Über Dispatch

Ein ruhiges Gewissen für dich, dein Team und deine Kundschaft.

Erfahre mehr über Dispatch

It could be a useful tool if not for the cost.

Its to easy to accidentally delete an invoice. Picture quality is horrible.

Bewertungen zu Dispatch

4,0

Dispatch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 35 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dispatch bereits verwendet?

Shivani
Office manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Dispatch system

Kommentare: My whole team is well familiarized and use dispatch on every order. It is a great communication route with Home warranty companies that we work with who are affiliated with Dispatch me app. Very convenient and fast method to relay information to them directly without the long phone hold up times.

The best thing about this software is that it is super easy to work with, can put in notes for tech,customer,office staff, allows user to determine who they want to share the information with.

Sometimes difficult to upload information for techs out in the files due to internet reception. Would be great to be able to access it at all times.

Michelle
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful for small business and large business alike

Kommentare: I feel like I'm ahead of the technological game against my competitors. It makes my small 3-man company appear like a giant, which improves my image to customers and their comfort towards working with small businesses.

I enjoy Dispatch.me very much. It has helped streamline my appointments for my technicians as well as streamline my flow of work. The ability to talk to customers via messaging is not only easy, but vital to some consumers who have a difficult time hearing on the phone or getting voicemails. It's also been a good backup to my calling system, showing the customer proof that I've attempted contact in several other ways besides just telephone, which is sometimes disputed.

At first, the changes made to Dispatch.me were large and very disruptive. Years ago when it first released, it felt like it was crashing often. Now recently, the changes have been very subtle and easy to adjust to. Sometimes there are glitches, but they're not usually work-altering problems, and they're fixed relatively quickly.

Quelle: GetApp

Price per month excessive for 'subscription features-Customer Set Up Quirky

It could be a useful tool if not for the cost. Gives ability to enter notes for each customer/address. Gives mapping ability to see where calls already scheduled are located and where new ones are in vicinity. En Route feature is nice to advise customers you are on the way BUT it is way too aggressive in giving frequent updates to the customer on your every move while on the way. Keeps status of appointments separated nicely from new to parts on order to completion. Customers get to respond with review at the completion of each call with a text.

-Pricing is excessive - very excessive by comparison -New customer entry is not user friendly. Quirky and sometimes have to try to do it multiple times. -We are forced to use this app for a home warranty company we do work for free. However, in order to 'upgrade' - to access features we currently have in our other dispatching software app we already had and pay $60 per month for - this one wants $199 per month. So option is to run 2 dispatching software and do double work or pay over 3 times the price for a product we don't find as user friendly as our current one -EnRoute feature is invasive to privacy and gives too many updates to customers while along the route. Can't use it until you pull up in the driveway to avoid the aggressive following. . -

Becky
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dispatch review

Kommentare: How much easier it is to keep track of our jobs and what it happening with them. We switched to Dispatch because we are working for American Home Shield and they use this software and it just made our work for them more streamlined.

I like how easy it is to use, how quick you can learn how to use it.

The limited amount of reports that you can print. I can't delete duplicate customers on my own without contacting support to do it for me.

Paige
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software has DRAMATICALLY transformed our business operations!!

Kommentare: All our customer info is harbored for easy access and to reference back when we run into issues or questions!

The ease of use and overall organization. Also how there is a way to label jobs and add notes and pictures. Also the fact that is has partnered w/ some of our partnering warranty companies to save us the time of manually entering the job info or ahving to update the warranty portals!

IT WILL MERGE JOBS THAT ARENT SUPPOSE TO MERGE!! It also does not allow you to search for an invoice by invoice # - you must look up the address or customer, (which can be a huge pain when you have done several jobs for that same client) and then open up everysingle job, check the invoices displayed, then go back and search again, click the 2nd search result.. and so forth. Takes quite a while when you have someone waiting on the phone for an answer to what is suppose to be a quick question.

Phil
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dispatch Review

Kommentare: Very frustrating. Very poor customer service. The do not reply to complaints. They do not return calls and they do not call when they say someone will call us.

It works with home warranties which the home warranty companies we work with required us to use this software

Its to easy to accidentally delete an invoice. Picture quality is horrible. App has extreme difficulty uploading pics. It not the phone as it has the same issues with android or apple and even the latest greatest phones.

President in USA

Garage Door Company

Kommentare: We like the product. The app has some quirks like not being able to reschedule paused calls. Also not being able to do Quickbooks Credit Cards is a challenge. The process of editing estimates and invoices once marked Won. Immediately transferring to Quickbooks would be nice. The delay causes issues if we have to revise something or add a product last minute. Would like to be able to click out of “on my way”, if we accidentally hit it.

Quick setup. The service tech’s were able to puck it up quickly.

I would like the review process to go straight to Social Media, Google, yelp, or to a platform where other consumers can read the reviews. Most customers will not select or take the extra step to forward the review onto the major platforms. Seeing the reviews are nice, but it really is not beneficial unless customers can read them.

Stella
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Over all use

I like the convenience of knowing where my team members are, how they are doing through out their day. The ability to view pictures and notes that are sent to us in office. As well as closing out the records before they come back at the end of the day. The convenience of our clients knowing when their team members are on their way, when they start, when they finish. And a review scoring their service is given immediately.

Many times through out our day we will get calls from clients expressing they didn't get their notice that their team member was on their way. Delayed notices:

Ashley
Ashley
Front Office Manager in USA

I work with this software daily to schedule clients.

