Über CRM Analytics

Business-Intelligence-Software von Salesforce.com. Untersuche alle Daten, erhalte sofort Antworten und arbeite im Team.

Erfahre mehr über CRM Analytics

Easy to configure for the business needs. Easy to use on a daily basis.

It's a bit tough to pick up the logic at the beginning when you first use it.

Bewertungen zu CRM Analytics

CRM Analytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CRM Analytics bereits verwendet?

Jovana
Jovana
Customer Success Analyst in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Salesforce software makes your daily work easier.

Kommentare: I use this software to report daily work and tasks and to keep everything in the company's database, so it is easy to find and follow up later.

The Salesforce software makes my daily reporting sorted and easy to find. It keeps me updated and it makes my daily tasks easy to follow up.

The Software is very easy to use. I did not notice any problems so far.

Shivam
Shivam
Sr. Business Development Consultant in Indien

CRM Analytics for sales analysis

CRM analytics provides goods insights and add good value to business

CRM Analytics is expensive for small and medium enterprises.

Craig
Small Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

All-in-One Analytics Platform

Kommentare: As long as data integrations and some past experience using Salesforce Analytics Cloud is there, I find this tool super helpful in retargeting customers who are engaged with my marketing campaigns but need an extra nudge to buy my apparel items. Additionally, analyzing the retargeting campaigns on an ongoing basis and after they have concluded helps me use those clusters of customers for other ads I want to run in the future for a different but related items, categories or brands. If there is more technical support and training available for non-premium users, we should see a growth in value of Salesforce Analytics Cloud.

I used Salesforce Analytics Cloud to analyze impact of my marketing campaigns on customer journeys. After I connected Google Analytics to Salesforce, I was able to see the data flow between the tow systems. I then created custom audiences in Google Analytics using the criteria of customers who engaged with marketing campaigns, added items to cart but didn't purchase them. Once the destination of Salesforce was added, I was able to execute campaigns against those audiences. These re-targeting ads helped reduce cart abandonments and increase conversion rates. Because of data integration and re-targeting capabilities, I could leverage Salesforce Analytics Cloud to improve sales from customers who were interested in purchasing my apparel items. This data driven strategy drove high ROI for my business.

Setting up integration between Salesforce Analytics Cloud and business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy needs development resources. There is a learning curve for users who have not used Salesforce before. Example: data extensions, APIs, etc. need to be configured according to Salesforce requirements. Coding knowledge is needed to maximize potential of data connectors. If password is forgotten, there is a long process to reset it which sometimes may involve working with Salesforce administrator or tech support. If tools like Datorama are used, integration is easier but then clients have to spend extra money to get access to those add-ons. So, premium support and integration costs are high.

Ankit
Ankit
Senior Consultant in Indien

Great analytics platform from Salesforce

Kommentare: CRM Analytics has a several customization options for visual analytics that are being used to server our clients. It is a huge plus that it can integrate the Salesforce products really well. So, if you have a Salesforce stack then this product will be an added advantage for analytics and get insights to the datasets.

1. The platform is easy to use2. You can view the data on the tool itself and can make minor formatting changes over the cloud itself3. Connectivity to other systems is an add-on4. Several customization options for reporting

1. It can take sometime to understand the UI of the tool2. Bit expensive and takes time to build the report

Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but has hurdles too

Kommentare: Quite easy to use for the end user, could do with some improvements but is a good tool all in all

It helps out your data into a visual point which helps to track news business as well as existing quotes. It links to external applications which is helpful

The views can be limited sometimes so may not be able to entirely personalize the way you want to use it. You need coding knowledge in order to be able to maneuver or change things which makes it tough

Nehal
Nehal
Software Tester in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Analytics platform for everyone under one roof!

