CashFootprint Point-of-Sale Erfahrungen

Über CashFootprint Point-of-Sale

CashFootprint ist kein weiterer Cloud-POS. Verfolge Verkäufe, Bestand und mehr. Sicherer, schneller Mitarbeiterzugriff. Einmaliger Kauf. Kein Abo.

Erfahre mehr über CashFootprint Point-of-Sale

Inventory input method for multiple scenarios I.e. style no. Colour and size is little intense.

Bewertungen zu CashFootprint Point-of-Sale

4,9

CashFootprint Point-of-Sale hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CashFootprint Point-of-Sale bereits verwendet?

Lori
CEO in USA

Best POS System I've Ever Used

Kommentare: Purchased this 8 years ago after looking at too many to mention POS systems that were either too expensive or didn't do what I needed it to do for my retail store. This is by far the best POS system I have used to date.It's very easy to use, produces a variety of reports, has a built in loyalty program for my customers, and prints professional looking sales receipts.The discount manager makes it easy to set up your specials, promotions, etc. and does the work for you at checkout. I recently switched to a new computer and needed some help with the transfer of CF. [sensitive content hidden] got it done remotely in a few minutes. Great support.They also have a large library of how-to videos on YouTube if you have any questions or email them. So impressed with the support, the software, and the price.

I really like the loyalty program and the discount manager features.

Nothing that I can think of. It's a powerful POS software.

Jess
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Best Point of Sale Software for Small Business

Kommentare: Cash Footprint allows me to process customer purchases, receive their money, and allows me to create in-house charge accounts (which I like). Cash Footprint is feature-rich and is not a "stripped down" version of expensive point of sale systems (in my opinion).

There are several things that I really liked about Cash Footprint. For one, there are no recurring monthly fees. Other Point of Sale software I considered purchasing required monthly fees and expensive or exclusive hardware. Cash Footprint works with a lot of "off the shelf" peripherals so a person isn't "stuck" buying hardware devices specifically designed for the product. Secondly, I really like the customer service. There was one specific "off the shelf" point of sale software I purchased a few years ago that after 90 days there was no further customer service. Besides it was "glitchy" and some of the functionality was cumbersome to get it work exactly right. With Cash Footprint, anytime I had an issue or a question, I could e-mail [SENSISTIVE CONTENT HIDDEN](or watch a Youtube video) and get the answers to my questions quickly. Last of all, I really like how once a person buys Cash Footprint they get a lifetime commitment of service from the company. Cash Footprint sells receipt printers, cash drawers, barcode scanners - and even the complete system. I specifically like the receipt printer because it prints 3" receipts (instead of 2"). Cash Footprint does not cut corners on selling peripherals and hardware. The software works great for me. Yeah, I as an Avon Independent Sales Representative I do have customers that give me orders but I also have sales events where customers buy from on hand inventory as well. I like this software to help me at my sales events.

I have no cons but I don't enjoy putting in inventory because it's time-consuming but that's not Cash Footprint's fault; it just wants a lot of details because the more details about my products the better, right? It would be nice to use an existing credit card processing system, which I have to use outside Cash Footprint to process credit and debit card sales.

Antwort von LotHill Solutions

Jess, thank you for the fabulous review. Much appreciated! If you have any questions going forward, feel free to reach out. As you know, we offer free support and software updates for all our products. A couple things to note for folks reading this review... We offer payroll services and employee time clock solutions too (TimeDrop and Tickadee). We DO offer integrated card processing using some existing card processors. If you are using something like PayPal or Square, we won't be able to integrate those, but our pricing would be better than the flat 2.9% or 2.7% fees anyway... esp if you process a lot of debit cards. It's worth a shot for us to get you a free savings comparison. Have a great day! - James

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A long learning experience but so far we like our new system

Kommentare: Inventory tracking, better reciepts than the previous system we had

Most features are easy to use once set up properly, The reports are extreamly helpful , Their support staff is great, I was very frustrated and the customer took control of our computer and explained what he was fixing and how it effects the program. Thanks to him I am no longer frustrated. Thanks a bunch James!!!!

