Über MerusCase

Maßgeschneiderte cloudbasierte Kanzleiverwaltungssoftware mit umfangreicher Dokumentenautomatisierung und unternehmensweiter E-Mail-/Kalender-Synchronisation.

Erfahre mehr über MerusCase

MerusCase is the simple, easy to use cloud based software.

No app to track and get reminders for different aspects of the case. Just a general "tasker" but again, no reminders.

Bewertungen zu MerusCase

MerusCase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MerusCase bereits verwendet?

Gerardo
Gerardo

Smooth, Organized and professional

Kommentare: I learned how to handle tasks and assist attorneys in a clean and intuitive software.

I like how you can easily create new contacts and open cases in an effective and straightforward way. The layout of the Case Details tab makes it easy to find what you are looking for in a case. I love how MerusCase easily syncs with your email account and also remind you of important events coming up. The calendar is simple to use and can help you filter by person which is incredibly useful. Overall a very pleasing software that can increase productivity and help you manage day to day tasks.

The only improvement I would suggest is that at times previews of documents can be slow or delayed. If this could be fixed it would greatly speed up document processing.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Gerardo, Thank you for your kind words. Here at Merus we work hard to deliver the best value to our customers. Within the past few days, we've redesigned our system to ensure that document previews render more quickly and display at 200dpi, compared to the 72dpi they were at before. You should see the difference the next time you open a document within MerusCase. Thank you for being a MerusCase customer!

James
Partner in USA

Fantastic File and Document Management Software

Kommentare: I am very happy with this program

The transfer of documents and client/file information from the two different programs we used prior to MerusCase was fast and much cheaper than other options. The software itself is very intuitive to use and navigate and easily adapted to mimic our paper filing system.

I don't love the email function, but we don't use it anyway.

Sabrina

Easy and fast to use

It takes the guess work out of having to schedule and task for cases

sometimes it can be slow and not load the pages or documents I need

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Swing and an unfortunate miss

Kommentare: Started well, company sold, purchaser is now concerned only about signing up new customers, not developing their capacities to support the needs of existing users.

The suite does what it says it does, providing a cloud-based medium for organizing case files, billing, etc.

The suite is only accessible with an internet connection and, while it started its development with promise, it has tried to be a jack of all trades, offering solutions for everyone without a strong enough feature set for anyone. Office integration is tenuous and new features roll out without any thought as to how existing users should go about applying new features to existing cases. Honestly, if we weren't so invested in the platform, I would have moved to a new provider a year ago.

Dulio
Attorney Owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great case management system!

Kommentare: No complaints at all; I would recommend for small firms.

Efficient and keeps everything well organized!

Cost and sometimes I have problems with interfacing

Virginia
Firm Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

100% Satisfied and Happy with MerusCase!!

Kommentare: i just love it.

First time user of Merus Case!! I've worked in the Work Comp industry for over 31 years and have used other case management, systems like A-1, Time Matters and Practice Masters and i have to say i just love MerusCase, its so easy to understand, everything that you need it has, Excel, Jet Filing (made easy), the connection to EAMS makes file set ups so fast and non tedious. The "best thing" that i love about it is the Open knowledge base!! =) i learned how to code and make my own templates just by watching the videos, whereas most other case management company's want us to call in and get training. thank you Merus you save us time and money.

that excel and word are not integrated within Merus, i really wish they would be, all in one. it would save time and when saving documents or just would make it easier and less mistakes for those working in the programs, its so hard to save from word to Merus.

Gloria

Meruscase Software Review for Small Firm

Kommentare: Been a user for 4 years and have had nothing but great experience. Always dependable and functioning which is very important as it is the lifeline of our firm.

Very user friendly, efficient and complete

Honestly there is nothing I do not like. Great software for any law firm small or large

Danielle
Office Manager/ Paralegal in USA

Merus Case Management - 100%

Kommentare: I do not have to go back & forth to locate documents.

This program makes it easier to access client information, the parties involved, and document search.

The program has been an asset to our office.

Good software, best customer support I've ever experienced anywhere

Kommentare: Form document management; ability to bring email into client's case, great calendaring system

Ease of use, form document management and merge functions, email coordination in cases. There's a lot to like. I tried MyCase and chose Merus instead, mainly because document creation and merge were so easy in Merus.

The documents placed in a file must be correctly tagged by subject (e.g Plaintiff Discovery Propounded) in order to be able to find them during a search. They do not reside in "folder", which is what most of us are accustomed to using in a Window's platform. The most important thing is getting staff to properly tag the document. So this is really not a con, just something that needs to be taught to Staff and followed by all.

Antwort von Paradigm

We¿re so happy that you love our Document Management Tools. Document Management is definitely a key differentiator that separates us from our competitors. Merus is designed to facilitate collaboration and coordination between all parties involved in a case. Activity Tags is one of the ways in which MerusCase ensures all parties can find case files easily. Unlike folders, which require clicking through each one, search for files with Activity Tags is much less time consuming. We know that MerusCase can take some to get used to when you¿re switching over from another platform. For those reasons we take on-boarding seriously and are willing to take them time to walk everyone through all questions about our software. So thank you for giving a shout-out to our world-class Support Team, and for being a part of the MerusCase family!

