Über Mailchimp Transactional Email

Cloudbasiertes E-Mail-Management-Tool, das Unternehmen bei der Erstellung von Vorlagen, bei der Verteilung von E-Mails und bei der Analyse unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Mailchimp Transactional Email

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Mailchimp Transactional Email bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Wiebke M.
CRM Lead in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Eingeschränkte Funktionen, schlechter Kundenservice

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Leider nicht zu empfehlen, da weder das Tool überzeugt, noch ein guter Support geleistet wird. Beides ist für ein so wichtiges Thema wie transactional emails leider unerlässlich.

- einfaches Monitoring der täglichen send outs - Anbindung an Mailchimp

- schlechte Analyseoptionen - OR und CR werden nur 30 Tage gespeichert - Kundenservice nur per Mail erreichbar; reagiert nur sehr langsam, selbst bei absolut zeitkritischen Themen; CS sitzt in den USA und beginnt Arbeit erst 13 Uhr deutscher Zeit - keine optimale Usability - Suchfunktion funktioniert nicht immer - Tracking funktioniert nicht problemlos - IP Pool wird nicht optimal überwacht, bei shared IP kam es allein dieses Mal zwei Mal zu deliverability Problemen

Guido N.
Guido N.
Digital Media Manager in Italien

Good value for money, the perfect tool for small-medium size companies

Kommentare: I manage several accounts for clients of my agency. Mailchimp is mainly used to send periodic newsletters.

Animated gifs and the tone of voice of the interface: they may seem silly things, but when you're stressing because you have to push a button and send thousands of emails to your contacts, the picture of the chimpanze clicking the button for you helps to relax. The platform has all basic features needed to manage small-medium size databases. Marketing automation features let you manage transactional deliveries and automate many tasks and communications (this is especially useful when you have an e-commerce). Web hooks and especially the direct integration with Facebook lead forms are of course a big plus.

It is a basi tool, suitable to manage small-medium size databases. Bulk operations on the database and advanced data manipulation tools are mostly missing. I like the graphical UI but you need some time and training before you really feel comfortable with it (especially, knowing where to look for the info you need)

Domenico S.
Digital Director in Italien

Great solution for quick mail marketing

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is a professional software really well crafted, try it if it works for you you're in the right place!

I really liked how easy we could implement and manage marketing emails with custom mailing lists and this software helped us getting in touch with our customers and improved our products sales.

I just wish there was a native integration with Wordpress, many articles or products are stored in Wordpress websites and a native integration could help us avoid copy pasting content to create a newsletter: I imagine a native Drag&Drop feature where I can drag my articles / products to create a newsletter in few minutes.

Kareena P.
Student in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good Product

3 letzten Monat Neu

Mailchimp has definitely made it easier to send out emails to a large group of people, and also in style.

Sometimes the website does not allow me to make proper changes with the font or font size. I will select a certain section such that it could be changed to a particular font or font size, but the format will not change on the actual newsletter itself.

Samuel S.
Global Funder in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Internal and external newsletters

Kommentare: My overall experience with mail chimp is excellent. It has helped grow my mailing list and made my monthly newsletter updates more professional and quicker to design and create.

The functions allow templates to be easily reused, copy and past text directly into the form from word documents and photos and pictures to be pasted in with the option to edit and resize within the platform. Also the embedding code is very easy to find and simple to employ, allowing my website to have pop-up boxes and sign up forms to gaining more email subscribers.

The cost once you go above 2,000 contacts is a little high, however this can be fixed by separating out internal contacts and external contacts. Now we produce newsletters for two different list of people and are once again below the threshold required for payment.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Solid Tool for Nurturing an Audience

Kommentare: 9/10. Gotta have it if you want to grow a community or business. You don't know what you don't know until you see how your audience engages with you. Very revealing and help to see what type of subject line gets opened, who in your audience reads every email or doesn't read any of your emails.

