Filtern nach:

Über Dispatch

Ein ruhiges Gewissen für dich, dein Team und deine Kundschaft.

Erfahre mehr über Dispatch

Shivani P.
Office manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Best Dispatch system"

Kommentare: My whole team is well familiarized and use dispatch on every order. It is a great communication route with Home warranty companies that we work with who are affiliated with Dispatch me app. Very convenient and fast method to relay information to them directly without the long phone hold up times.

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is that it is super easy to work with, can put in notes for tech,customer,office staff, allows user to determine who they want to share the information with.

Nachteile: Sometimes difficult to upload information for techs out in the files due to internet reception. Would be great to be able to access it at all times.

Michelle A.
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Useful for small business and large business alike"

Kommentare: I feel like I'm ahead of the technological game against my competitors. It makes my small 3-man company appear like a giant, which improves my image to customers and their comfort towards working with small businesses.

Vorteile: I enjoy Dispatch.me very much. It has helped streamline my appointments for my technicians as well as streamline my flow of work. The ability to talk to customers via messaging is not only easy, but vital to some consumers who have a difficult time hearing on the phone or getting voicemails. It's also been a good backup to my calling system, showing the customer proof that I've attempted contact in several other ways besides just telephone, which is sometimes disputed.

Nachteile: At first, the changes made to Dispatch.me were large and very disruptive. Years ago when it first released, it felt like it was crashing often. Now recently, the changes have been very subtle and easy to adjust to. Sometimes there are glitches, but they're not usually work-altering problems, and they're fixed relatively quickly.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2017

"Price per month excessive for 'subscription features-Customer Set Up Quirky"

Vorteile: It could be a useful tool if not for the cost.
Gives ability to enter notes for each customer/address.
Gives mapping ability to see where calls already scheduled are located and where new ones are in vicinity.
En Route feature is nice to advise customers you are on the way BUT it is way too aggressive in giving frequent updates to the customer on your every move while on the way.
Keeps status of appointments separated nicely from new to parts on order to completion.
Customers get to respond with review at the completion of each call with a text.

Nachteile: -Pricing is excessive - very excessive by comparison
-New customer entry is not user friendly. Quirky and sometimes have to try to do it multiple times.
-We are forced to use this app for a home warranty company we do work for free. However, in order to 'upgrade' - to access features we currently have in our other dispatching software app we already had and pay $60 per month for - this one wants $199 per month. So option is to run 2 dispatching software and do double work or pay over 3 times the price for a product we don't find as user friendly as our current one
-EnRoute feature is invasive to privacy and gives too many updates to customers while along the route. Can't use it until you pull up in the driveway to avoid the aggressive following.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Becky T.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Dispatch review"

Kommentare: How much easier it is to keep track of our jobs and what it happening with them. We switched to Dispatch because we are working for American Home Shield and they use this software and it just made our work for them more streamlined.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use, how quick you can learn how to use it.

Nachteile: The limited amount of reports that you can print. I can't delete duplicate customers on my own without contacting support to do it for me.

Paige M.
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"This software has DRAMATICALLY transformed our business operations!!"

Kommentare: All our customer info is harbored for easy access and to reference back when we run into issues or questions!

Vorteile: The ease of use and overall organization. Also how there is a way to label jobs and add notes and pictures. Also the fact that is has partnered w/ some of our partnering warranty companies to save us the time of manually entering the job info or ahving to update the warranty portals!

Nachteile: IT WILL MERGE JOBS THAT ARENT SUPPOSE TO MERGE!! It also does not allow you to search for an invoice by invoice # - you must look up the address or customer, (which can be a huge pain when you have done several jobs for that same client) and then open up everysingle job, check the invoices displayed, then go back and search again, click the 2nd search result.. and so forth. Takes quite a while when you have someone waiting on the phone for an answer to what is suppose to be a quick question.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Michael K.

"Garage Door Company"

Kommentare: We like the product. The app has some quirks like not being able to reschedule paused calls. Also not being able to do Quickbooks Credit Cards is a challenge. The process of editing estimates and invoices once marked Won. Immediately transferring to Quickbooks would be nice. The delay causes issues if we have to revise something or add a product last minute. Would like to be able to click out of “on my way”, if we accidentally hit it.

Vorteile: Quick setup. The service tech’s were able to puck it up quickly.

Nachteile: I would like the review process to go straight to Social Media, Google, yelp, or to a platform where other consumers can read the reviews. Most customers will not select or take the extra step to forward the review onto the major platforms. Seeing the reviews are nice, but it really is not beneficial unless customers can read them.

Stella C.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Over all use"

Vorteile: I like the convenience of knowing where my team members are, how they are doing through out their day. The ability to view pictures and notes that are sent to us in office. As well as closing out the records before they come back at the end of the day. The convenience of our clients knowing when their team members are on their way, when they start, when they finish. And a review scoring their service is given immediately.

Nachteile: Many times through out our day we will get calls from clients expressing they didn't get their notice that their team member was on their way. Delayed notices:

Carla M.
coowner
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Best Tool on the Market"

Kommentare: We are able to run a much smoother business and get things done much faster from the field to the office, allowing parts to be ordered immediately and the customer is kept in the loop resulting in happier techs, office and customers

Vorteile: Keeps our techs informed as well as our dispatch in real time. Jobs are completed faster and billed out immediately and everyone is in the know

Nachteile: sometimes it fails to download pictures of the job resulting in having to go back to get model and serial numbers

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Ashley C.
Front Office Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2018

"I work with this software daily to schedule clients."

