Sportsman Web Erfahrungen

Über Sportsman Web

All-In-One, Cloud-Based Solution for Facility and Recreation Management. Unlimited live, local support/training. No added costs!

Erfahre mehr über Sportsman Web

Not agreeing with some of their picks to begin with and going along with them just because you have the app and they turn out bad LOL.

Bewertungen zu Sportsman Web

Sportsman Web hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Sportsman Web bereits verwendet?

Cindy R.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Sportsman is User Friendly

5,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I think we were one of your first customers back when you first started selling Sportsman to cities. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was here for a couple days to train me, I do call [SENSITIVE CONTENT] every once and awhile for help and he is alway very helpful. Your whole staff is always

I feel that Sportsman is very easy to use, but then again I think the City of Independence was one of the first Cities in the Cuyahoga County area to get Sportsman.

Being able to delete a credit, not being able to delete a program or person.

Christopher K.
Business Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SportsMan has been a Godsend for our overall operations.

Kommentare: Since switching to SportsMan we finally have a viable, online option for our clients to register for our programs.

The overall ease of use of SportsMan and SportsMan Web has made our job so much more efficient. The customizable dashboard it top-notch in that it gives you real-time information to our daily operation.

As of this writing there have been no noticeable downsides to the product.

letzte Woche

Thanks for the great review!

Ryan J.
Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good solution with very few improvements

Kommentare: I have enjoyed my time with Sportsman. It has potential to be a great software for small recreation departments. However, our community is growing and so too is the expectations of our clientele. Mobile friendly users demand to have the ability to register online as they are on the go parents. Sportsman web is lacking many features that the desktop version has. The software has tremendous value for the money, but I think changes need to be made to improve and keep up with the times.

We have been using Sportsman for roughly 20 years (legacy in the early 2000's, then SQL until present). We were one of the first users in Massachusetts and Sportsman quickly became the go to application for P & R towns in Massachusetts. Over the years, Sportsman has made minor improvements, but in my opinion has not kept up with the industry.

Many of the features in Sportsman, are the same as they were in 2004. Getting improvements done seems to be a major undertaking. Developers are not working hand and hand with the end users, instead relying on an overworked staff to implement change. Facility management tool is poor. It lacks flexibility to change reservations without deleting and restarting. The look and feel to Sportsman is very basic. Server vs. cloud is still not ideal.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Ryan. It is important to us that we continue to meet our customer's needs. Have you had a chance to see our new Sportsman Web App? We have made several improvements and I think we have a solution for your concerns. Feel free to reach out anytime for a quick demo.

Laurie B.
Parks and Recreation Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sportsman is the best

What i like best is the customer service. I can call anytime and know that they will listen to my concerns and have them solved very quickly. They truly care about their customers and that makes using the program a no brainer!

I want to print a monthly calendar and can't

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks, Laurie. We really appreciate your kind words.

Kaisa M.
Recreation Supervisor in USA

Review

Kommentare: We've had challenges over the years but that is to be expected. I have always felt comfortable calling and walking through a scenario for ways to do things differently or to learn a new way to do something. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been AMAZING at the brainstorming process too. The follow up from Sportsman after something is enhanced or if they need to research and get back has been stellar recently. Really love getting those calls/e-mails back letting me know something is updated or show me how to work through something.

The "small town" feel when you call in for support. I share this with many different people, really important to me to have similar people helping out and it's great if they happen to know you too. Sportsman has this and I hope it continues! The last couple years Sportsman has been taking HUGE leaps and advances. I like where it's going and the webinars are SUPER GREAT, keep it up!

Struggling a bit with special event permit management on our end and the potential integration between Police and us. I think it's a conversation we need to have with Sportsman to see if there is something we are unsure about. I know our Special Events Coordinator has been having challenges with that. Coupon (discount) options aren't offered online and aren't "smart" enough to only be applicable to certain things with a date range or expiration. Would love to see that expanded. Example: We have Admit One coupons to our Rec Center we would love to give out to people so they can bring a friend BUT then it really requires the person to come in to be able to apply the discount. We are trying to get people to register online as much as possible so this puts us in a weird spot.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Kaisa. We appreciate it and we will be in touch so we can help you out with the things you're struggling with!

