Über Gorilla Expense

Gorilla Expense hat zum Ziel die Ausgabenabrechnungen und Arbeitszeittabellen zu vereinfachen.

Erfahre mehr über Gorilla Expense

The ease of use and integration to different systems. I can use it on my tablet or iPhone, Mac or PC.

Once my app was not working well but that was temporary.

Bewertungen zu Gorilla Expense

Gorilla Expense hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 176 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gorilla Expense bereits verwendet?

Mike
Mike
Operations Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Expense Tool

Kommentare: Great tool, very fast and accurate

The ease of using! The entire process is user friendly

Nothing, very easy to use. Can complete via mobile phone or desktop which makes processing and submitting report remote great.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It facilitates the approval of travel expenditures for executives

Kommentare: The learning curve has been really low. So much so that we've begun accepting corporate credit card purchases as well. The process of integrating was simple, and we've seen a significant improvement in the efficiency of our expenditure reimbursements. With the help of Gorilla Expense, I was able to keep track of all of my company spending in one place.

When it comes to cost reimbursement, GorillaExpense is a breeze to work with. My favorite feature is being able to see exactly how much money I have left and how much money I've already spent. This mat is extremely durable and easy to use. When I work out, I use it all the time. It won't rip or tear, and it's quite long-lasting, too. Recommend highly.

There's only one thing that annoys me: copying prior code requires you to scroll down and locate it, rather than just picking up where you left off when using the same code.

Bin
school psychologist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not user-friendly

Kommentare: Fair.

We could submit applications through both website and apps, I guess.

As an employee, I used the website, instead of its app, to file applications for expense reimbursement. I used about two to three times a year. I found it not user-friendly. It usually took an hour or longer for me to file the application for reimbursement because the receipt I submitted has to be in certain format (I don't remember which one it is required) and I could not upload the invoice I received (e.g., Amazon). The instruction was not helpful either. This being said, this feedback is based on my experience using website. not app.

Antwort von Gorilla Expense

Hey Bin, If you continue to have issues with Amazon receipt, please write to us at support@gorillaexpense.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks

GP Support in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla Expense Makes Expense Reporting Seamless and Comprehensive

Kommentare: Our experience since we started using Gorilla Expense for company wide expense reporting has been outstanding. The support we get from their team is always prompt and attentive. We also have the ability to use the reports provided in the web application to break down which companies we do a lot of business so that we can get group deals.

We have been using Gorilla Expense for a few years now and couldn't be happier. Their support team is the most accommodating group I have ever relied on. The web and phone application's user interfaces are extremely easy to navigate and provide a transparent view of a users expense report throughout the approval process. The phone app also makes it easy to capture receipts on the go, very useful so you don't need to worry about losing your receipts.

Sometimes the web app logs me out immediately after I log in.

Antwort von Gorilla Expense

David - Thanks for the review. If we can help further in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@gorillaexpense.com. - The Gorilla Expense team

IT Admin in USA

Excellent product that beats Concur

Kommentare: The only thing the client told me was "We wish we had come across this product sooner"

Easy to use, well laid out and a great team to work with, both on the sales and support side. I implemented this solution for a client of mine and we had many unique requirements. The Gorilla team was able to advise us on what was practically possible and workarounds for requirements that were very unique. The AP team loved their Microsoft Dynamics integration. All in all, it was one of the best and fastest implementations we had done.

Kyle
Dynamics GP Administrator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great pricing, useful features, best customer service received from a software partner

Kommentare: Gorilla has exceeded all expectations in the T&E realm and we couldn't be more satisfied with the partnership we've established.

The software does what it's supposed to do and isn't over-inundated with "features" that don't add value or complications for our business. The result is a platform that's easy to use for our end-users and easy to manage from an accounting/power-user perspective.

Sometimes the mobile apps are buggy and require reinstallation for our users.

Eric
Tech engineer in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good app, can be slightly improved

Kommentare: Goog experience in general

Very user friendly, easy to understand. Can reuse some previous data, which is time saving

Should be able to search everywhere in the fields by project name, instead of only by alphanumerical order. Also, the app permit sometimes uses for time sheets, but sometimes (like today), only expenses and reports are available. Also, is it possible to add a feature to enable a copy an already approved expense to create a new one, like cell expenses that is coming back every month?

Dakota
Personal Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

we love gorilla

Kommentare: I use Gorilla Expense every day at work, it has been an easy-to-use product for my whole business

What I like most about this software is that you are able to upload receipts to the drafts and easily upload expense reports within minutes.