Professional templates and layouts for simple plain-text messages or super feature-rich emails analytics are excellent. Segmenting your audience is great for re-targeting specific member of your audience. Even the most basic paid option gives you a ton of growth potential and value. Email building tool has a TON of features to make a kick ass email Surveys ( a new feature) is a simple way to keep your audience involved Compliance with 'unsubscribe' feature is essential business practice

Slight learning curve for importing contact and getting your database setup

Rodney C.
Member, Board of Directors in Schweden
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very good overall email marketing management tool

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with Mailchimp. It is a very robust tool and is probably the best on the market for organisations who want to make sure of the free tier. Once you have to move to a paid tier of services, you probably want to make sure you explore all of the options out there - even if you end up coming back to Mailchimp.

The ease of use of the platform, the ability to customise templates, and the reporting are all very good. I also like that it has some APIs and sync up against other solutions.

Managing email addresses that bounces has a steep learning curve. In addition, it is a problem that free accounts have no ability to get any kind of real support outside of forums. With the free account tier, it is also a problem that they only allow one admin user which creates a single point of failure for organisations. I understand that some features have to be paid in order to motivate conversion to paid accounts, but these things are basic needs for any organisation of any issue regardless of their payment tier.

Chris C.
Director in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy, one of the best but not the cheapest

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good - we've used it for a few years and it makes email one of our most efficient online sales channels. The analytics are good, and the contact management means we don't spend excess time fretting over GDPR. The interface is simple, clear and easy. It's not cheap once you get into the tens of thousands of contacts, but it's worth it.

It's refreshingly simple to use, and it makes sending bulk emails a doddle. Templates are easy to use, easy to edit and delivery is seamlessly good.

Some of the fonts are a little limited, and the campaign builder terminology can be difficult for new users to understand, but these are minor gripes.

Erin K.
Receptionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simply The Best

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

When I was introduced to Mailchimp I had NO idea it even existed. What used to take me hours of emailing, now took simply minutes. With the ease, organization and simplicity of this software I was able to cut my time in half with projects.

I have nothing bad to say about this product. It was a time saver and recommend it to everyone!!

Ing. ind. manuel N.
Ing. ind. manuel N.
Industrial Engineer in Ecuador
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Email marketing

Advertising campaigns can be customized according to the target audience and it is very easy to analyze the reports.

On these dates it presents interesting annual discounts, I would prefer that you review the rates when we exceed the number of subscribers

Rachel R.
Project Manager in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

helpful tool for sending out to a mailing list

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: so much easier than sending out using Outlook or similar

Really easy to send out professional emails to a mailing list, saving time as well. I like that you can also get the statistics to check who read or opened the email, and also which were not delivered. Emails look good when opened on a mobile phone as well.

sometimes it is hard to find settings. not clear if you can remove the unsubscribe option.

Christine E.
Marketing & Development Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keeping in touch with MailChimp

Kommentare: We use MailChimp for our monthly newsletter (moved to MailChimp from a yearly printed letter) and occasional updates to our full support base. It has allowed us to get information out in a brand-conscious, nicely formatted fashion. We only use it for mass emails, it does not solve acknowledgement processing other one-constituent email transactions.

Simple yet fairly powerful editing tools for email building (drag and drop blocks) but still have the ability to tweak some HTML if needed (Some occasional glitches when adding images to text blocks.) Mostly consistent look across email clients (gmail can cause issues). Decent analytical information on opens, click rate, and other activity. AB testing support (although we have not used it.) Integration with CRM system (currently using NEON), although unsubscribes and bounces are not returned to CRM. Freemium plan was well worth it! We've been paid customers for several years now and find the price a little high as we gain users (small nonprofit), but still within budget. Ability to schedule emails helps (for those of us who work late at night but don't want to send a blast at midnight!)

Need more free templates or better ability to make changes to templates. Some limitations on layout design options. Emails go to "Promotions" folder, particularly for gmail users (although hard to avoid), so cannot guarantee receipt. Recent changes to interface have taken lots of time to get used to and do not seem to be an improvement.

Missionary Director of Funding in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Benefits of Mail Chimp Transactional Emails

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been pleasant and supportive for the non profit I work for. We will continue to use this company because they are always updating and making things better for its users!

