Über Printlogic

Dieses System ist so durchdacht, dass dir diese Dienstleistung ohne Vertragsbindung angeboten wird.

Erfahre mehr über Printlogic

Lots of functionality for the price, easy to set up new processes/machines, integrates with our accounts software (Xero), ongoing innovation.

As with anything else, the learning curve was the most difficult.

Bewertungen zu Printlogic

4,9

Printlogic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Printlogic bereits verwendet?

Darren B.
Darren B.
Open Format Club DJ in Irland

Printlogic

Kommentare: Working with rep and his team has been nothing short of first class. We had been using shuttleworth of 18 years and moving to a new platform was a major move for us. Getting the data imported to Printlogic went without any issues. We give a 30 day change over period to allow for any issues that might arrive but wasn't needed. On going features are been added to the system and customer support is always on hand to help.

Ease of use and value for money. The wizard style quoting makes it easy for all levels for staff .

Might no have all the functionality of over print management system but is reflected in the cost

Ian S.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A valuable tool in running a print company

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is a good package for the money

Makes running our business a cinch as estimates and job tracking are easy. Also like the way it links to our accounts software

The paper pricing section is not very good, would be nice if you could easily enter a custom paper price whilst creating an estimate and it also needs an option may be a check box for charging for an entire pack of paper for litho print or only sheets used for digital print.

Tom W.
Managing Director in UK

Printlogic Review

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good. I have recommended it the other day but still pointing out a few negatives.

The price and ease of installation were benefits and the fact it is web based. Lots of small features that are a plus.

I suspect this may be a broken record but I have been banging on about the duplicate info and the way that informatiion is transferred from quote to job sheet and invoice. The one thing I would improve would be to be able to set more parameters in the back end which would be able to carry job spec info from the quote automatically into the job. It seems to me that the info in screen one and the info in screen 3 is duplicated and could easily be simplified without losing info or functionality.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] agrees and we spent 30 minutes on the phone going through it. I would be more than happy to spend time helping to suggest ideas. Basically it could help to reduce the clicks for the user fairly easily.

Brad B.
MD in Simbabwe
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DP Review

Kommentare: very good

fast quoting, easy navigation, excellent reporting

battling to get the production scheduling right

Stuart M.

Well worth the cost

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Certain parts of the User Manual could do with being more specific, search functionality is limited, the link between jobs & quotes is sometimes difficult to follow (and depending on how the quote is done not all of the information from the quote is transferred to the job.

Gary S.
Design Manager in UK

Fantastic Value for Money

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The level of detail you can go into when costing a job is fantastic and the support available when you're working out the nuances of the process can't be faulted.

Compared to other offerings the level of customisation is limited. We've had to change our processes and pricing structures to fit Print Logic in some areas. Given the cost though, this is more an observation than a complaint.

Francisco C.
Managing Director in Spanien

The perfect tool for Print Managers

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This tool gives to my Company a huge adventage against my competitors.

Very useful for Print management. It gives me an advantage against my competition.

Reports are not very useful Would be Great to have a version in Spanish

Barry B.
Production Director in Irland

Stream lining the mundane

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Printlogic take's away our most mundane tasks of writing job dockets, quoting and invoicing, allowing us to keep track of quotes, customers and jobs and focus on what we're good at - PRINTING!

Would like delivery docket to book dpd, courier ets

Ian J.
Designer / Estimater in UK

Great Product

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Excellent so far, so very impressed and it saves me a lot of time in writing job tickets and pricing.

This easily and quickly helps me estimate and raise tickets for jobs.

I would say from time to time we have buffering issues, although very rarely and it could well be our network online and not anything happening with your server

Stephen H.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great help in the office

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Links great from quotes to jobs to exporting to our invoicing with Zero.

I would prefer if it identified new customers on their first order rather than quote. Maybe its just me a new customer is only a customer when they order and if its not in the month they were quoted it makes work for me.

