Über Jamf Now

Jamf Now ist eine cloudbasierte Mobile-Device-Management-(MDM)-Lösung für Mac, iPhone, iPad und iPod-Geräte an deinem Arbeitsplatz.

Erfahre mehr über Jamf Now

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Jamf Now bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chris C.
Chris C.

Great for Small Business Device Management

Kommentare: I am incredibly happy with this system. I have met the developers, sales people, and other technical support teams while at the JAMF User Conference 2018 in Minneapolis before, and they are just a fantastic, honest, and high quality company. Their products are stable, reliable, and top notch.

I love that this software allows you to manage so many aspects of Apple devices. I have been a Jamf Pro admin for years, and when they offered Jamf Now for free for three devices, I was on board immediately. It allows you to set security policies from denying the use of a camera if you are in a sensitive area, to can a personal iCloud account be used on a business device. Setting WiFi profiles is easy, and enrolling the device is simple. This is a great solution for small business, churches, and even families that want to have a higher level of control of their devices than just Apple stock services.

After using the full capabilities of a full Jamf Pro system, there are many features that I would like to see integrated into their Now product. Jamf Now is not intended to be as complex and Jamf Pro is, but there a couple of things such as the ability to setup a WiFi profile to support connecting to an enterprise network. Right now you can only setup a PSK network. Not a big deal, but something that would be nice without having to upgrade you plan.

Helen H.
Assistant Director of Operations in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Jamf Now is a dream!

Jamf Now walks you through connecting your Apple Business account with the Jamf Now MDM server. Since this is set up, we can unbox, unwrap, and power on a device that auto-enrolls into the Jamf Now MDM server. There’s no need to plug in and apply settings through Apple Configurator and risk users trying to delete installed profiles. Also- setting up the blueprints for your different devices and levels of access is so simple. It takes seconds to apply updated settings to a device.

I’ve had issues using the activation bypass code working correctly on a few devices. Not a huge deal, but annoying at the time. And locking of iPads once someone has turned it off and it’s in lock mode.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hexnode UEM und Cisco Meraki

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jamf Now: The simple UI and device set-up. The other systems were more complicated and time consuming. Jamf Now is more affordable price point as well.

Director of IT in USA

Really poor software and service

Kommentare: Jamf barely supports this software and it shows. This software's features are

The interface is clean, was easy to setup, good email notifications about certificates needing to be rotated.

We didn't expect this software to provide a lot of functionality and chose it because it was cheaper than more full featured products (including Jamf's Pro product), but this solution could not even do the bare minimum we purchased it for. It constantly failed to automatically enroll computers though we have confirmation from Apple they were being properly sent by ABM. Computers weren't checking in. Their software was installing corrupt profiles on our computers that weren't removable. Their customer support always provided "wiping the computers" as the best solution to any real issues, which is unreasonable to ask.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Pro, MobileIron Mobile Management und Hexnode UEM

John M.
Estimator in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great MDM for the not so techie Admin

Kommentare: I had nothing but a positive experience with Jamf.

It was really easy to setup and manage 60+ devices having no prior knowledge.

I've been using Jamf for over two years now and I haven't had any issues.

Jared W.
Pilot/EFB Admin in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just Buy It

Kommentare: My company had little management over 25 iPads. When I was hired as the iPad Admin, I knew that we had to do something to manage the devices and also protect our assets. After comparing several products jamf came out on top. It is easy to use, easy to manage and budget friendly. If you are looking for a solution look no further.

Ease of use cost design overall look and feel hands free deployment

At the lower tier we are currently enrolled in there aren't many diagnostic options.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jamf Now: My company had little management over 25 iPads. When I was hired as the iPad Admin, I knew that we had to do something to manage the devices and also protect our assets. After comparing several products jamf came out on top. It is easy to use, easy to manage and budget friendly. If you are looking for a solution look no further.

IT System Engineer / Jamf Pro Admin in Deutschland

When you want the job to get done - use JamfPro

Kommentare: When you are going more deeply into scripting, there is almost nothing that cannot being done in macOS

I like the way Jamf Pro is connected to a strong community: When you do have an issue or want to get something special being done and you do not know exactly how, Jamf nation is the place to go. Many very helpful and competent Jamf Admins are gathered there and they always know hot to get things done.

sometimes it is a little click - choose - click - choose - click and so on...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MobileIron Mobile Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jamf Now: It is the market leader.

Jorge F.
IT Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The MDM you are looking for

Kommentare: I am very happy with Jamf Now as our Mobile Device Management platform.

The thing that I like the most about Jamf Now is that it is very quick to make everyday changes, has a very simple and intuitive interface that isn't too busy, and it just works very well for a company of our size (medium sized).

