Über Pabau

Pabau ist eine vollständige Praxisverwaltungsanwendung, die von Hunderten von medizinischen Fachkräften in Großbritannien verwendet wird. Verwalte Zeitpläne, Behandlungen.

Erfahre mehr über Pabau

Fully integrated product with excellent support.

Can be difficult to use, and complicated to set up.

Bewertungen zu Pabau

Pabau hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 395 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pabau bereits verwendet?

Bernardo
Bernardo
Founder & CEO in Spanien
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommendable software for clinics and groups of clinics

Kommentare: Superb

The specific reason for which I selected Pabau is that it has an excellent scheduling feature for multi clinic operations. This was an essential feature for me and is working flawlessly. After that, the training is excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been spectacular to help us get into the software.

So far nothing really; I would make the CRM section a bit more comprehensive, nevertheless, as we can customise it, it is not an issue at all.

Emma
Founder in UK

Pabau Support

Kommentare: I’ve personally been very pleased with the support. Generally issues are resolved quickly.

The ability to market to clients based on treatment criteria & the reporting function is excellent

Setting up templates isn’t straightforward if you’re used to using Windows

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review Emma - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review. Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com regarding templates and remember you can book 121 success meetings who can help you do this here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us For anyone else considering Phorest - check here https://pabau.com/compare/phorest/

Ruth
Owner in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impossible to set the system up and no access to support

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: pretty shady so far. They took my existing customer data quickly but since then I can't get up and running on a system that I am being charged for.

I loved the demo and it appeared to do everything I wanted but there are some serious concerns at this stage. 1. So far the company has charged me over £600 and cannot supply a VAT invoice. 2. I have been trying to access support all week and no one has been able to resolve the issue. 3. The dashboard is different to the video learning films 4. When I signed up I said that I wanted access to support staff to help me configure it. So far there is no response.

It seems shady. You have no idea where the staff are located - they work weird hours and the answers I have which are genuine support questions are not being answered. I can't even get a call booked in which was part of the "GOLD" onboarding package I signed up to.

letzten Monat

Hi Ruth, Kane here, the guy you had a meeting with last week. I must say I am dissapointed to see your review which has subsequently caused other people not to proceed with the software, when in fact, the team have been on hand to help you - and the main issue was your own router was blocking access to the terminal. I checked the onboaridng with the Onboarding manager and the emails that you have been sent would have contained all the links you needed to book in with our team at the relevant time. In a world where reviews mean to much, I do think to be called shady is not a fair especially as you had not completed the academy which is requested. As I said to you last week, my team are at your full disposal to get setup, and hopefully you will be able to leave a more considered review when you have completed the onboarding and are fully setup. I should also note VAT invoices are always available on request, if you email office@pabau.com they will resend it. Kane

Allan
Medical Aesthetics in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This is going to be awesome!

Definitely worth getting on board with P2; despite the teething issues and occasional bugs (which the support team are always aiming to help with) the overall functionality is going to be amazing 🤩

Some areas remain in development in Pabau 2 but on the whole having a positive experience

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review Allan - I know you are a great user of our system and we value you as a client. Make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us For anyone else considering switching from Clinko - check out https://pabau.com/compare/cliniko/

Roshan
Doctor liaison in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best System for healthcare

Kommentare: 10/10 - Pabau has been super helpful with our clinic

Pabau is very easy to operate and we have everything in one place from patient documents to invoicing/Billing and scheduling. I have been working in healthcare for such a long period of time and Pabau is the best system I have used to far.

I honestly can not find any con in pabau .

letzten Monat

Thanks for the super review Roshan - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review. Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

Charley
Doctor liaison in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most advanced Clinical software!

I love that Pabau keeps all patient data in one place and it is so easy to track patient progress and GDPR notes.

Pabau is an amazing tool and it is always updating for the best patient journey we can provide

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review Charley - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review. Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

Joe
Clinic manager in UK
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Danu review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like how easy it is to use - and like the success call which helps [sensitive content hidden]

Pricing is a little high for what we need it for now. We are a start up I think Pabau is really suits towards more established clinics

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review - we are happy to have you on-board. You can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us For anyone else considering switching from ANS - you can find out why we are better here:- https://pabau.com/compare/aesthetic-nurse-software/

Rawinder
Administrative in UK

Pabau Implementation

Ease of use, multiple features, especially marketing, Xero and Stripe. Do not need much 3rd party software. Its mostly here.

