Great value for money multi-channel stock management solution.

Bewertet am 28.2.2017
Daniel L.

Kommentare: Having sold on Ebay for around 18 months, I wanted to expand my sales to Amazon. On attempting to do so, it quickly became apparent that manually managing a single pool of stock across multiple channels was going to be an impossible task. Looking for a multi-channel stock management solution, I discovered Expandly, along with a few other alternatives, but decided to give Expandly a trial due to its favourable pricing structure around a third of the cost of its closest competitor. As expected, the initial implementation wasn't totally trouble-free, but the support received from Expandly was second-to-none. I was given a single point of contact to liaise with, which meant that the support agent was always up-to-date with my previous support history and was able to supply me with regular updates, keeping me informed about the progress of my issues. Having now successfully implemented the system, I am happy with its performance and it is now an integral part of my trading infrastructure. If you are looking for a low-cost multi-channel stock management solution, I would definitely recommend Epandly for the task.

Vorteile: Value for money. Great technical support.

Nachteile: Feels like a "work in progress" at times, but bugs are quick to be resolved.

Highly recommended

Bewertet am 29.1.2016
Melanie B.

Kommentare: I have a small craft business in a bricks and mortar shop in Norfolk. To stay in our current shop we need to expand online, but how do we keep stock of all our items in store and online?
That is where Expandly comes in. Expandly keeps account of our stock in the shop through Shopify, we then sell on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy and our own website. We can sell on all platforms and Expandly takes care of the inventory across them all.
The support from this company is fantastic, quick and thorough
Couldn't recommend them enough.

Avoid them! False advertising - a lot of limitation.

Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Pawel C.

Kommentare: Do not even touch this system.
A lot of limitations, totally rip off.
Multiple warehouses do not exist - just false advertising.
Totally waist of time. System should save the time but to be fair, all help from support is: create more job and spend more time - what the point?
All is nice before you sign the contract after that - you will be ignored. I've tried many of the system but this one is the worst one. If you need more info send me email and I'll provide all details, just think twice before start work with them.

Vorteile: false advertising - a lot of limitation

Nachteile: price