Sometimes app installations may become stalled, but you can easily check out which devices are having any problems and you may re-install the app once more to address the issue.

Jan P.
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OCCK's Review

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this product for use with mobile devices. I am not an IT person and have been able to use it with little help and it is nice to know help is only a phone call or chat away.

I like that once a blueprint is developed I can tweak it and apply it to devices and randomly push out apps to certain devices very easily.

Unfortunately I had trouble with my apple push notification and ended up having to start all over so I am still in the process of restoring over 100 devices.

Nick S.
Marketing/Bus. Dev. in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied with Jamf

Kommentare: Completely satisfied and will continue to use. I've actually attracted another friend into using the software with their company.

I like that I can keep all of my field units in check and can push apps to them when needed. I can also see when the unit was last checked in, I can change passwords/unlock devices. Also, I can disable the unit if need be.

I think the yearly updating of the tokens. I wish it was a little more user friendly seeing as though I am not an IT person and someone who has to re-figure out how to do it every year. I wish it could be as easy as pushing a button saying, "nothing has changed from the previous year."

James B.
Director of Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way to manage multiple Apple devices

Kommentare: Jamf Now was the easy choice for our iOS MDM program and once I got the Apple Business Program set up and connected to Jamf Now, it was supper easy. I am in it every week now making additions and tweaks to my blueprints to help our end users. The fact that it can lock down so many of the areas that were security concerns for us was HUGE! I only have three apps loaded on each device, nobody will be streaming any music, checking any videos or social media or anythign else. They can access the files and apps I give them access to and that's it. Highly recommend working with Jamf Now!

This software is so user friendly once you figure out how to use it. I went form exploring MDM for Apple iOS devices to deploying over 30 iPads in two months.

There is a bit of a learning curve when you first start but their excellent support helps keep you on the straight and narrow. It is intimidating just thinking about how you could possibly mess up an expensive device but their FAQs and setup videos are indispensable.

Rick S.
Rick S.
Senior Geo-environmental Consultant in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and simple way to manage Apple devices in the workplace

Kommentare: I can’t rate Jamf Now highly enough; it’s been the perfect solution for our small business to make deploying new devices easy and maintaining a robust management system for our clients.

Jamf Now made implementing Apple products into our small business really easy and very simple to manage for us, meaning that we don’t have to worry about spending ages setting up new computers when they arrive and can focus on the things that make the business successful. Jamf Now is really intuitive and user-friendly and everything from setting up email accounts, WiFi networks and user privileges can be done before the device even arrives at the office (or to a remote worker if delivered directly to them). Our staff can just turn on their device and it’s all set up & ready to go!

I honestly can’t think of any cons for Jamf Now; I can’t rate this service highly enough!

Manager, IT Operations in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I Love Jamf Now

Kommentare: We finally could kill our outdated Google spreadsheet once we deployed Jamf Now, and for that I am eternally grateful. We also had a couple of thefts in the months following deployment and were able to remotely wipe the machines.

Jamf is the industry leader for enterprise Mac management, and it's clear why. Deployment is simple and quick, and it does everything you would expect from a basic asset management application for (typically) much less than competitors. It's no Jamf Pro, but that's okay from a non-flagship product.

It is pretty simple as far as features go, and I would love it to inherit even just a little more from Jamf Pro.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sophos UTM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jamf Now: Familiarity, cost, ease of use.

Joshua H.
Dispatch/IT in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Small Business Dream

JamfNow has a intuitive, easy to navigate interface. It is relatively easy to find the functions I need, and it was easy to find resources online for things I couldn't figure out on my own. Our business has the need to manage multiple iPads, which are used in the field. JamfNow gives us the security we need with company assets on potentially stolen property. As far as I am aware it is the best software available for mobile device management becuase it is specifically designed to communicate with the core Apple operating system.

Absolute pain in the neck to set up. Quite a few calls into Apple Enterprise support, and the first iPad I tried to add to MDM got locked and had to be taken to the local Apple shop to be reset. However, once you set up the backend, adding new devices is easy. I was able to walk someone through the steps of adding an iPad to our company JamfNow over the phone.

Founder & Principal Consultant in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding, Understandable MDM

Kommentare: As an IT provider, I manage dozens of Apple device deployments. Jamf Now allows complete oversight of all devices in the organization from a single browser window.

Outstanding tools to deploy Apple devices securely within your organization. The platform is highly reliable and easy to understand; powerful enough for IT while understandable to the C-suite.

Inability to seamlessly upgrade to their more advanced product, Jamf Pro. But I know they're working hard to find a solution...!

Partner in USA

Been using Jamf|Now for more than a year (~75 devices)

Kommentare: Automated security policy enforcement. Applications management via the VPP. Basic inventorying.