We need a functionality to allow clients to upload documents beyond the forms we send. Hopefully, this will come out soon, as we have suggested this as a required feature. Also, there are certain confirmations that we need clients to affirm on booking, there is no functionality to allow extra beyond confirming T&C's. This is also something Pabau is looking at doing for us.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review Rawinder - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review. Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

Shanthi
Front Desk in Indien

Review of Pabau CRM

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pabau has been excellent

The best is the Calendar feature, followed by the ease of accessing multiple pages from the Calendar itself.

PRescription feature Birthday templates need to be fancy

Conor
Pharmacist in UK

Pabau for medical appointments

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The calendar is really easy to view and see availability for appointments, schedules are easy to set up for staff.

Can sometimes be a little slow when trying to book in appointment, need to refresh or log out and back in.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review - we are happy to have you on-board. Regarding the speed, you will be pleased to know we are currently implementing some major speed improvements, so in the odd occasion it has been running a little slow, these will soon be as fast as all the other pages! Please ask anyone else in your team to also receive an honest review of the system and we will credit them with 1000 SMS credits, just let customercare@pabau.com know they have left it! You can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

Luisa
Aesthetic Nurse in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system for medi clinics with updated features all the time.

I like the team behind it they have always been very helpful and responsive. The technology is always improving and I have seen massive improvements in the last year or so which has benefited my business immensely. The training webinars they have are amazing!

Some features are more difficult to get to grips with or don’t work as well as planned. Mostly integrations.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Luisa! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Barbara
Manager in UK
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The benefits of Pabau

Kommentare: The Pabau system allows us to carefully target our marketing, provide an excellent service to our patients and staff find the on-line training modules very helpful. Their customer support service is outstanding.

The Pabau system is uniquely positioned in the aesthetics industry to deliver an easy to use diary, marketing and accounting system.

When there are glitches in the system it seems to take ages to solve it and we never receive any discount for days that are affected

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Michelle
Director in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pabau is the way forward

Kommentare: Exceptional product and exceptional service

It’s easy to use, functions well and support is extremely good.

There is nothing I don’t like about Pabau as it’s exactly what we need for our clinic

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Yogeeta
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, excellent professional CRM

Pabau has been critical is keeping efficiency of processes, patient scheduling, physician management, stock, leads and reporting. We continue to find more features and aspects of the system to help our business and continue the automation and management.

The reporting layout can be clunky and take some decoding at times.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Yogeeta! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Karen
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's exactly what we were looking for

Kommentare: Pabau customer service is fantastic. It has reduced a lot of stress for us.
I

This software allows us to hold a patient record system similar to Primary Care NHS software. We are able to take bookings online through our website and communicate with our patients easily.

You need training in order to use this system efficiently. Without training and the help of the Pabau team, you will struggle.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Karen! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/ We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email maria@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Luz
Business Developer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software - good online training - quick online chat answers

Kommentare: In general is good, quick online chat, great online training, system works well and covers a lot of areas needed to work.
It could definitely improve on the way the forms are set up, have more flexibility there. Another area of improvement is again the online chat, making answers more user friendly, not so much it based.
There are still some areas that need some twitching (forms flexibility / prescriptions not linking to inventory / Xero integration) but so far Pabau has showed that they do understand user needs and make sure they react to feedback, hence me doing this today.

The way the have been able to ensure that they users learn - the online trainings are really good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Customer support - it is not possible to talk to the developers and that means that customer services responses are fast but limited to repeating what the developers tell them in it terms that are little use to those with no it brains. I was having a problem with Xero integration and the answers I was getting were limited, it took a lot of research from my part to work out what they meant and how to make them work, still there is an error showing up and the answer I got was : "Despite all the errors and information you can see, the system will never sync a Bank Account code full stop." Not helpful at all, I am sure they could do better as I can imagine a lot of people asks these same questions. I could give you a document with the correct steps of how to do it now.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! While you can't communicate directly to the developers at the moment there is a way for developers to see your ideas so please go to the community and post all ideas you have to improve the system there and the team will be able to review them! https://community.pabau.com/

Louisa
Clinic manager in UK

Elixir skin clinic review

Kommentare: Very stressful and a very poor experience. We are looking to switch to another system.

