Über Ad Orbit

MagHub ist eine ideale CRM-/ERP-Software für Medienveröffentlichungen, die bei der Verwaltung von Werbeverkäufen, Abonnements, Flat-Planning und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Ad Orbit

It's extremely difficult to maneuver. Not set up for a common sense user.

Bewertungen zu Ad Orbit

Ad Orbit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ad Orbit bereits verwendet?

Kristi
Kristi
President in USA

Maghub Review

Kommentare: I was on the fence with Maghub vs. their so called competitor. I regret that I went with the competitor at the time. Two years later and incredibly frustrated with their competitor I called Maghub. From start to finish, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were true professionals and truly cared about my business and how the transition would work. There's always a learning curve when you switch to new software, but for me it was like someone finally turned on the lights! The platform is very user friendly, I love the app and I can't rate their customer service high enough.

Honestly, I love everything about this software.

Zero complaints. Their customer service is top-notch, so if there is something you don't understand or need assistance with - they are right there with you. They listen to your feedback, I forget what I wanted functionality for but it wasn't an option. A quick call to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and within days they had programmed that feature for me, at no additional cost. That's what I call listening to the customer.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your thorough review of the MagHub platform! We're glad to have your publication on board with us, and we're absolutely grateful that our platform and team could exceed expectations!

Matthew
President /Publisher in USA

Ode To [sensitive content hidden]- The MagHub Queen

Kommentare: Overall very positive. Although there are a few things that I wish this system does but wont. It does help us to be significanlty more efficient with the billing and management of our artwork that the spreadsheets we were using before MagHub. Their staff is great too. Instant service online when we have questions, and great about connecting back with us if we have additional needs. They are very customer oriented.

Their software is pretty slick once you get to know how to use all of the bells and whistles. Their staff is nice and [sensitive content hidden] goes way out of her way, except late on Friday nights, to help us West Coast folks out with our magnitude of crazy questions. Overall, this is the best program we have found to help us manage all aspects of our publications: Sales, Design, Billing.

Like any new software, the onboarding takes time and patience. I have the time, just not too much patience.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi, Matthew thanks for your review! This feedback helps us know what's working and where we need to improve. We're thrilled that you enjoy working with our support group. We're biased, but they really are the best!

Chelsie
Associate Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features that are hard to find

Kommentare: This system has an incredible amount of features, which makes it great, but also difficult to navigate and to fully understand how to implement the available features into our work process. I love the customer service reps and their eagerness to help. I dislike the user interface and lack of ability to create customized views.

The live chat support has been superb, giving me the answers I need right when I need them. They are courteous and thorough in their effort to help. If they don't have the answer I was hoping for, they offer to submit a feature request. The system has a lot of features and is improving constantly.

The system could benefit from a UX designer to make all the features cohesive and easier to access. The help center can also become out of date when updates are made. We had a rocky start because most features were turned off by default, so we had to find out through struggling that our pain could be eliminated with the click of a button. Printing in MagBuilder does not render a useful document. Our production department was very excited to use the InDesign plugin, but alas it hasn't been fully functioning since we signed up. I'm still keeping the faith, as their customer service gives me hope.

Soula
Marketing Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MAGHUB MAKES LIFE EASIER

Kommentare: I have been using it for a yr. now and the Overall experience has been great.
For an in house program, easily taught and makes me have better access to my 200 clients .
Not complicated at all to learn and truly a great program.

I can easily see my schedule, appointments, all the information I need on a particular client. The payments are automatically done (*meaning the way it is set up to send reminders and I DO not need to do this anymore )** the Activities is great for my notes and for me to choose if I want to set up a TO DO make an appointment or EMAIL the client a reminder without having to type or copy past if already programmed* the Email Contact About Call * feature also one of my favorites.

That I am not able to fix the layout *my preference * site settings. I preferred it on the top , not docked on the side and for NOT being able to manage or set it the way I like.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of MagHub, we're glad that the MagHub platform has made your processes easier. Regarding the Left-Hand Navigation menu, we understand that it is an adjustment, and one that we will continue to improve. We adopted the Left-Hand Navigation many years ago for our Client/Subscriber/Vendor portals, and after testing those processes, we found users find and access things easier; which prompted us to release it for all of MagHub.

Luke
Digital Strategist in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maghub is a fantastic comprehensive solution

Kommentare: "A" rating for sure. Maghub is consistently the most used and helpful product we use at our mid-size publishing company. Our business revolves around it.

Ease of use and adaptability are the core strengths of the Maghub system. The system is designed to cover nearly all of the needs of a modern publishing company from order tracking, CRM, Sales functionality, and a full accounting suite. Integrations can be added to customize the system to tailor it to your needs. The customer support is engaged and helpful. Also, the feature set is constantly updated.