Ease of building the template with examples in the Mail Chimp database gave me a great understanding of how to create graphics that would better align with the trends of today and how to better communicate with my donor base. Sometimes starting from scratch is intimidating but the support staff is very helpful and available.

Sometimes navigating where a campaign / eblast / structure is setup within the database can be tricky. Begin reading about the different setups within the database before building. I like to generate one look and duplicate for future endeavors. Sometimes I had a hard time locating the original in my Mail Chimp base.

Owner, Digital Strategist in Japan

Great for email marketing campaigns for small business

Kommentare: Mailchimp is probably one of the best ways to get started with your email campaigns. The free version is a great way to try it out and start building your base. I'll be upgrading to a paid plan soon so I can take advantage of more automations.
Thanks to the free plan, I've been able to see how useful it can be and get started with very little risk.

It is easy to setup your basic email campaigns to help get your email marketing started for your small business. The templates help you get all the information you need and generally it is a step by step process.

If you want to get into any real detailed marketing, you'll need to know what you're doing. While they do have good documentation, you'll need to dig in or hire a professional to handle it for you. The Customer Journey is a new addition that is really nice, but not 100% reliable yet. We’ve had to revert to regular campaigns a few times due to Journey failures. That said, Mailchimp support was very helpful and determined to work with their developers to create long term fixes.

Rendy W.
Project Manager in Indonesien

Reliable Transactional email Provider

Kommentare: I'm really satisfied using mandrill as my provider

Mandrill is a reliable transactional email provider, I've been using this provider for over 1 year and so far I don't have any problem with that. They also provide complete API documentation so we can easily connect to our project

The cost for email is quite high compared to their competitor. But I choose Mandrill because I think they are more reliable than the competitor

Joshua H.
Joshua H.
Software Engineer in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent, if costly, transactional email service

Kommentare: We were experiencing spikes in bounce and spam rates with AWS's SES. We were able to switch to Mandrill in a single day and immediately saw dramatic improvement. As necessary, we later built out support for bulk sends and black list checking and scrubbing. All in all it was an easy process and a good product.

Mandrill provides a simple and well documented API and has libraries and integrations available for many major web frameworks and languages. Making use of it for simple email sends is a fast and easy process, and it provides additional functionality for black lists, white lists, bulk sends, static IPs, etc. Their dashboard makes it extremely simple to see all the emails sent to a given address along with full content and reasons why sends failed or were delayed, which is a great for debugging and testing. They also provide analytics and send, receive, open, click, and bounce rates.

The service used to be much cheaper, but costs went up sharply when it was reabsorbed back into Mailchimp. Still an excellent service, but harder to recommend without reservation.

Juan pablo B.
Juan pablo B.
COO in Spanien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mailchimp a flexible email marketing platform

Kommentare: I am very satisfy with the use of MC. Of course could have some more fancy features, but OK with what you have now.

Mailchimp is easy to start using it from the beginning and has a lot of tutorials that are very well explained in case there are some features you lack experience. I also like there email collecting feature and WP plugin

There are some features you can not use properly like autoresponders or the average credit system for delivering emails.

Dan O.
Dan O.
Managing Director in UK

Cost effective transactional email

A transactional email server is setup within minutes and available for you to send out content to your distribution list. The application provides - Graphs to show how many emails you're sending each day - What countries your sending the emails to - Open rates - Mail clients used (useful to optimise content) - Spam rates/unsubscribe rates - Great delivery rates Very cost effective.

A couple of years ago, Mandrill made it a requirement for you to have a Mailchimp subscription in order to use Mandrill. It would have been better in my opinion to keep the two applications independent, just like Sendgrid. Whilst it doesn't make the cost materially more expensive, it does mean that you have to log into Mandrill via Mailchimp which is annoying.

Marketing Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rolled out a ton of new tools recently

Kommentare: Overall, Mailchimp has been a fantastic tool for our email marketing. The platform is sleek, easy to use, and can be learned very quickly. We are excited to explore the new tools Mailchimp is rolling out.

