Über The Hire Talent

The Hire Talent ist ein Unternehmen für Einstellungstests, das sich auf Verhaltens- und Kompetenztests konzentriert, um potenzielle neue Mitarbeiter zu bewerten.

Erfahre mehr über The Hire Talent

The reports we receive provide valuable insight into the thinking process of the new-hire and help us predict how successful that hire could be in that specific role.

Results can sometimes be contradictory between different tests. Test results are not always straightforward to interpret.

Bewertungen zu The Hire Talent

The Hire Talent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du The Hire Talent bereits verwendet?

Liv
Liv
Recruiting Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Hire Talent helps our company find good people for good people.

Kommentare: The Hire Talent helps me to find the right candidates for the job.

The applicant tracking system keeps our applicants in an order of when they applied, per company they applied for. I am able to tract which applicants were sent assessments and which we deemed not qualified. I appreciate the ease of use and how helpful the Hire Talent associates are when I need assistance.

There is nothing I feel that needs to be improved.

Corrie
HR Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with The Hire Talent!

Kommentare: When I started with THT I was completely new to HR, this program has and continues to help me with recruiting. The assessments help vet through so many candidates. Anytime I have a question or need assistance [SENSITIVE CONTENT]/and the team have been there for me.

My number 1 favorite thing about "The Hire Talent" is the customer service! Anytime I have a question or need assistance someone normally answers right away. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has the best video tutorials. I like having all my candidates for each job posting easy to see and find. I believe that the assessments have helped us dramatically in hiring the right candidates.

I would like to be able to find candidates even if they are archived from the search bar. This is not possible now and I have to unarchive a job to find the candidate.

Paul
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

your review is disgustingly long

Kommentare: ok

specific for hiring PS your review is disgustingly long

nightmare of websites and lack of info. I most of this is changed with your new platform but still if one test contains several test within it you need to let us know what tests are within the test

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. What info is lacking on our websites that you're specifically looking for? We have all of our assessments offered and descriptions of what they cover on our promotional website. If there's additional insights you'd like to learn about, we're happy to meet with you 1-on-1 and teach you the best way to use the assessments & other tools.

Ashley
VP of Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avoid Bad Hires

Kommentare: I love Hire Talent assessments and I do not make any hiring decisions without it. Often times in an interview I will have a sense about a candidate. Upon the candidate completing an assessment it will usually clarify for me what I was feeling or sensing during the interview. On the few occasions we went outside the test recommendations and made the hire anyway - we have regretted it. It is an essential component to the interview process. But it is just that, one component of what should be a multi-factor decision.

Ease of use, Customizable, Lots of Options, Accuracy in readings

Results can be hard to interpret at times but a review by the company clarifies any questions you have.

Vicky Apinya
Director of Human Resources and Compliance in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Products/Customer service

User friendly platform. Great customer service. I have had the opportunity to work with [sensitive content hidden] and Aaron, they are very knowledgeable and professional. I recently had ZOOM meeting with [sensitive content hidden] who gave me few tips on how use The Hire Talent platform more efficiently. You have a great team!

N/A I cannot think of anything as of yet.

Tracy
HR Assistant Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Pre-employment Tool

This tool is easy to use and gives great insight to habits of potential employees.

The only con - I would like to be able to printed the detailed summary report with the candidate's name on it.

Brian
Brian
Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Your HR Solutions Must-Have

I like how they are cost-effective and their in-depth reports and their amazing customer support!

Not that I know of. I will update my feedback as soon as I come across one.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Brian!

Jared
General Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great team and software AND a great value!

The team walked (and still is walking) us through every step of the way, super helpful and knowledgeable and brought up many items to consider that we hadn't thought of in over 30 years of being in business!

I haven't found anything to not like yet, we're still fairly early in the process but so far its been a fantastic experience for me and my team.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hire Talent

It has been incredibly useful for us to receive real-time results on our candidates' performance. It helps our interview process to have immediate performance feedback and simplifies hiring decisions.

I wish there was more detailed information and explanations on candidates' performance. I would like to see a deeper analysis of strengths, weaknesses and performance indicators.

Skylar
Brokerage Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wish We Used The Hire Talent Sooner!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

What I like most about The Hire Talent is the ease of use and the great assistance when it comes to setting up your account. It is a one-stop shop that produces great results.

The only difficulty we have experienced with The Hire Talent is the AI rating tool not being accurate, just a good reminder to double-check the candidates yourself.

Alex
Trainer in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Hire Talent Review

Kommentare: Overall the eperience has been Great.

Over I find out the software very useful due to the fact of having a hands on practice since an interview day, this helps us have lots more vision in regards to the type of profiles received and also guides us through decision making.

There is situations in which the page gets frozen and we have to start all over.

