worth the money

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Sirichol S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I own this hotel and was using another program to manage it. When I changed to this program, all the workflows were much easier and more efficient. However, there are some flaws. Sometimes the program doesn't work and it has a lot of errors. You click on the program and nothing happens. I think it's the problem with the cloud storage of the program. The support team in Thailand are slow. Sometimes, it seems like they don't know the functions of the program as I asked and they told me they would find me answers. And trust me, they take forever to answer. All in all, it's worth the month and it makes my hotel management more efficient. ps. Since the customer support in Thailand is very slow, I asked if there was a manual so I can find the answer myself, they said no. Oh, well.

Vorteile: - efficient level
- makes property management very easy
- automatically linked with OTA; booking.com, agoda.com, expedia.com

Nachteile: - lots of errors
- very slow customer support
- limited function; export customer data to excel

von The Booking Factory an 28.4.2017

Thanks Sirichol for your review, I have your request for export customer data into excel and it will come soon I promise :)

Our Thai reseller currently covers support but it seems there are some issues here which I will look into so thanks for bringing it up.

Cloud software can sometime run into problems with certain browsers and internet connections. I think an important job for us moving forward is to provide better online manual for our users so thanks for this recommendation

Regards, Evan

Very flexible and effective booking system at a great price- customer service is great!

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Chelsea A.
Wein und Spirituosen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The customer service team has been super helpful and efficient in setting up our rather complex booking system for our business property in France. So much more effective and flexible than other booking systems we have used in the past and at a very reasonable cost! We were able to completely tailor the booking system to suit our business needs which other booking systems do not offer- we tried MANY!
The booking system has everything we need on one platform whereas previously we had to juggle various websites and calendars making bookings very complicated- now colleagues and customers can book with ease and have access to all the information they require for their trip. We will be using The Booking Factory for all future properties. Thanks again for your time and patience!

von The Booking Factory an 7.6.2017

Hey Thanks Chelsea, Your internal system required quite a few changes from us compared to a standard hotel or B&B! I'm happy it's all working well and the employees find it easy to search and book available rooms easily. It's a shame your beautiful properties are not available to the general public!

One of the best reservation programs that I have worked with.

Johnny B.
Dentist

Vorteile: It is easy to handle the reservations and a it has good channel administration. The calendar is intuitive and easy to administer.

Nachteile: There should have been a direct link - one click - to access the original booking, when it comes from for instance booking.com

von The Booking Factory an 9.1.2018

Hey Johnny, You were one of our earliest customers and have seen the most changes!

There is a direct link to the original booking, I will send you an email later of where it is located!

Thanks for the review and as always if you need anything let me know.

Regards, Evan

The Booking Factory is a really excellent tool for anyone looking a PMS and integrated booking tool

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
David C.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A fully functional, affordable and easy to use booking system that integrated seamlessly into our websites

Vorteile: Not only is it packed full of valuable features, the team at Booking Factory are incredibly proactive, helpful and patient. The fact that it seemlessly integrates in to any website you build is a key feature for customer usability.

Nachteile: While not all parts are immediately intuitive, the team at the Booking factory are always on hand to help you out and show you the ropes.

Overall very satisfied

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
David W.

Kommentare: Booking Factory is very responsive to questions which I like.
I find the back-end user friendly, I just wish there was an easy way to move a customer when they have a room change 2-3 days into their stay.
The booking side, where my guests go, could use a little work. If my customer is using a promo code, they have to know to look in the upper left hand corner - then a pop-up box says an offer has been unlocked but it doesn't tell you what the offer is. When you go to the room type you'd like to book you see the unlocked special offer, as well as every other offer currently running - I wish it only showed the offer they'd unlocked with the special code. After that it is user friendly.
Also, promo codes are case sensitive - I wish they weren't.

von The Booking Factory an 28.4.2017

Hey David and thanks for the review, I have already had the developer make the adjustment that promo codes are now not case sensitive! And I have given the designer a task to look into the user experience of using promo codes and unlocking deals.

A few of our customer find it difficult on how to handle a guest moving rooms in the middle of a stay, we will look into a special feature to make this easier for the admin side.

Thanks David and any more request please let me know as we are really responsive to make a better product!

Great software, 100% recommended

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Ivo L.
Hotel Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: easy interface, good channel administration, well designed, new features added on regularly plus more

von The Booking Factory an 19.1.2018

Thanks Ivo, Much appreciated!

Multi functional, effective booking system, great price, customer service is great

Ussanee T.

Vorteile: Great system, nice staff (if we have problem customer service always prompt for help), best service, great price,

Nachteile: Sometime congested but no problem for us. We can log out then log in again which everything is fine.

Great Product for Small hotel owners

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Debbie P.
Owner of small Hotel
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Have been working with The Booking Factory for a year now. Great customer service, always open to ideas and in fact really positive about them. A small business owner working for small business owners. Any problems are looked in and solved quickly and efficnelty.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Great customer service. Time saving product

von The Booking Factory an 30.11.2016

Ahh Debbie thank you for the great review, as one of our early customers you have been invaluable in helping us to where we are today!

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Phuping S.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software was good. However, it was quite hard to get help from a local staff. Moreover, some agencies that my hotel use are not linked with the software.

Vorteile: Functions were easy to use

Nachteile: Some agencies are not linked to the software

von The Booking Factory an 28.4.2017

Hey Phuping, so happy you had the time to leave a review and it's so exciting to support our users in Thailand. We use a channel manager from Europe which don't have quite all the Asian channels connected and we are looking into fixing this soon with another channel manager... Watch this space!

Very easy to use system and support response is very quick.

Larry P.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Even my Thai staff that cannot read English can use it with a little training. Easy to edit bookings.

Nachteile: Cant edit booking after check out date. Sometimes need to do because of staff error. After creating booking have to reopen booking before entering payment.

Essential features accessed quickly

Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Nash C.

Kommentare: Good things come in small packages. BF is a brilliantly powerful and scalable. It's changed our business and allowed us to drive a far more efficient operation. Plus it's always improving.... isn't crammed full of features that you don't use. User friendly ... easy... result!

von The Booking Factory an 28.4.2017

Thanks so much for taking some time to leave a review Nash! You certainly push us to give some innovative features that you need for your growing chain of serviced apartments, love the challenge and working with you!