Vorteile: I like that it's compatible with AHS and the clients come across easily. I also like that they have apps because i travel a lot out of the office.

Nachteile: I don't like that the software can be extremely glitchy. While it does allow you schedule it changes the name of clients if it feels they are similar creating a lot of work if you have to enter them individually. We recently have also had scheduled clients not show up on the scheduled dates. This creates issues when your workers rely heavily on this software to keep them on track and on time.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Glenn M.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Frees up admin time"

Kommentare: It has helped us a lot with day to day management of our teams.

Vorteile: We can track teams throughout the day and dispatch uploads necessary data to our computer to expedite closing out workorders.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to offer customers an arrival window in their service alert that comes in the day before.

Dee G.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Dispatchers Dream"

Kommentare: We are able to get to clients on time and let them know with a push of a button.
It cuts out calls to client from the office to advise a tech is on their way.
Scheduling is easier when you see the full picture on the map.
Easy to keep track of who is missing notes / work orders

Vorteile: Easy to track technicians
Easy to schedule jobs and check the history of work done at clients
Pictures can be uploaded
Maps are great to be able to schedule jobs in the same area if a tech is close by
Clients love being notified when the technician is on his / her way

Nachteile: More information could be sent to technicians when a job is assigned (Address / Type of job)
Reminders 10-15 minutes before the job is scheduled would be great
Monthly overview would be great to have

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Kim S.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Merry Maids Tempe"

Kommentare: Communication with customers is a lot faster. Most customers are at work and can't talk on the phone but they can reply to a text or email.

Vorteile: Quick and easy to use. Makes communication with customers and teams fast and easy

Nachteile: houses are not always in order. They do have a number next to them now but sometimes duplicated if moved a house from another team, so we have to hand write a note to the team to correct the order.

Brandice P.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Very easy to use"

Kommentare: Being a able to schedule work and personal apt and being able to text the customer their apt time throught the software and make notes and just the overall set up is easy to navigate! we work with a different company and they make us use a different software and it is extremely difficult to navigate and communicate to that company through. sometimes less is more. i love this software.

Vorteile: It covers ALL the bases a company needs to function. We are more than pleased with this software. Keep up the great work. They have thought of everything and even made some new features on it to make it even better!!! love it

Angela S.
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2017

"I am very satisfied with the software."

Kommentare: I enjoy the benefit of working from the office or on the go. I am not tied down to the desk but can still help my customers when I am away from the office.

Vorteile: The thing I like most about the software is that they are always looking for ways to make the experience better for the contractor and customer.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about the software is that it can not be set up specific to the contractors desire.

Sanjay P.
MGRM

"User Friendly Software"

Vorteile: Easy to train on thios software to new hire . Very user friendly.

Nachteile: It needs more options for HVAC industry. Like Maintenance Agreement Sales etc.

Brook H.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Easy, Productive, Saves Time"

Kommentare: Before my contractors were communicating jobs through e-mail. I love that I can schedule jobs with customers, They can see when and what tech will be coming to their home before we even have any communication. It helps keep me organized.

Vorteile: I love that as soon as I get a job, I am notified with an e-mail, The site is so easy to navigate, and I also love that I can leave notes for myself and others.

Nachteile: There are no Cons to this software, We enjoy everything it has to offer.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Saleena P.
Admininstrative Assistant
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Reviews for Dispatch"

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate. Easy for my technicians to use as well.

Nachteile: There is not much i dont like about this software.

Lauren R.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Review"

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: The tracking feature that customers can see where tech is

Nachteile: It’s complicated to learn how to add job information

Marz M.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"We switched from another dispatch system to Dispatch Me and love it!"

Kommentare: It is easier to manage and everyone is able to use this system. We are now able to go paperless.

Vorteile: Tracking our technicians was a great feature for me and the office staff. I also like that we can submit reviews to popular social media sites.

Nachteile: Having the pages of the map and information or schedule all on the same page. Also the mobile app doesn't have the ability to edit.

Phil N.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Dispatch Review"

Kommentare: Very frustrating. Very poor customer service. The do not reply to complaints. They do not return calls and they do not call when they say someone will call us.

Vorteile: It works with home warranties which the home warranty companies we work with required us to use this software

Nachteile: Its to easy to accidentally delete an invoice. Picture quality is horrible. App has extreme difficulty uploading pics. It not the phone as it has the same issues with android or apple and even the latest greatest phones.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
David G.
Appliance Repair Technician
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2019

"Great app"

Kommentare: Great experience using dispatch

Vorteile: Ease of use notify customer of progress before and after service call

Nachteile: Has connection issues from time to time.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Kent B.
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2017

"Ahead of the competition with their constant advancements and extremely simple to use!"

Vorteile: Constant advancements.
Easy to use.
Great support team.
Ahead of the leading competitors while maintaining great, affordable pricing.

Troy A.
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2019

"Great Service"

Vorteile: Very easy and efficient to use. Great product

Nachteile: I really cant say . I love it. its so much better than my other one.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Micah R.
Owner Operator
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

"Great platform"

Vorteile: Keeping up with my day to day appointments is an absolute must. Dispatch helps accomplish this for me.

Nachteile: There is some functionality that is not available for mobile. Screen rotation is not available at this time.

Wayne C.
president
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

"great when it works"

Kommentare: when it works its great but it breaks down to much i cant continue to run my business this way

Vorteile: its easy to use , a few reps are great to work with

Nachteile: customization n the fact that it crashes 2 times a month, field workers on mobile app constantly have problems , and customer support is only 9 to 5, emergency after hours is non existent

• Bewertet am 20.5.2020