Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Can't work again without it!
Kommentare: Overall, I'm thrilled we're using Meruscase and can't imagine working again without it.
1) Customer Support is Exceptional! Just AWESOME! They are very responsive and helpful.
2) Emailing from the case and attaching documents from the case as a PDF/Word documents is seamless, saving valuable time.
3) Ability to easily select documents to combine into a zip file or single PDF document.
4) Jet Filing is incredibly easy with Merus (get feedback either validating or rejecting your filed documents in a matter of minutes). File a DOR and the next morning get an email with a Notice of Hearing from the Board (if you elect to be served by email). (All documents Jet Filed can be easily located)
5) Subpoenaing records through Merus (All outstanding subpoenas can be easily located)
6) Creating Tasks/Reminder
7) Ability to create custom templates
8) VISUALLY - Merus looks great!
1) The ability to Drag and Drop Activity notes into whatever order you want would be nice. If you entered PDF docs and want to reorganize them in reverse chronological order this would be a nice feature. Combining PDFs into a single doc is done by the order they are entered in Merus. It woud be more user friendly to drag and drop into whatever order we want the PDF documents combined. Also PDF viewer features are non-existent (can't search, skip pages, etc).
2) How best to edit/save/delete parties and contacts is not intuitive and can cause grief. You can limit each user's ability to make changes but if allowing your staff the flexibility to make those changes, make sure they are trained how to properly edit parties without making changes to other cases.
3) Addingl label features for addresses would be helpful. Many doctors (esp. QMEs) have multiple addresses. Some want the records sent to a different address than the address of the exam, while some have yet another address if records are sent overnight. Being able to label which address is primary for each or if we could type a description by the address it could help.
4) Their Log Call feature is nice for party contacts and I'd like to see that feature added to Company contacts
5) Had some issues with hyperlinks and some content not visually appearing in Merus
Bewertet am 30.10.2018
A versatile platform that WILL save your firm time and money if used fully!
Kommentare: I have implemented the MerusCase API for many different clients between developing integrations between MerusCase and office copy systems and creating custom reports for firms with specific needs.
Vorteile: The customer service is top notch, they go above and beyond to help MerusCase work for you. Any software and technology can be integrated with MerusCase through the API, so you can do exactly what you need. Ideal for maintaining perfect digital records of cases from incoming mail and correspondences to injury details and e-Filing built-in.
Nachteile: There are some gaps in the documentation for the API however the support team is very responsive with any questions I have had and that area has grown significantly!
Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Great Customer Service
Kommentare: I had an issue where some documents were mistakenly deleted and contacted support. I was assisted by a rep who not only responded quickly , but also provided excellent customer care. He was able to reinstate the lost documents.
Vorteile: It is easy to access from anywhere and customer service is exceptional.
Nachteile: The billing portion of it is not user friendly. It should be improved.
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Meruscase is easy to use and recommended
Kommentare: Managing cases through Meruscase is made easier and more convenient. when there is an issue if any Marus is quick to resolve any issues that may occur.
Vorteile: The software is easy to use and self explanatory. Easy to manage files. the calendar settings are a plus.
Nachteile: I wish that the calendar would sync with google calendar so I could get notifications on my phone.
Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Kommentare: I've been in this field 19 years now and this is the easiest to navigate, easiest to train people in, and most reliable.
Vorteile: The ease of use and navigate. Training new hires takes less time.
Nachteile: Lacks some basic tasks like filtering employees who are NOT on calendar on a specific calendar date.
Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Merus case review
Kommentare: Overall great program
Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use and easily accessible it is for all of my templates
Nachteile: I dont like that it is difficult to retrieve accidentally deleted items.
Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Kommentare: Great Experience. Thank you
Vorteile: Very Complete, easy to understand and made my life easier :D
Nachteile: Everything has been great so far. Thank you
Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Kommentare: Inside the firm this CRM helps a lot to manage interactions and documents, I would like a better way to arrange activities as if you are new to the case and try to put up to date is kind of hard.
Vorteile: I like the fact you can save time sending an email with files and it will automatically attach them to the case.
Nachteile: Sometimes files takes to long to preview when you put the mouse on it
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Merus is good
Kommentare: besides the issue with the email and the capacity for sending documents , everything is very good.
Vorteile: It is friendly to use it and has very helpful features for law firms
Nachteile: maybe the fact that sometimes shows emails as not read and they were already read and the capacity to send documents attached it would be better if it could be bigger.
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Kommentare: It's really good managing informacion, is friendly with new user and easy to understand also you can have a full view of the information.
Vorteile: this platform is user friendly, quickly to process information and you can also manage a lot of information since you don't have a limit of activities per day.
Nachteile: sometimes becomes slow most likely when you are doing several different thing, it takes some time to react
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Exceptional Customer Service
Vorteile: We have only been using this software for a week so we have called customer service numerous times. The person who answers the phone is the person who helps you! You will not be transferred to numerous people hoping you can find someone to help. They are AMAZING!!
Nachteile: The only con to me personally is the way the forms are saved. I'm sure we will figure it out in time though. I have no complaints at all!
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Merus an 7.9.2018
We're glad that you've been enjoying MerusCase in the short time that you've been using it. Thank you for your kind words about our world-class support team, and for being a part of the MerusCase family.