Andrew B.
Owner in Kanada
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A perfect solution for our shop - with room to grow

Kommentare: I have been extremely happy our print shop went with PrintLogic (PL). I vetted Print Management Systems across the globe and no other software came close for the price-point/pricing/support nexus that PL offers. They have support and sales reps in various areas across the globe so I find I receive quick response to questions whenever I need. I was initially skeptical when the sales person who did the demo for us indicated that I number of things that I expected to be able to do myself (i.e. upload custom invoice) would be done on their backend by the programming team. I worried that it would cause great delays. But the team has been extremely responsive whenever I need something added or changed. If you are a small to medium sized shop and don't want to be putting out $1000+ a month just for your management system, Print Logic is definitely the way to go.

- Cloud-based, constantly up-to-date - After initial learning curve, very easy to operate - Integrates well with accounting softwsare - Unparalleled customer service - VERY quick to get back to customer with tech support or feature requests - Improved features are for all customers, so they make changes as part of monthly pricing - saves a huge amount on programming costs

- Initial learning curve was a little challenging - Even after front-end upgrade, interface feels a little bit dated (albeit fully functional)

Steven W.
Production and Sales Manager in UK

As a POS/presentation box manufacturer/trade finisher we have had the software adapted to suit.

We are currently using the works order and invoicing modules, and will progress to purchasing in the next few months. Information on job status and relevant documentation such as delivery notes and invoices are easily accessible. The ability to email these documents plus other attachments is very useful. Copying previous works orders to create new orders, and the ability to switch the information over to another customer is straight forward. Numerous reports are available covering all aspects of Sales, Production and Accounts.

The software is primarily designed for printers, and as a finisher/POS and box maker we have had to adapt to system to work for us. For a user, some of the operations are not intuitive. Printers tend to use job lot pricing and orders are usually made and delivered in 1 lot. We use job lot pricing, but also per 1,000, and each, which the system does not cater for. We also deliver some jobs over a period of months and so require part invoicing, and on some work will charge for overs, or reduce the cost of the job is short. The system does not cater for this, and although there are ways around this problem, it requires more input by the administrator. For example, if a job is entered as 20,000 copies @ £2000 i.e. £100 per 1,000 and only 18,000 are produced, we would invoice @ £1800. To do this the order quantity needs to be amended to 18,000, otherwise, when completed the invoice would be produced @ £2000. This however leaves the customer record at 18,000 ordered which is incorrect. With regard to the estimating, we do not currently use this module as it does not lend itself to our operation. This will take considerable adaptation to work for predominantly bespoke sizes of materials products and the various pricing structures we use.

Sacha P.

Easy to set up and use

Kommentare: Overall the sysytem has proved valuable and helped modernise and speed up processes over the last few years but now we are starting to get to a point where it may no loger suit our needs.

The setup was easy and painless with the help of the Printlogic team. The inclusive training and simple to use system is a no brainer!

The lack of API and the ability to interact with other software is dispointing, trying to grwo the business means expanding thesysytems you have and the need for them to comunicate and automate with each other. Also the lack of flexability when simple requirments like adding colour or buttons to highlight urgent jobs. The scheduling sysytem is dificult to use so we dont use it. The inofrmation calculated by the sysytem for paper quantity and time to run jobs is not accurate or relaible.

Peter S.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Printlogic has been a game changer for our small print studio!

Kommentare: I found Printlogic on the Capterra website and after reading the reviews I contacted them that evening. The following morning I had a call back and a demo scheduled for that same afternoon. After a 30 minute demo I was sold and the rest is history! We pride ourselves on our customer support but the Printlogic team have exceeded even my high expectations from the initial call right through to on-going daily support.

