Über Pabau

Pabau ist eine vollständige Praxisverwaltungsanwendung, die von Hunderten von medizinischen Fachkräften in Großbritannien verwendet wird. Verwalte Zeitpläne, Behandlungen.

Erfahre mehr über Pabau

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Pabau bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Elizabeth M.
Managing Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple services

Kommentare: Pabau have helped us manage multiple items in one place.

We have a busy practice with 30+ practitioners and pabau makes it easy for us to manage their schedules and see all of the patient details in one place for ease of managing their care alongside their admin.

I think the patient portal could do with some improvements as the online booking tool is clunky in comparison to other booking portals. Also it would be great if we could integrate the invoice and payment system with square as we tend to duplicate sending payment links with creating invoices on the patient's account for their records.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cliniko und Jane

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: They were very expensive and used to charge per person which for us became ineffective and were not willing to help on any development.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Lumeon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: flexibility to develop

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Luisa S.
Aesthetic Nurse in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system for medi clinics with updated features all the time.

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the team behind it they have always been very helpful and responsive. The technology is always improving and I have seen massive improvements in the last year or so which has benefited my business immensely. The training webinars they have are amazing!

Some features are more difficult to get to grips with or don’t work as well as planned. Mostly integrations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Consentz und Ovatu

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: The function to have online consents and a safer and integrated system.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Acuity Scheduling und Google Drive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: I was offered a trial by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and at the time it seemed to offer the features I wanted and was the best system around.

Éilís F.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very poor migration experience, multiple issues not resolved

Kommentare: Poor and inconsistent customer service.
At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau, and subsequently [SENSITIVE CONTENT], when he was slow to revert, about a number of elements that were critical to my choice of software.
Unfortunately, I was given incorrect information, and I am now writing this review, as my email to head office about my concerns, has gone unacknowledged, and unanswered.
I was told that the migration would take a max of 7 days. Yet here I am, 7 weeks in, with critical patient documents missing, a messed-up GP database, insurance price over-rides not uploaded, and poor communication with apparently no will, to get the issues sorted.
I was told that Pabau integrates with Sage accounts (it doesn't)
I was told that there was no issue with Irish mobile numbers - when an issue arose, I was told that there might be an issue with some mobile numbers but they possibly couldn't identify this as they were Irish numbers, and received no further help.
I was reassured that my extensive database of GPs would be imported intact. In fact, entire swathes of data (GP telephone numbers and email addresses) have been removed. The addresses have had Ireland entered as a town, and United Kingdom as the country, which is incorrect.
I was reassured that there would be no problem using my existing Word templates, and that I would have full word processor functionality. This is absolutely not the case.

The product has a lot of potential, particularly relating to automating routine reminders, etc. Patient photos function is very useful

There are significant issues around the medical history section, which for some reason cannot be removed from the iPad when a patient is given same, to complete a consent form. I consider it dangerous, that a patient can click into and alter their medical history - that is alter their medical record. There is no ability to create and email a Word document or PDF from within the system. We are required to use a secure email system for correspondence with GPs and Hospitals, and thus cannot email directly from Pabau. The impossibility of producing anything other than the simplest of letters within the system, owing to the constraints on the Word templates, means that we have to engage a cumbersome of cutting and pasting email content to letters, an utter waste of time. My letter templated are largely pre-populated with content, which I edit and add to as required. Pabau allows me enter text to one point only in the middle of the document, rendering these templates obselete. This is very frustrating as I specifically asked when I interviewed Pabau, if I could continue using my templates as before, and was told that it would be "no problem"

Ellysa B.
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Why I subscribed to Pabau

Kommentare: The on boarding and training team have been very professional and prompt with correspondence.

There are many features I could not find in other software. Particularly the use of consultation templates to reduce note writing time, photography with the assistance of stencils to always obtain the correct patient view (very good for before and after photos), integration of drug look up, the ability to assign permissions for data view amongst staff and online booking. Everything is customisable. There is a whole suite of tools to match the demands of my growing business.

I would have preferred the option of a free trail period to play around with the application pre subscription. However, I can see that I would have flounder without the online training provided. There is a learning curve steeper than other applications.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Power Diary

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: I have used timely in another practice and while user friendly it lacked the additional features beneficial to my aesthetics business

Zuvor genutzte Software: Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: More feature to grow my business

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Giorgia R.
Company Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software

Kommentare: I need to get accustomed more with it, but overall so far I have had a good experience. Thank you!

The software without doubt is vast but pretty much intuitive. After the initial training all made much more sense and if in doubt I can always watch again the recordings. What I like the most is the integrated function to make your own marketing campaigns and the loyalty points you can give to your patients when they refer friends, without counting my practice is now paperless and I don't have to take folders with me in different clinics!

I would have preferred if the payment system could offer more methods rather than just Stripe. This might be something the developers can look into it.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much Giorgia! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! The idea for more payment providers is excellent! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

Carissa P.
Manager in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop!!!

Kommentare: The reporting functions are a game changer!

