The Hire Talent Bewertungen

von The Hire Talent

Über The Hire Talent

The Hire Talent ist ein Unternehmen für Einstellungstests, das sich auf Verhaltens- und Kompetenztests konzentriert, um potenzielle neue Mitarbeiter zu bewerten.

Erfahre mehr über The Hire Talent

Rick O.
Founder \ GM
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"The Hire Talent is part of our hiring process. Their % chance of success predictor is consistent."

Kommentare: We use their software assessments to assist in hiring decisions. We have learned the hard way when we don't follow our benchmarks it can come back to haunt us.

Vorteile: It helps us make solid hiring decisions. We have a minimum benchmark score for applicants. We can also consider areas of importance such as attention to detail, and whether the applicant is more suited to a customer facing role or a technical role.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve, but the support is always there to help interpret the results. I do highly recommend.

Rick,
So glad to hear you've found the tools so useful in helping you make better hires over the years. Thank you for the wonderful review!

• Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Lisa R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2018

"Great Applicant Screening Tool"

Kommentare: The service is easy to use, tests are affordable, test results are in my inbox almost immediately, and customer service has been responsive.

Vorteile: We have used the Detail Skills test to screen applicants for our medical front desk position. It is a very good measure of attention to detail-quite difficult for many people, as it turns out. A high score on the test has meant a good fit for us. Some of our applicants have complained that the instructions for taking the test were misleading and hard to follow-that too has been a helpful part of our screening process. If they can't follow the instructions, they aren't likely to succeed in the job.

Nachteile: The online customer portal was still in development last time I logged on-I wasn't able to find past test results. It's not a big problem, because all results have been emailed anyway.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Nick K.
HR
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Uncertainty"

Kommentare: We were using the Hire Talent for assessments but have drifted away from it because of so many mixed results.

Vorteile: I like the information that the assessment should be able to provide.

Nachteile: I do not have faith in the software's actual validity and the confirmation of it's findings/reviews.

von The Hire Talent an 15.10.2019

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry your results didn't meet your expectations. It's an uncommon instance and I would love to hear more details on the results of the assessments you used. Feel free to contact us at info@thehiretalent, or our number during business hours (833)332-8378

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Dahni B.
Employee Experience Manager
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Worth investing in"

Kommentare: Overall I definitely think it is worth the investment. We've been able to make smarter hires for some critical roles such as sales and customer support. The cost is offset in the long run since there is lower turnover so we end up saving a ton on recruiting and training.

Vorteile: We've been using The Hire Talent to administer assessments to new candidates as part of their interview process. The reports we receive provide valuable insight into the thinking process of the new-hire and help us predict how successful that hire could be in that specific role.

Nachteile: There aren't too many problematic red flags, just a few minor things that come to mind. I think the client portal could use some updating. It isn't the most intuitive interface. Also one the reports, there is a section for "chance of a good hire". These numbers often seem like a shocker compared to how the person had performed on some parts of the assessment, so I'd say not to read too much into that score.

National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"A very powerful hiring tool that suits our business & mission perfectly. "

Vorteile: It becomes very clear that The Hire Talent has some incredibly powerful features, right away. The results have become increasingly accurate & we're able to accommodate to our candidates
better than ever before.

Nachteile: We knew The Hire Talent was right for us but we were initially concerned with the cost & customer support. Well, we're glad we reached out because we learned it's very affordable & customer service is phenomenal.

von The Hire Talent an 5.7.2018

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our service and product! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Samuel B.
Director Of Engineering
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2018

"A Great Service "

Kommentare: My experience has been outstanding. In every aspect, I am provided with good service. If I have a question, it is answered promptly and thoroughly. I feel as though I have a ready consultant on my shoulder ready to assist and discuss with me any difficult choices that result from the results of the testing. They have this area nailed, and I am very satisfied and content with the system.

Vorteile: I like the ability to screed in the right person for the job I like the ease of use I like the customer service

Nachteile: No Cons to report. I really like the value that I get from using all aspects of this service.

von The Hire Talent an 3.12.2018

Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We strive to check all these boxes for our clients, so it's really nice to hear that you've been happy with the product and our services since becoming a customer :)

• Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Lisa R.
Broker / Owner
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"Would not hire without this"

Kommentare: So, I would not hire another staff member without having them take this attention to detail test. We tested it on people who we had an idea of their attention to detail and found it to be spot on. I have used it as a tool for my last several hires and would not want to hire again without this test. I love it!