I wish the videos and instructions could be a little easier to understand. Thanks for pause and rewind buttons. I had to watch 3 or 4 times to keep up und understand what needed to be done.

Joyce
Consultant in USA

Excellent Software Support!

Kommentare: I have already done an initial review after I setup the software with all the inventory and completed first month billing of customers.
I wanted to do an updated review of the ongoing use of the software and support assistance.
I am very impressed with the speed at which my questions have been answered. And I have already had and upgrade to the software free of charge as promised. I encourage anyone sitting on the fence in considering this program to take the leap and buy it; you will be very satisfied with the training videos and the powerful tool for the low purchase price.

I like how easy it was to setup and use and the cheap price. Also the ease to do backups.

I had to really think about this answer. Least of all I did not like the setup of the statement for the accounts receivable. I wrote to the support team and they made immediate changes to the statement in answser to my issues. Needless to say I was shocked and very impressed at the same time at the speed they addressed my concern. Since they made the changes there is nothing I don't like about this software.

Jim Ed
Owner/Do it all in USA

Trouble fixed.

Easy to use. Works for my shop like it was designed for me. Easy to set up and figure out and back ups are easy.

That it does not have the ability to keep track of repair tickets for my shop. A module added to my POS would be perfect..I will wait.

Antwort von LotHill Solutions

Hey Jim Ed, good to hear from you! Glad you are loving the program. Don't forget, to enable the ability to open and save transactions for work orders you can go to Tools menu > Options > Add-ons and turn on that feature. There is no added cost to do so for the pro version. We have chosen to turn that feature off by default so it doesn't clutter the screen. Most of our users don't use that feature out of the box so we have it turned off. Let me know if you need anything else. Have a great day! - James

Jim Ed
Store Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

So far its unbeatable

Kommentare: I've been using CashFoot print for over 3 years and am happy with the software and James, the technical support. It stinks when you can't use your software or get into your POS,prior company I was with had bad software that did the backups,where I actually lost 2/3's of my inventory and customer data base. I thought the backups were going correctly but when I did need the backup information is when I found problems with their backup. I can happily say, I've never had a problem with CashFootPrints like that. Highly recommended.

Dependability,Technical support and company always open to my suggestions.

The fact that I can't sit in my chair and give the software voice commands, but knowing James, it will be one day if its needed by all.

Tun
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

every time I ask question, they always respond to me the right way. very helpful.

I can use Cash footprint lifetime . when we compare with other softer, CashFootprint is easy to use.Moreover there are a lot of video we can learn about cashfootprint on [sensitive content hidden]

Selena
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always when we need support, they're there for us! The software is easy to use!

Kommentare: The feature to add customers with their phone numbers is great! If we expand, we can get another pos and all inventory is synced to the second pos.

The layout! It is easy to figure out if you have the time! I've seen software when checking out at other store and it looks confusing and very bland. We love the quick sell button feature! And the feature to add customers which helps us know which are repeat customers.

We offer layaway but layaway isn't available yet on the software so we have to keep up with it ourselves.

Jimmy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust POS System without the Robust Price Tag...

Kommentare: We were looking for a TOP SHELF POS system without a top shelf price tag and Cash Footprint fits the bill nicely. They are frequently adding new features and the ease of use make it an even more priceless tool to have in your retail toolbox. It has great reports for sales, inventory and low inventory - plus multiple added features such as a time clock & the ability to use your own gift cards. It is linkable with multiple locations and the folks at Lothill step up to the plate to deliver a home run every time we interact with them. Thanks for building a system that's everything you need in a retail environment!

Sheila
CEO in Bahamas
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT PRODUCT AND SUPPORT

Kommentare: We are very satisfied because the support has been very good and the price comparison to similar products was a winning combination

The simple interface and it was very easy to setup. We also like the fact that there is no monthly fees to budget

Email setup was a bit challenging but support was slow in this regard. Font size is also a bit small

Floyd
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good price and easy to use and the tech support is great

needs a employee time clock and could have easier customer find files

Mike
Einzelhandel

3 Month Review

Kommentare: I have only ever used the National POS softwares to run my business. When looking to upgrade my system, I had decided against the cloud & invest into CashFootprint. I have been using it for 3 months now & must say that I had converted over to it rather easily. As with any software change, you can expect a modest learning curve - though it was a pretty straight forward conversion. The available features are everything that I could possibly need to grow my business. I also like how the platform continues to grow and get better through updates. It's a cost effective & efficient system that I would recommend to anybody.