Pabau is intuitive, user friendly and packed with features. We have researched the top 10 practice software programs and it by FAR out ways all the rest. SO EXCITED

We are only in the early stages of use but so far have not found anything that we don't like or can't find a work around for.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: coreplus, Nookal und Cliniko

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: Our previous system was ok but we needed too many additional "add on's" in order to continue to grow our business and service our customers. Pabau is a one stop shop.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Cliniko

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: Pabau is innovative, intuitive, and will enable our business to continue to grow whilst creating a much better user experience for staff, clinicians and our clients.

Lisa H.
Nurse in UK

New User Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: as I’m new to Pabau and I have only scratched the surface but I already know that once i utilise all the functions (especially the marketing features) my business is going to grow so that I can do aesthetics full time.

I’ve tried several platforms for managing appointments, consent forms and clinic notes and i felt that they always lacked the marketing aspect. Pabau has everything under one platform and I especially like the client loyalty scheme as I’ve tried loyalty card which didn’t work as client were constantly loosing them to forgetting to bring them. I also like the marketing tool as i had always wanted to create a monthly news letter but didn’t know where to start. Looking forward to growing my business with Pabau.

I would be good if there were bite sized tutorials available on line to help set up the system and also to help clinics make the most of this amazing platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Forest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: A friend who uses Forest suggested i look at Pabau as she knows a lot of clinics who use it and said she thought it offered better value for money and she is considering switching.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much Lisa ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We also offer free webinar on multiple topics for the system, find these in Setup-Training and register!

Jadwiga S.
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM and scheduling system for physiotherapy clinics

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: With Pabau we have been able to focus on growing the business and stay in touch with our clients.

Easy integration with my business. The system provides good communication with my clients and saves me time.

Initially the marketing tools were not easy to use as I am not tech savvy, hoowever with the help of the friendly staff I am now able to use it with ease.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TM3

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: Excellent customer service, very friendly and helpful staff. Modern looking interface. A wide selection of features.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Carron S.
Founder in UK

Enabling Technology

We chose Pabau CRM software to enable our clinic to be 'paper free' as well as enhancing our patient experience with the automation of pre and post appointment information, follow-up reminders etc. Challenging during set-up to create all of the content for our clinic including consultations forms, pre and post aftercare information etc. Straightforward to use on a daily basis.

Set-up was challenging however the knowledge library is very useful for ongoing support.

Karen W.
Owner /Practitioner in UK

Clinic management

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: so far starting to work well

The clinic appointment platform is very good, as are the medical records form, But taking time to implement, finding some of the system a little complicated

taking time to get used to it, as a practitioner I find some of the software complicated

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: If No Reply

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: better software and patient record keeping

Zuvor genutzte Software: Fresha

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: i have been looking arond for a long time and it seemed the most professional

letzten Monat

Paul F.
Consultant Dermatologist in UK

Pabau 8 months in

Kommentare: I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!! Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Heydoc

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: Wanted more features, online booking, photo integration, etc

Zuvor genutzte Software: DGL Practice Manager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: More features. More development. Had seen a clinic using it which gave some confidence, then a positive demo.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Emma R.
Director in UK

Pabau Customer Service

Pabau offers excellent functionality from a sales and marketing perspective

It is a complicated system to set up. Pabau provide loads of tutorials but I feel that 1:1 set up support would have made for an easier integration.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iClinic

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: The support from Consentz was non-existent, especially during lockdown. It's also a very basic system so didn't help me grow my business in the same way as Pabau does

Zuvor genutzte Software: Consentz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: Didn't feel they had the same level of support as Pabau offered

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. We will offer you use to set up a free one on one training session with a Expert trainer!

Luz L.
Business Developer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software - good online training - quick online chat answers

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In general is good, quick online chat, great online training, system works well and covers a lot of areas needed to work.
It could definitely improve on the way the forms are set up, have more flexibility there. Another area of improvement is again the online chat, making answers more user friendly, not so much it based.
There are still some areas that need some twitching (forms flexibility / prescriptions not linking to inventory / Xero integration) but so far Pabau has showed that they do understand user needs and make sure they react to feedback, hence me doing this today.

The way the have been able to ensure that they users learn - the online trainings are really good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Customer support - it is not possible to talk to the developers and that means that customer services responses are fast but limited to repeating what the developers tell them in it terms that are little use to those with no it brains. I was having a problem with Xero integration and the answers I was getting were limited, it took a lot of research from my part to work out what they meant and how to make them work, still there is an error showing up and the answer I got was : "Despite all the errors and information you can see, the system will never sync a Bank Account code full stop." Not helpful at all, I am sure they could do better as I can imagine a lot of people asks these same questions. I could give you a document with the correct steps of how to do it now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eClinicalWorks

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde: pabau is a better software

Zuvor genutzte Software: ClinicSoftware.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: It seemed an overall better product

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! While you can't communicate directly to the developers at the moment there is a way for developers to see your ideas so please go to the community and post all ideas you have to improve the system there and the team will be able to review them! https://community.pabau.com/

Mark H.
FD in UK

Getting better......