Not a super big con, but as publishing transitions away from a print-dominated market, software products are naturally trying to adapt as fast as they can while keeping stability and product consistency in mind. Maghub is not immune to this but improves monthly.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your thorough review of MagHub. We are fortunate to partner with terrific publishers such as yourself as you provide great feedback, commentary, and recommendations which ultimately guides the direction of MagHub as a product.

Todd
COO in USA

Great Features, Ease of use means workflow efficiency

Kommentare: Maghub is a one stop program for us. I don't have to go out and find different programs to run different areas of the business. I especially like the team of developers that continually improve the features and really jump in when there are new requests to develop. This helps keep the business moving.

The well rounded software that allows us to use the same system and information to flow from prospecting to ad sales to collecting materials to page planning, billing and collections. Maghub also allows our Editorial teams to track the assignments, costs and payments to freelancers or internal employees. the software also allows us to maintain our Circulation and Distribution lists as well. since all the information is in the same system, we reach maximum communication thru out the organization efficiently.

Documentation of features and settings. The documentation doesn't tell you how settings may effect things in the future.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your thorough review of MagHub! Our product was designed to do exactly what your company is successfully using it for; integrating all of your moving parts (departments) into one system. Regarding our Help Center, we're in the process of updating our entire service. In the coming months, look forward to a redesigned Help Center that is more precise, updated, and easier to follow than ever before!

Gerald
Owner / Publisher in USA

No comparison!

Kommentare: MagHub has a very energetic and dedicated development team that continues to expand and improve the functionality of the software on a monthly basis. Their customer support team is extremely responsive and delivers support whenever it is needed, which is not what I have found with another magazine management software company.

When it comes to the daily management of magazine production and sales, there are not very many softwares that specialize in it. Of the handful that I researched, I chose MagHub because it had the necessary features with an attractive layout at a very reasonable price, especially a pretty well developed mobile app functionality.

There is nothing that sticks out in my mind about MagHub that I don't like.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your positive remarks about MagHub. We strive to offer a great platform, paired with great support; and it seems by your comments we hit the nail on the head!

Roberta
Billing & Credit Manager in USA

User For Invoicing and Reporting

As the primary user of invoicing and aged reporting, the options were very adaptable even through upgrades to the software.

A standard manual would be most helpful, and as software procedures change a user would benefit by receiving a new course of action inserts thereby having the most up to date procedure manual. Also extend weekday hours to include evening online support.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of MagHub. You can actually download a .PDF of our Help Center to use as a manual (it's quite large; however, it's possible). Regarding Live Chat hours, we have shared your request with our support team. With our entire support team being located in the Eastern/Central timezones, we certainly see the opportunity to expand upon it.

Sharon
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maghub review 8/2020

Kommentare: Overall, I have been extremely happy. Prior to Maghub we used ZOHO. Night and day, Maghub wins!! Not only is the program easy to follow but the support has been amazing. I am also glad they are local and not from another country where I have trouble understanding them. We are only 6 months into using the program but I am looking forward to becoming a 100% user.

I like the organizational aspect of the program. Quick links are useful. Having the ability to customize my dashboard was also a nice feature. There are way more features then I have used up to this point but I am looking forward to learning about the other features. To date, the programs are fairly easy to follow. But the chat help has been wonderful!

I wish the program integrated better with gmail. Having to add bcc everytime I send out an email to a customer is a hassle. I forget constantly. It was also be nice if I could enter a contract on the app. Often I am not in front of my computer and want to enter a sale.

Antwort von Aysling

Hi there, thank you for your thorough review of MagHub; we are so happy you made the switch from Zoho. Regarding the Gmail situation; there are ways you can actually auto add BCC features, so you never have to do it manually again. I would also check out the newly updated Gmail Add-On as well.

Director of Digital Sales Development in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Platform for Publishers

Ease of use. After many years of using clunky CRMs, having something that gets the info you need quickly and without a huge lift is extremely helpful.

Nothing major at the moment, but extracting data into an Excel document takes a little longer, but there are easy workarounds.

Poppy
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Changing to the MagHub platform is the best thing we have ever done for our publishing division!

Kommentare: In addition to everything already stated, the switch to MagHub has helped us to cut the costs associated with using two different programs. It has also become a huge time saver for our accounting department.

Ease of use and having everything in one database is wonderful; the fact that we have combined what we previously had with Pre1 and QuickFill has streamlined the process and made it extremely efficient. Above all, being able to access circulation and advertising info in one place is key for me as a publisher. And I can count on the info being right with MagHub. On the circulation side of the business, renewals have become easier with MagHub. Tracking and handling group subscriptions is also a big plus for us now since it was very difficult to handle these subscribers with our old system. We are able to easily see our print vs. digital subscribers, and comp subscriptions for our prime advertisers are now also easy to track as well. Billing advertisers through MagHub is also a big plus for us. Whereas our accounting department previously had to use a separate accounting system to manually bill and send invoices with the USPS, we can now upload ads into MagBuilder and email them out to clients. This has been an incredible time saver! The biggest plus for us has been customer support! With MagHub we are never left hanging for days or weeks to resolve an issue. Live Chat is wonderful. And if for some reason they cannot answer our question immediately, it is kicked up to a higher level and we have a response within 24 hours. Moreover, the MagHub team was able to customize a lot of the initial setup for us which was a big factor in making this change.

