Über Gorilla Expense

Gorilla Expense hat zum Ziel die Ausgabenabrechnungen und Arbeitszeittabellen zu vereinfachen.

Erfahre mehr über Gorilla Expense

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Gorilla Expense bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mike A.
Mike A.
Operations Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Expense Tool

Kommentare: Great tool, very fast and accurate

The ease of using! The entire process is user friendly

Nothing, very easy to use. Can complete via mobile phone or desktop which makes processing and submitting report remote great.

Eric D.
Tech engineer in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good app, can be slightly improved

Kommentare: Goog experience in general

Very user friendly, easy to understand. Can reuse some previous data, which is time saving

Should be able to search everywhere in the fields by project name, instead of only by alphanumerical order. Also, the app permit sometimes uses for time sheets, but sometimes (like today), only expenses and reports are available. Also, is it possible to add a feature to enable a copy an already approved expense to create a new one, like cell expenses that is coming back every month?

Alice M.
Senior Auditor in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software/App Does the job without overkill

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use it weekly and I am always happy with it.

Like that I can get my receipts electronically entered

That the app can be a little unreliable on occasion

Bin D.
school psychologist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Not user-friendly

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fair.

We could submit applications through both website and apps, I guess.

As an employee, I used the website, instead of its app, to file applications for expense reimbursement. I used about two to three times a year. I found it not user-friendly. It usually took an hour or longer for me to file the application for reimbursement because the receipt I submitted has to be in certain format (I don't remember which one it is required) and I could not upload the invoice I received (e.g., Amazon). The instruction was not helpful either. This being said, this feedback is based on my experience using website. not app.

letztes Jahr

Hey Bin, If you continue to have issues with Amazon receipt, please write to us at support@gorillaexpense.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks

Laura H.
accounting supervisor in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Making a move to be paperless

Kommentare: Overall we've been pleased with Gorilla and have always had great customer service in helping when we've needed it for technical issues. The slowdown of having to wait for a screen to catch up once saved button is hit is a bit frustrating.

We like the ease of taking pics of receipts instead of having to hang on to them. Users can code the transactions right away and not have to hold on to the receipt or worry about losing it or forgetting what it was for.

Transitions between screens tend to be very slow when saving transaction info.

Mini N.
SLP in USA

Good tool for employers

Kommentare: A 3/5 overall

It's a good tool for employers to track employee reimbursements and pay them accurately. Its helps employers to set limits and make sure only the set amount is utilized. For an employee it's easy to track how much is spent and what the remaining amount is available to reimburse.

It's slightly complicated if you are a newbie or not a frequent user. I found it difficult to navigate the whole process since it involves multiple steps such as saving, choosing, submitting, which can be a hassle ending up only with the partial process. I wish there was a das board to quickly look and get an idea of what is available and what was spent, rather than searching it. Probably it might be the employer's fault at not setting it right for the employees. But as an employee, I feel it is slightly challenging to navigate the whole reimbursement process.

Mary F.
Accounting Specialist in USA

Streamline your Expense Reimbursement Process

Kommentare: Experience has been very good. In fact, we expanded our use to include corporate credit card reporting/transactions.

Integration was easy & has streamlined our expense reimbursement procedures

As an administrator and user, it's cumbersome to have to log in and out of both accounts to complete different tasks within the software.

Carol T.
Senior Auditor in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good option to use

Kommentare: Overall good to use and ease of use.

It is easy to use whether on desktop or mobile.

The only thing I don't like is when you use the same code, when you copy a previous code you must still scroll down and locate instead if just taking you where you left off.

Jennifer P.
Occupational therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla

Gorilla mat is very sturdy and easy to use. I use it daily when I workout. It does not rip or tear and is very durable. Highly recommend

The gorilla mat is heavy and could be hard to carry.

Samuel L.
Field service Engineer in UK

Good

Kommentare: Great!

Easy to use and easy to input expenses receipts etc.

Sometimes slow when opening and when downloading confiurgation.

David J.
GP Support in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla Expense Makes Expense Reporting Seamless and Comprehensive

Kommentare: Our experience since we started using Gorilla Expense for company wide expense reporting has been outstanding. The support we get from their team is always prompt and attentive. We also have the ability to use the reports provided in the web application to break down which companies we do a lot of business so that we can get group deals.

We have been using Gorilla Expense for a few years now and couldn't be happier. Their support team is the most accommodating group I have ever relied on. The web and phone application's user interfaces are extremely easy to navigate and provide a transparent view of a users expense report throughout the approval process. The phone app also makes it easy to capture receipts on the go, very useful so you don't need to worry about losing your receipts.

Sometimes the web app logs me out immediately after I log in.

Antwort von Gorilla Expense

David - Thanks for the review. If we can help further in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@gorillaexpense.com. - The Gorilla Expense team

David S.
IT Admin in USA

Excellent product that beats Concur

Kommentare: The only thing the client told me was "We wish we had come across this product sooner"

Easy to use, well laid out and a great team to work with, both on the sales and support side. I implemented this solution for a client of mine and we had many unique requirements. The Gorilla team was able to advise us on what was practically possible and workarounds for requirements that were very unique. The AP team loved their Microsoft Dynamics integration. All in all, it was one of the best and fastest implementations we had done.