Brandon
East Coast Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tools for great results

This really helps when evaluating candidates . In the past I was flying blindly when it came to recruitment. Without any incite it is very hard to create unique questions to dig more into someone's experience and unique skillsets. These tools really helped me prepare for interviews and get to know candidates better

It takes a little time and practice to get it all down but it is well worth it

Lisa
Broker / Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would not hire without this

Kommentare: So, I would not hire another staff member without having them take this attention to detail test. We tested it on people who we had an idea of their attention to detail and found it to be spot on. I have used it as a tool for my last several hires and would not want to hire again without this test. I love it!

I feel like the detail test is a pretty accurate predictor of attention to detail

There was nothing I didn't like. The only thing that would be better is free, but everyone has to make it profit.

Abbey
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good results, but not very transparent

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been good. The customer support has always been helpful when we reach out. However, if the client interface was a little more robust, we wouldn't have the need. We are always encouraged to ask for details about the test results, but my inquiries haven't been satisfied.

Overall, the personality tests seem very accurate for evaluating good hires.

The skills test, primarily the details test, are definitely on the steeper end of the grading spectrum. We have had difficulty getting passing results from a wide range of candidates.

I always struggled to right person for my office position. The Hire Talent fix my problem.

Kommentare: Hire a person that fits the needs of the job, thus a win-win because the employee is happy with their job.

New approach to finding qualified people to work for my company. The software can be customized to fit my needs. Easy to administer, and the result were quickly returned to me. It was accurate and easy to use. The cost fit my budget

I found nothing negative about the software. The approach was different from any other similar, but the resulted exceeded my expentations.

Executive Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't live without it!

Kommentare: The tool is easy to use super intuitive. Best in class for the price, if I had to buy all these services separately it would cost me 5X what this tool costs.

Assessments are super accurate and the quality of our new hires is better than ever!

Not much of anything. It just made things easy.

Jon
CFO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to be used for determining the proper fit for a role

Kommentare: We used the software to help us determine the proper candidate for a role. The software helped us eliminate a few candidates by helping us narrow down interview questions. We definitely made the right choice on our candidate and the software made it clear who we should be hiring.

I enjoyed the ability to review the analysis of the test takers and ask The Hire Talent questions that would help me determine the direction in follow-up interviews.

Nothing. I truly enjoyed the software and we will continue to use it in the future.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Hi Jon, Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you find our assessment tools so helpful in selecting the best candidates for your positions.

Steven
president in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

3 year user review

My recruiting service Dream Business Coaching recommended to me.

The reports do need some interpretation and I rely on my recruiter for that.

Catherine
Call Center Hiring Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best option for small businesses due to price point and flexibility - great service too

Kommentare: The best part of this experience was working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - she was highly informative, flexible, prompt to answer questions.

Ease of use, great and prompt service from our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], perfect price point for small business

Some of the category descriptions could be better.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Hey Catherine, Thank you for the review & feedback. We're glad you've had an overall great experience with us so far!

Kimberly
Front Desk Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool for hiring staff!

Kommentare: The customer service is above and beyond. My questions have always been answered in a timely fashion and the test results are almost immediate.

Very user friendly. Love that I can test and screen potential new hires prior to making a job proposal.

The testing does seem to be very advanced. Would love a more simplified version.

Kenneth
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New user

Kommentare: Like it glad I subscribed. Helps me to scale re recruiting

Sourcing candidates. Bulk emails. Insights. CSV imports.

Applying Insights to imported CSV candidate files. Phone & email addresses could be more accurate.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback so if you have others at your company using our platform as well please encourage them to leave us a review, too!

Vp in USA

We found excellent candidates through their analysis process. Highly recommend.

What I like most is the results that we have gotten. The tests provide excellent insight into a candidates fit

Like all tests the results can be skewed by the honesty of answering the question. The honesty rating does help

Yuval
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service

Kommentare: Love working with Aaron. He is always available to help.

It's ability to track all employment related items (screening, testing, applications) in one place

Takes some learning but The Hire Talent is great at helping with the learning aspect.

President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hiring is the most important thing I do and Hire Talent helps me make better decisions.

Helping me select the right candidate. I can easily get to any candidates score so I can compare a new prospect's score to a good employee's score. Thereby making a better decision.

I don't always know which test to use on candidates. I just call Fletcher to figure that out. And sometimes the test is not available for a while - a day.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Susan, thank you for taking the time to review our testing. We're glad to hear the tools help you in selecting between candidates. We enjoy working with you!

Gregory
Gregory
President/Owner in USA

The hire talent is an excellent resource and tool to assess potential new hires.

Kommentare: I got a better sense of the person I may be hiring.

I like the ease of use of the software and the quick and easy set up they help you take care of. I like the quick turnaround times after that new potential hire takes assessment tests. I like the fact that you can talk to staff to get more input on the results of the tests. The entire staff at new hire talent is awesome to work with.

The only thing I do not like about the software, is that it's not a bulletproof way to hire or not hire an employee. You have to use it as a tool and utilize all information gathered and then make your decision.