There have been very few negative issues with making the move to MagHub. Our biggest challenge was that we sell many books, articles, and other specialty items on our website. While there was no way to handle these sales initially, MagHub was able to set up a great system for us whereby we can now track everything we sell and who we sell it to.

Antwort von Aysling

Good afternoon Poppy, Thank you for your expansive review of MagHub! Also, we are glad that MagHub was able to fit your unique needs of books, articles, and other specialty items; as we always tell our clients, MagHub is made by you, for you. MagHub Marketing Team

Shalyn
Marketing Manager in USA

Excellent System-Connects CRM, Production, & Finance

Kommentare: My overall experience with MagHub has been great. It is easy to use and even our less techy team members caught on fast.

I like that the CRM ties to production and finance. This connection gives system users a complete view of the client. Users can see when a client was last contacted, if they have an active contract and what is included on that contract, if an ad has been submitted, and if invoices have been paid. It is nice to have all that information at your fingertips. MagHub integrated with a lot of third-party vendors which allows us to collect client data in one spot and share it with our team. It seems like they are always introducing new partnerships wich is great.

The system is big and has a lot to offer and can feel overwhelming sometimes. The help center can be hard to navigate at times. They update each month and sometimes it can be hard to keep up with all the improvements.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of MagHub! We are glad you have all of the information necessary at your fingertips. We have absolutely heard about our system being quite large; fortunately, our team has been actively updating our Guides, Walkthroughs, Videos, and Help Center to assist with navigating new updates and features we add each month.

Mike
Technical Operations Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maghub streamlined our production cycle

Kommentare: We probably gained almost a week to our production cycle each month because of the backlog we once had to get all the communication to production from sales. Maghub allows all the sales team to manage and provide instructions and materials themselves eliminating the bottleneck we once had with the flow of info between sales and production.

The ability to have a shared workspace for the sales and production team to communicate on a ticket by ticket basis.

The learning curve was kinda steep. All the tools are there but it just took us a while to get everyone up to speed.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for that great comment about reducing the bottleneck! We are glad that MagHub has helped your publishing business operate more efficiently, it's what we strive for.

Samantha
Editor in Chief in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quarterly magazine company using MagHub

Kommentare: The benefits of MagHub for our company have been the sales tools, easy invoicing process, and digital tear sheets.

MagHub is a fantastic tool for our sales team. The team enjoys the ease with which they can track their clients, forecast their goals, and send and receive contracts/signatures. This has streamlined our sales process.

MagHub seems as though it was created with magazine publishers that publish weekly or monthly magazines in mind more so than quarterly publishers, which made some of the features difficult for us to adjust to. We do not use the software to manage our production schedule or mailing list for this reason. The integration was a bit difficult at the beginning because we were switching from not using a CRM system at all (just tracking everything through spreadsheets and paper files) to this, but our whole team is now adept at using it.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your MagHub review. We understand that sometimes it takes some adjustments to get used to a new software system; however, we're glad your team took the time to adopt MagHub.

Judy
Distribution Mgr in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: While I may not use all of the components of MagHub, I am a daily user and am certainly appreciative of its many features and ease of use. I highly recommend MagHub to anyone looking for a CRM.

MagHub software delivers! The CRM is great in contact information storing, pulling reports, adding notes, etc. When requesting something to add that our users would benefit from - MagHub's support team is there to fill the request. And, having the software web-based allows users to have access from anywhere they can access the internet.

Being a distribution manager, we tried utilizing the distribution component in MagHub and ended up just using the subscription component to print lists for deliveries.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of MagHub! We are glad you have found the value of being able to utilize MagHub and its support anywhere there is an internet connection! Subscriptions and Distribution are two components we are looking to expand upon in the near future, stay tuned for those updates!

Stephen
publisher in Kanada
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superior CRM and booking/billing system

Kommentare: We have have had staff working remotely for over two years now. It is extreemly easy to enlist a new user and get them up to speed quickly

When we switched to Maghub, the prime reason was its easy integration with quickbooks saving us hours of double entry every month. After using it for several months , we found all of the available features easier to use than our previous cloud based softaware

The addition of new editons is a tedious chore. We are a weekly publication, and like to have about a year and a half of issues ready to book into.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of MagHub; we're glad we were able to support your remote-workforce needs. Thank you for your feedback about the addition of new editions, we will be sure to share that with our Product Manager.