Lothill is a company that listens to its customers & is always making improvements to its software.

It's value packed software - though will not have every feature of the much more expensive software companies.

Gerry
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Skeptical

Kommentare: This POS system is helping us to manage our inventory without having to purchase an expensive system with a lot of features that we will never use. It also does NOT have a monthly fee.

This software is everything that we had hoped for. It is easy to use, videos give you almost all the answers to any questions and CSR will give you the rest of the answers. We love this CashFootprint Point of Sale system. We would recommend it to all small businesses that want to use a simple and easy to use POS system.

Haven't found what we like least yet. We are happy so far.

Thomas
Administrative Assistant in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great help for my printer problem

Kommentare: This POS software has been a bargain from the get-go. Fully function inventory and retail POS system with the world's very best support.

Functionality, database-based, great support.

There is really nothing that comes to mind.

Rashid
Manager in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant. All functions are logical. Don't need to be an IT person to install and use.

The videos. Watch them and follow. So the first is ease of installation. Second is the support. Tickets are issued and followed up with responses quickly. Lastly it is intuitive. Easy to learn and teach.

Optics can be enhanced. Inventory input method for multiple scenarios I.e. style no., colour and size is little intense. Perhaps a simple grid will be helpful.

Benoit
president in Kanada

POS well done, very easy to understand with all the youtube videos

Kommentare: Match exactly my business need

I like possibility to do assemble items, discount, mix & match and open customer account with the AR account. All the reports are good, by category that you want.

The biometric read for customer is not available yet, but suppose to be there before 2019 said the boss! Thanks, hope it go well!

Jill
President in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reinstall CashFoot on New PC

Kommentare: Except for the days to respond, the experience and resolution to my issue was satisfactory. The tech was polite, knowledgeable, courteous and solved and answered all issues and questions.

ease of use

Antwort von LotHill Solutions

Hi Jill, thank you! I appreciate you taking time from your busy day to leave a review. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. Feel free to use both email and phone. Kind regards, James

Paul
Manager in USA

CashFootprint

Very easy to get set up and start using right away. Excellent customer support. Lots of features built into software.

Large amount of features can be intimidating at first. Only integrated with a few credit processors.

Shelagh
Owner in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

User friendly comprehensive software!

Kommentare: This software provides every function needed to run a simple or complicated, streamlined business. The tech support is above and beyond our expectations.
The best part of this software for us is that the inventory and point of sale run in one program even without internet access. I would highly recommend this software to any business, particularly to smaller business owners as it is reasonably priced without any ongoing monthly costs and the company stands behind their product with super tech support.

Xavier
Store Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, great custimer support

Kommentare: Great software, easy to use... excellent customer support... I had an issue, i sent email, next day i got sokution from them. I'm glad with the product.

Easy to use for counter cashier.

N/a

Jeanetta

Cash Footprint POS

Kommentare: The purchase and installation of Cash Footprint has been very rewarding experience. We have ended up with a POS system that reliable, easy to install, complete transactions and manage inventory. Their customer service support has been excellent with fast and reliable service.
I highly recommend this product.

Mark
USA

The Perfect Tool for Trade Shows

Kommentare: I used the Professional version for two months and am sold on the product. I really like the bar code capabilities; it's a great help in my inventory for Sports Cards and adds a professional image to shows. It's a tremendous value for the money and I'm impressed with the customer support, which I needed when I decided to buy.

Ease of use, bar code capabilities, ease of inventory import.

Paul
USA

help with customer transaction

Kommentare: the system had a hiccup. Stopped working and then started again After restarting, rereading all the help manuels, and contacting a customer service tech it started to work.

Danny

Great customer service.

Kommentare: They are very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable in the products sold. Would highly recommend. Thank you for the helpful customer support!

Christi

Great POS

Kommentare: I have been using cash footprint pos since 2013 and I love it. It is easy to use inexpensive and has great customer service. No monthly fees.