1. We are using it to create dashboard by integrating Salesforce CRM 2. We are also using SQAL and SQL queries to create dashboards 3. Salesforce Analytics Cloud - we call it Wave Analytics creates beautiful dashboards

1. This is a web os platform so you will need internet connection to access it 2. Can expect more functionalities compared to other reporting tools i.e. integration with other data connectors

Juan
Juan
Sales Manager in Peru
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Game changer

Kommentare: We are very happy with the software, because we were able to make a leap in terms of productivity and data reading.

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use. Also, it is very user friendly even for people who are not familiar with this kind of products. Finally the integration with other apps is clean.

Maybe the softwear needs to integrate more updates.

Long
Long
Salesforce Admin in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great BI tool if you know SAQL

Kommentare: we use wave analytics to product sales and service dashboards

Produces great-looking dashboards that work within salesforce enviroment

difficult to create dashboard with out a good understanding of sql and sqal

Edgar
Edgar
Director in Peru
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way for customer analytics

Kommentare: Do more with less effort.

User friendly and very powerful tool for customer analytics.

Maybe it could improve mobile experience.

Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SalesForce

I am able to share our POD's KPI report with my team.

It is not updated often enough for next month.

Mark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Using Sales force

Kommentare: If you need the best CRM, with the most tools and features, this is the CRM to get, bottom line. The analytics it tells you can really help yourself, your company and your team too

I was a user of Sales Force while working for a larger company. Many of the features were set up by the company, and these tools and features were quite robust. The sales function tools help you keep track of closed sales, opportunities and events meetings and potential leads. Plus you can customize reports to help you determine your success rate and areas to help you grow your business.

I think that due to this CRM being the leader in this space, that it also comes with many many tools and features, which at times can be a little overwhelming. (Although many good trainings on using this software are also available to help).

Anonymer Rezensent

データ加工や可視化、自動化、機械学習モデルの作成までカバーするBIツールの最高峰

Kommentare: これまで多くBIツールを活用してきましたが、これだけすべての機能において質が高いツールは、これ以上がないといっても過言ではありません。BIツールを検討する方全てにおすすめしたい至極の一品です。

・ダッシュボードの作成は操作しやすく、コンテナ機能も備えているため、開発と改修どちらにも有利・動的ダッシュボードなのに、ダッシュボードの挙動が速い・保持できるデータ量が多い・GUIでカスタマイズできるダッシュボードとグラフの設計が細かく、豊富・全体的にGUIが見やすく、作業負荷が小さい・GUIで前処理を簡便に行うことができる・AutoMLをアドオンでつけることができ、そこで返された結果をダッシュボードでそのまま可視化することができる。ツール間の移動がなく、ストレスフル

・前処理は基本的にGUIをベースとしているので、コードベースでアップロードや改修ができない・ダッシュボードとETLにはゴミ箱機能やバージョン管理ができない(コピーを作成するしかない)ので、バックアップ用のアプリケーションを作成することが望ましい・日本語でも英語でもインターネット記事が少なく、公式のドキュメントやコミュニティに頼るしかない。

Gabriel
System maintenance team lead in Panama
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Salesforce a great option but may show some issues on the long run

Kommentare: We have our ups and down, its does the job really good but has make me pass for bad situations with oldest report to track them on this system.

The dashboard options. Reports available to use. KPI performance monitor. Integration with different tools.

Search options can be painful with some required values for my job. Attachments of critical information can be lost if a lot of time has passed since opening a case/report.

Erika
Sales in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales Force review

Kommentare: Salesforce Analytics reminds be to contact clients that I haven't reached out to in a while and also it is a great tool to look at what cleint did previously and keeps my buisness fresh,

I use the analytics daily to keep up with my buisness, it reminds me when i haven't spoken to clients. The Dashboard is something I use daily, and it is very user friendly and easy to keep up with my buissness.

Overall I am exteremly happy with Salesforcea and all of the Analytics it provides to make my business easier.

Sophia
Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful software

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a good experience with Salesforce. The software has streamlined processes in our organization.