The only con I have is that it takes about 24 hours-48 hours for a receipt to show up on gorilla, then I have to store to receipt somewhere else before I can upload it. This software isn't the most user-friendly on my phone (highly recommend computer use only)

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla Expense

Took a second to figure everything out but then very easy to use. Quick, helpful responses from the team.

Some of the terminology is difficult to understand at first (it was not obvious what type of report to file at first)

Catherine
Catherine
Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Expensing Easier

Kommentare: Overall, Gorilla Expense makes it easy to submit expenses and reimburse employees.

Gorilla makes it easy for users to submit expenses as well as for managers to review. It helps departments communicate and takes ambiguity out of the process.

Some of the questions in the questionnaires are redundant and not always clear, but I don't think this is a huge impediment to using the software.

Michelle
Executive Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Our rep is very responsive and assists when individuals are taking a long time to get results.

You can have different users, you get alerted when the file is complete and you can run reports

there isn't a manager side where our hiring managers can see if their employee is entered and if the results are back, but they cannot see the actual results.

Deanna
Speech language pathologist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla

I like having one place to go to to process all work reimbursement.

It's not clear that you have to create a whole package of reimbursement and send those in as a group (or send one in a package). I had added all of my reimbursement forms to the site and expected someone to review them and it took weeks for me to realize that there was an extra step and making that extra step was confusing. I wish there was a better flow and help/info and prompting for what happens next as you move along the process.

Rosyline
Administrative Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla Feedback

Kommentare: OK, not perfect

I like some aspects of Gorilla. When it works, it works well. Some days it signs you out and is very slow.

I wish I could copy splits. It does run slow at times.

Paul
Technical Specialist in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GE Review

Kommentare: I like it!

Very easy to use once you get the basics down.

Phone app could be more intuitive. For example the opening screen should list the functions you most likely will do with the app. For example: Add an Expense - it takes two steps and the first one is not intuitive. Why not a button that says Add an Expense - one click and you're in. Also I'd like to see an ability to add a recurring expense so it doesn't need entered every month. Expense could show up and I'd only have to add the receipt.

Britta
Slp in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love Gorilla

User friendly and it’s never glitchy. I’ve never had a problem using it.

I can’t think of anything. Overall it’s a good product.

lauren
Speech Pathologist in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Gorilla Expense User

Kommentare: Overall, I think this system serves its purpose but could be more user-friendly in the layout and with directions for the different steps and different actions.

I like that it allows me to add all my expenses with receipt photos and details within one location to submit for approval.

As a user for reimbursement purposes only, it would be nice to have a step-by-step direction for adding everything necessary. It is hard to figure out initially and can be hard to remember when you rarely use the system, like me. Not entering information the way it was supposed to be has cost me a couple hundred since my reimbursements were denied once submitted.

Melissa
Occupational therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Gorilla Expense is easy to use and convenient.

There were occasional issues with access to the mobile app.

Mark
Coach in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy reporting for the end user

Kommentare: This saved time and effort on an international trip, providing robust accountability for money spent while freeing time to focus on the purposes of the trip

It was easy to record and reconcile expenses. I liked the ease of submitting receipts too.

I had some experience with other expense reporting software and Gorilla does some things differently. This meant I had to focus in the learning phase, but it was easy to use once I was set up.

Rebecca
Speech-Language Pathologist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and easy to use

It was easy to use and store receipts. When it comes to keeping track of my expenses and submitting them to the company I don't think it could have been any easier. I could keep track of things I had already spent and prepare upcoming reports as well.

Personally I'm not a fan of the color scheme, but it isn't actually a make or break point.

Matt
Construction Services Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla Expense

It is easy to take photos of receipts. Now I don't have to save my receipts.

Sometimes it takes a while to clear out receipts from the receipt box.

Stacie
Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Efficient

Kommentare: Overall I like Gorilla. It's easy to use and tracks everything I need for my position. I would recommend.

I like the mileage tracking feature that uses GPS to give precise miles/expense so you don't have to track mileage yourself.

It's finnicky about browsers. Sometimes I need to use Explorer, sometimes Chrome.

LaToya
Product Service Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity at its best

Submitting invoices have never been easier. The process is as simple as one two three.

The only con would be not using this program

Linda
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gorilla Expense

It is relatively easy to use without need for training.

Unable to view current timesheet in print view with all the hours.

Caitlin
Speech Therapist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good! It was very easy to navigate and was very easy to use. Very helpful.

This product was very easy to use and was very helpful when creating my expense reports.

Nothing. Great software that has many different ways and reasons a variety of users can use.

Rosalie
SLP in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Expense Reports

Gorilla is easy to use for reimbursement of expenses. I like being able to see how much money I have left to spend and keeping track of what I already submitted over the year.

I have to follow written instructions each time I submit a receipt because there are many steps.