Stephen
managing partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

merus case management tools are excellent.

we can create our own unique directories.

I am not sufficiently aware of the firewall system used by merus to endorse it.

Marvin
Intake Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Guy who accepted a position with Lower pay only because they use meruscase

Merging Documents and emails get attached

there is no red flag alert on cases. example. client get divorce does not want spouse to obtain info on case. red flag will pop up when opening case, and alert will COVER CASE PROFILE N ALERT YOU THAT - DONOT GIVE INFO REGARDING CASE TO wife OR hubbY

Tricia
Office Manager in USA

Our experience with the software has been great.

What we like most about this software: it's very easy to use; customer service and technical support are amazing. I am always able to talk to someone if I need help and they are very prompt at responding to emails; issues (though very rare) are resolved immediately and we are always updated or informed of any updates/upgrades/maintenance. it has helped us a lot in managing and keeping our cases and files organized.

Overall, everything has been great so far and we do not really have anything we don't really like about it.

Leanne
Receptionist in USA

Very user Friendly.

I am able to perform all my task with ease and the ability to create future task reminders is a great tool to have.

Overall, everything has been good but I would like to have the ability to copy/paste the calendar link.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Leanne, Thank you for letting us know how Merus has been instrumental in helping you organize and remind you about future tasks. If you haven¿t already, we hope you¿ll check out our Workflow feature (https://docs.meruscase.com/guides/tools/automation-settings.html) which allows you to automate repetitive tasks for yourself and other members at Perez Law. As for copying and pasting calendar links, there is a workaround that¿s built into the Merus Calendar: When you create or edit an event you can add Assignees, either from your firm¿s users or type in an email address. Above the Assignee area is a checkbox named ¿Notify Assignees¿. When you click that box and email will be sent to all the Assignees on the list. Hope that helps!

Selma
Paralegal in USA

Selmas review

I enjoy that it is very user friendly for the most part and works with all of our other systems

Sometimes they take forever to fix an issue

Melody
Secretary in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: I had an issue where some documents were mistakenly deleted and contacted support. I was assisted by a rep who not only responded quickly , but also provided excellent customer care. He was able to reinstate the lost documents.

It is easy to access from anywhere and customer service is exceptional.

The billing portion of it is not user friendly. It should be improved.

Deborah
applicant attorney in USA

Applicant Attorney

Kommentare: Excellent system. I do recommend MerusCase to other attorneys in the field of workers compensation.

The case management system is excellent. It is easy to use, very reliable, very organized, simple to use and kept up to date.

Nothing. It is a very good system for our law practice.

luzdary
Case Manager in USA

Best System

Kommentare: It's a great system to have and easy to use when there are no issues.

Easy to use once you are able to get comfortable with how the system works and what you are able to do

When you are not able to edit some features that are supposed to be available to you. that's the worst

Gerard
Gerard
Attorney in USA

As a user since 2013, this just keeps getting better and better and the customer support is the best

Kommentare: It has greatly increased my productivity.

Functionality, ease of use, integration of billing, document management, email client, and accounting features.

Not much disliked although I would love to have the ability to scan from a desktop scanner directly to the interface.

devon
Case mananger in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Would recommended to a friend

So many customizable options. I love the search document options,

I wish the colored note option would be visible for everyone else.

Maria
Workers Comp Coordinator in USA

WC

Kommentare: great

Its easy to use and you can learn how to use the software pretty fast

that I cannot open another client file without having to open a new window.

Jessica
Intake in USA

Merus case review

Kommentare: Overall great program

I like how easy it is to use and easily accessible it is for all of my templates

I dont like that it is difficult to retrieve accidentally deleted items.

Harold
Legal Assistant in USA

Both customer support and engineering team provided outstanding assistance! Couldn't be happier.

Ability to maneuver with ease. I do not have any issue moving from tab to tab. I find it to be very useful.

New to the software. Don't have any Cons. I was previously using A1-Law at another firm and find Merus to be a lot better.

Antwort von Paradigm

Welcome to the MerusCase family, Harold! And thanks for taking time to let us know how we're doing so far. MerusCase is a robust tool, and as you dive deeper, you'll discover a lot of opportunity for customization. So, don't hesitate to contact us with any questions. We're here for you!

Larissa
Paralegal in USA

MerusCase is a great tool for our office! Excellent/fast customer support if we have questions!

I like how easy it is to learn how to use MerusCase. The ability to create future task reminders and workflows is an added bonus.

Updating/editing a linked task, the description shows the new description and the old description.

Antwort von Paradigm

Thank you Larissa for your feedback!

emily
CASE WORKER in USA

Merus Case

Smooth to navigate through and straight forward.

function works for our firm. To the level that I use it, I don't have complaints.

Dani
Legal Assistant in USA

Customer Support was FAST, QUICK and easy to understand!

Loved, that I sent a software HELP!!! email, and a friendly tech got back to me within minutes! Thank you!

That I had to ask for help in the first place, BUT, all was handled, so very minimal con. Glad that it was taken care of quickly.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Dani, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help.