Vorteile: I feel like the detail test is a pretty accurate predictor of attention to detail

Nachteile: There was nothing I didn't like. The only thing that would be better is free, but everyone has to make it profit.

Roger J.
Entrepreneur & Investor
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"Best recruiting firm hands down! "

Vorteile: Extremely thorough team that takes there time to learn about your company and your needs. The interview and screening process is meticulous and the testing results they provide truly help you decide on the best candidates. I HIGHLY recommend this firm!

Nachteile: No Cons.. they are amazing and the price is very fair. We've tried alot of firms and this crew is by far the best.

von The Hire Talent an 3.4.2018

Thanks for the 5-star review, Roger! Working with you guys has been pretty great too!

• Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Lisa M.
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"The software helps us to determine whom to hire and not to hire."

Vorteile: Able to evaluate a person before hiring them. The software has really helped us. We are able to review in a group and get everyone's opinion.

Nachteile: Maybe not making the assessments so long to take, make them a little shorter in time. Other then this there is no cons with the software.

von The Hire Talent an 3.4.2018

Lisa, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that the assessments have been helpful in your hiring process.

Kimberly H.
Front Desk Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Very useful tool for hiring staff!"

Kommentare: The customer service is above and beyond. My questions have always been answered in a timely fashion and the test results are almost immediate.

Vorteile: Very user friendly. Love that I can test and screen potential new hires prior to making a job proposal.

Nachteile: The testing does seem to be very advanced. Would love a more simplified version.

Alex P.
Trainer
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

" The Hire Talent Review"

Kommentare: Overall the eperience has been Great.

Vorteile: Over I find out the software very useful due to the fact of having a hands on practice since an interview day, this helps us have lots more vision in regards to the type of profiles received and also guides us through decision making.

Nachteile: There is situations in which the page gets frozen and we have to start all over.

Showroom Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2018

"Great product, team"

Vorteile: Our company uses this product daily as we continue to grow and hire new employees. The assessments aid our team in screening potential talent and making the smartest decisions for our company.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software/program.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Billie S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2017

"The Hire Talent is a superb, high quality staffing service. "

Kommentare: Excellent employees and learned a great deal about the entire process.

Vorteile: The candidates recommended to me were carefully selected and thoroughly vetted. Detailed information was provided to each candidate via excellent tests and thorough interviews of the candidates and references. Our employees hired through The Hire Talent are outperforming all employees hired through other sources. I couldn't be more satisfied.

von The Hire Talent an 3.4.2018

Billie, thank you so much for the 5-star review and your comments. We're excited to hear that your employees are performing to your expectations! It's been an equal pleasure working with you!

• Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Brandon B.
East Coast Sales Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Great tools for great results"

Vorteile: This really helps when evaluating candidates . In the past I was flying blindly when it came to recruitment. Without any incite it is very hard to create unique questions to dig more into someone's experience and unique skillsets. These tools really helped me prepare for interviews and get to know candidates better

Nachteile: It takes a little time and practice to get it all down but it is well worth it

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Greg S.
Partner
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"Employee testing software"

Kommentare: The Hire Talent and their testing software are valuable tools when it comes to trying to find the right fit for your company. It's amazing how accurate their tests are and how the detailed results really help you pin point someone's strengths and weaknesses. I highly recommend their services!

Vorteile: The tests are a great way to evaluate potential candidates to hire, and we found the results to be extremely helpful in the hiring process.

Nachteile: Our experience was all positive. I can't really think of anything that they should be doing different.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Human Resources Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2018

"Great product!"

Kommentare: Results from the Hire Talent have helped us to improve our questions for applicants. Also, when we do hire employees, we know what their strengths and weaknesses are and can tailor our training for them. This software helps us to select better employees.

Vorteile: It really does give a fantastic overview of a prospective employee's aptitude and abilities. The results are mostly understandable. In times where you are not sure of the results, customer service is available to help.

Nachteile: The Word & Excel tests are a few versions behind what everyone is using. Candidates also complained about being able to complete the Word & Excel assessments.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Managing Member/Owner
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2018

"Great experience, very helpful, only Hire testing I have confidence in."

