Intuitive and easy to use, powerful software with great customizable approval workflow

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Renata I.
Procurement Development Consultant

Vorteile: NextBuy supports the entire procurement process. Easy navigation and customizable fields offer flexibility for specific company needs. I like supplier management functionalities (huge database, evaluation functionalities), approval workflow, eTenders and eAuctions which reduce significantly phone calls, emails and use of excel.

Nachteile: Analytic and reporting tools could be improved to provide more comprehensive insights and predictions.

Good app

Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Controlador de obra montaje mecánico
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I liked it a lot, it was very helpful with my suppliers but I think it can improve

Vorteile: What I liked the most was being able to follow up with my suppliers. the concept of software is excellent

Nachteile: I would like you to have the option to follow up with my clients as well as for suppliers

User friendly SRM software, great value for money.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Bartlomiej B.
Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, yet quite powerful software that can be personalized to each user. Great RFx and e-auctions module, extensive supplier database. The functionality seems to be improving constantly. One of the best SRM platforms for small to medium sized companies.

Full eProcurement suite we could use right away for our business

Bewertet am 20.9.2015
Nico K.

Kommentare: Nextbuy offers the complete P2P process in one platform. All modules are working seamlessly and are perfect integrated.
The reporting function helps us to analyze our KPIs and provides a complete business intelligence for our purchasing decisions.
We were able to use Nextbuy right away without any implementation. This was a key factor why we selected this solution. Pricing is exceptional fair.
The workflow engine helped us to minimize Maverick Spent and we can audit trail who bought what for how much.

Very easy to use tool full of functions - such as Global/Local supplier list + rantings, eCatalogue

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Mario B.
Founder & Consultant & Lecturer of corporate purchase and data analytics
Unternehmensberatung

Vorteile: I do like most the module for SRM (evalutation, ratings) , the eCatalogues and Order management. Very simple way how to track the actions of your procurement team and follow up the strategy and KPIs.

Nachteile: Reporting module could have more functions and support wider range of charts and metrics. But so far OK.