Highlights: Clean UI, easy to use, good price, and great customer support. Employees also like it because it doesn't feel too "big brother" compared to other products. Also, client software is necessary to install or run.

Missing some important (to us) features, but they're working on them. Our wishes include better notifications, a generic notes field, and the ability to configure the conditions under which a device is flagged as needing attention.

Joevanne V.
Joevanne V.
IT Security Engineer in USA
Konsumgüter

Great product overall

Jamf is very cost effective and extremely easy to roll out. Deployment of solution only took us half a day. The product has been a life saver and given us control over our Mac environment.

There have absolutely no issues with Jamf. I have used the solution at several different organizations and the product has been seamless to implement and issue free.

Neil P.
Financial Analyst in UK
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

There is no step three!

Kommentare: As the company has grown there was a need to manage the deployment centrally and Jamf Now has allowed this to happen at low cost to the business. Fortunately their team have been the biggest asset, on hand to answer any questions that we've had and it's allowed us to stay on stop without needing dedicated resource.

Simple and easy to use. As the company has grown there was a need to manage the deployment centrally and Jamf Now has allowed this to happen at low cost to the business. Fortunately their team have been the biggest asset, on hand to answer any questions that we've had and it's allowed us to stay on stop without needing dedicated resource.

It's perfect! Whenever there have been limitations, there was always support on hand to help!

Contractual Broadcast Engineer in USA

Best way to deploy VPP tokens during your lunch hour

I use JamfNOW for a Bushel of side clients that need to deploy VPP Token apps on iOS. This is a great low cost solution for small business.

linking Users appleID's for Token distribution is not as clean as I would like it but I can't really complain.

David M.
Chief Administrative Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very disappointing, and much less than it claims to be.

Kommentare: I've been working in IT pretty much my whole adult life, and Jamf Now reminds me of the kind of unreliable software that was common decades ago. It is not stable or reliable, and Jamf Now is almost no help when we have a problem.
Changing our MDM is going to be a hassle, but we're preparing for the process right now.

When Jamf Now works, it is adequate. We can deploy our basic software to our devices most of the time, and once deployed, they usually update correctly. And in theory, Jamf Now has the features that we are looking for.

Jamf Now feels like mediocre software from 25 years ago, but with better graphics. It is unreliable, badly documented, and has very poor customer support. Many of the features we would like to use, like customizing the software for each student and adding particular apps to small groups, simply don't work. The number of hours that we have wasted trying to get Jamf Now to work properly is shocking. The best way we've found to solve problems has been to find other customers who have had the same problem and have found a solution - Jamf Now staff has not been much help.

Brian B.
Brian B.
Manager of Information Systems in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement

Moved from Airwatch and have been very happy JAMF.

JAMF offers a great platform. It is easy to maneuver with little difficulty and train other staff as needed.

It can be costly, depending on the number of devices but willing to sacrifice cost for enhanced features, service and support.

Logan W.
IT administrator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes life so much easier

Kommentare: Very good. So easy to implement and it has always worked. I would recommend this software to anyone who needs to manage apple devices for a low cost

Very easy to use and implement. Keeps track of all of our mac products with ease. I can lock and wipe devices remotely if they are stolen. So easy to install and set up security features. We used mac os server before for device management but this is so much easy to manage. We don't have to worry about it going down. If the internet is up, everyone can work on their device.

I wish we could change passwords for individual accounts on devices but I realize this is hard with just as simple device manager. Also I wouldn't have to change the password for the admin account on devices every 3 months (company requirement) by logging into the device. I would love just to do this through my jamf account.

Dennis C.
Library/Media Tech, IT Support Tech 2 in USA

Finally, easier to use!

Kommentare: Significantly eases Apple device management.

Latest UI is soooo much easier to understand and error reporting is actually informative - keeps getting better with every revision. Excellent tech support. Ability to push apps to individual devices and groups remotely is fantastic

In earlier versions, the UI was very confusing and difficult to understand. It assumed instant expertise. It was enough to make me jump ship. Still dependent on working with Apple School Manager separately Many similar functions are in different locations (no grouped) in app.

Kevin K.
Infastructure Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: Love it for how it allows me to administer my Mac environment.

This produce allows one administrator to support hundreds currently I have one desktop admin tor over 100 users. At my last place of business we had 1200 users and 3 administrators.

I wish the software supported PC platform.

Neil V.
Sr. Service Engineer in USA

Jamf is an awesome product.

The easy and use to manage Macs. The ability to inquire about all the Mac's in the environment is great.

Joseph V.
Firm Administrator in USA

Jamf does exactly what it is meant to do and it is easy to setup and manage.

The setup instructions are complete and easy to follow and the customer service/help forums are very thurough.

There's not much to not like. I would like to see more of the advanced features available to Jamf customers.