When it works it can be helpful and is better than a written diary

It is very very buggy, regularly doesn’t work, patients disappear, cannot be booked in, devices don’t connect together so different appointments appear on different devices. Calendar and/ or journey regularly fail to show on iPads. Customer service, while replies are speedy we are repeatedly told it isn’t an issue on pabaus end when it clearly is. We never ever receive an apology for serious issues which cause massive problems in clinic and we are often asked to manually correct things our end which are the fault of the system from your end. Why should we create errors that have occurred within the system that we have no control over.

Antwort von Pabau

Hi Louisa As you can see from the many 5 star reviews we have below, we are proud of our system and how it has helped many businesses who are using it to its potential. I have reviewed the conversations you have had with support, and feel your ratings of 1/5 are not reflective of the support that you have received. We want all of our clients to be happy with the system, and I would be more than happy to send down one of our UK trainers to spend the day with you, free of charge to go through any workflow issues that you guys are having, as, as you can see below, when the system is well used generally people are very happy with it. Please feel free to reach out to alex@pabau.com and he will arrange our on-site trainer to come and talk through any issues you have and hopefully we can get your opinion on the system changed quickly as there is nothing more that we want than you to be happy with it. Best wishes Kane

Sue

Problems, problems, problems

Kommentare: I have been using Pabau now for 8 months as I wanted a system that was mobile and would offer me a paper free environment. Pabau promised so much but has so far under-delivered. The main desktop version is fine for booking appointments and creating invoices but using the database for marketing within Pabau is not good. The mobile app is useless. I am constantly contact support because one thing or another fails to work. In the past 8 months I have had problems on a weekly basis. I am now unable to upload photographs onto patient notes and the app constantly freezes and crashes. I also wanted a reliable way of creating digital consent forms. This is currently working fine. The support guys are friendly but they are rarely able to sort out any problems. Instead they just report the problem to the developers. After 8 months of problems I am almost at the end of my tether. I often wish I had stayed with my old cloud based system. Clinic Office may not have offered all the fancy advantages, but it was a stable system and it was reliable. In 3 years I think I only had to report a problem once or twice and the problem was dealt with there and then. I will stick with Pabau a while longer because it is too stressful to change software again and if Pabau finally sort out these ongoing problems I will happily come back and update my review but at the moment, I only give it 2 stars.

Offers a lot of functions

It is unstable and a lot of the functions either do not work or keep crashing the programme.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for the review Sue! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to alive Demo so you can see what it offers. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119 We have also launched Advanced Marketing so do reach out to us to see about using this powerful marketing tool if you need a boost there. As we are the process of building Pabau form the ground up to be a more reliable and faster system please fell free to post any ideas you have in the community forum. https://community.pabau.com/

Luke
Podiatrist / Partner in UK

Fantastic Software when it works

Kommentare: Well thought out software which tackles almost all of our requirements. However, very frustrating that there are new major issues on a weekly and almost daily basis. Without these constant issues this software would be unbeatable. As it stands, I am currently looking into possible alternative software providers.

The features are great and plentiful. Really well thought out software. Easy to use and it’s great that its accessible on multiple devices in multiple locations. Functionality that other software does not have.

Software constantly has issues, features regularly don’t work. Integrated payment system has issues and has lost us income. Online booking system has had issues. Issues between patients accessing information dependant on what device they are using.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for the review Luke. Sorry to hear you have has this difficulty with the system. We are always upgrading our system and keeping up to date with the newest payment and security technologies. Juts this year we have introduced Apple and Google pay to make your Online Booking even more effective. We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. Do reach out to us on the live chat so we can discuss how you can continue using the system to further help you on! I am also offering you free one on one training with one of our training experts! Do contact us and we can set this up!