Kommentare: Great to have so much software at one place

Vorteile: The great testing results in great hires. I have used the tests for 19 years and won't hire without testing first. Results have been exactly what I found the employee to be like after working together.
Considering the cost of a bad hire, this is a great deal.

Nachteile: That I need to do the test myself in order to see how the employees working with me will fit into the culture of the company. But it always pays off to see the whole picture

• Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Abbey T.
Human Resources Generalist
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Good results, but not very transparent"

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been good. The customer support has always been helpful when we reach out. However, if the client interface was a little more robust, we wouldn't have the need. We are always encouraged to ask for details about the test results, but my inquiries haven't been satisfied.

Vorteile: Overall, the personality tests seem very accurate for evaluating good hires.

Nachteile: The skills test, primarily the details test, are definitely on the steeper end of the grading spectrum. We have had difficulty getting passing results from a wide range of candidates.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Brittany P.
Metallabbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"We use pre-employment tests for hiring decisions."

Kommentare: Hiring help

Vorteile: We use a few assessments that provide critical information in weeding out applicants who would not be a good fit for the position we are hiring for or for the company. I know using these assessments have decreased our employee turnover rate.

Nachteile: I am very happy with the software. The only thing I can report negatively is maybe less promotional emails.

Bryant B.
HR/Compliance Director
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2018

"Review"

Kommentare: We are using the tests to screen employees pre hire.

Vorteile: Easy to send tests to candidates. Easy to discuss tests results with someone.

Nachteile: Some candidates can not load the tests. There is not one to call concerning this that knows how to help them.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2018
John T.
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"I always struggled to right person for my office position. The Hire Talent fix my problem."

Kommentare: Hire a person that fits the needs of the job, thus a win-win because the employee is happy with their job.

Vorteile: New approach to finding qualified people to work for my company. The software can be customized to fit my needs. Easy to administer, and the result were quickly returned to me. It was accurate and easy to use. The cost fit my budget

Nachteile: I found nothing negative about the software. The approach was different from any other similar, but the resulted exceeded my expentations.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Scott J.
Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2017

"Great tool for evaluating prospective employees!"

Kommentare: Evaluations have been spot-on, response time on receiving evaluations has been good, customer service very responsive. Satisfied customer!

Vorteile: We have used TheHireTalent evaluations for a couple years now. We have found the evaluations to be very accurate and helpful in the hiring process and will continue to use them for future hires.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2017
James B.
Sales
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"Hiring that Doesn't Hurt"

Kommentare: I had a couple of questions about the software. I was dreading asking for help. BUT the team over at Hire Talent was freaking great about answering my questions. Turnaround times were great and gave me hope for tech support people all over the world. =)

Vorteile: I can't stress enough how happy I am to have a tool to benchmark with. It's hard enough hiring without any data. The Hire Talent gives me more confidence to make decisions. I'm a data nerd and it sooths my empirical itch.

Nachteile: There's no magic "make all my decisions for me" button.

von The Hire Talent an 3.8.2018

James this is one of the best reviews we've read yet! Thank you for your faith in us. We're glad to hear that you are getting the most out of our assessment tools!

• Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Hank L.
Executive Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"I found the process to be organized and easy. "

Kommentare: Was able to get a better understanding of potential candidates and used this software to measure our steps in the process of moving forward or stopping the hiring process.

Vorteile: I thought the customer service was remarkable. The software was easy to use, and timeliness of the follow up reports were great.

Nachteile: Although the follow up reports seem very reliable. I thought the results in very few instances when measured were not specific enough to our industry. However, I we would use them again.

Jon M.
CFO
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Excellent tool to be used for determining the proper fit for a role"

Kommentare: We used the software to help us determine the proper candidate for a role. The software helped us eliminate a few candidates by helping us narrow down interview questions. We definitely made the right choice on our candidate and the software made it clear who we should be hiring.

Vorteile: I enjoyed the ability to review the analysis of the test takers and ask The Hire Talent questions that would help me determine the direction in follow-up interviews.

Nachteile: Nothing. I truly enjoyed the software and we will continue to use it in the future.

von The Hire Talent an 29.11.2018

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you find our assessment tools so helpful in selecting the best candidates for your positions.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018