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PracticePal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: We preferred the user interface and additional functionality of Pabau.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Barbara D.
Manager in UK
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The benefits of Pabau

Kommentare: The Pabau system allows us to carefully target our marketing, provide an excellent service to our patients and staff find the on-line training modules very helpful. Their customer support service is outstanding.

The Pabau system is uniquely positioned in the aesthetics industry to deliver an easy to use diary, marketing and accounting system.

When there are glitches in the system it seems to take ages to solve it and we never receive any discount for days that are affected

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Natalie N.
Aesthetic Nurse / clinic owner in UK

Excellent software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: pleased

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right. That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made! Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119

Daniel T.
Clinic owner in UK

Great clinic software overall

Kommentare: We are able to easily record clinical data with Pabau, and able to use the CRM function to gain an understanding of our patient demographics. The support is exceptional

Ease of use, functionality and useful marketing tools. Support team is very friendly and approachable. The software is feature-rich and the company continues to innovate and push the boundaries.

Lack of chat function to be able to communicate in real time with reception and other clinic rooms. This would be a great addition. Lack of integration with my preferred histology lab. The software has gone down a couple of times, which is a real problem as we rely so heavily on it for consent taking and clinical notes. Having a backup in place fro when these outages happen would be good.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much Daniel! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. If you have any ideas you want to share as you have mentioned do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Victoria R.
Nurse in UK

Webinar

Kommentare: I really want to be able to understand and use the features properly to full capacity but I don’t have the time

The features, service, security and patient management

Setting things up and can’t revert back when I make a mistake Figuring things out and seeing patients is very timely and complicated

Julie G.
Practice Manager in UK

Comprehensive logical system

Kommentare: Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Kirsty S.
Clinical Director in UK
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great customer care. I'm a night owl so even had replies from staff at 11pm which i was expecting the next day to answer questions. I wasn't pushed with a hard sell which was nice! Ive interacted with most staff as ive asked multiple questions daily as ive set the system up and always received a speedy helpful response. Very friendly, welcoming staff with great systemising and automation software!

I purchased this for when we reopen. I was considering taking a new member of staff on to do all the implementing and automation as well as stock control etc. all the bits I dont have time to do but purchased the software instead. It allows me to run reports at my own convenience. I enjoy that it ha content blocks on as i rent from various areas and I dont want them to access my performance and cash flow etc yet they can still book in my clients. Im very visual and so is this program you can simple colour code, add clients and staff photos etc.

Its a little tricky to use at first but easy to learn. I am an android fan as ive had to purchase an ipad for clients journeys etc which was a pain so that i can use the app,

Maria P.
RGN INP in UK

Leader in clinic software

Kommentare: The staff are always willing to help, my experience has been mixed when it’s working it’s excellent but when there are hiccups is disastrous (more the fact that we can’t work without it). I would describe it as a love hate relationship.

I like how I can manage the day to day running of the clinic having all the tools and technology at the touch of a button. I also like how visual the software is making it user friendly.

I find the set up very technical which is frustrating because I could get so much more from PABAU. I have been with PABAU since its infant years and there has been numerous updates which we just can’t keep up with. It would be good to speak to someone as email communication is not always desirable.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you. We also do phone calls so feel free to request one if you need to! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Craig R.
Marketer in UK
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

evolving

Kommentare: Making clinic operations smooth and efficient

Constantly evolving, improving, and adding features to make the operation of a clinic as easy and efficient as possible

Email storage issues would like to cc all customer incoming emails for easier storage and retrieval

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau: access to support

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much Craig! We are constantly welcoming new ideas for improvements so feel free to take this idea and post it on our community page https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review it! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Mo A.
Managing Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive yet simple to use

Kommentare: All good.

Pabau software covers absolutely all our needs for a medical spa. We feel fortunate to have found a software that covers our requirements and more. As our business grows we find the software even more helpful to keep on top of bookings and medical records.

The software is good, no complaints but it would be nice to be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone when we have a problem and don't understand anything so that they can talk us through it.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Mo Thanks for taking the time to leave us the very positive review that you have. In regards to picking up the phone, if you reach out on live chat and request a call, my team have been trained to immediately put in a call when requested. Although we withdrew inbound telephone support, we knew that some people prefer to speak on the phone, so the guys know its an expectation to call as soon as someone requests it. If you ever struggle to get through or get a callback, please email petar@pabau.com our head of support and let him know. Kane

Hrafnkell T.
Doctor in UK

The best in market

Kommentare: Very positive and we plan to stay with them long-term.

Pabau has more functionality and flexibility than any other similar product on the market I know of. The customer support is instantaneous through messaging or phone - we always get instant help if we have any issues and the team are polite and try their best every time. The program is also in constant development and Pabau listens and reacts well to development requests, when needed.

The marketing and retargeting aspect of the software can be developed more, but has come on leaps and bounds this past year or so. It is now a very powerful tool for this purpose as well as all it's other great functionality.

Jenna D.
Marketing Manager in UK
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New to Pabau

Kommentare: So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

- Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop - Access to regular software training - Extremely efficient support team

The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions. As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful! It will also have an improved reporting function! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. https://community.pabau.com/ We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings. We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!