The best hotel management software with which I have worked.

Bewertet am 13.1.2015
Tony B.
Gastgewerbe

Vorteile: It is difficult to name one thing because there are so many pluses. Having been exposed to nearly every possible property management program on the market over the past 10 years in the industry, I can say this is the best program with which I have worked. It has a simplicity that makes it very intuitive, while remaining comprehensive in terms of functionality. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more user-friendly product with this much depth.

Nachteile: There are no 'cons' with this program, because when one has arisen, it has been resolved quickly, and it is in this where you find InnTender's greatest strength: their service.

Great product, great price, great support

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Michael C.
Director of Physical Plant
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer suport has been great helping us with setup and questions we had along the way.

Superior in every way!

Bewertet am 25.8.2017
Dini M.
Project coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reduced cost and ability to make more sales through different channels and directly from our site.

Vorteile: Really intuitive, flexible and easy to use. We changed from market leader in Finland and never had to regret in any part. Superior in use, features and pricing. Really good and kind customer service. Inntender helped us also to reduce cost and made us more profitable. Now also in Finnish!!!

Nachteile: Inntender was quite hard to find. So far nothing to complain about this. Everything goes smoothly...!

InnTender Cloud Based Property Management System (PMS) Hospitality

Bewertet am 7.1.2015
Roger R.

Vorteile: The screens are amazing. It's easy to use. The reports are incredible. The housekeeping and maintenance app is a great tool. The reservation widget will revolutionize the business. There are no more weeks of training before an employee can be sent to the front desk. It takes just minutes to train an employee.
They also have incredible customer service. The snap feature for highlighting any report, any screen that you have a question on is super cool!

Nachteile: Compared to other PMS Systems, I'm still evaluating and comparing.

Best I've found...

Bewertet am 9.6.2015
Hank W.
General Manager

Kommentare: I began due diligence earlier this year after taking over a hotel with an antiquated Property Management System. As I searched, InnTender quickly rose to the top; and, I can say (happily) after installing the program that it came as promised. We have, now, been on the program for 3 months and we love it. It is the easiest program to train staff to use; yet, it is robust enough to provide all the information I need to run a turn-around property. The most impressive thing, for me, has been the EXCEPTIONAL support we've received after installing. I had real concerns that they would make the sale and we'd be left hanging with a lame help desk. Fortunately, my fears were unfounded. They have been GREAT!!!

Excellent software, very user friendly and great customer service

Bewertet am 2.2.2016
Lisa F.
Resort Manager

Kommentare: InnTender made it very easy for myself and my management team to work simultaneously training and updating daily information for guests from satellite offices in 2 countries, the software is easy to navigate and the sales training was very thorough. The customer service is fantastic and they are always quick to respond with requests, questions and data. InnTender is user friendly backed with solid reporting and customized modifications. I highly recommend this software company for hoteliers, rental companies or resorts world wide.

They are our partners

Bewertet am 2.2.2016
Luis C.
Director of Business Development

Kommentare: They are more then the only software provider for us - they are our partners. They have excellent customer service, support and easy training modules. The best is they always work to improve the PMS and customer experience. Thanks for all your support InnTender Team!

Best PMS available!!

Bewertet am 20.10.2015
Amanda V.

Kommentare: Our company has switched from a larger brand PMS to InnTender and the switch has by far been one of the best choices our company has made! Customer Service is very helpful and even have training tool to help.