Alisha F.
Community Recreation Coordinator in USA

Sportsman

I like the ease of use of Sportsman and the wonderful customer service attached.

The SQL user interface is a little dated. We plan to move to use the web-based version soon, which has a much more updated feel to it.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review Alisha! You're right, the desktop version can feel a bit out-of-date and first glance. We'd love to walk you through Sportsman Web sometime. You can call, send an email or contact us through the website.

Bob H.
Director in USA

Recreation Management Software

Kommentare: Really enjoyed the web based option thus far!

Sportsman offers the most bang for your buck! Low cost - high output.

Does not offer the most customer friendly portal for online registration, user accounts and no app available.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Bob, we appreciate the review, and the honesty! We are always working to improve the experience from both your, and the customers' side. I think you'll be please with some of the updates coming out this year.

Kevin B.
RECREATION MANAGER in USA

Review for You!

Kommentare: Only been using it for a few months

That it is a web based platform and is accessible outside of the workplace

League scheduling - too basic and not easy to customized

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review Kevin. If you would like, we'd be happy to go over the League scheduling with you, maybe we offer some suggestions to simplify it.

Jr A.
Aquatics Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gate City Review

5,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Working with Sportman and the Sportman staff is Golden. The software is spot on and the staff is always helpful.

The reports are on spot the staff is always helpful when I run into a problem.

Can't think of any at this time. The system is the real deal.

Marketing and Event Coordinator Intern in USA

50 50 simplicity

Kommentare: Overall it isnt bad. Its hard to get customer service help when you call. I dont think it is worth the price but it gets the job done

I like how easy it is to create a new program and hide old ones so that the management side doesn't look cluttered

The till on sportman doesn't close at the same time as our bank software so sometimes its hard to match up transactions

vor 3 Monaten

We appreciate the review! Have you looked into Sportsman Web yet?

Chuck T.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is why Sportsman is the best

Kommentare: We are still experimenting with Sportsman Web (we're diehard Sportsman SQL/Cloud users). BUT we're starting to use Web on mobile devices, for check-ins, remote registration & payments which is VERY convenient. I also love the polished look. Great job!

Truly one of the best aspects with Sportsman / Peak Software Systems is the top notch customer service. Anytime we're in a bind, have a question, or are looking for increased capabilities, the tech team is always there to help. In addition to the customer service, I appreciate that Sportsman is always looking to improve their software - and make sure the rollout is smooth and glitch-free. I'm amazed how often I hear horror stories from other recreation departments using other software packages. While Sportsman isn't the biggest, they definitely are the best!

No cons. I truly feel this is one of the best recreation software packages out there.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Chuck, thanks for the great review!

Craig O.

Nephi Recreation

Kommentare: It’s been great. Customer service is awesome they have helped train us when we have trouble. I have zero complaints.

I like that it is constantly improving.

Before we had the web based I didn’t like that we couldn’t do two things at once. Now I don’t have that issue.

Thanks Craig!

Brett R.
Executive Director in USA

The most economical and flexible Recreation Software

Kommentare: We have had nothing but a positive experience with our Sportsman software!

As a small agency, having the flexibility to choose what modules we will need and use has been huge! We have saved thousands over the years versus a one size fits all software package. The software and service from Peak Software has been rock solid over the 22 years we have been using their product!

We struggled entering new customers and losing the information while signing them up. I sent a suggestion to Peak Software asking for a fix and they implemented my suggestion. Problem solved!

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Brett. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Haelee B.
Recreation Clerk in USA

Opinions of our Staff

Kommentare: I have been with the company since June 2021 and LOVE using Sportsman as I use it daily and able to help customers and staff with it right at my fingertips.

I like the organization of the program and how user friendly activityreg is set up.

