Über The Hire Talent

The Hire Talent ist ein Unternehmen für Einstellungstests, das sich auf Verhaltens- und Kompetenztests konzentriert, um potenzielle neue Mitarbeiter zu bewerten.

Erfahre mehr über The Hire Talent

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie The Hire Talent bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rick O.
Rick O.
Founder \ GM in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Hire Talent is part of our hiring process. Their % chance of success predictor is consistent.

Kommentare: We use their software assessments to assist in hiring decisions. We have learned the hard way when we don't follow our benchmarks it can come back to haunt us.

It helps us make solid hiring decisions. We have a minimum benchmark score for applicants. We can also consider areas of importance such as attention to detail, and whether the applicant is more suited to a customer facing role or a technical role.

There is a learning curve, but the support is always there to help interpret the results. I do highly recommend.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Rick, So glad to hear you've found the tools so useful in helping you make better hires over the years. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Corrie S.
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with The Hire Talent!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The customer service is AMAZING! If I need any questions answered I get a callback or email back immediately. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding!! His videos are great!

I love that the software is easy to use. Am still learning the in's and out's but overall it has been very user friendly

There have been a couple of things that were not working as yet on adding current employees to take the assessments but will do the workaround

Klas H.
CEO in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

getting up and running

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I really like the people. It is tough to hire someone right now.

I like the assesement tests and everything is in one place

Takes time to use. Super busy and I have really not sat down and gotten used to it!

Aimee M.
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First time user as a replacement for WonScore

Kommentare: The customer service was great. I loved having someone available to review resumes and results with me at any time. I don't hire and interview all of the time, they do, so having an expert available was great.

The testing and analysis were very in-depth.

Would have liked some sorting options with the candidates so avoid having rejected people showing up.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback so if you have others at your company using our platform as well please encourage them to leave us a review, too!

Jessica H.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the investment!

Kommentare: Fantastic! I am definitely learning a lot about the Blindspot I have in hiring so that I can hire a better team!

1. Customer support to help educate and analyze candidates. I’m learning my own gaps in knowledge of how to hire people and picking out what I want to know more about specific people. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are very good about teaching this. 2. The testing that gives a whole deeper dive into a person’s personality and ability to tease out information. 3. Automation. If the first two points weren’t well worth the value already, we’ve gotten a ROI just in the automation piece of the process. No more hunting down references and asking them to call back. Great email templates that save time.

I really want more of structured feature for recording my interview notes and they say this is coming so I am excited to get more into this feature. I would also like a feature to export everything about the candidate from their profile to test results to résumé and one nice PDF in order to upload into their personnel file. They are definitely open to adding additional features and making things as customizable as possible per your organizations needs.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Jessica! We have the interview tool launched so if you want to email us to set up a time to go over that we can! And your other suggestion is already on the dev teams to-do list so we'll see that eventually, too!

Liv M.
Liv M.
Recruiting Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Hire Talent helps our company find good people for good people.

Kommentare: The Hire Talent helps me to find the right candidates for the job.

The applicant tracking system keeps our applicants in an order of when they applied, per company they applied for. I am able to tract which applicants were sent assessments and which we deemed not qualified. I appreciate the ease of use and how helpful the Hire Talent associates are when I need assistance.

There is nothing I feel that needs to be improved.

Vicki W.
Operations & HR Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Hiring Portal for the Talent Acquisition Specialist!

Kommentare: The team members are great, very helpful and knowledgeable. Anything you need help with...they will be there without a doubt!

I liked that the platform offered keeps all of our prospective new hires information in one place, that it reaches MANY hiring sites at one time and that I can organize all information in one place!

The learning curve is a bit longer than with some other software applications I have used. It is a bit more complicated at the start. It would be great if the options are more noticeable and intuitive. It is still a great product, just takes some getting used to like everything!

Colleen K.
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Assessment Software

Kommentare: I really like the options for the assessments and how they can be customized. The customer service is also excellent!

I like that it can be customized and the formats can be changed depending on the specific role we want to create an assessment for.

Some of the scoring for the personality assessments, I think they arent as accurate and seem to be a bit cut and dry.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback that we can use to improve our standards and your experience. If you're unsure about assessment results feel free to reach out and we can go over any of your candidates!

Ashlea W.
Supervisor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is easy to use and clear to provide the information we need.

More options to customize for our needs and use only those parts that pertain to our agency.

Kenneth B.
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New user

Kommentare: Like it glad I subscribed. Helps me to scale re recruiting

Sourcing candidates. Bulk emails. Insights. CSV imports.

Applying Insights to imported CSV candidate files. Phone & email addresses could be more accurate.

Lisa R.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Applicant Screening Tool

Kommentare: The service is easy to use, tests are affordable, test results are in my inbox almost immediately, and customer service has been responsive.

We have used the Detail Skills test to screen applicants for our medical front desk position. It is a very good measure of attention to detail-quite difficult for many people, as it turns out. A high score on the test has meant a good fit for us. Some of our applicants have complained that the instructions for taking the test were misleading and hard to follow-that too has been a helpful part of our screening process. If they can't follow the instructions, they aren't likely to succeed in the job.

The online customer portal was still in development last time I logged on-I wasn't able to find past test results. It's not a big problem, because all results have been emailed anyway.

Dahni B.
Employee Experience Manager in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worth investing in

Kommentare: Overall I definitely think it is worth the investment. We've been able to make smarter hires for some critical roles such as sales and customer support. The cost is offset in the long run since there is lower turnover so we end up saving a ton on recruiting and training.