We've used Mailchimp for the past 4 years to communicate with our audience. Mailchimp is one of the best email providers around. Their platform, support, and reliability are top-notch. We rarely ever have issues when using Mailchimp.

Honestly, they've rolled out so many new tools recently we haven't been able to keep up. Our team is small, so we don't always have the time and resources to keep up with all of the updates.

Dylan E.
Dylan E.
Software Programmer and Security Officer in Niederlande

Perfect client for managing and sending transactional emails

Kommentare: It allows us to maintain perfect email delivery for all our companies' transactional emails and easily troubleshoot instances where emails were not delivered.

This application is an addon of MailChimp and is best suited for transactional emails (automated emails, think 'forgot my password' type emails). It allows you to easily manage your sending domains , although you have to verify these before you can send emails. The best feature by far is the ability to view all emails that were sent or failed to arrive, including the contents of the emails and the reason it bounced. This allows us to quickly troubleshoot whenever we get a support ticket regarding an email that did not arrive. During our 6 months of using this feature, there has been zero downtime.

It is more expensive than some competitors, but its pricing model is very fair and easy to interpret. It does require you to have at least a monthly subscription with Mailchimp, and if you are not using this it is more expensive.

Senior Software Developer in Lettland
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Trustworthy tool for delivering emails to your customers

Works well, haven't experienced any problems. Has an online GUI where you can easily find emails that were sent, easy to see blacklisted emails. Has a nice statistics page to see how your emails are doing overall. We've been delivering millions of emails in past year without a problem.

The PHP SDK I used was kinda outdated and it had little options to change the behaviour without manually changing the source. They should update the library to standards that are more current. GUI where you can view emails, etc. sometimes is a but slow. The search filters could use a face-lift.

Brandon S.
President in USA

Mr

Mandrill is a powerful application that has proven useful for transactional email. They offer an API, decent reporting and storage of track/click data for 30 days.

As part of Mailchimp they now require both a Mailchimp and Mandrill subscription. I have no problem paying for Mandrill but I'm not a fan of this billing requirement as I don't need Mailchimp. Secondly, in the 2-3 years that I have been using Mandrill I have not seen a single feature release. I find this unusual. True, it works great as-is, but there are definitely areas that can be improved or features that can be added.

Gedson S.
Gedson S.
Senior Production Engineer in
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable transactional email

Kommentare: We're using Mandrill for all our transactional email needs, as and endpoint in our API concentrator. It's proven to be very robust and reliable over the years.

Mandrill (now interated inside Mailchimp) has been a solid and reliable transactional email provider, with great delivery rates, very slow spam scores and ultra-fast reception speed. It provides useful and flexible reports and great dashboards too.

In order to keep it's spam reputation high it takes some effort to set up a new email domain in Mandrill. You have to prove you own the DNS and configure a SPF/DKIM record.

Monisha R.
Customer Success Manager in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Checks and balances to make sure automatically generated emails run properly

Kommentare: Great safeguard to make sure customers are interacting with outreach and troubleshoot problems that arise.

As a SaaS company, we have customers that use our product and depend on automated emails to get information about their account on a daily or weekly basis. Mailchimp allows us to quickly flag whenever something has gone wrong in our system due to abnormal spikes / lapses in emails sent. It also allows our Customer facing team to see how clients are interacting with automated emails (opens, clicks, etc.) with the helpful ability to resend emails that were missed or accidentally deleted.

The interface can be laggy to load, and not super intuitive how everything is laid out. Overall minor UX improvements could make a big difference between using this tool occasionally to troubleshoot issues, vs. using it more regularly to get proactive insights and reporting.

Marketing Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great for small businesses

Kommentare: Overall I was able to manage and track all email marketing activities in one place but was disappointed in the landing pages

The software is very affordable and great for email marketing for small businesses. Dashboards and automation are very helpful.

I found that there weren’t a lot of out-of-the-box landing page templates to choose from. The ones that were available were specific to e-commerce and b2c businesses.