I like that it's compatible with AHS and the clients come across easily. I also like that they have apps because i travel a lot out of the office.

I don't like that the software can be extremely glitchy. While it does allow you schedule it changes the name of clients if it feels they are similar creating a lot of work if you have to enter them individually. We recently have also had scheduled clients not show up on the scheduled dates. This creates issues when your workers rely heavily on this software to keep them on track and on time.

Glenn
Owner in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frees up admin time

Kommentare: It has helped us a lot with day to day management of our teams.

We can track teams throughout the day and dispatch uploads necessary data to our computer to expedite closing out workorders.

Would like to be able to offer customers an arrival window in their service alert that comes in the day before.

CARLA
coowner in USA

Best Tool on the Market

Kommentare: We are able to run a much smoother business and get things done much faster from the field to the office, allowing parts to be ordered immediately and the customer is kept in the loop resulting in happier techs, office and customers

Keeps our techs informed as well as our dispatch in real time. Jobs are completed faster and billed out immediately and everyone is in the know

sometimes it fails to download pictures of the job resulting in having to go back to get model and serial numbers

Dee
Controller in Kanada

Dispatchers Dream

Kommentare: We are able to get to clients on time and let them know with a push of a button.
It cuts out calls to client from the office to advise a tech is on their way.
Scheduling is easier when you see the full picture on the map.
Easy to keep track of who is missing notes / work orders

Easy to track technicians Easy to schedule jobs and check the history of work done at clients Pictures can be uploaded Maps are great to be able to schedule jobs in the same area if a tech is close by Clients love being notified when the technician is on his / her way

More information could be sent to technicians when a job is assigned (Address / Type of job) Reminders 10-15 minutes before the job is scheduled would be great Monthly overview would be great to have

Ahmet Hamza
Financial Director in Frankreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Centralied approach to all interaction management

Dispatch offers a comprehensive infrastructure that helps us to manage the entire field operations.

MAC and Windows programs would be extremely beneficial for our operations.

Wayne
president in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great when it works

Kommentare: when it works its great but it breaks down to much i cant continue to run my business this way

its easy to use , a few reps are great to work with

customization n the fact that it crashes 2 times a month, field workers on mobile app constantly have problems , and customer support is only 9 to 5, emergency after hours is non existent

Kim
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Merry Maids Tempe

Kommentare: Communication with customers is a lot faster. Most customers are at work and can't talk on the phone but they can reply to a text or email.

Quick and easy to use. Makes communication with customers and teams fast and easy

houses are not always in order. They do have a number next to them now but sometimes duplicated if moved a house from another team, so we have to hand write a note to the team to correct the order.

Brandice
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: Being a able to schedule work and personal apt and being able to text the customer their apt time throught the software and make notes and just the overall set up is easy to navigate! we work with a different company and they make us use a different software and it is extremely difficult to navigate and communicate to that company through. sometimes less is more. i love this software.

It covers ALL the bases a company needs to function. We are more than pleased with this software. Keep up the great work. They have thought of everything and even made some new features on it to make it even better!!! love it

Angela
Office Manager in USA

I am very satisfied with the software.

Kommentare: I enjoy the benefit of working from the office or on the go. I am not tied down to the desk but can still help my customers when I am away from the office.

The thing I like most about the software is that they are always looking for ways to make the experience better for the contractor and customer.

The thing I like least about the software is that it can not be set up specific to the contractors desire.

Sanjay
MGRM in USA

User Friendly Software

Easy to train on thios software to new hire . Very user friendly.

It needs more options for HVAC industry. Like Maintenance Agreement Sales etc.

Lauren
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Great

The tracking feature that customers can see where tech is

It’s complicated to learn how to add job information

Brook

Easy, Productive, Saves Time

Kommentare: Before my contractors were communicating jobs through e-mail. I love that I can schedule jobs with customers, They can see when and what tech will be coming to their home before we even have any communication. It helps keep me organized.

I love that as soon as I get a job, I am notified with an e-mail, The site is so easy to navigate, and I also love that I can leave notes for myself and others.

There are no Cons to this software, We enjoy everything it has to offer.

Saleena
Admininstrative Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reviews for Dispatch

Easy to use and navigate. Easy for my technicians to use as well.

There is not much i dont like about this software.

Marz
Marz
Business Owner in USA

We switched from another dispatch system to Dispatch Me and love it!

Kommentare: It is easier to manage and everyone is able to use this system. We are now able to go paperless.

Tracking our technicians was a great feature for me and the office staff. I also like that we can submit reviews to popular social media sites.

Having the pages of the map and information or schedule all on the same page. Also the mobile app doesn't have the ability to edit.

Derek

Worst customer service

None. The customer support is nonexistent.

They are literally zero help if you have issues. I've called a few times and I'm still waiting for a return phone call from 3 weeks ago. Don't depend on this program for your business. If you have issues you're going to regretting your decision.

Lacy
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a fan

Kommentare: we only used it for a year because it was not a good for us and was hard to use

The only think i like about the software was that is imported dispatched form our warranty company automatically

I didn't feel that it was usually friendly it was hard to ad notes and navitage around it . not as easy to use as others

Appliance Repair Technician in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app

Kommentare: Great experience using dispatch

Ease of use notify customer of progress before and after service call

Has connection issues from time to time.