Product is easy to use and has the option for a lot of different functionality. Reports are helpful and the chatter function is great to have as a cross-check feature.

It takes me 5-10 tries to login to the software every day. I enter the same username/pw but I have to click login multiple times before I can actually get in.

Nicole
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nicole's review

Kommentare: I love the software and use it daily. It is so simple to utilize and honestly I can't picture myself continuing to work without it anymore.

I love how user friendly this is as you can customize the software to your liking and understanding and things are easily accessible.

I would love to have more power on customizing the software as it can be complicated to give instructions to another person to do so for me.

Andrea
Designer in UK
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce review

Kommentare: Great tools for sales as well for building up your leads with a lot of functions linked with the phone.

The effectiveness in organizing the leads and the contracts sent to the accounts -as soon as they click through by e-mail everything is done

I wouldn’t call cons , it a very complex software because the wide functionality you can deploy- you have to study in order to make the most of it!

Samantha
Account Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce

Kommentare: Keeping tabs on all of my accounts, as well as future pipelines with ease.

Ease of use, easy to navigate, in addition to the data that Salesforce is able to bring to the table + additional widgets.

Because of the layers of data and reporting, some areas are difficult to get to without clicking multiple times/multiple tabs.

Kevin
Consultant in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform for Amazing Analytics

Amazing visual experience for your data. Users find it so much easier to use and view data as well, which allow them to drive their performance in the right directions. The visualization of data not just from salesforce but also from outside systems is a huge plus as well, as now we can see all of our data in one place.

It is a heavy lift to implement and at first it can take a little bit of time to understand what you are looking at. But once it clicks it is off to the races.

hollie
associate in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with the software.

Kommentare: This has been by far a very good experience and will continue to be I am sure of that!

I really like how easy it is to use. I use this every single day for my job. I literally sign inn and boom its straight to work. I rarely have an issue. Honestly in the beginning there were a few like usual but now there are non. This has to be on of the easiest and most organized platform I have used.

Like I said there were issues in the beginning but they were sign inn issues. It really had nothing to do with the platform itself. We were all just having issues with remembering our passwords that's all haha!

Donny
CALIBRATION/ROBOTICS TECHNICAL SPECIALIST in USA
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales force Analytics Cloud has unresolved issues

Kommentare: Needs the bugs fixed

Sales force Analytics Cloud has an easy to use dashboard.

Sales force Analytics Cloud has many unresolved issues. After spending many hours working some of my data will have just disappeared or possibly ended up in someone else's account in the company.

Brittany
District Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Does the job!

Kommentare: Good but have not explored other options to know different

Reporting and analytics mostly easy to customize and generate reporting but could be more intelligent with categories.

Time taken to load each page snd lack of abundant categories to drill down into. Better dashboard as well.

Tom
sales rep in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SF review

Kommentare: overall experience has been great. It feels like there are unlimited things you can do with Salesforce.

i love how so much information about contacts, leads, accounts can be stored in one holistic software.

salesforce is a great too and i cant really say anything bad about it but if I had to pick I would say that its frustrating how there are 2 different types of Salesforce: lightning and regular.

Aleksandrs
Business Analyst in UK
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce is a very powerful tool

Kommentare: I was really impressed as a user by this software and it was a great tool for our business sales analysis

Easy to configure for the business needs easy to use on a daily basis training is relatively easy as well a good support service allows integrations via open APIs

can be tricky to understand the configuration and what needs to be updated in order to use the same values in all modules

Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Analytics is great, as long as your data is in Salesforce.

Kommentare: Expensive and there is always a hitch with Salesforce, but we are getting our money's worth and happy with the analytics we have built.

Any Salesforce plug-in to your implementation is a benefit, and this is a great one. As long as your data is in Salesforce, you have ample tools to run analytics and build reports.

We have a lot of data NOT in Salesforce, so have to use a third party tool to analyze that data separately. We are looking into Einstein, as they say you can use both external and internal data.