Kirsty
Clinical Director in UK
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: Great customer care. I'm a night owl so even had replies from staff at 11pm which i was expecting the next day to answer questions. I wasn't pushed with a hard sell which was nice! Ive interacted with most staff as ive asked multiple questions daily as ive set the system up and always received a speedy helpful response. Very friendly, welcoming staff with great systemising and automation software!

I purchased this for when we reopen. I was considering taking a new member of staff on to do all the implementing and automation as well as stock control etc. all the bits I dont have time to do but purchased the software instead. It allows me to run reports at my own convenience. I enjoy that it ha content blocks on as i rent from various areas and I dont want them to access my performance and cash flow etc yet they can still book in my clients. Im very visual and so is this program you can simple colour code, add clients and staff photos etc.

Its a little tricky to use at first but easy to learn. I am an android fan as ive had to purchase an ipad for clients journeys etc which was a pain so that i can use the app,

Maria
RGN INP in UK

Leader in clinic software

Kommentare: The staff are always willing to help, my experience has been mixed when it’s working it’s excellent but when there are hiccups is disastrous (more the fact that we can’t work without it). I would describe it as a love hate relationship.

I like how I can manage the day to day running of the clinic having all the tools and technology at the touch of a button. I also like how visual the software is making it user friendly.

I find the set up very technical which is frustrating because I could get so much more from PABAU. I have been with PABAU since its infant years and there has been numerous updates which we just can’t keep up with. It would be good to speak to someone as email communication is not always desirable.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you. We also do phone calls so feel free to request one if you need to! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Hrafnkell
Doctor in UK

The best in market

Kommentare: Very positive and we plan to stay with them long-term.

Pabau has more functionality and flexibility than any other similar product on the market I know of. The customer support is instantaneous through messaging or phone - we always get instant help if we have any issues and the team are polite and try their best every time. The program is also in constant development and Pabau listens and reacts well to development requests, when needed.

The marketing and retargeting aspect of the software can be developed more, but has come on leaps and bounds this past year or so. It is now a very powerful tool for this purpose as well as all it's other great functionality.

Beatrice
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Lacking US support

Kommentare: I don’t know how the UK is but I can tell you that they are really lacking support for US users. I love all the features but ever since they move to a newer version everything is not working smoothly. I am seeing so many technical errors and I can’t even talk to a person. I have to email back and forth not getting any solution from them. I have to figure out everything myself. I just want to cry with business being so busy and now I have to worry about this. I don’t even know where to start but there’s 100 things that’s now working right. So embarrassing for the clients. Email is not working. Invoice is not working. Services is not working properly. To name e few! I was content and happy with Pabau classic and pabau 2 looks pretty good but there’s just too many things not working right.

They have all the features you could ever need for a successful medspa

The support here in US is so bad. Ever since they upgraded to pabau 2 there’s too many technical issues and I can’t get ahold of them

Natalie
Clinic Manager in UK

PABAU Review

Kommentare: We have found that we can integrate Go Cardless which we are yet to do and hope that this will help the Clinic run more smoothly.

It's easy to use once everything has been set up. I am not very techym but I have managed to do most of the tasks on this system. I would like to have the time to learn more of its functionality so have found the webinars really helpful.

I believe our Doctor that uses the system would like the photo section improved.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. We are planning to have new and improved the new Pabau 2 and photos will be part of that. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Elizabeth
Nurse Practitioner in USA

Pabau EMR Review

Kommentare: Excellent system, Excellent response time. The recorded Zoom training videos are extremely helpful to go back and re watch them later.

I purchased this product for my med spa recently and find that its one of the best I have seen. Its easy to use and customer service through the entire set up has been excellent. I am located in the United States and they have done a fantastic job at making adjustments to accommodate the United States medical system and requirements. I would highly recommended this system. Cost is fair and this program has many features included that others companies seem to charge extra for. I have used many EMR programs in a variety of settings as a healthcare provider and this one is at the top of the list! Great job Pabau!

The only issue I had at first were some of the forms needed to be adjusted to put the date of birth and year in the order we use in the states as compared to UK. My issues were quickly resolved when I discovered them in the system.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review Elizabeth - I know you are a great user of our system and we value you as a client. Make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us