldn't find with other software. Our company had been through 5 different systems over the past 15 or so years so we were very skeptical in the beginning but everything we were told happened. The pre-implementation, system testing, and training was superior to any software implementation I can remember in my 15 years in the technology industry.

Nachteile: If I had to pick something that I like least about the software I would say the customer search functionality. It was more something we just had to get used to but in certain areas when searching for a customer our users had some trouble. Keep in mind that was really only primarily in the first few months of using the system.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Eric M.
Operations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"CMS Review"

Vorteile: Material tickets and the bridge to the 814 ids.

Nachteile: Not a lot of pre-loaded fields. Warehouse tickets are still time consuming.

Director, Information Technology
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Full-featured system for managing commercial move jobs"

Kommentare: Overall, CMS is one of the most successful software implementations I have been part of in my 20+ years in IT. It does what it is supposed to do, and the vendor is knowledgeable about their product as well as the industry which they serve. One of their greatest benefits to us is that they are willing to tell us when we are trying to over-think a problem, or are trying to apply the wrong type of solution to a specific need. They are our PARTNER, in every sense.

Vorteile: FWA's Commercial Moving System really gives us the best of two worlds-- out of the box, it provides a full set of functionality: order entry, labor/truck/supply assignment, work order printing, and invoicing. But, on top of that, the team at Fox/Wyndrum are very capable software developers that can modify and enhance the system to fit our business' specific needs.

Nachteile: During the implementation, we did have some challenges integrating with our accounting system, but that was not really the fault of Fox Wyndrum.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Hidy V.
Inventory Manager
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2019

"very easy to learn & use as an admistrator "

Kommentare: I use CMS to enter client inventories & also to deliver certain product client requests from the "end user" perspective. Honestly, my part in the usage is simple and works for me.

Vorteile: compared to our, the companies, old software this is quicker & more efficient

Nachteile: I can't say there is anything I'm unhappy with....easy to use & to figure out ways to of doing certain tasks.

Efrain R.
Controller

"CMS Review"

Vorteile: What I like best about the software is that it's fully customizable.

Nachteile: What I like the least about the software is that once you buy it you're basically married to the developers.
Their service service and response is AMAZING, though.

Shawna S.
Client Services Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Software Implementation"

Kommentare: The software along with the developers have been amazing. The software has saved us time along all aspects of our workflow from job entry to reporting. The developers are always available and work with every request that was given.

Vorteile: The system was customized to the way our company does business & our work-flow.

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints abt. the system.

Sales

"Excellent Tool"

Kommentare: We needed a simple tool for a complicated process. This was the right fit.

Vorteile: Ease of Use. Easy to make changes. Flexible and customizable,

Nachteile: I have no answer here. I have nothing negative to say about it.

Business Development

"FoxWyndrum"

Vorteile: Dispatch board is clear and easy.
Work ticket entry is easy

Nachteile: Redundant information when creating accounts and projects.

Debbie R.
Administrative Assistant
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"CMS"

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great.

Vorteile: The ability to access multiple screens with one sign on.

Nachteile: I don't like when the system tends to take longer than usual.