Moving from manual quotes using multiple spreadsheets and good old fashioned pen and paper, Printlogic has been a game changer for us! It's incredibly user friendly and the support team behind the software are nothing short of incredible! It takes a little while to plug in all of the data (stocks, costs, machines, finishing options etc) but once it's all in, quotes are easy and super fast to generate. I love the fact multiple quantities and options can be included because this is request we get an awful lot due to the large number of finishing options and stocks we offer. I also love that customers can confirm orders via a link in their email and approve proofs online. The support team have been awesome tackling all of my requests for changes or customisation so it works exactly the way we need it to. The proofing system is quick and easy and the job management section has enabled us to improve efficiency and ditch our studio white board! We offer a lot of bespoke finishing options and have been able to build everything in so it can be quickly and easily costed up by any member of staff. Quotes are going out to customers faster which means we're securing more orders, jobs are going out quicker thanks to better job management and we're making less human error mistakes thanks to the works dockets being generated automatically rather than by hand. All in all I couldn't be happier and am so pleased I found Printlogic. At it's price point it is amazing value for money.

The proofing system wasn't ideal for us initially, however Printlogic customised it for us and in the process saved us a lot of money having a custom proofing system built.

Peter M.
Founder in UK

Why I chose Printlogic

Kommentare: They are always helpful when dealing with any issues we may have. Updates and tailoring areas to suit us are always professionally handled and implemented without question. If something cannot be added they will be upfront as to why.

I was rather daunted at the thought of implementing such software but setting up was relatively painless and incredibly straight forward. It continues to update and adapt in a very flexible way that moves perfectly with the changes and demands of my business. Keeping track of quotes, converting to order and progressing to invoicing is extremely efficient and easy to follow.

Frustrating that the system does not allow the user to attach final signed off files per order and store them for future reference. The proofing section is not too reliable so we do not use it. We do occasionally experience issues where quotes have not arrived with a client and on investigation find that the file was routed to their spam file. Production board could be a powerful feature but is not, in my view, user friendly

Simon H.
Managing Director in Irland
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Printlogic was a transformation for my business and it continues to be an invaluable tool.

Kommentare: Well it was a transformation for my business going from paper based handwritten job docket and POs to an online digital system.

I have been using Printlogic for about 13 years now, it was the first online print Business Management System that I used. Previously I would have been using excel to track jobs and had no proper system for quoting so the adoption of Printlogic was a transformation for my business. I have not used any others so am not able to compare. The system does almost everything that we require and over the years when we have wanted changes or bespoke features done the Printlogic team have generally been able to do them. Customer support has improved in recent years.

Due to the the nature of the platform the system is built on it is not seem possible to get pop-up alerts/reminders - this would be a very useful feature. There are a few small glitches with the system and peculiarities that we need to be aware of, though I think most of these relate to bespoke features that have been added just for us. Like all other IT support teams that I have dealt with, Printlogic are also guilty of rarely alerting us when issues have been resolve or when improvements and additions have been made.

Jonathan G.
Operations Manager in Irland
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Would be lost without it.

4 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have worked with the system since 2014 and have seen it evolve and improve year on year. Enables me to manage my quotes and orders and provide everyone in the team an easy to use system to update and track orders. Makes administration easy and provides great reporting options.

The ease of use, the great customer support and the wide variety of uses.

The costed quoting section, very labour intensive to setup. Always lose patience with it when I attempt to work on it.

Alistair P.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great MIS solution for printing companies

Kommentare: Ease of access to cloud based MIS system came into its own with remote working during the pandemic. Very stable with excellent uptime,

Excellent migration from our antiquated MIS system. Not easy either considering it was so old but overall it made going live easy. Once operational it is just so simple to create a quote, job and invoice.

Setup is not straightforward when new and everything is done remotely. Think operationally it would have been great to have a trainer on site for the day.

Michael R.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Digital print and mailing company

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: From starting as just a costing system we have found the job production board brilliant. We used to use a spreadsheet or database but this does it all and is so much easier.
Integration to our accounts package has also made invoicing a lot easier.

I found it refreshing that we could try the software before committing to it. The helpdesk were great at getting me going and always available to give me a hand if I need a problem fixing or am unsure how to tackle a procedure. We have most of our staff using the system for estimating and invoicing. 5 years + now and no regrets.