Juernene
Accts Receivables/Billing Specialist in USA
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MagHub Business Balance

Kommentare: MagHub has met my main functional needs to perform my job for invoicing and reporting.

Client account and order entry is seamless and very user-friendly. Field placement and tabbing is uniformed to the format of screen design, making entry from customized forms efficient and effective to time. The quality of design is presented very well for companies, contacts, and financial data in reporting. And the export tool allows for ease of integration to other applications like Microsoft Office.

Integration to our existing system was difficult because of the inability to develop templates combining form specifications to cost of ad for quotes and purchase price.

Antwort von Aysling

Hi there, thank you for your review of MagHub! We are glad it has fit in well with your existing processes. Integrations can certainly be a struggle from time to time, especially when you have been using it for quite some time. We will continue to work on effective procedures when onboarding groups like yours, to make it as seamless as possible.

Jay
Senior Account Executive/Corporate Trainer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Superior Software

Kommentare: Overall experience has been wonderful . great customer service. Love the live chat option.

The CRM functions are superior to anything out there. Allows sales reps to stay organized and more time for getting in sales

need custom reports set up for billing purposes

Antwort von Aysling

Hi there, Thank you for your review of MagHub. We appreciate the feedback about creating custom reports; and our team is consistently adding new reports, as well as new integrations (Metabase) to provide the data you need. Support is our #1 priority at Aysling | MagHub and we're glad we can be of assistance.

Shannon
Director of Operations in USA

Incredible Customer Service

Kommentare: MagHub is by far the best Customer Service I have experienced.

MagHub helped us streamline many processes that were taking too much time.

One of the great things about MagHub is they are consistently developing their product and adding new features. The downfall is that sometimes a new feature doesn't have all the bells & whistles it needs to be functional for us.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of MagHub! We always believe that our support model and team is what sets us apart from our competitors, and by reading reviews like yours, it certainly seems accurate. With our agile development process of monthly releases, we have had recent meetings and have ideas on how to improve it for our clients, such as yourself.

Mindy
Sales Support Manager in USA

Best Decision Ever!

Kommentare: The customer service team is the best I've ever worked with. The access to anyone in the company gives an unbelievably personalized experience and gets the best answers to our questions.

This software is ideal for a print product like ours. It was very hard to find a product who could break out our needs, specifically for print, but this has been almost perfect.

There are some features that are company-wide, that we'd prefer be on a more publication base, but anything we ask about, is always considered so there are many things that have been improved upon since we started.

Ellen
Director Integrated Business Solutions in Kanada

MagHub Usr Review

Kommentare: Over-all my experience is quite good.

Intuitive and easy to use, Well organized and structured. Good Customer Service

Some functions don't translate throughout For example changing contact status does not carry through to the Production Report which means manual adjustment each time. Marketing tools need work. If i write a bulk email but someone else send, i do not get full metrics or it does not list as an activity on each email address. Drip emails seem to report on the firs one only. Metrics are lacking a bit

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of the MagHub platform, we are glad that you found it to be organized and structured. We will actually reach out and assist with the marketing/drip campaign functionality, which should help.

Jenny
Graphic Designer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

designer perspective.

Kommentare: I love it! Very organized and keeps it all structured. Thank you!

how I can make reports and save them. The shortcut link for them really saves me time. how everything is right there.

I wish the entire line of the report would be colored... not just the section of the status. I tend to look left to right visually and when I look at company name I would like to see the color of the status over there as well.... not just having to glance over and see what the color may be.

Antwort von Aysling

Thank you for your review of MagHub, we also use the Save Reports and can attest, it saves us a lot of time and clicks as well! We also submitted a Feature Request for your comment about the coloring of reports.

Stuart
SVP Sales in USA

Should be better

Kommentare: It handles numerous aspects of the company but often does not seem to understand the process of publishers. Feedback is often requested but the response given does not address the issue or fix it.

The system does integrate numerous departments

There are numerous reports but they are not set up to provide key information easily. There are many unneeded steps in setting up orders and information is often not captured properly on communication with accounts.

Megan
Publisher in USA

Very helpful

MagHub does pretty much everything we need to manage our publishing company. Their support is excellent, and they quickly help us with any issues we're having.

It's not the most intuitive software. It takes a bit to get used to / set up correctly.

Antwort von Aysling

Hi there, thank you for reviewing MagHub today. We are glad you have found our support team so helpful, we strive to provide the best support structure of any platform on the market.

Eileen
Advertising Account Executive in USA

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Ad proofing, signing contracts and billing have never been easier.

Mag Hub has all of the benefits of Magazine Manager, Sales Force, and FileMaker Pro in one easy to use software.

I don't really have criticisms with the software, but no one likes paperwork or data entry.

Antwort von Aysling

Eileen, thanks for your positive review! We're glad to hear that MagHub has made your life easier.