Howard H.
Senior Accountant in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Senior Accountant's Review

Kommentare: Gorilla Expense is 100% online, which makes it easy for our sales staff to work from their home in 10 different States. And just submit their expense reports online, which made it more efficient.

Gorilla Expense is extremely user friendly. It actually didn't even require training to our users to use it. Plus it has a direct integration with our Dynamics GP, which is our accounting software.

The travel reports were not as detailed as we had hoped for. We actually had to use Microsoft Excel to do the travel report for our company's senior management.

Kyle M.
Dynamics GP Administrator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great pricing, useful features, best customer service received from a software partner

Kommentare: Gorilla has exceeded all expectations in the T&E realm and we couldn't be more satisfied with the partnership we've established.

The software does what it's supposed to do and isn't over-inundated with "features" that don't add value or complications for our business. The result is a platform that's easy to use for our end-users and easy to manage from an accounting/power-user perspective.

Sometimes the mobile apps are buggy and require reinstallation for our users.

Michelle T.
Executive Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our rep is very responsive and assists when individuals are taking a long time to get results.

You can have different users, you get alerted when the file is complete and you can run reports

there isn't a manager side where our hiring managers can see if their employee is entered and if the results are back, but they cannot see the actual results.

Taylor S.
Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great! Simple! Easy! Affordable!

I love that it is so simple and our candidates never have issues with it.

Maybe a video should be place for tradings for learners that are visual.

Hauns B.
Master Specialist in USA

Gorilla Expense Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We used it as a way to be reimbursed for expenses. Having to watch a 30 minute video about how to use it was the first drawback. The fact that there are so many steps and you have to attach files and upload them is cumbersome. Overall it's not worth the time or frustration level to get the reimbursement.

I am not an administrator and am not sure how easy it was to integrate with our former system. It has been the most cumbersome and difficult reimbursement system I've every used.

We were to watch a 30 minute plus video about how to properly use the app. This was way too much. It's very confusing with so many steps. You have to upload a PDF of receipts and it feels like jumping through a lot of steps for reimbursement. Colleagues have spent over 1/2 an hour trying to load receipts and follow all the steps for reimbursement. I've not even bothered, you lost me at the start with having to watch a 30 minute how to video. I'd rather not get the money reimbursed than deal with the headaches so many co-workers have had.

Ionel A.
Field services engineer in Irland

Great day to day expense tracker

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great piece of software, saves you making spread sheets for all you expenses

Keeping day to day mileage and receipts

Google map integration helps a lot finding locations you visit without knowing full address

Chona P.
teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything in One Place

5 letztes Jahr

I like that it is all-in-one. It saves so much time because it is user-friendly. It is efficient, too.

I don't like the small fonts. It will improve more if bolder color were used.

Nicole K.
Account Executive in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avid user of expense software

5 letztes Jahr

It is easy to utilize and manage. Going in on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to complete my expense report is easy and efficient. I work for a government agency that has many rules and regulations on what and how to expense things. The software makes that process easy.

I do not have any negative experience in working with Gorilla Expense software

Mel B.
HR Generalist in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

So Easy!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Would highly recommend and very user friendly.

The ease of this software makes it so less time consuming. I complete weekly expense reports and never dread the process. video training initially were easy to follow and understand.

There is nothing to report. It's easy to upload receipts on your desktop or smart phone so no issues.

Deanna G.
Speech language pathologist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla

4 letztes Jahr

I like having one place to go to to process all work reimbursement.

It's not clear that you have to create a whole package of reimbursement and send those in as a group (or send one in a package). I had added all of my reimbursement forms to the site and expected someone to review them and it took weeks for me to realize that there was an extra step and making that extra step was confusing. I wish there was a better flow and help/info and prompting for what happens next as you move along the process.

Michael A.
Operations Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend Gorilla Expense

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very user friendly and quick as I snap pictures of my receipts and upload them from my phone throughout the month. At the end of the month my expense report is a simple "submit", couldn't be easier and more efficient!

Ease of use on both mobile app and desktop

None, love the software! It just takes a few minutes for each receipt and I'm done.

Taylor D.
Missionary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Such a helpful program for expenses

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: gorilla is a great system for balancing receipts with expenses. The reporting is very good and really helped to make sure I was budgeting correctly

I love the different reports that can be run

Some parts of the software relied on my company to input. With their workload, it was difficult to know if they’ve done the work or not

Bob G.
Regional Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: 10 out of 10

The last thing a sales rep wants to do is spend more than 8 minutes reconciling and submitting expenses. Gorilla makes it so easy it makes it more fun to spend my company's money.

Honestly, none. Maybe that there are a lot of updates on my iPhone? (i'm grasping here......)