Occasionally come across a situation where a profile doesn't work quite as expected. this happened when some updates had been done by Printlogic which affected a profile that was working OK. With a bit of help the situation was resolved.

Scott W.
Account Manager in UK
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Printlogic for medium size digital print business

Kommentare: Printlogic has worked perfectly for our business I wouldnt consider switching to another system.
Also the support staff are remarkably helpful in answering any questions you may have or making individual tweaks to your system to customise it to your own specific needs

Very easy to use system that fits our pricing system very well, something that more expensive ystems were never able to do. The cloud based system also allows working from any location which has proved very useful

A few areas of integration with other software platforms would be beneficial

Allison W.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Glad that we made the decision

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been very favourable. The system is quick and easy to use and we find we have much more time for the core business due to the streamlining of the administration.

The instant realisation that this system was very easy to use and navigate. After much deliberation over new software systems we plumped for Printlogic and immediately found it to be much more flexible than the old bespoke system that we had been using. The set up was minimal and the support from the staff was top notch. When we have encountered a problem it has been rectified in a timely manner. I also like the fact that there are continual upgrades.

Having previously had an integrated accounting system we needed to adjust to the limited accounting that this system provides. However, this is easily remedied as you can link to an accounting package if you need a more in-depth solution

Claire M.
diretcor in UK
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good fit for our business

Kommentare: very good, can't think of anything specific

We find Printlogic easy to operate and fits well with our manual systems.

a few bits that don't connect, like if you have to change an order after creating it, changing the linked quote does not change the order

Lewis L.
Manager in Australien
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Print Management Software small to medium size printers

Kommentare: We have been searching for the right print management software for couple years, and we have made mistake for investing large lump sum to purchase one, but later we found out it did not have the full functionality of what we need. Some products on the market might be more functional than this product, but they come with a big price tag, which it is hard for small and medium size printers to justify the investment on this highly competitive market.
We trialled this product, and the support from this company is the best that I have come across.
We are very happy with the service and product, we even changed our accounting software to Xero for it.
With a reasonable flat monthly fee, I found it is the best value for money. And the best part is the software is almost customise to your company need, and it is constantly improving, thanks to the support and developing team.
I am looking forward to growing my business with them.

Easy to use. Integration with Xero. Barcode floor data capturing. Unlimited users. Reasonable monthly subscription fee. Great friendly support. Plus more, we still exploring the software.

1. Quoting can not automatically compare with multiple equipment charges. We have digital and offset set up, I hope it can be address in the future, for now, I still use excel to do manual quote. 2. Customise job sheet, invoice and orders have to go through support, even though they are great and happy to help, and ever complain, but I feel myself being annoying to just ask them to make small changes. I hope they can have the auto upload and download function, which can save a lot of their support time at the initial setup process.

Yvonne G.
Admin/Accounts in Irland
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Printlogic for approx 7 years now and are happy with the system.

It's makes the day to day running of your production easier as everyone in the company can view and update jobs throughout the production line and track down queries on jobs quite easily. All documents can be emailed to the customer directly from the system. The support team are very helpful with any requests for bespoke functions.

Over the years we have obviously accumulated a huge amount of data on our system - for example paper types - but we can't delete any of these off as they are attached to old quotes that have been sent over the years - it would be great to be able to still view our old quotes but get rid of old paper types on our PO materials list to make it easier to search and view our materials list and also Printlogic have mentioned that it causes our system to be slower than it needs to be at times.

Rachel G.
Business Partner in UK

Print Logic Review

Kommentare: I would highly recommend printlogic if you are look for a cost effective, easy to use, multiple user database that you can also raise invoices and produce year end reports from.

The software is very easy to get up and running, the functions are easy to use. Quotes can be sent to multiple suppliers and visibility of prices is clear and easy to understand when uploaded to the system. You can run reports and export to excel if required. Contactable help/support team whenever you need them on the telephone or email. handy online manual with functions.

I would like the accounts/VAT function to be recognised by HMRC so I could upload my VAT report every quarter rather than have to upload it through SAGE (via my accountant).