The manual force configuration update is something I wish just automatically happened.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Haelee. Have you looked into moving to the Cloud? This would make all updates live and automatic. I will have one of our support team members get in contact with you and give you some more information.

Vicky S.
Business Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sportsman more than meets our needs

Kommentare: No problems. If we do have an issue we just call and they help us with it.

Our customers like the option of booking online and not having to come in to our office.

Adding additional people still seem to have some confused and they call. It would be nice to have an easier way of adding people to their group when reserving activities

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks, Vicky. We'll keep up the good work.

LAN / Web Development Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to manage recreation facilities and programs

Kommentare: We manage a City fitness center and pool as well as a senior center with Sportsman SQL. We also use it for reservation of fields, and facilities. It works pretty well for maintaining client data and membership as well as allowing for online registration for activities and sports.

SportMan SQL is inexpensive compared to similar products and is very capable in of managing client memberships, activity registrations and cashiering. The interface is easy to understand and use and it doesn't take much time to train new employees to use it.

The activity registration website does not allow us to link directly to a facility or activity in order for users to register but we have to start them at the beginning and have the user find their way to the activity etc.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the great review!

Casey D.

Great Program for Parks and Recreation

Kommentare: Sportsman Web is a great addition to the service we have used for many years.

The ease of use and simplicity for staff.

Just minor things. Making things clickable to open up, fluidity while scrolling.

vor 3 Monaten

Casey, thank you for this great review!

Jennifer J.
Director of Recreation in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love it!!

The product is super easy ~ we use many of the features daily

nothing to report ~ anytime we have an issue, tech support is on it and usually adds features to fix the challenge!

vor 3 Monaten

Jennifer, thanks so much for the great review!

Lauren R.
Safety & Aquatics Superintendent in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

New To Sportsman

Kommentare: Overall using Sportsman has been an easy and hassle free. Simply taking the time to play around in the system and learn the functions is enough to make it functional quickly. There are some bells and whistles available, and it seems like more are in the works to make operating a recreation business even easier!

The online platform for public users is so easy and makes the registration process very smooth for the customer.

There are some features that are still not available in the web version, but I'm sure over time that will be resolved. Overall the discount functionality is a bit confusing to learn. Also, I wish there was a function that would allow us to have an approved registrant list so we can allow people to register online for a program that they need to approve to participate in (i.e. pass a certain level, only offered to specific groups, etc.)

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Lauren!

Donnie S.
IT Technician in USA

Sportsman after 6 Months

Kommentare: Sportsman has a lot of features that improved or made it easier but also some features that they couldn't match. But more positives than negatives. We had such a customized software before but Sportsman is willing to help and try to make it similar.

It's pretty user friendly once you dive into the software. Customer support goes above and beyond.

Our Municipality is big and with so many departments, it would be hard for one software to meet the needs of everyone. There's no perfect Parks and Rec software.

Thanks for the feedback, Donnie

Stacey M.
Assistant Parks & Recreation Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall pretty good, but struggles with specific needs

Kommentare: Moved from paper to online registration...a huge help!!

Easy to use and teach the basics to our seasonal staff. We use the software to check in our pool members and it's been easy to teach our 14-17 year old staff members how to use it.

Custom reports and/or custom needs. We would like to have an easier way to create our own custom reports to fit our department and our committee needs.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review Stacey. We'd love to show you the new features on Sportsman Web!

Brian L.
Market Manager in USA

Use this app for my fantasy teams depending on what sport season it is.

They provide the best picks for the week, best for the day and month. They have chat rooms available for us to chit chat amongst ourselves and ask for options

Kevin R.
Director, Parks & Recreation in USA

Tough to use

Kommentare: Put it this way, glad we switched software.

Not much. About the only pro was the ease to input data.

Where to begin? It was tough on the end user to find programs, it was often difficult to navigate on the management side, there always seemed to be issues that took a long time to be corrected, the management side was easy to look at, etc.

vor 3 Monaten

Sorry to hear you had trouble with Sportsman SQL. Have you looked into our new Web App?