We've been using The Hire Talent to administer assessments to new candidates as part of their interview process. The reports we receive provide valuable insight into the thinking process of the new-hire and help us predict how successful that hire could be in that specific role.

There aren't too many problematic red flags, just a few minor things that come to mind. I think the client portal could use some updating. It isn't the most intuitive interface. Also one the reports, there is a section for "chance of a good hire". These numbers often seem like a shocker compared to how the person had performed on some parts of the assessment, so I'd say not to read too much into that score.

National Account Manager in USA
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A very powerful hiring tool that suits our business & mission perfectly.

It becomes very clear that The Hire Talent has some incredibly powerful features, right away. The results have become increasingly accurate & we're able to accommodate to our candidates better than ever before.

We knew The Hire Talent was right for us but we were initially concerned with the cost & customer support. Well, we're glad we reached out because we learned it's very affordable & customer service is phenomenal.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our service and product! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Alex P.
Trainer in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Hire Talent Review

Kommentare: Overall the eperience has been Great.

Over I find out the software very useful due to the fact of having a hands on practice since an interview day, this helps us have lots more vision in regards to the type of profiles received and also guides us through decision making.

There is situations in which the page gets frozen and we have to start all over.

Ed E.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Million Dollar Hire Course is outstanding!

I have been in the recruiting industry for several years and I was very impressed with the breadth and depth of knowledge in this online course. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to learn how to recruit and hire an outstanding team for your company.

The course is very thorough and covered all the major topics.

Showroom Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, team

Our company uses this product daily as we continue to grow and hire new employees. The assessments aid our team in screening potential talent and making the smartest decisions for our company.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software/program.

Billie S.
President in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Hire Talent is a superb, high quality staffing service.

Kommentare: Excellent employees and learned a great deal about the entire process.

The candidates recommended to me were carefully selected and thoroughly vetted. Detailed information was provided to each candidate via excellent tests and thorough interviews of the candidates and references. Our employees hired through The Hire Talent are outperforming all employees hired through other sources. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Billie, thank you so much for the 5-star review and your comments. We're excited to hear that your employees are performing to your expectations! It's been an equal pleasure working with you!

Samuel B.
Samuel B.
Director Of Engineering in USA
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Service

Kommentare: My experience has been outstanding. In every aspect, I am provided with good service. If I have a question, it is answered promptly and thoroughly. I feel as though I have a ready consultant on my shoulder ready to assist and discuss with me any difficult choices that result from the results of the testing. They have this area nailed, and I am very satisfied and content with the system.

I like the ability to screed in the right person for the job I like the ease of use I like the customer service

No Cons to report. I really like the value that I get from using all aspects of this service.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We strive to check all these boxes for our clients, so it's really nice to hear that you've been happy with the product and our services since becoming a customer :)

Brandon B.
East Coast Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tools for great results

This really helps when evaluating candidates . In the past I was flying blindly when it came to recruitment. Without any incite it is very hard to create unique questions to dig more into someone's experience and unique skillsets. These tools really helped me prepare for interviews and get to know candidates better

It takes a little time and practice to get it all down but it is well worth it

Greg S.
Partner in USA

Employee testing software

Kommentare: The Hire Talent and their testing software are valuable tools when it comes to trying to find the right fit for your company. It's amazing how accurate their tests are and how the detailed results really help you pin point someone's strengths and weaknesses. I highly recommend their services!

The tests are a great way to evaluate potential candidates to hire, and we found the results to be extremely helpful in the hiring process.

Our experience was all positive. I can't really think of anything that they should be doing different.

Human Resources Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Results from the Hire Talent have helped us to improve our questions for applicants. Also, when we do hire employees, we know what their strengths and weaknesses are and can tailor our training for them. This software helps us to select better employees.

It really does give a fantastic overview of a prospective employee's aptitude and abilities. The results are mostly understandable. In times where you are not sure of the results, customer service is available to help.

The Word & Excel tests are a few versions behind what everyone is using. Candidates also complained about being able to complete the Word & Excel assessments.

Managing Member/Owner in USA

Great experience, very helpful, only Hire testing I have confidence in.

Kommentare: Great to have so much software at one place

The great testing results in great hires. I have used the tests for 19 years and won't hire without testing first. Results have been exactly what I found the employee to be like after working together. Considering the cost of a bad hire, this is a great deal.

That I need to do the test myself in order to see how the employees working with me will fit into the culture of the company. But it always pays off to see the whole picture

Chrystal G.
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

It digs deep into strengths and weaknesses of the candidate, but what I really like is the fact that I don't just receive a paper assessment. I have the ability to reach out to the team who has always been a huge help in helping us understand areas where we need a little more explanation. Awesome Customer Service from the start!!!

It was a little hard to understand what I was look at when the results came back in.

Lisa R.
Broker / Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Would not hire without this

Kommentare: So, I would not hire another staff member without having them take this attention to detail test. We tested it on people who we had an idea of their attention to detail and found it to be spot on. I have used it as a tool for my last several hires and would not want to hire again without this test. I love it!

I feel like the detail test is a pretty accurate predictor of attention to detail

There was nothing I didn't like. The only thing that would be better is free, but everyone has to make it profit.

Roger J.
Roger J.
Entrepreneur & Investor in USA

Best recruiting firm hands down!

Extremely thorough team that takes there time to learn about your company and your needs. The interview and screening process is meticulous and the testing results they provide truly help you decide on the best candidates. I HIGHLY recommend this firm!

No Cons.. they are amazing and the price is very fair. We've tried alot of firms and this crew is by far the best.

Antwort von The Hire Talent

Thanks for the 5-star review, Roger! Working with you guys has been pretty great too!